Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

If Nina wants a baby, she needs to bang Sonny like everyone else on the show.

No more Sonny babies, even if mentioned in jest.  His demonic sperm are too evil and powerful.  Sonny needs to be castrated with a melon baller because a normal vasectomy will not do the job and his sleazy sneaky sperm would not be thwarted. 

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Syndicate said:

Nina, with Curtis's help, is going to steal Sam's embryo somehow. She'll have an unscrupulous doctor inject it into her, and she'll be the one giving birth to Sam's child. YIKES! Well, she certainly wouldn't have to wait 9 months if she took this twisted route.

No, no, no! Don't say "with Curtis's help!  I want him far, far away from this woman and this story!! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

There is some inner perverse part of me that ships Sonny/Nina.  I just want to see exactly how bad they would be.  

I said she'd be carrying that embryo the first time she fainted.  I still think it's a distinct possibility.  

The only thing that would be more annoying than the existence of the Stavros/Lulu embryo in existence in the first place would be it being used to give story to Jason and Sam. gah.

Morgan is so tiresome. I would have actually tolerated his behavior a lot better if they DIDN'T give him bi-polar. But now he'll do something stupid cause Ava messed with his meds and it'll be her fault, not his, just like she somehow forced him to sleep with her each and every single time they had sex. And the scenes with him talking about his feelings are dull as heck.

God, I wish someone would say straight to Nina's face that she should not have a baby.

I don't get what is the point of having had Jax do something shady to procure the organs. He's leaving soon anyway, and since Nelle is already in town I doubt it will have any lasting consequences.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Morgan is so tiresome. I would have actually tolerated his behavior a lot better if they DIDN'T give him bi-polar. But now he'll do something stupid cause Ava messed with his meds and it'll be her fault, not his

It's always someone else's fault when it comes to the Corinthos men.

• Love 9

So Ava is messing with the other bipolar Corinthos's meds now? 

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly she was trying to accomplish.  I thought she would take the whole bottle and he wouldn't be able to find them to take them.  But all she did was take some out of the bottle and left the rest of the bottle there.  What exactly will that do?  Am I supposed to think that Morgan will open the bottle, count them out, have less than the last time he took/counted them, and think that he's already taken one?  Who takes meds that way?  Actually, this is Morgan were talking about so that's entirely possible.  

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly she was trying to accomplish.  I thought she would take the whole bottle and he wouldn't be able to find them to take them.  But all she did was take some out of the bottle and left the rest of the bottle there.  What exactly will that do?  Am I supposed to think that Morgan will open the bottle, count them out, have less than the last time he took/counted them, and think that he's already taken one?  Who takes meds that way?  Actually, this is Morgan were talking about so that's entirely possible.  

Maybe she took some so she could find some similarly shaped/colored pills to replace them with...just like Morgan did when he drugged Michael's allergy medicine as part of Operation: Alcoholic.

Can you tell I don't feel that bad for Morgan here?

• Love 12

But she'd only need one to replace it.  She took like 5 or 6 and I was so confused!

I have a hard time beleiving anyone feels badly for Morgan.  First because he's a douchebag.  Second because he left his backpack in the hall while he went into a completely different room to check his phone.  Who does that?!

• Love 3

Anyone else notice:

Kiki is with Dillon, gets a phone call from Morgan.  Click to next scene and Morgan's coming out of Andre's office, finishing their talk.  So, did Morgan call Kiki while he was still inside Andre's office?  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Memo to Jax; maybe you should wait til your more than 4 feet away from everyone before making your super secret private phone calls

Memo to Morgan; maybe you shouldn't leave your backpack and go off into a different room where anyone and their mother can steal some of your meds.  Really.  Who does that?  

Was this exchange weird to anyone else or just me....

Joss:  Can you stay?

Nell:  Nope gotta get back to work

Carly:  Can you stay?  

Me:  What?  She just said no.  

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jax taking a nefarious phone call within inches of all of them and then this had me rolling.

54 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Morgan is so tiresome. I would have actually tolerated his behavior a lot better if they DIDN'T give him bi-polar. But now he'll do something stupid cause Ava messed with his meds and it'll be her fault, not his, just like she somehow forced him to sleep with her each and every single time they had sex.

I don't get what is the point of having had Jax do something shady to procure the organs. He's leaving soon anyway, and since Nelle is already in town I doubt it will have any lasting consequences.

29 minutes ago, Perkie said:

All of the above scenes came off as clunky & unrealistic even in soapdom. A young woman with a job & is presumably at the beginning of her career isn't staying in town to "get to know" & "hang" with a middle schooler. Not with social media options out the ass these days. Had she went back to Atlanta & in a few weeks/months lost her job, and got invited back sure.

