Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I alway thought that Griffin would turn out to be the child Anna and Duke lost.  REDROCKROSIE either we are brilliant or we have both been watching too many soaps for too long. :)

Ha! The thought about Griffin has also crossed my mind as well!

We may be brilliant but it's certainly possible we've been watching soaps too long. (I know that is true in my case cause I began watching them in the early 50's with my Mom when I was a little kid!)

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I give Newbie Publisher Guy the benefit of the doubt, as he's NPG. But Lulu's reply: "How do I do that?" is so enraging, coming from someone who supposedly feels her calling is as an investigative reporter. Ugh. Go back to not running the Haunted Star.

I'm not sure if KT is done, but if she's not, I could 100% see Lulu go whining to Britt in prison for help.  "You had my baby, make it up to me by helping me in my quest to be the world's best investigative reporter by tattling on your daddy!".  Ugh.

And we're to believe that a Faison in the wind could be found by LULU versus, I dunno, his arch nemesis Anna?  Double ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

I consulted @Francie on this (whether Faison was preening enough to want to do an interview even though he's in hiding and would he consent to do an interview with Lulu) and here is what she had to say:

Faison was never a fame whore. What’s interesting about that is that, in his original storyline from 1990, he was deliberately living in hiding, under that PK Sinclair pen name.  And he was perfectly happy NOT being in the limelight.  He’d find that so pedestrian.

IF, and this is a huge if, he were to consent to an interview, he’d only allow it to be with the most renown of journalists.  Someone with heft.  Someone who doesn’t even exist, anymore.  Like they’d have to be Gore Vidal or, more likely, William F. Buckley. There’s no way he’d consent to some no one who wouldn’t know the difference between a simile and a metaphor. Who doesn’t have a strong opinion on serial commas and split infinitives. And on Chinese trade laws and the impact of Brexit on Europe.   Maybe, just maybe, he’d tolerate George Will.  But he’d set himself on fire before he’d consent to be on the View, for instance. I know that’s a different medium, but the sentiment is applicable.

So, yeah, Faison probably wouldn't go for it, even if Lulu could find him.

Also, "the feud between Cesar Faison and Luke Spencer is legendary"? Go research some more, Pete.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm not sure if KT is done, but if she's not, I could 100% see Lulu go whining to Britt in prison for help.  "You had my baby, make it up to me by helping me in my quest to be the world's best investigative reporter by tattling on your daddy!".  Ugh.

And we're to believe that a Faison in the wind could be found by LULU versus, I dunno, his arch nemesis Anna?  Double ugh.

According to NPG (New Publishing Guy) she's got "a gift."  There's literally not enough sarcasm in the entire world for me to accurately voice my feelings on THAT.

• Love 11
36 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that.

24 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Also, "the feud between Cesar Faison and Luke Spencer is legendary"? Go research some more, Pete.

Even by NPG-know-nothing standards, that is ridiculous. And Lulu buying it hook, line, and sinker? Someone sell her a bridge.

18 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Do we think we're actually going to see Anders Hove at some point?

I can see it only if he's in the States for something else. I can't imagine Frank ponying up the dough to bring him over from Denmark. We'll probably see a one-sided phone call on the show.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I can see it only if he's in the States for something else. I can't imagine Frank ponying up the dough to bring him over from Denmark. We'll probably see a one-sided phone call on the show.

Maybe at some point. At least a video call. They're mentioning him a lot and if FV can pony up cash for the rights to a Billy Joel song for Valentin to sing he can probably manage to get AH over for something quick.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, NutmegsDad said:

Warwick-davis-dw-nightmare.jpg?ssl=1

Porridge: Look up there. That corner of sky. What do you see?

Clara: Nothing. It’s just black. No stars, no nothing.

Porridge: That used to be the Tiberian Spiral Galaxy. A million star systems, a hundred million worlds, a billion trillion people. It’s not there anymore. No more Tiberian Galaxy.

Clara: It’s horrible.

Porridge: Yeah. I feel like a monster sometimes.

Clara: Why?

Porridge: Because Sonny Corinthos still survived it.

A thing of beauty. Thank you. (applause, lots and lots of applause!!!!)

