Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

ETA: I also loved how Carly thinks she and Sonny "showed restraint" because they didn't screw in their son's bed or in a crypt!  Oh no, they kept it super klassy by ONLY screwing on their son's couch.

I know. I'm sure Michael will keep that in mind when the news comes out. "Well, if all you did was fuck on the couch...bygones!"

• Love 4

When Ron is done with a couple, he's done. I don't know what happened to finally make him turn on his blessed destiny pairing of Any Character Roger Howarth Plays and LW's Carly but I'm so glad it did because this is DELIGHTFUL.

From what I heard, Canco was LW's idea, that she pushed for hard. RC just went along with it until something better could come along. And when, from his perspective, something did - Nico* - he dropped Canco and went with his new "super couple".

* - CarSon Round #6,556,864 is just the holding pattern until Ron can figure what to do with the two wastes of space.

• Love 1

Can Sonny and Carly get any more horrible?

I have no doubt they can, and will.

I need a drink.

I feel ya! No drinking games though, you'll be bombed by the halfway mark. 

Was that judge Moesha's father?

He was! 

I'm not sure why, but I'm looking forward to Monica's new romance. 

I wonder how Nina's going to talk her way out of this? 

• Love 1

It's Caleb Morley. You can't talk your way out of that rage.

One of my fav lines based on delivery was "You may not know this but I used to have the market cornered on crazy. It's about time I reminded those two of that."

Yeah, very Todd circa 93, but I'll take it.

• Love 3

One of my fav lines based on delivery was "You may not know this but I used to have the market cornered on crazy. It's about time I reminded those two of that."

Yeah, very Todd circa 93, but I'll take it.

Todd circa '93 was trying to put all that shit behind him. This whole 'I was a bad dude and now it's time to unleash beast' is more along the lines of when he came back in 2000 and wanted everything back that was his and started writing down lists of people he was going to 'Get.' Yes, that second part was a juvenile as it sounded.

But really, the only thing Franco and Todd have in common is that they're played by the same dude who can make the exact same 'revenge' face. What's more, I have the distinct feeling that Franco going 'crazy' again is going to wind up very banal. Unless Howarth's leaving and then he might... MIGHT... go out in a blaze of glory but I rather sincerely doubt Ron can even write that.

From what I heard, Canco was LW's idea, that she pushed for hard. RC just went along with it until something better could come along. And when, from his perspective, something did - Nico* - he dropped Canco and went with his new "super couple".

LW was pretty thirsty for an RH pairing the second he arrived at GH but this seems rather abrupt even for Ron. I mean, wasn't last week Carly insisting how much she loved Franco and giving him Jason's birthday and all that and now she's saying she WANTS to love him because he knows so many secrets so she's basically selling herself to a dude she doesn't want because she was stupid enough to drag him along in her fact finding missions regarding AJ's phone.

I'm not complaining... the pairing was shite... it's just weird how quickly Ron turned the worm on this one.

At the same time... it does kind of reek with how quickly he sank Eli on OLTL when he needed a scapegoat for stuff.

• Love 2

Yeah, I don't think LW has enough power to push through any pairing she wants.  Ron wanted his OLTL/GH couples back together, he's the one who decided to make RH Franco, he's the one who threw all the whitewash on Earth against the wall trying to make it happen.

At the same time... it does kind of reek with how quickly he sank Eli on OLTL when he needed a scapegoat for stuff.

Siiigh...Eli.  Siiigh...Schuyler.  Pour one out for the Rossened.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
I truly don't know what was funnier: Franco & Nina hearing Carly say "Oh Sonny don't stop", or Silas catching Nina running.  All I know is that both were unintentional comedy gold!

I felt like the Nina and Silas scene should have led up to a "Benny Hill Show"esque chase scene at the end with Silas taking off after the Nina as she tries to make a getaway while other random characters, Sabrina, Felix, Epiphany, Liz, Jason's Doctor, etc are involved in all the action.

• Love 10

I felt like the Nina and Silas scene should have led up to a "Benny Hill Show"esque chase scene at the end with Silas taking off after the Nina as she tries to make a getaway while other random characters, Sabrina, Felix, Epiphany, Liz, Jason's Doctor, etc are involved in all the action.

That would have been amazing. They have to add in a random old man, too. And, of course, the music.

• Love 6

Oh, of course there is only one room for Samtrick so there can be angst then almost sex. Gag me.

