Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Depends on the plot point, I guess. SC's Dillon going off to L.A. to work in the movies made sense, but it's not as if we heard much about it.

He made an offhand comment today that made it sound to me like his career isn't going so well, so maybe he will get involved in ELQ.  But, I dunno.  Maybe PC has a vibrant movie making industry?  Maybe Kiki can get a job there?  And Morgan.  And Maxie.  And Nina.  And Franco.  He is an artiste, after all.

Why would anyone attend a Luke-suggested party on the Haunted Star right after Fluke tried to blow up the last one?

Hah!  I hadn't even thought of that, but, yes, seriously.  Of course, it might give Sonny another chance to save the day and get a head's start on that pardon for his next murder.

I enjoyed Dillion the problem was I had a hard time paying attention to them because of lukes stupid words which rang so hollow.

Did Luke really say Tracy is the best woman he's ever known, because, what?  Best send him back to that unnamed, but magical facility.

So what the hell is Rosalie's plan if michael talks to Nina himself? It's a pretty easy lie to uncover.

I want to live in a land where stock certificates can just be handed around like money, and whoever has physical custody of them owns them.

So I guess Dillon is here when Lulu gets jealous of Valerie and Dante, gets the wrong idea and then sleeps with him. Is there any storyline on this show that is not so predictable?

No.

• Love 4

I need someone to douse Lewq with kerosene and then throw a match on him. If some flames leap on Keeks' hair and burn her alive too, then hallelujah!

I wonder if that extra with LC's exact same haircut will be at the party?

If Nik is going to be evil, then let's have him do truly evil things. And if Ron is determined to play a Valerie/Dante/LooLoo/Dillon quad, then I'd rather have Nik drug either Val/Dante or Lulu/Dillon and make it look like they slept together instead of either Dante or LooLoo being the one to cheat first. Because I can buy Dante eventually sleeping with Val if he were to walk in on Lulu in bed with Dillon, but ai cant buy him or her either being the one to cheat "first".

• Love 1

Honestly I can't even picture screwing Valerie as his first reaction. I think it would be getting utterly shit-faced. And now I'm picturing Dante at the bar and Mac asking him what's wrong and then Mac telling all about the horror of Felicia/Luke. Give it to me, show!

• Love 9

So in two months time, Ava received the bone marrow, went into remission and recovered fully from a serious cancer.  Then had her fingerprints burned off and a tattoo put on her chest, bought herself an accent, a back story and a bad wig and hot footed it to PC.  That's more than I've done in a year!!

I didn't like that Silas wasn't in on Ava's plan.  I'm sure Ron did it so that we'd be shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YA, to find out that Denise is really Ava, but I would have preferred it Silas would have been the one helping her put this scheme together.  They could have still given us the back story of how Ava survived, while the two reminisced or something.  The way it's playing out, with Ava pulling this off on her own, is just silly.  

• Love 7
WTF is MSt doing? Like seriously.

I know. Nina's like a teenager now. 

STFU, Lauren.

Luke wanting a trial engagement period is gross. Why can't he earn back Tracy's trust without some sort of ultimatum? Ugh, and Tracy is an idiot to consider it.

Also, what's the point of a trial engagement period if Luke's going to throw a big party?

• Love 2

Lucky abandoned Cam and Aiden in order to snot and piss around orphans, he does not get to EVER take those boys away from the woman that kept a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs, worked day in and day out to put food on the table, and provide them with emotional support.  Liz could bang the entire football team for all I care and she still would have not abandoned her kids, that is on Lucky and no one else.

• Love 19

Luke, you tried to blow up half the town on the Haunted Star…just whoTF do you expect to show up?

Given that this "party on the Haunted Star" plot point sounds like a setup for Geary's big send-off, I expect that the entire town will show up, and people from out of town will show up as well.  Hell, Robin may even bust herself out of captivity to attend the big event!  ;)

• Love 3

Blech. Even the Ava scenes were bad for me, I'm blaming Silas and that room being back in play. Silas ruins well maybe not everything like Sonny, but definitely a lot.

Nina/Rosalie, Nik/Michael, boring boring boring [/Ryan Phillipe in Cruel Intentions].

