Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I am going to rant about the stupid on this show. Patrick seemed surprised that Emma would talk about divorce. HE TOLD HER ON JULY 4TH!!!!!! Also, Paddy, overhearing is NOT the same as eavesdropping. You can't fault Emma too much for getting up in the middle of the night and overhearing you talking.

Since Robin has already mentioned that she's the daughter of spies, I'm going to be very disappointed if she doesn't leave some kind of sign in Anna's apartment to let her mother know that her daughter was there and is in danger. We know, even if the writers don't, that some kind of "danger" procedure must have been in place since she was little -- especially since Anna couldn't even acknowledge that she was Robin's mother for a while (for … reasons that I'm too lazy to look up). 

I'll have a lot more admiration for Carly if she takes one for the team, elopes with Franco to Chicago, and allows him to die by crane offscreen. She can return at a later date as a widow. 

I thought Shawn was being a little lax with the way he was waving his gun around until Jordan got distracted while holding her gun and was looking through her purse for her keys. 

Finally, where the heck does Ava live? How come no one called the police when a gunfight  took place in the hallway? Is criminal gunplay so rife in Port Chuck that folks just move away from their windows and pray they don't get caught in the crossfire? 

ETA:

But I am sure he'll make it known that Robin "made" him keep it all a secret, and then when Anna begins to point out all the holes, or she damn well better, in Robin's story to him and says things like "that doesn't sound like something Robin would ever do" or "You are aware that Victor Cassadine is a danger mad man capable of anything who was in charge and probably threatening all our lives to keep her there", he'll pout because this means she won't give him her blessing to go and skewer Sam on his douche kabob like he's been wanting.

No pouting now. He has "proof" that Robin is dead. He's free to head over to Sam's, but, he'll probably wait a day or so. He might feel a little guilty if he asked Anna to babysit for the rest of the night. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 7

After all the dangerous situations that Lulu, Maxie and Robin have found themselves in, you would think they'd take some self defense courses and learn how to kick ass. Especially considering who their parents are. I'd love to see Robin drop kick Helena across the couch. I know, I know. It's not in the script. Still.

I hate that they 86'd the spa/fitness club idea.  It's a great way for characters to get together, gossip, have sex in the showers and all that soapy stuff.  Self defense class could be the 70's Richard Simmons class of today.  Soaps in general should have more public places, imo.  It doesn't make sense to have everyone always milling around the docks and the MetroCourt just to have a conversation. 

Hope Maxie And Lulu don't go right back to being whiney limp noodles.  .. 

• Love 2

So did anything happen today to make it "must see"?  RC was tweeting as if it was can't miss and as if Franco was going to spill to Michael - of course I knew it wasn't going to happen.

And also, all this bullshit over Sonny needing to do it over Connie. He's just mad someone killed his property aka Connie. He was over Connie before she was even dead. Asshole.

I still think that is one of the main reasons he shot AJ - didn't like sharing his first trophy with the bio dad.

• Love 2
Also, Paddy, overhearing is NOT the same as eavesdropping. You can't fault Emma too much for getting up in the middle of the night and overhearing you talking

And she was coming to look for him, god forbid a little girl wakes up in the middle of the night and wants her Daddy. He was atrocious today, I just can't think of a better word for his behavior, I wish Robin had been listening in so she can finally come to her senses that he's a lost cause, pack up a bag for Emma and take off with her.

So did anything happen today to make it "must see"?  RC was tweeting as if it was can't miss and as if Franco was going to spill to Michael - of course I knew it wasn't going to happen.

I am of the mindset that whatever Ron says know the opposite to be true, today was no exception to that.

• Love 1

THis ava story is disgusting.Ava is not innocent but the show doesn't tell me that she's good the way they do with Sonny and his thugs most hilarious is when they claim that sonny is a good mobster because he doesn't deal drugs.Guess where supposed to forget he didn't have a problem with drugs when he was giving them to Karen lol.

Franco calling scott dad is a little weird as I don't recall Karen ever calling him dad she always called him buy his first name lol.

