Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I couldnt help but laugh and imagine Jake thinking to himself "Why this crazy women who I held hostage being so..um..chummy?"

Shouldn't he be thinking, "Hey, those boobs look kind of familiar...."?

LOL at Liz gritting her teeth and saying "Wow, that's certainly flattering" to Joss's description of Cam. You know Liz is going love setting up playdates with Carly for the kids.

Liz and Cam cuddling was very cute. The show doesn't do enough of those kinds of moments.

I'm jealous Jake gets so much rest at GH. The last time I was in the hospital, I got about five hours a night, what with the noise on the floor and getting awakened at the crack of dawn for vitals and blood.

Laughing again at the preview. Oh, FRANK.

• Love 3

Especially because he gave the staff the rest of the week off. Who else is there besides Nik and Patrick?

Oh, so Nik let the staff go. So we're supposed to believe Nik and Spencer can fend for themselves for several days without a support staff? LMAO OK. And forget asking why Spencer is wandering around Wyndemere by himself, why is Nik walking around that big ass castle without a weapon? Sam had the right idea when she showed up to the engagement party with a gun.

• Love 4

It's pretty clear to me why Sam is interested in helping Jake, by the way she took of her coat and made sure her love pillows where smack in the middle of Jake's line of vision, lowering the bed for him, then sitting on it, theeen feeding him juice through the straw. Its hard not to tell when Sam is working it. I couldnt help but laugh and imagine Jake thinking to himself "Why this crazy women who I held hostage being so..um..chummy?".

She took off her jacket in a hospital room while having a conversation.  She was wearing a t-shirt....I don't think she can help it if she has big breasts.  It's not like she was wearing tassels and swinging them around like a stripper.

The water thing was weird until I realized he was restrained to the bed.   He can't exactly do it himself.

And my god I am getting tired of the winking and nodding and Ron thinking this dialogue is clever.  Sam saying she knows how his possible wife feels and wanting to help her.   WE GET IT RON.  IT'S IRONIC BECAUSE SHE IS HIS WIFE. EEEENOOOOOUGH!

• Love 9

KMc tweeted that the preview was the "best ever."

Poor thing has been away from the show so long, she can't tell good from bad anymore. But then again, maybe she was thinking the same thing I was, in that it was so laughably hysterical she was howling. I mean, now that I think about it, I can't argue with her. That music! The slo-mo was such gold.

So, no one can hear the smoke alarms, things crashing, kids screaming. Okay, maybe I could buy that. But I don't buy not being able to smell smoke. Wake up, you idiots! And speaking of idiots, Spencer really does deserve to die just for going back for that lameass robe he got from King Scummy. Of course he won't, and it's laughable that some people out there are actually freaking out that he will.

It's nice to see that Julian is still mooching off his sister, having sex all over her penthouse, bemoaning the fact that he'll never get to raise a child from birth. Meanwhile, conveniently forgetting that he has a brand new niece that he hasn't even seen yet. Why the hell doesn't he sue for custody? There's a story I could actually get behind.

I usually like to see the food on these shows, but the pie didn't appeal to me. Guess we can safely rule out pregnancy for me, oh well.

Call me crazy, but I actually would have liked to see Brad and Joss debate the merits of a remade "Children of the Corn".

• Love 3

Ugh to Julian's cheesy line "So I just did things for the past hour that would make Caligula blush". Mind bleach, anyone?

Giving such a large part of the episode to Spencer and Emma, child actors, was self-indulgent and ill-advised. The burden was too heavy for the lisping pair. If the writers are too soft-hearted to make Spencer DIAF, he could linger long enough to be an organ donor. I'm just sayin'.

Ned and Olivia gobbling sweets while scheming to create a tissue of lies about her baby's parentage and their relationship. They're too shallow to think how the lie would affect Tracy, who would start bonding to the child as its grandmother and giving it Quartermaine values. And what about confusing the child itself...raising a kid from birth with lies about its family ties and relationships. What a useless, thoughtless way to handicap an innocent life.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Poor thing has been away from the show so long, she can't tell good from bad anymore. But then again, maybe she was thinking the same thing I was, in that it was so laughably hysterical she was howling. I mean, now that I think about it, I can't argue with her. That music! The slo-mo was such gold.

