Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I really don't get it.  She was already BFF's with Jake(son), why is this such a revelatory moment for her?

Because she gets to be right and she gets what she wants which is Jason/Liz broken up. Plus, it's about getting Jason back to where SHE wants him, which is firmly in her and Sonny's bosom.  And of course, the show will not have anyone point out that wanting Jason to be who SHE wants Jason to be is something Liz already did, which makes her motivations just as selfish as Liz's were.

• Love 12
I really don't get it.  She was already BFF's with Jake(son), why is this such a revelatory moment for her?

I think that Snarly is happy because Liez's grubby paws are no longer attached to his butt.

And Carly doesn't like to share Jason.  If/when he and Sam reunite Carly will resent the time he spends with her, too.

• Love 5

It could have been his dirty underwear.

Even Jason's skidmarks smell like flowers.

*sigh*

In so many ways, I feel that snark was beneath me... and yet, I couldn't help it because you know this show believes it to be so!

• Love 10

Is Jason at some point going to become a more defined character? Because he spent the last 7 months reflecting back what Luz wanted him to be.

I'm not interested in Stone Cold but he needs some kind of foundation for this character if he's ever going to be a real boy

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
Carly's glee at Jasus 'coming back to her' was disgusting.

It's now officially Jason, not just some random dude she felt a mystical connection to.

I think that Snarly is happy because Liez's grubby paws are no longer attached to his butt.

And this. Not to mention, Jason hasn't gone back to Sam (yet), so Carly gets him all to herself.

So. Jason goes to...Sonny??!!

Finding out that Liz knew he was Jason, now makes it okay, in his feeble mind, that being a hitman/mob enforcer is now a good thing?

Check.

Me: What a nimrodic maroon.

Did I miss when Nik told Liz he should tell Jason the truth? Because all I've been hearing is no, she shouldn't and that this Jason is not in the mob and he's good for her, blah, blah, blah.

And Nik? What Jason and Sam had was real too, you douchecanoe.  Just because he doesn't remember it doesn't mean it wasn't real. And Nik couldn't care less about Sam. That's what I took away from that conversation. And this is coming from someone who couldn't care less about Jason and Sam, their love, family, etc.  I enjoyed them when she was pregnant with Sonny's child and Jason was looking after her?

And he couldn't care less about Liz's pain, either. What he looked like was he couldn't wait to get out of there to see what he could salvage now that the truth is out.

The midgety moobster and Cujo can just STFU. That the latter continues to be tone-deaf is astounding, really. I mean, yeah, sure, Jason knows that Liz knew who he was; but that didn't miraculously give him back his memories.  Oh yeah, midgety moobster suffered and grieved for Jason these past seven months. All I saw via my fast forwarding, when I did watch was Jason, who?, since Shawn was filling that role, even if ineptly.

And Julian can STFU as well, considering his own history and mob ties. Plus, Sam wasn't some innocent waif who was duped into a relationship with Jason.

And I cannot BELIEVE I've typed an entire rant about Jason. The mind, it boggles.

I'll end with this: FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL ROBERTFUCKING!SCORPIO! appears on my teevee!!!!!!

• Love 7

I really don't have much to say about today because it was quite...plain and unsurprising at every turn.

But I did enjoy seeing Sam going home to her parents and finally having scenes where the two people who should have been there since the get go were tending to their heart broken daughter who's trying her best to keep things together for her son and do the right thing by her husband at the same time.

I loved how they both assured her that they were on her side, regardless of anything else.

And then there was that moment when Sam was speaking softly and tearfully asking if she could stay with them, as if she might hear a "no"...Kelly must have been so exhausted emotionally but she was a trooper and I thought it was nice to see her out of her usual outfit and just wearing something comfy and casual and her hair looks so lush and healthy.

Julian and Alexis were being total hypocrites about Jason but since I think he's an ass and Sam should be kept far, far away from him, I'll allow their biased parenting.

