Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I too thought at any moment Parker was going to kiss Kristina. Having a student over your house and a personal relationship with them during the semester seems inappropriate at best and a terrible idea in the least. I really don't want them to screw this up. I'm already highly disappointed in this Jason/Sam/ Liz plot.

• Love 4

Do you hate me, pepperbird?

Not at all, Ulkis! I merely exercise the little grey cells to understand Lulu's behavior. Since the writers wouldn't give us more clues, and the actors weren't able to convey their explicit motivations, we viewers were left twisting in the wind.

I think Dante was lying on top of Lulu at one point? I assumed then that she felt no erection. Humiliated that her fashion choice of the red dress was not working, she put an end to all of it and her marriage dramatically by signing the papers and fleeing.

It is a safe bet that the little red dress was tossed into the Good Will bin for the homeless shortly thereafter the seduction debacle.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Sam wakes up and has amnesia!?!

I would LOL forever

And then we'll just all never speak of it again. 

I would be willing to end most of the existing stories like this.

What happened? HELENA! And then we'll just all never speak of it again.

• Love 4

I think she realized she was on the bed of infidelity.    But damn-has no one heard of marriage counseling?

Ha! This promises comic gold! If my theory is right and Dante's equipment would not perform properly at their intimate moment, the couple can seek counseling with Kevin or the other shrink to discuss it.  I'll make the popcorn!

My thing with the Kristina/ Parker scene is that Kristina was clearly being "Sonny's daughter" when she declared one of the reasons she propositioned Parker because she could "tell" that she wanted Kristina. If Kristina could find some way to use to her own material advantage, why not? Isn't that what Sonny does? Seduce women to get what he wants from them, like he did with Claire when she was trying to prosecute him. It certainly isn't a Alexis trait. His kids really inherit the worst characteristics from him, even when they aren't biologically related to him. I wonder what shit personality trait Avery will get.

• Love 2

His kids really inherit the worst characteristics from him, even when they aren't biologically related to him. I wonder what shit personality trait Avery will get.

Avery will probably will have a compulsion to kill people and then have sex on their fresh graves.

• Love 6

After watching the Lante scenes again, it does appear that it was Lulu who pulled back, and the defiled bed may have been the cause. So yes counseling does seem indicated, especially since they have a child. They still seem to be keeping secrets from one another.

• Love 2

If Dante can't see that his wife would have problems with having sex with him on the same bed he had sex with her cousin on, then he needs individual therapy as well. Just get a new apartment, burn the bed, see a counselor that's not Franco, and keep your damn distance from Cousin Bangs and Hot Johnny.

Why is it that there's a psychiatrist on this show and still we keep having to see Finger Paint Serial Killer Therapy?

Also, where is Curtis? And haven't these people realized leaving Jake alone the first time didn't exactly end well?

• Love 11

If Parker believes in Kristina and thinks she has so much potential why did she report her to the dean, which could have potentially led to her being expelled? Why not just tell Kristina to stop propositioning her? I think Parker intentionally said and did things that made Kristina think she was interested but when Kristina made a move she backed down for whatever reason and then preemptively reported her to the dean before Kristina could report her. Now if Kristina tries to make allegations against Parker the administration will be less inclined to believe her. Whatever. I'm already ready for Parker to go away.

All of this. I really don't like Parker. Ugh I'm so annoyed they're finally doing a possible bi/lesbian story and this is what we get. Why do I keep doing this to myself?!

Also so Nina could bring up that she *still* wants to have a baby/be a mother and so Franco's reaction could be wide-eyed horror. 

MAKE IT STOP!

• Love 4

Hope will kill you with this show. 

This should be used as a disclaimer before every episode. 

If Dante can't see that his wife would have problems with having sex with him on the same bed he had sex with her cousin on, then he needs individual therapy as well. 

He's like his father in this regard. 

• Love 2
But damn-has no one heard of marriage counseling?

Look how long it's taken Liz and Jason to get Jake into therapy. It's so dumb, because there is a psychiatrist on staff at GH—two of them, in fact, when they deign to give Jon Lindstrom a day of work.

