Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)

In real life, I could see Laura and Kevin getting together.  They're both nice people and while in her youth Laura was attracted to bad boys, she's older and hopefully wise now.  The problem is that they have no story other than this dreadful one with Spencer.  This show just can't be bothered.

4 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Spencer wouldn't try these revenge schemes if he didn't think he had a chance of getting away with it. Instead of rolling their eyes at his cuteness, Laura and Kevin need to grow some backbone and involve themselves in Spencer's ethics training, or religious practices/beliefs, if he has any. His proposal to Sonny should alert everyone that if Spencer doesn't get some ethical/spiritual counseling fast, he will be on his way to living like Sonny, believing in instant revenge on perceived "enemies" instead of using the law, negotiations, or other avenues to solve his current and future (adult) problems.

It's the Corinthos entitlement gene.  On top of Nikolas' parenting that made Spencer think he is so cute.

But I'm putting my money on Sonny's reply being something about getting out of the business now.  Certainly not anything near a talk about morality and letting the adults handle things.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Speaking of vets, I hope Bobbie fans are enjoying all her screen time lately. I wish I could.  

I was thinking that Bobbie has been on quite a bit lately. I like her, and even I think it's a bit too much.

And she's also going to hatch a revenge scheme against Nelle.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jsbt said:

They used to sort of discuss it in the days when Sam was paired with other people (Silas, Patrick) but even then they would largely dance around it.

Yeah, and it's sort of pointless to talk about it with a non mob guy.

24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Yeah, and it's sort of pointless to talk about it with a non mob guy.

And those were not organic conversations, especially the ones with Patrick. They were specifically written because Jason was still alive, under their nose, and it was an audience tease. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, jsbt said:

As for Sam: I thought Ron Carlivati and FV kind of half-assedly backed into Sam changing her mind about the mob life when she had Danny, and then when Jason died on that pier in 2012. To me that was when shit changed for her, and I bought it. I still do. Those are organic reasons. But have she and Jason ever discussed it, no, not really

I think they were working towards that as part of pairing Sam with McBain and it was more or less dropped with the PP lawsuit.

It actually would've made sense for it to be an issue with Patrick and Sam because he hated Jason and despised the mob. But that relationship had all the depth of a puddle in the desert so they didn't bother with conversations that weren't about pancakes and their new family* 

*I need a sarcasm font that is the equivalent of a Copkilla Eyeroll

• Love 2

Again, while Joss' hating on Sonny is good fun, it's hard to truly enjoy because we all know it's going to evaporate like an ice cold glass of water on a hot as hell day in three to six weeks.

Nice scenes with Scotty and Ava.

• Love 11

Every time Joss goes on a rant against Carly and Sonny, I level up. It's so satisfying not only because I agree with her, but also because Carly finally has to wrangle a child who is gutsy enough to defy her, unlike doormat Michael. I want her to give Carly hell every day of her life. I want her to compile her grievances against Carly and Sonny and nail it to their front door so they can't escape it. I want her to constantly point out how Sonny can't measure up against Jax. I want to bask in her open, unapologetic hate for Sonny for as long as I can.

Laura shouldn't tease me with the prospect of sending Spencer to school in Montana. Kevin is a saint for taking Spencer's shenanigans with aplomb.

I still love Ava and Scott, and it was nice to see Dante in scenes with them and Bobbie. I like it when they mix the cast outside of the normal configurations. 

• Love 15
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I still think the obvious story for Kevin and Laura now that they're a couple - one that's staring the writers in the faces - is doing something with him being a doctor at GH and Laura being on the board bringing them into conflict.

Also, in my dreams, given how much time has been given over to crises in Laura's family, I still really want some kind of situation with Serena/Christina to crop up that leads to Kevin spending more time with Lucy and maybe Laura gets a little jelly about it.

Those are both of my dreams too. It could create internal conflict that deals exclusively with Kevin and Laura's relationship and not Spencer or Lulu or Charlotte or Valentin, so that means it won't happen.

