Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I don't think Nathan should be in the kind of heavy story he's in now in any way, but I just find Spinelli's current behavior so disgusting and gross. I can't root for anyone here, Maxie included, really.

• Love 5

So after Maxie tore a new one for Nathan with her rationalizations and guilt trips that he's "purposely" not understanding her arguments and feelings, he trotted home dutifully in her wake so they could "explore how good we are together"? Poor Nathan! his self-esteem must be in ribbons;  I hope he's able to sexually "perform" or Maxie will be on his case about that too even though it would be at least partly her fault! (I can just imagine what cutting remarks she would hurl at him and make the situation even worse.)

Maxie is on a slippery slope. I know she has abandonment issues because of her father's absence, and apparently the toxicity has built smoldering angry fires into her soul. Spoiled, she enjoys manipulating men by using her sexuality and charm to hold their attention while she undermines their self-worth. I'm breathless at the way she uses Nathan's somewhat naïve but true-to-life fascination with her beauty to hold on to him while crippling his trust in their intimacy. She is developing a need for power to hurt men, or at least to keep them guessing, and it is ugly and sadistic in Nathan's case. (Johnny Z and Spin are her toys too, but she can still keep them on a string and play them like yo-yos, enjoying some sense of power). I think that is why she can't let Spin go; it's so easy to wound him and confuse him about his chances with her. The taste of power is some kind of payoff to assuage her anger at abandonment by her father, possibly.

But the real reason Maxie is powerless is that she doesn't support herself financially or relate to her daughter in a consistently responsible adult manner. She makes herself powerless by refusing to stand on her own two feet. Instead, she blames men who care for her and she lashes out, drawing power from their pain. I admire the actress for her growing skill at portraying this neurotic flaw. 

• Love 1

Did Cookie do that?

In the first episode, Cookie beat her youngest son Hakeem with a broom after he called her a "bitch". Morgan and Hakeem actually have a lot in common: they're both morons, into older wimmins, and daddy ass-kissers.

• Love 8

In the first episode, Cookie beat her youngest son Hakeem with a broom after he called her a "bitch". Morgan and Hakeem actually have a lot in common: they're both morons, into older wimmins, and daddy ass-kissers.

Lol I was thinking that too! Everytime I hear that "Drip Drop" song, I imagine it to be something Morgan would be very proud of, like a Shakespearean effort. And the broom handle is The Broom Handle of Respect. Cookie needs to swing by Port Charles and bring it with her.

• Love 4

The only thing that would make Michael's story better would be if it turns out AJ isn't dead.  I feel deprived of not seeing his glee at Michael handing Sonny his ass. 

• Love 9

Every time Franco calls Scott his "father" a small piece of my soul dies. I just can't stand it. I really can't.

Same here.  Carlivati deserves to be fired for that.  Or a good mob beating with all the black and purple eye makeup.

• Love 4

It's not like Jason Morgan cared about AJ. I don't remember him being too broken up when AJ was murdered the first time.

In fairness the first time Aj Died (What a Soap Sentence that is LOL) He had helped  kidnapped Morgan, Kristina and Micheal and had faked Micheal's death Np one, except apparently Monica and Steve (Steve wtf?) were on his side. Jason however always wanted to give AJ the benefit of the doubt and if he heard that AJ had changed and reformed from Michael who he would believe over any one else except maybe Robin (sorry Sam, he never threatened to Kill Robin) then he would be pissed indeed that Sonny killed him.

• Love 6

"{Morgan}:

know AJ was Michael's dad but he was just a giant asshole and Michael barely knew him", I would think he was a total asshole but at least I'd get his thought process.

Morgan and thought process do not belong in the same sentence.  Oxy moron.

• Love 4

As much as I hate Morgan now, I do have to applaud Bryan Craig for really going for it and making Morgan come across as a desperate, douchy moron. And I at least enjoy hating on and laughing at him (and Sonny, Carly, and Kiki), as opposed to the outright hatred I feel towards other characters like Spinelli, Luke, Nina, and Franco.

