Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Are the writers retconning what Liesl knows about the baby? All Liesl knows is that Nelle gave birth to a live baby. She does not know that Nelle and Brad switched the babies. Brucas and Wylie should not be on her radar at all. So why do they have Liesl spouting off stuff about Wylie? Dear writers, all of this happened a year ago. Please rewatch your own episodes to remind you of who knows what so as not to piss me off.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Dear writers, all of this happened a year ago. Please rewatch your own episodes to remind you of who knows what so as not to piss me off.

This regime, starting with Carlivati, constantly retcons shit on a weekly basis. So one shouldn't be surprised that they keep changing storylines. They don't believe in, or respect history.

• Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

That cake really was ugly wasn’t it? Grey? Is that a sign of things for Franco & Liz? 

Veronica Cartwright told Franco he wouldn't be feeling soon—at least, that was CC said, as I couldn't hear it otherwise—so...???

And now that I thought of Aidan, I'm super bummed he wasn't tapped to bake the wedding cake. You know he'd have loved it and done it right.

Edited by dubbel zout
typo

Was Hayden always this self-centered?

I quit watching for a while (during the whole real Jason back from the dead, Jake isn't Jason stuff) Didnt she come on the show pretending to be Jake's wife (paid by Ric)? 

All I remember about Hayden was that she kept propositioning nearly every guy she met for sex (Jake, Ric, Nic). And she was desperate for cash... so yes?

• LOL 3

Does anyone know if BM and his pecs have renewed his contract with GH? I thought I had read (somewhere) that he was out the door but that could have been a rumor. He looked so different yesterday with no beard and jacked up I thought maybe he had been gone doing a pilot or something.

Also, did Julian know that Kim drugged Drew? I know Curtis found the needle in the hall but I got the impression that Julian thought Drew was just drunk and passed out.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Does anyone know if BM and his pecs have renewed his contract with GH? I thought I had read (somewhere) that he was out the door but that could have been a rumor. He looked so different yesterday with no beard and jacked up I thought maybe he had been gone doing a pilot or something.

Also, did Julian know that Kim drugged Drew? I know Curtis found the needle in the hall but I got the impression that Julian thought Drew was just drunk and passed out.

I also don't know if it's a rumor, but I heard he was going back to Y&R.  So, if that's true, unless he gets to pull a Wally Kurth and do both shows at the same time, I guess he'll be leaving.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I don't think Julian knew about the drugging, but he certainly knew Kim was taking advantage of someone who couldn't properly consent. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

He knew. He thought Kim had done something to him and she told him she gave Drew a mild sedative. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I also don't know if it's a rumor, but I heard he was going back to Y&R.  So, if that's true, unless he gets to pull a Wally Kurth and do both shows at the same time, I guess he'll be leaving.

Wally is recurring on both shows though. If Billy goes to Y&R, we can presume it would be contract so it would be pretty impossible to do both.

56 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Wally is recurring on both shows though. If Billy goes to Y&R, we can presume it would be contract so it would be pretty impossible to do both.

Also, both of Wally's shows are owned by SONY and that's why he can do both.

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

both of Wally's shows are owned by SONY

Sony owns GH? I thought it was all ABC.

I think "recurring" is the operative word here: Since he's not on contract, he can do what he wants. Obviously neither soap cares that he's also working on a different network. We barely see Ned, but that's likely due to the show's intense Quartermaine allergy rather than Wally's workload.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, right! I had to LOL at her casual "mild sedative" toss-off. Yeah, he could barely stand up. He was a bit more than woozy.

I fed him a cookie, then undressed him and put him to bed.

Billy does look good. I'm glad Drew has Curtis. It seems he was needed at that party to be almost raped.

I'm hoping that Sonny and Carly don't hear what nearly happened to Drew...I can just hear them chortling over "remember when Jax was raped by that lunatic? Good times!"

And wow, what a bod BM has now. Something tells me he's thisclose to leaving.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, TheMediaHo said:

I'm hoping that Sonny and Carly don't hear what nearly happened to Drew...I can just hear them chortling over "remember when Jax was raped by that lunatic? Good times!"

