Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Of course Ashton would know all about Edward-Ashton and Tracy were married for years.  But Ashton bumped into Samira outside the Q mansion when she first showed up, and said "who are you?". So, no-they can't possibly be partners. There wasn't anyone else standing around to hear this exchange, so it isn't like Larry was pretending not to know her. The whole story makes no sense, more importantly-the only reason to bother to even try to care, is that it in some way might effect Tracy.

Ironically enough, the one person who would be cruel enough to pull such a stunt on Tracy is Edward himself. It would be right up that old snake's alley to do such a thing. To find out he had another daughter, and to instruct that daughter, (maybe when she reached a certain age it was time for her to claim her inheritance, IDK) in a letter of  her own, to draw her half sister to her. To make up a story, to see if Tracy would be selfless enough to give up the painting and/or the money to help her, if they knew they were related. OR even if they are not related. It's totally something Edward would set up as a final "test" for his daughter. He did sick, manipulative stuff like that quite often during DL's tenure. He always pitted the family against each other and made his kids fight for his love, etc. I would not be the least bit surprised to find out this was something Edward set up with Samira's mother years ago.

• Love 4

NutmegsMom is calling "con" on Samira's part. She's playing it so hard, it's a surprise she didn't mention that after her mother sang the hymn, they had an American delicacy called "pizza".

Carly won't leave because.... Morgan is there? Morgan got blown up real good, and that's just a stone. And Michael is the CEO of an international company. He doesn't need a SMother.

STOP IT,  SHOW! Babies don't remember long-term shit when they are that age, so stop using Scout, and Avery, and Leo and whoever as a chip to keep people around/keep people away.

I'm going with the Two Jasons Theory. Because I can make up shit and ignore continuity as much as the PFMs.

After listening to Alexis' statement go off the rails, I expected Diane to start yelling "SMOKE BOMB!" and threaten to sue Jordan and the PCPD for violating Alexis' 1st, 5th, 8th, 10th, and 24th Amendment rights.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

How Michael didn't end up being a sociopath after being "raised" by you three, is a miracle.

Anger!Michael played by Drew Garrett was definitely on that road. They changed his personality after the coma.

9 hours ago, ciarra said:

I'm hoping this is all a set-up by Ashton. 

Hasn't Lord Larry always been sort of a doofus? He seems to set up some dumb scheme and it backfires on him and he has to either leave town or beg Tracy to bail him out. This seems too real and dangerous for him.

50 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

Carly won't leave because.... Morgan is there? Morgan got blown up real good, and that's just a stone.

A lot of people take comfort in knowing they can visit their loved one's grave. That's a legit reason to stay, IMO. The Michael stuff is ridiculous, though. Carly's hilarious if she thinks she can orchestrate his love life. Interfere in it and cause problems? Definitely. Decide who he'll be with? Try again, lady.

• Love 3

The way Drew Garrett was as Michael, he was definitely the child raised by Sonny, Carly and Jason. Recast with Chad, Michael is a decent person who is nothing like his parents. But staying in Port Charles isn't going to stop Michael from forgiving Nelle. Sorry Carly. I can't help it though, I like Carly and Jax. knew this wasn't going anywhere though. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Bwill3133 said:

The way Drew Garrett was as Michael, he was definitely the child raised by Sonny, Carly and Jason. Recast with Chad, Michael is a decent person who is nothing like his parents. But staying in Port Charles isn't going to stop Michael from forgiving Nelle. Sorry Carly. I can't help it though, I like Carly and Jax. knew this wasn't going anywhere though. 

Chad's Michael has had plenty of DG's Michael-esque periods/moments. They usually just attributed to stuff other than himself though.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The Michael stuff is ridiculous, though. Carly's hilarious if she thinks she can orchestrate his love life. Interfere in it and cause problems? Definitely. Decide who he'll be with? Try again, lady.

Michael's actually been pretty good about ignoring or rejecting any static Carly gives him about his love life/interests.  His shading Carly when she brought up Sabrina's paternity lie was masterful.