Patrick seemed so cold towards Emma today.Heck Robert would have never been that way towards Robin heck neither would scott for that matter I remember on PC when there was scenes where it was indicated that serena was sleeping in his bed because she had nightmares but he never lectured her r anything.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 1
If she didn't do anything, but he still wanted to control her pregnancy, he would do it. Isn't that basically what he did with Sam? I don't remember if she wanted to leave town but I'm pretty sure she did and he stopped her. Does anyone remember the exact details?

She left town a few times IIRC.  When she first got pregnant, before she knew Sonny was really the father.  I recall Jax and Sonny showing up at the convent she was at and bullying her into a paternity test. 

She left again after Jason took her in briefly.  I don't remember every detail there either, but Jason didn't want her to go but let her leave anyway.  I don't remember if Jason went to find her on his own, or if Sonny sent him, but Jason found her a little bit later and she lied to him (Jason) and told him she lost the baby.  But she had to tell him the truth when she had pains and Jason rushed her to the hospital. 

But Sonny definitely controlled Sam during her pregnancy.  He was trying to reconcile with Carly, but wanted to keep Sam on a string as well. 

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 4

Gotta love a guy who wouldn't think twice about offing a pregnant woman because she's done "bad things", when he himself is a contract killer working for a man who himself has killed plenty in cold blood. But remember kiddos, drugs are the greatest evil ever, even worse than kidnapping pregnant women and taking them off to their certain dooms. It's nice that this show makes it so clear who the good guys are to root for.

His PTSD sure resolved itself pretty fast, since he's willing to shoot people (and miss) whenever Sonny says boo. TJ knows what Shawn does for Sonny right?  He was involved in that warehouse shootout.  But, he's only mad at his mom?   

Well, Sonny may do bad things, but it's okay, because his party line defense is: I didn't know!

"I didn't know he was my son!"

"I didn't know my daughter was going to be in the car I rigged to blow up!"

"I didn't know that AJ was innocent!"

"I didn't know that you are supposed to wait a respectable amount of time before banging your fiancé's cousin!".

But, yes, drugs are bad, m'kay? 

eta: "are" and "aren't" mean different things.

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 4
Oh, I don't know.  Bobbie and Scott went several rounds back in the day, before he finally chose Laura.  They do have a history.

They have a history, but what they would never have in a million years is trust.

Robin is gabbing up a storm about her kid, missing her family and her divorce and Jason just...sits there??! No touching at all? Not even a damn handhold? Just so completely not how Jason would act.

He’s still defrosting. 

What’s with the weirdness with constantly showing photos of Jason?  I realize the actor isn't back so they're reminding us of his face in photos while using a body double and not showing the face.  Except that those photos that seem to be photoshopped to make him younger.  They showed a couple this week of when he was supposedly with Sam but were probably taken when he was still wearing the reindeer sweater.  Did they throw all their stills out when the actor left, so they have to make do with the ones they were using when AJ came back and they got to show them both younger?  Or is it a plot and they’re kind of blobbing his memory until they recast?

• Love 2

So was today set up for the Reveal? Because that's gotta be why Micheal is there.

Grow a set Franco. Why can't we be soapy and play Recording while they're all listening? And have Roger Howarth grinning like a fucking devil, like it's 93 and say "Carly, you had this in your email. This is the secret you and Sonny kept. From me. From everyone. From Micheal. From Morgan. It's okay. I forgive you."

My God. Re Ron some good moments, Ron. You have the talent. It's like Denver benching Peyton Manning and putting Tebow as their QB. No one wants to Tebow, you dumb ass.

• Love 4

I am so mad at today's episode.  At first, I thought - oh, wow, things are going to happen! Story lines are going to move!  And what did we end up with?  Robin is still being held hostage, Jason is making an appearance only for Ava to run him down; Ava got away, but maybe not really because of aforementioned accident, and Franco didn't do anything to blow up Sonny.  It's so frustrating.  I'm all for not rushing story lines, but dragging these on for sooooooo long is not the answer.  At some point, there has to be resolution, or at least progress, or people like me really stop caring.  Instead we keep getting all these "ha ha, gotcha!" teases that things MIGHT move forward, but they never really do.

