Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

...is Dillon the world's worst film director?  He really couldn't find an actor and actress to play the leads in his little indie movie more competent than Maxie (who has no acting experience) and himself (ditto)?  I know, I know, it's all a big contrivance for this quad-mire for all the twenty-something, but it still bugs the crap out of me.

...is Morgan really that shocked that Ava is choosing the baby (which he saw first hand how all about she was during the Denise days) over his bipolar, Sonny worshipping penis?  And how does that make Ava selfish?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

...is Morgan really that shocked that Ava is choosing the baby (which he saw first hand how all about she was during the Denise days) over his bipolar, Sonny worshipping penis?  And how does that make Ava selfish?

I think Show wants me to feel bad for Sonny, Carly and their kidlets, that Ava wants custody of her daughter.  But I was momentarily worried that Ava would choose Morgan over Avery!  Thank goodness, she didn't.  She's no great mother but she is certainly as good or better than Carly or Sonny.  How is Michael, the one who wanted to protect Avery by keeping her away from Sonny, now suddenly cool her being with Sonny?  TJ, a kid, was kidnapped and in the middle of a shootout thanks to Sonny, not to mention countless older situations including Michael being shot.  But he's done a real 180 on this.

What's a family court judge to do?  Award custody to Mobster A or Mobster B?  Both known murderers!

I loved it when Michael explained to Carly that they cannot use Ava being in the mob against her because then she would use Sonny being in the mob against him.  Carly practically smacked her forehead and said DOH! when Michael splained it to her.

• Love 9

He's young yet, and he doesn't know that

Sabrina is pregnant.

What does that mean?  Not all men grow up to be women haters, and I'm not sure what the spoiler has to do with anything on that subject.

....is Morgan really that shocked that Ava is choosing the baby (which he saw first hand how all about she was during the Denise days) over his bipolar, Sonny worshipping penis?  And how does that make Ava selfish?

Well, in all fairness to Morgan,,didn't Ava ask him to throw her OTHER daughter under the bus so that she could continue to have ready access to him at all times?   So Morgan is probably thinking "Well, she didn't care about Kiki.  She just wanted me.  So maybe I'll just offer myself up to her."  It's kind of funny that Ava got so indignant about it considering she made the same offer when it came to Kiki. 

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 1
In other news, my bigger problem with the Paul story is that we just.  Saw.  This.  The Omega Big Bad hiding in plain sight as a "good guy".  With Julian, when everyone thought he was Derek Wells.  And with Fluke.  It's beyond boring.

Just please tell me that Anna and Paul won't go down the same road where Paul's murders aren't even whitewashed, but just outright ignored, and Anna gets all sickening lovestruck and says things like "Well, as long as you don't killsy willsy again."

If Finola ever tweets about getting a spray tan, I will finally and completely kick this so-bad-for-me habit.  

Edited by Francie
  • Love 2

....is Morgan really that shocked that Ava is choosing the baby (which he saw first hand how all about she was during the Denise days) over his bipolar, Sonny worshipping penis?  And how does that make Ava selfish?

Ava should have laughed in Morgan's face, patted him on the head, and said, "You're cute. Get out." 

• Love 13

Maybe she got spooked that he wouldn't shut up about Jakeson being Jason and she slipped a little something into his IV. Perhaps the only way for Liz to keep Jakeson is to become a serial killer and off anyone who gets close to the secret. 

As much as I hate, hate, hate what this story has done to Liz, if she takes a few mob bodies with her as she goes over the cliff, I'll happily deal. 

A few weeks in Ferncliff and she's back to nursing full time. (Mah luv for Jason made me do it! would be a totally justifiable defense in Port Charles courts).

Unless she has a brain tumor. Then'll she'll need a solid month at Ferncliff.

• Love 2
I know you hate the character of Michael, as you've stated many times, so it's hard for me to view your comments through anything except that prism

Well I will say that you're right in that I hate Michael and I am perfectly fine with that, heh.

