Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

What the hell does the caption have to do with the pic? 

And no photo in the LLR jeans?!?

Trying to relate the picture to the caption also.  All I can come up with is that she appears to be talking on her phone, maybe to Meri telling her .....YES, hold out for 5 bedrooms and a wetbar in the new house, when Audrey and I come to visit, we expect to be comfy.  Powerful words, for the good.

17 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Again with the hat, artsy pose.

I am starting to think that both Audrey and Mariah are afflicted with the disability of one leg shorter than the other.  Notice they are never photo'd with both feet firmly on the ground.

• Love 5

I can see Meri in those tight ass jeans.  Remember her tight white stitched ones with pocket embellishments, that would make anyone's butt look bigger?  Hard to believe LulaNo came up with jeans that are even tighter, wrinkly, and just all-around fugly!  I agree with the poster that said the designer hates women.

Mariah, get over yourself.  You are not special because you're gay.  I am not special because I'm not.

Those foot poses are extraordinarily irritating.  I hate her shoes, too.

Now get the hell off my lawn, and take your dog that shits everywhere, with you!

• Love 10

A pose I can’t stand is one where a woman looks like she has to pee. That’s supposed to be slimming. I wonder if Mariah’s toe pointing, and having her hand up by her face is some kind of photography thing . It’s a fail, if so.

• Love 5

I think it's the Half Barbie pose. The Barbie Pose is all the rage right now. Posing like a Barbie doll without her shoes on. It looks really stupid, girls standing on the balls of their feet to make their legs look long. And yes, the hand to the face is a thing too. Very precious. Looks like Mariah couldn't even be bothered to wash her new t-shirt before whipping it on to pose for a selfie.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I can see Meri in those tight ass jeans.  Remember her tight white stitched ones with pocket embellishments, that would make anyone's butt look bigger?  Hard to believe LulaNo came up with jeans that are even tighter, wrinkly, and just all-around fugly!  I agree with the poster that said the designer hates women.

Mariah, get over yourself.  You are not special because you're gay.  I am not special because I'm not.

Those foot poses are extraordinarily irritating.  I hate her shoes, too.

Now get the hell off my lawn, and take your dog that shits everywhere, with you!

You just made me spit tea on my computer with your dog remark.  I love a good laugh every day.

• Love 4

Me too!  I love the laughs I get on this site.

When I'm out on my walks, I see dog turds on the street.  Pissed off homeowners that just throw them out there.  At the park where I walk now and then, most dog owners are respectful and pick up after their dog, which is great.

Please, Mariah, those jeans will not flatter you, Audrey, or mom.  Come to think of it, they would not look good on anyone, except a size 2.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Me too!  I love the laughs I get on this site.

When I'm out on my walks, I see dog turds on the street.  Pissed off homeowners that just throw them out there.  At the park where I walk now and then, most dog owners are respectful and pick up after their dog, which is great.

Please, Mariah, those jeans will not flatter you, Audrey, or mom.  Come to think of it, they would not look good on anyone, except a size 2.

I agree and today everyone's remarks are full of p*ss and vinegar, which makes for lots of laughs.  Agree about the size and jeans looking good on you.  Or at least the right shape for the body to be flattering.  

• Love 3

Does anyone know when her classes start?  Is she going to have time to attend class and study with her heavy vacation schedule?  I have no idea how vigorous her coursework in the Masters program will be, but the world will be a much better place if it keeps her too busy to pose for these constant selfies.  

She's so impressed with herself - I wonder if her colleagues in the Masters program will be similarly impressed??

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

Does anyone know when her classes start?  Is she going to have time to attend class and study with her heavy vacation schedule?  I have no idea how vigorous her coursework in the Masters program will be, but the world will be a much better place if it keeps her too busy to pose for these constant selfies.  

She's so impressed with herself - I wonder if her colleagues in the Masters program will be similarly impressed??

Classes begin August 27th.

• Love 1
On 7/29/2018 at 1:23 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I agree and today everyone's remarks are full of p*ss and vinegar, which makes for lots of laughs.  Agree about the size and jeans looking good on you.  Or at least the right shape for the body to be flattering.  

I had to google the jeans to see if they look good on anyone and couldn't find 1.  The pic of the ass in those jeans?  Really?  They make a models ass look like that?  Give your fans some hope for gods sake!  In case any LuLaRo folks scan this board, I do not go looking for jeans that will make my butt look like that.  Stay in your lane.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I had to google the jeans to see if they look good on anyone and couldn't find 1.  The pic of the ass in those jeans?  Really?  They make a models ass look like that?  Give your fans some hope for gods sake!  In case any LuLaRo folks scan this board, I do not go looking for jeans that will make my butt look like that.  Stay in your lane.

