Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Turning my attention back to the Rebecca Budig anvils, how again are they going to tell this story without Jeff, No Name, and Sarah, the sister Liz has known her whole life?

They will be there......during the commercial break.

• Love 2

The animosity between Liz and Rebecca Budig started when Rebecca Budig came to town as Jakeson's fake wife and grew when Rebecca Budig started targeting Nik. All of it, disappointingly but predictably, is because of two worthless men.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, ulkis said:

Finn is going to discover something physical caused Julian to go nuts, isn't he. :headdesk:

That's gonna piss off Sonny, who keeps Julian alive and won't kill him so that he can taunt him.

CarrrrrrJoe is going to have to have a big neon sign saying "I AM NOT CARLOS! DO NOT KILL ME!" around town.

14 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Wasn't that the name of today's lead on the Josslyn case, who showed her scar, had the wrong blood type, and got a payout anyway? I've already deleted it.  

Not sure, but I thought she might be a "hide in plain sight" actual donor who proved she was a fake to draw Carly off the trail, except someone commented that this was just Show telling us that Carly can sniff out fakes but be charitable, so, yeah, we won't see her again.

Poor RiH. Mo took all his product.

Of course they rolled out Ric for a reason. So that Liz can spite the murderous psycho who stole her child by dating the murderous psycho who stole her child.

I'm more than amused that it looks like Not!BernieMadoff took all his money and offshored it to heather. I want to find out that the Cassadine fortune, ELQ, and ... oh hell, go for the pony..... Sonny's empire and Jason's accounts are all under Heather's control, and she's on the Financial Iron Throne of Port Charles.

Not unexpected: look like Liz and Hayden are sisters. Well Done, Show: They may have the same father, and it's not either Not!BernieMadoff nor a Webber. You have my attention.

Sonny's totally not running drugs. He's just going to a country where it's legal and he knows a sympathetic customs agent. Right.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, NutmegsDad said:

That's gonna piss off Sonny, who keeps Julian alive and won't kill him so that he can taunt him.

LOL. That does seem to be Julian's function.

2 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

Sonny's totally not running drugs. He's just going to a country where it's legal and he knows a sympathetic customs agent. Right.

Why wouldn't Finn already know there's a country where the drug is legal? The story would be so much smarter with even tiny tweaks, like Finn being unable to bribe a customs official. But the way it is, everything we keep finding out about the drug makes him look like a total dingbat.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Show is probably just teasing us in the future with the possibility that baby Edward belongs to Dr Joe and Sabrina. … (After all, Sabrina didn't seem to be surprised or shocked when she answered the front door and saw him.) 

I'm afraid that her reaction was just a reflection of her acting ability. There was another time in a scene w/ her, Joe, and Michael that I thought she should have had more of a reaction that just the smile and stare that she so often has. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

I'm more than amused that it looks like Not!BernieMadoff took all his money and offshored it to heather. I want to find out that the Cassadine fortune, ELQ, and ... oh hell, go for the pony..... Sonny's empire and Jason's accounts are all under Heather's control, and she's on the Financial Iron Throne of Port Charles.

How did Heather end up with Fake Bernie Madoff's money? Helena commercial break?

3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL. That does seem to be Julian's function.

Why wouldn't Finn already know there's a country where the drug is legal? The story would be so much smarter with even tiny tweaks, like Finn being unable to bribe a customs official. But the way it is, everything we keep finding out about the drug makes him look like a total dingbat.

I still don't understand why - if the fake heroin is this difficult to obtain  - Finn didn't hire some chemists to reverse engineer the it so he could figure out how to make it himself. Or why he can't go to the main source instead of relying on a middleman supplier. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Yeah, but that's more a Robin thing and less a Liz thing. Robin does that for everybody.

Eh, I still don't believe Robin's reaction to Liz was in-character. I think she, like several other characters, was used to "lessen the blow" for Liz. Yes, Robin can be a forgiving person, but she's also not a pushover. She calls people out when necessary. The fact is, no character really had the chance to react to Liz in a SOAPY way.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, NutmegsDad said:

Of course they rolled out Ric for a reason. So that Liz can spite the murderous psycho who stole her child by dating the murderous psycho who stole her child.

