Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Otherwise Ric could go at him like "You're saying Sonny is unfit? Did you ever starve as a child? Were you beaten? Left alone when you were too young to fend for yourself?"

This is exactly why Carly and Sonny think Michael had a good life.  What's a coma and rape when your parents provided the basics that any parent should provide.

• Love 4

Alexis is doing her job. Right now, the judge is only asking to hear why Michael thinks Sonny is an unfit parent. While Carly is busy clutching Avery to her bosom like she's Avery's mom, it's not about her right now. Michael submitted police reports about the things Sonny was responsible for, not Carly.

True, it's not about Snarly, except that she will be a major caregiver in the baby's life.  Her tendency to throw children out the window and go running after Sonny whenever he "needs" her will impact this child, too.

As for Alexis, I still wish Michael had someone else to represent him.  She was instrumental in that whole AJ signing over parental rights incident, and therefore is fair game for Ric bringing that up if he really wants to start pointing fingers (relevant to this case or not, plenty of times lawyers bring up stuff like this because whoever is listening - judge or jury - can't "unhear" it and it will influence people). 

She also needs to demand a paternity test!  She's so interested in finding out who the father of Olivia's baby is (which is none of her business), that what?  She forgot there was never one that tested Sonny for Avery's paternity?  I don't think she can focus properly.  Plus she has too much personal history with Sonny and Ric, and I just don't think she is able to deal with this without letting her personal feelings screw her up. 

I hated it when she was still trying to talk Michael out of pursuing the case, right before they went into the courtroom.  Shut it, Alexis, and quit being like everyone else who tells Michael he will regret rejecting Sonny's love sometime in the future.  That made me mad.

Need more lawyers in PC.  And a bigger dating pool for the kids Morgan's and Kiki's age, while we're making our Christmas list.

• Love 3

Okay, sure. Is Michael aware that Sonny intended to Panic Room Ava, with the intention of murdering her once the kid was born? Regardless, Ric's hypocrisy when he knows exactly what its like to have to grovel for even the possibility of a crumb of Mini McMoobster's "affection" is stunning, and not in a good way. So STFU, Sonny's Brother.

I'm sure the Mailman and even Shawn are aware at this point of the The Panic Room. Carly brings it up every damn time she sees Ric. It's in her introductions.

"This is Sonny's brother, he held me in a Panic Room." Which is cool, but dude, can you also mention the part of the pregnancy where Sonny shot you as the kid popped out?

• Love 6

It's stuff like this that just makes it 100% clear IMO that we're meant to be loving and rooting for Sonny in this instance and to think Michael is disgusting and evil to be doing this. Such fucking bullshit it fills me with rage. 

How funny would it be if we made t-shirts with all the GH slogans we've come up with and then sold them and donated all the profits to Shriner's. Man, RC would flip his shit.

I loved seeing MW again, and then Ava started in with "he's not going to use my daughter to do that" and my heart dropped.  What a disappointment that was.  She doesn't know Michael well, true, but as far as I can recall she always thought of Michael as a decent person, so really the character had no reason to say that.  Silas shouldn't have agreed with that because what about Ava keeping Kiki from him all those years?  Silas is a doctor, so Ava not telling him about Kiki was just spite.  I guess.  They never really went into why she did that, I don't think. 

I would be up for buying/selling t-shirts! 

• Love 3

I don't think he's Avery's father as he didn't start cozying up to Ava until after the kidnapping. In the absence of Sonny's DNA, they tested Carly to rule out Morgan as the father.  It didn't establish any paternity.  It could be AJ's for all we know. 

When Silas said maybe someone else would step forward, he could mean Delia.  Or Julian. Or he could persuade Kiki.  Or himself perhaps.  I still think he should have kept that info to himself until she was more recovered.

Olivia went to visit Franco because she feels a kinship with him as they both got jabbed with LSD by/for Heather.  And she wanted to let him know that it gets better.  Also, she had to confess the Julian fling/paternity to someone who could blackmail her down the line.  And who better than someone who just helped another loon kidnap an infant.

