Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Linny said:

I love Monica, but it's not fair to insist on everything in the house staying the same to the point it stifles the other inhabitants. It's a home, not a museum.

It's Monica's home, and it doesn't stifle her.  Dillon and Michael seem pretty happy with it too.

Olivia might have had a case if she had consulted Michael, Dillon and Ned who also live there (at least I think Michael lives there) but she didn't -- she just put in changes that she, the most recent inhabitant, wanted.  Monica is a saint not to kick her and Ned out right now.

Ned has spent enough time living away from the house that he doesn't get a say in it.  They should have moved into the gatehouse with Leo when they got back if they wanted to stay on the estate.

• Love 9

Again, Sonny doesn't notice the handwriting on the note doesn't look the least bit familiar.

If Olivia had just asked first, Monica would have let her do a lot of the stuff she bulldozed ahead and did. And instead of realizing she's wrong, Olivia doubles down and decides she has to push back. To make Monica the villain here is so dumb.

LOL at Griffin's face when Ava told him to leave after sex. I also liked how that scene ended, with both of them wearing an "alrighty then" expression on their face and staring straight ahead.

Does Sam have a formal position at Derek Wells Media?

• Love 5

I like Olivia, more than most I guess, but I never understood why everyone was living in Monica's house, that Alan bought for her.  If the house had been Edward and Lila's (it wasn't was it?), then I could understand all the decendents wanting to live there.  But if it was bought specifically for Monica, then only her descendants should be there.  Tracy's branch of the family just showed up one day and decided to squat there.  What is that?  

Griffin/Ava, loved it all.  I'm a sucker for those two, though I do wonder what she was going for when she suggested they just be casual.  The little smile when she closed the door made me think she's playing him a little, to see how long he'll push it before he says no way, it's not casual.  I just love seeing a smile on Maura's face.  She's had such heavy material for so long, it's nice to see some lightness.  

• Love 7
On 10/18/2017 at 8:26 PM, RedheadZombie said:

I know everyone loves Joss because she's Jax's, and I know they cheer her on in her behavior towards Carly, but I think she's a bit of an entitled spoiled brat. 

Joss, Kristina... why is it that GH can't write teenage girls or young women as anything other than entitled spoiled brats?

On 10/19/2017 at 1:21 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Well he went to Sam's home - how was he to know that Danny seems to live somewhere else?  They were probably setting them up in this order:

1. Sam - Shock!  She has another husband!
  2. Jake - Shock!  He's alive, and lives with a serial killer!
  3. Danny - Shock!  There's still a Danny, and he apparently lives at the Q's!

... and he's Jason's after all!

On 10/19/2017 at 4:20 PM, General Days said:

I really want Ava and OG Jason to shag. Griffin needs to be the spoiler in the Franco/Liz relationship. I don't want Liz with either SBu's Jason or Billy Miller's Drew. I don't give a shit about Liason or JaSam, either. I just want Liz to have a fresh start without any Jason-esque person in her life. I prefer her with Franco to either Jason or NuJake City Drew.

Amen to this, sistah!  I'd love to see a story where Ava and OGJason go out of town somewhere (say, Beecher's Corners) for whatever reason, fall in love, and get married, and then Sonny and Carly's heads explode when they realize that Ava is Mrs. Real Jason Morgan.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, yowsah1 said:

Amen to this, sistah!  I'd love to see a story where Ava and OGJason go out of town somewhere (say, Beecher's Corners) for whatever reason, fall in love, and get married, and then Sonny and Carly's heads explode when they realize that Ava is Mrs. Real Jason Morgan.

yes. And then OGJason can help get Avery back for Ava's sole custody. More explosion of heads.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Again, Sonny doesn't notice the handwriting on the note doesn't look the least bit familiar.

Sonny said Thursday that it was Jason's handwriting. "That's his handwriting. Only me and jason know that stuff."  

Does that mean Jakeson and Jason have the same handwriting, as well as being twins?

