Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Yes. I was also thinking, as I'm watching Netflix series Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt, why can't we have an online or netflix series where Feds bust Sonny and Morgan is forced to fend for himself in NYC called Unbreakable Morgan Jax (because he can't be known by Carly nor Sonny's last names and Jax is the only one nice enough to give him use of a last name)? He wants to fend for himself, be normal. So Micheal gives him money and keeps in touch, but Morgan wants to do it on his own. It might be hilarious.

Morgan is a fucking Moron!! You will lose your sister cause you are trying to take her out of the country you moron!!

It's his daughter, not his sister. ;) It will come out that Avery is no crypt sex baby.

I got snowed under at work.  Dare I ask...exactly how awful was last week?

Hey, I was wondering where you were - good to see you! Some of it was dreadful, I would skip Thursday entirely unless you want to see Nina barking like a dog and Hannibal Fluke.

• Love 2

Sabrina and Michael? Am I the only one who thinks they will be snoozeworthy? Maybe because I find Sabrina to be a boring drip

I'm bored in anticipation of this coupling.  Michael and Maxie to the rescue!  Spinelli, Nathan no.  Maxie working for Michael and beginning a love story, yes!

• Love 2
Happy to see she too is up for the awful amazingness that would be Sabrina/Sonny.

They would be Emily and Sonny 2.0 on steroids. Awful, terrible, horrible, nauseating steroids. 

I still think she might be made into Sonny's daughter just because it's Ron.

Am I the only one who thinks they will be snoozeworthy?

Not as far as I'm concerned. I really can't think of any two people I could care less about or want in a relationship. Well, it might make my FF button happy because I could just skip past them both at the same time.

• Love 2

He already lost his sister once the judge ruled in Michael's favor. Michael had already told Kiki and Morgan that he won't allow either one to see Avery if he got custody. Not for any real reasons but spite.

I also don't think it will cost anything if they do manage to get Avery to Sonny's island. Once they are there, I don't think it would be that easy for Michael to get the baby back. That was the same island Sonny and company would have sent anyone to escape from the cops pursuit of them (e.g. Claudia's murder trial).

If Kiki wants any shot of seeing her sister now that Micheal has Custody she will give dumb stupid fucking Moron Morgan up If she wants to avoid Jail time. But Kiki is a moron who's totally fine with a Monster like Sonny raising Avery when he tried to kill Ava and MICHAEL stopped it from happening but "She don't know Micheal anymore" "EyeRoll"

• Love 3

Soap cancer, as it were.

Let's not give TIIC an excuse to rip off this.  ;)

did the plate of Fluke poo we got during Feb sweeps raise the ratings?

I think the ratings for the first week of February were decent if I recall; second week was bad and then third week was decent again. 

Some where in there GH posted the best numbers they had since this time last year, there was a story about it in TV Media Insights.  (The article also mentioned that the ratings for the February 2015 sweeps improved over the ratings for February 2014 sweeps).  So somebody liked the Fluke stuff.

Sabrina and Michael? Am I the only one who thinks they will be snoozeworthy? Maybe because I find Sabrina to be a boring drip. If she had more of a dark side, like Rosalie, I would be up for it

She went crazy from grief and almost killed a baby.  How much darker could she get?

• Love 2

She went crazy from grief and almost killed a baby.  How much darker could she get?

Well, I think she once almost yelled at Felix.  I mean, how cruel can a person get??

That's the equivalent of Det. Kitty wanting to rip Spinelli's viper tongue out of his Keebler Elf mouth while shoving his feet down his throat until he was able to smell his own butt.....NOT that we'd want to see that.....oh, of course not......well, maybe just a little.....as long as we could hear his high-pitched, shrill screams as it happened.....okay, maybe more than just a little....makes me all warm to think of Det. Kitty teaching Spinelli the value of silence....yes, yes, it does.....

I forgot for a second -  this was about, who, again?

• Love 8

When he was talking about how insulted he was about how Luke killed people, I was kind of surprised. Ron has been trying to whitewash all that for so long and then bam! Franco starts talking about how it's almost an art. Maybe he'll have an acid flashback and take out half the town. If we're going to have a SERIAL KILLER in PC, let's make him useful, eh Ron?

Eh, yeah, but he didn't go through with it. Poor Franco doesn't have the heart anymore!

• Love 1
She went crazy from grief and almost killed a baby.

Thing is, it was treated pretty much as that, as a breakdown from her grief. I dont think it defines her character, though.