• Love 9

So Carly is choosing to stay stateside to control Michael's life, get revenge on Sonny and make his life hell, and get rid of Nelle somehow. Isn't this life plan reminiscent of Helena Cassadine's before she eventually reached her twisted trainwrecked end games? Seems like Carly is at a very important crossroads in her own life.

I can't understand the Turkish woman Samira when she speaks--must read the closed captions. It's too much effort and I'm tired of it.

It's so very Michael to be "blowing off steam" by drinking a beer and playing pool while wearing a button up shirt and jacket. I guess he saves t-shirts, jeans, and a game of darts for nights when he really wants to get wild. You don't know much I wish to see Michael actually have some lighthearted fun and take a break from rocking the glum Charlie Brown vibe.

I gagged listening to Valentin encourage Nina to ride her horse morning, noon, and night. That's not a visual I needed. And I'm sure having Nelle spy on Valentin and Anna will turn out fabulously in Nina's favor. Her paranoia, even if it's understandable, is exhausting. 

Anna's shiftiness is becoming much more blatant. Part of me is curious how this is going to play out, and part of me knows it's inevitably going to be dumb and disappointing, because that's how things work on GH. I anticipate Valentin being the one to realize what's up with her, even though it would make more sense for Griffin or Andre to clue in on her weird behavior.

I guess Tracy's rich and powerful and used to getting her way, because does she actually not get that a DNA test can't be performed in twenty minutes? 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Linny said:

It's so very Michael to be "blowing off steam" by drinking a beer and playing pool while wearing a button up shirt and jacket.

It's also very Michael to have a "blowing off steam" night out solo because, you know, he has no friends.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Linny said:

Anna's shiftiness is becoming much more blatant. Part of me is curious how this is going to play out, and part of me knows it's inevitably going to be dumb and disappointing, because that's how things work on GH. I anticipate Valentin being the one to realize what's up with her, even though it would make more sense for Griffin or Andre to clue in on her weird behavior.

Her blank vibe when Griffin first mentioned her medical appointments, is that another anvil/clue this is not Anna?

• Love 2

Michael retelling the history between Jason/Carly/AJ and then Sonny/Carly as well as Sonny/Carly/AJ was ridiculous.  A grown adult male who knows what actually went down and tells a laughable version to the woman he's panting after. Why does GH continue to work under the notion that the audience is incredibly stupid and there wasn't anyone watching now who was watching then?

Dante suggesting Michael has a mean memory when it comes to people hurting family. Dante, maybe you should actually introduce yourself to Michael, since you clearly have NO idea who he is, because right in front of you, Michael took any excuse to walk up to Nelle and start talking to her. As he always does now. Michael suggesting he might forgive Nelle one day was a hoot.  Like, who is he really trying to fool here?

For once Anna made me genuinely laugh when she rolled her eyes at Nina's declaration of riding into the sunset.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Vella said:

Why does GH continue to work under the notion that the audience is incredibly stupid and there wasn't anyone watching now who was watching then?

Well, let's sound off...I've been watching since 1982/3, with no breaks. I suspect I'm in the minority.

The character of Samira is horrible. The acting, writing & directing are all horrible. She's beautiful, but this whole bullshit painting story is beyond stupid. Not sure why they are rewriting Tracy & Edward's past like this. To have this be the great Jane Elliott's final story just makes me angry. 

I've been one click away from deleting GH from my DVR for months and this story is giving me an itchy finger. Seriously, I have watched this show on & off since I was 11 - for 35 years! Between this, the hospital serial killer (which still makes me cringe), Lulu's baby rabies, the huge letdown with Nelle's story, Franco & Elizabeth, and Morgan-Carly-Sonny-Ava - I just don't know how much more I can take.

And one more thing - I've enjoyed Valentin (and the actor) and I was curious about why someone like Helena Cassadine would fear him, as was the story when he was first introduced. I liked the secret between Valentin & Anna and I like this switch in Anna/Alex. But, Helena...scared of this Valentin? No way. 

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Linny said:

I guess Tracy's rich and powerful and used to getting her way, because does she actually not get that a DNA test can't be performed in twenty minutes? 