Morgan/Kiki, Luke/Tracy, gross gross gross.

Warming up to NuDillon's looks, but he seems a little stiff still. Loosen up, dude.

• Love 1

I can't believe they bothered with Ava trying to con Silas. For the love of God, I know it's only Wednesday but let's step it up.

NuDillon comes off like he can barely spell "Spielberg" so far. I'm trying to give him a chance, I really am, but this hire screams Uncle Frank.

These Rosalie/Nina scenes were the dumbest fucking shit I've seen in... this is GH, so maybe a couple weeks. Nina not wanting to hand over shares because they remind her of Franco! What the fuck! Kill these people immediately!

• Love 11

I need someone to douse Lewq with kerosene and then throw a match on him. If some flames leap on Keeks' hair and burn her alive too, then hallelujah!

.. if Ron is determined to play a Valerie/Dante/LooLoo/Dillon quad, then I'd rather have Nik drug either Val/Dante or Lulu/Dillon and make it look like they slept together instead of either Dante or LooLoo being the one to cheat first.

Jeezus.  I said a couple of days ago that it was nice that Geary looked better, that he was underplaying his scenes.  LAST TIME i ever say something nice I don't mean.  So we're back to Googly-eyes Geary, the Big Bad, the absolute bullshit idea that anyone would be afraid of this turd.  OK, maybe he'd frighten someone who has a deathly fear of figures carved out of cheese, or somebody who's afraid of old men wearing low cut jeans when they have no ass to hold them up, but please....oh, please....

Nothing good can possibly happen until this fungus is finally and completely gone.  

And I need that in a certifed from the Mayor of Munchkin City.  

If Nick is going to try and set up a cheating scenario between Lulu and Dante, then I want Nick to drug Dante and Det. Kitty or Dante and Anna.  Those are two scenes I'd at least tend to believe.

Gosh it's nice to see that GH hasn't asked Michelle Stafford to actually ACT.  So nice that she can continue to repeat her lines and behave like she has body lice.  What an award winner she is.

Ava and Denise, Silas explaining in excrutiatingly boring detail everything she already knew, what riveting storytelling.

Kiki pissed off because Moron is no longer fighting Michael.  She's a real dream child.

I like NuDillon so far.  It probably helps that I detested Scott Clifton, but in any case, he's not Ethan.  

• Love 7

I'm mean. I WANT Dante/Lulu to be torn to shreds. If just because they have had it relatively good for so long and have gotten dull. Not to mention every other pairing was annihilated and don't think D/L should be special snowflakes.

Still, I know they have fans. But I'm fine with them riding some rough waves. So me? I'm in the no drugging camp. Just as I don't want Nasty Nik to have an out, either.

• Love 3

Is NuDillon supposed to be the spoiler in Lante, where he and Valerie team up and pretend to fall in love so that Lulu and Dante will notice them?   Because that's never been done before.  This week.

Or is he the spoiler in the Brad/Lucas relationship?

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm mean. I WANT Dante/Lulu to be torn to shreds. If just because they have had it relatively good for so long and have gotten dull. Not to mention every other pairing was annihilated and don't think D/L should be special snowflakes.

Still, I know they have fans. But I'm fine with them riding some rough waves. So me? I'm in the no drugging camp. Just as I don't want Nasty Nik to have an out, either.

I totally get it, I'd probably be the same. As a fan of both Scrubs and Lante though, so-so recast v torn apart when one half of the pairing leaves is six of one, half dozen of the other, imo. Both scenarios have their pros and cons. I hated Emme Rylan for the first year and a half and wanted them separated so much, heh.

Is NuDillon supposed to be the spoiler in Lante, where he and Valerie team up and pretend to fall in love so that Lulu and Dante will notice them? Because that's never been done before. This week.

Or is he the spoiler in the Brad/Lucas relationship?

I'm sure he's for Lulu. I don't think he and Val will team up.

I don't think Nik is drugging anyone, either. I do think he might tell outright lies to Lulu about them, and she will swallow them, because why would he lie to her?

Edited by ulkis

First I find out that Galavant has been renewed and now JJ is coming back for Luke's departure? So excited! I want one LL scene- those two were always my favorite couple before they were ruined.

