Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And c) I think they're going to go overboard to vilify Ned as part of this.  We already had a taste with Michael lecturing about (GASP!) donating to politicians and (GASP!) his environmental record.

I bet Carly and Sonny LOVE the environment. Carly was crying for all those fish she spearheaded as she threw the guns in the water.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Poor Vinessa Antoine and Donnell Turner. That Roxie stuff was embarrassing.

Poor them for a couple reasons. First off, writers, I don't think cold-blooded animals seek out cold air, unless they've overheated themselves. If I remember my 9th grade biology correctly, they need to be in a warm place to get their muscles working.  Don't make your characters look stupid. Second, and this is my bigger complaint of the two, no matter how hard I try, I can't see any heat between Vinessa and Donnell. I don't think it's his lack of trying, though. I think it's a  combination of her and the terrible dialogue. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Does anyone else think Ava is overreacting to Griffin? She has a right to be angry, but it's not as if she's just finding out he's a priest, and a tortured one at that. She acts as if he totally and maliciously played her. Griffin is an emotional coward, not some calculating PUA.

I think she's way overreacting. It's so ridiculous. And MW is at her worst when she's like this imo. Now this is all based on yesterday's ep as I didn't watch today lol.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I'm sure Cam and Aidan are making a mess upstairs." A mess, in perfect silence? Okay show.

And like, Cody's 25 now, I doubt he's making a mess.  He's probably gone driving around town with Molly and TJ.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Does anyone else think Ava is overreacting to Griffin? She has a right to be angry, but it's not as if she's just finding out he's a priest, and a tortured one at that. She acts as if he totally and maliciously played her. Griffin is an emotional coward, not some calculating PUA.

I think Ave is totally overacting. He gave her very a few mixed messages but none of them were blatant, sexual, or obvious. He told her that he liked her, wished her well in her life, and wanted to be friends with her. She is the one fantasizing about him and she was the one that tried to kiss him. 

When he tried to let her down easily because he is either a priest or he doesn't want to push their relationship in that direction, she started screaming and insulting him. Just because he doesn't want to be with her that way, it doesn't give her the right to get as upset as she did.

It makes Ava superneedy and extra desperate that is so unattractive that I wouldn't blame Griffin if it turned him off completely.

• Love 6

How does Ava know about Griffin doing his married parishioner?  Was it in the Port Charles Herald, or did Johnny's guys tell her?  Sure there was the custody battle, but I don't remember anyone sharing the details.

• Love 5

I was surprised they let Lulu have that line yesterday about Sonny would/could leave the mob if he really wanted to.

For someone who wanted out of the mob, one would think that the person would put away their guns/bombs and step away from violence.   Then again, I guess if you have a son who is a police detective who is jealous of his father's relationship with his bodyguard, you can be involved in two shootings within weeks and walk away with no repercussions except a limp and having to spend time at the stupid hospital.

And yes, Carly.  Jason got shot because of you.   It is all about you.

In between my regular bouts of emotions of disgust around Carson, I did secretly enjoy Sonny trying to get Carly to take a hike and Carly doubling down on the mob life. 

• Love 2

The thing is, unless they're in the cute baby stage or there's some front-burner storyline involving them (Charlotte as the child everyone wants custody of, Jake and the series of mysterious whatevers, Emma and Spencer when Show makes an effort to get them for a while), we aren't going to see children much on this show. Cameron and Aiden are hardly by themselves in this. How often do we see Danny? Or Rocco? 

Howarth works well with the kid, I'll give him that. I belatedly agree with the person who commented that Jake's current haircut is an improvement.  

Yes, Ava was being unreasonable.  The weird thing is that the way the scenes were being written and directed, it seemed we were supposed to think she was giving Griffin a truth smackdown, when I was thinking, "Huh?" He hardly led her on. At most, she should have been hurt and then awkward around him. I don't see why she has grounds for outrage and lashing out.  

Maura West did go pretty big in those scenes, but I thought Matt Cohen was the one whose choices were strange (and not effective) in them. I couldn't figure out why he would be so weepy about this.    