• Love 2

Joss was a BOSS today. Sure, there was some teenage whining mixed in, but she kept nailing 3 pointers again and again and again about the awfulness of Sonny and how hurt and angry she is. No wonder Carly sputters and stuttered and could barely muster up any defense other than "I love Sonny, we're better together" like a fucking moron.

And OF COURSE Sonny is dismissive of Joss' feelings. Of course he thinks he can talk to her and she'll get past it with a shrug of his shoulders. He doesn't fucking care and neither does Carly.  Neither are prepared to WORK or make any kind of sacrifice on Joss' behalf.

Rock on Joss. Be that shit disturber as long as you can.

• Love 20
(edited)

Today was who gives a crap about their opinion day. 

Bobbie and Dante who gives a crap about their opinion in this matter. And JZ delivered that "your mom is looking out for you" line terribly. She sounded so mean. Poor Joss was trapped between these two wenches. And did it look to anyone like LW get facework done? 

Why would Kevin give a crap about whether Sonny thinks it's a good thing Kevin is with Laura? I'm sure Kevin is so grateful for the seal of approval. What, is Sonny Laura's dad now? Oh, and Kevin must be grateful for the very obvious advice of "watch out for Spencer."

Why didn't they want to tell Nina about Man Landers, and also, why did Nina have to know? Why is Nina being barreled in there? She's giving hugs to Spencer, Charlotte just adores her, and now Olivia is comforting this woman? Less Nina, please.

And to top the episode off, Sonny and Carly's kiss. Ugh. Of course she'll get Josslyn and Sonny, the shebeast gets everything she wants. Well with Burton back at least Sonny will have to watch her hover all over his ass.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Spencer was born before Joss, too. 

4 hours ago, rags said:

Joss is 14? Wasn't Emma born before Joss?  I know, it's a soap opera.

And let's not forget that only a couple of summers ago, Emma, Joss, Spencer and one of those Weber boys (Cain? Caleb? Cookie?) were all essentially the same age. 

• Love 12

I have no idea why Guza decided to write in BH's second pregnancy and give us Cam, who IMO should have died at least six times since his conception / birth.   Sigh.  Yes, Morgan is dead and SORASing Josslyn provides story for Carly in dealing with her teenage daughter, but the show should have aged Cam, Spencer, Emma and Jake to all be 12 to 14 and provide story for the tween set.  No, I am not talking about romance stuff for the tween / teen set, but whatever it is that kids that age are doing and pull them into their parents stories.

Sonny is like that icky ex that just refuses to die.

There is no one else on the show to pair with CarSon, so let them rot on the backburner.

I like Laura and Kevin and think it is time for Serena/Christina to come to town.  Let's hope that the show at least does not backward SORAS Scotty's daughters.

Spencer makes Sonny tolerable at least for a few minutes.

I just can't with this Man Lander's crap.  

• Love 2
(edited)

I love that Joss hates Sonny, but the actress is not good and she has no charisma to make up for it, so I can't full enjoy her Sonny take-downs. Also, as @TeeVee329 pointed out, obviously she'll be back to loving Sonny in a month anyway so I can't get invested. I was already burned by MWOP. I'm smarter now.

I wanted to watch the Scotty/Ava scenes because I love them together, but I can't watch anything in this story.

The Nina/Nathan/Amy scenes were so stupid. Honestly Nina is one of the only characters I still marginally like sometimes and I do appreciate that the Man Landers story doesn't involve Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam in any way, but everything about those scenes was just painful to watch in it's boring stupidity.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

obviously she'll be back to loving Sonny in a month anyway

and

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Again, while Joss' hating on Sonny is good fun, it's hard to truly enjoy because we all know it's going to evaporate like an ice cold glass of water on a hot as hell day in three to six weeks.

I'm not so sure.  Sonny needs a foe so that his admirers can be all boo hoo hoo poor widdle Sonny.  And Ava's sort of out of the picture and Julian's spending his time trying to convince Alexis that she's in love with him.  

That leaves Joss. 

• Love 1

Yes. Sonny and a 14-year-old girl have the same impulse control, and about the same vocabulary.