If Joss starts to wiggle her nose on top of that I'm out, all chips cashed in out

Oh, I disagree.  A full-on Witch Joss would crack me up.  (Well, not really, but it is pretty fun to think about.)

• Love 2

It seems to be set up for a set up. Now Franco's going to be piling it on how much he trusts and loves Carly while they plan their wedding and she's going to be freaking out... 

Somehow, this feels like a set up to be a retread of the 'Hell No' wedding on OLTL. At said wedding, he'll finally drop the pretense, not marry Carly but instead reveal that Sonny killed AJ and Carly has helped him cover it up and they've been sleeping together the whole time. I fully expect Carly to jump on Sonny's dick a few times in the midst of all of the planning. 

It's not like she really loves Franco. That's just bullshit.

• Love 4

It seems to be set up for a set up. Now Franco's going to be piling it on how much he trusts and loves Carly while they plan their wedding and she's going to be freaking out... 

Somehow, this feels like a set up to be a retread of the 'Hell No' wedding on OLTL. At said wedding, he'll finally drop the pretense, not marry Carly but instead reveal that Sonny killed AJ and Carly has helped him cover it up and they've been sleeping together the whole time. I fully expect Carly to jump on Sonny's dick a few times in the midst of all of the planning. 

It's not like she really loves Franco. That's just bullshit.

I suspect Franco really will marry her, and THEN tell the truth. He can't leave her free to be able to marry Sonny so she can't testify against him.

Thanks, mybabyaiden.

• Love 5

When IS Billy appearing? When does Jason get a face?

It took 20 years for him to get a personality. We finally got a good actor, and they're benching Randall Cobb for freaking Bob Smith unknown RB.

I think we have at least 1 month...at least of the "bandaged man" who can't remember before the "tada" reveal. RME

• Love 1

Sonny is so vile I turned off the TV Friday. I tried again today but the same luck.  I can't stand that they keep spouting how Sonny can't trust Ava and it's okay to kidnap (Shawn, you are vile too) because she killed Connie when Sonny killed AJ.  And in what universe is it okay to imprison a pregnant woman and still be considered a good guy?

Everything about that storyline is so foul I can't watch it.  Including Sam propping Sonny and Jason again.

And I don't care about Carly, Franco, Scott, Lucy or Bobbie.  Why does Ron think I would?

• Love 2

Self defense class could be the 70's Richard Simmons class of today.  Soaps in general should have more public places, imo.  It doesn't make sense to have everyone always milling around the docks and the MetroCourt just to have a conversation.

I've always thought they dropped the ball with Felix and the cosmetics. Nurses, doctors, and other staff meeting in a hospital break room once a month to order makeup from Felix or dropping orders off at a desk, all the time discussing news of hospital goings-on would have been a perfect way to integrate a lot of people from a lot of stories. 

• Love 3

I believe BM started taping the first week of Sep, and the show is usually 3-4 weeks ahead of air.

As for today's show, Sean,  Max, and Sonny are just vile.  I love the way Jordan checked Sean after Ava offered her a reward. 

I also enjoyed Robin/Helena.  If she is going to be kidnapped again, at least the reason and threat are legitimate and credible.    I wonder if they'll actually do anything with Hells having cameras in the Drake home.  

Carly looked terrified of Freakco.  And I'm pretty sure she is still married to Jax. 

• Love 3

I knew Anna was going to get to spend some additional time crushed by the "death" of her daughter again. I do think there is a chance we will get some guilt from Patrick because there is (almost) no way that Anna won't lay into him about his omissions. It may not last long but we should get a scene I guess.

I am looking forward to Franco turning the screws to Carly. I expect the wedding will be pushed up and will be the reveal (rerun of Ron's that it may be). I do believe this is RH's swan song for this show. His hair was back to a good color for him -- perhaps he is going to auditions for his next role!