Sorry, meant that the jeans are hideous looking.  Each woman has to get what looks best for her body shape and size.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Sorry, meant that the jeans are hideous looking.  Each woman has to get what looks best for her body shape and size.

I completely understood you.  No worries!  I logged into FB last night and my cousin who is a huge LLR fan is looking to buy these.  An intervention may be in order.

• Love 4

Nope.  7:30 minutes that begins baby talking the dog I can't handle.  I have nothing against talking to the dog or how they do it, but that doesn't need to be aired to the world.  Too, too boring.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Please don’t let me be the only one to watch this !!! HELP

OMG what did I just watch!!??  I took one for the team...

I'm DYING to know.  Who is her audience? Who in their right mind (past the old fashioned snark factor we have here) clicks on this as their entertainment?  OOOHHHH let's watch Mariah say "like" 47 times while wandering through the grocery store and then she has to unload her groceries and explain each one individually.  WHAT the hell is a Jack fruit taco?

WHO wants to watch her do squats with music that I believe someone else owns the copyright to.  I'm surprised the video isn't pulled for just that alone.

7 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

...of self-absorbed twits is more than I can handle.  Heck, 30 seconds would be too long.

AND Kohola3 I can officially inform you that she actually says out loud ""hashtag healthy" at one point while unloading the groceries!

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

AND Kohola3 I can officially inform you that she actually says out loud ""hashtag healthy" at one point while unloading the groceries!

Oh, for crying out loud.  Reality check here please.  These idiots need a serious intervention.

• Love 8
(edited)
On 7/31/2018 at 2:36 PM, ginger90 said:

Please don’t let me be the only one to watch this !!! HELP

You are NOT the only one who watched.  I know I am weird but I always love to see what people buy at the grocery store.  Before she mentioned she is hoping she eats it all I said to myself she is not going to eat all that jazz.  She will eat the protein bars and the chocolate bar but if I were a betting woman, I would say the rest goes in the trash (the fresh stuff) and the cans just sit on her shelf.  She didn't need the world to see her doing a leg day.

ETA:  I meant to say this when I first posted.  It sounds like Mariah is very short of breath when she is walking us through their grocery haul.  Wonder what cardio she does because she needs to step it up. 

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

How unfortunate that these self-absorbed twits think that what they do is of interest.

They seem to feel that every move they make should be recorded for posterity.  I had a good laugh when they were getting coffee at Trader Joe's, Audree indicated that they need a caffeine boost because of exhaustion from cleaning the day before.  Didja get a load of that sink and the random clutter on the kitchen counters as well as clothing in the Rubbermaid tub beside the bed.  This all seemed to be recorded last winter and I don't know where they were living then...maybe off campus if they were still enrolled at Westminster.  The apartment was very small, but I guess if you insist on 2 dogs, your options are limited as far as where you can rent. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

How unfortunate that these self-absorbed twits think that what they do is of interest.

But....but....she's gay!  Everyone should be fascinated with her life because, after all, she's gay.  And the whole world needs to be reminded of that at least daily. 

You straight folk will just never get it.  Just like the monogamists will just never understand how totally wonderful polygamy is.

Our loss. Personally, I'm good with that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

But....but....she's gay!  Everyone should be fascinated with her life because, after all, she's gay.  And the whole world needs to be reminded of that at least daily. 

You straight folk will just never get it.  Just like the monogamists will just never understand how totally wonderful polygamy is.

And she is in the only gay relationship in the history of the world.  They are also our favorite gays.  Not.

My favorite gay is my nephew and he lives his life out loud.  He has a cool and interesting job, great friends and he posts every now and then.  

Mariah and Audrey need to sit down and shudup already.  Nobody cares. REALLY.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yep, I'm a clueless old lady.  And Miss Mariah knows everything.  And the other Browns are fabulous as well.  And we all should emulate the poly lifestyle so it can 
"make each of us better."  

LOL.

So we can live our why! Because we can!

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yep, I'm a clueless old lady.  And Miss Mariah knows everything.  And the other Browns are fabulous as well.  And we all should emulate the poly lifestyle so it can 
"make each of us better."  

LOL.

"Make each of us bitter".

• Love 5

Yeah, that is 7 minutes that I will never get back. How can they afford Trader Joe's?  I'm 60 years old and worked all my life and I can't afford to grocery shop there. After seeing their purchases, I don't think that I would want to shop there. Who buys canned jackfruit???? Sheesh!!! I will stick with my good old taco salad with ground beef thank you very much.

Also, I can't wait to post a video of my doing exercises in skin tight leggings. NOT!

Plus if you are videoing at your home at least clean the sink!!!