Samira knows the "Turkey Day Song", that's more accurate than a DNA test. <rme> 

It's as bad as Valentine's second hand whistling triggering Anna's memory. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Vella said:

Michael retelling the history between Jason/Carly/AJ and then Sonny/Carly as well as Sonny/Carly/AJ was ridiculous.  A grown adult male who knows what actually went down and tells a laughable version to the woman he's panting after. Why does GH continue to work under the notion that the audience is incredibly stupid and there wasn't anyone watching now who was watching then?

I'm not sure what was so laughable about it? I was watching then and nothing he said really contradicted history. For once, there was no re-telling of the story that made AJ look like the villain and Sonny and Carly as the heroes. Other than leaving out the meat hook of it all, what he said was factually correct. There was a custody battle involving Jason, AJ, & Carly then that turned into one between AJ, Sonny, & Carly and then (several, I think) battles between Carly and Sonny. He was telling it from the perspective of him when he was a child and thinking he was to blame for it all. I thought it was actually a nice character moment. The only (and huge) problem I had about it was that he was telling it to Nelle who he has anti-chemistry with and the reason he started talking about it just felt contrived for another useless bonding moment with her.

24 minutes ago, Vella said:

Dante suggesting Michael has a mean memory when it comes to people hurting family. Dante, maybe you should actually introduce yourself to Michael, since you clearly have NO idea who he is, because right in front of you, Michael took any excuse to walk up to Nelle and start talking to her. As he always does now. Michael suggesting he might forgive Nelle one day was a hoot.  Like, who is he really trying to fool here?

The thing that made me laugh about that was that Michael did forgive Sonny for killing AJ, so his memory isn't quite that long.

• Love 4

It's the wonky fake eyelashes they use for HD. The actor has very almond-shaped eyes in general, and the lashes don't seem to be fitted properly on her.

Edited by dubbel zout
antecedent issues
  • Love 2

so now this samira woman is in the hospital.she probably has something that needs blood or bone marrow from tracy.then theyll find out it's her sister.

enough of michael saying thr divorce will hurt joss and avery.Sonny doesn't think of joss. he got jax arrested and deported. when is the last time we saw avery?

valentine doesnt have a job. shouldnt nina bemore suspicious when he says he has business?

26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's the wonky fake eyelashes they use for HD. The actor has very almond-shaped eyes in general, and the lashes don't seem to be fitted properly on her.

Yeah. Plus, she's beautiful in the typical FV way: no personality behind it.

• Love 3

I forgot about the dress Laura got Samira. I guess it's supposed to look thoughtful but I couldn't help thinking jeans and a t-shirt/sweatshirt would have been more useful and practical.

I know Dante and Lulu are being pro-Nelle because the writers aren't really thinking about characterization, but I'll fanwank that it's because they don't think Nelle sleeping with Sonny is a big deal.

Why does Nina think a man can only have one watch?

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

I know Dante and Lulu are being pro-Nelle because the writers aren't really thinking about characterization, but I'll fanwank that it's because they don't think Nelle sleeping with Sonny is a big deal.

They probably also just want Michael to have some sort of friend who isn't related to him. Heh.

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Why does Nina think a man can only have one watch?

She's supposed to be a fashion editor! Oh, Show.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She's supposed to be a fashion editor! Oh, Show.

And that reminds me - who is running Crimson since Nina fired Maxie and Nina has all this free time to spend getting beat up by Anna/Alex, questioning Valentin all the time about watches and Anna, and then having sex with her husband on a couch in the middle of the day?

Samira is much too meek and low key for someone whose daughter has been kidnapped by human traffickers. Shouldn't she be much more frantic, begging and pleading for help ? She's showing practically no emotion.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

and then having sex with her husband on a couch in the middle of the day?

I think it's supposed to be evening because Lante were out for date night.  

2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Am I the only one who's really getting tired of everyone telling Tracy to give away the painting?  Samiras' all, "I'm not leaving without it".  Bitch please, it's not yours to take.  Than Laura, who I normally like, being all, "you're better than this".  Bitch please, it's my painting, which happens to be worth 20 freakin' million dollars, given to me by my dead father, ya'll can go shove it with your greedy paws.  Ugh.  I was all, why does Tracy owe this woman anything.  This woman who comes out of nowhere "yesterday" and claims she has a daughter and claims her daughter was taken and claims if she gives the people the painting they'll let her daughter go.  And Tracy's just supposed to accept that, why?  And even if she turns out to be a Q (please no), it's still doesn't mean that anything she's saying is the truth.  Gosh that story annoys.  And it doesn't help that the actress is just awful and doesn't make me feel sorry for her one bit.  