When did Ric steal Liz's child? Or murder anyone?

1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

I still don't understand why - if the fake heroin is this difficult to obtain  - Finn didn't hire some chemists to reverse engineer the it so he could figure out how to make it himself. Or why he can't go to the main source instead of relying on a middleman supplier.

Seriously. If he's taking the drug without making any attempt to reverse-engineer it or deal with any of its addictive properties, why didn't he just move to the country where the drug is legal instead of moving to PC?  Adding Sonny to this stupid story has actually made it more stupid because St. Sonny can't traffic in "illegal" drugs

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

Rick Hearst looks really good with the gray hair. Now, if we could just get Maurice Bernard to stop using the shoe polish we will be good. LOL!!! Rick is 51 and Maurice is 53. Not that means anything. I'm nearly 70 and I'm a natural blonde. LOL!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

Stop putting Sonny's stupid fucking mug in every goddamn storyline.

Enough with Griff's petulant pouting. If Julian's not really that sick, then let him clock Griff in the face and demand a doctor change.

Parker is a piece of work. 'Oh, I'll have sex with you, your first time with a woman, but I won't want more and you'll feel like shit about it.'

Edited by Vella
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

They shot Kevin!

You bastards!

I'm fine with this if he recovers and it means we see him more often.

I really enjoyed the Tracy and Dillon scene, too bad I had to witness that cringe worthy cupcake bit to get to it though.

• Love 2
(edited)

This show is awful.

"Nik" gets shot and no follow up for 2 days straight. Like when Jason got his memory back and no follow up till a week later. The pacing is awful/

JaSam have been on this "adventure" for 2 months and they have done jack shit besides talk about Nik. And now for some reason they decided to split them from the CI group when it was some what getting interesting. 

Why is Ava in this story. She is beyond pointless. Why have scenes with her and Theo when he could be with actual Cassidine family members. 

Laura crying over "Nik" just had me rolling my eyes. Who cares if he is dead again. He will turn back up alive AGAIN. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 10

"Spencers don't run"?  Oh, Laura.  Don't make me count it down for you.

Perhaps, Parker, you should've considered all of the reasons it was a bad idea to have sex with Kristina before you had sex with her.  After all, you've declared yourself the "adult" in the relationship.

Griffin, all your passive-aggressive little digs at Julian?  Not very priestly.  I thought you were all about forgiveness, Father.

Valentin, if you've killed Kevin, I'll never forgive you.

• Love 3
(edited)

"We dated for like five minutes." Ouch. It's true, but Lauren knows Dillon had/has feelings for her.

28 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Griffin, all your passive-aggressive little digs at Julian?  Not very priestly.  I thought you were all about forgiveness, Father.

Justice for for Duke will always win out. *rme*

FFS, Laura. Nik has "died" enough times that you should be a little more skeptical about this current one. Ask to see the damn body!

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

I'm still chuckling over the three of them acting like $6000 plus dollars is a huge amount of money; the way they were talking about it, it should have been at least $100,000 - For pete's sake, $6000 was a lot of money 50 years ago - but, today?  Pffftttt.  

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

"Spencers don't run"?  Oh, Laura.  Don't make me count it down for you.

Yeah, pretty much their M.O. And then she was freaking out at the end but then in the previews is casually asking Kevin to open his eyes. 

No, Valentin, Stefan was the best of the lot. :( 

I would dump Parker just for her constant analysis of my every move. Well, I guess she's not a professor for nothing.

I don't know why Ava didn't just ask to leave instead of the whole seduction thing. Wasn't Valentin willing to let her go or did I miss something.

53 minutes ago, backhometome said:

JaSam have been on this "adventure" for 2 months and they have done jack shit besides talk about Nik.

Because Jason is the most potent threat. I'm sorry, but that makes me giggle. Okay, maybe among that group he is, but still! 