• Love 4

The problem for me is that this is Craig's performance as Morgan at least 95% of the time, regardless of this story. I think he's talented but I think he responds to most anything Morgan faces with the same douchey sarcasm. Kiki comes to him asking for his lunch order and you get the same reaction.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

I don't find a single thing deep or sweet about Nina and Franco's alleged love story. I've got zero interest in watch the serial killer and jazz hands 'falling in love.' Gross. Seriously both of these characters could lift right out and no other character would miss them at all - most of the audience wouldn't either.

They're so disconnected from everything else, they really would lift right out.

• Love 3

I don't think Nathan should be in the kind of heavy story he's in now in any way, but I just find Spinelli's current behavior so disgusting and gross. I can't root for anyone here, Maxie included, really.

Oh they all suck, heh. And Kirsten Storms was doing her habitual "make her voice get squeaky instead of making an actual effort" yesterday.

I think I could buy that we're not supposed to root for Sonny and root against Michael in this story if 2 things were different: Michael had like even just 1/10th of the support Sonny has and if Michael hadn't gone after Avery. I mean I personally have no problem whatsoever with Michael using Avery, but obviously it is ripe for people to complain about when Michael going after Sonny's businesses wouldn't give people any reason at all to logically think Michael was evil. And the writing has been a bit better this past week, but we still had weeks of every single person in town talking about Sonny being a hero and how Michael should love him again and forgive him while Michael had literally no support whatsoever. So I just don't think they want us to root for Michael at all and I do think they want us to love Sonny. But I've honestly stopped caring because Sonny/Carly/Morgan/Kiki are truly coming off horrible and Michael is awesome so I don't even care that I know they want me to see the opposite.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

It kinda cracks me up though that characters like Lucas, Dante, Bobbie, Alexis ahve to be like "oh Michael can't you be nice to Sonny? Okay no? Well bye." It's like they're going, "okay I did my Sonny propping duty. I'm gonna go now."

• Love 7

Jake's last name shifted a lot. So did Cameron's. 

Jake's name was Jake Spencer because Elizabeth was married to Lucky at the time of his birth, so Lucky was the presumed/legal father until the day Jake died. Cam's name may have shifted when Liz and Lucky were married, but he's been called "Cameron Webber" for the last few years. I think Elizabeth has Aiden's last name as Spencer; I remember she was engaged to Lucky at the time Aiden was conceived - although yes cheating on him with Nikolas. I believe the father's name is assumed to get attached to the child at birth IF the couple is either married or engaged, which Ava and Sonny definitely were not. That was my point about Avery's name.

• Love 4

My only real issue in Michael suddenly being all about revenge over AJ is that AJ was no saint. I loved AJ and I'll take one AJ for a hundred each of Sonny, Carly and Jason.

But. AJ was alive for years and let his family mourn. He wasn't  a selfless, "good person". I won't go on and list his sins ad nauseum because there's no point. It's just that I think while Michael is seeing his "parents" clearly  for the first time in years, oddly enough, he is NOT seeing AJ clearly.

I know people like to say for instance, that Ned and Tracy treated him badly. Yeah, I can't think of one single instance in this last return where AJ was nice to either of them. And yeah, in order for me to get my panties in a wad over how poor, poor AJ is treated, it would have to be that way, with him reaching out and being nice and them crapping all over him. And that's not what happened. The ONLY time AJ tried to play nice with Tracy was AFTER he'd stolen her rightful inheritance and they kept trying to outdo the other.  AJ realized neither one of them would win against the other, and when he knew someone else was trying to sabotage both of them, then and ONLY then did he offer to "team up".