Go Jordan! Did Shawn really think that Jordan would agree with the kidnapping of a pregnant woman? Of her boss' sister? Like Julian would not be gunning for her went he came to town once he found out that Jordan did nothing to help. Although Jordan may be a "drug dealer", Shawn believes overall that she is a good person.  The bumbling hitman strikes again.

It's like we are benching Randall Cobb.

Packer fan? It's been a tough start...

• Love 1

The only good thing about the whole Carly/Sonny/Franco mess is watching RoHo. Franco is vile, but seeing him fuck with Carly is kinda amazing, so yeah. I'll take it.

Couldn't care less about anything that has to do with Ava or Sonny or Shawn or whatever was happening today. MW is a good actress, but the character has me yawning. Jordan looked hot, though.

Patrick continues to be the biggest freaking dumbass alive. Everytime he talks with Emma, it's like he's surprised she's upset about Robin or the divorce. Him trying to kick her out of his bed? Like, wow. At least Emma has some brains to QUESTION that maybe her mother wants to come home or doesn't really want a divorce. Why can't the douche even ENTERTAIN that thought? Robin STRAIGHT UP TOLD HIM, "Please give me more time. I'll always love you." But, nope, nothing. Oh, he has to have sex with Sam. I got it.

I don't know if it was intentional, but I kinda liked how Finola played Anna in the scenes with Sam/Patrick. She was almost timid to say anything around Sam and looked sorta uncomfortable. I laughed when she told Patrick, "Sam is really going far for you," or something of that nature. All the while, ROBIN is ruining her stupid life to keep him alive.

The episode was kinda worth it to see Patty shitting his pants when Anna told him about the clinic blowing up. I need Anna to go off on him. Please, Ron, grant me this wish. Of course, Patty's guilt and freaking out will probably last about 5 minutes.

Robin should have just told Helena to kill Patty. It's OK, honey. Sacrifices have to be made. It's so pathetic that she keeps on saying that Jason will save her. She has NO hope that her stupid husband will actually try to figure out what's going on and try to help her. Divorce his tired ass, please.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

My biggest fear is they won't go all the way with Franco on this - that at the end of it, just like Britt or Nina or Sonny or whoever else, despite his misdeeds he will cry and lick his wounds and Nina will be there to comfort him and give him friend-sex which will blossom into crazy, crazy love we should all apparently be really excited about. That is my suspicion at this moment, that they'll pull back from the brink because they have decided that the problem was making Franco "too nice" and now that he'll be a little bad again, the character will finally take off with the audience. Right.

What they need to do is go all the way and bring back the original, twisted Franco and let Howarth play it - gaslight Carly! Kill people! Crazy art installations with corpses in them, blamed on "a copycat," his mother, the mob, a jealous Sonny, somebody! He needs to go full-on til February, and then he needs to be destroyed and erased from the show forever because while this reign of terror might be briefly entertaining, when it's over I never want to see RH on this show again.

• Love 11

Actually I'm a Broncos/Cardnials/Saints fan, but yeah.

I'm still going to watch today. I can't help it. But what makes me ugh is if Jason is saving your ass, Dr Scorpio Drake, perhaps you should be with him? And Jason if Robin is risking her life to save you, it's time to be with her.

• Love 3

when it's over I never want to see RH on this show again.

Seriously. I need him to be off the show. It's not like it will somehow be magically better... Sonny, Carly and a new Jason are still going to be around... but, for some reason, Howarth on this show bugs me. I don't even know why, really... I didn't care when he was on ATWT... 

And I hope this isn't some big, stupid fakeout either (although I wouldn't put it past Carlivati) -- these secrets need to come out. They need to and if Franco is the catalyst, I'm fine with that... let him drop the bombs, go crazy and exit once and for all. THEN they can damn well play the fallout...

Michael shunning Sonny and Carly. Not for a week. Not for a month. FOR GOOD.

