Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Perkie said:

and

and

and

The rumour that's out there (and it's just a rumour) is that Valentin will find out from Madeline that Nina didn't lose the baby, but gave birth to her and Madeline gave her/sold her/whichever to Ava.  The rumour is that Kiki is Nina's birth daughter.  Valentin bringing Nina her birth baby back will be what gets her to change her mind about him and take him back.  

Raise your hands all of you who want to see that......

How on this planet is Madeline up for parole already???  She went to prison for poisoning Nina, killing the drug store person who knew she poisoned NIna and killed Silas.  She's been in prison, what, 2 years?  The hell?

Carly's been annoyingly everywhere for the past few weeks, but on the one day where she should be on screen, at the party for her brother's new baby, and she isn't there???  So the show sends Sonny in her place?   So stupid.  

I wonder if the baby really does look like Carly, since he is her grandson, or if Mike was just saying that because of his confusion.  

Color me shocked that Julian recognized that the baby looked different, but also that the birth mother returning is already in the works.  

Well, to be fair Sonny has killed people and hasn’t even gone to jail. The one time he went to jail he was realeased after a few months for saving the mayors/governors daughter or some bs like that. So, 2 years is like 20 years in soap time. 

16 hours ago, Katy M said:

I watch very seldom anymore.  Maybe once a month. I come on here to see if I'm missing anything and should start back up.  So, when I first saw Terry's back, my first thought was Terry Brock, and I'm like, hmm?  But, now I see it's some Terry I don't even know.

I am so happy *chugs from a liquor bottle* his way is my way. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, LillyB said:

Since Kristina was either bisexual or pan sexual, is there any possibility that she could be the birth mom. That would be very soap

Alexis knew who the birth mother was, so no, it can't be Kristina.  

• Love 1

Why is Julian noticing a difference now?  He saw original Wiley in the hospital with Brad.  Then he saw baby Jonah at Kelly's with Brucas.  He took a bunch of photos and we thought he would see that the pictures were different.  But instead, we have him seeing the baby a week or more after and now he thinks there is a difference?  Babies change a lot in one or two weeks.  If he was going to notice a change it would be been when he saw the baby at Kelly's since that was only a day or so apart from the first time.  

• Love 5
22 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I'd like my eyelashes back please.  But yeah, agree about the hair.

Yes! As well as some of my eyebrows!??

17 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sigh. Same here. My hair looks the same, luckily, but the change at the molecular level is forever.

I KNOW!

9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Well, to be fair Sonny has killed people and hasn’t even gone to jail. The one time he went to jail he was realeased after a few months for saving the mayors/governors daughter or some bs like that. So, 2 years is like 20 years in soap time. 

I don’t WANT to be fair to Mooby and why should we? There’s also Matt, Patrick’s brother, who killed that twat Lisa in defense of others and he’s still languishing in prison as is Stephen Lars.  So pardon me while I ???????????????? as people who clearly kill with malice and premeditation barely get a slap on the wrist. Again, par for this FAKAKTA show.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yes! As well as some of my eyebrows!??

I KNOW!

I don’t WANT to be fair to Mooby and why should we? There’s also Matt, Patrick’s brother, who killed that twat Lisa in defense of others and he’s still languishing in prison as is Stephen Lars.  So pardon me while I ???????????????? as people who clearly kill with malice and premeditation barely get a slap on the wrist. Again, par for this FAKAKTA show.

Gotta ask what or who is Mooby?

2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Why is Julian noticing a difference now?  He saw original Wiley in the hospital with Brad.  Then he saw baby Jonah at Kelly's with Brucas.  He took a bunch of photos and we thought he would see that the pictures were different

Plotty McPlot of Plotsville.

That "party" yesterday was a fucking travesty.  Bobbie, Sam and then a bunch of Corinthii.  And I dislike the whole "Oh, only Mike sees the truth, but he's got Alzheimer's so you can't believe anything he says" angle they took yesterday.  Also, Sam?  Not your fucking house so you don't get to dictate who is at the party or not.  Also, you don't get a say in how Brucas is nervous about the birth mother wanting the baby back.  Telling them they're being ridiculous was insulting, not to mention you were proven wrong not 30 minutes later.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Bobbie, Sam and then a bunch of Corinthii. 

Right.  Kiki could have been there as Lucas' cousin.  Olivia and Leo could have been there as Leo is Lucas' brother.  Carly and Joss should have been there.  Hospital staff, Liz, Pif, Amy, Kim, Monica all could have been there.  But it's Brucas so no one cares.  And it wasn't about Brucas it was about Mike getting confused about the baby and Michael being sad.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And I dislike the whole "Oh, only Mike sees the truth, but he's got Alzheimer's so you can't believe anything he says" angle they took yesterday. 

