Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I also must say, pelvic thrust aside, MSt does have a banging body.

Indeed she does.

That outfit led me to believe that after their little convo the other day where Nina was informed that the 80s look was making a comeback, she really took it to heart. 

Those of you listing Sonny's sins left out that he shot Carly in the head while she was giving birth to Morgan. 

• Love 2

I won't lie. Micheal and Brenda had mad chemistry, and I'm all for anything that makes Sonny's head explode. Plus, Carly was so hypocritical when she thought they had sex.

Women who bang their mom's husbands. I'm sorry. Women who come to town intent on seducing and ruining their biological mother's marriages should not cast judgement. So I would have been for Micheal and Brenda. He's very mature for his age. He's had to raise his parents and his siblings. His only friend was his bio dad who the dad he raised murdered. Therefore, I see him with a Brenda/Maxie type or a Robin type. Micheal needs to have fun. And I don't mean annoying Lauren brother lover fun. I mean woo hoo Brenda or ditsy Maxie kind of fun. Hell, revived Georgie would be great.

• Love 5

Therefore, I see him with a Brenda/Maxie type or a Robin type. Micheal needs to have fun. And I don't mean annoying Lauren brother lover fun. I mean woo hoo Brenda or ditsy Maxie kind of fun. Hell, revived Georgie would be great.

Serena, who spent most of her life living in Europe (I assume she was with Scott in Paris) would be awesome for Micheal. She would be a little of Lucy's whackiness with a little of Scott's snark and a lot of Domique's beauty. Further she could play well off of Lulu, who would be a like an older Sister to her (Yes I know SOAR wise they are close to the same age) and yet Lulu could resent Serena a little because of all the time she got to spend with Laura in Paris.

See Ron these things can almost write themselves

• Love 4

I just can't tolerate Morgan (character and actor). To me, he is so "prickly."    ....You can't say boo to him without a barrage of "why? why are you asking? what do you mean by that?"

To me, he is one big walking "bad mood" -- IMO, does not have an ounce of charm or charisma. 

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 1

Personally I've come to view Chad as being fairly asexual, he's just there, he never really resonates for me one way or the other.

I'm coming around to this view. The most romantic chem I've ever seen him have which wasn't a lot was with Brenda.

Sadly, the most chemistry of any kind that I've ever seen him have with a scene partner was with SK. TIIC, truly wasted an opportunity with those two.

IMO, CD often looks slightly uncomfortable/awkward in scenes.

Happy Birthday, cmahorror!

• Love 1

But Michael kept reassuring Morgan he was cool with it. I don't think Morgan acted like Michael was crazy to suggest either - he pointed out that he and Kiki did spend a lot of time together, they worked together, lived together, did Michael mind? And Michael said no. Both Michael and Morgan needed to be a little more honest. Although honestly I don't think Morgan realizes he might have feelings for Kiki right now. Which goes straight back to your point that Morgan is dumb for not knowing. :) I guess he is, for that. But I don't think he's dumb, at least, for not saying, "oh I can tell you're uncomfortable, I'll leave." Michael needs to speak up if he wants Morgan to go. Or dump his annoying girlfriend, either one. :)

Michael offered fixing up the Brownstone job to Morgan.  Kiki wormed her way in there; if Michael has a problem with Morgan and Kiki living together, Michael should talk to his girlfriend about it - not tell Morgan to leave.  Kiki is really the uninvited party.

Frankly, that whole dynamic is weird.  "It would really suck if my brother slept with my girlfriend.  You know that's not cool, right?  I mean, I know I did it to you first, but you wouldn't do that to me, right?"

So probably there will be a bit of a thing made about Jason's "plastic surgery" and why he had to have it.

I assume that Jason is burned in the explosion and will end up with a different face as a result of that.

Regarding Sabrina, planning to kill a baby is tough to come back from.  It's one thing when a baby is harmed unintentionally but that's not the case here.  I feel like this story ends with Sabrina rocking back and forth in Shadybrook and we never see her again.  She and Patrick have no more story, she has no family here and I don't see them moving her into another long term story.  If she doesn't end up in Shadybrook, I see her leaving town with Carlos when the truth about AJ's murder comes out and he gets out of jail.