It wasn't out of the goodness of his heart or love for his family. So this idea that AJ was their victim or unjustly abused is just a load of steaming crap. It's also a load of crap that Tracy was always mean to him. Their warm moments were few and far between, but they did happen. Just not during this last stint, and that's a shame-and I blame the writers, because IMO Tracy and AJ are two peas in a pod.

So much potential there for bonding-but I also think they are/were so contentious with each other because they saw everything they hated about themselves in the other one.

I loved AJ, but AJ WAS a loser. But then, I tend to prefer the losers over the hoity toity "my stuff don't stink" characters. The fact that AJ couldn't win made me love him more. So it never bothered me when people raked him over the coals-especially since 99% of the time, the things people were saying was true.

At any rate-I'm okay with Michael or any of the Qs raising Avery. I just hope Michael realizes that kid may hate him as much as he now professes to hate Sonny, once she learns the truth.

• Love 1

It kinda cracks me up though that characters like Lucas, Dante, Bobbie, Alexis ahve to be like "oh Michael can't you be nice to Sonny? Okay no? Well bye." It's like they're going, "okay I did my Sonny propping duty. I'm gonna go now."

Yea, that cracks me up, too. It is funny. But it actually makes the Sonny propping even more obvious and rage inducing.

I just hope Michael realizes that kid may hate him as much as he now professes to hate Sonny, once she learns the truth.

She may. But then she'll spend one second with Sonny and go running back to Michael screaming "THANK YOU!" I mean I suspect any sane, smart person would do that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11

if Michael hadn't gone after Avery. .......... But I've honestly stopped caring because Sonny/Carly/Morgan/Kiki are truly coming off horrible and Michael is awesome so I don't even care that I know they want me to see the opposite.

See I think Michael comes across as looking worse for this very reason. It would be more believable if he actually had tried to forge a bond or care about Avery as his sister BEFORE he got pissed that Sonny was pardoned. The thing that makes Michael less rootable to me is that he is trying to take a baby away from not just Sonny but ALL her family. He comes across as spiteful not loving. That is also why I don't think Sonny et al come across as horrible either. They all look like they care about the baby, I mean even Sonny has been shown hands on taking care of her. And while Ava isn't pro-Sonny she isn't being pro-Michael either so I don't think Michael is meant to be seen as sympathetic at all.

Now I also think Michael has been given motivation for his point of view so I'm not convinced he is suppose to be seen as the bad guy either. I think as the other characters keep pointing out to him, he is to be seen as "misguided" in his anger. He isn't being evil but he is making an error in judgement.

• Love 1

Yea, that cracks me up, too. It is funny. But it actually makes the Sonny propping even more obvious and rage inducing.

She may. But then she'll spend one second with Sonny and go running back to Michael screaming "THANK YOU!" I mean I suspect any sane, smart person would do that.

But that wouldn't be soapy. :)

It's too bad it's taken this long for something like this to happen, I would have loved for it to be AJ himself raising her.

• Love 3

The ONLY time AJ tried to play nice with Tracy was AFTER he'd stolen her rightful inheritance and they kept trying to outdo the other.  AJ realized neither one of them would win against the other, and when he knew someone else was trying to sabotage both of them, then and ONLY then did he offer to "team up".

Doesn't that prove he was genuine about it? He didn't have to do it if he already had the company.

I love Tracy but she set the tone for the relationship she and AJ had. Especially in this last return she was relentless to him. Like it's her dead brother's son and she just kept making fun of his weight, his panic attacks, constantly telling him he was a screw up.

• Love 10

The thing that makes Michael less rootable to me is that he is trying to take a baby away from not just Sonny but ALL her family.

Well, I think it's pretty clear that if Michael were to let Kiki and Morgan see Avery, they'd no doubt go running right with her to Sonny, that's how far they've jammed their heads up Sonny's ass.  And Carly ISN'T Avery's family and should spend some time focused on her own daughter.

Kiki in particular is playing this all wrong.  Her suddenly being Sonny's biggest fan, when she herself had reservations about him having custody not so long ago, makes no sense to me.