Jax...really Jax...or should I say writers/blocking notes.Everyone knows when you are the fall guy/villain you go around the corner to take the phone call, not mere inches away. 

And I guess Morgan leaving his personal belongings randomly in the hallway was the only way Ava could take a few of his pills. I know this is Morgan and all, but if your prescribed meds are low...how about just refill it.... We were supposed to see that as an OMG AVA! moment, but the whole scenario is dumb.

• Love 3

I hate how much I enjoy Kiki and Dillon. This show will either A) never put them together properly, or B) take three years to get them together, and either way I get screwed.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Linny said:

I hate how much I enjoy Kiki and Dillon. This show will either A) never put them together properly, or B) take three years to get them together, and either way I get screwed.

And, if they do get together, five minutes later, the writers will get distracted and bored, and they'll just fizzle out for some new thing.  

• Love 4

Not with social media options out the ass these days

That's the other thing.  Joss says something like, "I'll friend you and we can email each other".  Then thirty seconds later, Michael says, "I'll email you and give you updates on Joss".  What?  It's like one writer was writing Joss' lines and another writer was writing everyone else's lines.  Geez people, be aware of what you just wrote.  

• Love 5

"I can't believe [Joss] doesn't believe we respect her wishes." Maybe because you didn't, Jax and Carly. 

And Michael, you really can't imagine parents who would sell their child's kidney? Your father shot your unarmed older brother in the chest, set in motion a chain of events that led to you getting shot and being in a coma and a few years later being raped, and murdered your birth father in cold blood. How is selling a kidney worse than any of that?

Andre is getting close to Lainey levels of terrible therapists in not telling Morgan he shouldn't be in a relationship at the moment. I know Morgan wouldn't listen, but it's ridiculous Andre is acting like it's all hunky-dory.

1 hour ago, Lillybee said:

Someone needs to have a heart to heart chat with Curtis about what the Nina did to Ava the last time she wanted a baby.

Nina gave him a decent account of what she did. If Curtis decides to help her, it's on him.

Now that we know Sam and the fetus are malaria free, something else will definitely go wrong.

• Love 6

Joss calling Sonny "Uncle Sonny" is so creepy and I can't believe that Jax would ever allow it.

Ughhh  I like Jax and the new girl, the rest of them made me turn the channel and watch a boring women's soccer game.

Edited by Blackie
  • Love 3

Nina gave him a decent account of what she did. If Curtis decides to help her, it's on him.

Did this happen today? Because I don't recall Nina telling Curtis that she stalked Ava, broke in, drugged her, molested her, induced premature labor, forcing her to give birth on the floor with no medical assistance except Nina's damn horse stories, and then ripping the baby out of her womb literally and kidnapping it to another country.

• Love 3

Nina told Curtis she kidnapped Ava, forced her to give birth, and ran off with the baby. I don't think it's unrealistic for her to leave out the gory details. Who would, describing her own crimes? YMMV. Curtis was suitably appalled.

• Love 5

I loved Jason telling her that he was going to ask her to marry him again as soon as he signed those papers, it was just a matter of when.  LOL....He certainly didn't look happy agreeing to it at the time, so it was cute that he admitted it.   I am a pretty happy JaSam fan with the last few days.

Obviously something else is going to happen now.  This malaria thing was cleared up way too quick.  She either has a different illness or something else happens down the line.  But it's a soap, we know it won't be easy peasy.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, mybabyaidan said:

I loved Jason telling her that he was going to ask her to marry him again as soon as he signed those papers, it was just a matter of when.  LOL....He certainly didn't look happy agreeing to it at the time, so it was cute that he admitted it.   I am a pretty happy JaSam fan with the last few days.

Obviously something else is going to happen now.  This malaria thing was cleared up way too quick.  She either has a different illness or something else happens down the line.  But it's a soap, we know it won't be easy peasy.

As long as Baby Girl Morgan is ultimately healthy and allowed to go home with Jason/Sam (her parents, ONLY!) I'm good. Sam deserves at least one of three happy pregnancies.

• Love 7

I knew I jinxed it a couple months ago when I said the kidney story seemed like a good one.  But, no, of course--OF COURSE--they have to bring back Jax just to have him be behind the Great Kidney Theft.  And of course--OF COURSE--Sonny is going to be the one to uncover it.  And, naturally, both Sonny and Carly will hoist themselves up on the highest horse in the land to declare what an awful person Jax is--as if they haven't done worse...or wouldn't do exactly what Jax did.

• Love 10

Jason and Sam are so boring in the best of times; I can't imagine how dull they'll get in another baby storyline. I think I'm just tired of pregnancy stories in general, more than any other soap staple, and I'm not looking forward to months of this ninny stumbling, falling, and getting kidnapped, other people talking about her "stress," checkup scenes at the hospital, and Jason's goofy ass carrying her around in his big beefy arms. "You need to stay on that couch, girly girl. Nothing's more important than the health of that baby!" If we have to go through all these tired paces, can't it at least be with someone new? (That means, preemptively, no Liz/Franco kid, please.) 