• Love 2

I can't even begin to calmly state how much I hate Olivia now. Her sense of entitlement is bizerker rage inducing. Ned making ELQ moves is fine. Hell, it is what Edward would want. But where the fuck does Olivia get the idea that the mansion is anything but Monica's home? Olivia never even knew Alan. And how the fuck does the fact that Ned's family members have lived there mean that Olivia can decorate as she likes? IT IS NOT HER HOME! NOR IS IT NED'S HOME! She doesn't like it, then move the hell out! She owns half of a supposed high class hotel, move there. Why the hell hasn't Ned or even Monica mentioned a vacant Gatehouse?  Ned, Lois and baby Brooklyn lived there. So why can Ned, Olivia and Leo?

I don't know how Monica hasn't tossed Olivia out on her ass by now. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Perkie said:

I like Olivia, more than most I guess, but I never understood why everyone was living in Monica's house, that Alan bought for her.  

I'm with you in liking Olivia (and LLC). To some degree I've been on her side in this "adjusting to life at the Q mansion," story. I have no great love for Monica and I really, really can't stand all that Terrifying Cook nonsense. It's one of my least favorite recurring "bits" on this show, about on the same level with Sonny's various subordinates all panting after Carly. 

But today made it harder to sympathize with Olivia, even for me. The super-kitschy Halloween decorations that made the place look like a haunted house? Too much. And of course they cheaped it up by having something offscreen described rather than showing it (bad soap), but I'll take Monica's word on the details. Then there was the litany of other things she's changed without asking, including at least one we hadn't heard about, and her weird obstinacy about how Monica is going to have to learn to accommodate her, and why should Ned have to leave the Q mansion. As if he's lived there since boyhood, and Monica is some second wife who married Alan three years before he died and got willed the place on his deathbed. And finally, there was her genuinely weird yoking of her petty squabbles with Monica to Ned playing second fiddle at ELQ to Michael, as if it's the two of them against the world and it's time for both of them to stop getting shoved around.

This just isn't reality, and I don't think they want us to suspect Olivia too has been rolling around in the cat feces.  

I think LLC is trying, and doing her best. I did think it was going too far for Monica to say she and Ned were "guests," and I thought LLC did a nice job in playing hurt at that. But the thing is...this shouldn't even be hurtful! Your options are not either staying in an unhappy living situation or finding ways to bend the house's legal owner to your will! God! Do what any well-funded adult would do it in that situation, and get your own place! 

So the writing is trying to create a conflict and get people choosing sides or seeing both points of view, but weeks go by between developments in this "story" and then they pick it up again and it makes less sense every time.   

All of that said, I have enjoyed this most recent week more than any GH week in a while. I wondered if we were seeing the results of some turnover on the staff.  

Edited by Asp Burger

All of that said, I have enjoyed this most recent week more than any GH week in a while. I wondered if we were seeing the results of some turnover on the staff.

It seems like they have added one additional plot to each chunk of scenes between commercials.  Yet somehow - the whining Franco scenes really drag.   I must have missed the memo explaining why I should care about  this killer/rapist/psychopath's childhood.   

Edited by sunnyface
sonny
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Perkie said:

I like Olivia, more than most I guess, but I never understood why everyone was living in Monica's house, that Alan bought for her.  If the house had been Edward and Lila's (it wasn't was it?),

It was Edward and Lila's. I'm not sure how it became Alan's. I think it might have been the time that Edward 'died' in the 80's. Alan gave the house to Monica after one of their getting back together after he cheated on her or in a divorce. I think they divorce several times.

19 minutes ago, xfuse said:

It was Edward and Lila's. I'm not sure how it became Alan's. I think it might have been the time that Edward 'died' in the 80's. Alan gave the house to Monica after one of their getting back together after he cheated on her or in a divorce. I think they divorce several times.

It was Alan's from the start. Edward and Lila moved from Southampton , NY to eventually live with Alan. Alan Q was the first of the Qs to move to Port Charles. I don't know what recons the later on did, but Alan bought the mansion as a wedding for Monica. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Star Aristille said:

Why is Klein in town?!  I

Well, everyone knows that when you're a fancy schmancy plastic surgeon, working in a top sekrit Russian clinic, known only to the rich and elite, that when a patient escapes, its your job to travel around the world in search of said patient.  Besides, his goons are clearly not up for the job.  

4 hours ago, stlbf said:

. But where the fuck does Olivia get the idea that the mansion is anything but Monica's home?

