Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

So NLG posted that Alexis is 47 years old. I suppose if Sam is 32 that works but I dont think NLG plays the character as under 50.

On topic, although I had to laugh at Nina wondering why people can't live without electronic devices these days, she still grates on my every nerve. And Michael is proving again that he isn't fit to run a multinational company if he can be persuaded by mommy and daddy to just run off and hide on an island.

• Love 1

They need a scene where Michael comes home, sits on the couch, gets a feeling like something bad happened/shudders and gets the hell off of the couch.

How about if Sneaky Kiki sees Carly and Sonny exiting the apartment surreptitiously, so she goes in and sees a rumpled blanket and couch askew with pillows thrown about. She lifts up the blanket to fluff it, and she sniffs, and her whole face becomes that gawking sucky face with big, big eyes of shock as she realizes the train of "historical events" that the setting and props witnessed. It could all be done for CG.

There must be some really unholy, unwholesome reason why Carson would choose Michael's apartment for their foul couplings. They seem compelled to talk about Sonny being Michael's "father". Could it be some deep forbidden incest wish--somehow Michael is there with them while they engage in sex? 

• Love 1

I agree with so many posts, even if some of them do seem to contradict each other. lol  I'm just agreeable tonight.  KMc is doing Frank'nRon a favor, since the ratings soar when she's on, and they don't have to allow her back on, but they do, because they know it.  The blame squarely lies with them -- they, who actually write the show.  Robin's being wasted and abused, Anna's being stupid, and Patrick's a dick.  I blame none of the characters, or the actors who portray them.  I know Patrick has a history of being a douche, but I still don't think this s/l is entirely in character for him.  Otherwise we wouldn't have seen him mourning Robin for so long and struggling to move on.  It's TIIC's responsibility to create continuity, and they have failed spectacularly. 

However, I also think that something needs to be done to put this s/l to rest, for good, forever.  I don't want Robin killed off -- her family has suffered enough from the first time she was thought to be dead.  And it would continue to be such a waste of a good character.  But, dammit, this kidnapping shit is beyond ridiculous.  It wasn't very interesting or well-written the first go-around and the third time is just a joke.  So, I'm not sure I really want KMc to come back for a long while, because I still like the character and I'm afraid I will start getting annoyed with her if she keeps coming back just to leave again. 

It's amazing how many characters I have become tired of, because of Ron's shit writing and lack of self-control with propping his favorites.  NuJason is thisclose to being on my List -- I'm so sick of everyone and their "uncanny" bond with him.  Danny would have been toeing the line, but acceptable foreshadowing.  Danny, Sam, Liz, and Monica is just asinine.   Surprised Spinelli hasn't flown into PC speaking in tongues again, because "Stone Cold" has risen.  I'm not even sure I care which personality he will wake up with -- it's going to be shoved down our throats either way. 

Wow, I'm pretty negative about the show, right now.  Hmm...okay thought of something I like!

Nathan, Maxie, Lulu, and Dante are cute together.  Nathan and Maxie are cute together.  Nathan and Dante are cute together.  Nathan is cute.  I don't even care if he's a block of wood, he's a cute block of wood, and I could use some wood right about now -- and I mean that in the dirtiest way possible.  ;-)

Also?  I miss this thing called ... a Lucas?  Not even sure what it is, but if you've seen one, send it my way, please and thank you. 

Still hating Kiki -- who needs to stop (talking), drop (dead), and roll (off the docks). 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 6
It's amazing how many characters I have become tired of, because of Ron's shit writing and lack of self-control with propping his favorites.  NuJason is thisclose to being on my List.

LOL. This new guy is still in a coma. There have been so many new characters serenaded to the audience from other soaps and terrible newbies (Sabrina and Felix) and most have failed.  They needed to clean ship from the craptastic Corinthos family on down before throwing new actors into the mix.  If the core (Corinthos family) stinks, then throwing nicely scented towels around that core works for a very short while before the stench sets in to the nicely scented towels.

At the very least, Nina and the three one-life-to-livers haven't set the bar too high (although MW - Ava - has been all types of fantastic).  I would have been much happier with FV/Ron signing Robert Scorpio and Laura with limited appearances - along with having Ryan being a doc and releasing half of GH's doctors from prison (matt and s. larrs).  YMMV.

It would be a great early Christmas present if TPTB do NOT sign MB.

