Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Once when they were drugging Michael me and like one other person said why aren't these two hornballs having sex. But I didn't mean "please pretend they had a real marriage and adult relationship."

Next time you need to clarify your wishes. This is unacceptable.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I think there's at least ten or fifteen people in this cast you could say that same sentence about.

Irrelevant characters, yes. But one so irrelevant that was recast, hard to think of. And I tried, cause I love contradicting @HeatLifer ;) ! But I couldn't think of any. Even Lisa Niles had a bigger cause to be recast.

I actually like Kiki though yesterday when she compared Franco to Morgan. Finally, someone said it.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Speaking of that Franco/Kiki scene, I've said this before and I know the Roger Howarth fans go wild over it, but I am so sick and tired of his eating in scenes and it being this "thing".  It's not that interesting.

I agree. It was in character as Todd 20 years ago, but not as Franco. Or anyone else for that matter, and certainly not for a 50-year-old man.

• Love 1

Well, I don't believe for a second that Monica is actually going to be dead. They couldn't even pull the trigger on killing Bobbie, her brush with the serial killer should have inspired her daughter to give a fig about what's going on at GH. How are Carly and/or Scotty not all over the investigation? Nothing about this story is good.

If Sabrina dies Michael is left with slim pickings. Darby? Nelle? Molly? If he had stayed a Quartermaine they could have tried him out with Kristina. Maybe they will pair him with a mother figure. He can raise Teddy with Nina. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, lovelynn said:

Well, I don't believe for a second that Monica is actually going to be dead. They couldn't even pull the trigger on killing Bobbie, her brush with the serial killer should have inspired her daughter to give a fig about what's going on at GH. How are Carly and/or Scotty not all over the investigation? Nothing about this story is good.

And what of Lucas (who?).  He's the only person who encountered the serial killer and lived, they really never tried questioning him again, having Kevin hypnotize him, etc.?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Hayden is still mourning Nik? Since when? Why?

I think she said that to save face after Dr. Michael Easton said he was still in love with his dead wife. The only reason Hayden is upset that Nik is dead is because she now has no one she can blackmail.

58 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I actually like Kiki though yesterday when she compared Franco to Morgan. Finally, someone said it.

I did, too, and Franco's dismay at the comparison was hilarious. That also should have caused Lauren to look at her life choices, but apparently she's in lurve.

14 minutes ago, lovelynn said:

How are Carly and/or Scotty not all over the investigation?

Carly would care only if one of her kids, Sonny, or Jason had been attacked. Plus, she hasn't been involved in hospital stories for a long time. Scott has his hands full with Julian's trial.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly would care only if one of her kids, Sonny, or Jason had been attacked. Plus, she hasn't been involved in hospital stories for a long time. Scott has his hands full with Julian's trial.

When you say "one of her kids," you mean Michael, right?  I think she's already gone back to forgetting Joss exists now that the kidney question has been cleared up, and if something happened to Morgan, she'd just sigh and deploy Kiki to deal with it.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

When you say "one of her kids," you mean Michael, right?

LOL.

I think she'd put in an appearance for the other kids. Michael would definitely get all of her attention.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, lovelynn said:

A lot of the people who should be involved in this aren't, which is another reason why this cobbled together series of plot points is worthless trash.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

And what of Lucas (who?).  He's the only person who encountered the serial killer and lived, they really never tried questioning him again, having Kevin hypnotize him, etc.?

Lucas is the new Reginald. They sent him on a cruise after Lila's death and he never came back (though the actor went on to better, greater things).

• Love 3

I'm convinced that Nelle is Michael's twin and for some reason was taken from Carly at birth -- it happens, you know! So she wants revenge for  whatever reason. No goodies for poor Michael, but you can bet there will be several incestuous close calls!

Edited by TheMediaHo
I hate typos!
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ooof, they really took a page out of the Daniel Colson/Jen Rappaport playbook with Sabrina's death, huh.  I won't lie and say I'm gonna miss the character, but that was not fun to watch.

Oh, I'm not a fan of that. This is daytime, if you're gonna have a character murdered, just have them killed and be done with it. They did that with Siobhan and while I thought she was useless, I didn't like that either.

• Love 7

Girl screaming. It's just Sabrina, she's being dramatic. Let's ignore her.

Sabrina hatred aside, Paul manhandling a woman like that and then murdering her (probably), when he seems to affected by his daughter being beaten within an inch of her life and raped, is not cool. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 13

I won't even act like I care about Sabrina. I can't do it. Did I need her to die? No. She could have just left. She could have taken a rocket ship to space to save the universe. Whatever. But she has been useless on this show for years and it was obvious she only stayed recently because of TeCa's pregnancies.

• Love 5

Poor Michael- he can never find happiness can he? At least the Q's finally have a baby they can bring up as a Q, unless Carrrrrlos's brother gets in the middle. I actually liked Sabrina so today's episode will be tough to watch. At least the writers finally killed off a character who has been on for a few years, and that it wasn't Monica.

• Love 5

I wish she'd just left town. I am even less interested in a custody fight over Theodore than I was in Michael/Sabrina. Ugh and now I have to FF Michael mourning this ridiculous relationship that jumped from 2 dates to cohabitation with a baby in a single move

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I wish she'd just left town. I am even less interested in a custody fight over Theodore than I was in Michael/Sabrina. Ugh and now I have to FF Michael mourning this ridiculous relationship that jumped from 2 dates to cohabitation with a baby in a single move

This is the only reason I didn't want Sabrina to die. Now it will drag on like Duke. The hospital will be renamed after her. The NB will be dedicated to her. Just phase her OUT, show. Shit.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, twoods said:

At least the Q's finally have a baby they can bring up as a Q, unless Carrrrrlos's brother gets in the middle. I actually liked Sabrina so today's episode will be tough to watch. At least the writers finally killed off a character who has been on for a few years, and that it wasn't Monica.