• Love 2

I've had an absolutely dreadful March so far and I am just trying to work up the willpower to sit through four straight hours of GH.

I honestly think a lot of the last three days of the week had decent stuff in it, although Fluke/Nina/Franco was as usual embarrassing; plus Julian's speech at Ava's memorial was great UCG gold I thought. It might have even been a little bit intentional.

• Love 2

It looks like Michael has been freed from the burden of Sonny's love but will it ever happen to poor Morgan. That poor guy is being maniipulated by the father who loves him but doesn't care that he will be facing prison time if he carries his loving father's wishes. Sonny needs to die in a fire but that may be too good for him.

• Love 5
(edited)

Thing is, it [sabrina trying to kill Ava's baby] was treated pretty much as that, as a breakdown from her grief. I dont think it defines her character, though.

Except her mental breakdown (regressing to her wedding day with Patrick and slapping on her dress) happened months before she came back to town and started to plot against Ava.

I'm just so bored of Sabrina, make her go away!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
(edited)

I just saw Luke Lecter and I'm like, 'what am I doing with my life?'

I imagine we all had similar thoughts as we watched that. I don't even know why I was surprised though. I guess I was still holding out hope that RC and co. were better than that.

I agree with ulkis though, there has actually been some decent-good stuff this week.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

The Franco/Nina story and Ava/Silas stories are really working for me too.  Great chemistry between both sets of actors who are all really talented and play off of each other beautifully.  And surprisingly (for me), even Maxie and Spinelli are better than I remembered.

Franco/Nina don't work at all for me, they don't fit on this show and it seems I'm not even sure what their point is anymore? MSt has been incredibly disappointing her whole run on GH, I used to think she was better than this. Ava/Silas however I am starting to really enjoy, whatever it is MW wakes ME up and they have great chemistry. They have "history" which also makes it work for me. She's certainly got an edge which ME needs in all his pairings it seems.

• Love 3
(edited)

I just saw Luke Lecter and I'm like, 'what am I doing with my life?'

I imagine we all had similar thoughts as we watched that. 

I think Dom Zamprogna in those scenes was sending out his thoughts and channeling it out to us or something. Although at least he gets some dough in his pocket for it.

I don't even know why I was surprised though. I guess I was still holding out hope that RC and co. were better than that.

I agree with ulkis though, there has actually been some decent-good stuff this week.

I like have been super bummed about Tony Geary this week, I don't know. If he had said "no I don't want to do that" they probably would not have but nope. I think he has been one of the most brilliant actors GH has ever had, and you know it wasn't the Luke Lector stuff but it was the deeply stupid accent he was doing with Nina and Franco and I was like really?!?! Does he think this is good?!? That he sounds scary?! It's so embarrassing! tony Geary was/is a great actor! (imo) So it really stinks for me that he has been so freaking bad because I have really loved him in the past. Does he know it sucks and he doesn't care? I don't understaaaaaaaand.

Franco/Nina don't work at all for me, they don't fit on this show and it seems I'm not even sure what their point is anymore? MSt has been incredibly disappointing her whole run on GH, I used to think she was better than this.

another catchphrase for our t-shirts! "I used to think I/GH/you were better than this."

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8

It looks like Michael has been freed from the burden of Sonny's love but will it ever happen to poor Morgan. That poor guy is being maniipulated by the father who loves him but doesn't care that he will be facing prison time if he carries his loving father's wishes. Sonny needs to die in a fire but that may be too good for him.

Oh, Morgan will trip over Sonny's foot and stub his toe and blame Sonny for it. "how could you dad! You never made Mikey stub his toe! You love him better than me!" Meanwhile, Michael will realize AJ was behind the crane that dropped on his girlfriend Abby's head and realize AJ deserved to be killed after all, and so Michael and morgan will switch opinions once again.

• Love 4

I like have been super bummed about Tony Geary this week, I don't know. If he had said "no I don't want to do that" they probably would not have but nope. I think he has been one of the most brilliant actors GH has ever had, and you know it wasn't the Luke Lector stuff but it was the deeply stupid accent he was doing with Nina and Franco and I was like really?!?! Does he think this is good?!? That he sounds scary?! It's so embarrassing! tony Geary was/is a great actor! (imo) Or does he know it sucks and he doesn't care? I don't understaaaaaaaand"

What I don't understand is the use of multiple accents and the inconsistency of their respective use. Does Lewq have multiple alters? And then some of the mannerisms and physical behavior like when be batted his eye-lashes at Dante or Nathan a couple weeks ago.