Jason completely cutting Carly off once and for all because of her involvement with Franco. Again, not for a week or a month. FOR GOOD.

Jason can cut Sonny off for shooting his brother. LET THAT MATTER!!

Yeah, I know that for good doesn't stick on soaps but they need to alter things and the should alter those things for a significant period of time. Change the damned status quo. Carly needs to be shut down for this bullshit with Franco. Sonny needs to be taken down for killing AJ. Michael needs to sever those ties for the foreseeable future... NOT until next sweeps. Hell, they can pretend that Sonny/Carly 'make things right' for Michael for the next three sweeps periods for all I care... as long as each one ends with Michael saying 'You think this changes anything?! Is my father still dead? Then this changes nothing!'

Franco's not needed for any of that. He's a tool and nothing more. Get the ball rolling, oust him and then let the fallout rain down like fire.

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 13

I'm still going to watch today. I can't help it. But what makes me ugh is if Jason is saving your ass, Dr Scorpio Drake, perhaps you should be with him? And Jason if Robin is risking her life to save you, it's time to be with her.

Pretty much. This show is ass backwards. Usually the characters that...um...risk their own lives for each other...are the ones who are in love.

Sorry, I'm just not entertained at all watching a woman being held hostage and tortured (for the 432804832 time) to save her family while her husband is falling for and/or screwing someone else. I'll pass.

• Love 5

I did enjoy Jordan getting one over on the very stupid Shawn. Did he really believe that Jordan would be ok with Sonny kidnapping and planning to kill Ava if she knew that Ava killed Connie? I don't think so. I would love it if Jordan somehow find out that Sonny killed AJ and expose it.

• Love 8
Jason is making an appearance only for Ava to run him down

They had to do something to explain why Jason will now look like Billy Miller.

Ugh. Franco's passive-aggressiveness drives me nuts.

• Love 2

I believe BM started taping the first week of Sep, and the show is usually 3-4 weeks ahead of air.

As for today's show, Sean,  Max, and Sonny are just vile.  I love the way Jordan checked Sean after Ava offered her a reward. 

I also enjoyed Robin/Helena.  If she is going to be kidnapped again, at least the reason and threat are legitimate and credible.    I wonder if they'll actually do anything with Hells having cameras in the Drake home.  

Carly looked terrified of Freakco.  And I'm pretty sure she is still married to Jax. 

No, she definitely signed the divorce papers, luckily for Jax. Although for some reason she still clings to his last name like a barnacle.

• Love 1

I did like Franco saying that Morgan doesn't like anything.

Me too. And I liked Michael pointing out that he wasn't going to be the only one alienated either. Too bad they couldn't fit in Joss as there as well, but oh well.

• Love 3

I can't find the original comment that stated how Jason didn't even hold Robin's hand when she was telling him about how Patdouche was divorcing her...BUT, when I was watching yesterday's episode on my 'puter, when we see Robin driving, the first scene, I do see him reach out, or maybe she did, but I saw stuntdouble Jason squeeze Robin's fingers, so at least that's something. I guess.

And maybe it's my bias (love for the actress/character), but I didn't see what was "not good" about those scenes. Or that Kimberly did a bad job. For all intents and purposes, she's the exposition Fairy for Jason, who can't talk, and at least we were given a reason why  he can't speaketh.

Which reminds me, I need to watch Friday's episode, where Robin and Helena meet.

It's clear that the Fuckwit hates Robin. So of course he won't have her leave a clue for Anna, even though HE LET HER DO JUST THAT after Robin got the electroshock "therapy", and Robin was able to drop the flyer to the Swiss Clinic for Anna to find.

• Love 7
No, she definitely signed the divorce papers, luckily for Jax. Although for some reason she still clings to his last name like a barnacle.

As if she'd go back to Benson. Being connected to a powerful man is how Carly has gotten her power. She's nothing in her own right.

• Love 3

As if she'd go back to Benson. Being connected to a powerful man is how Carly has gotten her power. She's nothing in her own right.