Not that I'm defending Olivia, but here's the thing.   Around the time of Tracy's leaving, Olivia mentioned something about feeling out of place and Monica specifically told her to feel at home, make it her home, in other words, throw her weight around.  To me, that sounded like Monica was including Olivia into the mansion (as a Tracy replacement of sorts).  Olivia then turned around and fired Cook, which was stupid, but she thought she had free reign.  

The problem is that the writers don't know what to do with Monica or Olvia, especially now that Tracy is gone.  So they put Olivia in the Tracy role, against Monica, only it doesn't make sense since Monica and Tracy had eleventy billion years of history behind them and Olivia is a newcomer.  

5 hours ago, stlbf said:

that Olivia can decorate as she likes

Again, not defending Olivia (though it really sounds like I am!!) but Olivia said it was for Leo and the grandkids sake. It's not like she got up that morning and decided she was going to make Monica's life a living hell.  

Danny and Scout basically live at the mansion now, since their parents are media mogul titans or some such nonsense.  And Jake hangs out there a fair amount as well.  So Olivia was trying to do something sweet for all the kids.  She should have run it by MOnica first, and maybe dialed it down a notch or seven, but she was doing it for the right reason.  

5 hours ago, stlbf said:

Why the hell hasn't Ned or even Monica mentioned a vacant Gatehouse?  Ned, Lois and baby Brooklyn lived there. So why can Ned, Olivia and Leo?

Because the writers do not know the history of the show, nor do they care to find out.  If it doesn't have anything to do with CarSon or JaSam then it's not worth finding out about.  And again, it's about replacing Tracy in Monica's life to have something to write about for her.  

1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

I think Jean's stuff is finally finished and what were seeing now is Shelly's stuff.  I think in a few weeks will see the Shelly/Chris stuff.  

9 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

, but Alan bought the mansion as a wedding for Monica. 

If that's the case then Tracy's branch of the family never had any stake in the house.  All these years I thought Edward and Lila were the original owners which would explain Tracy living there and thinking she had any say in anything.  But if it was Alan's than Tracy had no rights and neither do her offspring.  

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Perkie said:

If that's the case then Tracy's branch of the family never had any stake in the house.  All these years I thought Edward and Lila were the original owners which would explain Tracy living there and thinking she had any say in anything. 

Me too. 

So Olivia really has no right to do anything to that house.

45 minutes ago, Perkie said:

And again, it's about replacing Tracy in Monica's life to have something to write about for her.  

Yep. This is about as good as it's going to get for Monica. She's well past the days of going to spas and having sexy times with tennis instructors (I just realized again that that was Ned, which makes this whole living situation and conflict extra creepy to me). She's an "old" now, and a widowed, isolated "old" at that. So she'll squabble with extended family members; she'll pass through the hospital scenes and do things with charts or on the computer; she'll talk about board meetings that mostly take place offscreen; occasionally she'll say wistful things about dead people. She'll eventually get a scene with Real Jason, but she's probably always going to be written as the seventeenth most important person in his vast orbit.  

1 hour ago, xfuse said:

So Olivia really has no right to do anything to that house.

But.......Monica told her to feel at home, so she has.  Monica, herself, has said that the house is big and lonely, one of the reasons she didn't mind when Finn and then Hayden, moved in.  So for her to extend the olive branch to Olivia only then to take it back seems rather rude on Monica's part.  If Monica didn't want Olivia taking over the house, she should have told Nolivia that they need to find their own place, though they are free to stay until said house is found.   Monica can't have it both ways.  

The reason the writers don't do this, is because it's easier to have the Qs under one roof, since there are only a handful of them left, and it saves on building a new set for Nolivia's house.  

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Perkie said:

But.......Monica told her to feel at home, so she has. 

I tell that to all my guest who come here and I want them to be comfortable but if I came home and my home had fake spiderwebs all over it or my furniture is replaced then I'm gonna have words with them about it. It's one thing to invite someone into your home and another for them to change the common areas without talking to you about it. Heck even changing the bedroom I would expect someone to ask/mention it to me before they do it. I wouldn't mind but it's common courtesy to because when it comes down to it, it's my house.

• Love 8

"Make yourself at home" doesn't mean "do whatever the hell you want--up to and including

- putting in a pizza oven

- firing the staff that SHE doesn't employ

- Putting up tacky decorations ALL over the inside and outside of the house."