• Love 5

Sadly, the most chemistry of any kind that I've ever seen him have with a scene partner was with SK. TIIC, truly wasted an opportunity with those two.

I think he had chem with SK and with Laura Wright. 

RC could have created an interesting family unit with those three but of course RC sucks...

IMO of course.

• Love 3

Michael offered fixing up the Brownstone job to Morgan.  Kiki wormed her way in there; if Michael has a problem with Morgan and Kiki living together, Michael should talk to his girlfriend about it - not tell Morgan to leave.  Kiki is really the uninvited party.

I forgot that Kiki just totally invited herself to live there. Ugh. Kiki. Seriously, this character is the worst. The only thing that redeems her is she isn't an ex-serial killer. As far as we know.

Frankly, that whole dynamic is weird.  "It would really suck if my brother slept with my girlfriend.  You know that's not cool, right?  I mean, I know I did it to you first, but you wouldn't do that to me, right?"

Hee. To be fair to Michael, he didn't sleep with her before she and Morgan imploded, but your point still stands.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

This is very disquieting to watch. Ava is beyond redemption, but I can say the same about Sonny.

Ava, who came on not giving a flying fuck about anyone but herself, and who killed Connie in cold blood and tried to kill Franco, is beyond redemption.

Sonny, who's never giving a flying fuck about anyone but himself (except maybe, sorta Stone and who kinda seemed like he gave a damn about Robin and Brenda, except when they did intrude on his putting himself first, so no), who killed AJ in cold blood, is beyond redemption.

Julian, who came on as a smug bastard who amused himself by tricking a man imprisoned for 25 years, and who has killed two people -- one out of anger and one due to business reasons -- is beyond redemption.

Shawn/Sean is a hitman, and thus necessarily beyond redemption.

And Franco, well, need we say anything?

Even Anna, who decided that she could be judge and executioner of Faison, is treading on irredeemability.

This show is littered with irredeemable people.

And I didn't even touch the "psychos," like Heather, Stavros, Helena, Dr. O, and Faison.

• Love 3

Has CD ever generated romantic chemistry with a scene partner?

I actually of the three bozos like Michael the best and feel he has potiental as a character. I think Michael and Roselie have good chemistry in that end scene when she walks in. She has some fire and at this point I'd rather see her with Michael than Morgan. Let Morgan and Lauren go off and quit bothering everybody else. I wish Michael would grow an adult personality and quit being seen as a child that needs protecting. I think CD could pull it off, plus he is awful cute(though way too young for me)

• Love 3

I never knew Nina even knew Emma much less was her clothes sharing buddy. The workout clothes were fine but wearing Emma's hoodie was OTT.

LOL! When she put on that cropped hoodie I laughed so hard.

Personally I've come to view Chad as being fairly asexual, he's just there, he never really resonates for me one way or the other.

I agree.

I just can't tolerate Morgan (character and actor). To me, he is so "prickly."    ....You can't say boo to him without a barrage of "why? why are you asking? what do you mean by that?"

You'd be be a little paranoid too if your bro stole your wife and your dad had sex with your girlfriend (on someone's grave). 

Frankly, that whole dynamic is weird.  "It would really suck if my brother slept with my girlfriend.  You know that's not cool, right?  I mean, I know I did it to you first, but you wouldn't do that to me, right?"

Regarding Sabrina, planning to kill a baby is tough to come back from.  It's one thing when a baby is harmed unintentionally but that's not the case here.  I feel like this story ends with Sabrina rocking back and forth in Shadybrook and we never see her again.  She and Patrick have no more story, she has no family here and I don't see them moving her into another long term story.  If she doesn't end up in Shadybrook, I see her leaving town with Carlos when the truth about AJ's murder comes out and he gets out of jail.

I wanted Morgan to bring that up so hard during that whole exchange. Guess he's a better man than I. 

I figure that's where they are headed with Sabrina as well. Make it a good story please Ron! 

