Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

Did they all get some sort of book for Christmas on "Photography for Social Media" whereby you take lots of pictures of feet, garage doors, ugly clothes, and Barbie doll poses?

• Love 10
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

You’re the lucky one!!

Feet.......

Even though they are in different states, Janelle and Mariah would make quite the team ?

FEET?  WHY?  #sonotlivingmywhy

• Love 5

Mariah is one busy little bee.  Celebrating her newfound love with Audrey, selling LLR and Zyia and now promoting theauthenticwomanseries all the while pursuing a Masters degree.

#buckledownandcrackthosebooksMariah.

• Love 5

Way too much exposure to those insipid Hobby Lobby feel-good plaques as she was growing up.

Out of curiosity (yeah, I know, get a life) I went to the authentic woman thing and looks we have a winner in the "why the hell all of the stupid pictures" sweepstakes.

From the home page:  "So, from August 14th to 16th, we’re calling for an Instagram revolution where we will gather online to show that women are worthy as they are. We’re replacing selfies with head-to-toe photos revealing our FULL selves and sharing why we are worthy."

So I guess wearing truly hideous clothing makes one worthy?  Who knew.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

From the home page:  "So, from August 14th to 16th, we’re calling for an Instagram revolution where we will gather online to show that women are worthy as they are. We’re replacing selfies with head-to-toe photos revealing our FULL selves and sharing why we are worthy."

So I guess wearing truly hideous clothing makes one worthy?  Who knew.

Thanks for checking that out so there is hope that they'll stop soon.  I keep hoping that school will occupy their brains and their time.

• Love 8

Poor Mariah. Of all Kody's biological children, I think that she has the worst personality and is the least attractive. She got a double whammy.  It's a good thing for her that he adopted Aurora. At least Aurora gives Mariah a run for her money in the bad personality department. I can't decide which one is less likeable. Probably Aurora.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Why do I get the feeling that they are using the inventory as a closet and people are buying used clothes from Meri?

I would believe that.  They are also the type that think that would up the value.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I would believe that.  They are also the type that think that would up the value.

LOL, and I am positive that the Browns think that their LV houses are worth more than anything else in the area, because they lived in them!

Just the thought of those massive egos makes my head spin.  Yet Doofus pulls out the persecuted polygamy card every chance he gets.  These people.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

LOL, and I am positive that the Browns think that their LV houses are worth more than anything else in the area, because they lived in them!

Just the thought of those massive egos makes my head spin.  Yet Doofus pulls out the persecuted polygamy card every chance he gets.  These people.

I would think that the new purchasers of these homes may want to consider saging/smudging the rooms to rid them of the negative energies.  The rooms must hang with the loneliness and despair the wives and children at times felt because they needed the comfort of their husband or father, but it wasn't their turn in the roster.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Absolom said:

Why is someone who hates talking to people she doesn't know planning to become a social worker?

Well, she probably has a lot of built in clients within her own family.  Lord knows I would need help dealing with that madness.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Mariah/Illinois must have a different definition of sunroom than the one I've known.

She perches, pensively wondering if she could hoist that other haunch to the window sill, she could then call it the window seat in her sunroom.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Absolom said:

Why is someone who hates talking to people she doesn't know planning to become a social worker?

I am a social worker. I have never done clinical work. There are lots of things she could do other than therapy. Of course any job requires talking to people but some of them are more behind the scenes. And usually one is with the same people so it becomes more comfortable. 

• Love 1

I went to Loyola for undergrad, so it was a real kick to find out Mariah will be attending. The social work program is very strong, but overall Loyola costs a very pretty penny. I don't live in Chicago anymore, but I think she will really like it there. It's very much a young person's city, and the LGBT scene is thriving, both at Loyola and in Chicago in general. Also, the Loyola campuses are all absolutely stunning. Mariah will have lots of pretty backgrounds for her artsy Instagram poses. Of course she's rather pretentious and full of herself. Who wasn't at her age? I like that she's left Nevada and Utah. I think it's important for people to leave their home states for at least a while, because you come to realize that there are as many ways to live as there are people in the world.

Of course they live in the Andersonville neighborhood.

• Love 11

I just couldn’t leave out the hashtags!

mariahbrwn#brunch #chicagobrunch#chicago #chicagofood #chitown#chitownfitness #chicagofitness#healthylifestyle #healthandwellness#healthblogger #fitnessblogger #wellness#food #marmalade #marmaladecafe

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I just couldn’t leave out the hashtags!

mariahbrwn#brunch #chicagobrunch#chicago #chicagofood #chitown#chitownfitness #chicagofitness#healthylifestyle #healthandwellness#healthblogger #fitnessblogger #wellness#food #marmalade #marmaladecafe

Don't forget: #mariaheats #eatingwellinchicago #realityteeveestareats #brownfamilyfood #mariahinthecity

I could do this all day.

• Love 2

First, on what planet is Eggs Benedict considered a healthy lifestyle?  Especially served with fried potatoes.

Second, a brunch dish in Chicago can set you back some serious coin.  Where is the money coming from?  I don't believe student loans cover breakfast dining.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

First, on what planet is Eggs Benedict considered a healthy lifestyle?  Especially served with fried potatoes.

Second, a brunch dish in Chicago can set you back some serious coin.  Where is the money coming from?  I don't believe student loans cover breakfast dining.

No kidding.  My kitchen is being remodeled, and I'm fretting about the cost of take-out.  Mr. and I worked (and saved) for over 30 years, apiece.  

Playing the know-it-all specialness for all it's worth.  Ugh!

• Love 4

They have money for Brunch?? in Chicago?  And they found a gym.  Where is this money coming from? And they are going to go to that place frequently?  I don't get it.  I mean she had the Browns as the financial pattern for her life, but I would think she would have realized that that's not a good thing. And then Audrey's parents would hopefully have taught Audrey more about being financially responsible.  

On August 15, 2018 at 4:38 PM, Libby said:

Poor Mariah. Of all Kody's biological children, I think that she has the worst personality and is the least attractive. She got a double whammy.  It's a good thing for her that he adopted Aurora. At least Aurora gives Mariah a run for her money in the bad personality department. I can't decide which one is less likeable. Probably Aurora.

I'd have to give Mariah a tie with Mykelti.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

No kidding.  My kitchen is being remodeled, and I'm fretting about the cost of take-out.  Mr. and I worked (and saved) for over 30 years, apiece.  

Playing the know-it-all specialness for all it's worth.  Ugh!

Student loan money is supposed to go for tuition, housing, books/computer, meals and transportation.  But you can spend them on anything you want to, you still have to pay them back.  I have a friend who has her student debt coming out of her social security check.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Student loan money is supposed to go for tuition, housing, books/computer, meals and transportation.  But you can spend them on anything you want to, you still have to pay them back.

Ah, yes, fully embracing the Brown Financial Plan.  Buy now, pay later - or not at all. But here's the thing, Mariah, you cannot declare bankruptcy to discharge a student loan.  So better start packing your own lunch.

• Love 6