And speaking of that lug nut, Jason going to see Sonny was so typical and stupid. He is so worthless. And they really need to figure out what the hell Billy is supposedly aiming for playing this character because what's his purpose? To just grit his teeth and mumble? To look as if he's about to cry in half his scenes or looks as if he'd rather walk across hot coals in the others?

Captain Moron is the most pathetic piece of waste.

Oh Hayden, I don't care.

Oh Nik, you're a dwouche. So he really couldn't care any less about Sam or Danny, and yet Sam was one of those standing by him when Spencer was injured, wanting to give her cousin all the love and support she could. May he rot in hell, the evil little prat.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 12

I forgot to say this about Olivia yesterday. She shoulda just slapped Dante and shouted, a la Cher in Moonstruck "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Just because.

And I think that's what's needed to get his head out of his ass and his small brain.

That is all. Carry on.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 15

KeMo's hair looked nice though.

It was glorious.

I expected Liz to be more torn up about what happened. BH looked like she barely cared. And don't get me started on fucking Nik. What the hell at Liz acting like he kept trying to tell her this would happen. Jigga what? That literally never happened. And TC's acting is just so annoying I can't deal with it. He looks a lot better though.

I am disgusted by the Kiki/Carly relationship. Like it seriously makes me physically ill.

Morgan getting a call from Darby made me sigh. I really thought TPTB realized what a waste she was and just dropped her, but of course not. And then Morgan didn't take his meds and I just tried to brace myself for whatever bullshit is coming now.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

I thought Nik told Liz the truth because he didn't want her to invest in a relationship with "Jake", he didn't expect her to go all "It's my time!" on it. But once she decided to keep quiet, Nik was all good with continuing to keep his mouth shut as it would be easier to take ELQ.

• Love 6

I thought Nik told Liz the truth because he didn't want her to invest in a relationship with "Jake", he didn't expect her to go all "It's my time!" on it. But once she decided to keep quiet, Nik was all good with continuing to keep his mouth shut as it would be easier to take ELQ.

Yea, you're right. He didn't realize initially that she would go batshit crazy over it. But like you said after she did he was like "You deserve this, Liz!" and shit, so I still don't understand why Liz was acting like he was continually trying to get her to come clean.

Those scenes were just really anticlimactic for me. Like I said, BH was playing them way low-key, almost like she was bored, and TC was just a touch too 'smug douche' for me.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Someone suggested they gave BM a character definition? Its been a whole year and the character is still a walking empty shell. He a stranger using an old characters' identity. Except he doesn't even have the Jason's identity. 

Even JY's Lucky wasn't this bad a recast. 

I really don't have much to say about today because it was quite...plain and unsurprising at every turn.

But I did enjoy seeing Sam going home to her parents and finally having scenes where the two people who should have been there since the get go were tending to their heart broken daughter who's trying her best to keep things together for her son and do the right thing by her husband at the same time.

I loved how they both assured her that they were on her side, regardless of anything else.

And then there was that moment when Sam was speaking softly and tearfully asking if she could stay with them, as if she might hear a "no"...Kelly must have been so exhausted emotionally but she was a trooper and I thought it was nice to see her out of her usual outfit and just wearing something comfy and casual and her hair looks so lush and healthy.

Julian and Alexis were being total hypocrites about Jason but since I think he's an ass and Sam should be kept far, far away from him, I'll allow their biased parenting.

And speaking of that lug nut, Jason going to see Sonny was so typical and stupid. He is so worthless. And they really need to figure out what the hell Billy is supposedly aiming for playing this character because what's his purpose? To just grit his teeth and mumble? To look as if he's about to cry in half his scenes or looks as if he'd rather walk across hot coals in the others?

Whole post is winning but this. So much.

Sam needs someone who loves and wants the best for her to put a stop to any Jasam nonsense. It couldn't get any better than her parents. Hypocrites or not, they are right to not endorse her with Jason.