I think Maura West looks fabulous (burn makeup or Phantom mask aside), but she doesn't exactly read as way younger than her age. Couldn't her being much older than Griffin be another reason he wouldn't think of her that way? Claudette was more of a peer.   

Those lighthearted lizard scenes are tolerable when the lizard is actually there, but when people are just peeking behind a curtain and we have to "imagine" it...no.   

Sonny and Carly, meh. I think I'd rather listen to Aunt Stella's Jordan fixation than to Bobbie's Nelle fixation.  

• Love 3

My head canon is that Bobbie's fixation with Evul Nelle is displaced anger at Carly for coming into town, seducing Tony and deliberately ruin her own marriage.  Either that or early dementia.

3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Maura West did go pretty big in those scenes, but I thought Matt Cohen was the one whose choices were strange (and not effective) in them. I couldn't figure out why he would be so weepy about this

But Griffin is so sensitive!  He feels so much!  Of course he would be weepy because Ava got hurt!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, sunnyface said:

In between my regular bouts of emotions of disgust around Carson, I did secretly enjoy Sonny trying to get Carly to take a hike and Carly doubling down on the mob life. 

I kind of enjoyed that, too. But given they both decided to stay together and in the mob, I don't want to hear any whining about the violence and its cost to them. The show has to stop that.

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:15 PM, fishcakes said:

It was nice of Ava to go after Griffin and comfort him. I'm sure he feels a lot better after their talk.

At least he's not thinking about his dead patient anymore.

20 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly praying is as obnoxious as Sonny doing it. 

"This [time that Jason got shot] feels different." And Carly's musings about Jake Doe. Hello, anvils!

I'm so tired of the worst characters ever praying. What's with all the religious scenes anyway? It's like they're trying to make God look bad.

Also, I'm getting a headache from all these Jason/Jakeson anvils hanging over our heads, and as someone mentioned ^^^, they really are going to drag this on forever. I just can't wait to see more Sam crying and Carly saying "I just knew something was off Jason, I knew it wasn't really you." 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Maura West did go pretty big in those scenes, but I thought Matt Cohen was the one whose choices were strange (and not effective) in them. I couldn't figure out why he would be so weepy about this.   

He makes a weepy face in 95% of his scenes. Maybe he thinks it's soapy.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, ciarra said:

How does Ava know about Griffin doing his married parishioner?  Was it in the Port Charles Herald, or did Johnny's guys tell her?  Sure there was the custody battle, but I don't remember anyone sharing the details.

I'm sure that Avery overheard Lulu and Dante talking about and relayed the information to Ava, of course.

• Love 1

If today's scenes didn't prove the point that Valentin doesn't love Nina and is only using her to bolster his case for custody of Charlotte I don't know what will. Nina should not be inserting herself into discussions about custody that Lulu and Valentin are having. Lulu didn't bring along Dante to have this talk. Valentin has to be afraid of something that will cause him to lose in court because he keeps pushing Lulu into joint custody and he and Nina both have that undercurrent that she is being completely unreasonable for not trusting him with Charlotte.

Nina telling Maxie that she fired her because she couldn't trust her but continuing to take back Valentin is the height of stupidity. Nina fired Maxie because she couldn't stand it that Maxie wanted to allow Lulu to get to know HER OWN daughter.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 6

Scotty telling Franco about Lee's death made me thankful all over again that Franco was off-canvas during that tribute episode.  The show can tell me a million times he does, but I just don't buy that Franco gives a shit about my beloved Scotty.  I guess I should be happy that it gets him on-screen, but I hate that Franco is Scotty's son.

And Franco's Jason obsession is long gone?  He went out of his way to fall in love with Jason's ex and befriend/become a father figure to his kid.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Scotty telling Franco about Lee's death made me thankful all over again that Franco was off-canvas during that tribute episode.  The show can tell me a million times he does, but I just don't buy that Franco gives a shit about my beloved Scotty.  I guess I should be happy that it gets him on-screen, but I hate that Franco is Scotty's son.