Also, they only need to SORAS her about five years for them to have hate sex, if they want to go that route with it. Promo: "What happens when your worst enemy [black-and-white Jax with raccoon eyes] and the love of your life [black-and-white Carly looking angry] find out you've committed the ultimate sin [quick cuts: Sonny and 19-year-old Joss in bed; Bobbie saying, "Oh my God, Sonny, what have you done?"; Sonny smashing barware]. ABC's General Hospital!"

It would be the horror sequel to Soily. Sauce! 

• Love 12

I loved Joss today, she has more class and self respect than her mother. I don't even know how Carly doesn't feel lack of self respect for herself to see how her daughter who she's supposed to be molding looks at her. 

And Bobbie really shouldn't be speaking to Joss about not knowing anything, seems like Joss knows more than anyone. 

• Love 5

Why does anyone think Morgan needs peace? Morgan doesn't care what's happening right now. Morgan is dead.

Dante needs to give his "You're a coward. You're afraid to face up to the consequences of your actions" speech to his thug of a father. Talk about someone who never pays.

Laura needs to fire Chandler. He clearly doesn't know he works for Laura, not Spencer. Send Spencer to camp in Montana. Shut the little turd down, Laura. GOD.

And once again, why is Spencer having vulnerable moments with everyone but Laura? It's not as if he's afraid of showing emotion. 

Laura doesn't need Sonny's benediction to be with Kevin or anyone. Ugh.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

And did it look to anyone like LW get facework done? 

I think it was her eye makeup. Maybe the liner?

4 hours ago, Vella said:

Joss was a BOSS today. Sure, there was some teenage whining mixed in, but she kept nailing 3 pointers again and again and again about the awfulness of Sonny and how hurt and angry she is.

I thought that was pretty good, too. The teenage whining was realistic—it isn't fair that Joss has to obey Carly and Carly can do anything she wants. But that's what being a kid is about. It's gross—but entirely in character—that Carly won't put her daughter first in this situation, no matter what she says she's doing.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

and

I'm not so sure.  Sonny needs a foe so that his admirers can be all boo hoo hoo poor widdle Sonny.  And Ava's sort of out of the picture and Julian's spending his time trying to convince Alexis that she's in love with him.  

That leaves Joss. 

Lol.  I'm now picturing Sonny going on a long ramble, with Joss is snapchatting it and putting a puppy filter on him.  Sonny will get mad and threaten to take out the internet, as Joss's twitter feed suddenly becomes a hit due to her quoting and mocking Sonny.  He then gets a facebook page and our fall sweeps cumulates into the two of them vaguebooking for two weeks straight.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Dante needs to give his "You're a coward. You're afraid to face up to the consequences of your actions" speech to his thug of a father. Talk about someone who never pays.

Those scenes...ugh.   Hey, Dante, remember when your own damned father shot you in the chest and then you lied about it in court?  Yeah, sit down.

Why is Dante even on this case?  He shouldn't be anywhere near it--never mind interrogating Ava without her lawyer present. 

• Love 13

Today showed what a horrible mother Carly is.  She wants Sonny and that is all there is to it.  Carly has chosen a murdering mobster over her 14 year old daughter.  Joss is not being a "typical" teenager who simply resents her stepfather.  In the past Sonny tried to murder her father and now he has had Jax deported, so he can not be with Joss when she needs her father the most.  In the past year she has lost her brother, grandmother and regular access to her father.  Carly is beyond selfish.  How could she expect Joss to cheerfully go along playing happy family with Sonny?  Worst. Mother. Ever. 

• Love 19
17 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

liked the dress stuff with Olivia. Olivia is best when she's in town aunt mode, not up in Julian's face mode.