I do think that Tony, Ron, and Frank genuinely believe that Dark Luke is coming across as creepy, except I'm not creeped-out at all only baffled as to what Tony is doing.

It's like IMHO there are a few bad actors on GH and the other soap I watch Days, but I at least get what the actor is going for. With Tony, I just don't get what he is going for.

• Love 8

Franco/Nina don't work at all for me, they don't fit on this show and it seems I'm not even sure what their point is anymore? MSt has been incredibly disappointing her whole run on GH, I used to think she was better than this. Ava/Silas however I am starting to really enjoy, whatever it is MW wakes ME up and they have great chemistry. They have "history" which also makes it work for me. She's certainly got an edge which ME needs in all his pairings it seems.

I'd enjoy Ava and Silas if Easton was gone. ;)

• Love 2

Hey kids! Haven't posted in a while but I come here everyday for the brilliant snark.

Luke/Fluke/Puke stuff is seriously numbing my brain. I, too, wonder why the hell I watch anymore but I do love my Ave (I think tvgoddess and I are her biggest fans). 

Loving Mad Michael but I'm losing my eyesight from all the rolling they're doing watching Sonny/Carly and all the hypocrisy.  Sonny is a total narcissist so he doesn't care what he does or who he hurts as long as he gets his.  Carly does have a softer side but they write her with such a lack of self awareness for the crap she's spouting.  ITA Michael should come first for her but Sonny's magic wand has her under a spell *cue Sceamin' Jay Hawkins "I Put a Spell on You"* 

NuKiki is OK.  She's growing on me.  I hope she doesn't let Morgan take Avery (kid is totes adorbs) to the island.  Morgan needs to grow a brain cell (or a billion) and realize no matter what he does for Sonny it will never be enough....let alone that pesky kidnapping/jail time thingy.

Yay...Carrrrlos is back!  Am going to love him and Julian sharing more scenes.  Both do it for me...;-)....hell, both could do me (preferably at the same time).  

What?  An old broad can dream, can't she?

• Love 10

I think Ava and Silas just make Silas look like a total boob. I can't seemed to buy into his motivation to do what he is doing at all. It makes no sense. I don't see chemistry between them, though I do think ME is better b/c he seems to do dark characters better but not buying into his motivation to DO all this really takes me out of it. I might buy it if he was also helping(or at least visiting) his wife he should have some feelings for but she seems to mean nothing to him but an ex from years ago who kept his daughter from her whole life he "loves". yah not buying it.

I think both MSt and BM are suffering from not knowing WHAT character they are playing. Nina and Jake's stories have both been very ill conceived. I think during sainer moments both she and Franco work together, but their story is terrible and it really isn't tied enough to GH in general and don't even get me started on them NOW being tied to Luke. ugh!

I hope at least Jake's story will fair better eventally b/c he is Jason, but WHEN that might happen seems be the $64,000 question.

I agree though Franco and Nina just don't "fit" on GH.

• Love 4
I like have been super bummed about Tony Geary this week, I don't know. If he had said "no I don't want to do that" they probably would not have but nope. I think he has been one of the most brilliant actors GH has ever had, and you know it wasn't the Luke Lector stuff but it was the deeply stupid accent he was doing with Nina and Franco and I was like really?!?! Does he think this is good?!? That he sounds scary?! It's so embarrassing! tony Geary was/is a great actor! (imo) So it really stinks for me that he has been so freaking bad because I have really loved him in the past. Does he know it sucks and he doesn't care? I don't understaaaaaaaand.

I feel your pain, ulkis. WTF is going on with this story and TG? They've both gone completely off the rails.

• Love 6

I personally think the ratings went up b/c people thought they might actually see and end to this Luke crap and get some kind of explaination for wading through a year of this, and of course we all got punked. I really liked how my guide Friday said Luke's past is revealed, and all we saw was Spinidiot running around like a little girl with some papers. Does Ron really think the audiance appreciates getting played like this?

• Love 6

I personally think the ratings went up b/c people thought they might actually see and end to this Luke crap and get some kind of explaination for wading through a year of this, and of course we all got punked. I really liked how my guide Friday said Luke's past is revealed, and all we saw was Spinidiot running around like a little girl with some papers. Does Ron really think the audiance appreciates getting played like this?

My guide said "Patricia is revealed". Actually, the last few weeks the description has been accurate for M-TH and then totally wrong for Fri. The previous Fri it said something like 'Tracy hires Sam' when she actually hired Spin. I wonder where the cable companies get the info from?