:waving my switch Dante and Franco's dads petition in front of you:

• Love 8

Valentin really is nothing but a user. He uses Charlotte to make himself more attractive to Nina, he uses Nina to help his custody case, and he uses Ava's insecurities to help clear his name regarding Nikolas' death. He's becoming more and more unappealing and one note.

Franco trying to simulate normal human emotions in any capacity is a reach, but pretending to care about Lee and forcing that hug on Scotty was all kinds of awkward. Scotty's uncomfortable reaction was the best. I also appreciate how Scotty always greets Franco by calling him "son," as if he has to remind himself that yes, unfortunately this abomination is his flesh and blood. 

I'm not Amy's biggest fan, but she deserves better than what the stylist did to her today. Those flutter sleeves and tiny choker were not flattering. If they have no intention of showing us Chet then I do wish they'd shut up about him. It's hard to care about someone via secondhand information.

Two months ago I would have been upset by Stella sticking around. Now I just consider that every minute we spend with her is one less minute spent on Sonny/Carly. Plus, we got to see TJ. It irks me that he's talked about medical school for years, and yet we only see him bussing tables at Kelly's. Can't he get on the fast track with Kiki and work at the hospital? It'd be amazing if the show titled General Hospital would actually make the hospital a priority and focus on the next generation of doctors and nurses.

• Love 6

No matter how hard they try, Franco will a) never be redeemed in my eyes, and b) be the long-lost brother of Jason Quartermaine.  We more or less "saw" Jason grow up onscreen; it's pretty damn unlikely that the meeting with Franco alluded to today never happened. I liked Scotty's theory about it, and I'd love for that to be the real story. Keep Franco's genes away from those of everyone else in town. 

• Love 5

Fact is, Helena was a kickass villain.  There is no way I'm buying that Valentine scared her.  She'd kick his ass with some scheme and then head out for high tea.  Why do they build up a character like that when they know that they will absolutely fail to deliver? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

:waving my switch Dante and Franco's dads petition in front of you:

I would pay to see Maurice play father to Roger Howarth.    This needs to happen. 

52 minutes ago, rur said:

No matter how hard they try, Franco will a) never be redeemed in my eyes, and b) be the long-lost brother of Jason Quartermaine.  We more or less "saw" Jason grow up onscreen; it's pretty damn unlikely that the meeting with Franco alluded to today never happened. I liked Scotty's theory about it, and I'd love for that to be the real story. Keep Franco's genes away from those of everyone else in town. 

I swear if they make Franco and AJ brothers/twins, I will riot.    That's too much,  man.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Linny said:

I'm not Amy's biggest fan, but she deserves better than what the stylist did to her today. Those flutter sleeves and tiny choker were not flattering.

The dress was okay aside from those terrible sleeves, but those terrible sleeves are awful from the side.

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

he keeps pushing Lulu into joint custody

Isn't having free and unfettered access to both parents in her life what's best for Charlotte? 

Regardless, I really want Charlotte dead. I'm so tired of the sturm und drang and the amount of smug on both sides as one ups the other or thinks they have. 

44 minutes ago, Linny said:

Franco trying to simulate normal human emotions in any capacity is a reach, but pretending to care about Lee and forcing that hug on Scotty was all kinds of awkward. Scotty's uncomfortable reaction was the best. I also appreciate how Scotty always greets Franco by calling him "son," as if he has to remind himself that yes, unfortunately this abomination is his flesh and blood. 

Scott's expression during the hug was one of "Uh, this isn't why I told him about Lee's death. Why is he doing this?"

That picture that's supposed to be Franco and Jason as kids looks absolutely nothing like anyone onscreen. I bet one of the writers brought in a random picture and that's what's being used. LOL.

Ugh, this Stella story. Why is a grown woman messing around in other adults' personal lives? It's not being written in any kind of soapy way, so she comes across as terrible, not misguidedly concerned.

If Ava can get Valentin a priceless tapestry, why can't she pay for her own reconstructive surgery?

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Ava can get Valentin a priceless tapestry, why can't she pay for her own reconstructive surgery?

I thought it was some kind of sekrit surgery, one only Valentin has access to.  <rme>

I think Ava needs Valentin because he has access to the surgeons who can work miracles.  Ava doesn't know who they are or what the clinic is.