OLivia was wearing an ingénue wedding dress, all white and complete with long, lacy veil, right? Made me throw up in my mouth a little. Yes, I know that so many sophisticates guffaw at symbolism and wear the whitest white like the most pure blushing brides of yore, but Olivia in that kind of wedding getup is ready for Halloween, more than a wedding. She's a grandmother. And she just had a baby recently with a man who isn't her intended upcoming groom. And she has a full-grown son whose father is head of a mob family. Olivia has been around the block, and is not a virginal ingénue bride. To complement her dark eyes and hair, she could wear the most delicate pink organza dress with bouffant skirt (to set off a tiny waist) or an elegant deep rose satin dress, accessorized with a mini hat and a glorious matching fascinator. She is much more likely to impress dressed like that instead of copying bridal magazines.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, ulkis said:

And did it look to anyone like LW get facework done? 

Yeah, that was bugging me the whole episode.  It was like her face was frozen right between the eyes or something.

10 hours ago, ulkis said:

Today was who gives a crap about their opinion day. 

Why would Kevin give a crap about whether Sonny thinks it's a good thing Kevin is with Laura? I'm sure Kevin is so grateful for the seal of approval. What, is Sonny Laura's dad now? Oh, and Kevin must be grateful for the very obvious advice of "watch out for Spencer."

To give Sonny a tiny bit of a hall pass, I think he just meant, "Wow, thank God there's literally a doctor in the house, because Spencer has gone full-on Damien, and he needs round-the-clock psychiatric care, so good think his grandmother is shacking up with a therapist, whew." 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Speaking of vets, I hope Bobbie fans are enjoying all her screen time lately. I wish I could.  

I like Bobbie but she sure has been a yenta lately. She left Joss and Carly to work out their differences, but before leaving she sent a zinger to Joss about not understanding the whole situation that Carly was in when she reconciled with Sonny. It was very vague, but sounded like she was on Carly's side. I didn't think that was appropriate for Bobbie to comment. Also, Bobbie has been hanging out around Ava in the hospital and giving her two cents over and over to Dante, the PCPD detective who is questioning and investigating Ava (without proper legal counsel!!) What gives Bobbie any right to gossip about Ava to a police detective? And if Bobbie is on duty at the hospital, why isn't she in SCRUBS or a nurse's uniform? She has an ID badge pinned to her outfit, but no uniform.

Thirdly, Bobbie has been gossiping about Nell and giving her two cents about the girl to various people, and has even told Nell to leave town.

Bobbie has been a real pain lately in Port Charles, acting like she is perfect and lecturing other people.

• Love 6
(edited)

I honestly feel like I could put up with the character (Bobbie) better if the actress had not gone to such extremes in the surgical modification of her face. The implants and the bright red hair are not helping either. That's the look of 64 trying to look "sexy early forties," and trying too damn hard.  

Vernee Watson-Johnson (Stella) is three years older. She's playing someone at least as annoying as Bobbie, possibly more so, because the character is all overbearing and pushy with about two weeks of GH history rather than decades, and many of us are barely invested in the characters she's haranguing, let alone Stella herself. But VWJ looks recognizably human and can make expressions and pronounce crisp consonants because her face isn't pumped full of whatever, so nothing is taking me out of the scene. The scene will be as good as she can make it, and she looks like a lovely "young senior" playing her age. JZ crossed a line in the battle with age around the time Roy was her love interest, and she seems to just keep going in that direction.  

I read this post over, and it sounds mean, and I ask if I'm one of those bad people on the internet. I do get it. It's a horrible business for women. But that's how I feel as a viewer in this case.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

OLivia was wearing an ingénue wedding dress, all white and complete with long, lacy veil, right? Made me throw up in my mouth a little. Yes, I know that so many sophisticates guffaw at symbolism and wear the whitest white like the most pure blushing brides of yore, but Olivia in that kind of wedding getup is ready for Halloween, more than a wedding. She's a grandmother. And she just had a baby recently with a man who isn't her intended upcoming groom. And she has a full-grown son whose father is head of a mob family. Olivia has been around the block, and is not a virginal ingénue bride. To complement her dark eyes and hair, she could wear the most delicate pink organza dress with bouffant skirt (to set off a tiny waist) or an elegant deep rose satin dress, accessorized with a mini hat and a glorious matching fascinator. She is much more likely to impress dressed like that instead of copying bridal magazines.