That was Carly and Jason having a good laugh over Jax's rape.

• Love 2
(edited)

I remember that -- it was ghastly.  (Didn't Jason later have a slo-mo shootout in a church and bump that rapist off?  She was a scarlet-lipped blonde villain in heels?)

The only other "female-on-male rape" I've seen that was even more dramatic was on Farscape.  I've never recovered from that plot twist.

ETA:  Video link.  The villain in question was Faith, no?  

Edited by Captanne
Video of shootout.
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Captanne said:

I remember that -- it was ghastly.  (Didn't Jason later have a slo-mo shootout in a church and bump that rapist off?  She was a scarlet-lipped blonde villain in heels?)

The only other "female-on-male rape" I've seen that was even more dramatic was on Farscape.  I've never recovered from that plot twist.

ETA:  Video link.  The villain in question was Faith, no?  

No Jax was raped by Irina, who was involved with Jerry.  I think Jerry ended up killing her. But yeah, the show handled that storyline horribly. Either Sonny or Jason thought Jax getting raped by a woman was funny and Carly was acting like Jax cheated on her. 

Actually I think that makes me even more angry about the Kim/Drew storyline because we know it’s not going to treated as seriously as if the genders were reversed. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Sony owns GH? I thought it was all ABC.

I think "recurring" is the operative word here: Since he's not on contract, he can do what he wants. Obviously neither soap cares that he's also working on a different network. We barely see Ned, but that's likely due to the show's intense Quartermaine allergy rather than Wally's workload.

Oooops! I meant SONY owns DAYS and Y&R. I'm not sure why I was saying that when he's on GH. My bad. I blame it on not eating lunch yet. Sorry, 'bout that.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

No Jax was raped by Irina, who was involved with Jerry.  I think Jerry ended up killing her. But yeah, the show handled that storyline horribly. Either Sonny or Jason thought Jax getting raped by a woman was funny and Carly was acting like Jax cheated on her. 

Actually I think that makes me even more angry about the Kim/Drew storyline because we know it’s not going to treated as seriously as if the genders were reversed. 

Thanks!  I had forgotten who it was other than it was on a boat, yeah?

5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

*perks up when I read Mark Lawson is on the show*

*droops a bit when I read he's in scenes with Lulu, and not as her brother*

You and I are likethis. Mark Lawson has long been my dream Lucky recast.

• Love 3

I blanked on Mark Lawson's name but recognized him immediately. He looks REALLY good! Can he stay? Please? DZ isn't coming back and ER looked more alive and engaged in that brief scene than she has in YEARS.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Either Sonny or Jason thought Jax getting raped by a woman was funny and Carly was acting like Jax cheated on her. 

It was horrendously bad. And then that soap columnist—Michael somebody—kept insisting what happened wasn't rape and anyone upset about it should get over it. UGH.

10 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I blanked on Mark Lawson's name but recognized him immediately. He looks REALLY good! Can he stay? Please? DZ isn't coming back and ER looked more alive and engaged in that brief scene than she has in YEARS.

If Dante is going to be written off completely, I think he needs to be killed. Or at least everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, thinks he's dead until DZ is desperate enough to return in a few years. We don't need another deadbeat dad situation—Frisco and Lucky are plenty.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It was horrendously bad. And then that soap columnist—Michael somebody—kept insisting what happened wasn't rape and anyone upset about it should get over it. UGH.

I remember the rage blackout at this. Carly crying because she in her pea-sized brain, he had cheated on her. It's not like things have gotten any better when it comes to women raping or sexually assaulting men. 

The Drew situation with Kim brought back all kinds of bitterness.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Are the writers retconning what Liesl knows about the baby? All Liesl knows is that Nelle gave birth to a live baby. She does not know that Nelle and Brad switched the babies. Brucas and Wylie should not be on her radar at all. So why do they have Liesl spouting off stuff about Wylie? Dear writers, all of this happened a year ago. Please rewatch your own episodes to remind you of who knows what so as not to piss me off.