For god's sake, it's not rocket science, it's common decency.  And I don't want to hear her spouting "that's the way we do it in Brooklyn."  My grandmother was born in Brooklyn and she didn't have the manners of this buffoon.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, ciarra said:

Sonny said Thursday that it was Jason's handwriting. "That's his handwriting. Only me and jason know that stuff."  

Does that mean Jakeson and Jason have the same handwriting, as well as being twins?

Oh, I missed that. But identical writing or not, Jakeson doesn't tell Sonny the note isn't from him?

5 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I think LLC is trying, and doing her best.

I have no problems with LLC. It's the writing that's so rage-blackout inducing. Olivia isn't even trying to meet Monica halfway—by asking first before doing anything—yet I'm supposed to think Monica is the unreasonable one? Big fat nope.

4 hours ago, Perkie said:

Besides, [Klein's] goons are clearly not up for the job.  

He needs to get in touch with Johnny's guys. They'd find Jason lickety-split.

4 hours ago, Perkie said:

Tracy had no rights and neither do her offspring

Monica was always threatening to throw Tracy out, and I think she did every so often. (Ned and Dillon weren't usually a part of the package for various reasons.) But there was always a rapprochement and Tracy returned. After Alan died, Tracy was the only family peer Monica had left. And it helped that Tracy was a blood Q; if it had been someone like Larry, say, I doubt Monica would be so accommodating. (And of course there's the budget/production issue of keeping everyone on the same set.)

• Love 3
20 hours ago, seasons said:

Besides Wally Kurth, I was trying to think of another actor that has been on two soaps at the same time.

?

Eileen Davidson -- Days and Y & R. Maybe Days is just really accommodating with contracts and schedules. 

• Love 2

I have to say, I like that Griffin is like a beast released in his sex scenes, rather than just acting all lovey-dovey or the more expected "bottom" to a dominant personality like Ava. As always, MW brings out the best in her co-stars.

I hope Jason wanders back to Ava's for a place to stay and ends up being her long-suffering confidant on all things Griffin, a la the old days with Carly or even Maxie.  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Perkie said:

Well, everyone knows that when you're a fancy schmancy plastic surgeon, working in a top sekrit Russian clinic, known only to the rich and elite, that when a patient escapes, its your job to travel around the world in search of said patient.  Besides, his goons are clearly not up for the job. 

But just as clearly, neither is he, as demonstrated by his failure to even sedate a woman with a much smaller frame than his own.

1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Maybe Days is just really accommodating with contracts and schedules. 

Doesn't Days shoot 6 months in advance? If nothing else, that should make it logistically easier for people to do other things.

1 hour ago, Star Aristille said:

his failure to even sedate a woman with a much smaller frame than his own.

The way Patient 6 was unaffected by all the meds he was given, I'm not sure Klein can read.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Make yourself at home" doesn't mean "do whatever the hell you want--up to and including

- putting in a pizza oven

- firing the staff that SHE doesn't employ

- Putting up tacky decorations ALL over the inside and outside of the house."

For god's sake, it's not rocket science, it's common decency.  And I don't want to hear her spouting "that's the way we do it in Brooklyn."  My grandmother was born in Brooklyn and she didn't have the manners of this buffoon.

^^^This^^^

I don't care of Monica said to make yourself at home. It doesn't give you permission to decorate, fire and hire employees, etc. It means you are welcome to stay within any parameters the host demands. And Monica simply wants her household to stay the same. You don't like the decor? Stuff it. Perhaps ask if you can change things in your and your kid's rooms, but you ask the homeowner first. Monica loves her home as it is now. Gee, maybe it brings her comfort seeing things that her now deceased children and husband used, gave her, liked or were just around. It doesn’t fucking matter. It is MONICA'S HOME! 

And for the writers to decide that THIS is the story for Olivia is just moronic. I'd rather see her flounce around the hotel than her try to claim the mansion. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

The way Patient 6 was unaffected by all the meds he was given, I'm not sure Klein can read.

Jason the Superhero.  Except it took him 5 years to overcome the medication?  And he was really dangerous, so they left him in the lounge a lot so he could look out the window.  Be kind to your prisoners.