Ava said she crawled out of the water, stumbled down the road to a gas station where there's a payphone (imagine that!) where she called Silas (guess she has his # memorized). Silas said he usually doesn't answer calls from a strange # (well that's good to know doc) but he had a feeling about this one.  Then they gave each other knowing looks.

Franco waited to tell Nina he was faking until he was sure that she was 100% mentally competent.  At least that's my theory.  He's still too early because while I think Nina has a better grasp of reality now, she's still a loon.

I wonder if they choose this actress to make us miss KA.

I don't miss KA at all

• Love 2

Ava needs to remember that if it wasn't for Michael, Sonny would have shot her point blank in the chest.

She would rather the man who intended to kill her, while she was still bleeding like a pig, raise her infant daughter than the man who saved her from her would be murderer.

She is the worse kind of Sonny ass licker. She should have been fish food. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2

If Ric asked Micheal were you starved, beaten, or neglected, couldn't Micheal answer that he was shot, put in a coma, imprisoned, and raped? Morgan was beaten. Kristina was beaten and blown up. Kristina was blown up by Sonny. Dante was shot by Sonny. So, yes, Micheal was neglected. He wasn't allowed to be sheltered from the Thug Lifestyle of Sonny Corinthos due to Carly and Sonny's selfishness. Dante, Kristina, and Morgan at least had outside sources that would remove them somewhat. Their trouble only came when Sonny was the outside factor. 

Michael did say he was shot in the head by a ricochet bullet meant for Sonny, and spent a year in  a coma. I guess he didn't mention the car bomb that could have killed Kristina because she wasn't *supposed* to be there. Dante was an adult and an undercover cop when Sonny shot him, and kids weren't in the home at the time, so I think Michael choosing to focus mostly on the other incidents mostly is a good strategy.The smartest thing he can do is zero in on any incidents when the kids were college-age through infancy, where: rivals went after Sonny and kids got hurt or went after the kids directly to hurt Sonny; where Sonny was violent/reckless in a residence while children were nearby (which is why I hope he brings up the shooting in the Drake house), or where Sonny showed disregard for baby Avery soon after birth (walking in on Sonny holding a gun on Ava, when Ava had just told Sonny that Nina induced labor and took off with the newborn). Anything else would show that yeah Sonny is a despicable loser but not that he's inherently a danger to children.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3

She would rather the man who intended to kill her, while she was still bleeding like a pig, raise her infant daughter than the man who saved her from her would be murderer.

Ava did not say that she would rather have Sonny raise her. 

• Love 3

Didn't Ava plan to poison Michael at one point? Did I imagine that? The characters do so many unbelievable and heinous things that it's hard to keep track ...

Anyway, Ava is ridiculous. Even the actress can't save her for me. She's a murderer and it's partly her fault AJ died. I doubt she has any remorse for that. I don't care if she ever sees her baby again. I'm fed up with the unrepentant monsters on this show.

• Love 6

I loved seeing MW again, and then Ava started in with "he's not going to use my daughter to do that" and my heart dropped. What a disappointment that was. She doesn't know Michael well, true, but as far as I can recall she always thought of Michael as a decent person, so really the character had no reason to say that. Silas shouldn't have agreed with that because what about Ava keeping Kiki from him all those years? Silas is a doctor, so Ava not telling him about Kiki was just spite. I guess. They never really went into why she did that, I don't think.

Ava and Silas were denying they had an affair so the police didn't have more reason to suspect Silas as the one who overdosed Nina and caused her coma. If Ava had come clean about being pregnant, it could have been seen as motive for what happened to Nina. That's why Ava didn't want Silas asking questions about Kiki's age or paternity when they met years later in PC--she thought Silas caused Nina's coma and the questioning by police would resume. Doesn't explain why she didn't tell him after the heat died down, but there was a bit of explanation.

