Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Mykelti looks pregnant in that pic. Please no. I won't be able to stand a new season of that. 

And what's going on with Aspyn's abdomen?

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

They all become chubby once they hit late teens, early 20's

Some people are afraid to use spanx's or a girdle.  Glad my mother insisted on us wearing them when we were young.  It make a world of difference in how your clothes fit and look.  Depending on the style and how I look in it, dictates if I go get them and put them on.

17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Mykelti looks pregnant in that pic. Please no. I won't be able to stand a new season of that. 

I think her and Tony are like many young married couples when they become domesticated, they gain weight.  Hopefully they will wait until they are better prepared to take care of a child.  Plus they are young and should enjoy each other before having kids.

• Love 1

I don't understand this picture. It's an unflattering pose, unflattering attire, her hair is a bit ratty looking ... If she's trying to look all casual it's not working because she's clearly bothered to do her makeup ( my gawd, those brows...). She's blocking half her face with her phone! And if she's in such pain she needs to take a day off to rest, why is she's wearing workout clothes? I guess the outfit facilitates the navel gazing she seems to enjoy so much. Just ....  whatever Mariah. 

I'm sick and in a bad mood today, sorry! 

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I don't understand this picture.

Ditto. It's just weird. As I have said before, these people really love to see themselves in pictures.  Is extreme narcissism one of the tenets of their made up religion?  Because, if it is, they are certainly sticking to that one.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I don't understand this picture. It's an unflattering pose, unflattering attire, her hair is a bit ratty looking ... If she's trying to look all casual it's not working because she's clearly bothered to do her makeup ( my gawd, those brows...). She's blocking half her face with her phone! And if she's in such pain she needs to take a day off to rest, why is she's wearing workout clothes? I guess the outfit facilitates the navel gazing she seems to enjoy so much. Just ....  whatever Mariah. 

Just getting too little sleep is enough to make my mood bad...feel better soon Celia.

Mariah irritates me in general, just like her mother does.  I don't know what she wanted this unflattering pic to depict.  I hate her eyebrows, too.

• Love 7
(edited)

She should retire those LulaNoe pants when they start to tear.  LOL.  (Honestly, am I the only one who thinks this "style" makes people look like they can't afford anything better than 20-year-old hand-me-downs?)

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 13
27 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

She should retire those LulaNoe pants when they start to tear.  LOL.  (Honestly, am I the only one who thinks this "style" makes people look like they can't afford anything better than 20-year-old hand-me-downs?)

I must be very old and grumpy, but if I saw someone on the street in that get-up, I would assume homeless waif and try to slip them a few bucks.

The top. pants and shoes all look like something that has been pulled out of the dumpster behind a Goodwill store.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I must be very old and grumpy, but if I saw someone on the street in that get-up, I would assume homeless waif and try to slip them a few bucks.

The top. pants and shoes all look like something that has been pulled out of the dumpster behind a Goodwill store.

We walk every morning inside a mall . . . and are sometimes there as employees are arriving.  At some stores, this is how they dress to go to work!!!  In my mind, I am putting my arm around them as they are unlocking the store door and saying, "I'm so glad you have a job now so you can buy clothes without holes in them."  Of course, all the pants in the store window look just like this.  LOL.  I'll go sit in the old and grumpy section with you.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, AZChristian said:

We walk every morning inside a mall . . . and are sometimes there as employees are arriving.  At some stores, this is how they dress to go to work!!!  In my mind, I am putting my arm around them as they are unlocking the store door and saying, "I'm so glad you have a job now so you can buy clothes without holes in them."  Of course, all the pants in the store window look just like this.  LOL.  I'll go sit in the old and grumpy section with you.

Scoot over and save me a seat.

• Love 9
On 6/6/2018 at 9:37 PM, ginger90 said:

I'm less twitchy about Mariah's narcissism than I am about the insane amount of crap covering every spare inch of counter and wall space.  That's Meri's house, right?  It looks like a late 1970's garage sale retched all over the house.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

@Sandy W, I love your comments!  

Wonder where she keeps the dried banana peel?  Maybe she rolled it up and smoked it...

Thank You XWORD!  I am just so grateful to the talented posters here that have the ability to track down and post the Brown's sm pages and comments.  It keeps the snark alive during the "off season".

• Love 2
On 6/7/2018 at 11:14 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

In this pic they look like actual caterpillars that are resting above her eyes.  TOO DARK MARIAH!  

On 6/10/2018 at 2:55 AM, ginger90 said:

Is the head tilt a thing?

Ok, I am a BEC because all I can see is her poking out of the holes on the thigh of her front leg.   I hate torn jeans unless they are old ratty 501's that ended up that way after years of wear.  I still wouldn't put it together with a hat and call it an outfit.  Again, being a bitch, but one must not have extra weight that can poke through these holes because it looks less than flattering.  Wearing flattering clothes is still a thing isn't it?  I am not THAT old!