Nina's reaction to everything was hilarious. "Faster, Sonny" will now be the most disgusting thing uttered on TV ever! We better get plot movement from this after being subjected to such disgusting scenes.

I really like the actor playing the judge. Bring him on to be involved with Jordan somehow and I will be happy. Plus, it's nice to see Monica happy.

Silas looks scary. Can't wait for the beast to be unleashed.

Edited by twoods
  • Love 2

Are we supposed to feel sorry or scared for Carly? I don't know what Ron is going for here. I might have something other than hate and disgust for her if she didn't bring this all entirely upon herself. She entered into a relationship with a man she—and everyone else—knows is a SERIAL KILLER. Then he whines that she doesn't trust him, so she tells him something that could ruin her life, not to mention the life of other family members. She did this willingly, under no duress whatsoever. Then for some nutty reason, she decides to start sexing it up with her ex-husband, the gangster mob boss and keep it a secret, knowing her SERIAL KILLER boyfriend has some issues with jealousy.

Now I'm supposed to worry for Carly's safety if she decides to break it off with Franco? WTF?

• Love 11

Todd circa '93 was trying to put all that shit behind him. This whole 'I was a bad dude and now it's time to unleash beast' is more along the lines of when he came back in 2000 and wanted everything back that was his and started writing down lists of people he was going to 'Get.' Yes, that second part was a juvenile as it sounded.

But really, the only thing Franco and Todd have in common is that they're played by the same dude who can make the exact same 'revenge' face. What's more, I have the distinct feeling that Franco going 'crazy' again is going to wind up very banal. Unless Howarth's leaving and then he might... MIGHT... go out in a blaze of glory but I rather sincerely doubt Ron can even write that.

LW was pretty thirsty for an RH pairing the second he arrived at GH but this seems rather abrupt even for Ron. I mean, wasn't last week Carly insisting how much she loved Franco and giving him Jason's birthday and all that and now she's saying she WANTS to love him because he knows so many secrets so she's basically selling herself to a dude she doesn't want because she was stupid enough to drag him along in her fact finding missions regarding AJ's phone.

I'm not complaining... the pairing was shite... it's just weird how quickly Ron turned the worm on this one.

Well, yeah, but the other week's love fest was already after she had slept with Sonny. She was just piling on the compliments because of the guilt. Or whatever Carly's version of guilt feels like.

Yeah, I think Wright was only rooting for Canco because she knew that's where the airtime would be. But in her April interview with Michael Fairman she was already saying the polite version of "I don't know what the fuck is going on either". 

Edited by ulkis

Are we supposed to feel sorry or scared for Carly? I don't know what Ron is going for here. I might have something other than hate and disgust for her if she didn't bring this all entirely upon herself. She entered into a relationship with a man she—and everyone else—knows is a SERIAL KILLER. Then he whines that she doesn't trust him, so she tells him something that could ruin her life, not to mention the life of other family members. She did this willingly, under no duress whatsoever. Then for some nutty reason, she decides to start sexing it up with her ex-husband, the gangster mob boss and keep it a secret, knowing her SERIAL KILLER boyfriend has some issues with jealousy.

Now I'm supposed to worry for Carly's safety if she decides to break it off with Franco? WTF?

Since they are fictional and both suck, I'd be all for a Cranco murder-suicide deal once the truth about S&C knocking boots (Oh, barf! Part Deux) comes out.

• Love 1

They had something better with Carly and AJ.  I'm still upset that they never got a real shot.

• Love 8

I'm wondering what's going to happen to Franco now that Jason is back. Dare I hope that he's about to be killed off? If Jason is really Jason Morgan then Ron is going to have to come up with some whack ass excuses for why he doesn't blow Franco's brains out the first time they see each other. And he's wouldn't just let Franco go after Sonny and Carly and not do anything. If Franco exposes the murder Sonny will put a hit on him and Jason is actually capable of hitting a target.

• Love 1

I don't know if we are supposed to feel sorry or scared for Carly.

What I do know is that surely Ron didnt intent for this whole thing, especially today, to be the laugh-out-loud comedy that it is.  As far as I'm concerned, Sonny, Nina, Franco, and Carly are all sitcom characters; call it "Three and a Half Sociopaths".