Ava, who came on not giving a flying fuck about anyone but herself, and who killed Connie in cold blood and tried to kill Franco, is beyond redemption.

Sonny, who's never giving a flying fuck about anyone but himself (except maybe, sorta Stone and who kinda seemed like he gave a damn about Robin and Brenda, except when they did intrude on his putting himself first, so no), who killed AJ in cold blood, is beyond redemption.

Julian, who came on as a smug bastard who amused himself by tricking a man imprisoned for 25 years, and who has killed two people -- one out of anger and one due to business reasons -- is beyond redemption.

Shawn/Sean is a hitman, and thus necessarily beyond redemption.

And Franco, well, need we say anything?

Even Anna, who decided that she could be judge and executioner of Faison, is treading on irredeemability.

This show is littered with irredeemable people.

And I didn't even touch the "psychos," like Heather, Stavros, Helena, Dr. O, and Faison.

Luke raped Laura and he was redeemed. He's at his core, and by his own admittance, selfish, and unconcerned with morals and values, so if they can make him the anti-hero they built an entire era of the show around, can't anyone be redeemed? (Except Sonny. He ruins everything. Fuck him) 

• Love 2

I still see Sonny who MURDERED AJ and hung him on a meat hook, tortured Karen Wexler, shot and ruined Brenda (my Brenda! ), messed with Jax, made Sam pretty much kill her unborn child to save girlchild he didn't really care about, was pretty responsible for Micheal's prison rape too, and SHOT DANTE IN THE CHEST, oh and banged his dead fiancee's cousin before her body was cold, oh oh and banged his dead fiancee's murderer on the grave of the man he murdered who happened to be his son's bio dad. So while you guys see SERIAL KILLER at Franco, I see all this when I see Sonny.... and more. There's no smile or cute baby scenes that can make me go Awww. Though I am sure his portrayer is an aamazing man irl, I'm over the character and his constant getting away with crap.

Time to pay the piper, Corinthos.

I see everything you see, and I can never watch him. I don't care if RoHo is Franco. I don't watch him either because he is always on screen with the female that was practially a partner with Sonny with all the things he did. I am back to watching nothing right now with these people. Mostly because I don't trust TIIC when it comes to sonny,s retribution. Sonny never pays. I want to thank FrankenRon they have made it so easy for me to just do it , Shut the show off and make sure I go out when its on! I will make book Jason Morgan returns, and kisses Sonny's butt.
  • Love 1

Luke raped Laura and he was redeemed. He's at his core, and by his own admittance, selfish, and unconcerned with morals and values, so if they can make him the anti-hero they built an entire era of the show around, can't anyone be redeemed? (Except Sonny. He ruins everything. Fuck him) 

I'll save for another time, when I have more of it, to go through Luke's journey, his status as an anti-hero, and then as an out-right hero.

Suffice it to say that if they had portrayed Luke as anything but immediately remorseful and hating himself for his assault on Laura, things would have turned out very differently. I've yet to see Ava take ownership of shooting Olivia or Connie - or feel a true ounce of remorseful or self-reflection. The same for Julian. He only bemoans his own misfortune in life -- not being able to walk away easily from the mob. Did he apologize to Duke for tricking him? Or did he smugly say to him, 'get over it.' The same with the rest. Franco's literally 45-second heartfelt apology to Sam -- in the middle of throwing around tasteless and juvenile jokes to everyone else -- doesn't even begin to make him an anti-hero as opposed to a creep. A homicidal, misogynistic creep at that.  

Edited by Francie
  • Love 8

I see yesterday's episode was Michelle Stafford trying to make her breasts and butt relevant, especially since Nina's scenes with Rosalie had the latter in a shapeless dress.

And yet Rosalie still looked sexier.  

Heck, octogenarian Helena was sexier than Nina.  

• Love 7

The thing is that they were handed gold in Roger Howarth. He maybe, maybe with the correct writing could have made an anti hero out of any character. Any character. Hell, dude took a day player character and spun it into a career and awards. But Franco was never ever meant to be more than a thesis vanity project for the very strange real life James Franco. It's like getting handed a mansion and choosing to squat outside in a shack. Go live in your squalor Ron. I'm sure someone else will be glad to live in that mansion.