• Love 7

@Natalie68, you are so right!  Remember the episode where Meri took Mariah & Audrey to Seattle?  They both had bulging thigh fat poking out of those holey jeans.

Dressing to flatter one's figure will never go out of style.  These girls (and Meri with the endless LuLaNo crap) are delusional narcissists if they think they look good or anywhere close to good.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

@Natalie68, you are so right!  Remember the episode where Meri took Mariah & Audrey to Seattle?  They both had bulging thigh fat poking out of those holey jeans.

Dressing to flatter one's figure will never go out of style.  These girls (and Meri with the endless LuLaNo crap) are delusional narcissists if they think they look good or anywhere close to good.

It makes you wonder what THEY see when they look in the mirror!  Maybe I am old fashioned but one needs to look closely how an outfit looks and that includes the back (my sister was horrified when I told her the shirt she wanted to buy accentuated back fat which a lot of people have but I didn't want her spending money to not look her best!  You are welcome sis!).  You want to highlight your best points not accentuate the worst.  I think its great that one can be any size and look beautiful.  I am not sure fat poking through holes in clothes looks good on anyone and I doubt that is what they were hoping to achieve.  Then again these are the people that think a rabid chihuahua head on ones nether regions via leggings (butter soft or not!) is the bees knees.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Something tells me they only wear it to take photos and that it is not regular daily wear.

7 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Wearing flattering clothes is still a thing isn't it?  I am not THAT old!

I so agree with you.  I look myself over in the mirror before walking out the door.  If the shirt is a little to snug and shows any back fat, I go and get a looser top out of the closet.  Same with muffin tops.

• Love 5
(edited)
33 minutes ago, rainbowrockgal said:

Google car accident feet on dashboard and see all the horrific things that can happen if you ride like this.

Speaking of horrific things, those feet are a crime against anyone who has to view them.  She proudly displays them on the dashboard and brags about her Chaco tan lines, it looks like she grooms her toenails with a blunt pocket knife.  I guess it would be too "girly" for her and Audrey to spend an evening giving each other mani/pedi's.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Speaking of horrific things, those feet are a crime against anyone who has to view them.  She proudly displays them on the dashboard and brags about her Chaco tan lines, it looks like she grooms her toenails with a blunt pocket knife.  I guess it would be too "girly" for her and Audrey to spend an evening giving each other mani/pedi's.

Those feet are U-G-L-Y.  Mariah thinks very highly of herself, doesn't she?

• Love 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Mariah thinks very highly of herself, doesn't she?

Totally in love with herself.  A new picture posted every day to show how adorable she thinks she is.  Accompanied by 50 stupid hashtags.

Edited by Kohola3
on second thought...
  • Love 13
On 6/24/2018 at 11:39 AM, Kohola3 said:

Totally in love with herself.  A new picture posted every day to show how adorable she thinks she is.  Accompanied by 50 stupid hashtags.

Gee, who does this remind me of?  Someone very close to Mariah...recently went to the zoo #becauseofLuluRoe....hmmm, hang on, it'll come to me......

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Do 983 people really give a shit that Miss Special Snowflake is all hyped for yoga?

Gawd.  

Instead of "standing around counting down the hours until yoga tonight" posturing and taking selfies, maybe she could make better use of her time doing something fun with her sisters, Truely and Savanah.

• Love 7

I was just re-watching the PolygaMexicamist Wedding for the train wreck factor and Amazon automatically started the episode where Mariah asks Meri and Janelle to go to the march with her. What is up with that whole invite-people-over-to-ask-them-a-simple-fricking-question thing?! Couldn't this have been accomplished with a test message and some TH's to recap? 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, MillenialMom said:

I was just re-watching the PolygaMexicamist Wedding for the train wreck factor and Amazon automatically started the episode where Mariah asks Meri and Janelle to go to the march with her. What is up with that whole invite-people-over-to-ask-them-a-simple-fricking-question thing?! Couldn't this have been accomplished with a test message and some TH's to recap? 

By calling them over for a specific invite, it gave Meri and Janelle the opportunity to flesh out their respective roles.

Meri:---She's my daughter and I stand with her in everything.  Might have been more interesting if Meri had said...Oh drat, I have a LLR pop-up that weekend.

Janelle:---I'm a feminist, and all in for women's rights.  Sure Janelle, a feminist would engage in polygamy.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Rage must like this spot for pictures:

Posts like these are a perfect example of why I have no social media - I don't have any real animosity towards Mariah, she 's ok for the most part but this is just vapid. A perfect example of the "look at me, pay attention to me" mindset that is so pervasive on Facebook, Instagram, etc. 

• Love 12
16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Do 983 people really give a shit that Miss Special Snowflake is all hyped for yoga?

Gawd.  

Well the knowledge helped me sleep last night!  HA!  I just don't understand why she takes so many selfies and why she posts them constantly.  They aren't progress pics, they aren't pics of something fun, they are pics of her in front of a mirror.  

• Love 11