Liesl took an educated guess that Nelle switched the babies as Wiley and Jonah were born on the same day and she knew that Jonah was not stillborn. After Nelle was arrested and sent to prison, Liesl went to confirm her suspicions and told Nelle for now that she would keep her mouth shut.

• Useful 1

Are there any preservatives or chemicals in that green juice that Sonny et al. keep forcing on Carly? It looks like it could be doing more harm than good.

I hate this show for making me side with Jason about Sonny's lack of research into who he really is before he lets him into the house with Carly and the girls. Also, Sonny getting forged legal documentation for him including a SIN card is something that I personally find really offensive (I've been working with refugees the past few years).

Music may run in the Quartermaine family but Leo doesn't have any Quartermaine genes. Julian is his bio-dad, not Ned.  Other than that, I liked how the reading of the will was handled.

As much as I hate Shiloh, I think Oscar giving him the voting shares is a good soapy twist.

14 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

Maybe because she genuinely doesn't know? I'm glad she isn't giving Finn the time of day. But I don't think it makes her a bitch at all. She has an agenda and she's sticking to it yes, but she's probably also trying to mask her pride/vulnerability etc. over the whole thing. It's what she does and is at the heart of her character.

From what I remember, Hayden lied to Finn that she had lost their child and suddenly left him as they were planning to move in together with only a letter, although I may be missing something. I'm not surprised that he didn't want to run to Rome to meet with her, His hurt and vulnerability at her leaving (and lying about his child but he doesn't know that yet) trumps her pride.

I know it's all about getting rid of RB and then having her back for this summer but the writing isn't making her look good.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Either Sonny or Jason thought Jax getting raped by a woman was funny and Carly was acting like Jax cheated on her. 

It was horrendously bad.

It was Jason who was laughing about it and yes, it was as disgusting as could be.  Given how much Jason has gone on and on about Sam and her history , it's just so fucking hypocritical.  So, yes, if he or Carly finds out about the Drew situation I'm sure he'll get that "I don't get it--men can't be raped" look on his face (aka The Joey Tribiani Smelled a Fart School of Acting).

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

As much as I hate Shiloh, I think Oscar giving him the voting shares is a good soapy twist.

I still don’t get how the ELQ stocks work. The stocks seem to get redistributed anytime a new Q comes out of the woodwork but they are still allowed to sell or pass along their shares to someone else?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I still don’t get how the ELQ stocks work. The stocks seem to get redistributed anytime a new Q comes out of the woodwork but they are still allowed to sell or pass along their shares to someone else? 

Yeah, with all these new Q's coming along, children/grand-children/etc, one person's shares won't make much difference in voting for anything.

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Correct. Today Drew said "without my consent" to Kim. I assume Show will not allow any character to say "attempted rape" because Drew is not a woman.  I liked that at least Drew is genuinely angry with/appalled by Kim's actions instead of saying it's okay, don't worry about it, just get help.

As usual, Cam is awesome. The best part of the episode for me was that Monica's face went from "oh cool" to "oh damn" when Cam clarified that his Aunt Hayden, not Aunt Sarah, has returned to Port Charles.  Cam's tears when Alexis gave him the keys from Oscar, and then him comforting Josslyn, also pulled at my heart strings. I knew from the horrified look at the end, before she actually read it aloud, that Alexis was seeing Shiloh's name. 

I was SHOCKED to hear an AJ mention, but then Show lost credit for that as I was rolling my eyes that of course Oscar left Michael a photo he took of Michael holding Wylie. 

I want to know who the hell Sam thinks she is trying to tell Robert Scorpio what to do and giving him bitch face. The only good thing about Sam is the camera showed she has pretty, shiny hair.

It's sad, but not a surprise, that the brain damaged hit man is more concerned for the safety of Sonny's children and stepdaughter than Sonny is ... because Sonny only cares about Sonny's business and how he can benefit from Dev's skills.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I knew from the horrified look at the end, before she actually read it aloud, that Alexis was seeing Shiloh's name. 