He's also wasting Micheal Easton. Yesterday and in recent scenes, I see him snarking on his inferior scene mates. And I don't blame him. I don't get how anyone can get through KA's attempts at acting without laughing or being annoyed.

• Love 4

Suffice it to say that if they had portrayed Luke as anything but immediately remorseful and hating himself for his assault on Laura, things would have turned out very differently. I've yet to see Ava take ownership of shooting Olivia or Connie - or feel a true ounce of remorseful or self-reflection. The same for Julian. He only bemoans his own misfortune in life -- not being able to walk away easily from the mob. Did he apologize to Duke for tricking him? Or did he smugly say to him, 'get over it.' The same with the rest. Franco's literally 45-second heartfelt apology to Sam -- in the middle of throwing around tasteless and juvenile jokes to everyone else -- doesn't even begin to make him an anti-hero as opposed to a creep. A homicidal, misogynistic creep at that.

I agree.  In Luke's case the guy didn't become a serial rapist.  You can redeem a character when they aren't constantly doing the same thing.  Ava and Sonny are irredeemable because its one crime after another.   They either get away with it or in Sonny's case, hand waved away.  The only way a character can be redeemed is if the writers put time and effort into it and these writers are either incapable of that or just don't want to.

• Love 4

No one is beyond redemption. But there does need to be confession and self examination, and a journey to redemption.  Luke has taken that journey a number of times and while he often back tracks he still forges ahead. Same for Todd BTW. Further given the character of Luke he is talking out of the side of his mouth when he says he has no morals or values and he often acts unselfishly (most recently helping Anna and Robert rescue Robin or battling Jerry to get the cure to Sean, or helping Carly and ending up Fluke's prisoner). He has morals and values (not all of which are the same as societies) or Lucky and Lulu would be much more morally challenged people then they are.

Sonny could have a redemption arch, as could Franco the problem is no writer (Not Guza, Not Wolfe and Not Ron) wants to take the time and effort to do so. AJ's ghost appearing to Sonny and the breakdown that he was having over that could have been the beginning. Instead Crypt Sex made all the guilt (and the ghost) go away. As someone said Luke showed remorse for raping Laura right away, Todd grew into self loathing for what he did to Marty, Sonny never holds guilt for more than a second and the enablers around him: Carly, his kids, His Baby's Momma's and especially the writers let him get away with it.

Skillfully written within the confines of MB acting ability, a Sonny redemption arch could be the biggest thing ever on this show. Instead we get Sonny apologetic from Ron and everyone else.  There is no polite way of putting it: It is lack of talent on Ron's part that keeps us from getting a Sonny redemption arch. At least with Guza he was in Love with Sonny the way he was and so the idea of a redemption arch was never a possibility because Guza (and Wolfe) never saw him as some one who needed to be redeemed. While Ron seems to like Sonny he is not in Love with him like Guza was and has on occasion marginalized him nicely, it is Ron's inability to write the redemption arch that prevents it from happening. He just does not have the skill IMHO.

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 2

You'd be be a little paranoid too if your bro stole your wife and your dad had sex with your girlfriend (on someone's grave).

Yep, you are correct about that but to be honest, I have always seen Morgan as prickly, even way before crypt sex. Oh well, mileage varies and all that ! 

• Love 1

Yet it's weird because Ron wrote an awesome one with Brody on that show.

Well, awesome for Ron. Even AJ got redeemed in 2012 when he came back. Ron needs adderall. Dude has ADHD.

When Ron was writing OLTL and early in his GH run he was still writing a soap opera. Now he is writing a spoof of a soap opera and that is the difference. It is almost as if every time he "gets away" with over the top camp (like the FonDuke mask, instead of some hi-tech three-D Hologram thingee...as camps as that would have been) or things happening off screen the worse he gets.  He really really needs a co-head writer, some one serious to balance his camp.