• Love 3

TeeVee329 here with a year-end (who?) report.  Lucas (who?) was in 4 episodes this year, Brad (who?) was in 10 episodes, they only appeared together in 1 episode that aired in February in which Lucas, I believe, rumbled Brad's trying to blackmail Dr. Michael Easton.

Other than that, Lucas was dismissive of Julian in February, told Anna about the ENDGAME! lab in February, and yelled at Julian again in June.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, LillyB said:

Valentine, if you kill Sonny, I will forgive all your misdeeds.

He should be immune from prosecution forever, but we all know Sonny will never die. I'd be surprised if Sonny broke a nail during any attempt by Valentin.

• Love 3

DAMMIT, Sam. I might forgive that tequila and nostalgia infused kiss if she weren't wearing a brand new ring on her finger from Drew, but she is, so NOPE. Ugh, I'm so annoyed.

As much as Cassandra bothers me, I did love the detail of her applying hand sanitizer after dealing with Valentin. And I don't feel sorry for Nina at all, she knows Valentin is buried under piles of shadiness, she should have been suspicious the moment she realized he was so late. Lulu bringing up how it was the anniversary of Nina and Valentin conspiring to keep Charlotte from her was a nice touch, those two shouldn't be friends.

After everything that happened with Morgan, Carly thinks it's cool to pay someone to tamper with Drew's car? Fuck her and her stupid faux innocent face, she's the absolute worst.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
1 hour ago, LillyB said:

Valentine, if you kill Sonny, I will forgive all your misdeeds.

He should be immune from prosecution forever, but we all know Sonny will never die. I'd be surprised if Sonny broke a nail during any attempt by Valentin.

Valentine being convicted of Sonny's murder but on his way to Pentonville the Governor of NY (the same Governor who pardoned Sonny)  pardon's him because Valentine saved his daughter's life by performing  the Heimlich maneuver on her while she was choking at the Metrocourt.  

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Linny said:

After everything that happened with Morgan, Carly thinks it's cool to pay someone to tamper with Drew's car? Fuck her and her stupid faux innocent face, she's the absolute worst.

Ah, so that's why Drew was taking a ride from Kim. The funniest thing is Carly's constant insistence to Drew how she's still his friend. Sure you are Carly - as long as he disappears and lets Sam be with Jason as it should be, in her opinion. 

I knew the Sam and Jason kiss was coming so eh, whatever. My cold black heart continues to feel nothing for the Kelly and Steve pairing and the flashes down memory lane didn't change that. I'm just over Steve Burton - sorry, not sorry. At this point, I just feel like let's get on with it, so like I said yesterday, I can see how Billy Miller and Tamara Braun work as a romantic pairing. 

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Hater said:

Do Burton and Monaco have bad breath?  I see nothing has changed in that department in 5 years.

IIRC SB once said in an interview that he disliked kissing KM because she had smoker's breath.

45 minutes ago, Linny said:

DAMMIT, Sam. I might forgive that tequila and nostalgia infused kiss if she weren't wearing a brand new ring on her finger from Drew, but she is, so NOPE. Ugh, I'm so annoyed.

As much as Cassandra bothers me, I did love the detail of her applying hand sanitizer after dealing with Valentin. And I don't feel sorry for Nina at all, she knows Valentin is buried under piles of shadiness, she should have been suspicious the moment she realized he was so late. Lulu bringing up how it was the anniversary of Nina and Valentin conspiring to keep Charlotte from her was a nice touch, those two shouldn't be friends.

It's too late for it to matter, unfortunately, but thank goodness Lulu is finally getting some agency and allowed to have a voice. She needs to bite the bullet and take Valentin back to court given that he is clearly still dealing in shady shit that could harm her daughter.

• Love 3

Autopilot doesn't mean self-driving! I don't care what the show is trying to sell me. There should still be a captain on board. Gah. 

There's no point in Sam getting drunk if she's not going to go around town and drop truth bombs.

49 minutes ago, Linny said:

Lulu bringing up how it was the anniversary of Nina and Valentin conspiring to keep Charlotte from her was a nice touch, those two shouldn't be friends.

Lulu approached Nina, so she can climb down off that high horse and STFU. For all of Lulu's snide comments about Valentin, at least he taught Charlotte that thank-you notes are important. 

3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Come on Sam! It's "no service NO SERVICE" not, "sigh, no service."

