Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

That's probably why this story is even more rage inducing; I just do not get why they wanna prop Valerie so much. Like them propping Sonny, Jason, Sam, I can get where they're coming from even if I don't agree, but to ruin the only consistently not-horrible-in-every-way ship they had left and a legacy character like Lulu all to prop Valerie just does not compute to me. And like they went about it in the weirdest, most nonsensical way I've ever seen. Why have Valerie and Dante fuck in Lulu's bed? Like really it didn't have to be taken to that level. And why have Valerie blame Lulu for everything rather than show actual remorse? The whole thing is just mindbogglingly stupid.

Slow hand clap for all of this. From Lulu not telling Dante why and where she was going with the Luke stuff, to Dante's ridiculous conclusion on what was happening and complete over the top reaction: hey I'll sleep with Val in my marriage bed!, to Val actually blaming Lulu for said affair this story has been a mess. Nothing makes a bit of sense. Nothing.

Instead of Val leaving town I think she should have her bravery commended and the Mean Girls of Port Charles should have to make more serious restitution to her for her pain and suffering.

Who has been mean to her? I ask that seriously. Val has been painted as the victim in this mess and I have no idea how the writers believe this to be true. Actually Val and Dante are presented this way. And propping continues with this lame Johnny plot.

To me Val is Sabrina: Disney perfect princess that the audience must love! Actually she's Franco and Nina too - two more characters the show absolutely want to happen, that will never happen and yet the writers are determined to make the audience love them! Uggghhh.

• Love 7

Val isn't even interesting or entertaining. It isn't even fun to mock her. Characters are being trashed to prop this useless character that could disappear tomorrow and it wouldn't affect a damn thing. Even Kiki has a few people (on the show) who would miss her if she went away.

I don't understand why RC never bothered to develop any friend/familial relationships for her. She's just pointless and awful

To be honest though, ER is part of the problem for me in this story. I liked ER on both of her CBS soaps but she's a terrible Lulu recast

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

For me, since I don't give a fig about Lante, if Val would have just shown SOME remorse I might have sympathized a bit with her.  Sure, she said she was sorry for a hot minute, and then proceeded to blame Lulu for lying!  Just....mind boggling.  Maybe Val and Liz can be friends.  Liz "apologized" as well, and in the next breath continues to blame Sam for everything.   Val "apologized" and in the same breath blames Lulu for everything.  A little self reflection is in order for both ladies.   Put on your big girl panties and accept the responsibility for YOUR actions and stop whining or blaming others.  It would be a BIG step in becoming a tad sympathetic, for me at least.

I did like Val once upon a time, but when she started with the "Lulu LIED" bullshit, she lost me. 

ETA:  Worrying does not = whining

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 13
I do wonder if her having a friend--or, in her case, at least Bobbie--around might have helped mitigate this in any way...

They did the usual thing of connecting her to a family and then expecting that fact alone to do all the work of establishing her. It doesn't work that way. Everyone but Lulu (and to a much lesser degree, Bobbie) has said all of two words to her. Way to weave her into the Spencers, Show.

• Love 6

They did the usual thing of connecting her to a family and then expecting that fact alone to do all the work of establishing her. It doesn't work that way. Everyone but Lulu (and to a much lesser degree, Bobbie) has said all of two words to her. Way to weave her into the Spencers, Show.

Bobbie said a heck of a lot in Val's defense when they called her into the station and suggested that Val was in cahoots with Johnny. So the Show might not have shown it onscreen, but Bobbie's speech shows that Val was known pretty well by some of her relatives off-screen.

From the get-go, when Val first got to town, Lulu has been for some reason cold and stand-offish. Val has always been intent upon finding and starting a career, after she started getting over her mother's death. Lulu made a point of freezing Val out when she could.

I do not understand why Val's brief affair with Dante is constantly equated with Lulu's illegal and criminal plotting with Johnny, a dangerous escaped felon. It was crass and shocking for Val to sleep with Dante in the Lante marital bed, but wasn't criminal like collusion in attempted murder by fire.