Michael and the Qs have no legal right to Teddy.  So I'm hoping that Joe will take the baby and leave.  I don't want Michael involved in a custody fight storyline.  WHY are the writers so obsessed with making Michael a father in his late 20s?!!!!  Michael should be put into the "Find Paul and expose him for the murderer he is" storyline, and if Michael can tap into his killer instincts or at least see that edge we know he has, I would be thrilled.  The last thing I want to watch is Micheal raising Teddy.  Tracy can do it, but not Michael.  He's a young character that needs to be active in storylines and NOT as a daddy.  That's the kiss of death on a soap, especially for young characters because they can't leave the babbeeeeeee to go off on an adventure.  

Poor Michael- he can never find happiness can he?

No.  I swear he's the most tortured character on GH.  He's been kidnapped a zillion times, threatened, shot, put into a coma, brain damaged, jailed, raped, and then had both of the women he ever loved die violent deaths.  Throw in that everyone he has ever loved has betrayed him at one point or another, and yeah, he can never find happiness.  This is why I never understand why the writers write Michael so optimistic and hopeful.  If anything, Michael should be aloof and cynical.  At the very least, he should be weary of giving his heart and not trust anyone.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

If baby Leo is real sick, will he need some blood or marrow from Julian?

Do you mean Danny?  I think Sam said a few weeks ago that Jason had been tested and was a match.  Because, of course.  RME

I'm no fan of Sabrina, but there are a lot of characters I'd kill off before her.  That was not fun to watch.

3 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Do you mean Danny?  I think Sam said a few weeks ago that Jason had been tested and was a match.  Because, of course.  RME

I'm no fan of Sabrina, but there are a lot of characters I'd kill off before her.  That was not fun to watch.

She's talking about Leo, Olivia & Julian's rarely-seen baby.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

But Abby! I mean, Sabrina!

At least Michael's morning might come with some Carly hatred. Tracy was hilarious with Carly today. But basically she was the episode's MVP between that and her scenes with Monica.

What is Carly talking about, having a love that can support Michael through the bad stuff. She and Sonny turn on each other like wolves whenever anything happens. 

Also yes, please go on the honeymoon you "deserve", off-screen.

Paul better be gone soon, I do not give two craps for the sad look on his face when he was choking Sabrina.

NLG is a good actress but I've hit the Alexis distressed limit. 

Who is going to be Michael's love interest now?? Nelle?? I would laugh and laugh if they revisited the Kiki/Michael well.

el. oh. el at Sonny mentioning the silver lining was Leo wouldn't have to grow up with Julian. I don't buy that Dante or Sam or Lucas ever think about that kid, let alone Sonny.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I won't even act like I care about Sabrina. I can't do it. Did I need her to die? No. She could have just left. She could have taken a rocket ship to space to save the universe. Whatever. But she has been useless on this show for years and it was obvious she only stayed recently because of TeCa's pregnancies.

They didn't even know what to do with her from the get go. First, she's supposed to be super young, but then, they decide to pair her up with Patrick, so they change the character completely, and make her old enough that she and Patrick aren't creepy together. Then they wrote in TeCa's pregnancy which was completely unnecessary, then they moved her to Michael, and the whole time, I was wondering what the age difference between them is supposed to be. Then they wrote in the 2nd pregnancy. And now she's dead and her baby is an orphan. And I'm just really baffled by all the choices they made for this character.

52 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Sabrina's murder was so for lack of a better word, "dragged out" and sadistic.  It reminded me of when Frankie Frame was murdered on Another World.  I am overjoyed to have Sabrina gone, but not like this. 

I don't care for the character, but that made me extra uncomfortable.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

Carly said that Leo was really sick so who knows, Julian is bio dad and with the way that this show recycles plots anything is possible.

I totally missed that, but, I admit, I increasingly don't pay strict attention when the show is on.  Missed Tracy reaming Carly, too.  That?  I will go back for.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Someone please explain to me why Paul is killing people but doesnt off Ava????? 

Reasons. Helena.

Killing off Sabrina was not necessary and to do it the way they did was actually offensive. Sabrina needed to go, but it didn't have to be this way. The writers are so sadistic. And like @HeatLifer said now we'll be treated to months of this dragging on and Justice For Sabrina and shit. I can't. This show is horrible in every single way.

I am amazed at how the 'Liz and Hayden are sisters' reveal played out. How are these professional writers? It's mind boggling how horrible they are.

ngl I ffwd everything having to do with Julian, so maybe I missed something, but I'm assuming he's about to get off and like what exactly is the point of any of this and where is it going? So stupid.

Tracy and Michael shading Carly almost maybe this episode worth it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

I could take or leave Sabrina and there was no reason to kill her, but if you see a person leave a room that contains an unconscious person, maybe be a little more suspicious? Don't wait for the latex glove to make an appearance.

So Liz is now claiming that the only reason she had Sabrina turn in the diamonds is because she thought Hayden tried to kill her. Shut up. She was on her way home to get the diamonds so she could turn them in when Paul pushed her down the damned stairs. Liz would be a lot more tolerable if she'd own her bullshit once in a while.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

ngl I ffwd everything having to do with Julian, so maybe I missed something, but I'm assuming he's about to get off and like what exactly is the point of any of this and where is it going? So stupid.

I wasn't paying attention, but it looked like Scott received some super-secret last-minute magically exonerating evidence, making the last 18 months of this stupid storyline even more pointless than it already was.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Not that I care (unless it means she might be a step out), but it's obviously Liz/Franco full steam ahead, so where does this lead Stafford? 

They better not try to do Nina/Curtis. It's bad enough he's with Valerie now, that would be 10 times worse!

• Love 4