Didn't Ava plan to poison Michael at one point? Did I imagine that? The characters do so many unbelievable and heinous things that it's hard to keep track ...

Yes, Ava had Kiki and Michael over for dinner and poisoned his dessert, but she couldn't go through with it.
  • Love 4

Not explicitly.

I read her reaction to Michael seeking custody from Sonny as preferring Sonny as the child's primary caregiver. 

I didn't get that at all. She was all "I'm all for Michael getting vengeance any way he can but I'm gonna be the one to raise my baby."

She did, because Fluke was threatening Kiki. When she realized Fluke had already assaulted Kiki, she threw the poisoned food out of his hand. Not that that makes her a saint or anything of course, just explaining the circumstances.

• Love 5

Sometimes I wonder why I continue to watch this awful, awful show. Then I log into this board and read all of the amazing snark and Sonny hate, and I have my answer.

Barware, shoe-polish, and bullets of love for all of you!!!

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

I can't get over how nuKiki is a foot taller than old Kiki.  She's also approximately twice Silas's size, which I grant isn't that hard, but is still jarring.  Facially, she looks more plausibly the child of Silas and Ava than oldKiki, but she's going to tower over MW in their scenes together.

NuKiki also calls Silas "dad."  Pretty sure oldKiki only ever called him Silas.  It's weird.  Are they still living together?  Still, I'm willing to give it a shot.  Kiki remains a huge waste of space, but nothing can be as bad as oldKiki.

• Love 3

True, it's not about Snarly, except that she will be a major caregiver in the baby's life.  Her tendency to throw children out the window and go running after Sonny whenever he "needs" her will impact this child, too.

As for Alexis, I still wish Michael had someone else to represent him.  She was instrumental in that whole AJ signing over parental rights incident, and therefore is fair game for Ric bringing that up if he really wants to start pointing fingers (relevant to this case or not, plenty of times lawyers bring up stuff like this because whoever is listening - judge or jury - can't "unhear" it and it will influence people). 

She also needs to demand a paternity test!  She's so interested in finding out who the father of Olivia's baby is (which is none of her business), that what?  She forgot there was never one that tested Sonny for Avery's paternity?  I don't think she can focus properly.  Plus she has too much personal history with Sonny and Ric, and I just don't think she is able to deal with this without letting her personal feelings screw her up. 

I hated it when she was still trying to talk Michael out of pursuing the case, right before they went into the courtroom.  Shut it, Alexis, and quit being like everyone else who tells Michael he will regret rejecting Sonny's love sometime in the future.  That made me mad.

Need more lawyers in PC.  And a bigger dating pool for the kids Morgan's and Kiki's age, while we're making our Christmas list.

This trial just started. They can get to anything related Carly later. If Michael started listing off all the reasons Sonny and Carly are unfit parents they'd be there all day. Plus, it's not like Sonny and Carly are married. Also, I don't think bringing up the Tony Jones incident really helps anything because, if I recall right, I think Carly got off for that because she claimed temporary insanity and/or post-partum depression.

And what would Ric bringing up Alexis' prior history with AJ and Sonny prove. All Alexis has to say is Sonny was her client at the time, she did her job, and now he's not her client. Plus, all Alexis has to do is counter with Ric's own sordid history will all parties in the trial, and I don't think Alexis is the one who'd come out the worse in that instance.

As far as Olivia's baby is concerned, if her boyfriend may be the father, I think her interest in it is understandable. Plus, it's not like she's done anything about it other than discuss it with Julian. As far as the writers, and I think everyone in PC is concerned, the test they did on Avery was sufficient proof that  Sonny is the father. I'm not blaming Alexis because the writers have forgotten (for now that plot point.)

There was no sign in the episode that she was letting her history with Sonny or Ric get in her way. I thought her advice to Michael made sense. I'm definitely on Michael's side in this but he was so high-strung right before the trial that I get Alexis questioning his behavior and telling him to calm down and make sure this is what he really wanted. She didn't push him on it or browbeat him about it, and when he wanted to proceed she went and did her job.