• Love 14

Doesn't that prove he was genuine about it? He didn't have to do it if he already had the company.

I love Tracy but she set the tone for the relationship she and AJ had. Especially in this last return she was relentless to him. Like it's her dead brother's son and she just kept making fun of his weight, his panic attacks, constantly telling him he was a screw up.

That's because he was a screw up. So is Tracy, she' s a loser too. But like I'll take 100 AJs over Jason,  I'll take 100 Tracys over just about any other female on canvas.

As far as him being genuine, oh no. He only offered because he could not use the Pickle Lila name or the recipe without Tracy's cooperation. Since Edward left it to her, she owned both, regardless of who had ELQ.

And again....never heard AJ utter a single nice word one time, except in that instance when he *wanted* something.

Besides...as far as setting a tone....AJ was just as responsible. Someone can be mean to you, but how *you* respond makes all the difference in the world.

AJ chose to respond to Tracy's hateful words in either a self destructive or a hateful way. Therefore, he's equally responsible.

Edited by IWantCandy71

That's because he was a screw up. So is Tracy, she' s a loser too. But like I'll take 100 Jasons over AJ, I'll take 100 Tracys over just about any other female on canvas.

As far as him being genuine, oh no. He only offered because he could not use the Pickle Lila name or the recipe without Tracy's cooperation. Since Edward left it to her, she owned both, regardless of who had ELQ.

And again....never heard AJ utter a single nice word one time, except in that instance when he *wanted* something.

Besides...as far as setting a tone....AJ was just as responsible. Someone can be mean to you, but how *you* respond makes all the difference in the world.

AJ chose to respond to Tracy's hateful words in either a self destructive or a hateful way. Therefore, he's equally responsible.

Yeah I guess we just disagree here. If someone keeps calling you a fat idiot, I don't see how you're equally responsible for the nature of the relationship if you choose to respond to it in kind. Partially responsible, sure. But if someone kicks someone and then the other person kicks back, I think the first kicker is more to blame.

And yes, he was a screw up, but how was he responsible for his panic attacks? And Tracy shoved that in his face as well, as if he could help that.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 10

Haha! We're all very familiar with the Michael Easton Singletear.

Why does the show think Wacky Pushy Ex-Lover Spinelli is cute? Everything about this story is awful. I'd rather watch yet another sick baby story to bring Spinelli back, and that's saying something. Someone needs to beat the fuck out of him. I fear that sooner or later Nathan will do so and then we'll be expected to sympathize with Spin.

My sympathy for Spinelli would take the form of watching the beatdown on repeat with some good chocolate and laughing my ass off. 

Do I need to go check out Ron's Twitter feed to find out why Kiki is so totally over Sonny trying to kill her mother that she's throwing her full support behind him raising her baby sister?  

• Love 4

I am enjoying the shit out of Michael this week and last.  Last weeks best lines for me was when Carly told Michael paying off a judge was such a Quartermaine thing to do and Michael was like "Well if it was Sonny Judge Walters would be hanging on a meat hook right now".  Also when Sonny said Michael wouldn't get away with this and Michael: "I already did".  I actually clapped at that, lol.

And then this gem:  "I'm calling her AJ".

Dead.  So so good.

• Love 16

Yeah I guess we just disagree here. If someone keeps calling you a fat idiot, I don't see how you're equally responsible for the nature of the relationship if you choose to respond to it in kind. Partially responsible, sure. But if someone kicks someone and then the other person kicks back, I think the first kicker is more to blame.

And yes, he was a screw up, but how was he responsible for his panic attacks? And Tracy shoved that in his face as well, as if he could help that.

Yeah, we'll have to disagree. Because again, AJ was never nice. I could concede what  you are saying if AJ was nice to her first, and nothing but kind, and genuine, and heartfelt, and loving.

But...he wasn't any of those things. He never did anything remotely kind unless again, he *wanted* something.