If Dante can't see that his wife would have problems with having sex with him on the same bed he had sex with her cousin on, then he needs individual therapy as well.

Lulu was the one who thought it was a good idea to seduce her husband in the same place his infidelity took place, so I can't put too much blame on Dante here.
  • Love 3

The whole why did Parker report Kristina for Kristina's sex for better grades is confusing. But would believe that a professor would be saving her job. I can't imagine having someone under my power doing making a similar offer and I not report it to the appropriate officials. It would be very easy for someone to be insulted and it comeback to haunt you. And then the question would be "why didn't you report it?" and I didn't want to embarrass someone wouldn't cut it.

And geez, I can't believe that Lulu actually had issues trying to sex up her husband on the marital bed her husband had zero problems fucking her cousin multiple times on!

Also: Worst. Babysitter. Ever. She hadn't seen Jake for AN HOUR! Missing the glass breaking and Sam at the door is kind of believable. Maybe the bathroom is all the way down hall and it has a heavy door. Hell, maybe she had music playing on her phone. But her not seeing Jake for a goddamn hour, not searching frantically every room in the house (including the fricking basement where a woman is currently sprawled out, unconscious) and calling Liz or Jason? Well, she would not be getting a red cent from me.

• Love 3

This should be used as a disclaimer before every episode. 

He's like his father in this regard. 

He's still just an apprentice there, though.  If he was fully like his father, they would have done it on Rocco's changing table or something. 

Seriously, have the proper authorities disposed of Michael's old couch yet? 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 1

I didn't like the dynamics of Parker/Kristina.  The height difference alone made it looked like Kristina was a little girl, made worse when Parker stepped right up and was boobs to eyes with Kristina.  I didn't see any chemistry, all I saw were a couple of users. 

Never mind Sam being gone for, eventually, a night (I think at this time it's still only been a few hours?). Who was supposed to be watching Danny when Sam said she was going over to Jake's Mom in the first place? Kristina was on her way out the door when Parker showed up. Alexis was on her way out and was going to court and yesterday she was at the MetroCourt. Ditto Julian. And I could've sworn on last Thursday Molly said she was going back to the dorms to study.

• Love 2

It was a crumb, but I'm glad the show finally had Liz acknowledge - and to Monica herself - that she ignored Monica's pain as a mother, a pain she knows all too well, to keep Jason for herself and that it was wrong.

Kiki needs to be arrested and/or punched in the tits for violating the custody order.

Always nice to see Mac and Felicia, but those scenes were such afterthoughts.

• Love 6

When Jake saw Sam at the bottom of the stairs, and he proceeded to clap his hands to his face and gape his mouth, I thought: "Oh look; he's doing the Home Alone face."

Though I do feel bad for the little guy.  They are writing him way out of his depth.

ETA:  I will not see today's show until tonight.  If they hit him with another car and do-over Ron's do-over, that will be weird and I'll likely feel a bit guilty.  But I just can't believe they would kill off the Jake character... again.

Edited by amaranta
  • Love 2

LC got more work done on her face, and looking at it is so painful. I don't really know how she talks anymore.

The Sam scenes were beyond pointless. I have no desire to watch her grunting and scooting around on the floor like a slug the whole show, and talking to herself.

Sonny might the be the most pointless character on this show, and that's saying something. He literally does nothing but sit in that chair. 

Loved the Liz and Jake scenes. I hate that she has to go through this again.

• Love 3

I didn't like the dynamics of Parker/Kristina.  The height difference alone made it looked like Kristina was a little girl, made worse when Parker stepped right up and was boobs to eyes with Kristina.  I didn't see any chemistry, all I saw were a couple of users. 

So much this. Kristina seems like a little girl and the Parker who is way older is so tall she seems like she is seducing a 12 y/o...ewwww.