I can and actually have pointed out things he's done in the past that I have agreed with or even liked, partly, but when he's basically turned back into the same little wannabe mobster/gangster shit for brains he once was, but even worse now that he's actively handling Daddy's business in full? I see nothing to praise or find appealing about him and I will continue to say as such until he gives me a very, very damn good reason to change my mind. 

It seems to me that as much as you like Michael is how much I dislike him, heh, which bothers me not at all but I also don't see the point in going round and round in a circle about the matter.

So since it appears that we'll never agree on Michael's character for the time being, or to me the serious lack thereof, I really think it best to just say I will agree to disagree about him from here on out.

And as if Michael really needed to make my point for me, just watching him today going on and on with that vile mother of his hoarding baby Avery as they discussed "his father" and the business in grand detail has done nothing to lift him from the gutter he's now flung himself back into. He's willfully rolling around in that muck and mire as if he's missed it like air, and it disgusts me.

Imho Michael is a pathetic and unrepentant moron. After being raped, put in a coma, kidnapped x number of times, shot at, and eventually having his own birth father murdered thanks to Sonny and his lifestyle he can still kneel at "Daddy's" bedside, hold his hand and promise his love and loyalty.

It makes me hope that he catches a stray bullet for his troubles sooner than later. Because if you can't learn from history and are bound and determined to ensure that it repeats itself ad nauseam then you're a worthless sack of flesh to me and serve no real purpose. 

Oh and double goes for that twit Morgan.

• Love 15

Don't forget to love Faison he shot Jason. Then polluted the harbor with his body.

No, unfortunately he didn't pollute the harbor. Apparently, his dip in the drink turned the harbor into magic healing waters. A miracle! He came back from the dead … and it looks like Carlos is going to now, too, so that proves it.

But it only works on folks who were dumped after St. Jasus. So the day player Julian killed won't return. But Sloane might. ;-) 

• Love 2

I am so tired of the Dante Valerie stuff. 

I agree. This has hit a nerve for me. There are a lot of things that I'm quite . . . eh, whatever works. . . about, both on the show and in real life; but, for me, personally, there is no excuse for a single woman to be pining over a married man. Especially one who is happily married. As long as she keeps mooning about Dante, there is nothing that can be written for her that can redeem her AFAIC.  So I'll be happy when the character gets off my screen. 

• Love 1

LOL that Morgan actually thinks Ava gives a rat's ass about Sonny's health.

Oh, har har, Nathan misunderstands what Maxie means when she says she's sleeping with Dillon. That whole discussion, including Dillon and Lulu's, was so utterly stupid. I don't know what it has to do with Valerie and Dante sleeping together. 

I loved it when Michael explained to Carly that they cannot use Ava being in the mob against her because then she would use Sonny being in the mob against him.  Carly practically smacked her forehead and said DOH! when Michael splained it to her.

I was surprised Carly didn't say they could spin the mob thing against Ava without implicating Michael given the insistence that Sonny is just a simple coffee importer. (He's certainly simple.)

What does that mean?  Not all men grow up to be women haters, and I'm not sure what the spoiler has to do with anything on that subject.

It means that just because Michael has been shown to be respectful to women so far, it doesn't mean it will continue. I'm thinking the spoiler will test him. He hasn't had the best examples when it comes to that.

Edited by dubbel zout
there is no excuse for a single woman to be pining over a married man.

And there's certainly no realistic reason why this woman would be pining over this unavailable man. One three-episode evening of wallowing in the memories of a dead mom's love of the Fourth of July is not the foundation for an unshakable infatuation.  At best, it's the foundation for Valerie to think, "Wow, he's a really nice guy. And cute. Too bad he's taken."  To develop greater feelings -- based on what was shown on screen -- makes Valerie a bunny boiler.

If the show wanted to make it understandable and relatable for Valerie to be so hung up on Dante, then f-in show that story. But they didn't do that, as it was all done in Ron plot-by-numbers style.