• Love 2

Ugh. To be fair to the Prince of Douchey Tides, he has, on several occasions encouraged Liz to tell the truth - but Liz bravely decided that the truth would hurt too many people so she decided to soldier on and to maintain her death grip on that mob peen

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 9

I usually couldn't care less about Jason nor Steve Burton. But when the role was recast, I thought what a wonderful opportunity to bring back Jason Quartermaine. So much to play there. But the writers went their usual unimaginative route and brought back boring old Jason Morgan. BM just can't play a believable hitman, IMHO. However, I think he could have played JQ well. Especially, if they had him study to become a doctor. And just completely abhor anything related to the big ole mob.

I wonder if there will ever be ANY mention of Robin saving Jason's life.

• Love 6

Kiki was drunk when she ran you off the road, Carly. That's hardly accidental. And has everyone forgotten she was a party to drugging Michael?

Ugh to Sonny and Jason.

Of course Curtis could find Shawn's bullet and the PCPD couldn't.

Morgan was quite the douche to Carly at breakfast. Yes, she was hovering, but she is his mom and he just got out of the hospital. I think she's allowed to be a bi smothering there.

"You really do know me better than I know myself." Well, Jason, considering you have no idea who you are, that's not really such a feat. And it always cracks me up when Carly talks about other women getting their hooks into men. Like she hasn't been a schemer since the day she blew into town.

• Love 12

Ugh. To be fair to the Prince of Douchey Tides, he has, on several occasions encouraged Liz to tell the truth - but Liz bravely decided that the truth would hurt too many people so she decided to soldier on and to maintain her death grip on that mob peen

He did? Must have been during the time I wasn't watching, because all I've heard him say is that how he's better off with Liz, and how they should all keep quiet. That has been his mantra to Laura, at any rate.

• Love 4

He did? Must have been during the time I wasn't watching, because all I've heard him say is that how he's better off with Liz, and how they should all keep quiet. That has been his mantra to Laura, at any rate.

He told Liz with the intention that she'll tell Jake or I don't know, stay away from as he was not up for grasp. In any case, he was being a friend to Liz. 

I usually couldn't care less about Jason nor Steve Burton. But when the role was recast, I thought what a wonderful opportunity to bring back Jason Quartermaine. So much to play there. But the writers went their usual unimaginative route and brought back boring old Jason Morgan. BM just can't play a believable hitman, IMHO. However, I think he could have played JQ well. Especially, if they had him study to become a doctor. And just completely abhor anything related to the big ole mob.

He is not playing a hitman OR a Quartermaine. He is playing ......... Jake Doe. 

• Love 1

P3pp3rb1rd, I understand and respect your position and take on things, I'll just agree to disagree about the dynamic going on between those characters, but again I am sorry for what happened to you, no one should ever go through that from anyone for any reason.

It's insanity as well. What would it take, really? Patrick realizing that how Sam feels for Jason is the same way he feels about Robin still? He is still madly, deeply in love with his wife, his partner, the mother of his child, but he's just so hurt that he's tried, as Sam did, to cover up the pain and anger by focusing on a new relationship, finding someone "new" to love but it's just time to stop it, to end the lie and pretense and finally deal with the split.

And Robin yet again is forced to drive another needless dagger into her daughter's heart when she hears her sobbing and begging and pleading for her "Mommy to come home" and all Robin can do is say she can't and she loves her before a quick goodbye and the phone is snatched away, leaving a broken Emma wailing still and hardly able to breathe.

Frankly, imo, it should be considered criminal what's going on. Flat out criminal.

It is criminal. Jerry is holding Robin against her will. She is working to get out of there. Patrick should know by how much Robin wanted her child, and fought for her Brooklyn actually brought tears to my eyes. The child can act. I guess the only reason there will be a finish to this story is Jason wants to leave. If there was an emmy for the people responsible for dragging out stories. GH would win all the time.

• Love 2

I am disgusted by the Kiki/Carly relationship. Like it seriously makes me physically ill.