• Love 8
16 hours ago, suomi said:

Oooh, jackfruit is the latest happenin' miracle food used in everything from cakes to meat dishes. Sorta like squash inside but the outside is, well ... it's unfortunate-looking.

https://goo.gl/images/zjE5rv

It's been around for a while. When prepared properly, it has a shredded meat-like texture. I love vegan dishes but jackfruit is A LOT of work to add a meat-like texture (as are many of the other plant-based meat "substitutes"). 

I found their shopping trip interesting. The anthropologist in me is always interested in others' day-to-day versus constant drama. I'd like to know how they used the jackfruit, or if it got used at all. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I found their shopping trip interesting. The anthropologist in me is always interested in others' day-to-day versus constant drama. I'd like to know how they used the jackfruit, or if it got used at all. 

Yes a follow up shortened video (only leave in the interesting parts) of using the jackfruit would give us more interest in the original video.  They need to learn some editing techniques and use them.

• Love 5
On 7/31/2018 at 10:33 AM, Natalie68 said:

I completely understood you.  No worries!  I logged into FB last night and my cousin who is a huge LLR fan is looking to buy these.  An intervention may be in order.

One of my friends has tried to sell me some.  I just have to say no.  I wear mostly dark colors and rarely wear bright prints.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, margol29 said:

How can they afford Trader Joe's?  I'm 60 years old and worked all my life and I can't afford to grocery shop there. 

Oh no! I gotta defend my beloved TJs here! As long as I go somewhere else for produce, I consider TJs to be the very cheapest place to shop. Their cheese, fish, coffee, and wine are dollars cheaper than Safeway or even Fred Meyer, and ENTIRE PAYCHECKS cheaper than a Whole Foods or New Seasons. Even their nuts and snacks can be cheaper. If a ‘poor college student’ like Mariah asked me for a grocery suggestion, I’d drive her to the TJs post haste and show her how affordable it is—but I’d point her elsewhere for her veg. 

I’m vaguely tempted now to watch that self-indulgent video just to see what they got.

• Love 13
On 8/1/2018 at 7:56 AM, margol29 said:

Yeah, that is 7 minutes that I will never get back. How can they afford Trader Joe's?  I'm 60 years old and worked all my life and I can't afford to grocery shop there. After seeing their purchases, I don't think that I would want to shop there. Who buys canned jackfruit???? Sheesh!!! I will stick with my good old taco salad with ground beef thank you very much.

Also, I can't wait to post a video of my doing exercises in skin tight leggings. NOT!

Plus if you are videoing at your home at least clean the sink!!!

I am not sure where you are but in my neck of the woods TJ's is a lot less $ than Vons/Ralphs/Albertson's/Smart & Final.  

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am not sure where you are but in my neck of the woods TJ's is a lot less $ than Vons/Ralphs/Albertson's/Smart & Final.  

Mine too, but I have issues with TJs involving the addictive quality of their snacks, especially the Cat shaped animal crackers and the reduced fat cheese curls. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DakotaJustice said:

Mine too, but I have issues with TJs involving the addictive quality of their snacks, especially the Cat shaped animal crackers and the reduced fat cheese curls. 

Oh man.  Their desserts are like crack!  Their dark choc covered almonds are just evil.  They used to have these donut holes in the frozen aisle that were the best.  They were sugared on the outside with raspberry stuff inside.  I def come out with more sweets than intended.  Never had the cheese curls.  Now I am going to have to get them and thank you for the reminder of the animal crackers.  That is a snack that you count out the serving and put the tub far away!  

• Love 5

Those f*cking cheese curls. I got them once on vacation for a treat (while by no means a health food, their ingredients are miles better than Cheetos) and basically hoovered the entire bag. 

On topic: Mariah is still in California, guesting on some podcast. 1) I don’t think Mariah is dumb, but I do think she has absolutely nothing to say and an annoying way of saying it, so that’s a no from me dawg, and 2) I’m surprised they’re not busy moving and settling in to their new city. Maybe their lease doesn’t start until September?

• Love 4
On 8/1/2018 at 8:03 AM, TurtlePower said:

It's been around for a while. When prepared properly, it has a shredded meat-like texture. I love vegan dishes but jackfruit is A LOT of work to add a meat-like texture (as are many of the other plant-based meat "substitutes"). 

I had to go to TJ's yesterday so I bought a can of this jazz.  I asked the cashier how to deal with it and he gave me some suggestions but I ended up googling.  The person gave hints on how to cut it so the heart of the fruit gets soft as well.  I am going to try making tacos out of it.  I will let y'all know how it goes.  I like the idea of it but we shall see if its worth the effort.  The googled hint was to use a potato masher once its cooked to help break it down.  

• Love 3
On 8/6/2018 at 9:13 PM, Phoebe70 said:

The video is no longer available when I click on it. 

You’re the lucky one!!

Feet.......

Even though they are in different states, Janelle and Mariah would make quite the team ?

• Love 3