• Love 6

For me it's a couple of things. Sonny has been a disgusting pos that we'll all supposed to love and treat like a hero for like 20 years or something. Ava's only been around for like 2. Plus the whole thing where we're supposed to love Sonny and think of him as a hero. I don't think the writing is trying to make me love Ava or see her as a hero at all.

I hate Liz, but if she did something to Sonny I would love her. I'm that easy. Pretty much the #1 reason why I love Paul is that he shot Sonny lol.

Oh, I disagree we aren't supposed to love Ava. Sonny would have already shot her dead and she would've been gone, otherwise.

I just can't with this show. I don't have the strength anymore, they finally broke me. First, taking a guy who could have been a good guy, or at least a shady guy with a good heart-Paul, and making him just another murdering thug.

Then, he's on for eight days straight and my Q's are getting scenes cut.

THEN-I hear Lexi Ainsworth might be more than just a visit?

The stupid decisions someone is making at ABC have finally broken me. I'll watch a Q clip if it interests me-otherwise, I am out.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

ugh, there were a couple of good lines today but a whole lot of dumb Scott Sickles giant not-so-ironic lines. I mean, to be fair, maybe some of the breakdown writers force him into them but surely they don't need to be SO anvillicious. Like, you can't have Lulu be insightful enough to know that Dante was more upset about kissing Valerie than actually possibly causing Sonny's flatlining but then have her say in the next breath "but IT'S TOTALLY A MIRACLE NOTHING MORE HAPPENED." Unless she's supposed to be in denial. But watch, when the reveal comes she'll be all "I never ever ever EVER thought this was a possibility."

And on a shallow note, Emme's natural hair color looks much nicer than the harsh blonde.

Carly: Where is Ric?? Why hasn't he accomplished miracles when I feel the need for one!

and then

Michael: If we bring up the mob in court . . . 

Carly: Then Ava will point out Sonny is an alleged mobster as well

Oh, poor Carly, it sucks when people actually call her out on her wretched hypocrisy. And she can shove it with her whining about Michael going to the mob meeting and how she and Sonny tried so so hard to keep them away from the business. Gee, maybe you should have not thrown a temper tantrum when he was getting to know his bio father then? Actually have to sacrifice something or feel uncomfortable, God forbid. 

lol at Morgan pimping himself for Ava. Did he just assume Ava would pay his bills too if he moved in? Those two are so narcissistic I wonder if they even heard the words coming out of each others' mouths. And I don't understand why Ava needs to badly for Morgan to believe that she loves him. I mean, she got over it, but still. He is obviously a dolt! And again, it cracked me up how he was like "I blew my chance to be with Kiki for you! But I love you the most!" Does he even know what's coming out of his own mouth?

Um. They really, really, should not give lines to Nathan about casting couches and acting and talent. Maybe Scott Sickles did it on purpose, I've seen that kind of jabs in his scripts before. Anyway, the way Nathan said "the hell you are" to Maxie was awful, zero inflection. He actually had some charm when he was reading Dillon's script and they were on the bed though. So . . . all they have to do is let him have his cue card right in front of him in plain sight and he's good to go.

Also, I'm sure all love scenes are awkward, but wouldn't doing one with your deceased sister's boyfriend/husband be even more awkward? 

Valerie: I haven't really connected with Dillon the way I'd like.

I've noticed she hasn't mentioned her mom to Dillon once. She should try that. Oh wait, she did, but it was once at the bar. Get that one out a bit more!

I'm fairly certain her telling Dante she still cares is a fantasy.

Speaking of Dillon, he's even worse than Valerie imo. If he's had feelings for Lulu this whole time, then pretty much everything he's done around her is inappropriate.

Anna/Paul scene was fine but nothing much to say about it.

Edited by ulkikis
  • Love 4

Also, I'm sure all love scenes are awkward, but wouldn't doing one with your diseased sister's boyfriend/husband be even more awkward?