1 hour ago, Linny said:

Plus, we got to see TJ. It irks me that he's talked about medical school for years, and yet we only see him bussing tables at Kelly's. Can't he get on the fast track with Kiki and work at the hospital? It'd be amazing if the show titled General Hospital would actually make the hospital a priority and focus on the next generation of doctors and nurses.

It bugs me that TJ has been on the "I'm going to be  doctor" track for what seems like forever but the medical school stuff all goes to Kiki.  Because she's blonde and attractive?

29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Isn't having free and unfettered access to both parents in her life what's best for Charlotte?

Yes, absolutely.  But that's not necessarily joint custody.  In joint custody both parents are equal decisions makers which can lead to fights over what camp the kid goes to, or what after-school activities, or even when he kid can get his/her hair cut.

I used to work in a child and family clinic where we saw a number of problems in cases where there was joint custody.  One of the more memorable ones was the boy who stayed with his mother Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and his father Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and they equally split Sundays.  The poor kid had so little stability in his life, he was always traveling back and forth between his parents because they had joint custody and his father an accountant, wanted it shared equitably.  (The psychologist's recommendation was to pick a location and then let him visit the other parent for weeks at a time rather than one day here, one day there.)

What's best for Charlotte is to have one place to call home, and unfettered access to the other parent.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think Ava needs Valentin because he has access to the surgeons who can work miracles.  Ava doesn't know who they are or what the clinic is.

Ah, okay. But couldn't she ask Anna for the information?

29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What's best for Charlotte is to have one place to call home, and unfettered access to the other parent.

I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. Charlotte, please step in front of a bullet and end this terrible story.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

Was Anna involved in Valentin's hunchback surgery?  I didn't watch when he appeared so I don't know.

I like the kid who plays Charlotte but she really is just a pawn in this story.  I hate Nina's in-and-out  opting into her life, and how proprietary Nina gets when she's decided that she's in.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Was Anna involved in Valentin's hunchback surgery?  I didn't watch when he appeared so I don't know.

Her rejection of him - or was it Alex's? - spurned him into getting the surgery, I think.

Edited by TeeVee329

I figured with all the digging Anna has done on Valentin, she'd know where he had his surgery and who did it.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I like the kid who plays Charlotte but she really is just a pawn in this story. 

I think the kid is fine. I just hate this stupid story—it's a tedious custody battle, something this fakakta show never does well.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I figured with all the digging Anna has done on Valentin, she'd know where he had his surgery and who did it.

Which doesn't guarantee that Anna would tell Ava anything. Sure is Anna fixated on Valentin right now but before that it was the Jeromes.

Edited by nilyank
5 hours ago, Linny said:

Franco trying to simulate normal human emotions in any capacity is a reach, but pretending to care about Lee and forcing that hug on Scotty was all kinds of awkward. Scotty's uncomfortable reaction was the best

Disclaimer:  I despise Franco with the heat of a thousand suns and I don't think RoHo is all that and a bag of chips, but I do have to give kudos to Roger and Kin today.  That hug was so freakin' awkward and uncomfortable I could feel it through my tv.  Good on them for portraying that realistically.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Fact is, Helena was a kickass villain.  There is no way I'm buying that Valentine scared her.  She'd kick his ass with some scheme and then head out for high tea.  Why do they build up a character like that when they know that they will absolutely fail to deliver? 

They don't know they will fail to deliver.  They clearly think their writing is top-notch.

8 hours ago, Linny said:

Two months ago I would have been upset by Stella sticking around. Now I just consider that every minute we spend with her is one less minute spent on Sonny/Carly. Plus, we got to see TJ. It irks me that he's talked about medical school for years, and yet we only see him bussing tables at Kelly's. Can't he get on the fast track with Kiki and work at the hospital? It'd be amazing if the show titled General Hospital would actually make the hospital a priority and focus on the next generation of doctors and nurses.