If Alexis was Oscar's lawyer, wasn't she the one who drafted the will? Why would she be surprised?

• Love 4
(edited)

I think Cam got the best item from today's bequest. A used shot glass, a picture of Michael, a list fun places in Cleveland, a keyboard, a compass and a teddy bear. But they were supposed to be sentimental.

But god Oscar seriously gave away his shares worth millions to Shiloh and not his mom or back to the Qs? Idiot.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 5

So the whole rigmarole with Jason being the executor of Oscar's will and being family with Oscar and Drew meant nothing, since he was ultimately too swamped by his commitment to breaking the law to show up for such a meaningful event. Why even go through the effort of giving Jason such a significant role when his real priorities will always, always, lie elsewhere?

Overall, the will reading was appropriately emotional (I especially liked Monica's thoughtful gift) but it would have been better received by me if the show had demonstrated some restraint and left out that unsubtle picture of Michael and Wiley. We fucking got the memo the first seven hundred times, so maybe just CHILL with the reminders until they're actually going to MEAN something? They're so relentless, damn.

Shiloh, a person Oscar spent time with for only a few months, getting the ELQ shares is exactly what happens when you leave big decisions in the hands of a teenager. He probably didn't give much consideration to the value of those shares and how the Quartermaines would feel about him gifting them to a stranger to the family (and yeah, Alexis' shocked face was for the benefit of the audience only). Those shares should have gone to Scout, who no one even mentioned today, sadly.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

From what I remember, Hayden lied to Finn that she had lost their child and suddenly left him as they were planning to move in together with only a letter, although I may be missing something. I'm not surprised that he didn't want to run to Rome to meet with her, His hurt and vulnerability at her leaving (and lying about his child but he doesn't know that yet) trumps her pride.

I know it's all about getting rid of RB and then having her back for this summer but the writing isn't making her look good.

No, you aren't missing anything except they were planning on getting married, not just moving in together. She literally left him at the altar pretty much. I'm very anti-Finn/Hayden stan, so my opinion probably doesn't count for anything here. I'm just glad she isn't weeping over him because as far as I'm concerned, he isn't worth it. As far as their child goes, I do think she needs to be upfront with him as long as the child is actually still around. Maybe she gave him/her up for adoption? Who knows. I see that she's already being dragged by at least five people in town since yesterday, so I'm not worried that she won't be getting seen as looking good.

She's the new Ava, to a milder degree. They need to go hang out and knock back a few drinks together.

Edited by tvgoddess
Repetition
  • Love 1

What was with Monica's attitude about Hayden? I can't recall Hayden did anything that hurt the hospital. Is this over Finn's hurt feeling? Ugh.

Also, she barely interacted with Sarah in the limited time that she was in Port Charles, so what's with all the fake excitement. Cam probably has spent more time with Hayden that he has ever had with Sarah.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

What was with Monica's attitude about Hayden? I can't recall Hayden did anything that hurt the hospital. Is this over Finn's hurt feeling? Ugh.

I think they may have butted heads when Hayden was working in the hospital, but don't quote me on it. Hayden's role is a blur. I even forgot she and Curtis were good friends.

Way to go Oscar! Giving your shares to Shiloh. Oscar lived in that house for like 3 weeks. That's not worth millions and voting rights. Plus he brought in someone who isn't even a Q into this. 

Do they pull Olivia out of the closet so that she can cry and bake ziti?

Drew is way generous to his would-be assaulter. Is he going to find out what Shiloh did to Sam or is he going to be kept in the dark about this because reasons? I was half hoping Scout would be at the reading to watch Kim's implode (or explode?).

Way to go Jason for not being present at the reading of the will. Douchenozzle, if Sonny wants to keep a strange kid whose wardrobe and hair cut time traveled from 1980, it's his problem and it's on him. Sonny is a grown-ass man and if he wants to do it, no amount of you sitting across from while you both sleep walk through your lines will change that. Jason's priority will never be his biological family or the children who have the misfortune to have him as a father.