I wasn't bothered by Olivia wearing white. Even if she's a  soap character and grandma, it's still her first wedding, and I can understand the logic behind wanting to wear a traditional wedding dress. (And most of us have seen at least one pregnant bride coming down the aisle in a big, white dress, or not-previously married women with their children as attendants,  so there's that.) 

What bothered me was the story they were trying to make us swallow about it. If that dress was really supposed to be a dress that her mother and her grandmother had worn, then wardrobe should have put her in  a dress that looked like it was at least 40 years old, style-wise. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Why is Dante even on this case?  He shouldn't be anywhere near it--never mind interrogating Ava without her lawyer present. 

In Dante's defence, Ava told Bobbie that she was ready to talk to police (presumably without her lawyer) and Bobbie called Dante.  Than Sonny dropped his full custody bomb on Ava and suddenly she changed her mind and decided not to confess.  

Also Dante is on the case because Nathan's being the face of a blog and Jordan's busy being called a faithless whore in front of her staff.  And those eleventy eleven cops that were there for that are now back in the closet and unable to get a suspect's confession.  

35 minutes ago, rur said:

If that dress was really supposed to be a dress that her mother and her grandmother had worn, then wardrobe should have put her in  a dress that looked like it was at least 40 years old, style-wise. 

Right?!!  I actually thought it was sort of a cute dress (though I hated the veil) and then wondered if there was something wrong with me that she was poo pooing the dress so hard.  

• Love 2

I'm horrified with the prospect that Carly, confronted with Joss wanting to move to Australia to be with her father, will file for full custody and force Joss to stay Stateside. With the help of Diane, Sonny would be the perfect stepfather who saved the Governor's daughter, while Jax is the convicted felon deported for dealing with organ trafficking. And I could see TFGH having Sonny tell Joss to call him "Daddy/Father".

If Carly does go this nuclear and Show keeps the SonnyHate by Joss, then Carly has a limit of 3-4 years left with a relationship with her daughter before she becomes an adult and Joss cuts Carly and everyone else associated with her out of her life, Michael not withstanding.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

What gives Bobbie any right to gossip about Ava to a police detective?

Well I give this one a pass since Bobbie is Morgan's maternal grandmother and Dante is Morgan's paternal brother so it would make sense that they would discuss Ava's case with each other.  

2 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

And if Bobbie is on duty at the hospital, why isn't she in SCRUBS or a nurse's uniform?

Bobbie's not a working nurse she's like head nurse which means she supervises the nurses and is patient coordinator and doctor-patient liason type thing.  

4 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

I'm horrified with the prospect that Carly, confronted with Joss wanting to move to Australia to be with her father, will file for full custody and force Joss to stay Stateside

I think Joss overplayed her hand here.  She should have told Carly that she was going to Australia for the summer which they had already agreed on then stayed.  Now that she's told her mother she has no intention of returning Carly will ruin those plans.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

To give Sonny a tiny bit of a hall pass, I think he just meant, "Wow, thank God there's literally a doctor in the house, because Spencer has gone full-on Damien, and he needs round-the-clock psychiatric care, so good think his grandmother is shacking up with a therapist, whew." 

Totally didn't see it like that.  And this could be my utter hatred of all things Sonny talking but I saw it as "I'm the lead of the show so I have to give my blessing or not on any new pairing"

14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Dante needs to give his "You're a coward. You're afraid to face up to the consequences of your actions" speech to his thug of a father.

In Dante's defence he has given that speech to Sonny many a time, until it was decreed that everyone must love Sonny.  I've been watching old episodes around the time Sonny shot Dante and after (the show was SO much better in those days) and there are a LOT of variations on that speech.  DZ was so good in those days when he was allowed an opinion and a story.  

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Olivia has been around the block, and is not a virginal ingénue bride.

Wearing white is not about being a virgin, it's about purity of the soul. Can we please stop with this very tired old fallacy?

And anyway, women get married in whatever color they want.

Edited by dubbel zout
syntax
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

I kept hearing "Assman Landers".