Um, totally.  Does Nathan even know that Dillon is Maxie's former brother-in-law?  You think she would have used that to shut down his suspicions from the jump.

And are Valerie and Dillon actually dating?  People kept saying today they are, but they went out, like, once, right?  I don't think they're exactly boyfriend and girlfriend.

And Lulu describing Nathan as some stickler for rules?  Hasn't he broken rules a bunch of times for Nina and Maxie?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

It means that just because Michael has been shown to be respectful to women so far, it doesn't mean it will continue. I'm thinking the spoiler will test him. He hasn't had the best examples when it comes to that.

Michael has definitely not been shown to be respectful to women all the time so far. I don't think he's a misogynist at all, don't get me wrong, but he's definitely had a couple of major lapses - especially when it comes to Carly. I know, I know, it's Carly, but he was a creep to her a couple of times even before she dated his rapist. 

Oh, that reminds me, it cracked me up again that when Morgan failed to convince Ava that his not-so-chiseled bod was worth giving up her daughter, he goes home, immediately starts bashing what a bad mom Ava is and starting to talk about how wonderful Carly is as a mom, except when he said the "you" in "you are a great mom" 5 billion times, it looked like he was struggling to think of reasons why, heh.

Edited by ulkikis
  • Love 2

And are Valerie and Dillon actually dating?  People kept saying today they are, but they went out, like, once, right?  I don't think they're exactly boyfriend and girlfriend.

I think they're still trying to keep up that pretense, but it seems to have fizzled out.

I don't know if Nathan knows about Dillon being Georgie's husband. I  . . . think so? I think Maxie mentioned at the airport when she and Nathan ran into Lulu and Dillon.

Someone please save me from this Valerie crap.

I have even less sympathy for Dillon. At least when Valerie came to town she was caught up in the death of her mom, and later, Dante did give her indication he was into her. Yes, it was terrible, anyone-can-see-this-is-not-gonna-end-well indication, but at least it was indication. Dillon came to town, his first scenes with Lulu were basically her telling him about her husband and introducing him to her miracle child, and then during the whole "adventure" she kept going on about how guilty she felt, he told her but they HAD to follow her parents' instruction of not telling Dante about it, except when her parents told her to go then he flipped a switch and told her to screw them, and has basically done his best to insinuate himself into her life, up to asking her to do a part in which he'd get to direct her in her underwear (at times). So I hope Maxie calls him out on all that tomorrow.

ETA: oops, sorry, I guess posts aren't melding into each other like they usually do when I post in a row.

Edited by ulkikis
  • Love 3
Oh, that reminds me, it cracked me up again that when Morgan failed to convince Ava that his not-so-chiseled bod wasn't worth giving up her daughter, he goes home, immediately starts bashing what a bad mom Ava is and starting to talk about how wonderful Carly is as a mom, except when he said the "you" in "you are a great mom" 5 billion times, it looked like he was struggling to think of reasons why, heh.

Morgan thinking so hard smoke begins to billow from his ears: "You uh...uh...you...like...you get married a lot!"

A very confused Carly: "Thanks honey..."

Michael in a stage whisper: "Is that supposed to be a compliment...?"

• Love 3

"Too boring to even talk about..." a fitting epitaph for Kyle Sloane, thanks Anna.

The biggest laugh of the day was when Carly cursed the fact that they couldn't use Ava's criminal ties against her because of Sonny's criminal ties. Yeah, not being able to be a hypocrite is a total pain.

• Love 13
Michael does not, nor has he ever, hated women.

Michael to Abby, "I'm sorry I took you off the pole."  -- from the soaps.com recap http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/recaps/13415/it-isnt-good

Man, I forgot about that beautiful line. I don't think he hates women . . . but like I said, he's had a decent amount of moments like these.

Oh! I went to look at the transcript . . . thank you for finding that, because it made me finally find the episode where Michael said some crap about blood diamonds and Jax:

Abby: You have done more for me than I could ever do for you. You built me up, you believe in me, you make me feel like I matter.