• Love 5

Kristina's enthused reaction to her night with Parker reminded me of a scene from "Grey's Anatomy" when Callie slept with Erica Hahn and Hahn had this revelation about being with a woman she compared to getting glasses for the first time.

The show's usual pacing problems are really dragging down the Cassadine Island story and Valentin's mostly a dud so far.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

I don't think she pretends she's a saint though

IMO she does. I think it's probably more about BH's acting than the actual writing though. BH's face just gets so smug most of the time. And then when she's not playing smug she's playing "Oh I'm just a sweet little girl" with her baby voice. I can't.

5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I know Ingo shows up soon ...

Do we have a date yet?

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

LOVED Sonny seeing Parker and Kristina together. His expression was gold.

It really was. Really good work by MB there.

GF was terrible today. But I still swooned a bit when Kevin was holding her as she cried.

What the fuck at Kiki's snotty "We dated for like 5 minutes" to Dillon. I know what they're trying to do with this story but it's not really working. That being said though, as dumb as whatever the hell that was with Kiki/Dillon and that table full of guys it was actually really cute. They're cute together. Can't they just let a couple be cute and fluffy and not add stupid shit or unnecessary angst? Sigh.

The Parker/Kristina scenes were so cringe-worthy. I had to ffwd most of them.

The Cassadine Island stuff is getting really stupid. OK it was always stupid but it was kinda fun before and now it's just boring. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What the fuck at Kiki's snotty "We dated for like 5 minutes" to Dillon.

Super tone-deaf.  You didn't date for five minutes and then mutually decide that you were better off as friends.  You stopped dating because you chose another guy over him.  Stop trying to have your stupid and shitty Morgan cake and eat Dillon too, Keeks.

That said, I do still find them cute together. 

• Love 12

Nik flew out the window two days ago and I guess has been just chilling dead on the concrete since then. Sam is upstairs napping. Alexis is in PC surviving the whole almost-being-killed-by-her-husband thing. This whole Cassidines story on the island has no Cassidines in it.

• Love 5

Does anyone ever act like that when being held hostage at gunpoint?  Jesus - what a bunch of dimwits - so badly written and directed and GF's hysteria at the end?  Well, pretty funny.

• Love 2
(edited)
45 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. They're so much more appealing that Lauren and Morgan, sex guilter. Ugh. And ew. 

I guess I'm alone in being completely unmoved/bored by Keeks and Mayo?

Honestly, isn't this just Michael and Morgan all over again? I get that triangles are a soap staple but didn't we just do this one with long-suffering Keeks with Morgan out of duty despite her feelings for another guy? Can they please at least do a Morgan/Avery paternity reveal so there will be something worth watching in this dumb retread?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

^Nope I could give 2 shits about them either even though anything is better than Kiki/ Morgan. I find Kiki an abomination & has since she first appeared. She is an empty headed brainless twit who does nothing but bounce between 2 men. She literally serves no purpose but too be a spineless, gutless, wimpy, no backbone, too stupid to live airhead. Kiki is to old too not see when someone is manipulating her. She comes across as one of those half assed martyrs & I despise those type of females. She has been the focus of the younger set with Morgan for 3 1/2 yrs. Tired of both of them.

Give me more Molly & TJ the 2 best young actors in there set & characters.

I don't even like this Dillon 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Honestly, isn't this just Michael and Morgan all over again? I get that triangles are a soap staple but didn't we just do this one with long-suffering Keeks with Morgan out of duty despite her feelings for another guy? Can they please at least do a Morgan/Avery paternity reveal so there will be something worth watching in this dumb retread?

Well, what's different for me this time is how firmly anti-Morgan I am.  I loathed Kiki and Michael - and everyone lining up to tell Morgan that he just had to suck it up and not get mad about his brother snaking his girlfriend/wife.

I think what worked about Kiki and Dillon compared to other stabs at couples lately is that they developed at a proper, on-screen, slow burn pace.  But maybe that's the only way that works, maybe any more dramatic/triangle-y story would have sunk them.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

No, they do nothing for me. I can see why people like them, but they're meh for me.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No, they do nothing for me. I can see why people like them, but they're meh for me.