I mean, yeah, she called him fat. HE called her an old hag.

They were EQUALLY heinous to each other.

But poor, poor AJ, right?

Only, not. If he were a  child and didn't know better, or had the mind of a child, that's about the only way I could give him an exception for his behavior and say it didn't matter.

I've been called names and ignored it, and he could have done the same. He chose not to. Therefore, equally responsible.

And yeah , totally agree to disagree.

Wow, I can't even find the words...." I will call you A.J." -- Oh my god! Can that be my new ringtone?

I could listen to that over and over again!

I also agree with a lot of posters on here that Michael has gotten too awesome to the point where a downfall is near.  However I am trying to ignore this completely and just enjoying the thing of beauty that is Michael Quartermaine.

Go Michael Go!

• Love 7

One thing that struck me as interesting yesterday was Michael mentioning that the governor took some serious heat for pardoning Sonny.  Huh.  Bet he's regretting listening to his bitch of a daughter now.  And wherever Ivy is, I bet she's regretting putting her father in that position in the first place.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 9
I was surprised with the hodgkins vs non hodgkins stuff and thought they sprung for an oncologist consultant, but that all came crashing down with the bone marrow comment. Come on writers, you can google all this now!

I've stopped expecting any grasp of medicine. Brain tumor? We'll go in through the shoulder! Breast cancer? Your crying, snotting boyfriend will cure it! DNA tests? Fuggedaboutit!

I like RP with DZ, too, and it's nice that Dante and his partner are finally allowed to be mildly competent cops.

[Franco and Nina] so disconnected from everything else, they really would lift right out.

A lot of the stories are too isolated. But that's Ron (and probably block taping, to a certain extent).

My only real issue in Michael suddenly being all about revenge over AJ is that AJ was no saint.

Michael knows this. He never claimed AJ was a saint. He's going after Sonny because Sonny killed AJ after promising Michael he wouldn't hurt him, and the lying about the shooting. Michael was finally getting to know his father for himself, without the constant fat/loser/drunk chorus that always surrounded AJ, and Sonny took it away. 

I just hope Michael realizes that kid may hate him as much as he now professes to hate Sonny, once she learns the truth.

Who's to say Michael will lie to Avery about what happened? I don't think it's some big secret to tell Avery that he fought for custody because her father is a violent, selfish douchebag who prefers power to his children's safety (maybe not using those words). And after a certain point, keeping her away from Sonny will likely backfire anyway, in the way forbidding something always makes it that much more desirable.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 15

This may happen, but I think the circumstances are a bit different.  On the one hand there is Sonny, who is a convicted murderer, mobster (allegedly), shot his own wife in the head and son in the chest, and generally awful human being who quite literally ruins everything he touches.

For the most part AJ was just a drunk and he was fat.  And I don't even think he was fat.

• Love 12

Since I'm disappointed the funeral for the former/late Cardinal will not end in time for GH (okay The Michael Show) to air in NY according to my cable guide, should I send back my Confirmation Certificate to my parish, or the archdiocese? I mean I've never claimed to be very Catholic in my adulthood but even for me this might be pretty bad. I'm so disappointed in my wait. What would Olivia think? *wink*

If someone told me during the Chucky Years I'd one day be waiting anxiously for the next episode of rooting Michael on I would have definitely started to question if possession is possible... Or y'know assumed they were tippin' on stuff stronger than what Heather can get ahold of.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 4

This story won't last long enough for Avery to be old enough to resent Michael for not letting her be raised by Sonny aka several nannies.

Michael WILL be the loser in the end. 1. He's getting stuck with Sabrina. 2. Sonny always wins. Always. That will never change on this show as long as Mo is on it. He will not pay, he will not go to prison...it's just the way it is.

• Love 3

Hey, it's Felicia!  Oh, but of course, Ron only deigned to allow her on-screen because we're clearly heading towards baby Georgie having a health crisis and he's got to set up those parallels.  History, ya'll!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I guess Michael's "golden touch" with Avery lasted all of five seconds.