• Love 4

I like Franco when he's far away from Carly and not being a whiny brat. I will take him any day over Sonny, so yeah I hope that Jason's bullet will be for Sonny which will never happen since he thought of Sonny more as a brother than AJ. I hope that nuJason is Jason Q so he disowns Carson and their grossness.

• Love 5

But wouldn't Jason kill the man who killed his brother first?

I'd rather that twist. Sonny flat out admits, yeah I murdered AJ, yeah I defiled your family crypt.

Except Jason the Holy Hitman gave no fucks for AJ or the Qs, so...doubtful.

• Love 1

Well then... I already feel more for BiM's version of St. Jasus than I have in the last few years of Burton's Jason. I guess if he just plays him with real, viable human emotion, that *might* get me interested in the character again.

Edited by WTActualF
  • Love 3

I agree with this, but based on Liz's history and the anvils, Liz will want Jason again. 

I can't believe how obvious RC is being with the Liason propping.  I mean the guy opens his eyes, and he's immediately thinking of Elizabeth.  God, it is a never-ending revolving door.  Lucky, Jason, Nikolas, Ric - then run through them again.

I think a lot of people think (rightfully IMO) that Patrick ought to see/get that Robin is being held hostage. It's painfully obvious and he, as someone who supposedly loves Robin, should see it. The same could be said for Anna too of course.

So how many times is Patrick suppose to figure out that Robin is a hostage?  How many does that make now?  It's getting ridiculous, even by soap standards - and that's saying a lot.  I still can't give Robin a pass for choosing this mess in the first place.  Victor made her an offer and she could have refused or at the very least tipped off her mother.  She didn't.  So I'm not going to blame Patrick and Anna for not sensing in the Force that Robin has been kidnapped for the umpteenth time.

Actually no it isn't Robin's fault Patrick is a douchecannon. Robin could still come back time to time and Patrick not look like a dick. Just b/c Robin only comes back occasionally doesn't really have to BE about Patrick at all, in fact as I've seen her none of her current appearances are about Patrick. Patrick could be shown in a few scenes morning with Emma and maybe going out with Liz as friends having fun THEN in a month or so start hanging with Sam and over 2-3 months grow closer. THAT would make him normal. 

Patrick and Sam got close the FIRST time that Robin "died," and they became friends.  So that groundwork was already established.  Then Patrick lost his son, and Robin didn't return home for it, and Patrick continued to bond with Sam.  By the time Patrick saw Robin again at the clinic, and she basically dumped him as far as he knows, he and Sam were getting closer as they were starting to investigate Gabriel's death.  By the time Robin dumped him, she basically gave him the green light that she was never coming home to him and for him to move on - and he has.  Why should Patrick be stuck in limbo and/or that he has to figure out that she's been kidnapped AGAIN.  

So did Michael even call Ned to tell him that he's leaving for an indefinite amount of time and the reason being is his Mommy and worst kiddnapper in the world told him to?

Michael was going to handle ELQ business from the island.  Remember the entire sat phone conversation between Sonny and Michael?

Considering Ned was the one who swung the shares they need to overthrown Tracy (from Dillon, Maya, and Brook Lynn, I believe), I dunno why they didn't just vote Ned in.

Because Ned needed to act as the lawyer.  He wanted Michael as CEO and him as the corporate lawyer.  I think it was smart.  Ned and Michael operate ELQ together.

Regarding today's episode, I loved Nathan and Maxie together, and they are ridiculously good looking together.  Thank God Nina is finally out of that stupid chair, and the WTF look on Silas' face was hilarious.  Franco is returning to his darker roots - good.  Michael needs to just sell his apartment or torch it completely.  Sam and Tracey were funny.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 6

Yeah, I don't think LW has enough power to push through any pairing she wants.  Ron wanted his OLTL/GH couples back together, he's the one who decided to make RH Franco, he's the one who threw all the whitewash on Earth against the wall trying to make it happen.

I tend to think she egged it on, at the very least.  There was a story in SOD that, at the 2012 Christmas party, she and RH went to the writers and begged for a Todd/Carly pairing.  I remember reading that exactly.  Now, if RH went is up for debate, but I can completely see a thirty LW going to the writers begging for more screentime with the actor who, at the time, was one of the big fish.

• Love 1
Because Ned needed to act as the lawyer.  He wanted Michael as CEO and him as the corporate lawyer.  I think it was smart.  Ned and Michael operate ELQ together.