Morgan getting a call from Darby made me sigh. I really thought TPTB realized what a waste she was and just dropped her, but of course not. And then Morgan didn't take his meds and I just tried to brace myself for whatever bullshit is coming now.

Agreed, the Kiki/Carly relationship is baffling, given her history with both her sons.  Although maybe it's just another means for Carly to stick it to Ava - acting motherly towards her daughter.  If Kiki ever forgives Ava, Carly will probably turn on her haaard.

Ugh, Darby.  I really had hoped she had went the way of Ivy.

I do remember there was one instance where Liz was getting cold feet and Nikolas offered to arrange a way for the truth to come out in a neutral way so his and Liz's knowledge of it wouldn't be revealed, but Liz passed.

• Love 3

Of course Curtis could find Shawn's bullet and the PCPD couldn't.

Well, to be fair to the PCPD this time, they weren't looking for a second bullet.  Nobody knew there was a 2nd shooter.

I loved that Sam got scenes with her parents.  KeMo looks gorgeous when she goes low maintenance.  She really gambled there sneaking in when she knows first hand how horrible it is to catch them in the act..

I want the sweater Becky was wearing today.  She wore it a few weeks ago and I coveted it then too.  I honestly can't believe they had her sniff Jason's fucking jacket, like he died or something.  But isn't that the jacket he left wearing yesterday?  And holy fucking crazy eyes there in the preview for Monday. 

• Love 6

If there was an emmy for the people responsible for dragging out stories. GH would win all the time.

Well...only now that James E. Reilly is dead and no longer writing soap operas. But maybe the award could be named for him. "The James E. Reilly Award for Outstanding Achievement in Stalling and Padding." The trophy could be in the form of a spinning wheel. 

Anyone who was not watching Days of Our Lives in the 1990s has no idea how bad it can get. I had never seen the like before or after. About a third of every show was dreams, daydreams, and fantasies of things actually happening (secrets coming out, couples actually getting together, someone who was a prisoner being rescued), then the "Gotcha!" moment where the character wakes up or stops fantasizing. Sometimes he'd even end a show with an apparent big development, and then wait until the next show to give it away that it was another fake-out! When something actually did happen, usually there was a very comprehensive flashback to it. Sometimes the flashback would be later in that hour. 

If he were alive, healthy, and writing General Hospital, that Liz secret-keeping about Jason might well have gone for two years instead of seven months. Liz would also talk to herself a lot more. We would go to a commercial on many scenes of Liz saying things like "Nothing is going to take Jason Morgan away from me. Nothing!" and looking evil. She would have long monologues about her "secret." Sometimes we'd then hear Jason's voice saying "What secret?" and then Liz would unconvincingly lie on the spot, "A secret about your, uh, uh...surprise party!" and Jason would believe it, and tell her how good and kind she was.  And the "Cassadine coven" might actually be a coven, with spells being cast. 

Sorry. I got lost in a reverie. 

• Love 10

Thanks, Testardo.

I couldn't believe it when the scene opened to show Jason in worship  at Sonny's feet, asking "What should I do?" Looks like Sonny has created a bond between them by reminding Jason "You saved my life!" It's the first fatal step toward the "three-headed beast" named upthread that is the mutual admiration society of Jason, Carly, and Sonny. I've been savoring several post fragments about that travesty:

Would that be their miracle love story with each other or their co-love story with Jason? Ugh, he hasn't shown a scintilla of remembering either of those two hideous people and I'm already dreading the inevitable return of that three-headed beast.

Carly's complete glee and almost orgasmic 'he's coming back to us!' reaction was both hilarious and disturbing. 

And finally...

Finding out that Liz knew he was Jason, now makes it okay, in his feeble mind, that being a hitman/mob enforcer is now a good thing? Me: What a nimrodic maroon.

