Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Or maybe it's because BM/BH are so boring now.

I haven't watched today's episode yet (and from the sound of it, I may need a big glass of wine to do so), but this I can get behind. OMG are they boring together. Liz is much more interesting when she's scheming with Nik or cat fighting with Sam/Carly. It's almost as if she's desperate to create this picture-perfect (boring) family with Jason and "her boys." (I cringe every single time she utters that phrase.) IF Jason does stay with Liz after her lies are revealed, it would be a world class snoozefest. The only thing that makes their relationship remotely interesting right now is watching Liz try not to unravel as she tries to keep him from finding out that she knew his true identity since the Nurses' Ball. And even that is making me dose off from time to time.

• Love 9

So now Jason is joking about his own mumbling and the amnesia, and actually believes that Jake will be "fine" because he has Danny to play with?! Ugh.

Jason in The Worst, as always.

Mac is some fine eye candy for this older woman.

Mac is fine eye candy for this 31 year old!

Seriously when I saw Mac I basically squealed. That was a really lovely surprise.

• Love 14

I think I'm now at the point where I just want these characters to just...stop being so shitty.

I don't think that's a lot to ask honestly. I am tired of the shitty parenting, and shitty relationships, and shitty marriages, and shitty jobs, and shitty behaviour especially.

It's as if the governor outlawed decency, then again he basically did when he pardoned that greasy slaggard, Sonny. To me it's like everyone relishes behaving as immoral prats who are selfish, self serving, and self absorbed.

Soaps need all types of people, but I truly feel that GH is just sinking under the weight of having so many characters acting all the same way and so terribly so much of the time. We just don't get a break from it and it's tiresome and wearisome and frankly, imho, revolting.

My only regret is that this is too large for a t-shirt.

• Love 8

The other 3 soaps need to watch this Liz/Jason/Sam clusterfuck so as to see what NOT to do at every turn of a reveal story. Cannot believe how massively flat and fucked up it has turned out to be. No drama whatsoever.

Amen.

Of all the things they could have done with this, all the different directions they could have gone in, they end up with this batch of bollocks that's not only boring but insulting frankly.

Decent actors who can act apparently just aren't enough "inspiration" for these morons so they'll just have everyone plod along without any sense of urgency. It's so trivial and pointless.

Sam is 99.9999999% sure she knows that Liz knew the truth and her first move is to...go to mommy and sign the divorce papers to the very husband she never stopped mourning so she won't be tempted to tell him the truth and "soldier on" with marrying a man she doesn't love nearly a fourth as much as said husband...who does that? No one would do that in real life let alone an over the top soap! Ye gods! Bring back the monkey flu so at least some of this idiocy can be blamed on swelling of the brain. 

• Love 10

I just watched a bunch of shows in a row and feel like I missed the part where everyone's personality completely changed. Dante's terrible. Laura's terrible. Nik's been terrible for a while now. Sam is so passive that she's basically unconscious.

Even though I FFed it, Nina's makeover was hilarious. She was more dressed up but looked basically the same, yet for some reason was weeping with joy about how she can finally live now or some shit.

• Love 10

I fear for Danny's intellect, considering whom his parents are!

Oh come now, precisely because of who his parents are his intelligence, or lack thereof, will never be an issue. He barely speaks now except for two or three words and no one blinks an eye. As long as he can ride a motorcycle he'll be just fine in PC land.

And when he's older Jake can always teach him how to be just as emotionless and expressionless as he is, at least until he finally snaps and goes off the deep end and becomes a serial killer himself due to the untreated emotional and mental trauma he went through being stolen as a baby and kept by a psycho and sociopath that absolutely none of the adults in his life seem to give two shits about.

Ahh, what a family.

• Love 2

This. I'm so put off by Lulu calling Valerie a slut everyday. Maybe it would be a little easier to take if she was calling Dante one, too.

In tv/movies and in real life, the blame is always put 100% on the interloper and never the person who actually broke their vow.

I really feel like they should pull a "Because Helena" with this and just reveal that Helena had been somehow poisoning everyone in Port Charles with some drug that makes them all terrible people. Then Robin can come back and cure everyone.

I'm still advocating for my 'Dr. O put hallucinogenic drugs in the air/water/food/whatever'.

• Love 2

Oh come now, precisely because of who his parents are his intelligence, or lack thereof, will never be an issue. He barely speaks now except for two or three words and no one blinks an eye. As long as he can ride a motorcycle he'll be just fine in PC land.