I am ashamed to admit I found that pretty soapy. I did not find it soapy that all the attention was on Michael. Even if Lucas and Brad were reluctant about the party, it doesn't mean Michael should bogart the celebration with his sadz.

• Love 8

Did Carly find out/figure out that Joss was shoplifting, after she was such a bitch to Elizabeth about Cam? I also find it odd that the show re-cast Cam again - with a kid who looks much more like a teen JJ Lucky than either teen Elizabeth or a young Zander. The kid who played SORASed Cam for two episodes looked like a young Zander. 

Elizabeth's angry scene with Cam is the most I've liked her character in ... quite a while.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Did Carly find out/figure out that Joss was shoplifting, after she was such a bitch to Elizabeth about Cam?

Yes. Mike came downstairs with a bunch of clothes that had the tags still attached, and Carly knew Joss had stolen them. Joss confessed, Carly said she'd pay for the clothes and Joss would have to pay her back, and then Carly and Sonny praised Joss for handling Carly's absence in such a strong, rock star way. Seriously.

There's no way Carly will apologize to Elizabeth. I'll be surprised if she admits Joss was shoplifting, given it happened without Cam.

• Love 6

So... Joss gets to keep the shit she stole? Instead of returning all of it to the stores or, hell, donating it to Goodwill while still having to pay for it?

Of course she does. It’s ridiculous to be surprised. A+ parenting, as always!

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

So... Joss gets to keep the shit she stole? Instead of returning all of it to the stores or, hell, donating it to Goodwill while still having to pay for it?

Of course she does. It’s ridiculous to be surprised. A+ parenting, as always!

Didn’t Carly say they were returning everything? And that she would pay for it all? Either way, I’d love it if the store(s) refused to let it slide and pressed charges anyway. It isn’t just about paying for the merchandise, it’s that Joss STOLE it. Just making financial restitution misses the point that there are consequences for ones actions. But of course since it’s Joss, there won’t be any consequences. 

• Love 5

I really like the idea of donating to Goodwill while having to pay for it.  But that would require the Corinthii to have some awareness of the situation of other people and that can never happen. When they donate, they donate so that they get big time recognition for their "generosity".

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Didn’t Carly say they were returning everything? And that she would pay for it all? Either way, I’d love it if the store(s) refused to let it slide and pressed charges anyway. 

That would just be using Joss to get to Sonny, dontcha know? Because she had reasons for that shoplifting.

• Love 3

Grundle Stapp Garren Stitt is honestly one of the worst young actors I've ever seen. The voice and delivery alone is bottom-rung high school play. We're talking Vivian Jovanni/previous Ciara Brady on DOOL levels here, the one who talked like Cartman's sister on South Park. I don't care if he's Frank's latest model barely-legal-if-that supertwink. He's gotta go.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Didn’t Carly say they were returning everything? And that she would pay for it all? Either way, I’d love it if the store(s) refused to let it slide and pressed charges anyway. It isn’t just about paying for the merchandise, it’s that Joss STOLE it. Just making financial restitution misses the point that there are consequences for ones actions. But of course since it’s Joss, there won’t be any consequences. 

And if they did press charges, the store would be seen as the bad guy for not accepting her apology and payment. 

19 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

That would just be using Joss to get to Sonny, dontcha know? Because she had reasons for that shoplifting.

Or this.  Most likely this.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, Perkie said:

Right.  Kiki could have been there as Lucas' cousin.  Olivia and Leo could have been there as Leo is Lucas' brother.  Carly and Joss should have been there.  Hospital staff, Liz, Pif, Amy, Kim, Monica all could have been there.

And Britt should have sent a gift from prison!

Also Maxie 100% should be there.  She just had a kid herself, she and HER COUSIN Lucas should be bonding about that.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

I have never liked Nina.  I have never liked Baby Rabies storylines. I mean, what's so wrong with having a character who doesn't want children?  There are those people out there in the real world. Anyway, as I was saying.  I never liked Nina. I never liked Baby Rabies storylines.  So I really don't like them reviving Nina having Baby Rabies and saddling a character with Nina as her mom.

Sonny is still an asshole.  Are we really supposed to be in his corner here?  Julian, the person who is trying to get out of illegal business and run a legit gastropub, is the bad guy for daring to expand his business?  Sonny is the good guy for using illegal means to stall Julian from expanding his business and possibly uncovering illegal actions that could send Sonny to jail?  What the actual hell, writers?