When Jason said "Carly was right" about what she said (about Liz's duplicity) my stomach took a big tumble. Carly should never be told that she is right! Her happy dancing will become revolting and her self-importance more justified. Furthermore, Jason is temporarily like a loose football, fumbled by Liz, and a missed pass to Sam. Here's the chance for TeamCarly to steal the ball and score a touchdown.

• Love 4

It was glorious.

I expected Liz to be more torn up about what happened. BH looked like she barely cared. And don't get me started on fucking Nik. What the hell at Liz acting like he kept trying to tell her this would happen. Jigga what? That literally never happened. And TC's acting is just so annoying I can't deal with it. He looks a lot better though.

I really love this whole post, but especially the bolded. At this point, I'm wondering if it would be better if Kiki turned out to be Nina's, because this? Is gross. She and Morgan can die any time now.

At least Darby was offscreen, but yeah. This show is an idiot for continuing with her lame self.

For my thoughts on Liz, I'll refer you to LeftPhalange's earlier post of win.

Sam/KeMo was great today, and I'm glad they were there for her but her parents annoyed me at the same time. They're just...annoying.

• Love 3

Lol. If James E Reilly were writing GH, Sonny would've just buried AJ alive, but no one would've cared because, you know, fat. And even then it would be revealed that AJ was literally the devil. Jason would've never been dock and rolled. There would've been a Sleeping Beauty drug administered to him, that only Sonny could reverse. On the bright side, we'd have tons of chimpanzee nurses.

• Love 7

I couldn't believe it when the scene opened to show Jason in worship  at Sonny's feet, asking "What should I do?" Looks like Sonny has created a bond between them by reminding Jason "You saved my life!" It's the first fatal step toward the "three-headed beast" named upthread that is the mutual admiration society of Jason, Carly, and Sonny.

When Jason said "Carly was right" about what she said (about Liz's duplicity) my stomach took a big tumble. Carly should never be told that she is right! Her happy dancing will become revolting and her self-importance more justified. Furthermore, Jason is temporarily like a loose football, fumbled by Liz, and a missed pass to Sam. Here's the chance for TeamCarly to steal the ball and score a touchdown.

Of course Sonny wouldn't forgive a women for lying. He can lie, cheat and murder and expect everyone to forgive and or forget, but a person comes in between him and his favorite brainwashed assassin, well fuck them. The only thing I am looking forward to (and I don't know if I will get it) is Sonny confronting Nikolas about Jason and Michael and Nik just not giving two fucks. I hope Nik asks if it is better or worse than letting Michael twist in the wind when he murdered AJ.

Can we limit the outrage against Liz for people that didn't actively hide the murder of the man's brother. So basically Sam, Michael and Monica. Everyone else can take a seat. Really Sonny STFU about the grief that Liz caused you. It was a terrible thing but a worse thing  is murdering a man that you actively terrorized for years in cold blood and screwing a woman on top of his grave.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 9

Someone suggested they gave BM a character definition?

I suggest they give him a bath and a shampoo. 

Well, to be fair to the PCPD this time, they weren't looking for a second bullet.  Nobody knew there was a 2nd shooter.

Even the lamest investigation should include looking for more than one bullet, whether fired from one gun or two.

And why can't Sam go back to the penthouse?  It doesn't hold any worse memories than when she thought Jason was dead.

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 2

Yes! If Jason doesn't at least get all "wtf?" over Sonny murdering his only brother and banging his sister and choking his grandfather (because if Sonny wants all the memories. ....) after dude flipped out over being a hitman.... well.... I won't be surprised. But dammit show. Do something right. We've suffered enough.

• Love 7

And why can't Sam go back to the penthouse?  It doesn't hold any worse memories than when she thought Jason was dead.

Alexis "gave" it back to Jason.   Technically it belongs to him.  Maybe that's why she is calling him.  Although I think it was a prefectly timed plot point to gently remind Jason why he is so furious with Liz.

I think it's because the memories will be more painful since he's not dead after all. BUT he doesn't remember Sam, Danny or the life he and Sam shared. I mean, he's there, but not there, you know?