• Love 2

Hee. It's a modern-day take, but still. They even have him say, "once my good judgement is lost, it is lost forever" or whatever the line is.

I'm trapped at home until Monday so I saw it and the movie is just as bad as it sounds. And RP can't act outside of GH's writing either.

Edited by In2You
  • Love 3

Val has always been intent upon finding and starting a career, after she started getting over her mother's death.

You mean in the between all the time she spent stalking Dante? What I saw on screen was a character far more intent on getting to Dante's peen, than a career but MMV.

Bobbie's speech shows that Val was known pretty well by some of her relatives off-screen.

But isn't that the point the original poster was making? The writers tie Val to the Spencer's and that's supposed to be enough for the audience. It doesn't help me care about the character if all the contact with her family is done off screen.

• Love 9
Val has always been intent upon finding and starting a career, after she started getting over her mother's death.

How convenient her choice of career puts her in Dante's proximity. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 11
From the get-go, when Val first got to town, Lulu has been for some reason cold and stand-offish. Val has always been intent upon finding and starting a career, after she started getting over her mother's death. Lulu made a point of freezing Val out when she could.

I do not understand why Val's brief affair with Dante is constantly equated with Lulu's illegal and criminal plotting with Johnny, a dangerous escaped felon. It was crass and shocking for Val to sleep with Dante in the Lante marital bed, but wasn't criminal like collusion in attempted murder by fire.

Lulu was cold to her because Val tried to murder Luke. I get why Val wanted to do that, but I can also see why his daughter might take it amiss.

And although I don't feel strongly one way or the other, I wouldn't say that Lulu tried to have Val killed. The whole thing was underwritten, so really all we know is that she wanted Johnny to do something to make Val go away. A couple of times she specifically said she didn't want him to hurt Val, and even Johnny never planned to hurt Val, just to set her up to look like a dirty police cadet, which isn't even a thing Johnny you dumb dope. Given that Johnny has killed before, maybe Lulu could have figured it might end the way it did, except that Johnny is one of the most inconsistently written characters ever. He was violent at the end of his last regular stint on the show, but before that he was Emo Johnny and before that he was Daredevil Death Wish Johnny, and since he's been back this time, he's Snarky Johnny whose greatest pleasure is mocking Dillon. I think Lulu trying to use Johnny to make Val leave town was stupid, but she didn't conspire to have Val killed.

Edited by fishcakes
  • Love 7

Lulu was an idiot to outsource her revenge in the first place. And to let Johnny take care of it? What did she expect? He's always been a hothead. Of course things are going to get out of hand. Lulu not thinking things through ("Just get rid of Valerie") + Johnny's natural recklessness = an unfortunate outcome.

But at no time did Lulu want Valerie dead. Johnny offered, and she definitely said she only wanted Valerie to want to leave town. 

• Love 8
I'm not convinced any actress could make this shit enjoyable.

I am enjoying Lulu and Nik getting some support from Laura and maybe some advise on how to be more successful in their endeavors to murder people.

• Love 7

Dante completely destroyed their marriage by cheating in their bed with her cousin. I don't give a hoot what Lulu did in response. Lulu was the one wronged and yet somehow the writers want me to believe poor wittle Valerie is a victim. Lulu was vindictive? Good for her. Valierie blamed Lulu for Valerie fucking Dante in Lulu and Dante's bed. I mean seriously?

Plus, Dante yet again accused Lulu of cheating ... and again I say seriously?

I don't even care about Lulu and Dante all that much and this story irritates me to no end.

Don't even get me started on all of Michael's ass kissing of Sonny this week. OOOhhhh that rage head ache is coming on ....