I just realized when I saw Paul today that I haven't seen Anna in a dog's age. Did she take some time off to reflect on the immense success of #justice4dewq? 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

She messed with Sonny's meds? Why?

I believe it was purely to take him down.   It was pre crypt sex, right after she killed Connie, before AJ was murdered.  Twas the cause of Sonny revealing Kiki and Michael weren't related and we got Morgan telling everyone off.  Sonny spun out of control and then "was able to be convinced" by Ava to kill a man he's literally been trying to kill for decades.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I knew I jinxed it a couple months ago when I said the kidney story seemed like a good one.  But, no, of course--OF COURSE--they have to bring back Jax just to have him be behind the Great Kidney Theft.  And of course--OF COURSE--Sonny is going to be the one to uncover it.  And, naturally, both Sonny and Carly will hoist themselves up on the highest horse in the land to declare what an awful person Jax is--as if they haven't done worse...or wouldn't do exactly what Jax did.

I can't believe they brought Jax back for this crap!!!!  Jax should have been brought back to take Carly and Sonny down and to bring his daughter with him back to Australia.  Now Jax is just propping up Sonny. 

• Love 7
On 8/12/2016 at 5:16 PM, NiqueAlexis said:

The judge had it out for her it was about her dating which in his view meant she didn't miss or care about her baby. It was about Ron covering his ass because he used & damn near destroyed Maxie as a means too an end to reunite piss ass forced Spixie who couldn't get back together on there own merits.

The judge needed to have several fuckin seats trying to dictate who she date's. This is the 1st time since Matt that she has been with a real man & was living her life that isn't based on living a lie to keep some man-child in her life. 

It can happen in court. It has happened to me and that storyline really hit home with me and I remember crying about it at the time. My bf was a manager at Walmart, so not a cop, but not a serial killing rapist, either. The judge acted as if I cared more about him than my daughter (I won in the end, though). I remember being furious because married couples with children have a romantic life and are still considered good parents. Single mothers always get a bad rep, and it's not right. I haven't seriously dated since and that was 9 years ago. My daughter is 12. #TeamMaxieGotScrewedAndIDon'tEvenLikeTree

• Love 4

LMAO Jax couldn't even go to another room to have his super secret conversation? Wow. 

I'm really just so sick of Ava trying to pin Kiki getting shot entirely on Morgan. No, your dumbass daughter ran into the middle of a dangerous situation that had nothing to do with her, like the idiot that she is, and got capped as a result. Oh well. Maybe spend less time out of town or whining about Morgan and how sucky your life is and spend more time teaching your worthless daughter not to be a brain dead loser. Also, STFU trying to manipulate and use Dillon to break up Kiki/Morgan. It's not his responsibility to rescue her from her bad choices. Kiki/Ava/Morgan's screen time should go to someone else. 

The Paul/Tracy scenes were random. 

Sam and Jason should just get married right now and then check into the hospital for the duration of the pregnancy. 

• Love 6
On 8/15/2016 at 4:24 PM, OnceSane said:

He'll be mayor instead.

Nah, the good people of PC have shown strong support for putting rapists in the mayor's office since the early 80s. #Franco'sNewJob UGH...

• Love 1

If Guza was around they'd go for it with Sonny and Nina. Pairing of Superstars! He was never able to resist putting Sonny with the big gets. That would be an absolute shitfire. Maurice would be exhausted and tapping out in a month.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Sam and Jason should just get married right now and then check into the hospital for the duration of the pregnancy. 

DR Lee:. " I'm sorry Sam, but since I can't trust that you won't trip on your own feet and fall down at least once during this pregnancy, I'm putting you on nine months of bedrest. ". 

• Love 7

I still want Morgan to lose his mind, shoot a bunch of people then take hostages at the Q mansion where a standoff ensues and then he commits suicide. Yes, I'm kinda cribbing from old GL with how Matt Bomer's (mmmmm.....Matt Bomer......mmmmm) Ben Reade went nuts, killed some characters, and ended up shooting himself. Morgan could easily take out about 20-30 characters by rampaging all over PC and then eating a bullet in front of Scummy. Bonus points if the weapon he uses comes from a Scummy shipment. Yeah, yeah, Scummy is the GOOD mobster, he doesn't traffic in guns and drugs and prostitution. You know, like the REAL mob does. THIS IS MY DREAM, DAMMIT!!

I am glad JaSam got to have an actual POV the last couple days. But if Frank has someone steal Sam's baby AGAIN, he's finna catch these hands.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
14 hours ago, Perkie said:

Was this exchange weird to anyone else or just me....