This. I'm deeply irked that TJ has to bus tables at Kelly's and dream of med school while Kiki's sex appeal is apparently getting her not only unearned compliments but also special rounds with the attending at the hospital. Dr. B had better have skeevy motives. Otherwise I see blatant racial bias (at a minimum) in GH. Unless the show is building an arc of sexism or even rape for Kiki, this favoritism and prejudice for the privileged white class (given her mother Ava's obvious wealth and status) nauseates and infuriates me.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 5

I just can't with all the worry and sniveling over Jason being in the hospital and in a coma. Jason chose to go to Sonny's mob meeting and interfere. And Sam followed him there, clearly understanding that it wasn't a teaparty; it was dangerous. She also breezed in without caution or surveilling first.

In his role as Sonny's enforcer, Jason has killed, physically assaulted, intimidated, and threatened adversaries and people who got in the way of Sonny's power trip. In his line of work, Jason is bound to be in  a world of hurt and to cause it. But Sam and Carly sob and wring their hands about any physical punchback that Jason gets, as if he were pure as the driven snow. It's Jason's choice and will to be protecting Sonny and his interests. He's got plenty in the bank, and doesn't even need to work. Neither does Sonny; both should raise their kids and grandkids now, thankful to be alive. But Sonny, Carly, Sam, and Jason are too enthralled with the money and power to pull out for ethical reasons They are all "ride or die" for the mob ethos. They paint it as some kind of force they can't escape. Apparently they feel that a spiritual force protects them. It's a bat-shit crazy way to live and raise kids, but these four WON'T walk away. Don't cry for us, Argentina.

• Love 5

Amy and Nathan talking loudly outside of Kelly's about his being Assman Landers, how only two other people know, "We're totally in the clear!"...what amateurs. Have they never watched television before? They got by with it this time, but I was totally expecting the pan to someone listening.  

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Amy and Nathan talking loudly outside of Kelly's about his being Assman Landers, how only two other people know, "We're totally in the clear!"...what amateurs. Have they never watched television before? They got by with it this time, but I was totally expecting the pan to someone listening.  

I still don't understand how they think he'll remain anonymous despite plans to attend the book launch.  Are people at the book launch going to keep their eyes closed the entire time?  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I still don't understand how they think he'll remain anonymous despite plans to attend the book launch.  Are people at the book launch going to keep their eyes closed the entire time?  

I predict a mask, a la the Lone Ranger. But apparently the writers have already forgotten that this whole story started because Amy had used his picture on her blog and random people were already coming up to him and thanking him for his advice. His identity is already out there. 

• Love 6

Remind me, did Sonny ever offer to pay for TJ's college and med school? Given how Shawn worked for him and went to prison and Sonny allegedly cares about TJ? Good for TJ if he turned mob money down, but did any of that happen?

You know, it could actually be a decent story* if TJ and Kiki were both interns at the hospital and we could see them interact with each other and the other staff. Does Dr. Bensch favor Kiki because he wants in her pants or she's rich and white, or both? Does Monica (she's still Chief of Staff, right?) not immediately see the problem, not because she's racist but because she doesn't see racial bias as readily as the gender bias she has herself experienced?

Jesus God, I'm blanking on the other medical professionals now, except Liz who is busy baby-sitting Franco and ignoring 66% of her children. This show has been fundamentally broken.

*a phrase that should be assumed to be followed by "with different writers."

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

Remind me, did Sonny ever offer to pay for TJ's college and med school? G

I thought Duke had either offered and been turned down or been accepted because he felt guilty for putting a hit out on Jordan.  

• Love 2

A question for anyone who was watching back then:

Where did Jason come from?  And by that I mean, Alan and Susan are his birth parents.  Did we see Susan give birth to him or did she just show up on the Q setps one day and hand this baby to Alan to raise?  

I'm just curious how they're going to make this whole SBu/BM/Franco nonsense work.  

• Love 2

She gave birth off screen, but was visited whIle still in the hospital (I think by Alan?). Susan was not the type to hide a twin from Alan, but I don't expect the current writers will care about that. It's sad enough that Susan was a ton of fun and Jason does not have even the tiniest bit of her spirit. Maybe Billy should be Susan and Alan's son so he can be fun again, and SBu can be someone else's boring stick in the mud son. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

But Jason suffers so!  He can't be fun!