0Just do what I do. See any mob and mob family FF. or mute turn around and go on the computer. I refuse to watch those characters I hate.believe me, there are a lot of them. also lulu is the victim inthis mess. She is the wife, it was her marriage bed. she did not cheat on Dante. he did the cheating twice, in his marriage bed. he keeps accusing Lului of it. BS. Lulu allowed a good friend to stay on the boat. he wanted to help her get her husband back. Maxie did the same thing last yesar. As a matter of fact. I would help Johnny also he is adorable. He never wanted in his family's business. he was forced in and then he was dirtied up to make Sonny the poor victim.We are so beating a dead horse here. Sonny loves his kids, carly loves with her whole heart, AJ was fat, and this show doesn't care what we say or want. We will have to make sure the ratings go down again.I don't expect to write the show but ,I don't like my intelligence to be questioned. I remember. OH yes I forgot. Valerie.s mother died.

Edited by testardo
  • Love 4
Sonny loves his kids, carly loves with her whole heart, AJ was fat, and this show doesn't care what we say or want.

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I think all the GH memes like this are hilarious but I'm particularly curious about the AJ-was-fat one. I've seen it multiples times now. What is the history behind it? Thanks!

Edited by HeresTo2016
  • Love 3

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I think all the GH memes like this are hilarious but I'm particularly curious about the AJ-was-fat one. I've seen it multiples times now. What is the history behind it? Thanks!

Welcome! When Sean Kanan returned to the show, about a year in to his stint the characters started making references to AJ's weight and making jokes like he never went to the gym, even though he was no particularly overweight at all. It was obvious pettiness towards the actor from the writer/producer, for whatever reason.

• Love 3

How convenient her choice of career puts her in Dante's proximity.

Daaammn! Even Nina isn't cleaning paint brushes at GH to be near Franco. Pick yourself up, Valerie.

Sean Kanaan, original crispy AJ, came on under the lovely super duo of Frank and Ron. They like women above 50, children below 11, and fit men. SK wasn't any of those, so he was deemed fat. He was about the same size as current Jason. There were comments about AJ eating well, the Q's locking the fridge, and an entire story about relish. Combined with AJ not really having a love story, but having panic attacks, it was to tell us that AJ is fat, Sonny is great, water is wet.

• Love 1

I only saw a little of the AJ-is-fat stuff, and it made me feel awful for Sean Kanan. The two lines I remember (and it's been a few years already, so take it for what's worth) were Tracy saying something about his obvious love for Burger King (or did she use a fictional Port Charles equivalent?) and Sonny calling him "that fat slob."

I agree. And I wonder if they'd be writing Lulu with any layers if her plan with Johnny had worked. I'm not really getting from her remorse that she stooped so low and put someone in real danger...or even remorse for the lower level of the plan, the frame-up that would have implicated this woman in criminal matters. I'm seeing regret that it blew up in her face and she's been revealed as something other than the Big Strong Girl who nobly suffers through infidelity and marital estrangement.

That's why I said she was the Liz in the story. I don't think Liz is especially remorseful either. She told Robin quite calmly, "If I had it to do all over, I'd do the same thing." So if you're a fan of Liz (and I actually am), defending her as written is saying, look, I don't care about the prolonged grieving of Sonny, Carly, Sam, and Sam's rarely seen plot-point kid. I really don't. Sam from the very start has been a boring character played by an actress who has a lower energy level than some people with actual wasting diseases, and Sonny and Carly have been disgusting for 15 years. I'd enjoy GH more if all of those people boarded the next bus to anywhere. But I can't claim that Liz acted well in the story or that she's learned anything. In my best of all possible worlds, she would have. She'd be a bigger person.  

Similarly, being Team Lulu means saying (as some have), do whatever to Valerie; she had it coming.

However, one thing I disagree with earlier in the thread is that I like Emme Rylan well enough as Lulu. I think she's about as good as JMB. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 1

Bobbie said a heck of a lot in Val's defense when they called her into the station and suggested that Val was in cahoots with Johnny. So the Show might not have shown it onscreen, but Bobbie's speech shows that Val was known pretty well by some of her relatives off-screen.

Show also had Kevin say that Franco is a competent medical professional that should interact with vulnerable children, so Show is clearly pushing an obvious agenda. Even still, I think Bobbie would have said that even based on her one dinner with Valerie. When Luke and Bobbie were trying to track down Carly before it was revealed on the show, they both marveled that Carly was a survivor based on very little information Luke dug up, even though the last time they saw Carly she was newborn.