That baby was just as fussy if not more in his arms, especially when he began yelling, because yelling while holding a baby is what good guardians do and all. But he wasn't going to let something like a baby's discomfort and crying stop him from gloating and ranting with all the same old tired ass lines he's been spouting since day one. Typical little shit behaviour as usual.

I truly wanted that room to just combust, right after Avery was taken out. 

And I laughed when Avery began fussing and whining yet again when Michael tried to call her "A.J." at the Qs, he really has a way with her already. Not even a dummy in her mouth deterred her.

That baby is a top five actor on the show to me, I love how she pretty much can't stand the same characters I can't. Maurice/Sonny is the exception to the rule only because Maurice is the baby whisperer and he never fails to come alive when a beautiful baby is in his arms.

I can't say I'm surprised by how they keep bathing Sonny in this soft glow" of the good father who's just having a "tough time of things" for the moment, but I knew that would be the case the minute Maurice signed on the dotted line.

He will never play Sonny as a broken and beaten man, after 20 years of being on top he isn't going to start scrapping the bottom of the barrel, no way no how.

• Love 2

I thought recasting Kiki would make her different, but nope she's worse. She's sitting there playing monopoly with the man who wanted her mother dead and is happy she's dead? WTF. Nobody is keeping her from the baby, she could have easily gone with Michael and sided with him. Instead she rather be team Sonny.

I loved Michael's rant to Sonny, he sure brings up his bullet to the head a lot now. 

• Love 9

There were Brad and Lucas scenes today so I've already forgotten about whatever else happened today. They were adorable!

Hooray for cute day nurse who was totally in on the plot with Brad, she was too cute the way she kept grinning. Maybe she can be Asian Britt BFF to Brad.

But back to Brad...of course he would go about pretending to be a patient and practically hoovering Lucas' face off, ah...blissful.

I just love Ryan and Parry together, they just spark and sparkle and twinkle. Though why couldn't we have gotten a move in scene with Brad helping Lucas move his stuff into his place? I was holding out hope that might happen, but I'll take whatever I can get with them, even if it's just a blink and you miss it shot of them smooching or having lunch in the hospital cafeteria.

They are officially the last couple on GH I actually care about, that makes me smile and laugh and feel as if I am watching the GH of old where loving, growing couples were common place.

And this just can't be said enough, they're both doctors who work at GH! It's a bloody miracle! I am sure though that Ron is setting them up to fail somehow so I will just enjoy this oh so sweet time of pure romance while I can.

• Love 4

The monopoly scenes were the worst. Having Kiki apologize to Sonny? WTF. She and Morgan would have the dumbest babies.

Loved Tracy and Michael. Michael didn't take Avery home and dump her with nannies, he comforted her and even when he was talking to AJ, he seemed to genuinely want to offer Avery a safe and happy life. I very much hope she turns out to be AJ's real daughter.

And then I want Michael to have nothing to do with Sonny, Carly, Morgan, etc.

Michael is my king.

• Love 15

Notice that Sonny and Carly don't have a response for Michael's point that Jason gave up Jake to keep him safe, that all Sonny wants to do is win. Bravo!!

I agree with whichever one of you said no test is needed to prove that Morgan is the spawn of Sonny and Carly. The two lines that will make people want to wretch today are Morgan's about being together and eating pizza as a family because they all lost the baby as a family and, worst of the day:

Carly to Sonny: "You're a good father."  That and the family playing Monopoly scene - just NO.

On top of all the other reasons Brad is a terrible person with poor judgement, he has zero respect for Lucas as a doctor. That's a gurney for an emergency patient behind a curtain, dipshit.  

Soooo, was Felicia taking care of Georgie to let Maxie have a sexy night with her boyfriend? I'd like to know why it wasn't one of the two parents without full-time jobs giving baby Georgie a bath and taking her to the ER.  The one positive thing was that moment/beat between Felicia and Lucas. That was great.