I'm expecting Heather to explain that Susan really had twins only she didn't know it and Heather stole the other baby away and gave it to (insert name here).

Wasn't that the story the first time with the James Franco Franco? Heather stole the secret twin and sold it to James Franco's mother? So now, they're going to have to . . . retcon cubed? R1: Jason had a secret twin, Franco;  R2: Franco was Heather and Scott's kid; R3: Whoops! he was a secret twin of Jason after all, having playdates with Jason? or He's still Heather and Scott's son, having playdates with Jason, but not related to him?  And if Franco's mother was living way the hell out in BFE, how in the word did she get him to Port Charles? 

. . . My head is starting to hurt. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, rur said:

He's still Heather and Scott's son, having playdates with Jason, but not related to him?

Play dates important enough to photograph but no one remembers. It's all so stupid, and proves yet again RoHo should have been a character not named Franco. History is being tortured to make SBu's return work.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Perkie said:

Where did Jason come from?  And by that I mean, Alan and Susan are his birth parents.  Did we see Susan give birth to him or did she just show up on the Q setps one day and hand this baby to Alan to raise? 

As I recall, Susan left town because Alan wouldn't divorce Monica, but came back after Jason was born. Then she started dating Scotty, who was trying to use Jason to get money out of Alan. Later she was murdered by ... somebody, and Jason went to live with Alan and Monica, although Monica was verrrrry opposed to it and, contrary to all her retconned recollections about how she loved Jason the moment she held him, she spent at least several months screaming at the poor kid to get away from her and calling him Alan's "bastard son."

1 hour ago, rur said:

Wasn't that the story the first time with the James Franco Franco? Heather stole the secret twin and sold it to James Franco's mother? So now, they're going to have to . . . retcon cubed? R1: Jason had a secret twin, Franco;  R2: Franco was Heather and Scott's kid; R3: Whoops! he was a secret twin of Jason after all, having playdates with Jason? or He's still Heather and Scott's son, having playdates with Jason, but not related to him?  And if Franco's mother what living way the hell out in BFE, how in the word did she get him to Port Charles? 

My guess is that the story of the secret twin will turn out to be true, but it's Billy Miller who was Jason's twin who Heather sold to Betsy Franco. So Billy Miller and Franco grew up together for a while, and the boy in the photograph with Franco is young BM, Jason's identical twin.  Later, BM left the Franco household because, well, because Helena, I suppose. I'm not sure how Franco ends up believing he's the secret twin himself (maybe that's what crazy-ass Betsy told him) or that BM was only his imaginary friend, but I'm sure they'll explain it all in some entirely unconvincing fashion because that is what happens when writers don't have a plan. If Franco is indeed Heather and Scotty's kid, then he'd be Jason's second cousin (and, if my theory is correct, Billy Miller's as well) because Heather and Susan Moore were first cousins.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

History is being tortured to make SBu's return work.

That's what happens when the current show-runner doesn't care about the show's history.  (Or the viewers really).

If SBu wanted to return, he should have been make into a different character.  Granted it didn't work so well with Sarah Brown but them's the breaks.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, rur said:

Wasn't that the story the first time with the James Franco Franco? Heather stole the secret twin and sold it to James Franco's mother? So now, they're going to have to . . . retcon cubed? R1: Jason had a secret twin, Franco;  R2: Franco was Heather and Scott's kid; R3: Whoops! he was a secret twin of Jason after all, having playdates with Jason? or He's still Heather and Scott's son, having playdates with Jason, but not related to him?  And if Franco's mother what living way the hell out in BFE, how in the word did she get him to Port Charles? 

Franco and Jason are related: they're cousins through their biological mothers, Heather and Susan.  So whoever they retcon the story, it looks like Franco will gain another relative.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Franco and Jason are related: they're cousins through their biological mothers, Heather and Susan.  So whoever they retcon the story, it looks like Franco will gain another relative.

You know who'd be an awesome relative for Franco and Jason? The Grim Reaper.

• Love 13