This times a million. I detest this storyline and the character.

• Love 7

I just can't with this Samira bs.....first off, can't understand half of what she says. Second, I'm sorry but I can't look at her....her eyes freak me the hell out! They gotta be contacts, right?  I literally turn my head to wall when she is on cuz i cannot look at her. Then there's her name....it is the same as the freaky dead girl terrorizing everyone in The Ring and that movie scared the shit outta me so I can't deal with the name either.

Idk if it is just me but I don't think that painting looks like Tracy! Everyone who sees it is all "it looks just like you" and I am like huh?? And I watched back in her hey day and still don't see it. 

What's with Carly and the black dress she was wearing Friday and yesterday? She had that awful black shirt on all last week before that (the one where her boobs jiggled to distraction). Is the all black garb supposed to be in homage to the funeral of her marriage to Sonny? wtf

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

And that reminds me - who is running Crimson since Nina fired Maxie and Nina has all this free time to spend getting beat up by Anna/Alex, questioning Valentin all the time about watches and Anna, and then having sex with her husband on a couch in the middle of the day?

Good question! And isn't Dillon supposed to be the main photographer there? The boy seems to be more interested in angling Kiki into bed upstairs at the Q mansion lately. Has he given up photography completely?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

Am I the only one who's really getting tired of everyone telling Tracy to give away the painting?  Samiras' all, "I'm not leaving without it".  Bitch please, it's not yours to take.  Than Laura, who I normally like, being all, "you're better than this".  Bitch please, it's my painting, which happens to be worth 20 freakin' million dollars, given to me by my dead father, ya'll can go shove it with your greedy paws.  Ugh.  I was all, why does Tracy owe this woman anything.  This woman who comes out of nowhere "yesterday" and claims she has a daughter and claims her daughter was taken and claims if she gives the people the painting they'll let her daughter go.  And Tracy's just supposed to accept that, why?  And even if she turns out to be a Q (please no), it's still doesn't mean that anything she's saying is the truth.  Gosh that story annoys.  And it doesn't help that the actress is just awful and doesn't make me feel sorry for her one bit.

And even if Tracy did give the painting to Samira, when she gives it to the traffickers, Samira would be breaking the law and would possibly be considered an accomplice to the ring. Today when they were still hesitating to give her the painting, Samira fainted dramatically in the drawing room and was taken to the hospital, where she will probably be more sheltered from the ICE enforcers for her expired visa. Her fainting was entirely too convenient, and now the Qs will have to pay her hospital bills. Laura was as extremely annoying as a woodpecker when she kept a steady rap going to guilt Tracy into giving the painting to Samira. Laura is completely gullible and apparently sees only the surface of others' deeds and motives.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
apostrophe
  • Love 5

Finn knows that he made a strong enemy in Brad when he wouldn't share the patent profits with him. And Finn knows that Brad is in charge of the lab. Why hasn't he connected the dots and realized that Brad may have altered the substance tests of Finn's blood? 

• Love 6

Why would the Q's or Laura possibly suspect Samira, it's not like they have ever conned anyone or been conned, or pretended to be someone else, or known anyone to ever be duplicitous or greedy. Jesus God. It's unbearable. Make it stop. Tracy better go out on top despite this crap story or I will cut a bitch. 

PS. This has to be the image they based the painting on..

180?cb=20150102061628

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 18
9 hours ago, ulkis said:

Chad's Michael has had plenty of DG's Michael-esque periods/moments. They usually just attributed to stuff other than himself though.

He's been so laughably bad during those brief anger moments. 

• Love 1

It is amazing what you focus on when the show is bad. Not "two bores on a couch" bad, but up there:

Chad's voice. It seemed deeper than normal today. It was hot. IDEC. Still want Michael with his Q family, though. 

