Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

his personal Reality Distortion Field is a little appealing...but also sad.

Your whole post was great, but this reference to Sonny, his personal Reality Distortion Field, well, that's just a forever line!

• Love 7
(edited)

I thought Little Jake (notice they're now all permanently calling him "Little Jake," because we still have fuckin' 'Jake' around) was fine on Friday. Sure, he's a little off, but he's more engaged with the actors and less cutesy and affected, or just plain wooden, than some of these kids (nice little Balsa Wood Cameron, lookin' at you). And it fits, IMO, for Jake to be a little strange. The kid should always be like that from now on. There's a ton you can do with that backstory.

They didn't give Genie enough time with Jonathan, but whatever. At least they made Luke admit he made his best decisions via loving Laura. I can't describe how lame I find all the shit with Dante/Lulu/Val/etc.

Becky Herbst gave a wonderful performance with Billy Miller and after, when she was alone and clearly wracked with guilt. I'm still furious and disgusted with Liz, but whatever they do to her character Becky almost always gives 200%. Miller is also really selling it with both his leading ladies, which is more than I can say for Steve Burton when it came to, well, anything he had to do.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 16

Why does everyone who wants to bust Sonny never actually bust Sonny?

The females end up in bed with him (ewww) and the males end up destroyed or working for  him. It's the Reality Distortion Field.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm truly afraid to gaze into that child's eyes. It might steal your soul.

I know a lot of people thought that the girl who played Joss two or three years ago (the one who first inspired the corn meme around here) was somewhat creepy looking (I personally didn't feel that way as much as a few others here did, but whatever), but this kid takes the cake. 

Josslynsickk.jpg

On second thought...yeah, they're neck and neck. 

Might? I'm pretty sure he's going to eat it while you watch

Zombie!Jake is hungry

Ugh. Grow a pair, Ron. Just let "I give no fucks " Nikolas admit to everything. And I mean everything. Even raising Spencer as annoying as possible. Then don't expect me to pick a side when Spencer and Zombie Jake face off. Though I suspect they'll be bff, as they aren't children. They're creepy and/or annoying.

"My name is Jake."

Well, I'm not telling you my name kid. You scare me.

Edited to say:  If you haven't read the book or seen the movie Carrie, warning spoilers below.  And, if so, why haven't you either read the book or seen the movie?  The movie's a classic. The original Sissy Spacek version , I mean, and not the remake.

This show is oddly, and assuredly inadvertently, perfectly poised for its ultimate ending. 

Nearly all of the main characters are immoral, irredeemable, and just plain unlikeable? Check.

Two spawns of demons (Carly and Jason, respectively) creep you out by just looking at them? Check.

Would it be the ultimate poetic justice for Carly and Jason's respective spawn to be responsible for the takedown of the heretofore indestructible gruesome threesome of Sonny, Carly, and Jason?  Triple check.

Would it be an added bonus to watch Franco, Nina, Denise/Ava, Dr. O., Madeline, Ric, Julian, Kiki, and Helena -- but especially Franco and Nina -- swept up in the fray, especially if they have no idea what's hit them? Check (YMMV as to any particular character). (For some reason, I'm picturing Alexis as the 'why me? I didn't do anything wrong!' gym teacher who still gets it in the end.)

The ending's right there -- unleash the children of hell, and their kinetic Carrie-like powers. Let the chips fall where they may.

In my world, Patrick and Dante can live if they manage to dig their way out of the rubble as penance for their recent (or not so recent, as the case may be with Patrick) obtuseness. And, Emma'll be away at sleep away camp. Anna and Robin are still safely ensconced in Europe.  Robert's still "deep undercover" in Wisconsin.  

I'd even be fine with Lucas and Brad returning from their honeymoon, just in time to witness the aftermath.  And Brad can even be the one to say, "That was one nutty hospital."

Edited by Francie
  • Love 9

I keep scratching my head why some fans seem to think that Jason was never in love with Liz or any other woman but Sam.  Jeez.  Jason and Liz exchanged ILY's in the park after finding out about the men that terrorized the boys.