Michael: Because you do, Abby. I asked you your name, remember that? But you already knew mine from the start. You knew I was a Quartermaine and a Corinthos. What did you think you were getting into? This is my life. Do you want to be a part of it or not?

Abby: You say that you want to be your own man, but that's not what I see happening here. You're following in your father's footsteps instead of carving your own life.

Michael: I just wanted to share something beautiful and amazing with you, that's all.

Abby: Ok, but Sonny's life, that out of control thing that has made this fantasy playground into a reality isn't easy.

Michael: I know that, I grew up in it. And one reason I'm trying to stay away from it is because of you.

Abby: It should be because of you first.

Michael: You know, Abby, you know what you don't see? You don't see that the mob world is not that different from the corporate world.

Abby: Michael...

Michael: No, really, no. People get run over, they get cheated, they get hurt. How do you think Jax got all his money? You ever heard of a corporate raider? They buy companies on the cheap, they split them up, they bleed 'em dry. Thousands of people lose their homes, their jobs, their health insurance. No, but not Jax, he turns around and sells them for a profit and he walks away a billionaire. And nobody says anything about it because it's legal.

Abby: Jax isn't violent.

Michael: Ok, define violent. A bunch of kids dying in a diamond mine? Because Jax owns plenty of those. An oil spill that destroys acres and acres of wetlands because Jax has interest in companies that have done that, too.

Also, I'm sure all love scenes are awkward, but wouldn't doing one with your diseased sister's boyfriend/husband be even more awkward?

BWAH! at the bolded part! ulKis--are you typing from your phone or tablet, that auto-corrected deceased to diseased????

• Love 1
Michael does not, nor has he ever, hated women.

I wouldn't say he's hated them, well except for perhaps Claudia, but he has been guilty of mistreating/disrespecting a few.

I will never forget how the evil redheaded stepchild version of Michael tried to pay Sam off to leave his family alone/stop diddling Daddy.

But he is certainly not without company on the very long list of male characters on this show who treat/have treated woman poorly, especially current day, it's like some epidemic.

Any given day if a man doesn't have his penis ankle deep in a lady of interest he might just be plotting her murder or attempting to rob her blind, if he isn't sleeping with her mother and all that jazz.

• Love 4

BWAH! at the bolded part! ulKis--are you typing from your phone or tablet, that auto-corrected deceased to diseased????

Nope, I just made a typo. I admit "deceased" is one of those words I always have to stop and think about for a minute. And obviously mess up, heh.

So Paul is now a killer, like Anna and Nik, When the hell is Ron and his stories gone?

Again, I am not expecting any big change when the new writers take over.  The direction the show moved in the last month or so?  That's all the higher ups, this is the direction they want for GH.

• Love 6

Maybe she got spooked that he wouldn't shut up about Jakeson being Jason and she slipped a little something into his IV. Perhaps the only way for Liz to keep Jakeson is to become a serial killer and off anyone who gets close to the secret. 

As much as I hate, hate, hate what this story has done to Liz, if she takes a few mob bodies with her as she goes over the cliff, I'll happily deal. 

A few weeks in Ferncliff and she's back to nursing full time. (Mah luv for Jason made me do it! would be a totally justifiable defense in Port Charles courts).

Well, yeah.  I can see a judge now "you did all of this out of love for Jason Morgan?  Well...who of us hasn't done something crazy just to try to be loved by St. Jasus?  Case dismissed!  Mr. Morgan, before you leave, can I get a few pictures and autographs for the family?" 

• Love 4

"Too boring to even talk about..." a fitting epitaph for Kyle Sloane, thanks Anna.

The biggest laugh of the day was when Carly cursed the fact that they couldn't use Ava's criminal ties against her because of Sonny's criminal ties. Yeah, not being able to be a hypocrite is a total pain.

that reminds me, I liked Anna saying, "if it's all the same to you, I'd rather not re-live Kyle's advances." Same, Anna, same.