Oh, can't Olivia and Ned move to the gatehouse?  Or if that's unacceptable because Lois used to live there, can't they afford their own place?

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

Jason the Superhero.  Except it took him 5 years to overcome the medication?  And he was really dangerous, so they left him in the lounge a lot so he could look out the window.  Be kind to your prisoners.

Oh, can't Olivia and Ned move to the gatehouse?  Or if that's unacceptable because Lois used to live there, can't they afford their own place?

Then why can't they move to that hotel she owns? Does Olivia know that Ned and Monica once had an affair? Yes this is totally stupid, and even if her and Alan were only married 3 years and he willed it too her, it would still be her house. Out respect to her deceased in laws and husband and her own affection for them, she is letting them stay. I wouldn't even pull that shit at my parent's home.

Monica has been putting up with just about everyone running roughshod over her in her own home and I don't understand why she has to continue. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I don't understand why she has to continue. 

She's an Old.  They have to take what they can get.

The whole thing is ridiculous.  Even if Monica invited Olivia to consider the Quartermaine house her home,  once she fired Cook2 and Monica told Oliver she'd overstepped, Olivia should have got the hint.   Scout and Leo are too young to need the extreme decorations Olivia set up.

Even if the writers have forgotten the existence of the gatehouse, I presume Wally Kurth hasn't.

On 10/20/2017 at 11:18 PM, ciarra said:

Unless they had the same handwriting teacher as well as the same genetics and lack of injuries, their handwriting should not be the same.  eyeroll

• Love 1
On 10/20/2017 at 4:13 PM, Pingaponga said:

Granted I'm not Catholic, and I do understand it's a great big sin for a priest to have sex, but I was under the impression that plain old premarital/extramarital sex was still considered a sin by the Catholic Church.  Did Griffin leave the Catholic Church as well as the priesthood?  Or has he decided to become a lapsed Catholic since he's no longer a priest?

Good point, though as to pre-marital most Catholics probably don't pay attention to the rules.  

On 10/20/2017 at 11:18 PM, ciarra said:

Good to know I'm not the only confused by this.

Some eye-roll worthy moments:

Ava hates Sonny; no way would she display a photo of her precious toddler that was clearly taken in his home.  The audience has heard  about or seen Avery in the park with Ava, Michael, and other family members. Ava doesn't have an adorable photo of Avery from one of those moments? Please. Just a set-up for Jason to realize Ava and Sonny are connected. 

Sam's line to Jas/Drew/whatever his name is (with Jason overhearing on the balcony): "surrounded by our friends and family." Um,  you two had a grand total of like 6 people at your wedding - 8 if you count both of Jason's sons. A brother, a mother and others were missing.

Jake saying the man he saw who called his name "made me feel safe."   As has been pointed out, Jake knows what Jason used to look like so he should have been saying "That was so weird." 

Sam is supposed to treasure her family more than anything - but  in their home now there's not a single framed photo of Danny and Scout, Sam with one or both children, or all 4?  I thought there would be at least a photo of Danny, for Jason to see while he was sneaking around. 

That  (as has been mentioned) Ava hasn't even asked Jason yet what his name is.  He doesn't have to say "I'm the real Jason." He could have told a semi-truth, like "I'm. Jay...er...Maine. Jay Maine." 

Also - does Jason know about baby Scout?

21 hours ago, seasons said:

That's it! Thank you, @Auntie Velvet.

I think Days & Y&R are both owned by Columbia Pictures. She has a contract with Y&R but is allowed to work on Days, too. Wally Kurth is working on GH & Days without a contract. Thus him being allowed to do both. He’s a great actor.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I think Days & Y&R are both owned by Columbia Pictures. She has a contract with Y&R but is allowed to work on Days, too. Wally Kurth is working on GH & Days without a contract. Thus him being allowed to do both. He’s a great actor.

That is interesting. I agree that he is a great actor. He always seems to have a gleam in his eyes. I wish GH would give him a contract and let his character develop further. Thanks, @ByaNose.

• Love 2

When Betsy told Franco/Bobby that he threw the other kid down the stairs, Franco reacted with shock and horror and said something like, "What kid would ever do that? I'm such a messed up person." And I wondered if we're supposed to forget that Golden Child Jake tossed Sam down the basement steps. 

