Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, seasons said:

Nora talking to Bo on the phone... wonder if they are considering bringing him on board too? I'd like to see that.

Doubt it. RSW isn't interested. 

• Love 2

Lulu, the only reason Charlotte's custody is "settled" is because Charlotte's father basically blackmailed you into shared custody. (How much sharing will actually take place is up for debate). I hope Cassandra/Nelle/Anna/this drug running business takes Valentin down for good. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Thanks, HeatLifer. I watched that scene because of this post.  It is hilarious, esp. "you're staking your claim!" Ummm, no that would be *you* BMJason, saying "my wife" to SBJason twice now instead of "Sam."  Any hint that SBJason and Sam have history and he's ready to fight. It's funny how much he hates Sam being comfortable around/not afraid of SBJason. Sam gets to play referee because BMJason has such a chip on his shoulder regarding an identity he didn't want not too long ago, lol. 

I'm surprised that BMJason didn't pee on Sam to mark his territory. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

And Carly and Sonny, there are just no words for how douchey those two are. They suck, all 3 of them.

I'm surprised they didn't go over to Elizabeth's, too, with Carly leading the charge screeching about the truth (without irony).    I've never liked the character, but, man, does Laura Wright's portrayal just set my teeth on edge in a particular way. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

And Carly and Sonny, there are just no words for how douchey those two are. 

It amazes me that they think they think anything about the Jasons is their business. Or that the writers think it should be, for that matter. 

And in any other universe, I think the police commissioner would have asked them to leave before discussing the DNA results with the two men involved.

• Love 6

Anybody else would have been asked to leave but it's Sonny and Carly, they have the right to whatever they want.

I was surprised they didn't go with Jasonz and Sam to talk to Franco themselves so Sonny could muscle the information out of him.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Perkie said:

In Alexis' defence NLG sounded like she had a wicked cold, so she probably felt like crap and it showed in her appearance.  

At the very least she has a very bad case of laryngitis. 

The Jason face-off was hilarious. I don't think I've seen anything stupider. Jason Miller insisting that he's the real Jason while Jason Burton just glares. Color me genuinely shocked that Carly and Sonny didn't tag along to Elizabeth's to find out what Franco knows. After all, they're the ones affected the most by all of this.

Once again, Nelle and Michael find a way to be even more boring than ever. 

What exactly was the engagement gift Lulu is giving Laura and Kevin? Some sort of objet? It was ugly whatever it was. Lulu as an investigative reporter is even more ludicrous than Lauren as a doctor.

When Jason Miller asked, "How was [André] involved?," he said something else that was muted. I wonder what that was about.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

When Jason Miller asked, "How was [André] involved?," he said something else that was muted. I wonder what that was about.

It seemed just to be more of the same. I thought I could lip-read "What does he know--?" (or similar) while Ro-Ho was saying his own line, and then there was an abrupt cut away. But you're right, they did mute him. Probably just tightening up the scene for time.  

I am finding the Billy Miller Jason's possessiveness and quickness to anger hilarious. I guess if I loved the teddy-bear Jason and thought him a massive improvement, I'd be annoyed at how bad this story is making him look, but I never did. Not that the Steve Burton "stone cold" one was ever my favorite character, but he's looking good by comparison.  

Kin/Scotty wins the episode by casually introducing "the Jasons" into the dialogue. Franco had already said "the two Jasons," but just "the Jasons" makes them sound like a gay couple. Hee.  

The guy who plays Amy's brother is obviously not an experienced professional actor, but I kind of like him. He's genuine. I was shocked by how subtle they were with having Nathan, fake giver of advice, actually giving good advice to Amy, real giver of advice. I thought they were going to step on it by having her say, "Maybe you should write Ask Man Landers" to end the scene.   

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Box305 said:

I'm surprised that BMJason didn't pee on Sam to mark his territory. 

That's the thing that makes it seem so obvious to me that he isn't the real Jason. He is so frigging obnoxious. Calling Jason "Drew" like that, claiming Sam like a piece of meat, growling like a jacked up bear... I love how SBJason mostly just stares and blinks back at him.

Hope this isn't a setup to trick us and BM actually is real Jason. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, seasons said:

That's the thing that makes it seem so obvious to me that he isn't the real Jason. He is so frigging obnoxious. Calling Jason "Drew" like that, claiming Sam like a piece of meat, growling like a jacked up bear... I love how SBJason mostly just stares and blinks back at him.

The thing is if you take BMs acting out of it I could see why he'd be upset with SBJason turning to her and being all familiar with her and referencing her fake rape. He has already indicated that he truly thinks SBJason is Drew and is pulling a con not that SBJason genuinely believes he's Jason. He's also has to be underneath scared and confused but it's coming out angry.  It's just that BM is playing it like a bull in a china shop. SBJason is too Zen and BMJason is too growly.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The guy who plays Amy's brother is obviously not an experienced professional actor, but I kind of like him. He's genuine. 

I agree. I don't really watch this story, but I watched some of him just to see what he's like and I like him. Plus, he's cute.

• Love 5

Yeah, I wouldn't hate it if my fanciful spec that he and Lucas (who?) hooked up in high school came true, hehe.

