Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

WELL!!!  THAT was exciting, wasn't it?  And I gotta tell you all, I'm just on the EDGE OF MY SEAT, wondering if Jordan is going to do the Duchess' bidding and kill Julian.  OMG, will she??  OH GOSH, it's just so thrilling to have SUCH a cliffhanger, isn't it?  

But as exciting as all that was, it was balanced by those wonderful cozy scenes we had of the Duchess Lamery having tea at Moobs Mansion with Countess Coppertone herself.  So delicate, those two, weren't they?  (And I have to say that Countess Coppertone looks so much better with a shave, although the Duchess MIGHT just want to consider if a goatee really fits her style....)  Even though they have serious business, they spent so much time having a heart to heart about who is dating who, who wuvs who, all the delightful gossip that made today at Moobs Mansion seem positively Downton Abbey-like.  So sad for the Duchess to say that Jordan just might have to be killed, though.  Countess Coppertone gasped!, "What about Shawn"?  Duchess coldly replies "Thats our business - and these scones are DElightful, did you make them yourself"?  Such a pity that a mother like Jordan might have to die - now how about another teacake??

I just can't with the hearts and flowers at Sonny's, either between him and Duke or between him and Shawn about their lady loves.  These doofuses are IN THE MOB, not the Junior League.  You'd think this was a Mary Kay Cosmetic franchise. At least over at Julian's, most of the conversation consists of Julian wondering if his butt looks big in these jeans and Caaaaaaaaaaaaaarlos just cackles maniacally.  But oh NO,  the sensitive moobsters discuss their relationships and their feelings.  And recipes when we're not looking.  

And we're supposed to somehow find Duke and Moobs and that overstuffed Panda Bear Shawn to be threatening.  All I see are three yobs that even Buzz Lightyear would have laughed out of the toy box.  

But was that ENOUGH with the artificial angst being shown onscreen by the passel of psychopaths roaming free in Port Charles?  Of course not.  We also had to watch Rick do that magic trick of his - you know the one, where he talks out of his ass, and we had to watch Elizabeth do HER magic trick - where she listens through HER ass, as they discuss their feelings and her feelings for Jake.  

While over at Snarly's Hell Hostel, we listen to HER tell Jake why Elizabeth is the Big Bad Unavailable Cock Tease - while she, of course, declares her undying gratitude for that silly spawn of hers getting an organ from her little boy (with gratitude like hers, who needs enemies?) - and Jake - JAKE!! - asks her if she's jealous.  Which sends Carly running.  

Oh Show......Show, Show, Show.......Well, at least I KNOW I put the Stoly in the freezer last night!

• Love 9

Someone explain to me like I'm Morgan how Sonny can say he's stepped away from the mob? Is it because he's not running the day-to-day, tedious cop-killing aspect of the business? 'Cause it sure seems to me he's still running things up to his knees, or in his case, up to his waist.

• Love 7

Particularly since she and Sonny are more like Spike and Drusilla than Buffy and Angel. ;-)

As someone who was a Carly fan long ago, I can still tell you she can never, ever compare to the beautifully broken Barbara Jean-esque child-woman that was Drusilla. Carly and Sonny make Riley and Graham seem like the OTP of the ages, let alone my favorite BtvS couple.

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 5

I'm wondering what Mordumb and Stupki can possibly come up with to "Take down" Micheal. Makes me sick those dumbasses are two big reasons Micheal is "BAD". That protecting him like he's a child bullshit is infuriating. Sonny can hold grudges but God forbid Micheal does.

• Love 7

Someone explain to me like I'm Morgan how Sonny can say he's stepped away from the mob? Is it because he's not running the day-to-day, tedious cop-killing aspect of the business? 'Cause it sure seems to me he's still running things up to his knees, or in his case, up to his waist.

Sonny is pretending that he is like the Senate and has an advise and consent role.  I wonder if the Dutchess has forgotten the fact that Sonny is allowing Julian to live just in case Danny needs another bone marrow transplant.

• Love 4

Hey! I didn't hate Carly today! Either she is growing or I am. But she was surprisingly self-aware.  I too thought she had a fair criticism of Liz but wasn't overly mean.