My take is that Parker is a manipulator and was interested in Kristina so she had her over and was coming on to her. Kristina saw this but wasn't interested, then when she got a bad grade decided to use this attraction to advantage. Parker realized Krissy only wanted something with her due to her grade, got butthurt and tattled on Krissy getting her expelled. Kristina got mad and threatened to tell Parker's wife but it was just bluster she wasn't really going to do anything. Now someone has spread negative press about Parker and her wife is mad. Parker assumes it is Kristina and came to confront her. I think if anything this may be a bullying story more than a gay or bi story. Parker seems to be using her position to bully Kristina who tries to come across as badass but is really a scared little kid.

The whole thing creeps me out a little.

• Love 4

It's hard to take Sam seriously with blood cat whiskers. Here's a thought - you have upper body strength. Haul yourself back up the stairs instead of ogoing for Elizabeth's laundry. The "I'm going to freeze" bit was ridiculous because basements are WARM in the winter due to the heater and the heat from the dryer when laundry is being done. She's not alone in a cabin in the woods!  Nice of TPTB to drag out the 'Sam in 'danger' thing, btw. Also, Sonny just needs to STFU. I hated everything he said today, Michael being all devoted son, and Kiki being all chipper about sneaking little sister over to see "Daddy." 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6

It's hard to take Sam seriously with blood cat whiskers. Here's a thought - you have upper body strenth. Haul yourself back up the stairs instead of ogoing for Elizabeth's laundry. The "I'm going to reeze" bit was ridiculous because basements are ARM in the winter due to the heater and the heat from the dryer when laundry is being done. She's not alone in a cabon in the woods!  Nice of TPTB to drag out the 'Sam in 'danger' thing, btw. 

Well, she has to cool her jets down there until Jason is done at the hospital with Liz and Jake so he can come to the house to rescue her, and they can have their romantic reunion among the literal rubble of Liz's life.  How can we all get the story if they don't hammer us over the head with absurd symbolism?  

Sweet baby Jasus, Mother Nature, why did you have to let the show come in clear as a bell so I can witness Michael gushing over how nice it's been these past few months to get close to the stutterbarking asshat who murdered his father?  

• Love 9
"Ava tricked me into losing my temper in court..."

Oh, Sonny. You so funny.

LC's face is so sad. Why does she keep doing stuff to it?

Lulu was the one who thought it was a good idea to seduce her husband in the same place his infidelity ...

This is were you lose me.

If Lulu doesn't want to be reminded of her husband's infidelity, maybe choose a neutral place to try to rekindle the old feelings. At least give things a chance.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

Whaaa? I don't remember her doing that. I remember she felt really guilty about what she did to Claudia and the baby, enough to drop everything and run away. 

She ran away because she didn't want to get caught. You must've missed this scene when she came back. Because she bragged about the rip to Mexico and getting off the hook and then when Claudia got in her face tried to act remorseful.

https://youtu.be/6BJPfEY3oJY?t=3m42s

• Love 1

Who was supposed to be watching Danny when Sam said she was going over to Jake's Mom in the first place?

Poor Audrey is really being kept busy with the Less Important Child Day Care (copyright pending)

"For those days when you want to spend time with the ones you really love."  Now with the addition of the AJ Quartermain Memorial Ball Pit. 

• Love 7

If Sam has the strength to crawl around the basement, she has the strength to crawl up the stairs. SO DUMB.

Michael is thisclose to becoming Sabrina's stalker. He's way too possessive.

ME will probably be a plastic surgeon who operates on Sam, who's disfigured when the basement blows up.

ETA: That preview!

Ava: "You lied to me!"

Lauren: "Are you calling me a liar?"

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9

Things that happened today.....

Jake was hit by a car and is going into surgery for a broken arm,leg and internal injuries.  Liz blames herself, Monica absolves her.

Sam comes to and instead of dragging herself up the stairs, drags herself over to Liz's laundry to put on extra clothes, than drags herself back across the room to plug in a space heater.  Yeah, that won't end well.

Ava pretends to be sick so Kiki can take Avery for the day.  Ava has a meeting with Paul and wants out of the gun biz but he says no so she puts the kibbosh on any more sex.