It wasn’t attempted murder by fire. It was kidnapping and imprisonment. It is terrible and criminal, and if she had died, by law it would have murder, but she didn’t and technically she caused the fire. If Valerie hadn’t knocked over the candles, she would have more likely freeze to death than burn. Johnny’s intention was for Valerie to be found, unharmed when he is miles away. He lit those candles so they wouldn’t be in the dark

For me, the fact that they had Lulu not only enlist Johnny to drive Valerie out of town and have it go as horribly wrong as it did pisses me off because the show wanted to completely negate the affair. So yes, , Lulu conspiring with criminal is worse than Valerie sleeping with a married man. However, even with what Lulu did, still, at least to me, doesn’t make what Valerie and Dante did okay, just not as bad as crime. Since the day after Lulu found out, their has been a line of people telling her to forgive Dante, what a great guy Dante was, how it was somehow her fault, the first person being Valerie screaming into her face with that sneer. If people, from the unapologetic mistress to my previously supportive mother in law kept telling me that I was somehow at fault even though I didn’t cheat on my husband, I think I would be growing more incensed myself.

I agree that Lulu was somewhat of a bitch to her, but that doesn’t justify in the slightest her coming in-between Lulu and her husband, and that is exactly what Valerie did when she kept running to Dante when Dillon and Lulu were having conversations about something and instituting that Lulu had a problem with her and Dante getting to know each other. In fact no matter what a bitch a woman is and how appealing her husband is, it never gives a person he right to steal away her husband. Maybe she should have sought out her Aunt Bobbie instead of staying in the presence of a person that didn’t care for her. If Valerie showed an ounce of remorse after she found out that Lulu was not in fact having an affair and told Dante that she can no longer hear about his and Lulu's problems right after, instead of when Dante started voicing after Christmas that he wanted to fix things with Lulu and they were getting along, I would be on her side, but that didn't happen.

Honestly if they had an aside that Dr.Cheater’s wife ran over Dr.Cheater and mistress over with her car, I think I would smile. I hope that Dr. Cheater’s wife sues him for everything that he is worth and publicly gives bad press to the MetroCourt.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 6

It wasn’t attempted murder by fire. It was kidnapping and imprisonment. It is terrible and criminal, and if she had died, by law it would have murder, but she didn’t and technically she caused the fire. If Valerie hadn’t knocked over the candles, she would have more likely freeze to death than burn. Johnny’s intention was for Valerie to be found,

What I meant was: We don't know what Johnny's intentions were for the candles and fire. Possibly mental terror and torture, so she would panic at her vulnerability. Possibly hoping Val would panic and knock one candle or more down and burn herself to death. In his twisted mind, maybe he was setting Val up for the terrible retribution that he knew Lulu probably wanted deep in her heart but did not dare say. (But it would be an "accident" that they could blame on Val's panic.) Technically, he then would have been following Lulu's orders to avoid death, but he could tell Lulu that Val did it to herself. That's why I think Lulu should not have so easily avoided culpability. Dante actually did everything he could to Lulu her escape the trouble he knew she was in. He actually ordered her to "shut up! shut up!" to avoid incriminating herself to his own (police) ears.

In court, a prosecutor could argue effectively that Lulu was giving Johnny carte blanche except for "no obvious death" blows. Furthermore, SHE BROUGHT MONEY AND A PASSPORT when she met him at the cabin. She fully premeditated, aided, and abetted a criminal fugitive who was in the process of committing heinous torture and potential murder. Even though she ended up rescuing Val from death or injury, it should have been left up to a jury to decide what her punishment was for the premeditation and support of the crime. Dante and Johnny protected her by lying that she was not involved. She also was ready to lie that she was involved if anyone asked. But Dante was in a position to know the truth, and he shielded her from the law. However, because he is a policeman who is sworn to uphold the law, he took the personal step of breaking with Lulu and could not stay married to her, knowing the extent of her deep character flaw and amoral behavior, which was out of balance with the adultery that first wounded the marriage.