And I like Jake. I like that he seems a lot taller than Sonny. And that unlike Jason who seemed to always have these respectful deference to Sonny, he did not. But it was 3 seconds. But I have hope for Monday.

I do not get Duke. I really don't understand why he doesn't just kill Julian himself. And you hate him so much for causing Anna's miscarriage but now you aren't even with Anna because you'd rather be a sad lonely man with a gun and Shawn for a BFF?? Shawn is a terrible friend and in general pretty boring. I don't understand how Duke is living his life.

Sonny is really the worst. Willing to quit the mob only long enough to get his shiny new possession but then planning to jump back in and be cool with cop killing. Which I know he is always on board with because of Dante but I remember Hannah was a fed and I don't think Sonny even considered killing her?

When Julian said his relationship with Carlos was complicated, I almost said out loud "I bet it is"

Oh and Sloane gives off mad rapist vibes. So he can go whenever

Edited by NewRadical
  • Love 11

I hate that the writers, Guza and RC, has attempted to portray Snarly and Sam as ride and die chicks. They need to watch Vikings. Lagartha is the true ride and die chick and Snarly and Sam don't come close.

I stopped watching most things Duke months ago, but the Julian obsession is ridiculous. really, if he bugs you so much just shoot the guy already.

Edited by annabel
  • Love 7

Speaking of Spencer, quick question... Has Nikolas at any point told him to stop calling Cam townie? I imagine the TPTB find it charming but I would think Nikolas would want his kid to a positive relationship with his cousins. Also calling someone a townie is pretty darn rude. Something else I would assume Nikolas wouldn't be okay with.

Not to mention he doesn't use the word correctly.  Does Spencer not realize he's a townie too? 

This damn show has ruined Grayson McCouch! 

If folks here hadn't mentioned he's acted on soaps before, I'd not believe it.  He's ridiculously awful, by far, the worst actor on the show currently, IMO.  Anna deserves better.  And, did I seriously hear Anna suggest he get permanent digs in town since he's now a city official?  Really, show?

What will happen when Julian finds out that his newest hire lives with Sonny's moll?

He might find that a plus.  Julian might think Jake can get inside info regarding Sonny's organization by living with Carly.  I personally don't get the reason he can't continue to live at the Metro Court.  I know they're saying Olivia doesn't want him there as cover for him no longer living there, but...  Why can't he live there again?  I must've missed that whole dialogue.

I wonder if the Dutchess has forgotten the fact that Sonny is allowing Julian to live just in case Danny needs another bone marrow transplant.

I believe Julian has banked his bone marrow, so Sonny and Duke can feel free to kill away, I'm sure.  What else could a boy need or want from his grandfather, after all?

Edited by Fellaway
  • Love 3
Hey! I didn't hate Carly today! Either she is growing or I am. But she was surprisingly self-aware.  I too thought she had a fair criticism of Liz but wasn't overly mean.

I am way past tired of seeing that actress on just about every episode.  She's been the matriarch of this show and that character is a HUGE reason why this show is the way it is.

• Love 8

I am way past tired of seeing that actress on just about every episode.  She's been the matriarch of this show and that character is a HUGE reason why this show is the way it is.

Its pretty depressing watching old shows when characters had morals you had good people who were flawed and made mistakes and the worse people around where the schemers and manipulaters.Bringing the mob front and center one of the worse mistakes this show made.

• Love 9

Does Carly know Julian is her brother's father? The same brother she referred to yesterday. I don't expect her to care what happens to Sam and Danny's father and grandfather, she must care about her brother.

Anna was too cold to Jordan, but Duke has no heart left in his heart. He suggested killing and didn't raise one caterpillar eyebrow when Sonny more or less queued Anna on their death list. 

Sam and Julian were my favorite part of yesterday's show. At least she insisted he gave Jake a position with one of his many legitimate businesses. I forget Julian has many legal establishments because the show never mentions them anymore. Whatever, Sam, Danny and Lucas are set for life.  

• Love 3

God help me - I actually see potential with Michael/Sabrina pairing. Now the that actress is paired with someone age appropriate, the character is working.