• Love 6

"You really do know me better than I know myself." Well, Jason, considering you have no idea who you are, that's not really such a feat.

Not to mention, what the hell did she know that he didn't?  He didn't leave Elizabeth because he was bored and unfulfilled because he wasn't out pumping bullets into Sonny's latest enemy or having to clean up Carly's latest screw-up, he left because she lied to him.  So, no, Jake/Jason/BigVoid she maybe--MAYBE--gets dibs on Old Jason (though that was a title she gave herself and which I'd argue against), but she has no clue as to what makes you tick.  Though, the battery pack in your back might be the answer.

• Love 4

So Robin has been chatting on the phone with her family under the watchful gaze of her captor of the month? Fine, whatever, I'll accept that explanation for her family's cluelessness this entire time.

But this all sounds so seriously shitty and lame. Cannot believe the current writers didn't wrap up all of these terrible stories during November sweeps and just get something new going already!

• Love 4

Morgan forgot to take his meds, after protesting loudly to Mom that she was hovering over him. The apparent booty call from Darby distracted him, but subconsciously he might be thinking that the meds made him feel different, too (less edgy, alert, and more asexual). Maybe he wanted a break from that. If he is taking a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, one of the side-effects can be decreased sexual desire and performance. I wonder if he has noticed changes or will notice problems with Darby, and continue to avoid his meds.

If so, he could explode at Ava. Morgan, Kiki, and Ava are already angry at Ava's scene and behavior at the Metro Court. I wonder if the Show is setting up a potential murder of Ava? She is now involved with the gun running that Paul instigated, so she has many personal and professional enemies.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Were Sonny and Jason chuckling/bonding over the thought of beating a woman up?

Nah, but Sonny was. And Sonny was totally thinking during the part about the time Jason missed ....."and I murdered your brother, showed up at your family home for the funeral, lol, pissed your mom off. Yeah got kicked out. Then, later that night had sex on his grave. Your grave too. Your whole family's grave. Yeah, your dad...grandpa....grandma. All of em. Then Ava stole my daughter. Bitches, right?"

Billy Miller looked really uncomfortable during the Friday episode. Imo he went from doing decent work to just being bored. Like, he seemed like he didn't want to be in those scenes either. Mr. Miller, have you been reading the message boards?

• Love 10

Yes! If Jason doesn't at least get all "wtf?" over Sonny murdering his only brother and banging his sister and choking his grandfather (because if Sonny wants all the memories. ....) after dude flipped out over being a hitman.... well.... I won't be surprised. But dammit show. Do something right. We've suffered enough.

I look at it this way, now I can completely avoid all things Jason because there's no chance of anything happening there that will interest me.

Here's what's keeping me off the barge:

• Robin's return - not that I'm a mega fan (I may have called her Preacher Spice once or twice back in the day) but I get what Robin means to this show and she hasn't killed anyone so that's a plus right there. But mainly, morbid interest at work. How badly will the show eff this up?
  • Possibly Not Dead Helena - 'nuff said
  • Johnny the Snark machine - he's cute, I can't help myself
  • Maxie back at Crimson - wardrobe alert
  • Maxie and Nina - not popular with all but compared to what's on offer I kinda like the idea of Maxie mentoring emotionally stunted Nina. I like female friendships and this show only offers me this one, filled to the gills with squick, but I'll take it
  • Nina and Franco - (hold those tomatoes you're about to throw) I was on the barge through 99% of Franco so I only have the stupidity aftertaste to deal with and that helps. Mainly, this is the closest thing the show is offering that even hints at a love story. Yes, a love story between two maniacs but at least two maniacs who talk about trying to be better people. At least two maniacs who acknowledge and actually seem to care about the feelings of their beloved. It would be nice to see this at work in a relationship not weighted down by 10,000 bad story choices but this is GH so I'll take the individual scenes and ignore the back story (Ok, as you were with the tomatoes.) 
  • Hayden - I've grown to like her and the hope that she will smack the crap out of Laura keeps me going
  • The hope that Liz will go to Shadybrook and spend on her time on her skin care ritual, thus cluing me in to what I need to do to get such gorgeous skin
  • Carly will have extended scenes at the salon so I can learn how she keeps that mane of hair looking so fab. Also, the hairdresser will tell her to stop teasing her hair.