And when he's older Jake can always teach him how to be just as emotionless and expressionless as he is, at least until he finally snaps and goes off the deep end and becomes a serial killer himself due to the untreated emotional and mental trauma he went through being stolen as a baby and kept by a psycho and sociopath that absolutely none of the adults in his life seem to give two shits about.

Ahh, what a family.

I would prefer for Danny to never speak ever on this show.

With the likes of Spencer and every other brat who have spoken on this show since their conception Danny not speaking is a plus.

I shudder to think what the writers will have Danny do and say as he gets older.

• Love 3

I would prefer for Danny to never speak ever on this show.

With the likes of Spencer and every other brat who have spoken on this show since their conception Danny not speaking is a plus.

I shudder to think what the writers will have Danny do and say as he gets older.

Since they are still having Sam use a baby monitor with the kid he may not ever age past 3 until she and Jason are talking retirement.

The little actor who plays him now is just very...not present, imo. He mainly just stands around looking bored or sleepy, which I do agree is far better than what they keep forcing the older kids to do.

Well let's see, Danny is part Morgan, part Q, part Jerome, and part Cassadine. So it's quite possible that he will be incredibly posh and preppy and entitled and snotty and self absorbed but then there might also be a side to him which will want to kick his own ass for being such a brat. He may just end up imploding due to the internal conflict.

• Love 5

I mean, did I watch a different feed or was Sam not in love with her husband when he "died?" Was she not crying and talking about him this ENTIRE past year?

Reason #98,696 why this story makes no sense and stinks:  Unlke Sam, who was clearly devestated when Jason "died", and who could not stop talking about him and thinking about him, I don't think the word "Jason" ever escaped Liz's lips.  She had been over him even before he died.  So, of course, the SECOND she finds out he's alive - in the most contrived, stupid manner possible - she goes from zero to psycho-obsessed in the blink of a eye.  It's stupid, it;s insulting, it makes no bloody sense and it trashes an important legacy character to no good reason or end.

And we're bloody stuck with it.

Bring on the reboot.

until he finally snaps and goes off the deep end and becomes a serial killer himself due to the untreated emotional and mental trauma he went through being stolen as a baby and kept by a psycho and sociopath that absolutely none of the adults in his life seem to give two shits about.

People being kidnapped with none of their nearest and dearest giving two shits about them is par for the course in the fucked-up burg known as Port Charles.  See: Scorpio, Robin.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 6

I always thought I would appreciate any other direction for Jason besides what Steve Burton was phoning in for years, but the version they are writing and BM is acting now is just as boring in a different way. No depth, no edge.    

Sam is equal parts mercenary and low self-esteem. She acts as though she has to keep Patrick around as her fallback because the alternative of being alone is too horrible to contemplate. But if she were being honest with him, he doesn't stack up at all. 

• Love 1

I really hope that Sam just stays alone for awhile when Patrick leaves.

I'm more than okay with Jason staying with Liz it's much easier to skip over their scenes and those boring idiots will be contained.

• Love 3

DIANE!!! So great to see her.

I didn't get to, the Special Report cut in I guess while she was meeting with Jason. I'm also mildly curious about what Curtis told Hayden, which was cut out too. She was definitely acting different towards Nik when she got back. Of course, the spoiler ruins my hopes there but I'm like an abused girlfriend when it comes to this show.

I'm really bored with what's going on right now. Can we please have SOMETHING actually happen, instead of people just running around town talking to each other? Snoreville.

• Love 6

[GH:] I'm like an abused girlfriend when it comes to this show.

Well this has to be my favorite new T-shirt! I'm tempted to fashion a tiny one for my bird avatar...but maybe tvgoddess has already secured copyright.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1

Missed the Curtis/Hayden scenes too, and yes, Hayden's reaction when returning to Nik was different. I'm guessing she got confirmation, though I heard one recapper that Curtis wasnt even able to retrieve the bullet yet. Anyway, I'm glad were getting a full realization from Hayden of what Nik did. I did feel kind of bad for her there, she does seem to have some feelings for the piece of shit. Make. Him.Pay.

• Love 2

Reason #98,696 why this story makes no sense and stinks:  Unlke Sam, who was clearly devestated when Jason "died", and who could not stop talking about him and thinking about him, I don't think the word "Jason" ever escaped Liz's lips.  She had been over him even before he died.  So, of course, the SECOND she finds out he's alive - in the most contrived, stupid manner possible - she goes from zero to psycho-obsessed in the blink of a eye.  It's stupid, it;s insulting, it makes no bloody sense and it trashes an important legacy character to no good reason or end.