Only one problem: Ned isn't a lawyer. Or, he never used to be. Businessman and wannabe singer, yep. But no law degree, unless Ron magically gave him one this time around (admittedly not watching). And it's Ron, so that's...likely.

That would have been amazing. They have to add in a random old man, too. And, of course, the music.

Oh the music is a must, an absolute must, heh, it makes the whole scene. And old man patient would have been perfect, complete with cane to trip someone.

Unless they rewrite and rework the hell out of Jason, which may just happen but I still don't see the point of it, he stopped considering AJ his brother, at least loving him as such, ages ago. He was one of AJ worst enemies for the longest and was apart of the gang which tore the man's life apart and stole his son from him.

• Love 2

Man, giving Franco a tumor didn't get him sympathy, making him Carly's wooby didn't work, making him an art therapist didn't work, but pit him against Sonny? All of a sudden a serial killing rape facillatator  seems like the more palatable choice.

• Love 12

So how many times is Patrick suppose to figure out that Robin is a hostage?  How many does that make now?  It's getting ridiculous, even by soap standards - and that's saying a lot.  I still can't give Robin a pass for choosing this mess in the first place.  Victor made her an offer and she could have refused or at the very least tipped off her mother.  She didn't.  So I'm not going to blame Patrick and Anna for not sensing in the Force that Robin has been kidnapped for the umpteenth time.

I honestly don't care much about Robin or Patrick or Robin/Patrick, but I think RC fucked this story up and now every character looks stupid and/or horrible. He wants to have his cake and eat it too; imply (and outright state) that Robin has no choice in this matter but also keep it open enough at times so that it can be argued that she is a terrible person who chose Jason over her family. It's just a mess on every level.

I liked today's episode. Carly/Sonny are super gross, but in an oddly hilarious way. I still enjoy the hell outta Nina/Franco. Silas/Monica randomly acting like they're buds was both hilarious and kinda cute. Nathan/Maxie were cute.

Also, I know just yesterday I was whining about this Jason/Liz bullshit, but they kinda suckered me into it today. But BM as Jason is already so weird. He's just nothing like Jason in energy or aura.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I still don't see how Robin had a choice when Victor said Jason would die if she didn't help. I get that some viewers, like myself, hated Jason and thought he deserved to perish, but that's not how PC viewed him minus good 'ol Patty and a few others.

Bishop, I don't know if I'd technically say Robin dumped Patrick. Patty couldn't accept what Robster was doing or saying, so he put the divorce wheels in motion. At the clinic, she asked for him to wait for her. And he said, "You got ur corpses, yo." I thought it was clear that Robin went along with what Patrick already suggested in the Skype call.

I already <3 BM as Jase. I'm biased and that's OK!

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4

Yeah, I thought Monica trying to date was kinda touching. I have no desire to see more of the character but I like to think that she's found a nice man and is dating him. And unlike her pathetic in-law Tracy realizes maybe she's gotta expand her horizons a little.

Speaking of Tracy, I cannot stand when she says she knows Luke better than anyone. Everytime she says that I just need Laura to beam herself into the room and slap Tracy.

• Love 11

I'm wondering what's going to happen to Franco now that Jason is back. Dare I hope that he's about to be killed off? If Jason is really Jason Morgan then Ron is going to have to come up with some whack ass excuses for why he doesn't blow Franco's brains out the first time they see each other.

Knowing RC he will hand wave the Sam/Franco rape story line. As not big deal. Who cares what tumor Franco did.

Only one problem: Ned isn't a lawyer. Or, he never used to be. Businessman and wannabe singer, yep. But no law degree, unless Ron magically gave him one this time around (admittedly not watching). And it's Ron, so that's...likely.

Maybe Ned read the book "Lawyering for Dummies" during his off screen time.

What gets me about Patrick and Sam and their "romance" is that Patrick somehow managed to leapfrog over Sabrina, the woman he "fell in love with" during Robin's absence, not Sam. He asked Sabrina to marry him and nearly carried through with making her his new wife and Emma's new "Mommy", not Sam. Sabrina ended up pregnant with his baby, not Sam, and that is the baby which they lost and mourned over together before she left.

Well she's back now, so if Patrick is going to think about moving on, about putting his life back together sans Robin yet again, what happened to all his Sabrina love and affection, the whole dating bit, the almost marriage, losing the baby, what switch was flicked in his one track brain that all of a sudden Sam is his new "bae", and I use that stupid ass word because it's a stupid ass conclusion to come to, unless of course Patrick is supposed to come off as a selfish prick who couldn't remain loyal to a woman if his life depended on it.