She probably liked it just because it significantly featured Brook Lynn. Hopefully.

long enough to be an organ donor. I'm just sayin'.

Ned and Olivia gobbling sweets while scheming to create a tissue of lies about her baby's parentage and their relationship. They're too shallow to think how the lie would affect Tracy, who would start bonding to the child as its grandmother. Much less confusing the child itself.

I don't think you have to worry about that re: Tracy.

• Love 4

I think the stupidest (funniest?) thing about the promo is that it's the normal previews music that hits the different notes where it usually cuts to a new clip, but it's just Nikolas and Emma moving sooooooooo slllllooooowwwwwww.

• Love 4

In non-Spencer news, the show is sending mixed messages.  Because Michael is apparently the most evil evil ever for wanting to strip Sonny of custody of Avery to keep her away from the dangers of the mob, but I think we're supposed to view Ned and Olivia as the "good guys" here in their efforts to keep her unborn baby away from the dangers of the mob.

Which is it, show?

• Love 10

Stalker nurse is ridiculous. She wants Ric to be upfront with her but she doesn't even have the decency to say she spent months obsessing over Jakeson while Ric was gone. Ric already knows she's into Jakeson so I don't know why she can't just woman up and admit it.

Probably because she was pissed that (days after she left him standing in the courtroom after they argued) he had the nerve to let himself into her house, when any twit would know it's not a good idea to do that right now. He's there like he owns the place when she gets home, then essentially begs for her to love him/want him and pressures her about Jake. 

Stalker nurse is ridiculous. She wants Ric to be upfront with her but she doesn't even have the decency to say she spent months obsessing over Jakeson while Ric was gone. Ric already knows she's into Jakeson so I don't know why she can't just woman up and admit it.

Probably because she was pissed that (days after she left him standing in the courtroom after they argued) he had the nerve to let himself into her house, when any twit would know it's not a good idea to do that right now. He's there like he owns the place when she gets home, then essentially begs for her to love him/want him and pressures her about Jake. 

Sorry I missed the preview!  Sounds like it was the best part of the whole show.

I gave up after Nik and Patrick started talking about their 9- and 10-year old children keeping it G-rated.  What else would it be for kids that little? 

Because the way Nikolas was talking, there was a faint implication that Spencer would want a bj, which of course Patrick picked up on because he's Patrick and so he wanted to clarify they were talking about Spencer being the happiest 10 year old boy in the world because Emma was going to waltz with him.

• Love 2
In non-Spencer news, the show is sending mixed messages.  Because Michael is apparently the most evil evil ever for wanting to strip Sonny of custody of Avery to keep her away from the dangers of the mob, but I think we're supposed to view Ned and Olivia as the "good guys" here in their efforts to keep her unborn baby away from the dangers of the mob.

Which is it, show?

Sonny's not the father so obviously the baby is being kept away from a bad mobster.  Der. :)

• Love 3

I like that little girl who plays Emma.  During the scene where she runs in to tell Nikolas and her dad that the place is on fire, all I could think of was she was clearly the most talented actor in the room.  She really is a pretty good actress, in my opinion.

Why does Sam always sound like she's on opiates?  It's really beginning to annoy me.

Regarding Spencer - I don't want to see the kid leave the show.  It's not his fault the writing is shit. 

• Love 3
She took off her jacket in a hospital room while having a conversation.  She was wearing a t-shirt....I don't think she can help it if she has big breasts.  It's not like she was wearing tassels and swinging them around like a stripper

Well, I certainly saw some body language in their scenes that seemed to denote more intimacy than expected, but I didn't mean for that to come off as a critique at all. I was just amused at what I perceived was a subtle/notsosubtle (and probably unconscious on Sam's part) way to denote her growing interest, perhaps attraction, in, or to, Jake. Nothing wrong with acting a little seductively in front of an attractive guy.

