Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Her fingernails look to be bitten to the quick.  Jitters much?

are they bloody or filthy or stained by Plexus?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

B9BFBCE4-A10E-434E-A033-1C2959622698.jpeg

At the risk of sounding like Grumpy Granny, it seems irresponsible to be mingling without masks in crowds of likewise mask-less people with 2 little kids to be responsible for.

OMG!!! Just realized they took the kids along with Janelle. What were they thinking?

Edited by Sandy W
additional thought
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

No it is Universal Studios Theme Park.

And can I just add the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is f'in fantastic.  I skip every other attraction at both of their parks and head straight for HPW.   (Forgot, for context, that is Hogwarts behind them)

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

How much $ do they have? It looks like a pricy place to go.

They were on a Plexus trip. They had to pay for travel, I don’t know if they flew or drove, and meals. Not cheap either. There was a contest for the Disney trip. They didn’t say if they won it, though.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 6
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

How much $ do they have? It looks like a pricy place to go.

I think that I'm reading too much into it, but she's looking forward to a trip without her children, not a family trip.  Even when she's not openly complaining about the burdens of mothering, Maddie still seems to throw shade on her children.

• Love 3

Some random bits about Plexus I looked up out of boredom:

• It's not a super-health cocktail (despite the SW claim that it makes you feel so much better and that it is the answer to multiple problems)
  • It's a weight loss drink you should drink 30 minutes before a meal as it will make you feel full and eat less.
  • A glass of water will do exactly that, is a lot cheaper and probably healthier!
  • Some of the ingredients are added in at way too high levels. Toxic maybe??
  • Contrary to what they preach, lots of people report nasty side effects such as nausea, upset stomach, sleep issues, head aches etc
  • In 2020, a Plexus consultant made an average of $544 a year....
Edited by LilyD
added 544 "a year"
  • Useful 6
  • Love 6
On 3/18/2022 at 1:40 PM, ginger90 said:

2B84F449-ABF3-4315-9A0C-DE5A728C6553.jpeg

3EBC7227-53FD-4C78-B37A-EADD23BC34DD.jpeg

Whatever miracles they claim Plexus does I know something it DOESN'T do,,,,  give you healthy looking fingernails.

Her fingernails and hands are so nasty, her skin looks rough and her fingernails are bitten to the point of looking painful.  😣

• Love 9

Maddie believes she has learned the best traveling “hack”. Wash your laundry while away so you come home with clean clothes. She even did a video about it.

This was the laundry she did. 

3FB93200-B338-46D5-B9FB-CF26113AEA9C.jpeg

• LOL 6

Some more interesting numbers: So, the article I got this from, said that the average Plexus consultant earns $544 per year. 

Then I looked up LuLaRoe and the following comes from their own website btw:

For the year 2021, the average gross profit of Retailers who processed at least one transaction was $10,933.98 while the median gross profit of all such Retailers was $1,326.04.  Just for the record: The median is the center number if you line up all the numbers. That means 50% of all LuLaRoe consultants make $1,326.04 annually or less. The other 50% are above this number (which could technically also mean  $1,327.04) 

Meri and Christine will probably earn a lot more since they signed up at such an early stage. Janelle, Maddie, Mykelti will likely also do better than the averages above as they'll probably use their social network and D-list star status as a way to find more willing customers.

Edited by LilyD
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Holy sufferin' catfish! Do none of the cultists do any research before they sign up for this crap?  @LilyD was able to find this very damning evidence with a simple search! 

Why in the name of all this is holy would anybody be stupid enough to buy into such a losing enterprise???

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Maddie believes she has learned the best traveling “hack”. Wash your laundry while away so you come home with clean clothes. She even did a video about it.

The last place I want to spend time & money when on vacation is at a laundromat. When I get home it is simpler to throw laundry in with my favourite detergent, softener etc. and hang things up as they come out of the dryer so that they are wrinkle-free.  All while doing other things, so never more than 5 minutes of actual work and no waiting around or trying to guess how fast or slow strange machines might be.

• Like 1
  • Love 18
20 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The last place I want to spend time & money when on vacation is at a laundromat.

Amen to that!  Who would waste vacation time sitting around waiting for clean clothes? At home you can dump in a load while you unpack and do other things.  You know how efficient your machines are - at a laundromat it's a total crapshoot.  I have run across so totally useless driers back in the day, took hours to get anything dry!

Some hack....maybe she was justifying taking off and leaving the kids with Caleb while she had time alone.

• Love 7

Depends on how much time you have when you come back.  I've come straight from an international flight to my car and straight to work.  So I can see if you have time and if you have a washer and dryer in the unit you are staying in, why not do it before coming home.  Then again I wouldn't wear the same clothes to work that I would wear on vacation.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Then again I wouldn't wear the same clothes to work that I would wear on vacation.

and you could leave a clean set of work clothes & shoes in your car ready to put on.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That pile is a rumpled mess, full of wrinkles… when I first saw it I thought that was the “before” pic… Maddie and Janelle do everything half assed… Why not smooth the items out and pile them nicely instead of a sloppy looking heap?

it reminds me of Janelles cooking, a pile of crappy food on a chipped plate.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Expand  

That pile is a rumpled mess, full of wrinkles… when I first saw it I thought that was the “before” pic…

Oh yes! And she put the laundry on tha unsavory hotel carpet over which thousands of people have walked. Barefoot and in shoes. Eeew. 