And we're bloody stuck with it.

That's not really true.  The whole Danny DNA mess was a few days before Jason "died".  So she was trying to get back together with him at that point.  And when he did die, I recall a scene where she went to the pier and mourned him with Spinelli.

But yeah, after that, and the 2 years before Jake Doe arrived she never really mentioned him as far as I know.

Today...wow Liz, way to be an asshole to the 2 people who are carrying your crazy ass for you.  "I Knew I shouldn't have trusted you!"  Laura should have told her to go fuck herself right there.  And again, shame on Laura for clearly seeing that Liz in unhinged ("it's her husband") and STILL keeping quiet. 

I did love the SamLexis stuff. I can see Sam's dilemma though.  Even though SamTrick are awful, I believe she does love Patrick.  But she also never stopped loving Jason.  She is in an impossible situation.....but she is fooling herself and even her mother knows it.  I am pretty sure that the second Alexis heard the Liz stuff she knew exactly what Sam was going to do.   She is definitely trying to talk herself into being happy with Patrick, and that right there is a huge red flag that she needs to end it.  She loves him, yes, but she loves Jason 100 times more. 

Hayden was different with Nikolas because Curtis told her straight out that the bullet that hit her was meant to kill her.  And she was only alive because she was lucky.  So I think it hit home that Nikolas really did try and murder her.  Not attempt it, but truly do it.  And it rattled her.  I really hope she takes that info and squashes him. 

ETA:  I typed paternity when I meant the DNA test for maternity

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 10

Today...wow Liz, way to be an asshole to the 2 people who are carrying your crazy ass for you. "I Knew I shouldn't have trusted you!" Laura should have told her to go fuck herself right there. And again, shame on Laura for clearly seeing that Liz in unhinged ("it's her husband") and STILL keeping quiet.

Liz had a bunch of insane lines including: "Helena cursed Sam, but I'm the one who is cursed!" and "Why won't she just marry Patrick!?"

Like, this has to be a mental breakdown, right? It's super OTT crazy.

And I haaaaate that Patrick is crapped on with this and his "Why does it matter if Liz lied?" "Liz has never done anything cray ever!" How are they honestly writing Patrick this dense? Is it because they decided after the reveal that he would be all "I should have never chose Robin!", so now he expects Sam to not give a fuck about Jason and just choose him and be all about him? Haaaaate. All they had to do was have Patrick be pissed bc he lost a lot because of Jason. But noooo. He could seriously be a character that just came to town yesterday because that's how they write him. As if he knows nothing about anyone.

• Love 3

The only thing Jason didn't do in the previews after telling Carly that he will be marrying Liz regardless of anything or anyone was to then go "Neener neener neener!" at her and blow a raspberry.

What the hell kind of grown ass man behaves so? It's as if he'd rather be defiant than deliberate in handling his newfound identity. He doesn't want to see any doctor, he doesn't want to have much to do with his current wife or son, he just wants to bury his head in domestically blissful sand and ignore the real realities of his situation.

It's disgusting. He is disgusting, imho. How is this supposedly making him seem like a 'good guy'? Being a coward? Being hardhearted and unfeeling and even cruel? He acted friendlier and kinder to Sam when he was pretending to be Jason during that stupid ass ceremony for the Asian grandmother.

I always felt as if Ron wrote things opposite to what they really should be, but these writers...I have no clue what merry land of bullshit they're writing from but it all stinks to high heaven.

• Love 8
And when he did die, I recall a scene where she went to the pier and mourned him with Spinelli.

But yeah, after that, and the 2 years before Jake Doe arrived she never really mentioned him as far as I know.

Well, I know less about TFGH in the last several years than most here, but one of the times I briefly tried to get back into it for a week or two was when they brought AJ back to life, and it seems to me I remember a lot of Liason poignancy (I mean, it was intended to be poignant) when she was first interacting with AJ. There were photographs, there were sad looks, there were heart-to-hearts where his name was dropped a lot. Liz, Sam, and Carly were all mooning over him in that period. 

I thought the writing was a little better then than it is now, but if anything, it was a bit overdone. But maybe that was my residual bitterness toward the character.  I remember posting on TWoP that from the way everyone was acting, I expected Jason to rise up out of the water like a Christ figure while all three women were on the docks. The show would end on a freeze-frame of Carly resting her head on his shoulder, Liz ministering to his wounds, and Sam drying his feet with her hair. 