• Love 5

I'll say it till I'm blue like a Smurf, Roger Howarth should have been Stephen Lars. He could have been a character we care about, still had that *eye roll* whatever with LW, argued with Sonny, had scenes with Heather, been a doctor, and been a major player. Also, as a doctor, I'm sure him being at the hospital would have allowed him to interact with Nina and be involved with the AJ reveal. Hell, Stephen Lars revived AJ the first time. I'm sure he'd be pissed that Sonny undid his work.

ME could have been an evil.... something. Franco was never needed. Not even the first time.

• Love 5

LOL. This new guy is still in a coma. There have been so many new characters serenaded to the audience from other soaps and terrible newbies (Sabrina and Felix) and most have failed.  They needed to clean ship from the craptastic Corinthos family on down before throwing new actors into the mix.  If the core (Corinthos family) stinks, then throwing nicely scented towels around that core works for a very short while before the stench sets in to the nicely scented towels.

At the very least, Nina and the three one-life-to-livers haven't set the bar too high (although MW - Ava - has been all types of fantastic).  I would have been much happier with FV/Ron signing Robert Scorpio and Laura with limited appearances - along with having Ryan being a doc and releasing half of GH's doctors from prison (matt and s. larrs).  YMMV.

It would be a great early Christmas present if TPTB do NOT sign MB.

Heh, I know Comaboy isn't even lucid yet, but it's all so... twee.  Like a nice little shit package, wrapped in crap paper, with a pretty, brown WE.GET.IT bow, tied tightly around my neck, until I just pray for death.   

And maybe this needs to go in the Unpopular Opinions thread, but can I just say, I DON'T CARE ABOUT OLTL.  Not even a little bit.  I don't care about its writers, its characters, its actors, or its storylines.  Enough with the show that you helped die a painful death, Ron!  You can't freeze it and then try to nuke it back to life on GH.  Stick a fork where the sun don't shine, it's done.   

I want RFS and Laura and Matt and Steven Lars and Johnny to come back.  I think, that I think if I say it enough, then it will happen.  That's how it works, right?

Tracey will lose her shit when she finds out about it. 

Good, I hope so.  She wouldn't be one to talk, since she decided to abandon all sense of common sense, and follow Fluke around like a needy puppy, doing his bidding.  Both Tracy and Michael need to attend some kind of self-esteem seminar.  In fact, I'll do them a solid and mail them copies of "Co-dependent No More", so they can read it and then take the book and whack themselves upside the head with it, until it all finally sinks in.     

• Love 6

I hope once BM settles into the role a bit, they back off with the Jasus worship.  Okay, I get that he's a big catch and a new toy, so I'll put up with the parade of people paying homage to the anonymous man in the hospital bed.  But the #2 most annoying thing about Jasus V.1 (immediately behind SBu himself) was how the whole town worshiped at his altar, and how he always, always got to be the hero despite the fact that he was, you know, a hit man.

I'm keeping an open mind about the reboot since I do think the character of Jason Morgan has potential, and I've heard that BM is a good actor, but I'm not going to be able to take it if the character is St. Jasus 2.0, even if he does somehow escape the mob. 

• Love 4
And Michael is proving again that he isn't fit to run a multinational company if he can be persuaded by mommy and daddy to just run off and hide on an island.

Tracey will lose her shit when she finds out about it.

Normally I'd say good, but honestly Tracey is just as unfit as Michael. She's done nothing to further the company, only tried to undermine first AJ, then Michael by taking the company down, either from within or from the outside. Maybe Ned should just stick around and run ELQ.

• Love 2

So did Michael even call Ned to tell him that he's leaving for an indefinite amount of time and the reason being is his Mommy and worst kiddnapper in the world told him to?

I mean honestly, did the shitty, let's make him pathetic, writing go to Michael once AJ left?

• Love 2
Considering Ned was the one who swung the shares they need to overthrown Tracy (from Dillon, Maya, and Brook Lynn, I believe), I dunno why they didn't just vote Ned in.

Because it makes sense & Ron couldn't write a coherent story line with sense or logic, if  sense/logic sat down in his lap & slapped him in the face.

Ugh, I still haven't watched Friday"s episode, yet. I had time (watched a lot of football, college & Pro). I just didn't feel like it. Carson sexay times & propping St Jasus the patron Saint of Hypocrisy aren't must watch TV for me.

Edited by BestestAuntEver

It hurts me to say this, but Nina's reaction to Sonny and Ava having sex IN A CRYPT kinda ruled.  I hate myself.  But HA, way to get busted by Silas, Neens.