Joss:  Can you stay?

Nell:  Nope gotta get back to work

Carly:  Can you stay?  

Me:  What?  She just said no.  

Jax taking a nefarious phone call within inches of all of them and then this had me rolling.

Jax: Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit she's still in the Sonnyverse. Quick! Make her infertile or she'll be carrying Sonny's spawn.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Perkie said:

So Ava is messing with the other bipolar Corinthos's meds now? 

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly she was trying to accomplish.

Ava is The Evuh. Don't get too deep with this crowd.

Oh and yes...

Curtis: So, you want to get a baby off the black market?

Nina: No, I want you to find a destitute woman with a baby, give her lots of money, and she will allow me to raise her son.

Curtis: So.... a black market baby.

Nina: Nononononono! Not when I do it!

Seriously, she has a lot of money. She wants a baby, she should compare notes with Carly/Sonny so that Sonny will be able to pull strings to get an entire orphanage to Nina. Sheesh. Do I have to point out everything to these characters?!

• Love 11

Morgan is so tiresome.

Both Morgan and Kiki (and Kristina) need to go back to college.

And ENOUGH with the baby and Corinthos stories. 

she'll be carrying Sonny's spawn.

So Sonny will sleep with her when she is dating Mikey?

• Love 2

I just don't get why Curtis doesn't point Nina to a slimey international adoption attorney to have her buy a kid, via the private route? Or even better, to get herself to a good therapist.  To talk about her loss of her child(thanks to her mother). Her infertility issues and her yearning for a child now.  Which could help her in her quest for a child to make her own family. And perhaps make her a better, likable character.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

I still want Morgan to lose his mind, shoot a bunch of people then take hostages at the Q mansion where a standoff ensues and then he commits suicide. Yes, I'm kinda cribbing from old GL with how Matt Bomer's (mmmmm.....Matt Bomer......mmmmm) Ben Reade went nuts, killed some characters, and ended up shooting himself. Morgan could easily take out about 20-30 characters by rampaging all over PC and then eating a bullet in front of Scummy. Bonus points if the weapon he uses comes from a Scummy shipment. Yeah, yeah, Scummy is the GOOD mobster, he doesn't traffic in guns and drugs and prostitution. You know, like the REAL mob does. THIS IS MY DREAM, DAMMIT!!

I am glad JaSam got to have an actual POV the last couple days. But if Frank has someone steal Sam's baby AGAIN, he's finna catch these hands.

That would be awesome.   BC is no Matt Bohmer but then again who is?   But this cast needs to be streamlined like  crazy.  I would need the standoff to be at the Metro Court though.  Use Carly's hotel and Sonny's sweet candy guns.  Then Monica and Tracy can sue and take the MC. Why?  Because it would be good.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I just realized when I saw Paul today that I haven't seen Anna in a dog's age. Did she take some time off to reflect on the immense success of #justice4dewq? 

FH took the summer off; Anna is visiting Robin et al in California.

9 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Also, STFU trying to manipulate and use Dillon to break up Kiki/Morgan. It's not his responsibility to rescue her from her bad choices.

I'm glad Dillon called Ava on this, though I doubt he won't try to rescue Lauren nonetheless.

1 hour ago, stlbf said:

I just don't get why Curtis doesn't point Nina to a slimey international adoption attorney to have her buy a kid, via the private route?

Same here. Nina needs to find a lawyer who needs money—hello, Scott Baldwin. She's nuts, but I don't think she'll be a worse parent than any other one in PC.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

FH took the summer off; Anna is visiting Robin et al in California.

I'm glad Dillon called Ava on this, though I doubt he won't try to rescue Lauren nonetheless.

Same here. Nina needs to find a lawyer who needs money—hello, Scott Baldwin. She's nuts, but I don't think she'll be a worse parent than any other one in PC.

I gotta disagree. I think she'd accidentally eat the baby's arm off one night or something.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I gotta disagree. I think she'd accidentally eat the baby's arm off one night or something.

Heh. Can you guys imagine HelicopterMomNina at a parent teacher meeting to discuss her lil' cherub's behavioral and education issues? She would probably kidnap the favorite teacher if she thought that her baby liked teacher more than her. Or expose the teacher as some sort slutty tramp back in college in the PTA newsletter. 

• Love 3

Lordy, Tracy is looking good.  That new(ish) hair style is sooooo much better than that hairy bathing cap she was sporting for so long.  But then, I've always loved Tracy; even when she's bad, she's good

Edited by Ladyrain
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, stlbf said:

Can you guys imagine HelicopterMomNina at a parent teacher meeting to discuss her lil' cherub's behavioral and education issues?

I really want to see Nina, Ava, and Sonny fighting over that last space in preschool. (For Avery and NinaSpawn, that is, though the adults could use a refresher course.) Hee.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4