The adultery never was or is equal to the escalated criminal amoral behavior that Lulu chose.

• Love 4

What I meant was: We don't know what Johnny's intentions were for the candles and fire. Possibly mental terror and torture, so she would panic at her vulnerability. Possibly hoping Val would panic and knock one candle or more down and burn herself to death. In his twisted mind, maybe he was setting Val up for the terrible retribution that he knew Lulu probably wanted deep in her heart but did not dare say. (But it would be an "accident" that they could blame on Val's panic.) Technically, he then would have been following Lulu's orders to avoid death, but he could tell Lulu that Val did it to herself. That's why I think Lulu should not have so easily avoided culpability. Dante actually did everything he could to Lulu her escape the trouble he knew she was in. He actually ordered her to "shut up! shut up!" to avoid incriminating herself to his own (police) ears.

In court, a prosecutor could argue effectively that Lulu was giving Johnny carte blanche except for "no obvious death" blows. Furthermore, SHE BROUGHT MONEY AND A PASSPORT when she met him at the cabin. She fully premeditated, aided, and abetted a criminal fugitive who was in the process of committing heinous torture and potential murder. Even though she ended up rescuing Val from death or injury, it should have been left up to a jury to decide what her punishment was for the premeditation and support of the crime. Dante and Johnny protected her by lying that she was not involved. She also was ready to lie that she was involved if anyone asked. But Dante was in a position to know the truth, and he shielded her from the law. However, because he is a policeman who is sworn to uphold the law, he took the personal step of breaking with Lulu and could not stay married to her, knowing the extent of her deep character flaw and amoral behavior, which was out of balance with the adultery that first wounded the marriage.

The adultery never was or is equal to the escalated criminal amoral behavior that Lulu chose.

Johnny light candles because it was dark, Valerie knocked them over. Seemed like an accident and not trying to answer whatever desire Lulu had in her heart but didn't want to speak.  When his cover was blown I highly doubt he was thinking much about what Lulu wanted to actually happen to Valerie. With Johnny's "code", I would say he would rather have some "accident" befall Dante than anything happen to Valerie, who he even said was innocent. Before FV/RC got to him, Johnny was usually presented as someone that didn't set out to physically  hurt people that he deemed as innocent. If Valerie did ended up dying, Real!Johnny would feel tremendous guilt. Lulu's orders was not even to maim Valerie, just get her leave Port Charles.

And as I said just because Lulu's actions were worse than what Valerie and Dante did to her, doesn't change the fact that their actions were still immoral, just like Scotty actually did have the right to be pissed that Laura left him for her rapist even though he turned into a jerk.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 9

Sadly I really think it was just because they didn't want to put up another set.

LMAO! You're right, I'm sure. And now I guess they expect us to just forget it happened there like they expect us to forget so many other things.

I did like Val once upon a time, but when she started with the "Lulu LIED" bullshit, she lost me. 

I liked Valerie, too. I actually preferred her to Lulu at first and wasn't even opposed to a Dante/Valerie affair. But they've turned Valerie into a smug, unremorseful bitch (which BS plays up too damn much; it's annoying) while trying to tell me I'm supposed to feel sorry for her and that's a no go for me and will turn me against a character so fast.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I'm giving Lulu a big ol' pass on this. Getting Valerie to leave town is, frankly, the Lord's Work. Not because it would get her ever-eager vagina away from Dante's wandering peen. Because it will stop the boring that is Val/Dante/Lulu. If Johnny had managed to kill PlotPointJake while he was at it: total win.

Valerie's faux nobility, "I'm bowing out," gets on my nerves. She chased Dante. She moped when Dante didn't ask for thirds and wanted to stick with his wife and child. She helped set into motion, unwittingly, Lulu's public humiliation. All through this Valerie was the victim. V for Victim, ya'll! Valerie wants Dante but she wants everyone to pat her on the back for it. 