Maybe I was just bored, since I never really cared about Sam or Jason, and it was my way to get something out of the scene. But I honestly thought those scenes were kind of sexy. YMMV and all.

• Love 2

In non-Spencer news, the show is sending mixed messages.  Because Michael is apparently the most evil evil ever for wanting to strip Sonny of custody of Avery to keep her away from the dangers of the mob, but I think we're supposed to view Ned and Olivia as the "good guys" here in their efforts to keep her unborn baby away from the dangers of the mob.

Which is it, show?

Well, there's a hierarchy. If the mobster is Sonny, you can't keep a kid away from him because he's such a ~good father~ Next, there's your average mobster. You can keep a kid away from them as long as they're not Sonny. Then, there is everyone else. Sometimes, it's IMPERATIVE that you keep a kid away from these people. They might grow up neurotic and law-abiding, for the most part. It's a public service.

ETA: I cackled at Emma's one fake tear in the preview. If only Spencer would die for real. My relationship with Spencer has become much like mine with his long-dead mother.

Edited by loveigniting
  • Love 4

That preview was hilariously awful.

I thought it was good.  ::Shrug::

I am glad that it was Patrick was able to help Nik because if it were Sonny, he would still be looking for the fire extinguisher.

Patrick would run up with the fire extinguisher then Sonny would grab it out of his hands at the last second and spray it and everyone would be smarming all over Sonny about how he saved everybody's lives.  Then the governor would give him a medal.

• Love 8

Which is it, show?

Jeez Louise, TeeVee, just like who we tell you to like and don't ask any confusing questions (or any questions period)! It's not difficult, I explain everything on Twitter so I don't know what's your deal.

-Ron

• Love 10

Patrick was at Nik's to talk more about Jake, so he's far from getting his own story. Sadly for him and JT.

Does Patrick know that Nik helped Helena get immunity?  I am only watching sporadically, but shouldn't he be wondering whether Helena had something to do with Robin's disappearance?

• Love 1

I'm a terrible person because I'm like what are you using in your hair Emma to keep it so perfect after that fire? The GH hair team can make a 9 year old look awesome, but Greyson McCouch looks like a squirrel died in a fire on his head. What's wrong with life?

LOL all I can think of is how Emma is like the best dressed character on the show lol.

• Love 2

Does Patrick know that Nik helped Helena get immunity?  I am only watching sporadically, but shouldn't he be wondering whether Helena had something to do with Robin's disappearance?

Who is this Robin you speak of? I think Patrick doesn't recognize that name/person and Nikolas looked vaguely confused when Helena mentioned the name.

• Love 3

Who is this Robin you speak of? I think Patrick doesn't recognize that name/person and Nikolas looked vaguely confused when Helena mentioned the name.

And this is why the show needs the character of Robin. Not that Ron will become a good writer but AT LEAST the story can be dealt with and maybe, just maybe, stop ruining the other characters who should be involved (Anna, Patrick). Because they look awful as hell since KMc can't/won't come back on a regular basis.

And I like KMc, but with her desire to direct, perhaps a recast is in order here.

• Love 6

Show was delightfully FUN today, wasn't it?  Especially on Fast Forward.

It was so touching to see Patrick and Nickolas confirmed their Douche Lord status.  And of course, it warmed the cockles of my withered heart to see Spenthaw dancing while flames danced in the background.

I can't really blame people for not reacting faster, since hearing someone scream "FIIIWAHH" sounds more like something Carly would say in a Moobs-induced orgasm than a house fire.

And although I may be going to hell, seeing the preview just made me wonder if Pickle Lila would go well with deep-fried Spenthaw.  

I suggest a buttermilk coating.

• Love 14

Probably will ff just to watch Ned and Olivia- the rest looks like a shitty mess. A big fire for the kiddy quad is what they are doing the end of sweeps? Please! And I can't stomach the ass kissing of Jakeson anymore. He just looks constipated most of the time listening to all the women whine around him.

Ric, you deserve better!