• Love 2

I think both MSt and BM are suffering from not knowing WHAT character they are playing.

I sort of agree with this regarding BM, based on his last interview with MF it seems like he wants to have something to sink his teeth in. Thus far it seems that wish has fallen on deaf ears. With MSt I would agree with you, however she seemed to know when she first got on board what sort of crazy character Nina was. Sadly for her I don't think she realized how ridiculous this character would become not to mention how unimportant she still remains almost a year in.

• Love 2

Wow, look at Wednesday's show. Is Julian doing a roast for Ava? What is this? Who thought it was a great idea to give William deVry a microphone and a second audience while already performing on-set?

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh, Ulkis, I'm pulling my chair up beside you.   I have watched this man since 1978.  He's made me laugh, cry, feel his pain, feel his joy and ripped my heart out.  For years, he raised the bar to a level most soap actors could never touch.  This current dreck has been so painful, I've had to stop watching.  The second hand embarrassment for him was more than I could take.  Should this be his swan song, it will be too sad.  Instead of going out as one of the best, he'll go out with people laughing as they close the door on him.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 8
(edited)

Michael and Tracy were good on Friday, but LOL at Edward being proud. That is not exactly something to crow about.

I'm not sure how you meant that (i.e., it's funny that Edward would be proud of that or its funny that Tracy thinks Edward would be proud of that), but that is exactly the kind of thing Edward would be proud of.  Nobody appreciated some good behind-the-scenes string pulling more than Edward - as long as it benefited the Quartermaines.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 6

I think the ratings started to go up because people thought "Oh it's the end for Luke, wow. " Then when they tuned it, they saw it was Micheal being a Quartermaine going up against Sonny Corinthos in court taking a child of Sonny's to raise as a Quartermaine in the Quartermaine Mansion. It's a story 20 years in the making that a lot of people have been waiting for- Sonny fans and Quartermaine fans. It doesn't matter if you love, hate, or love to hate Sonny or the Quartermaines because the moment Sonny took Micheal, the dynamic changed. Sonny became different than the underground thug with a strip club. Carly turned him into a family man overnight. But it wasn't his family. Just like everything else he had, he stole it. Eventually, he had to pay for stealing Micheal from AJ. He's just now paying that price in karma, so to speak. And the audience wants to see it. There's an audience that wants to see Sonny pay his karmatic debts, so to speak.

It's just when they go off the rails with eating ears and what not that the show gets ridiculous. Chad Duell outacted TG, Roger Howarth, and MSt last week. I would have never thought that was possible.

• Love 15
(edited)

. Carly turned him into a family man overnight. But it wasn't his family. Just like everything else he had, he stole it. Eventually, he had to pay for stealing Micheal from AJ. He's just now paying that price in karma, so to speak. And the audience wants to see it. There's an audience that wants to see Sonny pay his karmatic debts, so to speak.

Excellent point. It's the ultimate irony that Sonny has said repeatedly over the years to anyone/everyone (including his blond sister)  that AJ was "nothing" to Michael; he was Michael's father in DNA only and is now saying to Carly, almost in tears, he will not allow Michael to raise Avery to hate him ... which is exactly what he did to Michael re: AJ.  He's also said nothing he has was 'given' to him (versus AJ having a rich family + ELQ)  - everything he has he "took" (stole and/or killer for) and created his organization. In his little mind, he was superior because AJ had access to the Q Family's well-established business - but the alcoholism, feelings of entitlement, etc. made him a loser. Because building a life and 'business" upon a foundation of dead bodies is so much more respectable ya know.     

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 20

It's the ultimate irony that Sonny has said repeatedly over the years to anyone/everyone (including his blond sister)  that AJ was "nothing" to Michael; he was Michael's father in DNA only and is now saying to Carly, almost in tears, he will not allow Michael to raise Avery to hate him ... which is exactly what he did to Michael re: AJ.

Do you think Sonny will ever get this and acknowledge it? Oh, lol, I crack myself up!

• Love 10

I'm not how you meant that (i.e., it's funny that Edward would be proud of that or its funny that Tracy thinks Edward would be proud of that), but that is exactly the kind of thing Edward would be proud of.  Nobody appreciated some good behind-the-scenes string pulling more than Edward - as long as it benefited the Quartermaines.

Actually neither what I meant was that Edward being proud isn't something to be proud of. I like Edward fine but he wasn't a good person. He was a terrible emotional bully. So doing something Edward would be proud of is actually not something you should take pride in.

Now doing something Lila would be proud of would be something Michael should take pride in.