• Love 4

KA's Kiki would refer to Silas as her dad. Kiki moved back in with Silas once Michael kicked her out of the Brownstone. His place was no longer 'crowded' because Rafe's dead and Nina was placed in a psychiatric facility. I think nuKiki is supposed to look more like MW (blond) and be more anti-Michael. I'll guess they want to take the character in a new direction. I saw a hint of that when she and Morgan were talking to "Uncle Julian" about Ava. I don't think Julian and Kiki have ever had an actual conversation/true family connection moment since this actor (William) joined the cast. 

• Love 1

Bruh. Ava told Franco. Original "I kill people and make them art. I love you Jason Morgan!" James Franco Franco that he was Kiki's dad for 20 something years. Then, when DNA tests and incest came about did Ava admit that Dr. Silas "My brother is a killer vampire rock star, but I'm not" Clay is Kiki's dad. Plus, Ava allows her daughter to go by the moniker Kiki when her name is actually Lauren. Ava also shot Connie for the mere fact of covering up Julian's name, then framed AJ. Because of her we are plus a Corinthos and down a Quartermaine. Why? She's trigger happy and banged Sonny on AJ's grave. I don't trust anyone who kills Quartermaines and sexes up Corinthi. I want to like you, Ava. But you keep screwing up. Now she wants to be all "Micheal can't use my daughter " when Ava invented using your daughter. At least Micheal won't have her near mobsters nor serial killers nor incest.

• Love 1

nuKiki may also be twice the size of Franco.  I feel bad saying that because the actress is in no way overweight.  She's just really tall and solidly built, and GH has been employing a lot of slender men lately.

nuKiki may also be twice the size of Franco.

Silas was very 'hands-on' with her during her intro.  I can't imagine Roho having much patience with her petulant whining personality.  This nuKiki just ain't bringing any energy to the show.  It looked like Morgan was falling asleep in the middle of their conversation.

Despite Franco having a despicable background when James Franco was in the role, I am willing and even hoping that Roho is permitted to put back some life into this show.  Pushed to the brink of the Corinthos Family Hour, I am rooting for Franco and Nina.  I am past done with Sonny and Carly as both characters and actors.  Let's see what shiny toys that RC/FV have obtained can do - Franco, Nina, and nuJason. 

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 4

The Ava I know would want her daughter to be a Quartermaine. Hell, the Ava I met did.

Ava wanted Kiki to have custody. She didn't anticipate Sonny getting out of prison. Frankly, who could (in such a ridiculous manner).

Huh? She said nothing of the sort. She was under the impression that Kiki still had her, as she didn't know about Sonny getting pardoned and didn't know about Michael's bid for custody. That's why she said that this was not what she wanted. She wants Avery to be a Jerome, Not a Corinthos, not a Quartermaine, a Jerome.

I didn't get that at all. She was all "I'm all for Michael getting vengeance any way he can but I'm gonna be the one to raise my baby."

I didn't get that at all either. Ava is hardly kissing Sonny's ass. That would be his not all that bright son. After everything that Ava went through to have her, why shouldn't she want to raise her?

Ava isn't Team Sonny, she isn't Team Michael. She's Team Ava, as she should be. As am I, which I told Ron and his stupid little poll.

• Love 8

I don't think Ava wants that at all. She just said she didn't want her daughter used by Michael to get revenge on Sonny.  She made it quite clear, I thought, that the thought of Sonny raising her was abhorrent - I think she wanted Kiki to get custody.

• Love 1
I don't think Ava wants that at all. She just said she didn't want her daughter used by Michael to get revenge on Sonny.

Only her parents are allowed to use her.  Like Ava using her pregnancy to keep her butt alive and Sonny not giving a damn about her when he found out she was kidnapped but wanting to use her as his get out of jail card.