Kiki, despite assuring Mom that she would abide by Ava's wishes to keep Sonny away from Avery, hightails over to Sonny's to give him the baby.  

Felix gives Micheal a "dear John" post card from SAbrina from Puerto Rico.  

Mac and Felicia bail out Robert and Anna.  Anna figures Paul was behind the arrest.  

• Love 1

DNAJ got hit again. OMFG OMFG OMFG. These writers were actually ridiculous enough to have the zombie get run over again LMAOOOOOOOOOO. I don't even know what to do. 

I HATE that they dragged Monica out of the closet to absolve Liez. 

I don't have anything to say about the Sam scenes. I can't. 

• Love 13

The Sam scenes were beyond pointless. I have no desire to watch her grunting and scooting around on the floor like a slug the whole show, and talking to herself.

It's hard to take Sam seriously with blood cat whiskers. Here's a thought - you have upper body strength. Haul yourself back up the stairs instead of ogoing for Elizabeth's laundry. 

This. (or these.) She's aware enough to diagnose herself with a concussion but can't get herself to the stairs? Since she put herself into this predicament,  It doesn't matter to me if she survives or not. 

ME will probably be a plastic surgeon who operates on Sam, who's disfigured when the basement blows up.

The good news about this is that Liz won't be homeless, since the houses in Port Charles are basement-explosionproof.

Ava: "You lied to me!"

Lauren: "Are you calling me a liar?"

This is exactly what high-school students do when they've been caught doing something they shouldn't.

So, I suspect that, because of budget cuts, the dialog writers for GH are now HS students (who are getting extra credit points in the English classes in which they need to raise their grades) for contributing to a television show. That pretty much explains all of Kiki's behavior. And a lot of the bad grammar.

Edited by rur
  • Love 5

Sam comes to and instead of dragging herself up the stairs, drags herself over to Liz's laundry to put on extra clothes, than drags herself back across the room to plug in a space heater.  Yeah, that won't end well.

"Welp, I guess I just live down here now.  Better get comfy!"  The amount of stupid in this show is astounding. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 13

DNAJ got hit again. OMFG OMFG OMFG. These writers were actually ridiculous enough to have the zombie get run over again LMAOOOOOOOOOO. I don't even know what to do.

Luke must've found out Ron left Laura a letter and was racing to set it on fire.

• Love 6

DNAJ got hit again. OMFG OMFG OMFG. These writers were actually ridiculous enough to have the zombie get run over again

Well, it is Groundhog Day. A year from now, if we're all lucky, Jason will get shot and kicked off a pier.

• Love 10

The Sam stupidity started with her confronting the child zombie about his antics and chasing him into the basement.  And falling.  Now she's upped the stupidity level.  Instead of dragging her self up the stairs, she's using all her energy to criss cross the basement.  Maybe she can do laps later.  Probably not, since she decided to plug in an ancient space heater and pass out instead of using the last of her brain cells to crawl up the stairs.

Speaking of stupid, there's Kiki.  I like HE, but Kiki is truly an idiot.  She did mention Silas today, which makes me wonder if his triplet is joining the show.

Poor Halifax.  It is a proper city, you know, but the way they have portrayed it, it seems like some podunk little town with a huge bureaucracy.

• Love 9

In the GH world, apparently, concussions rob you of the ability of getting up the stairs (same thing happened with Dante last year).

Did Bryan Craig finally get a toupee? 

It was funny when Avery said "no!" to staying with Sonny all day.

Where did Kiki go to get the sick supplies, a gas station? Why the teeny tiny bottles of ginger ale and orange juice?

The Robert/Anna/Felicia/Mac scenes were cute.

At least Carly said Kiki and Morgan bring out the worst in each other in the midst of all that nonsense enthusiasm for Kiki/Morgan.

• Love 7
(edited)

"I don't know what positive side you're seeing..."

"Oh, well, I get to sleep with you again."

Best.Lines.of.The.Episode.

Spoken naturally by Anna and Robert. Robert, with his twinkling blue eyes and beautiful smile.

That's all I got.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 13