Hee. I wasn't surprised she wasn't more upset about having no service, but I did wish she'd put in a bit more emotion.

59 minutes ago, Linny said:

After everything that happened with Morgan, Carly thinks it's cool to pay someone to tamper with Drew's car?

When it's for her purposes, of course.

Sonny in that dorky New Year's hat almost made slogging through this episode worth it.

I can't believe Wes Ramsey is on contract.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I hope. I'll watch that ep.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

TeeVee329 here with a year-end (who?) report.  Lucas (who?) was in 4 episodes this year, Brad (who?) was in 10 episodes, they only appeared together in 1 episode that aired in February in which Lucas, I believe, rumbled Brad's trying to blackmail Dr. Michael Easton.

Other than that, Lucas was dismissive of Julian in February, told Anna about the ENDGAME! lab in February, and yelled at Julian again in June.

This makes me sad.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Wait, he's actually on contract? LMAO!

• Love 2

Look at that intrepid reporter Lulu try to get information out of Sonny about Faison. She was not obvious about that at all.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I noticed that too when I looked at the final end credits for 2017. So I guess Peter and Lulu are going to be working closely on her lame investigative pieces as she cannot find a story by herself.

So is Robert in Port Charles or is directing his WSB operatives from long distance to arrest Cassandra.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who finds it funny as fuck that Sam keeps repeating that so much time has passed and she's changed but refuses to bring up Silas or Patrick* and it's like she's been with Drew this entire time? Drew, who btw, was believed to be JASON. The writing is getting so fucking thin to make this shit work.

*The show REFUSES to give me a Sam line where she says she was engaged to Patrick while Robin was held captive and trying to save "Jason." I need Jason's reaction, pls.

• Love 8

I get what the writers are trying to do by playing the flashbacks with Jason and Sam, but all they're doing is making me angry at how the pairing ultimately went and wanting her with Drew even more. Stop having Sam end her sentence after saying a lot has changed in 5 years. We know exactly what has changed...she doesn't want her husband and kids around the mob. She wanted Drew out when she thought he was Jason. That conversation needs to happen with Sam and Jason now that things changed for her, and she thought she could have kids with him and not expect him to change, but she changed, he didn't, and she won't do that to her kids. Just freaking let them have the conversation already!

Also, if they want to play up the tension and have Jason and Sam kiss, give up the sentimental crap already. They need to actually have it out and fight, because there's a lot of unresolved pain going on for both of them. And ugh, this is just another reason I'm over Sam and Jason. Sam is my favorite and I'm just done with her being with someone who just sits around and pouts rather than fighting for what he wants unless it involves Sonny or Carly.

• Love 13

I am all for an election story. If Luke can be mayor Laura can be president. And yes, she does have the background with the neighborhoods, the Ward House, etc.

Are people out there shocked Jason and Sam are getting ready to dick down? Really? I kind of prefer her with Miller but it ain't gonna happen. Jason does not take the L.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

I can forgive Valentin a lot because he taught Charlotte manners and that you need to write thank you notes after receiving a present unlike Dante and Lulu, the latter of which really should have known better.

I noticed that Michelle Stafford twice said  'Dante' when she was supposed to be saying 'Valentin ' as in "Dante is not answering my texts ". It says something about rshow' s shoestring budget that they didn't reboot that.

Shouldn't Lulu be working on series of followup articles about the mayor's resignation and what her corruption means for the city?  I  worked on my high school paper and I was a better reporter than Lulu is now.

If I were Drew and Carly showed up at my office or my home,  I"d call security to throw her out. She could change but she won't as long as Sonny and Jason keep enabling her worst traits and telling her they love her for them.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Perkie said:

I think we've all put more thought into the story than the writers.  Valentin and Nathan's DNA won't match and they'll all assume that means Nathan isn't Victor's son, when it could just as easily mean that Valentin is the one who isn't a Cassadine, which would be way more soapy

Don't we already know that Nathan isn't Victor's son? I seem to remember that Victor performed the paternity test himself and confronted Obrecht about lying about it. Helena also confirmed to Nik that he was not biologically related to Sgt. Plywood. 