• Love 1

Excellent point. It's the ultimate irony that Sonny has said repeatedly over the years to anyone/everyone (including his blond sister)  that AJ was "nothing" to Michael; he was Michael's father in DNA only and is now saying to Carly, almost in tears, he will not allow Michael to raise Avery to hate him ... which is exactly what he did to Michael re: AJ.  He's also said nothing he has was 'given' to him (versus AJ having a rich family + ELQ)  - everything he has he "took" (stole and/or killer for) and created his organization. In his little mind, he was superior because AJ had access to the Q Family's well-established business - but the alcoholism, feelings of entitlement, etc. made him a loser. Because building a life and 'business" upon a foundation of dead bodies is so much more respectable ya know.     

See I actually do think Sonny see this and that is why he is so angry and being so self distructive. If he willingly gives Avery to Michael then in his mind he is no better than AJ. He thought AJ was a weak loser, and he will NEVER accept that he is anything like AJ so he has to fight tooth and nail to keep his daughter. By doing this it keeps everything okay in his little world b/c if AJ was a stronger man like he is then he wouldn't have lost Michael.

Instead of accepting that AJ wasn't a weak loser that Sonny was just a bad person for keeping Michael from him as the moral of the story(as should be the moral he gets from what is happening to him) Sonny doesn't want to admit he was wrong 20 yrs ago and the only way to do that is to not lose his child like AJ lost Michael. If Sonny can keep Avery from Michael then he doesn't have to face that he is no better than AJ which would mean either Sonny is a weak loser or AJ wasn't a weak loser. Neither answer is something Sonny is willing to face.

• Love 2
(edited)
If Sonny can keep Avery from Michael then he doesn't have to face that he is no better than AJ which would mean either Sonny is a weak loser or AJ wasn't a weak loser. Neither answer is something Sonny is willing to face.

The thing is, (I was going to call it a problem, but it isn't really a problem at all) is that both of these things are true. A.J. was only weak in the sense that he was an alcoholic, and having dealt with substance abuse issues in my family I can say with a reasonable amount of certainty that it's a disease, not a sign of emotional weakness. You can say what you like about whether or not the Quartermaines were kind to him, and maybe they often weren't, but in general no one can force you to take a drink, you do it because you have a problem and can'tt stop yourself. That's what AA and other support groups are for.

Conversely, Sonny is weak because he clings to the false power of the mob  He might yell a lot, throw barware and wave his gun around, but it's to cover up that underneath all that blustering bluster, he's an insignificant little toad. What he's addicted to is power, and like A.J.'s alcoholism it's cut a path of destruction, only that path has been cut through other people's lives, not his own. Just the fact that he had to "prove" he was more man than A.J. by murdering him in cold blood means that he isn't really that strong at all, that he's actually the nothing he always was.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 15
(edited)

It's like IMHO there are a few bad actors on GH and the other soap I watch Days, but I at least get what the actor is going for. With Tony, I just don't get what he is going for.

Tony's work on GH is so consistenty inconsistent now (except that it never rises above mediocre/bad) that I have begun to think that more than just self-important narcissism is at work with his performance. He's now either senile, or his inconsistent acting behavior may be genuine attempts to explore by trying something different...but failing and bewildering much of the audience each time. He can't bring acting forth from any hard-won dramatic training or education. He can't will it with idiosyncratic brilliance. Moreover, his mind might be distracted by the pain or meds for the pain of his ailing back.

Basically, there's no "there" there in his acting attempts. He needs to quit and stop embarrassing himself and undermining whatever legacy he might have built with Laura's and Lucky's support. Giving him awards for this poor display is a travesty. He's not even earning his salary, IMO.

You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 5

Basically, there's no "there" there in his acting attempts. He needs to quit and stop embarrassing himself and undermining whatever legacy he might have built with Laura's and Lucky's support. Giving him awards for this poor display is a travesty. He's not even earning his salary, IMO.

You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip.

I will never be able to forget his "performance" from a few weeks ago when Lewq was in a cell opposite Helena and screamed, while bowing towards Hells, "I AM . . . LUCAS . . . LORENZO . . . SPENCER!!!". All snark aside, I laughed for a few minutes to the point of tears and then fell out of my chair.

And then batting his eye-lashes at Nante a couple of weeks ago. Just like I've never forgotten when Starr sneared at Tracy as she reflected on Joey's death, I will never forget this stuff.