I may have missed a few posts, but I don't think people are saying he never loved Liz (again, I may have skipped over some posts).  Of course he did.  He also loved Robin and even Courtney too.  But that was in his past.  He chose Sam, he married Sam, and he fought to get her son and her back right before he died.  So he "died" in love with his wife.  And that WAS NOT Liz.  It was Sam.  Will he always "love" Liz?  Yes.  They share a history, they will always be important to each other.  Again, I have said this before.  Sam and Jason didn't divorce, they didn't decide to break it off.  He DIED.  If Jakeson gets his memories back, his love for Sam will be at the forefront, because SHE IS HIS WIFE.  That means something.  Of course it's a soap, and feelings change like the wind, but at the time of his death, he was devoted to his wife.  Sam.  Not Liz.  Sam.  So what Liz is doing is just delusional and wrong.

Little Jake is going to be Liz's consolation prize for losing Big Jake.

I will give the writers credit if they DO indeed make lil Jake being alive a catalyst for Liz telling the truth.  It could be a great wake up moment for her, knock her out of this psycho, pathetic kick she is on.  Realize that her reasoning that his loved ones already grieved for him, so she wasn't hurting anyone by not telling is a really flimsy and weak argument to justify her lies.   She could realize that by getting her own son back how Monica would feel.   It would be a nice character development moment, having her learn from her mistake and maybe even try to atone for it.   Alas, I fear it will be another dumb ass reason, like Danny gets sick again and she is forced to tell.

What still steams me is that Jason didn't go off on Elizabeth over that.  If there was ever a time in which someone should've gone off on her, it was then.

I just don't think they really had time to do it.  They had to rush that entire story due to SBu's exit.  Although I am not convinced he would have really yelled at St Liz anyway.  But the whole DNA test thing was stupid and rushed and felt very forced in.

• Love 9
(edited)

I may have missed a few posts, but I don't think people are saying he never loved Liz (again, I may have skipped over some posts).  Of course he did.  He also loved Robin and even Courtney too.  But that was in his past.  He chose Sam, he married Sam, and he fought to get her son and her back right before he died.  So he "died" in love with his wife.  And that WAS NOT Liz.  It was Sam.  Will he always "love" Liz?  Yes.  They share a history, they will always be important to each other.  Again, I have said this before.  Sam and Jason didn't divorce, they didn't decide to break it off.  He DIED.  If Jakeson gets his memories back, his love for Sam will be at the forefront, because SHE IS HIS WIFE.  That means something.  Of course it's a soap, and feelings change like the wind, but at the time of his death, he was devoted to his wife.  Sam.  Not Liz.  Sam.  So what Liz is doing is just delusional and wrong.

I will give the writers credit if they DO indeed make lil Jake being alive a catalyst for Liz telling the truth.  It could be a great wake up moment for her, knock her out of this psycho, pathetic kick she is on.  Realize that her reasoning that his loved ones already grieved for him, so she wasn't hurting anyone by not telling is a really flimsy and weak argument to justify her lies.   She could realize that by getting her own son back how Monica would feel.   It would be a nice character development moment, having her learn from her mistake and maybe even try to atone for it.   Alas, I fear it will be another dumb ass reason, like Danny gets sick again and she is forced to tell.

I just don't think they really had time to do it.  They had to rush that entire story due to SBu's exit.  Although I am not convinced he would have really yelled at St Liz anyway.  But the whole DNA test thing was stupid and rushed and felt very forced in.

BH is one of the few actress on this piece of shit show who can actually act. She is beautiful and can act. Telling because she got Little Jake back could be her salvation. Jake has no salvation. Jason was a killer for hire a murderer. He has no salvation. Danny has been safer with Patrick, and Sam has also. If TIIC allow Jake to wake up as a Quartermain , wanting to make amends for all the dirt he did. All the whatever the hell his mob did and also make him realize what AJ went through.. He took his son, wife and destroyed AJ helping Sonny. He also put Michael in so much danger living with Sonny. Rape ,coma, jail, shot etc. he also broke his family's heart hating them and becoming a mobster. Any pain Jake suffers I say too bad. Was I mistaken didn't Liz tell Jason at the hospital ? This is from a Liz and Sam fan. Matters NOT to me who he goes with, only that he is a Quartermain when he does and he treats Scummy the same way he treated the Q's when Sonny told him they were evil. I always wondered what that made him ?frankenRon = Little Jake and Danny. half brothers Quartermain. Do you think Monica will get to find out Jake is Jason? If S B was playing Jason I would hope he would just be killed .