Speaking of Chet and Amy 2.0, "nice" job, writers, making Kristina and Amy 2.0 roommates off-screen and doing zip with it.  That's really "good" storytelling.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Probably just tightening up the scene for time.  

I figured that was why it was muted, but what a terrible edit job to see his mouth silently moving. Hee.

50 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Speaking of Chet and Amy 2.0, "nice" job, writers, making Kristina and Amy 2.0 roommates off-screen and doing zip with it.  That's really "good" storytelling.

Seriously. I had to stop and think who the roommate was, and then I remembered, "Oh, yeah, Kristina," and shrugged. I think we had one scene with the two of them talking about being roomies? So stupid. So TFGH.

• Love 2

Calling Jason "Drew" like that, claiming Sam like a piece of meat, growling like a jacked up bear... I love how SBJason mostly just stares and blinks back at him.

Steve Burton definitely has a sense of humor about "Stone Cold"--I was actually charmed by this FB live video with him and Laura Wright. At one point he says his son used to try to have staring contests with him and Steve said, "Do you know what I do for a living?!? You'll never win!"

Edited by lizzbert
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, MissL said:

The thing is if you take BMs acting out of it I could see why he'd be upset with SBJason turning to her and being all familiar with her and referencing her fake rape. He has already indicated that he truly thinks SBJason is Drew and is pulling a con not that SBJason genuinely believes he's Jason. He's also has to be underneath scared and confused but it's coming out angry.  It's just that BM is playing it like a bull in a china shop. SBJason is too Zen and BMJason is too growly.

Yeah. I think his reaction makes sense. BM's acting is a bit ridiculous at times, but it's not Cameron Mathison "I! Am! That! Monster!" level.

• Love 8

How fitting that Monica had to seek out Jason, even though he claims he feels supes bad now about turning his back on her and the Q's.  But his not getting bent out of shape about her admitting her bond with Drew and conceding that Drew's "easier" was nice.  So it's a wash.

And funny how nobody cared about Jason having a brother/them getting along/them sharing family when said brother was AJ.  Him not coming up in all this "Jason has a twin brother!" nonsense, especially with Monica, is a bit glaring.

I was both amused by Anna noting that she knows what it's like to be confronted with a twin and annoyed because it reminded me how badly the show botched the Anna/Alex story.  Also, she shouldn't waste time feeling sorry for career criminals.

Shut up, Carly.

• Love 12

So many comments from today's episode.

I'd really like to see less Nina.  She's my least favorite character on the show right now followed by Nelle.  Gives Sam, Sonny, and Carly a nice break from being solidly in that position.

I laughed out loud when SBJason went storming into Sam's apartment and shot BMJason dead. I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the reaction the writers were going for, though.

I still hate Nina.  Hopefully Valentine decides to kill Nelle and Nina gets caught in the crossfire. Or maybe she can die trying to take down Cassandra.  I really don't care.  I just want her gone.  And real gone.  Not soap opera gone where she comes back in a few months to shake everything up.  I want her Georgie gone.  Tony gone.  Two characters that I would welcome on my screen so much more than Nina.

Kate is one of my favorite things about GH.

The writers are really doing their best to make BMJason seem like a real ass and SBJason seem like a thoughtful soul during this storyline, aren't they? I'm wondering if they want it to seem like BMJason is questioning whether or not he truly is the real Jason. I liked the scene with Monica and SBJason. It's about time that they talked. I am wondering what kind of role is going to be available for BMJason after all of this is over.

Too much Nina.  I can't stand her.

• Love 4

Oh, and when Sam was going on about how BMJason was worried that Carly and Sonny were going to try to take everything from him - Jake, Danny, Scout, and Sam - I was really hoping Carly would have said that they weren't going to take Scout from him since she is biologically his. Would have like to see the reaction that would get.

• Love 2

Sam's had like twelve hours to process the Jason/Drew revelation and Carly's already breathing down her neck about choosing Jason. Apparently giving Sam some time to think things through and sort out her feelings is out of the question. Why does the show insist on making Sam some helpless character who needs others to guide her through her life's decisions? She's a grown woman and mother to two kids but she always waits on her husband, Sonny, or Carly to point her in a direction. It's so insulting that I'm supposed to believe that CARLY of all people knows what's best for Sam's heart more than Sam herself does. I need Sam to step up and make choices with her own conscious volition and not be a passive participant in her own life. Whichever man she picks, I want her reasons for choosing him to be her own and not because she's doing what's expected of her by everyone else.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Linny said:

Sam's had like twelve hours to process the Jason/Drew revelation and Carly's already breathing down her neck about choosing Jason.

And didn't she do the same thing after the Jake(son) reveal, basically ordering Sam to dump Patrick?  Never mind her claims now that she never really bought Drew was Jason.

Shut.  Up.  Carly.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Linny said:

I need Sam to step up and make choices with her own conscious volition and not be a passive participant in her own life.

The show will never allow her to be firm about anything. Things happen TO Sam. She rarely makes her own choices or decisions.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...we finally see Laura doing some kind of work at/for the hospital (...though, would a board member be interviewing for the day care center?) and she's interviewing fuckin' Nelle?