On 10/20/2017 at 3:22 PM, Linny said:

"Get back in the car, Sonny, and let me do my job." Except it's not your job anymore, you've reiterated that numerous times. Please stop trying to have it both ways with BMJason. He's in or he's out, pick one and stick with it.

Yes! Didn't we just have to sit through the "I can't work for you" speech again -- complete with misty eyes from Carly and words of understanding and compassion from Sonny? Stupid. Since they made him say, "let me do my job" instead of something with less commitment tied to it such as "I'll do this, Sonny," then maybe Jason's going to betray Sam by continuing his hitman job in secret. And it may be the writers' way of setting up a "Jason-Jason gunplay.....don't kill him, he's Jason!" scene. 

Also, they need to find a BOGO haircut place and drop Nelle and Betsy Frank off there. 

• Love 2

NOT A REPLY TO THE PREVIOUS POST.

QUESTION;  Where were Jason and Drew during their first 3 years of life?  We have learned that Drew was moved out of the Frank household when he was 3 years old.  Jason didn't come to live as the Quartermaine golden boy until he was three. Where was he before?  He could be Drew.  He could be Jason who Alan took from his ex-lover. Were there really twins?  Maybe there was only 1 child who spent his first 3 years with the Franks then was moved to his biological mother and finally to the Quartermaines. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Liz (to Franco): Jake is home so I thought I'd take him costume shopping.

Me: YOU HAVE TWO OTHER CHILDREN, LIZ, WHO ALSO NEED HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!

Elizabeth only has one child, until Lucky comes back to the show.....RME.  Cam and Aiden were seen when Elizabeth was dating Ewen, AJ and Jake Doe.  I have no idea why the show refuses to allow all three boys to be seen with Elizabeth and that freak.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, LadyDot said:

NOT A REPLY TO THE PREVIOUS POST.

QUESTION;  Where were Jason and Drew during their first 3 years of life?  We have learned that Drew was moved out of the Frank household when he was 3 years old.  Jason didn't come to live as the Quartermaine golden boy until he was three. Where was he before?  He could be Drew.  He could be Jason who Alan took from his ex-lover. Were there really twins?  Maybe there was only 1 child who spent his first 3 years with the Franks then was moved to his biological mother and finally to the Quartermaines. 

He lived with Susan, his bio mom, until she got murdered.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, CoolWhipLite said:

When Betsy told Franco/Bobby that he threw the other kid down the stairs, Franco reacted with shock and horror and said something like, "What kid would ever do that? I'm such a messed up person." And I wondered if we're supposed to forget that Golden Child Jake tossed Sam down the basement steps. 

Yes! Didn't we just have to sit through the "I can't work for you" speech again -- complete with misty eyes from Carly and words of understanding and compassion from Sonny? Stupid. Since they made him say, "let me do my job" instead of something with less commitment tied to it such as "I'll do this, Sonny," then maybe Jason's going to betray Sam by continuing his hitman job in secret. And it may be the writers' way of setting up a "Jason-Jason gunplay.....don't kill him, he's Jason!" scene. 

Also, they need to find a BOGO haircut place and drop Nelle and Betsy Frank off there. 

No.  Sam accosted Jake in his home and then fell down the stairs chasing his behind down to the basement!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

She did. But then Jake didn't tell anybody about it so Sam laid (?) in the basement for like 12 weeks.

Krissy told Sam to mind her business and stay away from Elizabeth and Jake, but her stupid ass ended up accosting a child and fell down the basement stairs!

I like Andre and it looks like the BSC evil bus has been backed up with his name on it.  I guess FV is still cleaning house from the 999 actors on this show.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I missed it and I don't care enough to go looking for the show. Why is Andre evil?

He called the "Russian" goons at the end saying someone (Franco) was getting close to the truth about Jason and Drew.

13 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

I like Andre and it looks like the BSC evil bus has been backed up with his name on it.

The Dr. Greg "A Brain Is Not A Foot, And I Also Got Blackmailed Into Tricking A Woman Into Thinking She Had Cancer Because My Sister Is Really My Daughter With My Brother's Ex-Girlfriend" Evans Bus, if you will.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7