• Love 1

I see yesterday's episode was Michelle Stafford trying to make her breasts and butt relevant, especially since Nina's scenes with Rosalie had the latter in a shapeless dress.

She has a nice body but as a hetero female she wouldn't be my shag choice. For me, Jordan holds that title with Sam/Rosalie tied & Felicia third. I'd also want to stare at LH's body & ask her what she does because her body is amazing.

If I had a time machine, 90's Brenda would be on that list too.

• Love 4

I still see Sonny who MURDERED AJ and hung him on a meat hook, tortured Karen Wexler, shot and ruined Brenda (my Brenda! ), messed with Jax, made Sam pretty much kill her unborn child to save girlchild he didn't really care about, was pretty responsible for Micheal's prison rape too, and SHOT DANTE IN THE CHEST, oh and banged his dead fiancee's cousin before her body was cold, oh oh and banged his dead fiancee's murderer on the grave of the man he murdered who happened to be his son's bio dad. So while you guys see SERIAL KILLER at Franco, I see all this when I see Sonny.... and more. There's no smile or cute baby scenes that can make me go Awww. Though I am sure his portrayer is an aamazing man irl, I'm over the character and his constant getting away with crap.

Time to pay the piper, Corinthos.

THIS!

Standing ovation and the keys to the Kingdom along with a big old bullet of love! Oh, and three hots and a cot too!

Come on Ron, it's way past due with interest compounded daily.

• Love 5

She has a nice body but as a hetero female she wouldn't be my shag choice. For me, Jordan holds that title with Sam/Rosalie tied & Felicia third. I'd also want to stare at LH's body & ask her what she does because her body is amazing.

If I had a time machine, 90's Brenda would be on that list too.

I will sit at the Jordan table with ya. Second choice for me is Olivia. Both these ladies have IT goin' on and as a hetero lady I'd tap that plus they both know how to dress so we could be shopping buddies too.WIN!

I swear every time Olivia has a scene Ron forces her to bring up being a grandmother, it makes me want to throat punch him EVERY time! So instead it is my new drinking game, every time Olivia calls herself grandma I have to take a drink.....freakin' RON!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1

It doesn't suit her at all. But then again, I'm not interesting in watching storylines that do suit Sabrina, so...I miss the threesome guys.

But-but we saw Felix!  I need some Brad & Lucas stat.  Felix just doesn't do it for me.

So probably there will be a bit of a thing made about Jason's "plastic surgery" and why he had to have it.

I read a spumor that Jason will be in a car accident & (possibly) need plastic surgery to repair the damage to his face.  Hello, Billy!

• Love 2

I wonder if any fans will actually think Billy's face looks worse than Steve's. I'm sorry, but the first time he smiles at Monica- and dammit Ron, you took BOTH of Monica's sons from her so YOU OWE US THIS, it better be on screen, I know I'm going to cry like a little girl. Hell, I teared up with Robin and Stand In. So I know I'll cry when I see Monica/Jason (and that better be a big moment with hugs and smiles and tears!), Micheal and Jason (poor Eeyore deserves his spirit animal), and Robin and Jason (because I ship them so hard). I even want Ghost Alan and Billy.

And I better get Angry Revenge Jason when he learns his brother was murdered and pain in the ass covered it up. Micheal was always a top priority for Jason. Always.

• Love 1

I read a spumor that Jason will be in a car accident & (possibly) need plastic surgery to repair the damage to his face. Hello, Billy!

Really? 

How come when my friends get plastic surgery they look the same just with their skin pulled back.

Edited by Fylaki

They could redeem Sonny (in my eyes at least, although I wouldn't like him any better) by having him man the hell up and confessing to Michael and the cops. I still suspect they are going to come up with some bullshit about AJ having child porn on his phone or Ava brainwashed him into it somehow or something, because how can he confess to shooting a man in cold blood/have it come out and everyone treats him like it's just another walk in the day in the park? And I didn't even like AJ.