• Love 6

What was the point of the Nathan and Maxie scenes?

I assume Dillon developed feelings for Lulu off screen.

Dead Pat needs to pay Valerie a visit and tell her to stop acting like a trashbox. 

The Ava and Morgan scenes were a joke. LOL at Ava getting offended that Morgan thought she would give up her daughter for some more of his dick. Why wouldn't he think that when she already did it once with Kiki. 

• Love 1

In other news, I read an episode count on another board and, apparently, Carly was in every single episode this month.

It certainly feels like it.  Seriously, Laura Wright, it's called a day off.

So was Chad. huh. Didn't feel like it.

I think it was fairly obvious he started getting into her during Luke's last shambling "adventure".

Edited by ulkikis
  • Love 2

I mean, if I cared about Maxie and Nathan, I would like those scenes. I think Cue Card was a bit charming in some places. I thought they were decent romantic scenes for people who like them. Especially since I sense some upcoming trouble for them when it comes out that Nathan knew Dante slept with Valerie.

• Love 1

Don't forget to love Faison he shot Jason. Then polluted the harbor with his body.

Oh, Faison is one of my fave characters ever for this precise reason. And also because Anders Hove is amazing.

Michael has definitely not been shown to be respectful to women all the time so far.

Michael to Abby, "I'm sorry I took you off the pole."  -- from the soaps.com recap http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/recaps/13415/it-isnt-good

Yea, I mean, Michael is probably not a hard core misogynist, but he sure ain't a feminist either. He's been gross many times with regards to women. But with a father like Sonny, what can you really expect?

• Love 6

Oh, I disagree we aren't supposed to love Ava. 

Yea, I mean I guess the writers want us to love all the characters, but I don't feel like they're trying to force me to believe Ava is a good person, or a good mother, or a hero. That's really the only problem I have with Sonny. If Sonny was presented as he actually is, a disgusting piece of shit, then he wouldn't be nearly as hard to take. 

• Love 9

Yea, I mean I guess the writers want us to love all the characters, but I don't feel like they're trying to force me to believe Ava is a good person, or a good mother, or a hero. That's really the only problem I have with Sonny. If Sonny was presented as he actually is, a disgusting piece of shit, then he wouldn't be nearly as hard to take. 

That's how I feel about Franco. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to cast RH as Franco and then pair him with Carly had a very large brain tumor combined with a bad case of the stupids. Franco is a serial killer. Franco is stunt casting. I can enjoy Franco/Nina as long as Franco remains a pariah. 

What was the point of the Nathan and Maxie scenes?

Dead Pat needs to pay Valerie a visit and tell her to stop acting like a trashbox. 

The Ava and Morgan scenes were a joke. LOL at Ava getting offended that Morgan thought she would give up her daughter for some more of his dick. Why wouldn't he think that when she already did it once with Kiki. 

In Ava's defense, I'd give up Kiki for an empty chewing gum wrapper.

• Love 7
I think it was fairly obvious he started getting into her during Luke's last shambling "adventure".

Wasn't he basically brought back for the rage-blackout inducing cheat story?

I am so tired of hearing what a great mother Snarly is. What kind of decent mother would sleep with the freak who was responsible for her son's rape.

Morgan probably feels like it's a win for him, since Carly wasn't thinking of Michael.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

I am in love with the face Michael was making when Morgan showed up at Sonny's and explained that he tried to get Ava to give up Avery in exchange for him. Sort of a cross between Moron Say What? and imminent vomiting.

Everything to do with the Jake/Jason and Sam scenes at the restaurant with blind granny and goateed grandson was so...agonizingly and painfully idiotic I am at a lost for words.

Noodle Buddha bothers me generally, maybe because I'm Asian. Because it's like, "we are not just a restaurant, we also sell ceramic figurines. We do weddings. And dry cleaning." But yes, these scenes were particularly painful. In keeping with the whole, "you want gel manicure with your chow fun" feeling that I was getting I found myself imagining someone hitting a huge gong every time one of the actors said a line written by someone who clearly just read Dramatic Irony for Dummies.