He has all the romantic history with Sabrina, hell he has most of his history in general over the past year and some with her, yet Sabrina basically got a fist bump and "see ya later" before Patrick went sniffing after Sam's goodies, his barely there "friend".

Now I am not saying that Sabrina would have automatically taken him back without question...but she probably would have, and at the very least why wouldn't he have gravitated back towards the woman, still single and everything, that came pretty damn close to taking Robin's place in his life in nearly every way, wife, mother to his daughter, working right alongside him in the hospital, etc. He even got the blessings of Robin's family and the Pope and Santa Claus and Tom Cruise that she the best and a great substitute for Robin. She was Robin 2.0 in their eyes.

I need another drink.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

Also, I know just yesterday I was whining about this Jason/Liz bullshit, but they kinda suckered me into it today. But BM as Jason is already so weird. He's just nothing like Jason in energy or aura.

You mean he actually managed to express more than one emotion? Behind bandages no less? 

It feels weird not wanting Jasus to die a horrible, painful death. 

• Love 9

Maybe Ned read the book "Lawyering for Dummies" during his off screen time.

What gets me about Patrick and Sam and their "romance" is that Patrick somehow managed to leapfrog over Sabrina, the woman he "fell in love with" during Robin's absence, not Sam. He asked Sabrina to marry him and nearly carried through with making her his new wife and Emma's new "Mommy", not Sam. Sabrina ended up pregnant with his baby, not Sam, and that is the baby which they lost and mourned over together before she left.

Well she's back now, so if Patrick is going to think about moving on, about putting his life back together sans Robin yet again, what happened to all his Sabrina love and affection, the whole dating bit, the almost marriage, losing the baby, what switch was flicked in his one track brain that all of a sudden Sam is his new "bae", and I use that stupid ass word because it's a stupid ass conclusion to come to, unless if course Patrick is supposed to come off as a selfish prick who couldn't remain loyal to a woman if his life depended on it.

He has all the romantic history with Sabrina, hell he has most of his history in general over the past year and some with her, yet Sabrina basically got a fist bump and "see ya later" before Patrick went sniffing after Sam's goodies, his barely there "friend".

I need another drink.

Well, while Samtrick do suck in the setting of Robin being fucking kidnapped AGAIN and Sam's hitman hubby breathing air...Purina was a whole other realm of suck, so I'm biased and can't be at all upset that Patrick treats her like a gnat. They NEVER KNEW EACH OTHER, baby or not. RC tried to shove the square peg in the round hole, and it just didn't happen for fetch. Bummer. Maybe Carlos can cheer her up. But really, don't know, don't care.

• Love 7

unless of course Patrick is supposed to come off as a selfish prick who couldn't remain loyal to a woman if his life depended on it.

I WISH they'd actually have this be Patrick's POV. Everything would make sense. Because the Sabrina stuff is baffling to me, as well. And I don't care about her or her/Patty in the slightest.

• Love 1
Purina was a whole other realm of suck, so I'm biased and can't be at all upset that Patrick treats her like a gnat

I haven't hated a newbie character like I've hated Sabrina in forever, well Felix is a close second. I was just saying that to me it makes Patrick look like a pretty fickle douchecannon when he has Sabrina right there, the woman he cast aside for Robin when she returned, and yet she hardly gets a passing wave because he has to go and run after Sam.

To me that is a big part of what is making Patrick look even more like an unfaithful prat than usual. He has no loyalty to anyone, it's all about what he wants when he wants it.

• Love 5

Okay I combined this:

And this:

I can't believe how obvious RC is being with the Liason propping.  I mean the guy opens his eyes, and he's immediately thinking of Elizabeth.  God, it is a never-ending revolving door.  Lucky, Jason, Nikolas, Ric - then run through them again.

And came up with a hilarious version of Scooby Doo door chase in my head to keep me entertained all night.

And that my friends is why watching GH through the eyes of this forum, makes GH so damn entertaining. LOL

• Love 2

I doubt Jason Morgan would care all that much about AJ being dead. Especially if Sonny tells him he thought AJ killed Connie and then walked in on him choking Ava.