But I'm all for Valentin being revealed as a fraud. There is no way in hell that this man terrified Helena - and I think that's why he waited until she was dead to come forward. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Don't we already know that Nathan isn't Victor's son?I seem to remember that Victor performed the paternity test himself and confronted Obrecht about lying about it.

Yep.  I just double checked Wikepedia and that's exactly how it played out.  But Nathan didn't know the truth, he continued to assume that he was Victor's son.  

26 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

he taught Charlotte manners and that you need to write thank you notes after receiving a present

I must be a terrible parent because I've never had my children write their grandparents a thank you note for a Christmas present.  Saying thank you, yes, writing a note like were royalty or something, no.  I mean, it's a christmas present.  At Christmas.  From grandpa.  Having said that, my 9 yr old's teacher gave her a gift (we gave the teacher some old toys, a doll house, that my daughter had outgrown, for her kids) and I had her write the teacher a thank you note.  But that a non relative and the gift was unexpected.  

• Love 4

Publisher guy looks kinda like Will Wheaton, which makes me really wish they had cast Will Wheaton in this role so I could get into what is clearly going to be a long and tedious storyline. This actor does nothing for me and WTF with the haughty accent.

I kinda liked Drew with Kim, I hope she is just a nice person and doesn't turn out to be evil or a baby switcher. 

Sam belongs with Jason, I thought their scenes worked, and I have to say, his acting was pretty good, with some nice emotions fluctuating on his face. I always liked when Stone Cold flashed some humor or playfulness. Do keep in mind I  was hardcore mimosa-ing at the time of viewing. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, NetflixandChill said:

That conversation needs to happen with Sam and Jason now that things changed for her, and she thought she could have kids with him and not expect him to change, but she changed, he didn't, and she won't do that to her kids. Just freaking let them have the conversation already!

That conversation will never happen because when they inevitably put Sam back with Jason, it will basically be like nothing ever changed to where she and Danny will take a backseat to Sonny and the mob life and that will be okay. Will be interesting to see what happens with Scout's being Drew's child and his making it very clear how much he wants nothing to do with Sonny's business and wants no part of Sonny and at this point Carly, in his life. Messy, messy situation. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, LillyB said:

Of all the soap supercouples, I feel that Jason/Sam have to be the blandest.  I can't buy  them as being a love that lasts forever.

They are incredibly passionless.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

So Lucas (who?), as earlier mentioned, got to be in four episodes this year, Dillon didn't even get an exit, it took a real life death to get Serena back in Port Charles for two episodes, and random as fuck Peter August is on contract?  Ewww.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Lucas (who?), as earlier mentioned, got to be in four episodes this year, Dillon didn't even get an exit, and random as fuck Peter August is on contract?  Ewww.

RC doesn't want a contract, but the only reason Wes has a job is because of his girlfriend.  Typical FV. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5

On top of being an insufferable busybody (it's not her business where Valentin is since it has nothing to do with Charlotte) and a ~reporter who is already tired of her big election story, Lulu stocks cheap-ass tequila on the Haunted Star.  Jose Cuervo?  Really?

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

On top of being an insufferable busybody (it's not her business where Valentin is since it has nothing to do with Charlotte) and a ~reporter who is already tired of her big election story, Lulu stocks cheap-ass tequila on the Haunted Star.  Jose Cuervo?  Really?

That's what Drew and Sam paid for, I guess.

3 hours ago, NetflixandChill said:

I'm just done with her being with someone who just sits around and pouts rather than fighting for what he wants unless it involves Sonny or Carly.

To be honest I think this is a situation where he can't win. If he kept knocking on her door it would probably, and imo, rightly, be considered harrassment.

I actually thought Jason was being a bit actively manipulative by suggesting they play dominoes.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Sam belongs with Jason, 

I have a hard time understanding the word "belongs" here.  She belongs with a criminal who doesn't love her enough to put her first?  Or second or third if we're being honest.  I don't get that.  But then I despise SBus version of Jason and don't think any woman should lower herself to his standards.  I'm weird that way, I guess.  

• Love 22
On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:45 PM, nilyank said:

I thought Sonny was talking about AJ hiring an arsonist to set his warehouse on fire in order to prove that Jason was dangerous. A few months after Jason left town, he contacted Sonny that he found the proof that AJ set up the fire and Sonny used the information to blackmail AJ to giving up custody of Michael to Carly. Sonny immediately got a pregnant Carly and Michael out of the Q mansion and into his penthouse.