I agree.  I couldn't stand Sabrina with Patrick and how they wrote her character, but I am digging her with Michael. It could work. Not some amazing super couple, but doable.

• Love 5

I don't think Duke told Sonny WHO he was going to have Jordan kill as a test. So while Sonny was okay with the test he wasn't put in the position to know it was Julian to say anything either way about Danny's grandfather.

I used to really like Jordan and think she was a BAMF, but sadly this story has ruined her. It has managed to make both she and Anna look incompetent and weak. It is like Jordan has no free will, working brain or self esteem and lets whomever jerk her around like a doll. ick!

And the only person Anna can get to take her seriously is Jordan so she looks just a bad. The shear skeeviness of McSloane treating her like an object he can sexually harrass and intimidate with his penis was totally gross, but it was made worse by her actually giving him the time of day with that little ubercreepy sexually charged battle. It is not sexy nor endearing. And the same thing is happening in a more civil way with Duke. It is like Anna can't do her job b/c she's a woman and she's attracted to all the bad guys somewhere underneither her bluster. double ick!

I wish this whole element was removed from the story.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 6

I find this mob war so humorous. It is like the mob version of six degrees of Kevin Bacon. I think x to kill y to kill z circle back around to kill x. I just picture them all ending up tailing the other to the same location and standing in a circle shooting their target ends up with all of them dead. heh!

I would be fine with all the mobster characters (who aren't undercover agents) standing around in a circle and shooting each other in the head. Throw in Ava, too, since she murdered for (asinine) mob reasons.

Long ago they should have made Shawn an undercover agent or WSB agent. He's so attractive but instead of being a hero, he's in this awful doofus role working for doofus Sonny.

Oh, and the mob shoot out can happen in a location that somehow leads to Dr O and Sloane and Franco and Nina dying in the crossfire, too! Ok, ok, now I'm just getting greedy ...

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 4

As someone who was a Carly fan long ago, I can still tell you she can never, ever compare to the beautifully broken Barbara Jean-esque child-woman that was Drusilla. Carly and Sonny make Riley and Graham seem like the OTP of the ages, let alone my favorite BtvS couple.

Aw, Pete, old son*, the only comparison I meant to make was that Carly's relationship with Sonny is so far from functional that they don't even have a word for it. Other than that, there's no resemblance.

*I'm presuming you're a son, anyhow. It's the username. :-P

• Love 2

Seriously, what kind of minimum do Mo & Laura have? Every other character disappears for weeks or is only on a day or two per week, but Carly & Sonny are on almost every single day. I can't remember time they weren't on, and if they did have a recent day off it was one day after being on a lot.

No character on a soap should be on as regularly as Sonny & Carly have been lately. I don't know if Y&R or B&B do this with any of their characters, but Days does this with that nasty bitch Dr. Dan.

• Love 2

He might find that a plus.  Julian might think Jake can get inside info regarding Sonny's organization by living with Carly.  I personally don't get the reason he can't continue to live at the Metro Court.  I know they're saying Olivia doesn't want him there as cover for him no longer living there, but...  Why can't he live there again?  I must've missed that whole dialogue.

I honestly think this contrivance was created so that Jason was left alone in Carly's house when Sonny decided to visit her, It was all to build up to the moment when Sonny and Jason see each other for the first time since Jason was presumed dead.

• Love 1

Seriously.  If I was Michael, I would have a PI take pictures of Sonny getting visits from all these known mob associates (Duke, Shawn) as extra insurance.

Does Carly know Julian is her brother's father? The same brother she referred to yesterday. I don't expect her to care what happens to Sam and Danny's father and grandfather, she must care about her brother.

Yes, Carly knows Julian is Lucas' bio dad.  And if asked, she'd probably make a lot of noise about how it's dangerous for Lucas to be around his mobster father and completely miss the hypocrisy re: Michael, Sonny, and Avery.

• Love 8
if he bugs you so much just shoot the guy already.

I know. FFS, Duke, DO SOMETHING.

I honestly think this contrivance was created so that Jason was left alone in Carly's house when Sonny decided to visit her, It was all to build up to the moment when Sonny and Jason see each other for the first time since Jason was presumed dead.