That's all I got.

• Love 7

The reveal of Liz's lie thus far has been a big disappointment, Jason yells at her for only one episode? Liz has about 5 minutes of screen time post reveal without any screaming or crying? Just so disappointing. I wanted fireworks and all that jazz and we got nothing. Becky and billy barely got a chance to shine. I thought BH did a great job despite the limitations. Even the scenes yesterday she played it like liz was emotionally exhausted and just trying to figure out what to do. Perhaps she was a wee bit relieved the lie was out and the weight of it was off her shoulders (and she's free of the borg) but that might be my wishful thinking. I'm glad Liz isn't screaming and crying like a loon but it seems like a weird choice by the writers. I think BH played it the way it was written. Maybe Liz was so put together because she had to get the kids ready for school and went into mom-mode?

I can't buy anything sonny says about Elizabeth considering he asked Michael to forgive him for shooting his father!!! Carly seemed happier and more smug about how she was right than sympathetic to what Jason must be going through given the woman he loves betrayed him. But that's Carly. I should be feeling for sam I guess but I can never connect to her even though I have tried. I don't know what it is...either I can't get a handle on her character or it's the actress. As for Jason, I could care less and hope he dies again.

Edited by tallyrand
  • Love 4

The reveal of Liz's lie thus far has been a big disappointment, Jason yells at her for only one episode? Liz has about 5 minutes of screen time post reveal without any screaming or crying? Just so disappointing. I wanted fireworks and all that jazz and we got nothing. Becky and billy barely got a chance to shine. I thought BH did a great job despite the limitations. Even the scenes yesterday she played it like liz was emotionally exhausted and just trying to figure out what to do. Perhaps she was a wee bit relieved the lie was out and the weight of it was off her shoulders (and she's free of the borg) but that might be my wishful thinking. I'm glad Liz isn't screaming and crying like a loon but it seems like a weird choice by the writers. I think BH played it the way it was written.

I agree. It's very different from how Liz just lost it after the JJ Lucky went off on her over the Nikolas affair. This is more like "I'm not happy, but now everything is out in the open; at least I can be an adult about the fallout." BH was definitely playing it like a character who has had things blow up in her face before. The writing and acting choice suggested to me that me the plan for Liz is moving on to some next thing.

Honestly, I was slightly relieved. I didn't want another round of hysteria/desperation turned up to 10 that was Liz after losing Lucky, or (the gold standard) Carly after losing Sonny when Tamara Braun took over the role in 2001. 

• Love 2

I can't buy anything sonny says about Elizabeth considering he asked Michael to forgive him for shooting his father!!!

Well, to be fair, Michael was mad at him for a good few weeks.  Plus, AJ was fat, so...

Carly seemed happier and more smug about how she was right than sympathetic to what Jason must be going through given the woman he loves betrayed him. But that's Carly.

In Carly's deluded head, Jason doesn't really love Elizabeth, so it can't really hurt that much.  And besides, what does Jason's hurt have to do with HER?  As long as he remembers his past and becomes her Mr. Fix-It again, all will be right in Carly's world. 

I should be feeling for sam I guess but I can never connect to her even though I have tried. I don't know what it is...either I can't get a handle on her character or it's the actress.

Co-sign this.  I find myself rolling my eyes at Sam more and more every day.  And, total nitpick: I can't stand the way she says "family."  She draws the 'a' sound out like a doctor is checking her tonsils.

As for Jason, I could care less and hope he dies again.

I don't mind Billy Miller--but I have to agree that if this entire exercise in storyline boredom was just to have Jason go back to being the Borg?  Big pass for me.

• Love 6