Edited by testardo
  • Love 7

I think the one catch in the whole idea that Jason will automatically be in love with Sam if he gets his memories back is this - what memories/feelings does he get back?  We've already been down this road once with Jason coming out of brain injuries with a completely different personality and emotional makeup. So, do we get Jason Q?  Jason Morgan?  Some hybrid of the two?  If this was a different character, I'd completely believe that, once he gets his memory back, he'll be exactly who he was before he lost it (or damn close to it), but with Jason, there are other memories and personality traits hidden away in him than just who he was before he "died."  

I wish the reveal of Jake (the Jason Morgan one) would have played out with everyone knowing who he was, but keeping it secret because of how Jason Q acted when he couldn't remember who he was, and since that ended badly maybe everyone would be keeping the truth away and hoping maybe it would work out different this time.

It would all be so much less damaging to Liz's character if, before she found out Jake was Jason, Patrick had told her something to the effect of "it could be harmful to try to force Jake to remember who he is" or some soap cliche along those lines.  Then we would have Liz and Jake already into each other and her finding out who he is, but she can't figure out if she should tell him anything she knows, and she also can't force herself to stay away from him now that she knows, because this is a version of Jason that she can actually be with.  And her justification to herself for keeping it secret would be that there's no way his loved ones would stay away and not try to re-establish their relationships with him if they knew instead of "well, screw it, everyone else in this town is bad, and they all get whatever the hell they want, so why should I do the right thing here?"  It's still flimsy (although we all KNOW that Carly would be beating down Liz's door to get to Jason and inundate him with her version of their past), but she can also point to how suffocated Jason felt by his family trying to get him back to Jason Q when he woke from his original brain injuries (assuming she has heard that story at some point).   Liz still wouldn't be doing the right thing, of course, but it wouldn't be as blatantly bad, either.  

• Love 6

GH Guidelines, according to Ron...

Liz: Screwing Sam's husband, keeping identity of Jason a secret, = Yay! She gets **** back!

Patrick: Doesn't give a crap about Sam or Danny getting Jason back, forgets the existence of the mother of his child = Yay! Look at his perfect new family!

Luke: Terrible father, husband, boyfriend, killer, refuses to acknowledge he's an alcoholic = Perfect father and role model and he never killed ****!

Faison and Dr. O: Crazy, batshit psychos = Papa on vacay with Britta and Mama Bear runs a hospital.

Sonny: Mobster, killer of souls, thrower of barware= Loveable family man.

Robin: Sacrifices her life and family to save Jason to bring him back to his wife, child, mother, friends = Years-long captive.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think the one catch in the whole idea that Jason will automatically be in love with Sam if he gets his memories back is this - what memories/feelings does he get back?

I still think this BFTD story is gonna go more like Maria on AMC - people will learn Jake(son) is Jason, but he won't automatically get his memories and feelings for Sam back.  In Maria's case, she worked to get to know her kids, but she didn't jump right back to her husband, instead staying in her new relationship.  Only later did the memories and feelings come back.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I still think this BFTD story is gonna go more like Maria on AMC - people will learn Jake(son) is Jason, but he won't automatically get his memories and feelings for Sam back.

I think when the reveal finally happens, he'll remember all. It's been way too long for them to go the route of, "He's Jason but he doesn't remember anyone!" Ratings are dowwwn.

• Love 3

Even though he may not have his memories, when Hellz told him on the docks many moons ago who he was, his first thought was 'I need to find Sam'. So he may not have husband-y feelings for Sam, but he was still prepared to go tell her he's her husband.

I don't think I could dislike Liez any more than I currently do. She don't love herself!

• Love 7
(edited)

I also think it was different for Maria (IIRC)...everyone knew who she was, even if she didn't.  So there was a ton of pressure on her to reunite with Edmund, even if she didn't have those feelings for him.   It's different with Jakeson, especially now that he DOES have a relationship with Sam already.   And his flashbacks indicate that Sam is still indeed the main thing itching to get out.   I can see him finding out who he is, but not necessarily remember loving Sam, but trying to make it work since he does like her and he feels "something" for her. 

Either way, this story NEEDS TO END.  ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Here we go, I am ready to watch RH slay this.  I just hope her voice octave doesn't reach unwatchable levels.  I hate it when she does that.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 3
(edited)

Obviously if RC decides to change it, it will change* but the show established over the course of several years that there's no getting Jason Q's memories back - the damage to that part of his brain was too severe. "Jake" isn't a hybrid, I think he's supposed to be a personality change due to brain damage and memory loss but he'll be whatever RC decides he is and I'd be willing to bet RC hasn't figured that out yet.