I'll cut her a break in this RC world where no villains ever die or stay imprisoned. Hell, I was angry/disappointed in Dante and Lulu that they weren't pumping Stavros' body full of bullets and kicking at the body. 

They better not have Cake at Franco's birthday party. Or if they do, it better not be chocolate. I seriously can't take them destroying Cske again this year.

I think Cake will destroy itself if it has to go to Franco's birthday party.

• Love 2

For my part, I've always found CD to be cute in a boy-next-door kind of way, with a surprisingly good physique. To me he's just a different kind of sexy to Julian, Morgan, Nathan, etc.

As for his portrayal of Michael, it's quite different from his predecessors but I like that they've turned his initial characterisation around - God knows Michael has been through a lot, so it's not out of the left field that his personality has developed from the one he had as a boy. And CD plays it well. I loved his scenes with SK and wish we had gotten more of that. If nothing else, RC's brief resurrection of AJ redeemed the character in his only child's eyes. And that alone was worth it.

• Love 1

After rewatching the Karen/Jagger story on YouTube, I can confirm that no, Sonny has never ever cared for anyone. Not even Stone. After he used Karen being molested against her- yes, she wanted to quit stripping and he said that as a child she must have liked being molested- Sonny demanded from a teenage Stone where Karen ran off to. He at one point manhandled him and threatened him. So there's not a damm thing anyone or any writer can say about AJ or Jason because Sonny imo has no redeeming qualities.

Time to pay the Piper, Moobster. And if Ron "History Lover" does not go to the freaking DA, Karen's DAD Scotty mentioning Karen once, I'll tweet Ron till I get blocked. Because if ever there was a time to bring up an old story, it's now.

• Love 5
Michael offered fixing up the Brownstone job to Morgan.  Kiki wormed her way in there; if Michael has a problem with Morgan and Kiki living together, Michael should talk to his girlfriend about it - not tell Morgan to leave.  Kiki is really the uninvited party.

Michael is a dolt. I can't feel sorry for him here. Say no every once in a while, you dipshit.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

I'll be honest.  I do think there are some characters that are past the point of redemption, among them Sonny and Franco.  Sonny really hit it when he killed AJ, even as the man was trying to explain what was going on with Ava.  Add to the fact that Sonny has been skating for the better part of a decade and has never shown remorse for anything he has done in that time.  Hell, he showed remorse when Lilly when "Clink, BOOM!"  But nothing to show for shooting Carly in the head, shooting Dante, etc.

Franco, sorry, was never a redeemable character, not from creation and certainly not with the rewrites to make him a viable romantic lead.  It was a vanity project to begin and has turned into farce, bordering on Stockholm Syndrome for Carly.  Even if they took the time, added self reflection, as they did in part with Luke and heaped on with Todd, Franco would never work.  RH's woobie face, as much as I love it and it has saved Todd for me on a number of occasions, has never worked with Franco.

• Love 12

Franco, sorry, was never a redeemable character, not from creation and certainly not with the rewrites to make him a viable romantic lead.

And even if he WAS a redeemable character, Carly was never the way he was going to get there. Carly is as big a monster as Sonny or Franco. She is not anyone's path of redemption. She's a freaking Dementor who feeds off of misery. She is NOT good, she is NOT caring, she is NOT noble, she is NOT a heroine and she is NOT the means of anyone earning redemption.

Unless they kill her off. That would be a good start, actually.

• Love 15

I'll be honest.  I do think there are some characters that are past the point of redemption, among them Sonny and Franco.  Sonny really hit it when he killed AJ, even as the man was trying to explain what was going on with Ava.  Add to the fact that Sonny has been skating for the better part of a decade and has never shown remorse for anything he has done in that time.  Hell, he showed remorse when Lilly when "Clink, BOOM!"  But nothing to show for shooting Carly in the head, shooting Dante, etc.

Technically, I do think Sonny is past redemption. But we're never getting rid of him, so I just hope they find some way to not make it a total disaster. Or just turn him into a person everyone really hates already. His children can have torn feelings about him (although I'd still argue that Dante, who met Sonny as an adult and who Sonny SHOT IN THE CHEST shouldn't be torn whatsoever, but whatever, fine, they can have that), so can Robin maybe, but everyone else? Write him off and treat him like Heather Webber.