Chase is pretty, but honestly, the whole schpeal about the law being useless and how coloring inside the lines gets you nothing . . . please don't ruin a good character like that. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Also, she barely interacted with Sarah in the limited time that she was in Port Charles, so what's with all the fake excitement. Cam probably has spent more time with Hayden that he has ever had with Sarah.

A) Hayden (as part of her duties) was told to save money for General Hospital during her first stint in Port Charles. She was talking about eliminating hospital jobs and said "it's business" when people had the audacity to get upset.

B) Re-cast Sarah worked (interned?) at General Hospital back when Elizabeth was engaged to the first Lucky re-cast, so Monica certainly remembers her. Also, shortly after Elizabeth had given birth to Aiden and Lucky returned Aiden to Elizabeth after Franco had the newborn kidnapped, Elizabeth (for Becky's maternity leave), Cam and Jake went to visit with Sarah for a few months, off-screen.  So he has definitely spent more time with Sarah than Hayden. There was exactly one scene where Hayden and the previous Cam acknowledged each other, which was when Hayden decided she wanted to take Cam and Spencer out for a fun afternoon (Spencer attached himself to Hayden the second he saw her, when she had just persuaded Elizabeth to let her take Cam so "I can get to know my nephew.")

• Love 1

It seems like Cam would view her as a Fun Aunt Hayden. Can't speak to anything about Sarah. I know absolutely zero about her as a character other than her being Elizabeth's sister. Not that I need to, they're not bringing her back. Hasn't it been like 20 years?

• Love 1

I blanked on Mark Lawson's name but recognized him immediately. He looks REALLY good! Can he stay? Please? 

Didn't he say he was a teacher? Maybe he'll be teaching the program Charlotte is in? 

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It's sad, but not a surprise, that the brain damaged hit man is more concerned for the safety of Sonny's children and stepdaughter than Sonny is ... because Sonny only cares about Sonny's business and how he can benefit from Dev's skills.

It is sad, but also not a surprise, that the brain-damaged hit man is more concerned for the safety of Sonny's children and stepdaughter than he is with the safety of his own forgotten-about son that lives with Franco, that he supposedly still has nightmares about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
33 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I think they may have butted heads when Hayden was working in the hospital, but don't quote me on it. Hayden's role is a blur.

Hayden was slashing budgets, I believe, and Monica resented that. There was also the general disgruntlement toward Hayden because of her swindler father.

15 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sonny is a grown-ass man

Supposedly. ™Silas Clay forever.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Didn't he say he was a teacher? Maybe he'll be teaching the program Charlotte is in? 

I thought they said he was a high school teacher. Which means he could still teach Cam, Joss and Trina. And ugh, probably Dev.

• Love 2

I felt bad about Oscar dying, but this will reading was some tired b.s. The sole purpose was the exceptionally stupid Shiloh stock bequest and the sole purpose of that is to add to the probable upcoming "Who killed Shiloh?" story that isn't coming fast enough and that I could care less about.

I wonder what the background requirements are for soap writers?  Is it necessary that the applicant has ever watched a soap? I'm not understanding the lack of imagination and finesse being  broadcast everyday. I don't think soaps are adding new viewers and I know they're alienating the old ones.

Please stay Billy Miller, please.

• Love 6

Dev is a genius if he can just step into an American high school class after being homeless in Turkey

Is Oscar even allowed to give away his ELQ shares? He was a minor so too young to make any decisions alive. How can this decision in his will be legal?

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Way to go Jason for not being present at the reading of the will. Douchenozzle, if Sonny wants to keep a strange kid whose wardrobe and hair cut time traveled from 1980, it's his problem and it's on him.

A (hit)man has to have priorities. Being at the reading of the will that he executor of because Oscar trusted him doesn't make it onto the list.

Why does Jason have to come out of hiding to vouch that whatshername Lockhart is telling the truth? (I always get Diane Lockhart flashes.) Michael was there too and he's not a wanted ma.