Sam: Sometimes I feel like Jason is right next to me. Like I could reach out and touch him.

Gong: GONG!

Robert: My grandmother is going blind. Oh, here she is now. Grandmother, this is Sam's friend Jake.

Jake: Hi, Mrs. Wong, nice to meet you.

Mrs. Wong: 不要试图骗我。这是 Jason Morgan.

Gong: GONG!

Sam: If Jason were alive, he would have found his way back to me.

Gong: GONG GONG GONG!

I know AJ was fat, and that automatically made him the only possible suspect,

I can't stop laughing at this.

• Love 12

I seriously cannot remember the last time Morgan was likable. He is just awful. Why don't you remind her of all the times you sold her out, worm?

Nathan talking meta about acting, and then pretending to "act"? No difference.

Today was the first day where I really hated Valerie and just wanted to smack her upside the head. Not that Dante's been great lately, especially in moaning about poor Sonny, but really Val? Not that I care much, but where's Olivia been? She literally has no story now whatsoever. There's a contract player that is easily removable that no one would hardly miss.

• Love 6

I seriously cannot remember the last time Morgan was likable. He is just awful. Why don't you remind her of all the times you sold her out, worm?

I gave up on him in February. I think the last time he was likable was when they were in Canada and he and Ava were holding the baby together after they got her back from Nina and Franco.

Not that I care much, but where's Olivia been? She literally has no story now whatsoever. There's a contract player that is easily removable that no one would hardly miss.

The guy who plays Dillon took a photo of himself and his script and Olivia's baby is among the characters listed shooting for the day

I like Olivia but she should be strictly used as an Amy Vining type.

Edited by ulkikis
  • Love 2

I don't like Ava.

However, I do enjoy her giving no fucks about Carly's and Sonny's feelings. How many times did these people kick a person when they were down to get what they want or for shits and giggles? How Sonny kidnapped AJ, hang him on a meat hook and was planning on using his alcoholism to escape murder charges, and the subsequent years the Qs had little to no access to Michael. How Carly threaten to out Kristina's paternity if Alexis didn't represent her in her custody hearing against Sonny. How he berated Alexis outside of Kristina's hospital room when he found out he was her father, because Carly wouldn't allow Alexis to tell Sonny herself, since Carly conveniently forgot that time she blackmailed Alexis. Or that other time he berated his other baby mama, Olivia, after he shot their son in the chest, intentionally.When he had Jax drugged and framed for attempted rape and then ran around town with a gun when Jax tried to take back Josslyn and accidentally shoot Robin. Or when he waltz in and took Avery out her playpen without so much as a phone when Kiki was her guardian. Or those times Sonny mocked Scotty for inability to protect his daughter Karen  from Sonny because Scotty had no idea that Karen was his!  Well now the tables have been turned and someone that is as ruthless as those two assholes is taking the baby that is 50% hers as putting in as much consideration for their feeling as they did for anyone else's feelings, which is none, unless you count the almost euphoric joy they had in watching various people suffering.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 21

But he is certainly not without company on the very long list of male characters on this show who treat/have treated woman poorly, especially current day, it's like some epidemic.

Exactamundo.  Michael is a male character on the Sonny Never Loses Misogyny Hour, it's inevitable that some o the free-floating hatred of women will rub off on him occasionally.  No one can escape it.

• Love 2

Ryan Paevey simply doesn't care about his body. He's out of shape & he stopped shaving his chest & back. And, here I thought he was perfect. <sarcasm> Okay, I lied that he's out of shape. He must not have known he was his scenes in his underwear because he didn't properly man scape for today's show. He's really letting himself go. LOL!!!!

• Love 1

I do wonder if Ava is supposed to be just like Sonny. She's selfish to the point of narcissism in regards to the child she has (Kiki) but will start a mob war to take possession of her newest infant possession

• Love 7