All the couples on this show right now are such a letdown. I blame the writing mostly.*

*This is what happens when I watch old GH stuff. Nothing now will ever come close to how romances were written back in the day.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think what worked about Kiki and Dillon compared to other stabs at couples lately is that they developed at a proper, on-screen, slow burn pace.  But maybe that's the only way that works, maybe any more dramatic/triangle-y story would have sunk them.

Yes to both points.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, backhometome said:

This show is awful.

"Nik" gets shot and no follow up for 2 days straight. Like when Jason got his memory back and no follow up till a week later. The pacing is awful/

I thought Valentin went downstairs and we saw him come back up. Time enough to check on Nik if he and Nik are scheming together. Indeed, where is Nik's "body"? Couldn't the two of them be pretending to fight but actually be in league so that Nik can give all of them the slip and disappear with the diamonds, later joining up with Valentin?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Groan--we finally got to the point where Laura freaked out, shouted and sobbed as only Laura can. It was somewhat painful and cringeworthy, though. Even the other characters were speechlessly staring at Laura, the mother Bear. And then Kevin was hit too. Laura is in danger of losing both men who are important to her.

The Show seemed to move exceptionally fast today. I disliked the violence.

Also cringeworthy were Kiki's and Morgan's needs to spill the beans about their night together. Sonny's reaction was slimy.

Kristina and Parker were awkward and not naturally matched or in sync. I found it impossible to believe that they had spent a single moment making love or even wrapped in each others' arms. The director must have been incompetent.

• Love 3

I so hoped that, when Morgan was kissing still sleepy Kiki, she'd call him Dillon.  What a let down that she didn't.  

And Parker?  Ugh.  So, you know that you're the "experienced adult" in this situation, and what do you do?  You sleep with the girl, then you grill her about how it made her feel, and pressure her to label herself, and follow it up with an "oh, this isn't, like a thing here," type brush off.  I don't think you can pat yourself on the back for being so aware of how significant Kristina's first time with a woman is when you're not actually going to have some sensitivity and consideration in how you handle it.  

Sonny's conversation with WhatsHisName about how he'll answer to Sonny if he hurts Kristina was hilarious, considering that, most days, Sonny couldn't pick Girl Child out of a line up.  

Speaking of Sonny, Morgan should have been at least a little hesitant to send him back to his hotel room to get his meds, just in case Kiki happened to be in the room.  I mean, once Dad shows he is capable of falling dick first into your girlfriend, can you ever really trust him to be alone with your girlfriends in a room with horizontal surfaces?  I mean, I know a hotel room doesn't have quite the amorous atmosphere of a crypt, but...  (Also, if I was in charge, Sonny would have walked into that hotel room to find Kiki and Dillon in bed together.  Of course, if I was in charge, Kiki would have never taken Morgan's ass back in the first place. Actually, Kiki and Morgan never would have happened in the first place. But, if I was in charge just for today, then, yeah, Kiki says Dillon's name in bed and/or Sonny walks in on Kiki and Dillon in bed when he goes to get Morgan's meds.) 

• Love 8
On 7/19/2016 at 7:57 AM, fishcakes said:

My problem with it is that no other character is even questioning the fact that a 52-year-old woman might be pregnant. It's not impossible, but it's extremely uncommon. The fact that Molly and Kristina didn't side-eye each other and then gently ask their mom if there wasn't some other reason she might not be having a period is stupid. No wonder Kristina's been in college for six years and is still a sophomore. I'm 52, and if my doctor told me I was pregnant, I would laugh for a really long time and then report her to the state medical board.

LMAO.

• Love 4
On 7/19/2016 at 3:23 PM, ulkis said:

Griffin going on and on in contempt about how Julian works out to keep himself in perfect shape sounds like shade from the writers, and since the episode was written by Scott Sickles (I think?) I'm willing to bet it absolutely was. Can't win with these writers. Anyway, crap, shut up Griffin. Franco gets a pass but not Julian?