Most of the memories that Jakeson's had so far have been about Sam and their decision to have a life together, so whether or not he has feelings for her, his brain thinks she's important.

Also? Even if forcing him to remember could do soapy damage, it still wouldn't make sense not to tell Monica and Sam both of whom have been through this before. Aside from which, refusing to tell Sam is incredibly selfish but keeping it from Monica is cruel beyond comprehension

*See Zombie!Jake

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

It's the Monica thing that really sticks, especially now.  Liz is getting this miraculous reunion with her though-to-be-dead child, but can't or won't do the same for Monica?

Having Jason's peen overrides all.

It's like Guza still works here!

• Love 3

It's the Monica thing that really sticks, especially now.  Liz is getting this miraculous reunion with her though-to-be-dead child, but can't or won't do the same for Monica?

That's why I'm really hoping the return of Jake spurs her on to tell the truth.  Sadly, knowing Ron, though, it will have her digging in deeper because she finally gets a chance to be a "family" with Jason and Jake.  

• Love 6

Sadly, knowing Ron, though, it will have her digging in deeper because she finally gets a chance to be a "family" with Jason and Jake.  

Yup, she'll take it as proof that the universe wants her and Jason together.

...you know, never minding that Lucky's Jake's father in every way that counts and he's the one who brought him back to Liz.

• Love 4

As much as the Cassadines fuck around with science, is anyone going to have Jake's blood tested, or something along those lines to try and prove that it's really him? I mean just because he's the right age and looks like him shouldn't mean much...I mean this is Helena were talking about here.  Shouldn't they be taking him to the hospital to be checked out just cause?

Ugh, I can't with Elizabeth and Valerie, can't. I just wish Jake wasn't her son because of the shit she's pulling right now.

I don't find it strange that Jake would be  freaky little kid. He's been on that island with I assume no interaction with normal humans, nor kids his age. Lord know what evil shit they told him about his parents his mother especially, which unfortunately Liz is probably living up to because of her recent scam. He should truly be a weird kid as freaky as it is to watch.

• Love 4

GH Guidelines, according to Ron...

Liz: Screwing Sam's husband, keeping identity of Jason a secret, = Yay! She gets **** back!

Patrick: Doesn't give a crap about Sam or Danny getting Jason back, forgets the existence of the mother of his child = Yay! Look at his perfect new family!

Luke: Terrible father, husband, boyfriend, killer, refuses to acknowledge he's an alcoholic = Perfect father and role model and he never killed ****!

Faison and Dr. O: Crazy, batshit psychos = Papa on vacay with Britta and Mama Bear runs a hospital.

Sonny: Mobster, killer of souls, thrower of barware= Loveable family man.

Robin: Sacrifices her life and family to save Jason to bring him back to his wife, child, mother, friends = Years-long captive.

Perfect description.  I'd add a bit to your Robin description - --  -

Robin: Sacrifices her life and family to save Jason to bring him back to his wife, child, mother, friends = Years-long captive. - And despised by hubby for "deserting him" when he knew she didn't, and forgotten by everyone who supposedly loved her.  Bad Robin.

• Love 3

Was the picture of Jake in Elizabeth's house the current Jake, not 5-years-ago Jake? It was quick so I couldn't tell, but it sure looked like him now...or maybe he always looked the same?

Perfect description. I'd add a bit to your Robin description - -- -

Robin: Sacrifices her life and family to save Jason to bring him back to his wife, child, mother, friends = Years-long captive. - And despised by hubby for "deserting him" when he knew she didn't, and forgotten by everyone who supposedly loved her. Bad Robin.

Yup. The ONE character who deserved an off-screen happy ending in some manor is the one who is actually suffering. Everyone else is awesome, though. Like, that takes effort on Ron's part.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jakeson likes Sam already, so the groundwork is there, at least. I think they're endgame, but that is probably a ways off, since Ron loves his bad triangles.

Was the picture of Jake in Elizabeth's house the current Jake, not 5-years-ago Jake?

If it's the photo we saw on Friday (haven't seen today's ep), it's 5-years-ago Jake. (How could it be current Jake?) The kid hasn't changed much since then, and he's got similar hair now. 