But show...I thought Franco the SERIAL KILLER had a tumor and that's what caused him to act all crazy?!?!

And of course Sam and Patrick have to share a hotel room.  What 90s sitcom did Ron steal that from?

I know it was mostly to set up the plot point for Maxie and Nathan, but good on you, Monica!

• Love 1

Sonny and Carly are so gross they make me root for Franco to take them down. 

NuJason also got a new voice in this car crash?

The judge is a douchbag, what business of his to go to Maxie and Nathan's table and tell them they need to get the check? 

• Love 2

Today was rather awesome. I wanted the Nina reveal via wheelchair flip, but as I've been revliving PC on you tube, I'll gladly take angry Micheal Easton. Dude, you do not fuck with Caleb Morley. This was the best reaction he's had since he was McBain and I was sure he was banging Anna off screen on twitter. I love it. It's like he's been bored as fuck and he's the cat who spotted the red dot.

Also, loved Roger Howarth just hulk smashing shit because I usually love that shit. And it led into pissing in Sonny and Carly's cheerios, which always cheers me up. I'm also excited that one more stupid person who does not keep secrets knows about the AJ murder. Oh and that Carly knows. Let the telling of Micheal begin.

But why with all these murders and nurses watching people's kids and kids walking through ICU and dudes kidnapping pregnant women, does this judge care about Maxie and Nathan? Dude, Lulu and Dante were going to leave their kid and go to Amsterdam. Go lecture them.

Did like the flashbacks, though. But I like warped voices.

• Love 3

So Nathan/Ryan can rattle off a bit of French but yet Julian/William hasn't yet gotten his own chance to bilingually shine. Stupid show. I still see no sparks whatsoever between Nathan and Maxie, all these forced instant romances Ron is determined to get off the ground are so annoying.

Why can't they just be friends first? And then Maxie can go about actually getting her life/shit together and look back into getting her daughter, Nathan could be a friend who supports her and then, in time, their bond could grow. But no, they swap spit over a dead body and suddenly it's as if Nathan is five seconds away from offering Maxie a promise ring. The pacing on this show is just unforgivable so much of the time.

So they had Silas and Monica have a rather personal, intimate chat for no good reason considering their past history of which there isn't much beyond a work relationship/conflict, thanks Ron. She doesn't even know he and Sam have broken up, and it's been a little while, yet she wants to give him dating advice, comment on his and the Nina's marital status, and tell him about her blind internet date...could the plot staging have been anymore obvious I really don't know.  At least Michael and Leslie seemed to try and roll with it as best they could.

Although I will say that they dressed Leslie up nicely plus they picked a really good actor for her blind date, and I don't mind the recast. I have always liked him, maybe he could have ties to Jordan and TJ somehow, that might be a nice turn of events, he could be Jordan's estranged father or something.

So Jason is Mr. Chatterbox right now but Liz isn't recognizing his voice at all? Are they going to quickly explain that he had surgery as well on his vocal cords to explain this away too because it's just beyond the pale at this point.

There's no way Liz would just "forget" what Jason sounds like, reconstructive surgery aside. Leave it up to Ron to find the most idiotic way to bring a character back from the dead. And then he brings up Jake too...good lord my brain is melting from all the stupid.

Oh god Sonny don't stop...? Oh god Sonny don't stop...??? Oh god Sonny don't stop...?!? I haven't felt that nauseous from a line reading in quite a while...indescribably disgusting. I just can't, I don't even want to talk about it from how filthy it all is.

Silas finally spies the leaping gazelle that is the Nina, it's about time that crap got a move on.

Sam and Patrick are so pointlessly contrived I can't even be bothered to dislike them together anymore. They've officially become a white noise couple to me.

And Patrick is acting like he will go big and bad on notLuke and do whatever he must to "get to the truth", when he has left his daughter, who they're thinking was already targeted by the man once, utterly defenseless in PC so that if he does decide to go after/annoy notLuke he can just make a phone call and Emma could be whisked off to parts unknown, and that if he doesn't just order her killed straightaway.

Patrick is the biggest ass, whenever he opens his mouth rankling bullshit just falls out at will.

Tracy, my dear darling Tracy... *sighs*

I spied some Julian and Alexis sexy yum yum time in the previews for tomorrow, so at least there'll be some couple loving that won't leave me racing for eye/brain bleach.