5 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

There was exactly one scene where Hayden and the previous Cam acknowledged each other, which was when Hayden decided she wanted to take Cam and Spencer out for a fun afternoon (Spencer attached himself to Hayden the second he saw her, when she had just persuaded Elizabeth to let her take Cam so "I can get to know my nephew.")

That was when Hayden found out that she was pregnant so she wanted to get to know what taking care of kids would be like. Other than that, no interest in her nephews.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, paisley said:

I wonder what the background requirements are for soap writers?  Is it necessary that the applicant has ever watched a soap? I'm not understanding the lack of imagination and finesse being  broadcast everyday.

Nobody wants to write 200 episodes a year. Most primetime show writers don't even want to write 22 episodes a year, just 13 or what have you. Even the best writers would probably start to get hack-y if they wrote 200 episodes a year. Then there's them not letting writing off any characters unless the actor leaves even though the writers clearly have zero clue what to do with them?

imo, Maxie and Lulu should have been written off (Peter goes without saying) and they should build up the Chase/Michael group. Which is what they are doing, so maybe I should just say they should just write off Maxie and Lulu plain and simple. I mean what they've done with Maxie since . . . since I don't know when is ridiculous. Since 2010?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

It is sad, but also not a surprise, that the brain-damaged hit man is more concerned for the safety of Sonny's children and stepdaughter than he is with the safety of his own forgotten-about son that lives with Franco, that he supposedly still has nightmares about.

That nightmare comment was such b.s.  There's not enough room in that addled brain of his for more than Sonny/Carly/Michael>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sam.  Franco is no longer even a blip on his radar. 

Nor is Jake.  Honestly, Franco's more of a father to him than Jason has ever been (except for when Drew thought he was Jason).

• Love 8
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

It seems like Cam would view her as a Fun Aunt Hayden. Can't speak to anything about Sarah. I know absolutely zero about her as a character other than her being Elizabeth's sister. Not that I need to, they're not bringing her back. Hasn't it been like 20 years?

Nah, Hayden adored Spencer Cassadine, who was a total asshat to tween Cam. Hayden never saw Spencer as obnoxious, entitled or nasty; she thought he was just the greatest kid. As @statsgirl pointed out, she showed interest in being "Fun Aunt Hayden" for about a minute with Cam - just after she found out she was pregnant and wondered, "Hmm, maybe I could handle doing the mom thing?" Hayden and Elizabeth never formed a true sisterly relationship, and I'm not sure if she ever even laid eyes on Jake or Aiden.  Elizabeth and her older sister Sarah had the same parents, grew up together until Sarah left Port Charles as a teen, came back (new actress) and worked at the hospital for a time when Elizabeth was a 20something, and (per Elizabeth's lines to Nikolas when Aiden was a baby) is a doctor and mother. I believe Elizabeth has mentioned Sarah a couple times since then, probably during the "Hayden is your half-sister" storyline.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Nah, Hayden adored Spencer Cassadine, who was a total asshat to tween Cam. Hayden never saw Spencer as obnoxious, entitled or nasty; she thought he was just the greatest kid. As @statsgirl pointed out, she showed interest in being "Fun Aunt Hayden" for about a minute with Cam - just after she found out she was pregnant and wondered, "Hmm, maybe I could handle doing the mom thing?" Hayden and Elizabeth never formed a true sisterly relationship, and I'm not sure if she ever even laid eyes on Jake or Aiden. 

Well, I guess he can pile on her then too. He'll have to get in line though.

53 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

(except for when Drew thought he was Jason).

And that's very much still not Jason. Jason caring more about Sam and his sons should have been our first hint that he wasn't really Jason.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, tvgoddess said:

Well, I guess he can pile on her then too. He'll have to get in line though.

Unlike others, Cam was happy to see her and when he mentioned Hayden to Monica.

The writing on this show just gets more unbelievable every single day. Oscar leaves his ELQ stock to Shiloh? In what universe would this ever be allowed to happen? Will someone, anyone please just kill this shyster tomorrow so we can be done with this nonsense? And again. Sam? SPEAK UP! QUIT MUMBLING! 

• Love 2