I liked Tracy's jacket and Laura's cardigan thingy. Blue flatters GF. 

Finn's wound is healing super fast. Wasn't it twice as big last Thursday, which in soap time has been maybe one day? I do love that he doesn't like saying no to Tracy. It is the little things.

In spite of myself, I liked Valentin and Nina today. But Valentin, when Nina did the great baby snatch, it WAS a conscious decision, so shaddup.

Any sane person would  by now be wondering why Samira has to have THAT painting. I would be asking, what is really under that canvas.

• Love 5

I liked Laura and Tracy teaming up in Turkey, but I don't like Laura trying to browbeat her into giving away the painting.

Anna in a red skirt? I don't think so. That's Alex, for sure. Also, the scrambling she did to Griffin about her cancer treatment.

Nelle, if you don't like the threat of Dante finding out you drugged Sonny hanging over your head, maybe tell him yourself.

I liked Dante's "Aaall right" when he and Lulu left the bar. I wish he'd been a little less indulgent with her Charlotte rabies, but at least he tries to rein her in.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Anna in a red skirt? I don't think so. That's Alex, for sure. Also, the scrambling she did to Griffin about her cancer treatment.

And didn't Anna have ombre' ends on her hair? This Anna is all dark brown.

2 hours ago, In2You said:

He's been so laughably bad during those brief anger moments. 

I'm not just talking about anger moments though. There was quite awhile where he was all, "excuse you, I know you're in the middle of taking a dump right now, but pay attention to my strooker girlfriend!"

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I liked Laura and Tracy teaming up in Turkey, but I don't like Laura trying to browbeat her into giving away the painting.

Nelle, if you don't like the threat of Dante finding out you drugged Sonny hanging over your head, maybe tell him yourself.

I liked Dante's "Aaall right" when he and Lulu left the bar. I wish he'd been a little less indulgent with her Charlotte rabies, but at least he tries to rein her in.

Yes, the red skirt, I thought the same thing.

9 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Why would the Q's or Laura possibly suspect Samira, it's not like they have ever conned anyone or been conned, or pretended to be someone else, or known anyone to ever be duplicitous or greedy. Jesus God. It's unbearable. Make it stop. Tracy better go out on top despite this crap story or I will cut a bitch. 

PS. This has to be the image they based the painting on..

180?cb=20150102061628

Thanks for the pic....they are posed the same but I still don't think painting looks like her. Shitty artist due to budget cuts?. lol

To have this be the great Jane Elliott's final story just makes me angry. 

The last actor in JE's orbit that seemed to challenge and stretch her acting abilities was with David Lewis (1978-82ish) in the role of Edward Quartermaine.  Props for Jane for making a career out of being a snarky business woman with daddy issues on a soap that is supposed to be about doctors and nurses and drama in a hospital.

Yesterday's episode didn't have Sonny, Carly or Jason and it was good.  All of the wasted minutes, hours, and episodes wasted on these three vile characters.  Using paper plates - when China is available. 

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny AND MB
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly won't tell because it's Michael's to tell (for now), Jason doesn't want to talk to cops (for now), but Sonny can always use it to make him look powerful in his close-up bad-breath whispering scenes with Nelle.

17 hours ago, Linny said:

Anna's shiftiness is becoming much more blatant. Part of me is curious how this is going to play out, and part of me knows it's inevitably going to be dumb and disappointing, because that's how things work on GH.

On FH's part, I loved the look of "What the fuck is he talking about?" when Griffin talked about fainting in Wyndemere, and I saw the wheels turning that "Oh, um, um, agree with it, and see if he'll move on."

17 hours ago, Linny said:

DNA testing moves at the Speed of Plot, and is just as accurate.

Oh, Show, just say that Brad tampered with the sample. For Finn to be flat-out lying and still taking would be too good a plot turn for you. Then again, you anvilled that Finn COULD NOT TOUCH A PATIENT just before a critically-ill patient is wheeled in and HE'S THE ONLY DOCTOR WHO CAN SAVE HER (in a hospital), and then yanked it back by having Griffin come in.