Carly is as big a monster as Sonny or Franco.

Carly's pathologically selfish, but she's nowhere in the same league as Sonny or Franco, imo.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

For my part, I've always found CD to be cute in a boy-next-door kind of way, with a surprisingly good physique. To me he's just a different kind of sexy to Julian, Morgan, Nathan, etc.

As for his portrayal of Michael, it's quite different from his predecessors but I like that they've turned his initial characterisation around - God knows Michael has been through a lot, so it's not out of the left field that his personality has developed from the one he had as a boy. And CD plays it well. I loved his scenes with SK and wish we had gotten more of that. If nothing else, RC's brief resurrection of AJ redeemed the character in his only child's eyes. And that alone was worth it.

I think CD is a handsome guy, and he's got a great build.  I think he works in the role really well because he LOOKS like a Quartermaine, and he's got aspects of Jason in him in the way he plays the role.  I like his portrayal of Michael because there are only so many raging, out of control Corinthos sons I can handle at any given time, especially with how many times Sonny loses his temper.

• Love 2

Sonny and Carly are disgusting. I'm supposed to feel something for them while they're plotting to kidnap and murder a woman and steal her baby? Those two psychopaths needs to DIAF, along with that hideous skirt Kiki was wearing. And Shawn. That fucker is more useless than Kiki and Sabrina combined.

I don't know why I continue to watch this show. It is awful.

• Love 11

One of the biggest reasons I want Ava gone is because she has no self-respect left. She was beyond pathetic to me today, still hung up on a stupid kid she's convinced herself that she's "in love" with, despite his fairly congruent immaturity, betrayals and general idiocy. That sort of blind haplessness is what makes it impossible for me to even care about what happens to her. Putting down such a desperate creature would be a kind act, imo.

However that act need not be carried out by the three stooges working for Sonny.

So since Ron left absolutely, positively, without question, not a single doubt, practically had a dialog rolling across the screen which read "seriously if you thought she really wasn't trying to kill Ava's baby well think again because I wrote all her scenes today to prove it!", that Sabrina gave Ava medication to force a premature labor can this mean she gets killed off?

Admittedly I really don't care if the baby lives or dies, honestly I wouldn't mind if it didn't survive because that would mean one less goddamn Corinthos spawn in PC to deal with, but Sabrina's actions are incredibly shitty. Though I am so sure Felix will piously excuse away his "bestie"s evil streak regardless, since Ava's "bad" and Sabrina is "good".

Kiki is too worthless to live. Why can't someone give her death pills? There's a worthy cause if there ever was one.

Whether it's an Engagement Party or Birthday Party or Holiday themed Party or Hospital funded Party, in PC it just means some bad shit is going to go down/and or something or someone will be blown up/and or be kidnapped/and or all the lying liars who lie will be openly exposed in front of everyone and their great aunt Pearl.

In the previews how did Shawn, Max, and he of so few words end back up on the docks? Did they get lost? What am I thinking, Shawn was leading the way so of course they did.

I guess Julian has returned to his park penthouse to mow his living room. If he's doing it shirtless and I'm missing it I will never forgive you Ron.

• Love 2

While I  understand Sabrina's need for vengeance (for plot purposes, not personally), it bothers me that she would voice that in a chapel. It was borderline tacky when Sonny had all his Carly flashbacks there, but this is worse. I'm sure someone thought that having her extinguish Ava's baby's candle would be good cinematography, but did anyone think beyond that to the sensibilities of the audience, or just human beings in general?  How many more ways can TIIC find to cross the line into bad taste? 

• Love 4

Carly's pathologically selfish, but she's nowhere in the same league as Sonny or Franco, imo.

She enables them.  At least she enables Sonny.  And screwing a serial killer who tormented her son?  That's just twisted. 

And nevermind planning Franco's and Ava's murders with Sonny.  She is as terrible as the others she just doesn't get her own hands dirty.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 8