Well, yeah. Plot-point writing at its most plot-pointy.

• Love 1

Would it be possible for us not to call characters by women's' names or titles as a way to insult them? Thanks!

Does Spencer not realize he's a townie too?

I think it's Ron that doesn't understand what a townie actually is.

Sam and Julian were coming off a bit too 'possible lovers' for me today. It was weird. I loved Sam's shirt.

I think Julian comes off as "possible lovers" with almost everyone. But I also think he's sex on a stick, so that may be part of it.

Why in the world would Carly care about her brother? Especially when cute men in the mob are involved?

I'm glad we finally know where Morgan is living. What about Kiki? Not that I care, really.

• Love 5
Anna look incompetent and weak

Do you mean like checking the gun registrations of known reputed violent felons after they have discharged rounds of ammo

in a public place where children go to feed the ducks?  Treating them like drivers who are pulled over for speeding and asking to check their licenses and registrations?

• Love 2

I'm glad we finally know where Morgan is living. What about Kiki? Not that I care, really.

Kiki lives with Silas.  So all the "OMG, Michael, you're so evil for throwing us out of the brownstone!" whining was for naught since Morgan and Kiki both ran home to their parents.

• Love 5

I just mean that it seems obvious Sabrina is meant to be more than the nanny. I think the nanny job is just "forplay" for the romance story;)

Oh I know he is calling her his sister now one day in but I highly doubt he'll have her call him Michael her whole life. And it is how he acts with her I know it is irratonal it just creeps me out.

And I don't mean to be rude but we don't know if he would have killed her or not since it was his child, so to say he would def have killed her isn't something we can know. I've also heard over and over how if Morgan didn't tow Sonny's line he'd turn on him, yet when he DIDN'T tow Sonny's line by not taking Avery to the island he was totally fine with it. So yah I still chose to believe Sonny wouldn't shoot a pregnant woman.

Sonny shot Carley in the head, not that there was anything in there to worry about. While she was delivering his son. Yea I know he thought he was shooting someone else. really you always shoot in a dark room where you can't see but you know she is screaming in pain.. This show has been a joke for years, and it has NOT gotten any better with FrankenRon. Who made Sonny god to decide who lives or dies. he shot Dante, Put a bomb in Johns car and almost killed his daughter. He puts hits on his enemies all the time. Jason had to talk him out of a few. Sonny would have killed Ava ,maybe after she had the baby, what a joy that would have been Avery could have grown up to find out her father*sperm donor* killed her mother. than she could have been Michael. This show is nothing if not repetitive. ReRon rides again. No excuses for Sonny. He is scum. always has been. Ava is not much better. Avery is sooo much better off with Michael.Just about everyone on this show is part of some gang, or the keystone cops .So
  • Love 10

Doesn't that qualify as sexual harassment or at least a hostile workplace? Ugh. Anna doesn't need someone who tries to physically intimidate her. Her metaphorical dick will always be the biggest in town.

LOL at Jake's bandage. I guess I should be glad they didn't wrap gauze around his head.

Sonny thinks Jake is a threat, so maybe he'll send Shawn to take him out, and this will be the first time in history that Shawn hits his intended target. Then Jake's real identity becomes known, and Sonny has to deal with the fact that he ordered a hit on his best friend. I don't think he'll hand wave it away as easily as he did shooting Dante. Carly certainly won't let him off the hook so easily.

How do you know who writes the day's episode?

I would even make it a point to watch that day, especially if Carley picked up Sonny's gun and took him out. They could put her in jail gone Jason, Sonny and Carley the unholy three.