Edited by dubbel zout

I know they only had Jonathan Jackson for so many days, but everything about the revival and return of Jake is too quick, too pat, too easy.  Nobody wants to get this kid checked out at a hospital or, I'll go ahead and say it, get a DNA test and make sure this isn't another Helena gag?

While it's nice to see Monica, OMG, the tongue bath today re: Jason.  "Jason was the specialist, sweetest, most awesomest snowflake ever!  And trim, too!  My other dead son, AJ?  Fat as a house."  Ugh.

• Love 12

Jackson, Herbst, and Geary did great today. LOVED the LnL2 tearful hug outside, and their joy at having their son back. It feels like their final scene in her doorway made right their awful last moment in her doorway when he left the role in Dec. 2011. It was very obvious that JJ and Becky were happy to act together again briefly. It's nice to see Lucky redeemed as a father in this episode - except why didn't Cam get to see Lucky?! That was bad writing - the scene with Aiden should have been with both sons.

I'm assuming there will rage blackouts from some of you for Jake saying he gets that Jason was a good man before and after the accident, and Monica saying yes he was a good man. But Monica saying that Jason was the heart of the family is a slap in the face to AJ. Bad mother moment there.

Nikolas acted like he could care less that Lucky was okay and Jake had been found. I'll be interested to see Laura's scene with her sons tomorrow, as I was not expecting Lucky to actually see and speak with Nikolas.

• Love 9

I'm assuming there will rage blackouts from some of you for Jake saying he gets that Jason was a good man before and after the accident, and Monica saying yes he was a good man. But Monica saying that Jason was the heart of the family is a slap in the face to AJ. Bad mother moment there.

I just can't even.  Yes mob enforcers are good men.  Why couldn't he have stayed dead?

• Love 4

Its obv. how rushed this story is with how fast Lucky left Elizabeth's house. Though I will enjoy seeing Lucky/Nik scenes. JJ got to interact with all his faves TG/GF/BH/TC.

Loved seeing JJ/BH again. No matter how much I dislike Liz JJ has always made her tolerable for me. I also enjoyed the Liz/Luke scene with her telling him that he intimidated her.  

Ethan sure did get the short end of the stick with this return. Its been the Luke/Lucky show. Not that I am complaining. 

Monica made me sad. She doesnt have anyone to talk to these days. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I did tear up, and I don't even LIKE Liz.  I attribute that to BH and JJ.  But  I agree with TeeVee329...it was too quick and too tidy.  It just seems....off.

Edit: Not sure why I added a like in there....am I a valley girl?

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 3

I did tear up, and I don't even LIKE Liz. I attribute that to BH and JJ. But like I agree with TeeVee329...it was too quick and too tidy. It just seems....off.

The entire thing makes absolutely no sense. Even commenting on it makes my head hurt.

• Love 1

It was probably too quick and tidy because bringing Jake back from the dead is nothing but a plot point.  Young Jake isn't the story.  It  was for Luke and then eventually Jason.  Just like his initial death was nothing but a reason to give Jason man pain. 

• Love 6

It was probably too quick and tidy because bringing Jake back from the dead is nothing but a plot point. Young Jake isn't the story. It was for Luke and then eventually Jason. Just like his initial death was nothing but a reason to give Jason man pain.

!!!!!!

This.

And it's why I couldn't care less.

• Love 2

I did tear up, and I don't even LIKE Liz.  I attribute that to BH and JJ.  But like I agree with TeeVee329...it was too quick and too tidy.  It just seems....off.

It's because that fuckwit SUCKS at making the most of a good vet when they can only return for a short period.

Nikolas acted like he could care less that Lucky was okay and Jake had been found. I'll be interested to see Laura's scene with her sons tomorrow, as I was not expecting Lucky to actually see and speak with Nikolas.

I'm sorry, and I hate to nitpick, but it should be he couldn't care less, because could care less means he cares a little, and I'm assuming from your comment that Nik acted like he didn't care at all.

• Love 1

Is anyone else now thinking Nikolas will be the reason for Lucky's abrupt departure from Port Charles?