Kiki is gross for being mad that Michael and Morgan aren't fighting. What a twit.

• Love 1

Or is he [Dillon] the spoiler in the Brad/Lucas relationship?

This reminded me, I wonder if Lucas and Dillon will ever share a scene.  They were friends back in the day, right?  Didn't Dillon help Lucas when he was coming out?

• Love 1
Robin may even bust herself out of captivity to attend the big event!  ;)

I am legit wondering if KMcC will appear. Luke and Robin had a nice relationship, even if neither was that important to the other. If they're going to bring Teethan back, they can at least give Robin a shoutout.

I can't believe they bothered with Ava trying to con Silas. For the love of God, I know it's only Wednesday but let's step it up.

Seriously. It's not as if Julian were still in the apartment. All the flashbacks cracked me up. I could fill in those blanks, thanks, Ron. He always gives us the wrong information.

I don't think Nik is drugging anyone, either. I do think he might tell outright lies to Lulu about them, and she will swallow them, because why would he lie to her?

I don't see Nik drugging his sister. That's a pretty huge line to cross. Lying to her, though, especially when he knows she's feeling insecure about Dante and Valerie, is something he'd do. The reasons are just so dumb, though. Ugh.

• Love 5

So Tracy is the best woman Luke has ever known, and Anna is at the very top of his dearest list.  I wonder where, exactly, Laura fits in his esteem.

This show just can't help itself, slagging on the Luke and Laura relationship, subtly or otherwise.

MS looks really pretty when her hair is straight.

So Denise is Ava.  Who'da thunk it?

• Love 1
(edited)

The Dante/Olivia good-bye scenes were nice.

Nathan is an idiot for going along with this plan of Franco's. His punishment should be standing guard outside Jordan's door while Val/Dante/Jordan mess around.

How did Ken and Barbie find their way into the Quartermaine living room.

Silas going, "I sorta kidnapped her. (beat) okay, I kidnapped her" was funny.

Dante is starting to sound like a Borgia.

I guess those were Tony and Finola's last scenes together. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Just because some of you might smile at these showtime tweets:

"Jordan/Val is my new ship.  They can timeshare Dante."

"Val got the job. Now have a threesome in Jordan's office to celebrate it."

• Love 6

So what the hell is Rosalie's plan if michael talks to Nina himself? It's a pretty easy lie to uncover.

And what is Rosalie's plan when Nina could get mad and blab teh secrit?  Rosalie was talking to daddy when she threw her cell at Morgan, so at least Sonny isn't her daddy, with Lilleee her mom.  Thank goodness for small favors. 

So Tracy is the best woman Luke has ever known, and Anna is at the very top of his dearest list.  I wonder where, exactly, Laura fits in his esteem.

This show just can't help itself, slagging on the Luke and Laura relationship, subtly or otherwise.

I have a feeling that in this case, it may be a setup for Luke to eat his big talk. He always folds when Laura walks in.

• Love 8

I have a feeling that in this case, it may be a setup for Luke to eat his big talk. He always folds when Laura walks in.

Yeah. I remember during one of her returns - not the most recent one, maybe the one that ended with Scotty stowing away on her flight to Paris? I think? - Laura pretty much said that if she wanted to, she could absolutely steal Luke away from Tracy and all he did was basically nod his head and agree.

• Love 7

Gee, Ron, this Ava is Denise and let's relive all the crap via story time with Dava and stupid flashbacks is just so scintillating. I can't wait to see what BS you come up with next!

Oy.

• Love 1

I love that everytime we see Avery, she's got a cookie in her hand, like that's the only way they'll get her to cooperate!!  Loved Lulu giving her the teddy bear and the look on Avery's face as she grabbed for it.  

Kudos to Finola.  Excellent scenes today.  And as much as I don't like Luke, I did like that they had a Luke/Anna goodbye.  It was appropriate, considering their history.  

Loved the Olivia/Dante goodbye scene.  

Nina/Franco:  why?  

• Love 4
(edited)

I was surprised Laura didn't walk in when Luke proposed to Tracy. She'll probably end up at the party on the HS, to similar effect.

Nina/Franco:  why?