Well here goes another one of Cat's table of one opinions:)

Michael is irritating me more and more and it does kind of bother me b/c I couldn't really figure out why and then it dawned on me it is the smug and now adding saint Sabrina with him really just makes it all the more annoying. I think it's how many feel about Sonny always being whitewashed. To me Michael's reasoning behind what he is doing is like whitewashing that he is actually using a baby and the subtle hypocrite he is being. I mean he can throw in Kiki's face about her forgiving Sonny enough to let him raise his own daughter b/c she has daddy issues from her childhood so it makes some sense to me, but then he turns around in the next breath and does the same thing to Sabrina with seemingly no motivation. I mean Sabrina is just some woman he barely knows, yet he takes her at her word that a) she won't harm a baby she already tried to kill b)she won't lose her mind again and go all Nina on Avery and c) that her boyfriend being in the mob doesn't pose a threat he supposedly wants to keep Avery away from. It makes me more angry that he is right about Sabrina, but he doesn't really KNOW he is. (this is the same thing they do with Sam all the time that annoys the hell out of me, or Spinidiot being the one who knows Jake is Jason) Add to that he knows Luke is loose and could come anytime and cause who knows what disaster at the Q house and doesn't seem concerned or add any kind of guard or anything. Then he acts like oh I thought this baby thing would be a piece of cake but now I can't work so I gotta find a nanny.

Add to all that him calling her AJ creeps me out plus the fact he keeps talking to her like she is a grown up, it makes me think he is projecting actual AJ onto this baby.

If this isn't enough it also bothers me that Tracy is all buddies with him now like another mother figure when he stole running ELQ from her. Edward would be really disappointed in her just letting go of running the company like that.

I guess in the end his smugness in thinking just having her at the Q house with him will keep her safe and not actually being proactive in trying to keep her safe makes me wish something would happen to her and I don't like wishing harm on a baby. <grrrrrrr>

• Love 3

Would it be possible for us not to call characters by women's' names or titles as a way to insult them? Thanks!

In fairness, there's a whole hell of a lot worse Daniel could be called, if that's what you're talking about. I haven't watched Days in a while, but the nickname 'Dr. Pigpen' doesn't begin to cover it.

• Love 1
Sam and Julian were my favorite part of yesterday's show. At least she insisted he gave Jake a position with one of his many legitimate businesses. I forget Julian has many legal establishments because the show never mentions them anymore. Whatever, Sam, Danny and Lucas are set for life.  

The problem with Jake working for one of the "legitimate businesses" is that (as the characters have mentioned many times) he still has no identity and no social security number.  Maybe Julian will assign him a paper route delivering the Port Charles News and pay him under the table in cash?

• Love 4

The problem with Jake working for one of the "legitimate businesses" is that (as the characters have mentioned many times) he still has no identity and no social security number.  Maybe Julian will assign him a paper route delivering the Port Charles News and pay him under the table in cash?

Yet he is working for the PCPD albeit undercover.

Julian can hire him in the same way Carly did. Do odd jobs and pay him cash. 

• Love 2

In fairness, there's a whole hell of a lot worse Daniel could be called, if that's what you're talking about. I haven't watched Days in a while, but the nickname 'Dr. Pigpen' doesn't begin to cover it.

I don't think @Turtle was referring to me calling Dan "a nasty bitch", which he is, but another poster Duke "the dutchess".

ETA: seriously, I'm convinced my auto correct was programmed by Morgan Corinthos.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

Who is Dan? Have I completely lost my mind? And yes, I'm not a huge fan of calling men a woman's name or title to insult them, because it seems like an insult to women to say "You're so terrible, you're like a woman!" Not trying to be overly sensitive or to tell anyone how to post, just expressing my thoughts.

Autocorrect wanted me to say "just expressing my tights" which, while humorous, is not at all what I meant!

• Love 10

I personally don't get the reason he can't continue to live at the Metro Court.  I know they're saying Olivia doesn't want him there as cover for him no longer living there, but...  Why can't he live there again?  I must've missed that whole dialogue.

The story was that Olivia didn't want Jake at the MetroCourt because he will scare the guests and that's why needs to work for Julian.  According to the story, Olivia doesn't want him living or working at the MetroCourt.  So he is living with Carly and going to work for Julian.

To me Michael's reasoning behind what he is doing is like whitewashing that he is actually using a baby and the subtle hypocrite he is being. .....  Then he acts like oh I thought this baby thing would be a piece of cake but now I can't work so I gotta find a nanny.