• Love 9

Ten bucks says Spencer sees his dead mama when he is (yawn) fighting for his life. Remember the stupid poll, asking people which character they want back? I can so see having Ghost SWSNBN come back to torture us all.

• Love 4

Does Patrick know that Nik helped Helena get immunity? I am only watching sporadically, but shouldn't he be wondering whether Helena had something to do with Robin's disappearance?

Yes, he should. Patrick basically knows everything minus the Jason being alive part. Everything. If only he could do something other than peck Sam on the lips and listen to her talk about Jake/Jason.

• Love 2

Yes, he should. Patrick basically knows everything minus the Jason being alive part. Everything. If only he could do something other than peck Sam on the lips and listen to her talk about Jake/Jason.

Thanks, I know nothing makes sense but this makes the least sense of all.  How Patrick cannot put it all together.  I suppose it will give Robin a good reason to hate his guts and kick him to the curb when she returns.

• Love 1

I suppose it will give Robin a good reason to hate his guts and kick him to the curb when she returns.

That is the main reason I don't want a new Robin or for KMc to come back for good, actually. I WANT Robin to tell Patrick to suck it and say goodbye. No thanks to Robin coming back to "save" Patrick's OOC ass or to somehow salvage Scrubs. For me, the character of Robin is far more important than Patty and that relationship.

• Love 7

Yeah, all the kid drama turned out way too weird. I don't think it was a weird sex thing for Ron or anything, but to hear them going on and on about who loves who and struggling to spit out long dialogue and "being together" and "being with [whoever]" was really uncomfortable and off-putting. I can't believe they poured so much time into this when the kids can't handle all the acting and dialogue, either. You might've been able to get away with it if the kids were 13-16, but 8-10? It's just strange and wrong and really embarrassing.

Also, the return of Spinelli is beyond unpleasant and rushed. They could have brought him in on a case, hell, even with yet another sick kid story though I'd have hated that, but no, he's immediately back and openly stating his intention to stalk/stan Maxie into falling for him again, and they're all standing around like this is business as usual. It's pathetic and gross and really not cute. (Though, just to be clear, so is 90% of Maxie's behavior over the last two years, including and up to whining to Nathan about her abetting Johnny.)

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 10

I actually think Alexis and Julian versus Ned and Olivia is coming off pretty even handed. They're painting Julian pretty sympathetically, talking about how he'd like to start over with a new baby and Olivia isn't coming across as vicious but confused and a little bit scared and just holding on to this lifeline Ned gave her cause she doesn't really know what else to do. I wouldn't be surprised if she confessed to Julian herself eventually.

(Though, just to be clear, so is 90% of Maxie's behavior over the last two years, including and up to whining to Nathan about her abetting Johnny.)

I was annoyed at both Maxie and Lulu's attitude re: Johnny. Like Lulu the other day was like yeah you're right I totally would have helped him too. Does Lulu still not realize Johnny helped out Fluke? Genuine question, I'm confused.

• Love 4

I actually think Alexis and Julian versus Ned and Olivia is coming off pretty even handed. They're painting Julian pretty sympathetically, talking about how he'd like to start over with a new baby and Olivia isn't coming across as vicious but confused and a little bit scared and just holding on to this lifeline Ned gave her cause she doesn't really know what else to do. I wouldn't be surprised if she confessed to Julian herself eventually.

What I fear is that Ron is setting up Ned and Michael as the evil Q's keeping children away from the good and heroic mobsters Julian and Sonny.

• Love 7

What I fear is that Ron is setting up Ned and Michael as the evil Q's keeping children away from the good and heroic mobsters Julian and Sonny.

I have no doubt.THey may as well rename this show the Sonny and his friends show.

• Love 1

So um yah is there really a child named Aiden?...b/c I'm beginning to wonder. If he ever turns up he will probably be royally pissed his brother gets all the hugs and cuddles while he is what- chained in the basement? I see DID in your future Aiden.

• Love 5

Aiden is ignored because he is Lucky's the child of a genuine good guy. The same fate will be fall Rocco eventually.