• Love 7

Conversely, Sonny <i>is</i> weak because he clings to the false power of the mob  He might yell a lot, throw barware and wave his gun around, but it's to cover up that underneath all that blustering bluster, he's an insignificant little toad. What he's addicted to is power,

In addition to the points Cattitude made above: It is that weakness that endangers his children;he can't resist the power. He can't acknowledge that Michael is right about it - that he can't keep the children safe, He just blusters "I'll make it true" but can't do or say anything to back up the weak statement. And the final element is that Sonny and Carly have always felt that being Michael's parents, the ones who controlled his time and influenced his attitudes, made them powerful. Most of what their precious Jason did over the years was due to wanting to care for and protect Michael. Sonny's arrogance and stupidity would have gotten him killed long ago if not for Jason. So this is all about him losing power.  He can not stand for his former source of his power (other than Jason) to make him wrong about everything he so loudly proclaimed and was so proud of. 

• Love 9

He thought AJ was a weak loser, and he will NEVER accept that he is anything like AJ

Even though he is - like AJ, he suffers from a mental illness.  One wonders if Sonny considers himself "weak" because he has to take pills every day to remain sane.

• Love 3

I'm pretty sure he voiced that sentiment a couple of times when it first came out that Sonny had bi-polar disorder. 

I wish it could magically disappear (as in, they never mention it again), giving Sonny bi-polar was pointless and is just used an another excuse for his awful behavior.

• Love 8

I'm pretty sure he voiced that sentiment a couple of times when it first came out that Sonny had bi-polar disorder. 

I wish it could magically disappear (as in, they never mention it again), giving Sonny bi-polar was pointless and is just used an another excuse for his awful behavior.

I'm still amazed that Ron has entirely refrained from ever mentioning Deke and the god-forsaken closet since he took over.

• Love 4

I still kinda think a dynamic where Silas feels concerned or something besides "oh she's good... kewl dood!" in reference to Nina would be better and in character, as there are loose ends of Rafe and the obvious coma baby and the fact that they were married for years. I mean, damn. You can't turn the switch off like that after being married for that long.... Silas. Run by, Dr. Clay.

• Love 2

I'm still midweek on last week's episodes, but I had to come in and laugh over Alexis, Carly, Sonny, et al.'s certainty that Sonny had hit it out of the park when he testified. The whole time, he talked about how he murdered Michael's father and how Michael was a much better person than he was. Even if the judge weren't bought, I thought that had to be the worst way EVER to convince someone to give you responsibility over the son you just waxed poetic over. Really?

And I love knowing there's a new generation of Quartermaines around. Loved Tracy and Ned talking about it, even though Avery and unborn Liv's baby aren't Quartermaines at all. I DON'T CARE. The Quartermaines are owed all the babies in the PC world.

New Sloane isn't much of an improvement, is he?

• Love 6
New Sloane isn't much of an improvement, is he?

He's been a one-dimensional character with bad hair but I enjoy his scowling (and looks) better than the previous guy.  Eye candy is important as he is yet another 'new' character brought in that has more experience yielding a gun than a stethoscope.   With Ron and Guza, the hospital ship Mercy has sailed.  I guess Gloria Monty would be proud.  She is responsible for Luke and 'saving' the soap. The only positive part of that character is that there is a higher likelihood of more Anna appearances.  Although I would have been more happier seeing her in scenes of sets with signs in French signifying that she is searching for her daughter.

• Love 2
(edited)

Actually neither what I meant was that Edward being proud isn't something to be proud of. I like Edward fine but he wasn't a good person. He was a terrible emotional bully. So doing something Edward would be proud of is actually not something you should take pride in.

Now doing something Lila would be proud of would be something Michael should take pride in.

I understand your point but I think its very in-character of Tracey to recognize something Edward would be proud of.  Despite Edward's faults (and there were many), Tracey has spent her whole life trying to make her father proud.  I can see why Tracey would think that's a compliment.  And, Michael didn't do any of this for Edward's approval - it was just something Tracey threw out there.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 4
(edited)

Here's a Pop Quiz. Choose the character that is considered a Paragon of Virture by fans and writers:

A. "I can't believe you helped Johnny, even though you just left the room and he took your money and car keys in the process! And now that I know, I'm an accessory! And I lied on my official report! The Commissioner could fire me!"

B. "I called in a lot of favors to get you into this hospital, even though a lot of people may get into trouble, but now that you've revealed yourself to your mother, she's now an accessory!"

C: "I don't care what the judge said, she's my daughter! And Morgan's an adult, he can handle himself!"

Edited by NutmegsDad
  • Love 4