If that were true. than why in the HELL has she even entertained the idea, in the first place, of being with a loser like Franco?  Seriously, the man has no money, barely a job (which he got because the crazy as all get-up CoS gave him because she's a fan), no friends (even Kiki is starting to see he's got screws loose after today).  What does this man have to offer?  He a GIGOLO!!!!! 

• Love 2
It's clear that the Fuckwit hates Robin. So of course he won't have her leave a clue for Anna, even though HE LET HER DO JUST THAT after Robin got the electroshock "therapy", and Robin was able to drop the flyer to the Swiss Clinic for Anna to find.

I think it's because the story isn't about Robin coming home at this particular time. Anna, Patrick or even Jason looking for Robin would mean the story was about her life and her family, when the writing is clear that it's more about Jason's arrival and Jason's reunion with Sam, Danny, Sonny, Carly, etc.

I'm speccing that before Patrick says one word about Robin/Victor/Jason to Anna, Robin calls him up and says she's OK and the divorce is on and to not tell anyone, including her mother, about what she's doing. Because 1) They can't have Patty look bad by still pursuing Sam while Anna alone is searching for Robin, and  2) This gives them a reason to keep Robin/KMc off-screen. I'm pretty sure the "Where is Robin?" story will come to a head whenever Jason remembers everything. I'm assuming he will lose his memory because it wouldn't make sense for him to know who he is and not search for Robin first thing.

• Love 1

I'm speccing that before Patrick says one word about Robin/Victor/Jason to Anna, Robin calls him up and says she's OK and the divorce is on and to not tell anyone, including her mother, about what she's doing.

This is possible but Patrick will have a hard time backtracking what he told her today. I was surprised that he said that much today; there's no way to say "oopsies" when you tell a woman whose daughter has already "blown up" once that she was secretly working at another place that just exploded. Even if Robin calls, I don't know how Anna doesn't beat Patrick to death to grab the phone or if she doesn't call, how Ana does not immediately go back to CC to search for her daughter with what Patrick has said so far..

So I don't know how to get out of this corner without having someone -- namely Robin or Anna -- act out of character again.

I do agree that the search for Robin will lie dormant until Jason as BM is firmly onscreen

This is possible but Patrick will have a hard time backtracking what he told her today. I was surprised that he said that much today; there's no way to say "oopsies" when you tell a woman whose daughter has already "blown up" once that she was secretly working at another place that just exploded. Even if Robin calls, I don't know how Anna doesn't beat Patrick to death to grab the phone or if she doesn't call, how Ana does not immediately go back to CC to search for her daughter with what Patrick has said so far..

So I don't know how to get out of this corner without having someone -- namely Robin or Anna -- act out of character again.

I do agree that the search for Robin will lie dormant until Jason as BM is firmly onscreen

My problem with the entire storyline is all the characters, especially Patrick, are being written OOC.

While I agree that Patty can't really backtrack, I'm fairly certain that whatever happens with Robin will result in Patty moving on with Sam, Anna not searching for Robin, and Jason with no memory. How the writers get there will be nothing less than hilariously bad and unrealistic.

What’s with the weirdness with constantly showing photos of Jason?  I realize the actor isn't back so they're reminding us of his face in photos while using a body double and not showing the face.  Except that those photos that seem to be photoshopped to make him younger.  They showed a couple this week of when he was supposedly with Sam but were probably taken when he was still wearing the reindeer sweater.  Did they throw all their stills out when the actor left, so they have to make do with the ones they were using when AJ came back and they got to show them both younger?  Or is it a plot and they’re kind of blobbing his memory until they recast?

Could they please, pretty please, photo shop Sam into the purple leotard picture with him? 

I suspect Franco really will marry her, and THEN tell the truth. He can't leave her free to be able to marry Sonny so she can't testify against him.

OK, I need this to be how this goes down now.  Franco will become a much more palatable character for me when he's full on screwing over Sonny and Carly.