It was a few years later when Sonny was separated from Carly when the meat hook happened. AJ was going to lie to the police that Carly was the one that killed Sorel so that he could custody back of Michael. Sonny decided he wanted to remove the threat of AJ from ever getting custody again so he threatened AJ’s life and sobriety so that AJ would sign away his parental rights.

Sonny then decided that he wanted to adopt Michael even though:

1. he did not say anything to Carly about it

2. he was separated from Carly at the time

3. He had no intention of getting back with Carly at that time

Thank you.  I knew AJ wasn't the innocent victim that his fans now claim.  Didn't he also shoot Alan or something?  And weren't Kristina and maybe Morgan kidnaped and traumatized as well.  AJ didn't deserve to be murdered, but he was a troubled man.

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:12 PM, lgprimes said:

Not to mention Laura is a serial killer. David Hamilton, Rick’s mistress, Rick (? I stopped watching so am unclear if it turned out they pinned this on somebody else eventually). Not sure if she killed any Cassadines because I stopped watching once the mob took over the show.

Agree that since the rape didn’t stop Luke from being mayor it certainly shouldn’t be held against Laura.

Also, although she barely graduated high school and I don’t remember her graduating from college, the woman has run entire companies, so having jobs for which she is completely unqualified is second nature to her.

What?!!! Changing the channel now that I’ve seen the cardiac surgeon show up to take care of the pregnant girl. Come on show, make a small stab at how the real world works.

That was beyond stupid.  Monica knows nothing about pregnancy and fetuses.  She didn't check fetal heart sounds, perform an ultrasound, or even draw Nelle's blood for a quantitative HCG, which would reveal if she was miscarrying.  I know the point was to present Monica as a more sympathetic family member, but why couldn't she have come across Nelle as she was waiting for results from a real OB?  And why in the world would newbie Kim get the holiday off, but not someone with the seniority of Monica?

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, lgprimes said:

Haha never knew that GhostRick came back to visit. I was so disgusted by that storyline. Longtime viewers know that there was a long central storyline about Lesley refusing to be with Rick when she felt he would rather be with Monica. She didn’t even know at that point that he had been physically unfaithful. Yet suddenly we were asked to believe that she had knowingly put up with a philandering husband on a long term basis. Total bullshit and character assassination.

Also poor Scotty gets AJ levels of abuse poured on him doesn’t he? I also have a soft spot for him! 

Imagine how popular this show could be if the “heroes” were the characters we actually liked! (And not mumbling monsters and their robotic sidekicks)

Wasn't Leslie also jealous of the closeness between Monica and Laura?  Does the current storyline even acknowledge that former closeness?

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, ulkis said:

To be honest I think this is a situation where he can't win. If he kept knocking on her door it would probably, and imo, rightly, be considered harrassment.

I'm not sure what the expectation is for Jason when Sam is in his face, literally, telling him that she made her choice. As in, she didn't choose him. She chose another man. She loves another man. Sam knows how Jason feels. What is Jason supposed to fight for?

7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

She belongs with a criminal who doesn't love her enough to put her first?

In 2014, Sam had a monologue about how at the end of the day, Jason always put her first. Legit. Real dialogue. But this has always been the problem with her character and honestly, soaps in general. The consistency is crap. Characters say one thing one day, change it up the next.

And I get that Sam isn't a hitman, but the girl was a con/criminal and was side-by-side with Jason in her little leather jacket whenever she was needed. Sam being this goody-goody Suzy Homemaker type was never who she was until Frank arrived.

• Love 7

Drew can't walk to the docks?  People can get to Monaco and back in the time that it took Kim to drive to the Haunted Star.  They only have one street in Port Charles, and it leads to the "road in the middle of nowhere" where everyone crashes/gets blown up. 

By the way, did Drew give Jason back his motorcycle?  He probably misses it more than Sam and his kids. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm not sure what the expectation is for Jason when Sam is in his face, literally, telling him that she made her choice. As in, she didn't choose him. She chose another man. She loves another man. Sam knows how Jason feels. What is Jason supposed to fight for?