The eternal question.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

So the Haunted Star is TG's big sendoff? Do we know yet when that might air? I may have to put the show back on the DVR for that. Will JJ be part of those scenes?

(edited)

Tony is still here for at least another 9-10 weeks (onscreen). The party at the Star is in the next several days.

Laura returns tomorrow,

we don't know when JJ will appear.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1
How did Ken and Barbie find their way into the Quartermaine living room.

Perfect description of the pretty, perfectly pleasant and primly proper pair in that living room!!  In making Lulu the perfect wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, RC has stripped away much of the essence of the Lulu I have loved.  Please don't do that to Dillon, too. 

• Love 3

I did like that they had a Luke/Anna goodbye.  It was appropriate, considering their history.

What about those of us who are still skeeved out by their sex scenes? <retching noise>

• Love 11

What about those of us who are still skeeved out by their sex scenes? <retching noise>

That's why I liked them dismissing their "epic romance" as a blip.  Anna and Luke work so much better as friends, I liked their scenes today.

• Love 9
(edited)

Perfect description of the pretty, perfectly pleasant and primly proper pair in that living room!!  In making Lulu the perfect wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, RC has stripped away much of the essence of the Lulu I have loved.  Please don't do that to Dillon, too. 

I think ER is okay with others, but put her in a room with someone like this nuDillon actor, and that's pretty much what it turns into. I mean, it's only been a day, so maybe they get better together, I dunno. 

I don't think he's horrible, but there is nothing about him that makes me particularly take notice yet.

I do feel for the guy. Scott Clifton was pretty offbeat, that it's hard to follow up. If they tried to find another guy who looked a lot like him it would probably come off as a cheap imitation. 

That's why I liked them dismissing their "epic romance" as a blip.  Anna and Luke work so much better as friends, I liked their scenes today.

Yeah, at first I was annoyed Anna was laughing at Luke's lame "what a split-second!" joke but then I decided to fanwank it as nervous laughter, like "HAHAHA okay let's move on".

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I do feel for the guy. Scott Clifton was pretty offbeat, that it's hard to follow up. If they tried to find another guy who looked a lot like him it would probably come off as a cheap imitation.

I'm still just so relieved they didn't cast You Know Who.

• Love 5

Who is You-Know-Who?

So in two months time, Ava received the bone marrow, went into remission and recovered fully from a serious cancer.  Then had her fingerprints burned off and a tattoo put on her chest, bought herself an accent, a back story and a bad wig and hot footed it to PC.  That's more than I've done in a year!!

I didn't like that Silas wasn't in on Ava's plan.  I'm sure Ron did it so that we'd be shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YA, to find out that Denise is really Ava, but I would have preferred it Silas would have been the one helping her put this scheme together.  They could have still given us the back story of how Ava survived, while the two reminisced or something.  The way it's playing out, with Ava pulling this off on her own, is just silly.  

There's a chemo drug that can sometimes have the side-effect of ruining fingerprints (I am not sure if it completely erases it), so I have been completely sure that Silas was in on Ava's plan to return to PC as Denise. You're right. This is silly to say the least.

Luke wanting a trial engagement period is gross. Why can't he earn back Tracy's trust without some sort of ultimatum? Ugh, and Tracy is an idiot to consider it.

Also, what's the point of a trial engagement period if Luke's going to throw a big party?

I'm surprised that Luke would want to marry, again. I know he loves Tracy, but he's mostly wanted to marry her for her money, in the past. I wish he just wanted them to work things out. It seems to me that Luke Spencer would be way over marriage at this point in his life.

I like new Dillon just fine, but GH and I were on a break when old Dillon was on the show.

I still love that Baby AJ. I like watching Tracy with her, too.

• Love 2
(edited)
So Tracy is the best woman Luke has ever known, and Anna is at the very top of his dearest list.  I wonder where, exactly, Laura fits in his esteem.

Tracy truly may be the best woman Luke has ever known. Anna truly may be literally at the top of his "dearest list."  But that can still leave Laura as his angel, and the woman who has always had a hold of his heart, since the day that he discovered he had one.

I say that and I'm not even a Luke and Laura fan.

Edited because, I really do know how to quote posts. 

Edited by Francie
  • Love 13