Between the time slot change and me needing to leave earlier to pick up my son from school than I did last year, I feel like I'm slowly being weaned off this show.  I'm usually out the door right after 2:30, so I'm missing the whole second half, and while it's on my DVR, I only go back and watch it if you guys make it sound like something interesting happened in the second half of the show.  

• Love 1

OK, I need this to be how this goes down now.  Franco will become a much more palatable character for me when he's full on screwing over Sonny and Carly.

I'm gonna be so sad if they don't let him go full throttle evil like jsbt described. Which they probably won't. But it would be so much more interesting. Plus it would be so satisfying to see Carly realize what a moron she was for being with this man. Not that Carly's epiphanies ever last long, but still.

• Love 4

Dude, I have NO idea. PLUS, we have Patty all up on Sam while Robin is nearly waxing poetic about Sam's happiness. It's sick.

Robin had to remind Patprick that the woman he was about to marry, who's life he had just upended, might be a tad upset that she was DUMPED AT THE ALTAR, and that he might want to say a few words to her besides, "See ya!".   The two are really opposites - Robin is always putting other people before herself and Patprick is always putting himself before other people, even the ones he claims to "love".

I've always thought they dropped the ball with Felix and the cosmetics. Nurses, doctors, and other staff meeting in a hospital break room once a month to order makeup from Felix or dropping orders off at a desk, all the time discussing news of hospital goings-on would have been a perfect way to integrate a lot of people from a lot of stories. 

It would also have been a perfect way to land a product placement deal with Avon or some similar company.  Scenes could begin with a nurse dropping off her order for Moisture Therapy Hand Lotion and telling her fellow nurse how well it works to keep her hands from chapping from all the times she has to wash them, then segue in to the meat of the scene.  Stuff like that. 

• Love 2

And also, all this bullshit over Sonny needing to do it over Connie. He's just mad someone killed his property aka Connie. He was over Connie before she was even dead. Asshole.

Seriously. Not to mention the fact that he's fucked three women since Connie died. Yeah, he's really broken up about it. Pig.

I liked today a lot. I freaking ADORED Jordan putting a gun in that hypocritical assface of Shawn's. I rewound it several times just to watch. And Ava making Jason go splat. I just love her so much anyway, and now I love her even more.

I hope that Franco is mindscrewing Carly. Think about how awesome that could be. Come on, do the right thing for a change.

• Love 7

I'm gonna be so sad if they don't let him go full throttle evil like jsbt described. Which they probably won't. But it would be so much more interesting. Plus it would be so satisfying to see Carly realize what a moron she was for being with this man. Not that Carly's epiphanies ever last long, but still.

To me, LW has been playing Carly as terrified of Franco for months.  I noticed it way before CarSon even kissed outside the hospital.  And IMHO, LW really ramped it up after Olivia accused Carly of getting in too deep to get out with Franco.  Ever since then there has been this spectre of 'I am terrified of him but more afraid of what he will do if I leave him.'

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 6

I am just tired of the Robin situation, period. It's beyond absurd that she is now being kidnapped again by the same people less than a year after being rescued, immediately after she was semi-kidnapped once more. This has got to stop. I gave Ron and Frank many, many passes for stringing large umbrella stories out on both OLTL and GH over the years - sometimes there were legitimate extenuating circumstances, sometimes the payoff or immediate material was actually good - but Robin is not a David Vickers or even a Victor Lord, Jr. She's Robin. It's got to end. You can't just keep inventing another evil conspiracy within each bad guy's evil conspiracy. Every bad guy leads to another bad guy which leads back to the Cassadines, Jerry Jacks, etc. - stop! Please, please, please stop. Just end one of these Big Bad sagas. Just one. I know it's a soap opera, I understand that, I've watched them over 20 years. But let something end properly, so I can appreciate the next thing.

I adore Robin, and if it was up to me she would be on regularly or at least semi-regularly in a quad with Jason, Patrick and Sam. I want that more than anything. But if Kimberly cannot commit to that kind of airtime, they need to find a graceful way out of this for her for now. (And a recast won't work, which I am pretty sure FV knows.)

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 17