Lulu's mistakes, as I see it, are the mistakes of someone who is hurt and lashing out. She didn't pick up some random guy. She's helping someone she was once deeply in love with. She's vulnerable. Lulu could easily have asked Johnny to off Valerie. He'd do it and enjoy his breakfast after. That's not what she did. 

• Love 13

A Sam vs. Liz thread?

No. Just…no.

Yeah, I recognize now why it's not a good idea at all. Carry on with peace and love...or at least, snark that doesn't get TOO out of hand. ;) 

• Love 4

On a side note, I hadn't heard they named the blizzard Jonas, and the first time I saw a mention on here of them breaking into the show for Jonas coverage, my thought was "what the hell did one of the Jonas brothers do that warrants breaking into programming??"  

Well, Nick Jonas IS really hot, now. ;) 

• Love 1

Lulu's mistakes, as I see it, are the mistakes of someone who is hurt and lashing out. She didn't pick up some random guy. She's helping someone she was once deeply in love with. She's vulnerable. Lulu could easily have asked Johnny to off Valerie. He'd do it and enjoy his breakfast after. That's not what she did. 

I disagree. I know he suggested to get rid of Valerie (maybe he was having flashback to Lisa Niles), but later he admitted that aside from the cheating, she was a pretty innocent person. I don't think it would sit well with him if Valerie died, in a pretty brutal fashion from something he was directly involved in. 

• Love 5

The adultery never was or is equal to the escalated criminal amoral behavior that Lulu chose..

[/quo.

Lulu is the victim. First Val is a cop in training didn't anyone ever tell her not to allow a stranger in her car. She will make a great partner for the other sainted cop on the force, the one who took money from the mob don, even after he put a bullet in his chest, and was in the process of telling him while he lay there dieing he was going to shoot him again and bury him where he wouldn't be found. Dante is a cop when it suits him. Sure Lulu helped Johnny, she covered for him. Don't see Maxie in jail for the same thing. I for one want to shake Lulu and make her see Dante is guilty also. Breaking the law, aren't Dante and Vals affair against the police law. No fraternizing. Even Jordan knew this, and she let it go, and allowed Val to go to the joke of a police academy. . ..... These writers can't get anything right.Lulu is the bad guy, OK dante can have Val ,and I am sure Luke would be really pleased that Aunt Bobbie is on Vals side. As for Lulu not wanting Val around. Guess she was right.

• Love 1

I love how Jason described his memory to Sam this time.....because it's different from the others.  This time he FELT it, all the other ones he couldn't really connect with.  It was nicely done, except how much rain came pouring down all at once?  Sam's hair looked soaked, but they were barely out in the rain.  Silly.

Ugh!  I thought Jakeson was terrible when he was "remembering."  It was like BM was reading his lines rather than feeling them.  This was suppose to be a MAJOR breakthrough memory of a huge Jasam moment, and he wasn't even emotional, which you think he should be at FINALLY remembering a moment with Sam.  If it was suppose to be a big deal moment, if failed miserably, imo.   It was so blah that I had to listen hard to hear if he was truly remembering what that memory was all about.  BM needs to step up his game.  It's been more than a year already, and he still can't connect with this role, and it's not rocket science.

I like how Laura lectures Lulu but doesn't beat Dante's ass for treating her child like shit, doesn't seem to care all that much that Nik tied to have Super Evil And Worthless Hayden murdered, and was willing to enable Liez's delusions and lies for months. I can't take her seriously when she's like this.

I wouldn't have minded Laura's reaction to Lulu if EVERYONE hadn't been dumping on Lulu already.  I mean Valerie gets a complete pass from everyone for her actions, but everyone in Lulu's life is lining up to land a punch.  Laura was just too much on an already heavy-handed writing of Lulu being the villain and Valerie being the victim.  Blech.

Val isn't even interesting or entertaining. It isn't even fun to mock her. Characters are being trashed to prop this useless character that could disappear tomorrow and it wouldn't affect a damn thing. Even Kiki has a few people (on the show) who would miss her if she went away. 