• Love 2

I also want a scene where Monica, Michael, or hell even Sam call Liz out on the fact that she pretty much used AJ as a very vulnerable time as a clear Jason substitute. I'd love it if Monica threw in her face that Liz told Monica months after AJ was buried that she and AJ used each other for "redemption ". So, basically, Liz clearly wasted AJ's time and further messed with his mind /insecurity by slotting Jason's brother in the Dream Jason Boyfriend role. Hell, let Tracy get in on it too, by finally realizing that teaming with AJ would've, could've saved ELQ from Dikolas.

• Love 5

I also want a scene where Monica, Michael, or hell even Sam call Liz out on the fact that she pretty much used AJ as a very vulnerable time as a clear Jason substitute. I'd love it if Monica threw in her face that Liz told Monica months after AJ was buried that she and AJ used each other for "redemption ". So, basically, Liz clearly wasted AJ's time and further messed with his mind /insecurity by slotting Jason's brother in the Dream Jason Boyfriend role. Hell, let Tracy get in on it too, by finally realizing that teaming with AJ would've, could've saved ELQ from Dikolas.

I might have missed a few scenes, but I never got the vibe that Liz saw AJ as some sort of Jason placeholder. I think she saw a fellow fuck up that felt a connection with, hence why they used each other for "redemption".  I think that Liz was actually one of the most supportive of AJ. She only dumped him when he viciously accused her of being responsible for her middle son's death. (And I am not debating whether it is true or not, he did it to hurt her, not help her)They dated for a little while and she broke up with him. It happens, and if it was for some sort of redemption, it wasn't a waste of time for once in her life, she didn't string along someone when she was no longer feeling romantic feelings.

None, and I mean none of these people have any fucking right to judge her about Liz's treatment of AJ. Maybe, maybe Michael, who at one time not only hated his father but entertained the thought of murdering him, but he was brainwashed by his mom and Sonny, he should be forgiven. Monica once told AJ how he took away her Jason after he testified at trial, Tracy treated AJ like scum and refused him any position at ELQ, and since Sam was team Jason, by nature, she was anti AJ, and she once stole his car. Liz doing shitty things, no question, but compared to everyone else, maybe except for Skye, Liz treated AJ the most fairly. The very least, she was the one that told AJ that Jason ended regretting what happened with Michael, which is probably the one thing he needed to here the most: that someone finally admitted that the abuse that was heaped on him was in fact not deserved and felt remorse towards him. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 10

I pretty much call bullshit on the redemption remark. The writers were pretty much taking back any good with AJ starting with the writing after the Nurse's Ball that year and taking s massive dump on it. To me Liz's throwaway line was just a continuation of that. AJ had to be minimized in every way.

• Love 3

I think Michael's knowledge of how pregnancy works is that at some point a baby will be born. He might be excited about the baby, but we haven't heard about him reading pregnancy/parenting books. And as others have pointed out, he's been given adequate explanation as to why the baby looks big. Why would he think he was being lied to? Plus, babies can be big even when someone isn't trying to fake the conception date.

The no OB/GYN thing is explainable, too, since Sabrina is allowed privacy even if Michael wants to be heavily involved. Kelly Lee was fooled by Pillowena. We're not dealing with the world's smartest doctor here.

I know.  I'm always amused when the audience knows something the character doesn't and therefore, the character is stupid for NOT knowing what is apparently now so obvious.  Michael is in a hospital with trained professionals who are telling him something about the baby and reading medical equipment.  Why would he assume they are lying to him?  He DID comment that the baby was big, and he was given an explanation by Felix.  He also loves and trusts Sabrina.  So his first "go-to" reaction would not be "She's lying to me."  Also, Michael doesn't know Carlos is alive.  So who exactly would he think she had slept with before him.  

At least

it states next week that Michael DOES have questions about the pregnancy. Something isn't sitting right.  

I always thought I would appreciate any other direction for Jason besides what Steve Burton was phoning in for years, but the version they are writing and BM is acting now is just as boring in a different way. No depth, no edge.

BM has been boring as Jason since he arrived.  He's been a horrible recast because everytime someone calls him Jason, I look around to see who they are talking about because he can't play Jason.  Jake works as the everyday vanilla guy.  He can't play dangerous and intimidating, not at all.  They never should have recast the role.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 4

Sam is 99.9999999% sure she knows that Liz knew the truth and her first move is to...go to mommy and sign the divorce papers to the very husband she never stopped mourning so she won't be tempted to tell him the truth and "soldier on" with marrying a man she doesn't love nearly a fourth as much as said husband...who does that? No one would do that in real life let alone an over the top soap! Ye gods! Bring back the monkey flu so at least some of this idiocy can be blamed on swelling of the brain. 