In 2014, Sam had a monologue about how at the end of the day, Jason always put her first. Legit. Real dialogue. But this has always been the problem with her character and honestly, soaps in general. The consistency is crap. Characters say one thing one day, change it up the next.

And I get that Sam isn't a hitman, but the girl was a con/criminal and was side-by-side with Jason in her little leather jacket whenever she was needed. Sam being this goody-goody Suzy Homemaker type was never who she was until Frank arrived.

Sam's uterus was turned into swiss cheese and her silly ass went back to Jason in 2006 and then chased him like a dog by running around half naked in 2009.    Sam will be back to chasing after Jason two seconds after Drew regains all of his memories or she sees him with Elizabeth!

I swear that I dislike half the characters on this show under FV and never felt that way with Guza.  Yeah.  Guza had a few lemons, but FV has at least fifteen characters that should have died or never shown up onscreen.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Shouldn't Lulu be working on series of followup articles about the mayor's resignation and what her corruption means for the city?

According to Lulu, that's old news now. (She seriously said that.)

53 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I actually thought Jason was being a bit actively manipulative by suggesting they play dominoes.

Same here, but KM played it like Sam knew exactly what Jason was doing, so I wasn't too mad about it.

36 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I knew AJ wasn't the innocent victim that his fans now claim.

I don't think anyone claims AJ is an innocent victim. He definitely had his problems. But it's not as if Carly were some model parent, and Sonny was already established as a mob boss and a thug by that point, so Michael was hardly being "saved" from big bad AJ.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

Back in the day (late 80's? I lose track of time) Anna was pregnant with Duke's child. She "lost" said child in an accident....but hey, shades of Erica's "unabortion" on AMC...what if brilliant Doctor O somehow got her hands on & implanted herself with that fetus? (Yeah. I know. Don't get me started. This is the show that freezes people, towns embryos, etc...just go with me here.) Maybe Nathan is really Anna & Duke's kid- who Obrecht had to hide from Faison cause can you imagine if he thought he could get/keep/claim Anna's child? Dr O could still claim she is his "true mutter" since she did physically give birth to him....

I've had a bad feeling for awhile that they want to "undo" the death of Anna & Duke's baby. This would be wacky enough for them to try....

Erica's abortion was a huge, groundbreaking storyline, I only remember Maude having one before on TV.  That unabortion was a horrible SL, and her son never caught on anyway, as I recall.  It makes me wonder how many real abortions occurred on soaps before LuLu's.

5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Am I the only one who finds it funny as fuck that Sam keeps repeating that so much time has passed and she's changed but refuses to bring up Silas or Patrick* and it's like she's been with Drew this entire time? Drew, who btw, was believed to be JASON. The writing is getting so fucking thin to make this shit work.

*The show REFUSES to give me a Sam line where she says she was engaged to Patrick while Robin was held captive and trying to save "Jason." I need Jason's reaction, pls.

It drives me crazy that Patrick was ignored.  Sam was engaged to Patrick (right?), and she only left him because "Jason" came back.  She wasn't drawn to Drew at all before she learned the "truth", and I loved that he beelined to Elizabeth first.

4 hours ago, NetflixandChill said:

I get what the writers are trying to do by playing the flashbacks with Jason and Sam, but all they're doing is making me angry at how the pairing ultimately went and wanting her with Drew even more. Stop having Sam end her sentence after saying a lot has changed in 5 years. We know exactly what has changed...she doesn't want her husband and kids around the mob. She wanted Drew out when she thought he was Jason. That conversation needs to happen with Sam and Jason now that things changed for her, and she thought she could have kids with him and not expect him to change, but she changed, he didn't, and she won't do that to her kids. Just freaking let them have the conversation already!

Also, if they want to play up the tension and have Jason and Sam kiss, give up the sentimental crap already. They need to actually have it out and fight, because there's a lot of unresolved pain going on for both of them. And ugh, this is just another reason I'm over Sam and Jason. Sam is my favorite and I'm just done with her being with someone who just sits around and pouts rather than fighting for what he wants unless it involves Sonny or Carly.

They're making me angry because they remind me of how much better KeMo's hair looked.  I used to take her picture to my hairstylist.  It was absolutely gorgeous, even in today's scene where it was dripping wet.

• Love 1