This kid has been used since she was conceived.  Sort of like Michael.

• Love 5

This trial just started. They can get to anything related Carly later. If Michael started listing off all the reasons Sonny and Carly are unfit parents they'd be there all day. Plus, it's not like Sonny and Carly are married. Also, I don't think bringing up the Tony Jones incident really helps anything because, if I recall right, I think Carly got off for that because she claimed temporary insanity and/or post-partum depression.

And what would Ric bringing up Alexis' prior history with AJ and Sonny prove. All Alexis has to say is Sonny was her client at the time, she did her job, and now he's not her client. Plus, all Alexis has to do is counter with Ric's own sordid history will all parties in the trial, and I don't think Alexis is the one who'd come out the worse in that instance.

As far as Olivia's baby is concerned, if her boyfriend may be the father, I think her interest in it is understandable. Plus, it's not like she's done anything about it other than discuss it with Julian. As far as the writers, and I think everyone in PC is concerned, the test they did on Avery was sufficient proof that  Sonny is the father. I'm not blaming Alexis because the writers have forgotten (for now that plot point.)

There was no sign in the episode that she was letting her history with Sonny or Ric get in her way. I thought her advice to Michael made sense. I'm definitely on Michael's side in this but he was so high-strung right before the trial that I get Alexis questioning his behavior and telling him to calm down and make sure this is what he really wanted. She didn't push him on it or browbeat him about it, and when he wanted to proceed she went and did her job.

I don't think Michael has to bring up anything, but I certainly do not think that Snarly is irrelevant, which was the point I was trying to get across.

I didn't say Ric bringing stuff up would "prove" anything.  Wow.

I took Alexis' remarks to Michael before the court scene as just another person bleating about how he's going to regret it in the future if he alienates Sonny blah blah blah.  Because not everyone does that, it's not a given that people who cut their parent off for doing heinous things will come to regret it someday.  Sheesh, give Michael a break - it's like no one can leave him alone.  She didn't push like the other characters did but damn, can't ONE person not be on him about it?  Didn't she realize that all the people pressuring him to forgive Sonny and give up the suit could possibly be the reason he's as stressed out as he is?  She's not a therapist, she's an attorney.  If I were Michael I would get another lawyer.

And no, I don't think it's Alexis' business whose baby Olivia is carrying.  Even if it's Julian's, it's still not Alexis' business.  It's not her body, it's not her child, it's nothing to do with her unless she makes it so.

I don't think the writers "forgot" that Sonny wasn't tested for paternity, nor do I think it's a given that Sonny is the father.  I figure it will be brought up sooner or later, as it is a typical plot for a soap opera to have paternity drama, I just wish Alexis ("the writers") would get on with it.

• Love 3
(edited)

Indeed. Maura thinks so too, which makes me love her even more.

Where did she talk about the amazing inappropriate Julian/Ava chem? I must see this! I love her!

Sometimes I wonder why I continue to watch this awful, awful show. Then I log into this board and read all of the amazing snark and Sonny hate, and I have my answer.

Barware, shoe-polish, and bullets of love for all of you!!!

This! At this point this board is literally the only reason I still watch. I would miss you guys way too much!

nuKiki may also be twice the size of Franco.  I feel bad saying that because the actress is in no way overweight.  She's just really tall and solidly built, and GH has been employing a lot of slender men lately.

Yea exactly. Most of the men are just so slim. Silas looks like he's wasting away. It looks weird and the fact that KA was so much smaller makes it even more weird.

Like Ava using her pregnancy to keep her butt alive ...

I honestly do not understand this. Ava getting pregnant had absolutely nothing at all to do with Sonny. And then Sonny decided she had to die so like was she supposed to just say 'yea kill me and the baby that's fine?'

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
(edited)

Where did she talk about the amazing inappropriate Julian/Ava chem? I must see this! I love her!