• Love 5

So Jason is Mr. Chatterbox right now but Liz isn't recognizing his voice at all? Are they going to quickly explain that he had surgery as well on his vocal cords to explain this away too because it's just beyond the pale at this point.

I assume the damage Jason did to his vocal cords when he ripped out his breathing tube (and thus couldn't speak to Robin when he was a floating pair of arms) will be blamed for the change of voice.

• Love 6
I assume the damage Jason did to his vocal cords when he ripped out his breathing tube (and thus couldn't speak to Robin when he was a floating pair of arms) will be blamed for the change of voice.

I wonder if Ron will even care to try and explain it away at all. We'll be expected to come up with our own guesses as to how it happened since he can't be bothered to do all the work for the audience by actually writing things that make some goddamn sense.

Not to mention she said it's just been three days since the accident/coma and his voice isn't even scratchy or hoarse at all? Not showing any signs of trauma or damage, but I guess it makes sense since apparently Jesus rose in three days and Jasus' vocal chords can heal in three days, but yet they heal in a way that makes him sound like a completely different person to those who knew him from before, to match his brand new face of course...

I need a drink.

OMG can I please steal this for my new signature?

Certainly, heh, I'd be honoured. My Patrick hate grows by the day so I am trying to get creative coming up with new insults for him.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

Bwah ha! I'm so glad I'm not watching this grossness...  but the 'Oh God! Sonny don't stop!' shit is HILARIOUS.

When Ron is done with a couple, he's done. I don't know what happened to finally make him turn on his blessed destiny pairing of Any Character Roger Howarth Plays and LW's Carly but I'm so glad it did because this is DELIGHTFUL. (What? I can be petty, too.) I did see some gifs of Friday and... has Roger stopped showering? What's with the greasy bed head? Ew. 

Anyway... this Sam/Patrick stuff... I'm just angry about the whole thing. I think it's a story that would work if it had been handled even remotely properly from the get-go but, typical Ron, it wasn't so it's not hitting the right stride despite the fact that what little I have seen of them shows potential. I always thought that Patrick and Sam should have established a real bond after Robin was believed blown up and Jason got rolled off the docks... two people who were widowed in tragic circumstances with young children... that kind of thing writes itself. But no, we had to have Frank push his KeMo/ME agenda while Ron wrote the shittiest 14 year old girl fanfic tripe ever with Patrick/Sabrina and a side dish of Britt.

Of course, NOW that Robin is alive and everyone knows it, Ron continues pissing all over it while making Patrick look like a douche with short term memory issues, Anna looks moronic and what could have been a really delicious mess with Patrick/Robin/Jason/Sam is now 90s rom com hijinks "OMG! We have to stay in the same room?!" (to be fair, this is a long term trope but Ron can't seem to hit any note right) while Sam remains completely in the dark about everything and Patrick thinks he knows stuff but if he actually engaged his brain for two seconds might actually go 'Hmm, none of this shit is adding up quite right... seriously, who Skypes in a CAR?! That's not normal at all!'

The Sonny/Carly/Franco stuff makes me infinitely joyous that Todd/Blair were removed from Ron's hands completely. The thing is, Carly IS the type to behave in this way so while I do continually insist that Carly wouldn't have spit on Franco if he were on fire much less start fucking him and declaring she loves him (gag) I can totally buy the spin that she found herself caught in a mess of her own making and, very true to form, is running to Sonny to help her out of it. She did that very thing when she was fighting with Jax for custody of Joss. The only real difference here is that Jax is a good guy. Franco is NOT. So I will enjoy everything he does to make them pay.

And then Franco can go right to hell immediately afterwards. Michael can send him there. That would be fitting. I'd also suggest Sam but she's stuck in hotel rooms with Patrick so I'm not expecting anything to come of that.

• Love 12

Bwah ha! I'm so glad I'm not watching this grossness...  but the 'Oh God! Sonny don't stop!' shit is HILARIOUS.

When Ron is done with a couple, he's done. I don't know what happened to finally make him turn on his blessed destiny pairing of Any Character Roger Howarth Plays and LW's Carly but I'm so glad it did because this is DELIGHTFUL. 

I mean . . . even Ron has to surrender pretty much the most unpopular thing to come around since . . . what? Angel? Maybe Leelee? 

Oh, who am I kidding, it's Ron. He probably just got bored.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

When Ron is done with a couple, he's done. I don't know what happened to finally make him [Ron] turn on his blessed destiny pairing of Any Character Roger Howarth Plays and LW's Carly

Why, the arrival of Dame Michelle Stafford, of course!