Yes. I'm thinking Lucky gets there and confronts Nik, Laura tries to keep the peace, Laura leaves for some reason (maybe a call from Lulu?), Lucky keeps confronting Nik, and the episode ends with either Nik sending Lucky off somewhere for more info or Lucky getting knocked out. and captured. The problem with both of these options, especially the latter, is that it leaves Lucky's storyline up in the air and I doubt we'll be seeing JJ again anytime soon. Unless they recast Lucky. Otherwise, we'll be stuck with a legacy character, played by an actor who grew up on the show, held indefinitely at the hands of the Cassadines until the actor is able to make a reappearance. Sounds vaguely familiar. 

• Love 5

I love that we got a one on one Luke/Liz scene.  Before Jake's death, I loved their relationship.  

And JJ is so good in his scene with Luke on Liz's porch, as was TG.  If I ignore all Luke's done to piss me off the past several years and just sit back to enjoy his farewell performances opposite his longtime co-stars, it's great.  I mean, the ridiculous caper was ridiculous, but his emotional scenes with people like JJ, GF, BH, etc, so good. 

• Love 16

ITA about Cam's absence. Surely the kid can't be too expensive for a 3-minute scene? As others have pointed out, Aiden was just a baby when Lucky left. Other than Skype, he has absolutely no memory of Lucky being in his life. Cameron,  OTOH, grew up with Lucky and always considered himself Lucky's son. So it was just lazy and insulting to not include him in that reunion scene.

I thought JJ and Becky were great today, but this kid doesn't even know Liz and yet they're leaving him alone in her house because she's his mother? For that matter, she doesn't know him either. The kid could be dangerous but she just welcomes him with open arms? Well okay then.

• Love 2

I don't understand how someone told Patrick and Robin that little Jake was brain dead off screen, of course when I definitely remember him flatlining on the OR table in front of them with Jason looking through the window.

• Love 4

bout Cam's absence. Surely the kid can't be too expensive for a 3-minute scene

I;m thinking we're about to get a SORASed Cam and that's why we didn't see him.  The current Cam looks younger than Jake and he should be, what, 3 yrs older.  

All I kept thinking was why aren't they bringing him to the hospital to be checked out.  He's been with HELENA for five freakin years, hot foot it over to GH already.  

• Love 5

I don't understand how someone told Patrick and Robin that little Jake was brain dead off screen, of course when I definitely remember him flatlining on the OR table in front of them with Jason looking through the window.

Ultimately, Luke looking like a hero in his exit is more important than logic.

• Love 3

The story I'd actually like to see, if we have to get a kid's story, is how Cam reacts to having Jake back, and how Liz handles the situation. I wouldn't want it every day, but it would be a whole lot better to watch that, than the love quad between 8 to 10-year-olds.

• Love 6

is anyone going to have Jake's blood tested, or something along those lines to try and prove that it's really him?

Seriously-- I hope Liz hightails it to GH to get some DNA tests (not that they couldn't be tampered with). And I'm not even going to start complaining about the implications that the hospital declared the wrong kid dead, harvested the kids organs, and handed over the wrong kid to Liz and Lucky to bury. Let's not think too much about that.

Becky and JJ were great, Becky and Tony were really nice as well. But I didn't get all the "my darkness, I can't pass it on to my kids" stuff Lucky was spouting. I suppose they have to have a reason for JJ not to stick around, but "darkness" is about as lame an excuse as "Helena did it."

• Love 5

Monica was always slobbering over Jason.

Not always.  When he first came into the Q household, she told Alan to "get that thing out of my house".  She also used him as a basketball once when he was a baby.  The slobbering started in the mid-90's and got progressively worse with each passing year.

I'm anxious to get home and watch tonight for TG/JJ/BH/GF & TC.  The rest of it.....FF button here I come.  LOL

• Love 3

Its obv. how rushed this story is with how fast Lucky left Elizabeth's house. 

Seriously. Lucky shows up, tells her he was kidnapped, but doesn't have time to explain that. Jake didn't save Joss; end of story. Big news, here's Jake.  Then he says she'll do fine explaining to Cam and Aiden that their brother is alive, she'll be a good mother raising the boys, and leaves?! I get that we're supposed to understand it's not goodbye, he'll be in contact, but come ON. He should be there at her side to tell the boys about their brother, to help him integrate into life with the family. They haven't had the boy checked out by doctors, so they have no way of knowing if he is, in fact, okay and it's safe to have him in the house with his mother and brothers. There's no way they can know he's just fine after spending what, 48 hours or less with him? GMAB.  Lucky of all people should know that is a very bad idea after the year he spent living as Helena's prisoner. 

• Love 8