I freely admit that Michael sticking it to Sonny is certainly part of his custody battle for Avery.  But, I don't think he's been shown to say "now that I have you, I'm outta here.  Later."  He didn't get home and hand her to the staff at the Quartermaines.  He has been working from home, in his words "to be there while she gets acclimated".  That's hardly uncaring or heartless.  As for hiring a nanny, that was always going to happen unless he was going to quit his job.  And don't kid yourself that Sonny wouldn't have handed her over to a nanny.  We used to joke that Mercedes and Leticia spent more time with Michael and Morgan than Sonny and Carly.  I also don't think its a case of Michael being whitewashed because of his opinion about Sabrina.  As far as giving Sabrina the benefit of the doubt about whether or not she would harm Avery, if you lined up all of the characters in Port Charles (with the exception of those that think Sonny should have custody), none of them would think she is a danger.  If you asked those same characters if being around Sonny was potentially dangerous to Avery, they would all say, "Sonny loves his kids."

Does Spencer not realize he's a townie too?

Or that his beloved Emma Drake is too?  Everyone he knows is a "townie".  It's such a ridiculous put down.

• Love 10

I hate that the writers, Guza and RC, has attempted to portray Snarly and Sam as ride and die chicks. They need to watch Vikings. Lagartha is the true ride and die chick and Snarly and Sam don't come close.

They also need to watch Stahma from Defiance on SyFy or Cookie from Empire. Their definition of strong ride or die females are pathetic.

This show goes from halfway decent to blah in 1/2 a second.

• Love 3

They also need to watch Stahma from Defiance on SyFy or Cookie from Empire. Their definition of strong ride or die females are pathetic.

This show goes from halfway decent to blah in 1/2 a second.

The thing is, according to Teh Tweetar, Ronald watches Empire. I'm kinda convinced that the Micheal vs Sonny story is being allowed to happen because Empire is so successful. I have no idea why he claims via interviews that he loves actresses so much, but can't write for them. He did great for RS and ES on OLTL, compared to GH. I also find it odd that the only two black people have to be paired together in scenes constantly. Jordan is in scenes with Anna or Shawn mostly. It's weird. When she was first on, she was kind of awesome, like bad ass. Now, even her clothes suck. They even dressed TJ badly too on Friday. He needs to stop writing for who he wishes can act and write for who can.

• Love 2

Michael giving Avery the nickname AJ is extremely unsettling to me. Does he not think that maybe she wouldn't want to be named after the man her degenerate parents destroyed? That maybe it might be a bit humiliating to be constantly reminded of how she was conceived? One day she will learn the circumstances surrounding her birth and will probably be disgusted that he gave her that name as a way to hurt her father. Yuck.

• Love 2

Even though they have serious business, they spent so much time having a heart to heart about who is dating who, who wuvs who, all the delightful gossip that made today at Moobs Mansion seem positively Downton Abbey-like.  So sad for the Duchess to say that Jordan just might have to be killed, though.  Countess Coppertone gasped!, "What about Shawn"?  Duchess coldly replies "Thats our business - and these scones are DElightful, did you make them yourself"?  Such a pity that a mother like Jordan might have to die - now how about another teacake??

I just can't with the hearts and flowers at Sonny's, either between him and Duke or between him and Shawn about their lady loves.  These doofuses are IN THE MOB, not the Junior League.  You'd think this was a Mary Kay Cosmetic franchise....

STOP! STOP! I'm lying over the parapet dyin' of giggles! Boes, I want to take your entire post down to the Port Charles docks and have a mob war shootout with bullets of love!

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1

One day she will learn the circumstances surrounding her birth and will probably be disgusted that he gave her that name as a way to hurt her father. Yuck.

If she's Sonny's daughter this is probably a longshot, but if she ends up having a functioning cerebral cortex, she'll realize she dodged a bullet (literally) when Michael got custody of her. Hurting him should be the least of her worries. It'll be that he didn't get the chance to hurt her that ought to make her breathe a sigh of relief.

• Love 8

Have we discussed how Anna was sexually harassed yet? How that scene was ever OK in the writing room is beyond me.

I would bet that the writing team thought it would be a 'meet cute' type of scene where he's flirting (by dropping his towel) and she's pushing him away (but secretly is starting to find him hawt).  Thankfully Finola played it as 'that's just gross'. Too bad they couldn't have had her stare at his crotch and ask  "did you just get out of a cold shower?" Not sure daytime censors would have let that get by but flinching made me think that Anna is a teenage girl rather than a grown up WSB agent.