I think it was referred to at FCW, where she was in a couple of pics with WdV.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 1

I can't imagine Roho having much patience with her petulant whining personality.  This nuKiki just ain't bringing any energy to the show.  It looked like Morgan was falling asleep in the middle of their conversation.

Why not, he had patience with the old one's petulant whining personality. The actress is 20 years old, if he can't have some patience for her acting - which imo is fine, so far - then he's an ass. It's not his place to have patience. He needs to worry about his own horrible acting and leave others to the director.

And Morgan always looks like that.

• Love 5

Like Ava using her pregnancy to keep her butt alive

I don't blame her for that.  If i had a psychopathic mobster wanting to kill me, I would use whatever I could to keep that from happening.  Of course, I wouldn't have had crypt sex with that my boyfriend's father (who is also extremely yuck in every way), but that's besides the point heh.

I don't know why Julian didn't just take Sonny out, since he was trying to kill his sister.  Oh those wacky mobsters!  Who knows what they'll do next!!

• Love 7

But I still think they wrote ______ into a hopeless corner.

Fixed it. The repetitive hack MoRon has written so many of the characters into stupid hopeless corners. The main problem I see is that when he's ready to move onto the next plot point he simply moves on and expects the viewer to do the same because. ..reasons.

• Love 8

One of the many reasons I like DZ is that he looks like he actually eats. Most of the men on GH look like they only eat spinach leaves and pine nuts, once every third day.

• Love 6

I loved seeing MW again, and then Ava started in with "he's not going to use my daughter to do that" and my heart dropped.  What a disappointment that was.  She doesn't know Michael well, true, but as far as I can recall she always thought of Michael as a decent person, so really the character had no reason to say that.  Silas shouldn't have agreed with that because what about Ava keeping Kiki from him all those years?  Silas is a doctor, so Ava not telling him about Kiki was just spite.  I guess.  They never really went into why she did that, I don't think. 

I would be up for buying/selling t-shirts! 

That was explained. Ava told Silas she always believed he did try and kill Nina so he could be with her, and he was under suspicion for it. Kiki as their love child would have given him a motive and given the police proof of their affair.

• Love 1

Silas was very 'hands-on' with her during her intro.  I can't imagine Roho having much patience with her petulant whining personality.  This nuKiki just ain't bringing any energy to the show.  It looked like Morgan was falling asleep in the middle of their conversation.

Despite Franco having a despicable background when James Franco was in the role, I am willing and even hoping that Roho is permitted to put back some life into this show.  Pushed to the brink of the Corinthos Family Hour, I am rooting for Franco and Nina.  I am past done with Sonny and Carly as both characters and actors.  Let's see what shiny toys that RC/FV have obtained can do - Franco, Nina, and nuJason.

Morgan always looks like he's half asleep along with having "Duh" face. I don't mind Nukiki

• Love 3
And no, I don't think it's Alexis' business whose baby Olivia is carrying.  Even if it's Julian's, it's still not Alexis' business.  It's not her body, it's not her child, it's nothing to do with her unless she makes it so.

Oh, I don't know. I mean, I get your larger point, but if my boyfriend had had a one night stand with a friend/acquaintance, and she turned up pregnant, I wouldn't be disinterested. To me, that's human nature.

• Love 10

Ron is currently running a Twitter poll on who should have custody of Avery and Sonny is winning. 

One thing that Sonny fans know how to do well, is jam a poll.

Well, he [silas] was involved with the test done on Carly that disproved her having any relation to Avery.  Of course, I seriously doubt he'd fudge the test that then put Sonny forward as Avery's father.  Perhaps he has another trick up his sleeve.  Hey, maybe he's Avery's father!  Unlikely, alas, but I find him infinitely preferable in that role to Sonny or Morgan.

When he delivered that line about someone stepping up, I couldn't help but think that it was foreshadowing that he would come into the courtroom armed with DNA tests and reveal himself to be Avery's father.  Cue shots of everyone looking gobsmacked as Silas leaves the courtroom with Avery in his arms.