I can't stand Valerie.  She was introduced a lot like Kiki was when KA first arrived.  She was made to be right in every situation and her actions were completely ignored by all characters.  If it's possible, Valerie is even worse.  She is so intensely unlikable, and I'm guessing that the writers think that if they slap a Spencer name on her, the viewers won't notice.  We notice.

• Love 8

If this were Real Johnny, then Lulu/Valerie /Maxie would all be fighting over him. Johnny is more of a catch than Sonny's Son.

Sumbag Johnny isn't a catch either. There's no men in that age group worth fighting over.

Hee. I don't know if restraining her murderer friend from murder is quite very noble, but I see Lulu in much more of a fugue state than Valerie and Dante were/are. At the end of the day Dante had zero proof Lulu was cheating. Lulu had 100%.

• Love 9

I can't tell whether Laura is suffering from a willful delusion or straight up insanity. No, Nik is not marrying Hayden because he feels guilty about trying to murder her in the face - he doesn't feel guilty about it at all because he's gross now

• Love 16

I can't stand Valerie.  She was introduced a lot like Kiki was when KA first arrived.  She was made to be right in every situation and her actions were completely ignored by all characters.  If it's possible, Valerie is even worse.  She is so intensely unlikable, and I'm guessing that the writers think that if they slap a Spencer name on her, the viewers won't notice.  We notice.

This is just me, but Valerie isn't even close to KA's Kiki's levels of suck. And I've seen that Valerie has quite a few fans on other boards, so some people like her.

Hey! TJ stopped worshiping the mob, forgave his mother and became pre-med....offscreen

Wow, seriously? While I'm glad for all of those things, I still fail to understand how no matter who's writing this show that they are absolutely determined to have so much of it take place offscreen.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2

Alexis still thinks Kristina goes to school? How and when since she hasn't left Port Charles in months? Alexis is stupid. Especially when all the other college kids are back to school like a studying Molly. 

• Love 2

Hey! TJ stopped worshiping the mob, forgave his mother and became pre-med....offscreen

No time for that! We must see Morgan contemplate taking his pills.

Shut up, Kristina.

I wish we had a more solid example why Jordan is so annoyed at Curtis. I guess she's just scared he's gonna out TJ's paternity.

Nik looked decent today, physically.

• Love 2

What truth does Jordan not want Curtis to tell TJ? I'm already not liking how I think Curtis is going to be utilized as a character. He's just a Shawn substitute. It won't be long before he's in Sonny's orbit. Just watch!

No time for that! We must see Morgan contemplate taking his pills.

Shut up, Kristina.

I wish we had a more solid example why Jordan is so annoyed at Curtis. I guess she's just scared he's gonna out TJ's paternity.

Nik looked decent today, physically.

I'm annoyed that they didn't make him her brother. Thought they had a great sibling vibe. I really would like to know where her excessive annoyance of him stems from.
  • Love 1

I can't tell whether Laura is suffering from a willful delusion or straight up insanity. No, Nik is not marrying Hayden because he feels guilty about trying to murder her in the face - he doesn't feel guilty about it at all because he's gross now

I don't understand what or why Laura even goes over there to criticize. Obviously, from the many months of "advice" she has provided her upstanding kids..no one has listened to her and then, "Gasp!" manipulative Hayden is going to get her double crossing, truth omitting, attempted murdering son!

She reminds me of those parents who swear on the Bible their kid would never do anything wrong to the police and then run home and burn the evidence.

• Love 8

What truth does Jordan not want Curtis to tell TJ? I'm already not liking how I think Curtis is going to be utilized as a character. He's just a Shawn substitute. It won't be long before he's in Sonny's orbit. Just watch!

I rebuke you!! Stay back Satan! Stay Back!!

• Love 13

WTF is going on with the GH continuity team?  It was raining over at the MC during those lame ass JaSam scenes, snow on the roof at the PH and when we see TJ, Molly and Krissy at Alexis' house.

Sam the con is back in full force between the cheap star necklace that she flashes like a teenage girl and now not wanting to be involved with Jason's returning memories.

• Love 4