Edited by DayPlayerAtKellys
  • Love 2

I think the baby's first hurdle will be knowing both her parents are murderers.

Who had conceived her on the grave of their victim! But then, for example, Nikolas has never really seemed to deal with the fact that he's a product of rape (I mean, he's had moments where he's kinda alluded to it, but never outright said it, unless I missed a scene, which is totally possible), so maybe she'll like la la la whatever.

I would bet that the writing team thought it would be a 'meet cute' type of scene where he's flirting (by dropping his towel) and she's pushing him away (but secretly is starting to find him hawt).  Thankfully Finola played it as 'that's just gross'. Too bad they couldn't have had her stare at his crotch and ask  "did you just get out of a cold shower?" Not sure daytime censors would have let that get by but flinching made me think that Anna is a teenage girl rather than a grown up WSB agent.

I think they were trying to go for "sexual tension" (and it's certainly what poor Grayson McCouch was trying for) but apparently the writers did not know what Grayson McCouch's bare naked legs actually looked like.

• Love 7

Michael giving Avery the nickname AJ is extremely unsettling to me. Does he not think that maybe she wouldn't want to be named after the man her degenerate parents destroyed? That maybe it might be a bit humiliating to be constantly reminded of how she was conceived? One day she will learn the circumstances surrounding her birth and will probably be disgusted that he gave her that name as a way to hurt her father. Yuck.

Or when she's eventually raised by her dad, Morgan, she'll be happy Uncle Micheal gave her a name Daddy can spell. Avery was too hard. Or hell, maybe Morgan will change it to Waffles.

• Love 11

This is why I want them to do an EJ-esque soras on her. Plus, it'd be UCG to see late 20's Chad & Teresa parenting some teenage actress.

Children are rarely rational about their parents. Just like if AJ had never come back Michael would continue to be fine with Sonny and Morgan is fine with him. Even when our parents do bad things they are still our parents. Children in foster care due to abuse would still rather be with their parents 9 times out of 10. Heap onto that teenagers live to buck their caregivers. I think if anything like how Michael feels now towards Sonny may be how Avery will feel towards Michael one day if he keeps her from her whole family her whole life. Michael isn't just keeping her from Sonny he is cutting her off from all her other family. In a very smug and condesending way. Plus to teenagers the grass is always greener on the otherside. Despite what Michael sees as danger Avery my see all she missed by being kept from her family's love. It isn't all guns and murder....there are also board games and pizza sometimes;)

• Love 1

Despite what Michael sees as danger Avery my see all she missed by being kept from her family's love. It isn't all guns and murder....there are also board games and pizza sometimes;)

But if Michael doesn't know first-hand what danger there is in being raised as Sonny's kid, no one does. He had the coma to prove it. Sure, Sonny didn't mean for him to get shot in the head, but it still happened, largely because he dove to protect Kate instead. If that's the best he could have done, maybe he should have kept it to himself.,

• Love 8

Despite what Michael sees as danger Avery may see all she missed by being kept from her family's love.

While I disagree in general with you about the Michael/Sonny situation, this indeed could be a factor.  I mean, that's exactly what happened with Kristina.

But...it's never going to get to that point, you know?  This is Ron.  That baby's custody and/or paternity will be changing probably three to six times before the year is out.

• Love 4

Too bad they couldn't have had her stare at his crotch and ask  "did you just get out of a cold shower?" Not sure daytime censors would have let that get by but flinching made me think that Anna is a teenage girl rather than a grown up WSB agent.

I feel like I remember a dig about 'small' or something though. But maybe I was making up my own dialogue to get through those scenes.

I think they were trying to go for "sexual tension" (and it's certainly what poor Grayson McCouch was trying for) but apparently the writers did not know what Grayson McCouch's bare naked legs actually looked like.

LOL!

Or when she's eventually raised by her dad, Morgan, she'll be happy Uncle Micheal gave her a name Daddy can spell. Avery was too hard. Or hell, maybe Morgan will change it to Waffles.

This is too good.

• Love 1