So the Lulu: Girl Reporter storyline isn't going to end anytime soon.  Boo hiss. Why can't she just go back to running The Haunted Star?

I do like Drew. He's a fun guy.  I so wish they could make the DA a normal human being but I'm sure that won't happen what with her being in law enforcement and everything.  That automatically means she has to be a bad person.

Enough with Chase and the self-blame.  

• Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, Sake614 said:

I’d love it if the store(s) refused to let it slide and pressed charges anyway. It isn’t just about paying for the merchandise, it’s that Joss STOLE it. Just making financial restitution misses the point that there are consequences for ones actions. But of course since it’s Joss, there won’t be any consequences. 

I don't really care if the store presses charges.  It's actually work for them* and dangerous in a sense.  If people shoplift from your store and then feel guilty and remorseful, you want them to come back and return or pay for it.  If it gets out that when that happens you prosecute, people are just going to keep the stuff.  But, what Carly should definitely do is donate the clothing, make Joss get a job at Kelly's to pay for it (nothing cushy at the hotel or being a hit man for Sonny), and volunteer at the hospital, though I do hate inflicting her on sick people. In addition, she's grounded for the rest of the year and forfeits any allowance she was already getting. 

*This reminds me of a story a professor told us in class.  When his son was 8 or 10 or something like that, he stole something from a store.  His father took him back to the store had him hand it back and apologize.  The clerk then said "That's OK."  The professor was livid about that because he wanted the clerk to yell at him.  Well, that's not the clerk's job.  He's probably some minimum wage guy who has been trained NOT to yell at the customers.  He should have asked for a manager and maybe given him a heads up as to what he wanted. 

• Love 2

This Drew/Margo nonsense will only be interesting if Drew tries to figure out if she's screwing with him.  We've seen this story with Drew and women lying and playing him 3 times already.   Try something new for once!   All the audience sees is two former YR cast members,  with FV trying to make "chilly" happen again.  Go away.

Tomorrow Sam reflects on her dead daughter with her lemon faced robot, how about you think about Scout for once- the daughter that's actually alive.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hater said:

Tomorrow Sam reflects on her dead daughter with her lemon faced robot, how about you think about Scout for once- the daughter that's actually alive.

Maybe she subconsciously blames the kid for catching BirthinThruYourJeansItis when she had her.

But, what Carly should definitely do is donate the clothing, make Joss get a job at Kelly's to pay for it (nothing cushy at the hotel or being a hit man for Sonny)

We'll probably see her a couple times hostessing at the Metrocourt and whining about how bored she is.  Tough job.

Alright, at this point Laura Wright has to have something on Frank. Why is her boyfriend on? Why is she now on almost every damn day?

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Nina’s still a thing? 

Nina is everyone's mom now. 

Nina: MAAXIE I AAAAM RAY-SING YOU AHP TO FAASHION EHDIT-ORE.

Valentin: Well I am a man who gets thing du-ON.

Can those two and their diction shut up.

Pretty much the last person who needed MORE mopey story is Michael. Oh well I am sure Nina's hotawesomesexy daughter will cheer him up.

• Love 3

I don't understand the wonky timeline on the babies.  Brad and Lucas have "almost" reached the thirty day deadline, yet Michael is burying "his" baby tomorrow. 

Sorry, I like Nina, I like her with Maxie, and I really like the idea of her baby having survived. I haven't watched much since the before the baby switch, and I will be tuning in for this SL.  At least for awhile. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't understand the wonky timeline on the babies.  Brad and Lucas have "almost" reached the thirty day deadline, yet Michael is burying "his" baby tomorrow. 

Sorry, I like Nina, I like her with Maxie, and I really like the idea of her baby having survived.

What if her daughter's played by Kristen Alderson? ;)

• Love 2

I'm more annoyed that Maxie seems just to exist now to prop up Nina and LWB/FS instead of, I dunno, BEING AT HER COUSIN LUCAS' BABY SHOWER.  I mean, even her interactions with Lulu are pretty much nonexistent.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Pretty much the last person who needed MORE mopey story is Michael. 

21 minutes ago, Hater said:

Please don't tell me that Duell is going to have monologues tomorrow!  

I hate to say many bad things about the talent of actors (except for RoHo and MB), but Chad is seriously not impressive in this storyline. He never convinced me that he really wanted a baby in the first place, and he's not convincing me that he's got the overwhelming dead baby blues now. He's not conveying much more emotion than if he were making a routine phone call to someone and got sent to voicemail. 

21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina is a bore with Valentin—just quit him, already!—and the coma baby puts me into one. After the initial mention, I NEVER CARED.