Every time I think, "Damn, this story can't get any worse" this show digs deep and does something so shittastic that I sit in sublime disbelief for a solid minute. Congratulations, Show! Now Liz is a psychotic liar, Nik is an enabling, murderous liar (for no fucking reason, btw), Patrick is a total douche and Sam is complicit in this crapfest. Oh, I can hear Sam fans saying "But wait, Sam isn't doing anything. She's innocent." Strictly speaking no one is doing anything, which is the problem but the writing is clearly (to me, anyway) setting up a scenario in which Jason is wronged by everyone. He can be a douche to everyone with impunity. Except Monica, because Monica won't be given any airtime in which he can be the douchiest douche who ever douched to her.

BM has been boring as Jason since he arrived.  He's been a horrible recast because everytime someone calls him Jason, I look around to see who they are talking about because he can't play Jason.  Jake works as the everyday vanilla guy.   He can't play dangerous and intimidating, not at all. They never should have recast the role.  

I'm in agreement with all except the bolded. BM killed as Richie Novak on AMC. He was snarky, he was chilling, he was awesome. Maybe they lobotomized him at Y&R. Or maybe he's as bored with this story as I am. Or maybe the directors are telling him "hey, tone it down there, fella. It looked like you are conscious there. Can't have that." Whatever it is, it's a fail.

• Love 9

So Laura has compromised herself to protect Nik an Liez but she just stands there while that useless bitch yells and talks about about how she shouldn't have trusted her. WTF? How about you slap her face five times and tell her to die in a fire. And how many more times is this lunatic going to go off on a psychotic rant before Laura puts on her big girl pants and tells Jason the truth? Disgusting. 

Oh, I can hear Sam fans saying "But wait, Sam isn't doing anything. She's innocent." Strictly speaking no one is doing anything, which is the problem but the writing is clearly (to me, anyway) setting up a scenario in which Jason is wronged by everyone.

This is all moot because

next week Sam and Liez get into another argument and Jason walks in and basically tells Sam to fuck off. Quickly there after Jason goes to Sam and asks her to tell him why she's suspicious of Liez, which she does. So Sam's decision to not tell Jason about Liez's bullshit only lasts for a few episodes. Probably 24 hours or less in PC time.

• Love 8

Exactly. If TPTB really want to save this show then they need to, you know, do something to save it. Doubling down on everything horrible isn't cutting it.

They can do a Dallas shower type reset: AJ can wake up from a tainted relish nightmare, and we can go from there! Who is with me???? 

• Love 18

Why is Hayden dressed like she's playing Eponine at the P.C. community theater.

She's undercover.  LOL.  I don't care, I LOVE her right now.  As long as she stays the course and buries that fucker Nikolas I am all in on Team Hayden.  I guess I love the con women.  Maybe I was one in a former life.

I forgot another moment I loved.  When Sam told Alexis about her suspicions about Liz, Alexis did the "she crazy" hand movement....Yes Alexis, Liz is indeed bat crap crazy.  She is definitely in for a stint at Shadybrook.  Her demeanor at Wyndemere yesterday was desperation mixed with BATCRAP CRAZY.

• Love 10

I can't feel sorry for Laura when Liz goes off on her. Laura could put an end to this crap once and for all, but for some insane reason is keeping the secret for her murderer son and nutty ex-daughter-in-law. So this is a case of Laura reaping what she sows, IMO. 

I'm so beaten down by the awfulness of the show these days that I can't manage a rage blackout. This show has broken me, you guys. I'm defeated.

• Love 8

I know.  I'm always amused when the audience knows something the character doesn't and therefore, the character is stupid for NOT knowing what is apparently now so obvious.  Michael is in a hospital with trained professionals who are telling him something about the baby and reading medical equipment.  Why would he assume they are lying to him?  He DID comment that the baby was big, and he was given an explanation by Felix.  He also loves and trusts Sabrina.  So his first "go-to" reaction would not be "She's lying to me."  Also, Michael doesn't know Carlos is alive.  So who exactly would he think she had slept with before him.  