• Love 9

They must have stayed at a condo or rental home, no way would I spend anytime at a laundry mat if I was on vacation, unless of course it was one that had a bar! lol. Most of my vacations I stay at a condo or rennal that has a W/D, but I always come home and wash everything, clean or not, I always fill like it will smell of jet fuel or who knows what airline employee or TSA person went through my stuff. I am also severely grossed out by people putting their luggage on the bed, mine always stays on the floor while I unpack/pack it

• Love 6

Piling "clean" clothes on the carpet?  Uh-uh.  

No way would I use a laundromat on vacation.  I'll wait until I get home to wash stuff, and like others have said, do other things around the house, and not worry about how clean the washers/dryers are elsewhere.

• Love 5

The only time I did laundry was when I took ViaRail from Toronto to Vancouver which was four days.  There is just about enough room in the tiny bedrooms for a small backpack of clothes.  When I got to the AirBnB (which was wonderful) I had to wash the clothes to have something to wear!  I delibertately looked for a rental unit with a laundry in it.

I wonder how many of Maddie's followers responded how brilliant her hack was just because she posted it.  I can just see the gushing followed by multiple exclamation points.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I always wash everything in my suitcase when I get home from a trip.  The only time I have used a laundromat while on vacation was when my uncle became ill and I had to keep my postponing my trip back home.  When he died, I really needed to go to the laundromat because I had nothing clean to wear, since I had outstayed my vacation for about three weeks and I had to stay for one more.  If I am staying in a hotel for more than 2 nights, I always bring my own sheets, and usually buy a blanket or two locally.  I will never use a hotel blanket or bedspread.  I know the towels get washed, but I never know how clean the blankets are, or how often they have been on the floor.  I cannot imagine putting my clothes on the floor of a hotel room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Meri and Christine will probably earn a lot more since they signed up at such an early stage. Janelle, Maddie, Mykelti will likely also do better than the averages above as they'll probably use their social network and D-list star status as a way to find more willing customers.

They are all making a lot more money than the average MLM consultant, because of their built in customer base from the show. Yet they insist that you not mention the show on their Facebook and Instagram Lives when they're trying to sell you crap. They're total hypocrites, which seems to be typical of reality stars with side hustles. Maddie is just as bad as her mothers.

Do we ever see them actually drink the Plexus? I feel like we only ever see them holding up the container.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I'm starting to question Christine, Janelle and Maddie's pictures, I think they're using filters just like Meri.

The above pic of Maddie looks chubbier but in some of her Plexus promo posts she looks a lot thinner.

I've seen several pics of Christine and Janelle lately standing together doing Plexus promo posts and they're looking a lot skinnier but then I see pics like these and Janelle's gut is bulging out and hanging down and Christine definitely looks larger than recent pics where she's plugging Plexus.

oz58apa1sdo81.jpg

janellegut.jpg

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Do we ever see them actually drink the Plexus? I feel like we only ever see them holding up the container.

Great point! Indeed, we only see them holding the stupid container. That leaves us two very possible scenarios:

1. They are drinking it, making it an obvious scam. Janelle isn't losing any weight and Maddie's blotted skin and horrible nails are not improving. So don't buy it!

2. They are not drinking it, which should set off alarm bells with potential buyers. If they're not drinking it, why would that be? Is it because it's a scam, or because it doesn't do anything. So, don't buy it!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

Great point! Indeed, we only see them holding the stupid container. That leaves us two very possible scenarios:

1. They are drinking it, making it an obvious scam. Janelle isn't losing any weight and Maddie's blotted skin and horrible nails are not improving. So don't buy it!

2. They are not drinking it, which should set off alarm bells with potential buyers. If they're not drinking it, why would that be? Is it because it's a scam, or because it doesn't do anything. So, don't buy it!

See, this is what bugs me most — Janelle is living proof the shit doesn’t work.

Behind every supplement or program that’s “successful” is a person who controlled their diet and exercised. It always comes down to that — Every. Single. Time. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A47480E2-FCB7-4173-97B2-F34394AD3553.jpeg

This is the same slightly wilted bouquet that Janelle had received. If Christine gets one too, it would be interesting to know if her card also says to sing them a song or if they let her call them sweetheart 🤔😏

• LOL 12
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

Are those roses even rill?  They look sort of like the 7000 flowers Mykelti made out of Chrisine's old wedding dress. But these have been dyed several pastel colours.

You might be right  😂

17A072B7-C10A-4A3C-9F15-516048C9034B.jpeg

• LOL 10
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

EB3E0826-6202-4883-9771-869EE670F30D.jpeg

I hate the subtle dig as if this photo is somehow "less than" perfect because everyone in the photo isn't "perfect" and that she has to settle for this one and only crappy family photo because it isn't posed with happy pretend perfect faces.

All I can think of is Kody screaming "Look down the LENZZ" with his manic face and crazy eyes

Some of my most favorite photos of my family and kids are the ones that are real, not posed, but the many many faces my daughter made (and still does) and my family just being themselves.

• Love 9

OK, I keep looking at that fambly photo and wonder if Maddie is pregnant again.  Her tummy  looks puffy and boobs look pretty large too.  How old is Evie? Maybe just left over baby fat...?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

314D8A60-38E6-4B6D-93AA-349B0FEBFC6D.jpeg

That's OK Maddie, your family claims there is a pond on the Coyote Pass land and no one believes that either.

Once again she's speaking in riddles to me.  Does she mean she doesn't believe there ever was a pool or that someone filled a pool in?

• LOL 10