Who the hell should care about a baby that was born offscreen 20 years ago to a character who wasn't a part of the show at that time and has basically been just an irritation since she's been on the show? Wait: I just realized that might include Anna, too*. Well . . . I don't care about him either. But I guess the writers thought long-lost-secret-child was a great story that they're going to try it again. Sigh.

*Not the irritation part, though . . . until she became stupid and had to turn to Jason for help.

Edited by rur
  • Love 3

So, Valentin had these suspicions all this time, but never pursued it or told Nina, even though what she wanted most in the world is a child. And now that he needs big time leverage to get her back, he's gonna use the daughter? ...True love, people.  

I know Maxi has been through a lot, and probably "grown" and all, but how long is she going to be this low talking, wisdom spouting, calm, forgiving, supportive Yoda person. Is she taking acting class from Chad Duell?! I like my Maxie with some spunk, vigor and sass. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

So, Valentin had these suspicions all this time, but never pursued it or told Nina, even though what she wanted most in the world is a child. And now that he needs big time leverage to get her back, he's gonna use the daughter? ...True love, people.  

He used Charlotte the first and the second time, this time he played part in her brother's death so he has to bring out the big guns and use Nina's own daughter. He knows her weakness and is nothing if not consistent. If Nina's long-lost coma child is now dead I fully expect him to hire someone to play the part of that child.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

MORE mopey story is Michael. Oh well I am sure Nina's hotawesomesexy daughter will cheer him up.

Rumour has it that it's going to be Kiki, so that would be wierd!!

5 hours ago, Katy M said:

I don't really care if the store presses charges.  It's actually work for them* and dangerous in a sense.  If people shoplift from your store and then feel guilty and remorseful, you want them to come back and return or pay for it.  If it gets out that when that happens you prosecute, people are just going to keep the stuff.  But, what Carly should definitely do is donate the clothing, make Joss get a job at Kelly's to pay for it (nothing cushy at the hotel or being a hit man for Sonny), and volunteer at the hospital, though I do hate inflicting her on sick people. In addition, she's grounded for the rest of the year and forfeits any allowance she was already getting. 

Carly told Joss that she has to pay her back with her earnings from Lila’s Kids and make up the rest  working tables at the Metrocourt. 

The only reason why Carly shouldn’t donate to goodwill the items that Joss stole is because it was a lot of skimpy clothing .

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Carly told Joss that she has to pay her back with her earnings from Lila’s Kids and make up the rest  working tables at the Metrocourt. 

The only reason why Carly shouldn’t donate to goodwill the items that Joss stole is because it was a lot of skimpy clothing .

Carly holding Joss accountable for anything is a joke. It would have been one thing if former teen hooker Bobbie forbidden Lucas if he desired to by a high end male giglo because by the time he came around Bobbie was well into her nursing career and that life a had nothing to do with her teen years and it was in fact a hinderence. Everything Carly has is because of her grifter personality and her ability to convince men that she is two notches above a call girl. Lets see what type of example she sets the next time Jason, Sonny or both take the law into their own hands and kidnap/murder someone. My guess not good and will actively try to prevent either of them from even spending a night in prison--she has done it before with no regrets. Is that what she told Monica this year when discussing AJ? 

• Love 3

"I know two people who feel a lot worse." Shut up, Sam. Julian is allowed his feelings. Also, who died and made you Alexis's second chair with the adoption stuff?

LOL that Lulu will be the head investigative reporter of the Intruder, or whatever the name of the rag is. Yes, she did so well with working for LWB/FS at Aurora.

I don't know why Valentin is so shocked—shocked!—that Madeline put Nina's baby up for adoption. He's hardly one to get outraged about it, considering what he did with LWB/FS.

Now Sonny realizes maybe it wasn't such a great idea to make a big deal about buying Julian's gastropub. Typical Sonny not to think anything through.

I don't think Margaux and Drew have any chemistry whatsoever.

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"I know two people who feel a lot worse." Shut up, Sam. Julian is allowed his feelings. Also, who died and made you Alexis's second chair with the adoption stuff?

That vapid twit is never going to remove the stick from her ass about Julian while salivating over Jasus and Carscum.  I wish Jules would go back into the business to put a hit on her, free us from her stupidity. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Hater said:

That vapid twit is never going to remove the stick from her ass about Julian while salivating over Jasus and Carscum.  I wish Jules would go back into the business to put a hit on her, free us from her stupidity. 

I'm sure when she finds out about the Croyton body under the pub somehow it'll be Julian's fault.

Shut up, Sam.

• Love 8