• Love 3

Lol so Jason remembers Liz first. and his name is Jake. 

I never gave a crap about Robin so I like the Sam/Patrick interactions. Its miles better than princess Sabrina crap that ate the show.

Sonny and Carly are so gross. sweaty and tan is not a good look on either of them.

• Love 2

So Nathan/Ryan can rattle off a bit of French but yet Julian/William hasn't yet gotten his own chance to bilingually shine. Stupid show. I still see no sparks whatsoever between Nathan and Maxie, all these forced instant romances Ron is determined to get off the ground are so annoying.

Why can't they just be friends first? And then Maxie can go about actually getting her life/shit together and look back into getting her daughter, Nathan could be a friend who supports her and then, in time, their bond could grow. But no, they swap spit over a dead body and suddenly it's as if Nathan is five seconds away from offering Maxie a promise ring. The pacing on this show is just unforgivable so much of the time.

Haven't they been friends tho, since she came back.  I would consider them friends already.  And I don't see that last part, he's smitten yes, but I think he's grateful to get the chance to know her a little better.

• Love 3

I would maybe take Patrick more seriously if he genuinely cared about the investigation that killed his beloved son. His face when the hotel dude said, "Are you here for business or pleasure?" was so ridiculous and out of place. And if he's so worried about Luke, why would he leave his daughter alone? Instead of an "Amsterdam" on-screen graphic, it should have said "Plot Point."

I wish they would stop with the Sam mentions in Silas' scenes. I'm assuming ME is leaving the show because they're not extending that character at all beyond her. I wonder what happens after the Nina confrontation.

I can't stand Sonny/Carly, but I laugh when Franco freaks out. So there's that.

Maxie/Nathan still don't do anything for me.

I'm interested to see where the Liz/Jason stuff is going, but I can't help but think how better this would be if Robin was there. I don't believe that the first thing Jason would remember is anything that has to do with Elizabeth. Sorry, show. I ain't buying it. And it's unbelievable that Liz wouldn't have a feeling this was Jason or someone she knew before. I mean, he's calling himself JAKE. C'mon.

• Love 1

And Patrick is acting like he will go big and bad on notLuke and do whatever he must to "get to the truth"

This. It made me laugh in derision. Patrick doesn't even have any big and bad skills. What'll he do? Get Tracy and Sam to tie Luke down and threaten to operate on him? Never make a promise you can't keep, son. 

Looked at objectively, today wasn't a bad show: it had all the things soaps should have -- couples cheating on each other, budding romances, lies unveiled, someone trying to solve a mystery, and a mysterious stranger. I think it's just that the people who were involved in some of those plots weren't the ones that should have been. 

From the previews it looks like Ron might be wanting to create the Luke&Laura "Wall of Jericho" trope. Because no one would ever just sleep on the sofa or the floor. 

Can Sonny and Carly get any more horrible?

Absolutely.

Carly wearing that hideous clunky necklace cracked me up. I hope it smacked Sonny in the face a few times during sex.

I'd love to know who these "two friends" of Monica's are who pushed her into online dating. Audrey? Lesley? Monica's hair looked awful, but her suit was quite nice.

"I let Ava blindside me." Well, that's progress. Usually Sonny acts as if Ava practically forced him to have sex.

LOL that Maxie is dazzled by Nathan's French. He ordered a bottle of wine, not an entire 22-course tasting menu. But: Mr. Sophisticate orders steak frites. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But after hammering us with how he was raised in such refinement, it's a pretty pedestrian choice. He couldn't have asked for a nice veal chop?

Did like the flashbacks, though. But I like warped voices.

Those were hilarious.

Silas seeing Nina run around GH was the best part of the show by a mile. The "Oh, shit" look on her face was great.

They didn't even try to make the Amsterdam hotel rooms look different from the MetroCourt's.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

I am surprised at how weird I'm finding someone else besides Burton playing Jason. And I know his bandages aren't off yet, but he definitely comes off as younger so far, imo.

Maxie: I'm so stupid!

Nathan: No you're not! I'm stupid!

Maxiel: No you're not! You're great!

Nathan: No YOU'RE great!

Maxie: No you!

Nathan: Yes!

Maxie: No!

Nathan: No!

Maxie: I don't know we're talking about anymore!

At least that's what it felt like.

Monica: I've never gone out with someone I met on the internet before. Of course I have slept with someone who ended up trying to kill me so at least I know that doesn't only happen with people you meet through the internet.