Totally what I was hearing as well to the point where I thought MSt was saying it on purpose.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

In Dante's defence, Ava told Bobbie that she was ready to talk to police (presumably without her lawyer) and Bobbie called Dante.  Than Sonny dropped his full custody bomb on Ava and suddenly she changed her mind and decided not to confess.  

I just rewatched, and Bobbie says she talked to Ava's doctors and they said she could be interviewed, so yeah, I stand by mine "stay out of it, Bobbie" comment.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Wearing white is not about being a virgin, it's about purity of the soul. Can we please stop with this very tired old fallacy?

And anyway, women get married in whatever color they want.

Wearing white is because Queen Victoria did it and other brides thought it was a good way to stand out at their weddings. Back then women were married in regular day gowns, mostly in pastel colors.

It didn't actually catch on universally until the late 1800s

Edited by Happywatcher

I enjoyed Dillon and Ned's bonding up until Michael walked in. It's hard for me to accept him as a member of the family and see him toasting the next generation of Quartermaines knowing that his lips are permanently suctioned to Sonny's ass.

Andre may have done the impossible and cultivated a personality. A dorky, disco dancing personality, but a personality nonetheless. He and Anna were pretty cute and fun today, actually.

It was embarrassing watching Liesl fall directly into the Scooby gang's trap. How did she ever run with Faison if she's foiled by such a foolish plan?

• Love 7

Nelle and Michael's postcoital talk was as embarrassingly bland as the rest of their relationship. The writers really don't have any idea how to make them interesting.

Nina's divorce papers were drawn up in the jurisdiction of "Eerie County, New York." LOL.

10 minutes ago, Linny said:

It was embarrassing watching Liesl fall directly into the Scooby gang's trap. How did she ever run with Faison if she's foiled by such a foolish plan?

I felt sorry for everyone involved in those scenes.

I think Ned is one of the few people—if not the only person—to be genuinely kind to Lauren about Ava. The vast majority of people have an undertone of "you're mother's terrible but what happened to her is awful, so we'll try to be nice to you because we know it wasn't your fault."

Well, now in NYC we have breaking news and there's no news.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Linny said:

Andre may have done the impossible and cultivated a personality. A dorky, disco dancing personality, but a personality nonetheless. He and Anna were pretty cute and fun today, actually.

I think the actor does lighter work better.  All the behind the scenes stuff I've seen, he comes across as a very light hearted, sweet guy.  I think having him do heavy psychiatrist/angst over my girl stuff just didn't work for him.  

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Finola is so cute and was adorable dancing! ?? 

I was ROFL and annoyed simultaneously at Anna and her psychiatrist disco-ing together on a Friday episode. On one hand, it screamed "lazy writing" since the writers didn't have to produce much if any dialogue during the segment. OTOH, it was an opportunity for Finola Hughes to demonstrate her dancing technique outside of the Nurses' Ball venue that is typically used to show off cast talent. Finola hasn't had dancing roles since the early '80's (in "Cats" on the London stage and in the disco movie "Staying Alive," a sequel to "Saturday Night Fever").  So tackling disco dancing again on General Hospital must have been a stretch for her, in more than one way. They both could have used more practice, and really shouldn't give up their day jobs.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
punc
4 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

at Anna and her psychiatrist disco-ing together on a Friday episode

But it wasn't a Friday episode.  We lost an episode about 2 weeks ago when they had those senate hearing things (I don't pay attention or care since Im Canadian!!).  So this would have been a Thursday episode.  Which makes me wonder if they'll air an episode on July 4th so that they're back on track.  

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Perkie said:

if they'll air an episode on July 4th so that they're back on track.  

I read somewhere Monday and Tuesday are reruns, and the preview was for "next week on General Hospital."

Is Michael living in the Q mansion these days? What happened to his old apartment, not that I blame him for getting out, considering everyone else was having sex in it.

I was surprised Michael didn't tell Olivia whom he's taking to the wedding and she didn't do a spit take.

Edited by dubbel zout
unnecessary comments
  • Love 1