Spencer: Father a douche, Mother a Cop Killa, Great Grandma Helene Cassadine

Cameron: Father a mob wanna be (as much as I liked Zander)

Emma: Father a douche

Joss: Shit her mother is Carly

Avery: Mobster Mother and Father

See the pattern

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 3

I think there's a tiny twinge of "Ted" being motivated by his personal dislike of Julian.

• Love 3
I actually think Alexis and Julian versus Ned and Olivia is coming off pretty even handed.

Both couples are coming off pretty even handed on my FF button on the rremote.  One of the bad thing about baby stories is that there is no suspense when you know who the father is.  This plot line is boring and wasting Alexis, Julian, and Ned's acting chops.  I find it even more boring that the Jason reveal. 

• Love 2

It's nice to see that Julian is still mooching off his sister, having sex all over her penthouse, bemoaning the fact that he'll never get to raise a child from birth. Meanwhile, conveniently forgetting that he has a brand new niece that he hasn't even seen yet. Why the hell doesn't he sue for custody? There's a story I could actually get behind.

The only time I've liked Julian in the past few months is when he was interacting with or reacting to Ava. I could've got behind a 'Julian sues for custody' story.

Call me crazy, but I actually would have liked to see Brad and Joss debate the merits of a remade "Children of the Corn".

Me too. It'd be better than the 100th scene of [insert any woman here] slobbering all over Jake or the kiddie love rectangle.

Does Lulu still not realize Johnny helped out Fluke? Genuine question, I'm confused.

I just assume she must not know. Somehow. I'd rather think these people just don't know stuff because otherwise so many of them come off so callous. I'd rather think of them as oblivious and stupid.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
I actually think Alexis and Julian versus Ned and Olivia is coming off pretty even handed.

I agree, but who cares? Julian will eventually find out he's the father, there will be some handwringing, lots of yelling, and/or a lawsuit, and the birth will be dangerous for one reason or another. Zzzzzz. We've seen this story before. A lot.

Does Lulu still not realize Johnny helped out Fluke?

She doesn't know, but I imagine she'd make some sort of excuse for Johnny. Luke isn't Luke, after all, so Johnny gets a pass.

• Love 2

Both couples are coming off pretty even handed on my FF button on the rremote.  

i don't agree with you about the story, sunnyface, but that made me laugh.

Does any one else think that the lack of anything Fluke related this week, as very little to do with block taping and everything to do with Ron has no idea what to do next?

I think it may also have to do with how often Tony Geary is able to work, although

fluke is actually on today

I think it may also have to do with how often Tony Geary is able to work

Do you mean contractually or health-wise?

But I think the lack of the Fake!Luke story is the normal cycle of GH. Just when things get even slightly interesting, the story is dropped for a month.

• Love 1

Everything having to do with Robin just reiterates for me how abysmal the writing is.The first words out of Nik's mouth upon seeing Patrick should have been, "My grandmother told me Robin brought her back to life? So Robin isn't in Africa? What is going on?" And doctor dumbass would realize, hey, maybeee Robin was forced to lie to me. Instead he's constantly focused on Sam's chest pillows and talking about the "Jake Doe" surgery plot point with the Douche Prince. It's like Nik's already forgotten that Helena dropped that bombshell line concerning his long-time, dear friend. UGH. 

Then there was the scene in the PD interrogation room where Faison mentioned Robin being in Paris.Anna should have jumped to her feet and been upset that he knew anything about what's currently going on with Robin.

I know Spencer doesn't really know anything about Helena's heinous activities, but I still half-expected to hear him tell Emma "Great grandmother Helena took a break from holding your mom captive to come visit us, and teach me to waltz. Shall we dance?" 

• Love 12

Just when I think this show can't get any worse...

I am ready to just go on and write this whole week off. I came in on the tail end of the episode and still pretty much knew exactly what was going on and was not interested in the slightest with a single bit of it.

I knew there was no chance in hell that Spencer would perish so all the carrying on and whatnot was just irksome. 

Spinelli has the sort of face that makes me want to punch him, repeatedly. That and his goofy grin.

• Love 3