I can't believe how obvious RC is being with the Liason propping.  I mean the guy opens his eyes, and he's immediately thinking of Elizabeth.  God, it is a never-ending revolving door.  Lucky, Jason, Nikolas, Ric - then run through them again.

I don't think Liz will want Jason right away. Once he and Sam get back together then Liz will decide she's in love with him. And by that time maybe Ric will have come back and Nik will have dumped Britt after finding out she schemed with Spencer. Nik and Ric will beg Liz to love them but she'll only have eyes for the man she can't have. We can only hope that this time the men that sleep with her are smart enough to wear condoms so maybe we won't have to deal with anymore paternity lies.

• Love 3

BM outacted 3/4 of the cast today with barely any words, through bandages. I'm so gonna make a meme if he wins an Emmy as Jason against Steve Burton next Emmys. Especially if this scene is used. I believe Jason has feels and is a real boy now. I think he loves his family, his brother, his mom, his dad, and grandma and grandfather. I'm so sad that Lila and Edward aren't around for this Jason. The Jason that feels.

I don't get Liason propping, I think it's more like eh this is the elephant in the room. Gotta address it. Now, if Monica mentions her dead sons to Date Judge and/or checks on him, and he remembers her and says "Alan" or "AJ" or "Mom", I will cry like a baby.

Don't judge me. And if they go there with Lila or Edward flashbacks, omg. I will lose it.

• Love 6

Okay the Carson couch sex was even a little too much for me, especially with Franco's front row seat with "the eye". All I kept thinking was ewww closeup of Sonny's moobs and wow the blankets multiplied. I hope Carly takes her blanket home b/c that needs washing after she wore it as clothing and sexed up Sonny again still wearing it.

I want to get "Sonny don't stop" out of my ear please please please.

I like Jason but I thought Liz was very overly melodramatic. When Jason grabed her arm she looked like some soap herione...oh wait maybe she is?he!

Franco and Nina were great loved Nina running around after him and being caught by Silas....yes I'm going to say it...Thank you Jasus!(what? it can't be a coincidence he woke-up and she was caught. St Jasus willed it to happen<wink>)

I was rubbing my hands in glee when Carly opened the door to BSC Franco1 yay!

Aww...Naxie were just adorable. They are the best part of the ooie gooie soapy delight.

• Love 6

As I was watching Nathan and Maxie on their date, something popped into my head.   My God, Nathan is a modern day Jamie Fraser!  Except for the virgin part (I assume).

Except Jamie Fraser would never fall for someone as insipid as Maxie.  (Sorry, had to...If Nathan=Jamie then Maxie=Claire and that is just blasphemy!)

I actually laughed at some of the Nina/Franco stuff.   First time I have enjoyed either of them....ever.  

The less said about the Jason/Liz stuff the better.  I am choosing to believe that's his "first" memory only because she was there.   I haven't really HATED Liz in a long time, and I can see it starting again if I have to hear Jaaaassssson again.

I was pushing for SamTrick, but come on Ron, really?  Accidental room booking?  Lame.

Now that we know that Nathan speaks French, can we come up with some scenario that would require him to be with Julian, they both need to take their shirts off, and have to speak in French to each other?  I would forgive soooo much of the BS on this show if we could just have that.  

I think I've made it pretty clear how I feel about Nina (in case I haven't: I really cannot stand her).  But, I have to admit, her reaction to overhearing Sonny and Carly's conversation and sex was pretty funny.  A perfect look of crazy interest mixed with shock and disgust.  

• Love 10

Now that we know that Nathan speaks French, can we come up with some scenario that would require him to be with Julian, they both need to take their shirts off, and have to speak in French to each other?  I would forgive soooo much of the BS on this show if we could just have that.  

Sign me up too....but it also needs to involve handcuffs. MEOW!

• Love 2

Only one problem: Ned isn't a lawyer.

Yep WK plays a lawyer on Days of Our Lives!

I want to get "Sonny don't stop" out of my ear please please please.

I absolutely died at that. Mainly because Carly didn't sound the least bit passionate! Ha! Why would she be wearing that huge fugly necklace during sexy times? I'm amazed she didn't hurt herself or Sonny with that thing. Sonny and Carly are awful and horrible, but I prefer they keep that horrible between them rather than splitting them up and each of them infecting and ruining other characters. They truly belong together and deserve each other.

I wasn't watching GH during any of the Liz/Jason stuff, so I actually enjoyed their scenes today.

• Love 5