Tracy can be GREAT when she's not about Luke. The Michael/Aunt Tracy/Avery scenes were fabulous. JE was really lovely with that baby. I like how supportive she's being of Michael, mentioning Alan, and seems to want to love/help care for little Avery because Alan didn't live to see this moment. Also amused that Michael told Tracy what he figures happened with Avery's whereabouts and Sonny's thinking, and it was word-for-word what actually happened. Ha!  Michael really knows how Sonny thinks and how to deal with him, and it's kinda hilarious that Sonny doesn't *get* that. He totally thinks he can "break" Michael because he made him what he is.

Edited to add: It seems like Avery fussed because she didn't like the way she was being held, and then being down like a newborn in Tracy's arms. I've seen a few babies do that - they want to lounge in your arms, and want their heads up so they can check things out (unless they're sleepy). She calmed right down when Tracy held her up so she wasn't in sleep position. I was also vaguely amused that Michael has mentioned Joss more in the last week than Carly has in the time since the "Hell no" wedding. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 10

Sonny/Carly/Morgan/Kiki are all disgusting, so it makes sense to keep them near each other. Let's not infect others!

And, I'm sorry, when did it become fact that Michael is a sociopath who doesn't care about Avery as a human but Sonny is a good father. I've watched this show for decades. Michael would always be a better caretaker than Sonny, regardless. Like, I'm confused.

• Love 16

Ok, the baby isn't really an actor. Lol. The baby is a baby and will cry or fuss whenever or wherever.

She's better than half the cast at the moment as far as I'm concerned, at least I can watch her and not feel rage or the need to get stabby.

Plus she's adorable, has one of the best smiles in the world, and she can't talk yet so she has no Ron lines to spout which I am forever grateful for. There's enough of that shit with Spencer and the rest of the kiddie circle from Hell.

• Love 3
Is Sonny planning on sending Shawn after Michael now?

He should hope so.  It all but ensures his safety.

Alan is one of those Qs. Alan...they dared group him as a "miserable human being"...? Edward is up for debate but Alan...?

Some of us are old enough to remember Alan trying to murder Monica and Rick when they were having an affair -- blowing up the house they were having sex in.  As a teenager, I thought that was about as low as a soap villain could get (There were other bad guys, but even the Cassadines, when they eventually came along, were more cartoon evil.)

I don’t know what astonished me more after taking 20 years off from the show – that Alan was considered a great guy, or that Luke Spencer ended up with Tracy Quartermaine, of all people!

I think I would be more sympathetic if they showed a scene where they showed that Morgan is so hard core asskisser because he's desperate to be number 1 with Sonny and Carly.

I thought we got that yesterday with his puppy dog “I couldn’t do it because Kiki didn’t want to, but you know I’m with you, right Dad?  I’ll always be here for you, you know Dad? Right? Right?”  I don’t think the actor is doing a bad job, or even that the lines are bad.  He’s playing an idiot, and playing him as earnest as idiots often are. 

I just can't with Nathan. RP just cannot act. He can't do his job and I resent the fact that we're all supposed to ignore that and not care because he's got nice abs.

To me, he’s acting circles around a lot of the regulars, from Tony Geary to Maurice Bernard to Kin Shriner.  Plus abs.

• Love 5

Soooo, was Felicia taking care of Georgie to let Maxie have a sexy night with her boyfriend? I'd like to know why it wasn't one of the two parents without full-time jobs giving baby Georgie a bath and taking her to the ER.  

Because the parallels!  And the history!

• Love 1

Hey, it's Felicia!  Oh, but of course, Ron only deigned to allow her on-screen because we're clearly heading towards baby Georgie having a health crisis and he's got to set up those parallels.  History, ya'll!

Can't wait for how awful it will be. 

• Love 2