Oh,  Nelle, of course Michael will eventually forgive you. Just have Sa breeeeeeeeeeee na come back from the dead and pity-guilt him, just like she did with forgiving Sonny for killing AJ.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Finn's wound is healing super fast. 

For like half the episode I was trying to figure out what the fuck was on his head. Then when it dawned on me it was a cut, I couldn't remember why he had a cut. LOL.

10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Anna in a red skirt? I don't think so. That's Alex, for sure.

When I saw that skirt I was like, "Yea, this isn't Anna."

3 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

Thanks for the pic....they are posed the same but I still don't think painting looks like her. 

I think the painting looks like another actress but I can not figure out who. It's driving me nuts.

2 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Yesterday's episode didn't have Sonny, Carly or Jason and it was good.

It's amazing how them not being in an ep can immediately elevate it. There was no Franco either, which also makes any ep better. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
On 4/23/2017 at 2:48 PM, statsgirl said:

Nelle didn't break up Sonny's marriage, Sonny did. I hate that everything gets blamed on Nelle, who is a disturbed young man who eventually did the right thing in not pressing charges on Jax, rather than on Sonny.

How does Nelle get a pass?  She absolutely had a part in breaking up Sonny's marriage.  She assaulted him with her actions - drugging and undressing him.  If Sonny had done that to Nelle?  Oh-Nellie!!  (No pun intended.)

On 4/23/2017 at 7:47 PM, TeeVee329 said:

And as Carly has repeatedly said, the final straw wasn't as much the cheating as it was Sonny lying about it for months and allowing Nelle to stay close to her and potentially do her more harm.  And nobody stopped Sony from come cleaning about "sleeping with Nelle" the minute it happened except Sonny.

Yes, Sonny's lie to Carly is what angered Carly, and she is 100% correct.  That being said, I get that Sonny was afraid of losing Carly RIGHT when they were finally patching things up between them.  Nelle's actions, and Sonny not knowing the truth, caused him to lie for fear of losing Carly.  It's something Carly would have done too, imo.  Nelle IS responsible for destroying that marriage because if you remove her entirely from the equation, Carly and Sonny would be very happily married right now.  That's how I see it.  

On 4/24/2017 at 8:10 PM, dubbel zout said:

LOL that we don't see the SBu Jason picture. 

Yeah, they don't want the audience remembering the real Jason Morgan because Jakeson ain't it.

23 hours ago, Linny said:

It's so very Michael to be "blowing off steam" by drinking a beer and playing pool while wearing a button up shirt and jacket.

Maybe he was coming from work, but yeah, Michael is either related to every women in town or related to all the guys who are busy with their families.  Poor guy.

I really hope it's Griffin because I want him to have a storyline apart from the guy who is consoles everyone else.  I liked that Griffin didn't take crap from anyone yesterday.  He told Finn and Anna in the same episode.  So here's hoping that he starts to suspect something, although I bet it will be Dr. Andre who figures it out, which will piss me off.  I don't get why Dr. Andre gets more screen time than Kevin Collins - the only psychiatrist that GH needs, frankly.  Why do they need two?  Give me the GH vet.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Yeah, they don't want the audience remembering the real Jason Morgan because Jakeson ain't it.

FV doesn't want to pay Steve the 1.75 he would have to if they showed the picture.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Bishop said:

How does Nelle get a pass?  She absolutely had a part in breaking up Sonny's marriage.

The only people responsible for Sonny and Carly's marriage are Sonny and Carly. Sonny was the one who was drinking heavily. Nelle used that weakness, certainly. But Sonny could have told her to leave at any time. He didn't. He also could have told Carly he slept with Nelle much earlier. He didn't do that, either. 

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:
22 minutes ago, Bishop said:

FV doesn't want to pay Steve the 1.75 he would have to if they showed the picture.

The pettiness of this gives me a bit of life.

• Love 5

Michael runs a multi-national corporation?  You wouldn't know it from all the free time he has to prop his parents.  Speaking of whom, Carly stepping foot into Monica's home is a straight-up no.  And how nice that now's the time we see Michael at the Q's, but he's completely divorced from the story going on with them.  Boo.

Hey, does Sonny want answers?  Maybe say it a few more times, Show.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5