Are Laura and Lulu afraid they won't have anywhere to squat if Nikolas loses all his property? Because otherwise, let the spoiled ass sign over his shit and get the rest of the people out of there!

Man, I feel like they write Nikolas as the wimpiest guy on the show. Everyone is always just kicking his ass.

Previews:  Holy shit Carly is trying to pry info from Dillon about his relationship with Kiki. Why not just flush the toilet for Morgan whenever he goes to the bathroom too?

Morgan: I got us a room at the metro court.

Yes, nothing sexier than getting your girlfriend a free room at your mother's hotel.

I thought it was a snide comment that Julian is really in his 60's and has the face of someone in their 40's with plastic surgery.

• Love 2
On 7/19/2016 at 7:10 PM, In2You said:

Well most of these characters have been stuck in a time warp for awhile now where the writers keep trying to pretend they're the same age they were 7-10 years ago.

It is dumb AF, especially when the show is in HD.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

FFS, Laura. Nik has "died" enough times that you should be a little more skeptical about this current one. Ask to see the damn body!

This is like the fourth time Nik has apparently gone over a balcony in the past year or so. I would think that Laura would be relieved that Nik's cause of death was via balcony.

Dillon who are you kidding. You were film geek in college and loner who hung out with Georgie and Luke. You were never in a frat in college.

I don't know why Ava tried to seduce Valentin just so she could hit him.Where does she think she is going to escape to? She doesn't know the island nor does she have a way off the island. All she did was get Valentin all annoyed at her.

Wouldn't it have quicker for Morgan to call his mother to get his meds from the hotel that she runs and have her bring it over than having Sonny go over there to pick them. Did Morgan even give Sonny his hotel room key.

• Love 9
On 7/20/2016 at 6:10 AM, LeftPhalange said:

I wish the hospital serial killer would kill Julian and Val.

Nik needs to stay dead for awhile because this shit is ridiculous. 

Don't know why Ava is acting like she's never had a gun pointed at her before. 

Valentin is a whiny little twit. Oh boo hoo you grew up poor, so do lots of people. STFU and be grateful that you weren't raised in that freak show family. LMAO that this is who Helena was afraid of. This makes me take her even less seriously than I already did. 

Didn't Nik steal ELQ because Helena and Stavros drained most of the family's assets?  Valentin acted like he's about to gain some massive fortune. Also, I would think it would be pretty easy to render the transfer of assets to Valentin invalid since Nik signed the documents under duress

Shhhhhh.  Don't remind the writers of the previous plot holes.

On 7/20/2016 at 0:27 AM, Lillybee said:

I Think that the Nina is desperate to hook with anyone, She doesn't care if it is Franco, Curtis or Dillon as long as he ha a penis.  I just hope that the doesn't run into Sonny,

Nina and the pocket mobster doing the nasty.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Did Morgan even give Sonny his hotel room key.

Carly probably doesn't even let Morgan take the key out of the hotel building with him.  He's not a big boy yet.  

• Love 10
(edited)

Dillon who are you kidding. You were film geek in college and loner who hung out with Georgie and Luke. You were never in a frat in college

I thought he was just trying to get the frat boys to show their IDs and then admit they were full of shit. I had no problem with his behavior. He was annoyed at their childishness and how they were treating Kiki. He was probably hoping at least one was underage so they could be thrown out of the restaurant.

Edited by Sake614
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Sake614 said:

thought he was just trying to get the frat boys to show their IDs and then admit they were full of shit. I had no problem with his behavior. He was annoyed at their childishness and how they were treating Kiki. He was probably hoping at least one was underage so they could be thrown out of the restaurant.

He told Kiki that he actually was in one and that not all frats were like that one. His worked with Habitat for Humanity.

• Love 1
On 7/21/2016 at 2:48 AM, LeftPhalange said:

Just put Morgan back with that Darby girl, let Dillon screw anyone but Sonny, and then Kaka throws herself into the nearest body of water.

Why can't they have Kristina hook up with a woman who doesn't look old enough to be her mother?

Someone PLEASE get JVP a gig on a telenovela so he can stop showing up here. 

It would make the story more compelling if the women were the same age.