I never said I expected Michael to suddenly leap from the chair and imitate Sherlock Holmes, immediately accusing Sabrina and Felix of treason. But I also don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that, despite what they're telling him, he could still have some suspicions about how things are going along. Pregnancy isn't just "lady business' as it once was back in the day so I don't think it's unbelievable that a young man Michael's age would know a little something all his own.

However, my main point was that Michael is being played as oblivious in regards to Sabrina and the pregnancy since, as I've said, she is acting every bit of a guilty liar liar pants on fire and yet he seemingly has noticed nothing amiss.

At the very least he should have picked up on something going on with her beyond mere pregnancy jitters. She's lying to him and she's doing a terrible, awful, very bad job of it and yet Michael is still all grins and giggles over being a "daddy".

He doesn't need to be a brain trust to start picking up on the fact that this woman he claims to "love" seems to be hiding something, especially when bringing up "their baby" seems to make her appear to be two seconds away from shitting a brick.

They can do a Dallas shower type reset: AJ can wake up from a tainted relish nightmare, and we can go from there! Who is with me????

It can turn out that BM is actually playing A.J. and was actually imagining what might have happened if it had been Jason that came back from the dead instead of him.

• Love 10

I think I'm now at the point where I just want these characters to just...stop being so shitty.

I don't think that's a lot to ask honestly. I am tired of the shitty parenting, and shitty relationships, and shitty marriages, and shitty jobs, and shitty behaviour especially.

It's as if the governor outlawed decency, then again he basically did when he pardoned that greasy slaggard, Sonny. To me it's like everyone relishes behaving as immoral prats who are selfish, self serving, and self absorbed.

Soaps need all types of people, but I truly feel that GH is just sinking under the weight of having so many characters acting all the same way and so terribly so much of the time. We just don't get a break from it and it's tiresome and wearisome and frankly, imho, revolting.

would be great if the governors daughter was killed in a shoot out between mobsters Sonny one of them.

• Love 4

I can't feel sorry for Laura when Liz goes off on her. Laura could put an end to this crap once and for all, but for some insane reason is keeping the secret for her murderer son and nutty ex-daughter-in-law. So this is a case of Laura reaping what she sows, IMO. 

I'm so beaten down by the awfulness of the show these days that I can't manage a rage blackout. This show has broken me, you guys. I'm defeated.

I am team Laura. Starting with Anna this show is a big mess of disgusting pigs riding on their high horses doing as they please. Why should Laura sell her son down the river when all the other parents on the show cover for their kids? Drunken Kiki , Morgan drugging his brother , etc etc. No one pays for their sins on this show, why should liz ,Nick and Laura ? Hayden is a joke , she was lieing through her teeth about being married to Jake, for Ric for pay. Her being shot, was just colleratal damage for Sonny's mob.No one on this show can say a word. Jason gets his memory may mean he also gets his guns and starts killing again.Plus carly gets to stalk him. Her mouth is the one that needs to be glued shut when the shit hits the fan ,she has caused more pain and hurt than anyone else on the show.STFU all of the characters.

What burns me up is Nikolas' insistence that the Quartermaines hated Emily and thus should be deprived of their family company, and that Emily would be totally fine with him and Liz keeping her brother in the dark about his true identity.  I mean, you want to be evil?  Be evil.  But don't tell the Q's they deserved it for being mean to Emily when you've basically declared war on her family, something she would never have stood for.

The Q's were mean to Emily. I must have been on the barge at that time. Emily should have had her head examined. the q's had lots of reasons to hate Sonny. the last one being sleeping with their daughter. When I watched this mess, Emily was treated like a princess by everyone in that house. I am so happy I was on the barge then, and now.
  • Love 1

I really hope she takes that info and squashes him. 

Is it too much too hope for that we get some actual character growth, and once Hayden does her damage, Nik won't go off bitching and whinning about yet another wimmins duping and deceiving him? Is it too much to hope for that he takes it like a grown man and admits he fucked up massively, and that it's him that is the problem, and not his "Taste" in women?

Also,I'm going to start fanwanking that Laura's OTT contempt for Hayden stems from her need to deny to herself what her son did, and Hayden, being a daily reminder of it, is not helping, which is why Laura seems so badly to want her out of their home. Because that's the only thing that could make me tolerate Laura right now.

• Love 5

In all fairness to Michael, pregnancies in Port Chuckles range anywhere from 5 to 11 months.

I am waiting for one of them to pop out an elephant one of these days, finally giving birth to something of interest. 

If Helena or Dr. O really wanted to do us all a favour, I'd be all for a drug put into the water system that sterilized everyone.