They didn't even try to make the Amsterdam hotel rooms look different from the MetroCourt's.

That reminds me . . . thanks for telling me Amsterdam is in the Netherlands, show. Who knew? (I'm being sarcastic, just in case someone can't tell)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

I thought that Sonny was going after Jordan to find out the truth about who wanted Michael dead but I think Sonny would rather get nookie than protecting his favorite child.

I think when Sonny is getting nookie he forgets he HAS children....see CryptSex!

• Love 2

I am surprised at how weird I'm finding someone else besides Burton playing Jason. And I know his bandages aren't off yet, but he definitely comes off as younger so far, imo.

I had the opposite reaction. Ha. I thought I would find it super weird, but I don't.

• Love 1
Haven't they been friends tho, since she came back

My point was that they could just stay friends, not going out on a date but helping each other get their collective shit/lives together. Nathan has a lot on his plate he needs to work through, Maxie especially so since she says she wants to be apart of her daughter's life now. They can support each other and all while remaining friends, I don't see any need for them to be dating yet, or ever since I still don't see a hint of chemistry with those two.

I think when Sonny is getting nookie he forgets he HAS children....see CryptSex!

I think Sonny forgets how kids are even made which is why he's always so surprised/annoyed when one of his womens shows up with a swollen belly and he's looking at another kid he'll have to pretend to like/love until he can shoot it.

• Love 2
Monica: I've never gone out with someone I met on the internet before. Of course I have slept with someone who ended up trying to kill me so at least I know that doesn't only happen with people you meet through the internet.

The way Monica and the judge were talking about computers made it sound like the iMac had just come out. 

Also, Your Honor, butt the hell out of other people's dinners. Gah. Maxie needs to get Diane all over the judge's super inappropriate behavior there.

That reminds me . . . thanks for telling me Amsterdam is in the Netherlands, show. Who knew? (I'm being sarcastic, just in case someone can't tell)

So, just like the hotel rooms in Switzerland, too (except for the door being centerstage left instead of centerstage right)?

Can I just, for the record, say it sucks that Anna's sitting in an off-screen budget meeting instead of being the one on the hunt for Fluke?

• Love 2
I am surprised at how weird I'm finding someone else besides Burton playing Jason

He doesn't feel like Jason to me, imo, I don't think Billy is a bad actor at all, certainly not on this show when he's put up against the other actors, but making him Jason...I don't think he has the right vibes. For better or worse Steve made Jason into everything he became, both as Jason Q and Jason Morgan, I just don't think that can, or should, be copied or replicated.

Was that judge Moesha's father?

Indeed he was. I think he would have been a good choice to add to the Jordan/TJ clan. He could certainly give a smack-down to that asshole Shawn.

It's ridiculous that, given Dante and Nathan both bailed, that there's not one member of the PCPD there representing.  Anna should have deputized Anna Donely and had her meet Sam and Patrick in Amsterdam.

But then she'd end up cock blocking Patrick, I mean how can he get into Sam's panties if he has to worry about people trying to do a real job of catching notLuke? He needs things to take a turn for the worse so then Sam feels guilty about not catching his son's killer so she'll get naked for him and ease his man pain.

Edited by CPP83

Can I just, for the record, say it sucks that Anna's sitting in an off-screen budget meeting instead of being the one on the hunt for Fluke?

It's ridiculous that, given Dante and Nathan both bailed, that there's not one member of the PCPD there representing.  Anna should have deputized Anna Donely and had her meet Sam and Patrick in Amsterdam.

• Love 1

I truly don't know what was funnier: Franco & Nina hearing Carly say "Oh Sonny don't stop", or Silas catching Nina running.  All I know is that both were unintentional comedy gold!

ETA: I also loved how Carly thinks she and Sonny "showed restraint" because they didn't screw in their son's bed or in a crypt!  Oh no, they kept it super klassy by ONLY screwing on their son's couch.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 10

after hammering us with how he was raised in such refinement, it's a pretty pedestrian choice. He couldn't have asked for a nice veal chop?

That strikes me as a good way to torpedo a first date if the consumption of veal, even if you pointedly avoid the overrated crate-fed crap, is something that offends the person on the other side of the table. See also; foie gras. Maxie was recently vegan, even if it was at the behest of the Hamburgler. She might have some residual reservations about some sources of meat.

Edited by yuggapukka
  • Love 2