On 7/21/2016 at 7:43 PM, LegalParrot81 said:

My Rick Hearst loving heart skipped several beats when he appeared on my screen.  

Scott & Lucy, never a bad thing.

TIIC are really working overtime to make Hayden a viable character.  I don't care who she might be related to, I'm still not going to give a fig if she's dead or alive.

Add Joe to my "I could care less" list.  I look at him as just another character created so one of Frank's pets can have a job.

ReBu has a four year deal and you will love her character since she will be propped until 2019.

(edited)
12 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Men. And Monica and Carly, who lashed out for 1.5 seconds and then reassured her that she's not a terrible person or shit mother. And Robin, who basically gave her a pat on the head and tried to downplay her lies and schemes. 

I don't recall Hayden having a problem with Liez until she took it upon herself to decide she was Super Mean and Evil and unworthy of forgiveness or even basic human decency, all the while she was keeping a married man away from his wife and son. And the main reason why Liez had beef with Britt is because Nik was with her and Liez couldn't take it

Really?  Because Hayden's sole purpose in coming to town was to  work with Ric to con Jake Doe and bust up his budding relationship with Elizabeth.  Hayden showed up at Elizabeth's house with a pack of lies about Jake Doe. Elizabeth walked away from Jake Doe, because he was married to Hayden and she left them alone until Carly outed Ric's current schemes.  

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Really?  Because Hayden's sole purpose in coming to town was to  work with Ric to con Jake Doe and bust up his budding relationship with Elizabeth.  Hayden showed up at Elizabeth's house with a pack of lies about Jake Doe. Elizabeth walked away from Jake Doe, because he was married to Hayden and she left them alone until Carly outed Ric's current schemes.  

I think both of you are right. Sure, Hayden got things going with the marriage lie with "Jake Doe". UGH. But...then Liz basically did the same thing later while acting high and mighty to Hayden, so it's a wash.

• Love 6

I was very confused by the Valentine-clobbered scene. It seemed like he keeled over before Ava could even raise the book. I'm assuming it was bad blocking, but it was so mistimed that I was sure that someone else had shot him while she was still turning toward him.

I understand why people were ragging on GF, but I do appreciate that she always goes for it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Darklazr said:

It is dumb AF, especially when the show is in HD.

It is but stuff that is dumb AF is pretty par for the course at GH nowadays.

Majority of the people on this show look their age or older so trying to paint them as anything else is laughable.

• Love 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Men. And Monica and Carly, who lashed out for 1.5 seconds and then reassured her that she's not a terrible person or shit mother. And Robin, who basically gave her a pat on the head and tried to downplay her lies and schemes. 

Monica didn't get to lash out to Carly for covering up the murder of her son. Not to mention stealing the evidence that at the time rightfully belonged to her because AJ's property should have reverted to her. In fact both her and Sonny are now free and clear, they looking down their hypocritical noses at everyone else. The fact that no one countering Carly "Like you did to AJ" when she accuses Kiki of not being careful with with Morgan's recovery, says a lot.   If no one is going to treat Sonny and Carly as the pariahs that they should be for murder, why should Liz, Sabrina, Ric, Nik, Morgan, Ava, Kiki, Morgan, Nina, Franco, Julian, Nik, Bozo the Clown, etc.  suffer any sort of backlash for the crimes they commit?

I know Alexis has fallen out of favor, but I would like to show to remember that she is a Cassadine and once served as the right hand to Stefan Cassadine. Instead of this Julian shit, I wish she was at the island to laugh at Valentin's face or give him a similar speech to the one she gave to Sonny about being a Cassadine every time Valentin professes to know what a Cassadine is.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Darklazr said:

It would make the story more compelling if the women were the same age.

ReBu has a four year deal and you will love her character since she will be propped until 2019.

This story will never be compelling with Kristina because dating someone is not a story. And in 2016  most people that age don't care if a woman dates guys or girls.

So they can't bring Tommy back as a doctor working at GH but they can force some random into Liz's family. And I'm supposed to give a fuk?

• Love 3