Nelle wants to work at the daycare center? Why? Charlotte and Avery weren't exactly priorities when they were in her care, and I can't imagine Nina and Carly/Sonny gave her good references.

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And didn't she do the same thing after the Jake(son) reveal, basically ordering Sam to dump Patrick?  Never mind her claims now that she never really bought Drew was Jason.

Shut.  Up.  Carly.

Let's see how quickly Sam shows up with the bike and tells REAL Jason to come back to the PH, rme.

2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Nelle wants to work at the daycare center? Why? Charlotte and Avery weren't exactly priorities when they were in her care, and I can't imagine Nina and Carly/Sonny gave her good references.

Damn.  Nelle gets around.  How many freaking jobs is this chick going to have in the span of one year?!

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Are you looking for a deeper reason than she needs a job to pay her rent lol?

I would love it if Laura introduced herself and Nelle was all, "Laura Spencer?  Ah crap."  Because I have to imagine Bobbie has given Laura the 411 on Nelle.  In fact, Nelle trying to work where Bobbie works is gonna be a non-starter altogether.  Just pack up your bad idea jeans and leave town, idiot.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Are you looking for a deeper reason than she needs a job to pay her rent lol?

I would love it if Laura introduced herself and Nelle was all, "Laura Spencer?  Ah crap."  Because I have to imagine Bobbie has given Laura the 411 on Nelle.  In fact, Nelle trying to work where Bobbie works is gonna be a non-starter altogether.  Just pack up your bad idea jeans and leave town, idiot.

I imagine Laura knows all about Nelle already. Lol. The five seconds Lulu wanted to use Nelle against Valentin re: Charlotte. Or she knows all about what Nelle did to Sonny via Dante/Lulu. Or Bobbie, like you said.

Edited by LexieLily
12 hours ago, seasons said:

I don't think anyone but BMJason will buy that.

The characters on the show don't buy it and the fans won't. BMJason is just too different from Jason that people have watched for twenty(?) years. It was different when SBJason wasn't around but with both of them on the show it's so obvious. 

I still think they are going to try it because what is a soap if they don't spend months with 'who is the father' and then change their minds a year or two later. They are going to try this and I am going to hate it.

• Love 1

Why is BMJason so darn sure that Sonny is supporting SBJason because he wants to get his hands on Derek Wells Media or Aurora or whatever it's called?  Has Sonny ever mentioned even a passing interest in owning a media company? 

• Love 4

If Nelle is really leaving, Michael needs to follow her out of town for six months. The character needs a re-boot. So do many characters, but I think the show could use a break from moping Michael because his latest milquetoast relationship was a dud, before heading into the next milquetoast relationship.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9

Nice payoff today - finally -  between Monica and Jason. LC is a class act.

I love how she acknowledged both her sons and brought Alan into it. How cheated he was on not having both sons.

I got the snifflies. 

Is Jason staying at the metro court? Carly couldn't give him a suite?

• Love 3

How would the random guy BMJason was interviewing know that there are two Jasons? The two Jasons just found out a few hours earlier. Also I am pretty sure that, much like me, SBJason and Sonny have zero interest in Aurora Media, so it's a weird thing for BMJason to be worried about.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If Nelle is really leaving, Michael needs to follow her out of town for six months. The character needs a re-boot. So do many characters, but I think the show could use a break from moping Michael because his latest milquetoast relationship was a dud, before heading into the next milquetoast relationship.

I'll contribute to his ticket.  Michael desperately needs a reboot - maybe even a new face. 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

Also I am pretty sure that, much like me, SBJason and Sonny have zero interest in Aurora Media, so it's a weird thing for BMJason to be worried about.

I thought this at first, then I wondered where the money they used to buy the company came from. If it was from the holdings pre-dock and roll Jason accumulated, then I could see a bit of a problem. 

I didn't pay enough attention to the story to really understand how they bought the company.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, fishcakes said:

How would the random guy BMJason was interviewing know that there are two Jasons? The two Jasons just found out a few hours earlier. Also I am pretty sure that, much like me, SBJason and Sonny have zero interest in Aurora Media, so it's a weird thing for BMJason to be worried about.

I thought it was weird too - at first.  But a lot of Jason Morgan money went into the purchase of that company, so maybe they would want it so they can sell it.  LOL- can't you see Stone Cold in the boardroom and schmoozing with clients!!!  

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The guy who plays Amy's brother is obviously not an experienced professional actor, but I kind of like him. He's genuine. I was shocked by how subtle they were with having Nathan, fake giver of advice, actually giving good advice to Amy, real giver of advice. I thought they were going to step on it by having her say, "Maybe you should write Ask Man Landers" to end the scene.   

Very genuine.  He may not be experienced, but he is natural - not forced.  Maybe being a real-life wounded veteran who has been through the system gives him the substance to deliver in these scenes. 

Re Nathan, I know most people hate this story.  But I have to say that I've enjoyed the chivalrous, sensitive Nathan we've seen in this story.  A basically really nice guy.   

• Love 6