• Love 3

If Sonny really loved his kids instead of thinking of them as possessions, he would love them from a distance. He knows how dangerous the life he has chosen is for his children. BTW, Snarly, who was in charge of M & M when they were on the island for their safety.? Was it Max or a nanny?

• Love 6

That was explained. Ava told Silas she always believed he did try and kill Nina so he could be with her, and he was under suspicion for it. Kiki as their love child would have given him a motive and given the police proof of their affair.

I had forgotten that, thank you for reminding me.

• Love 2

Oh, I don't know. I mean, I get your larger point, but if my boyfriend had had a one night stand with a friend/acquaintance, and she turned up pregnant, I wouldn't be disinterested. To me, that's human nature

Maybe I am just thinking it through from Olivia's perspective - I wouldn't want my one-night stand's gf anywhere near me, especially since I have no intention of suing for child support etc (assuming Olivia doesn't) or having Julian in the baby's life. 

One thing that Sonny fans know how to do well, is jam a poll.

When he delivered that line about someone stepping up, I couldn't help but think that it was foreshadowing that he would come into the courtroom armed with DNA tests and reveal himself to be Avery's father.  Cue shots of everyone looking gobsmacked as Silas leaves the courtroom with Avery in his arms.

It would almost make him interesting.

• Love 1

It would almost make him interesting.

More than interesting, I think that would be awesome. Then he could hand her over to Michael and say here. I'll check in, but take good care of her.

• Love 3

Yeah, like I said, Ava is not above doing whatever it takes to get what she wants. Hell, I can see her getting Silas to manipulate a test to make AJ or Silas the father to get Micheal custody on the conditions that Micheal gets her out of prison and gives her visitation. (Which would be awesome scenes.) Micheal and Ava want Sonny to pay for different reasons. Ava is quite good at manipulation. I'm sure she could convince Micheal the baby is AJ's. Hell, even Silas's. Why would she have lied? To save her own life, to save Kiki's life, to save Avery's life.

• Love 3
(edited)

Is Michael not mentioning the obvious that Sonny, his adoptive father, murdered AJ, his bio father, so his revenge isn't so obvious?  You know Ric's going to mention it, so, it just seems dumb for Michael not to go on the offensive about it.  It's such an obvious argument to me.  What kind of adoptive father murders his son's biodad? It's the only crime Sonny's actually been convicted for, no "alleged" about it.

I also think it's dumb to mention the kidnapping since AJ was behind that.  More for the one-sided writing, I guess.

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 3

I would love for Alexis to get Carly on the stand and grill her on getting Sonny to sign away his rights to Morgan and why she did it--to keep him safe.  Love to see her try and worm her way out of that one ("but Sonny is different now" for the 1,000th time).

Also, I cannot wait for Ava to come back and stop her from playing Mommy to Avery.  It's ridiculous how in the space of the week or so since Sonny's been out of prison and has had Avery in his house she's taken on that role.  Doesn't see already have a daughter to attend to?  Though Josslyn probably hates her already, so I guess she wants to start fresh.

• Love 7

Is Michael not mentioning the obvious that Sonny, his adoptive father, murdered AJ, his bio father, so his revenge isn't so obvious?  You know Ric's going to mention it, so, it just seems dumb for Michael not to go on the offensive about it.  It's such an obvious argument to me.  What kind of adoptive father murders his son's biodad? It's the only crime Sonny's actually been convicted for, no "alleged" about it.

I also think it's dumb to mention the kidnapping since AJ was behind that.  More for the one-sided writing, I guess.

I'm 99.99% positive Michael told the judge that Sonny killed AJ and then covered it up.

• Love 2

Have they brought up the time when Carly sued Sonny for full custody of Michael and Morgan?  I don't remember all the details, I think it was around 2003-2004 when Sam and Sonny were involved.  But I remember something happening at court, a bomb or something? 

• Love 2