Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

So far this Luke/Laura story blows.  I'm not sure why RC believes the viewers are enthralled watching them stand around on the rust bucket (in my best Tracy voice) for a week.  Love him, hate him, feel indifferent to him, TG is probably one of the two most recognized faces from this show and this is the kind of exit story he gets.  FU Ron.  

Okay, now that my rant is done, the rest of today's show was bad.  None of the characters are root worthy.  None of them make you feel any empathy, they just make me want to change the channel.  

I'm so tempted to break out the kayak and head back to the barge, but I'll hang in until Genie, Tony & Jonathan (my all time favorite little soap family) are gone.

And will somebody please rip that ugly ass wig off Denava's head, please.

• Love 5

I think they already talked about Rocco. I was shocked the abortion didn't come up.

They did, but they didn't talk talk about him, just like "oh how your's son?"

(edited)

Jane Elliot continues to prove why she's the best actress GH has. Everything about her body language and the way she delivers her lines just keeps reaffirming my belief that Tracy is done. Of course, knowing TG is leaving and that they are done for real, helps. But I think she's been playing it that way from the moment Luke excused himself to talk to Laura alone at their engagement party. Anyways-JE needs front burner material. Tracy's first misson, should she choose to accept it: to rip Nikolas Cassadine a new one.

And when Nik tries to come at her personally, and he will, she'll have her own entourage to throw him out on his inbred butt.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 7
(edited)

I would love for the Q's to FINALLY all team up against an outside rival and bankrupt Nikolas so he and his brat have to live above Kelly's.

Then they can all buy the MetroCourt out from under Carly just for kicks.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 19
(edited)

Jake looks good in a suit. Ergo, he gets a pass. Billy Miller was born to wear suits. Meeeeoowww.

Every suit I saw him in on Y&R looked poorly fitted. Maybe someone at GH had better wardrobe left behind.

Yeah, she's just the Disney Princess version of Sloane. Michael has all these people who have known him his entire life including Carly - who unequivocally took Sonny's side but only Magical!Glitter!Princess Sabrina believed that Michael wasn't drunk / can take care of AJ / suspects Rosalie is eeeevul

No thanks.

Given that everyone close to Michael is a narcissistic user, this doesn't surprise me that much.

So the whole point of the TJ subplot was that cops and lawyers like Jordan, Dante, and Scotty are bad while mobsters like Sonny who sic goons to intimidate people are heroes with hearts of gold?

UGGGHHH!

It's so topical and edgy!!!

Guza must be crying into his busted old leather jacket that he never got to write this himself.

Be thankful Ron hasn't tackled Rachel Dolezal yet. I'd rather see 50 Shades of Baby Cray than Ron try that. 

We'll see Obrecht (or Nina...take your pick) do this:

I can already hear certain soap 'journalists' creaming over the daringness of it all.

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 2

We'll see Obrecht (or Nona...take your pick) do this:

I can already hear certain soap 'journalists' creaming over the daringness of it all.

Pete Martell, I now have proof that the Fluke storyline did me permanent damage, because Joan Crawford looks suspiciously like Anthony Geary to me.  Just a whole lot tougher.

• Love 3

Day after day. Sabrina's there dialoguing with Michael, or Tracy, or Ava. Like a persistent fly, buzzing around the set. Buzz Buzz. I'm surprizzed that they didn't put her in the courtroom rolling her R's about TJ's arraignment too. Soon Sabrina will have to be in every  scene so that more characters will have ties to her.

So the whole point of the TJ subplot was that cops and lawyers like Jordan, Dante, and Scotty are bad while mobsters like Sonny who sic goons to intimidate people are heroes with hearts of gold?

UGGGHHH!

And Sonny will defeat racism 4EVA! Yayyyy_*blurg*

Sorry, I'll clean up.

(I thought this was too easy to solve, since all you needed was Someone like Sonny, the Qs, Nik, with money to call the store and make it go away.)

• Love 2
(edited)

Picture it - The Snowstorm That Will Change Everything has hit Port Charles. Dante and Valerie are stuck at the PCPD because reasons. To keep themselves occupied they discuss topical social issues - racism, abortion, unrest in the Middle East, global warming, Ebola. A spirited debate ensues and they're forced to examine past life choices. Deep down, is Dante a global warming denier with racist tendencies? Is Valerie an international terrorist spreading Ebola across the world? There's tears, hugging, and longing looks. One thing leads to another...

Suddenly, Lulu shows up to the station because reasons and sees her husband fucking her cousin on a desk in the middle of the squad room. Devastated, she quietly runs out of the station. 

Sometime later...Lulu ends up in the stables of Wyndemere because reasons. Dillon is also there because reasons. They share a bottle of tequila that was left behind by the WSB agent that was supposed to be watching Faison. One thing leads to another...

Several weeks later, in a turn of events no one saw coming, two pregnancy tests are discovered, one in Lante's bathroom and one in the bathroom at the PCPD...

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 11

Who is the dumbest character on GH?  Is it Scotty who just can't keep his mouth shut?  Or is it Kiki who just can't figure out how to buy a clue about anything?

I think it might be easier to ask the question, "What character on GH displays the slightest indication of having any actual firing neurons in his or her head?"

• Love 3
(edited)

Who is the dumbest character on GH?  Is it Scotty who just can't keep his mouth shut?  Or is it Kiki who just can't figure out how to buy a clue about anything?

Scotty can keep his mouth open (dirty!) as much as he wants as long as he's hating and shading on Sonny.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

Not that Michael has any reason to suspect Sam, but in Jake's defense, he found a bug in the phone that Sam was hanging around acting fishy.  It's not like he decided Sam was the mole simply because she was standing at Rosalie's desk and she has ties to the Cassadines.

Not only that, Michael consistently said that there was no way Sam could be behind it, and Jake kept hammering away.  In the end, Michael still didn't say that "yeah, it was Sam."  They left off with Jake putting the bug back in the phone and seeing where it leads.  So Michael did NOT suspect Sam.  Jake did, and Michael argued every point that Jake made against Sam.

Ava is slimy for wanting Morgan, and frankly, what kind of woman wants the young kid, who is unemployed and still lives with Mom over the well-renowned surgeon who just saved her life and is the father of her child?  Ava really is an eighth grader.

I have to say that I loved the Sonny and Morgan scenes on Monday.  Maurice was hysterical, and his facial reactions to the stuff coming out of Morgan's mouth was comic gold.  I also like that he saved TJ - and no, I don't care that he's a mobster.

Oh fuck off, Maxie.  If she had run into Valerie or witnessed a flirty moment between her and Dante, that would have been one thing.  But to actively seek her out, over a stupid tabloid cover, to throw her hypocritical two cents in?  She needs to check herself.

Dante suggesting Maxie get her ass a job was awesome.  Maxie bleating that she totally has two jobs was anti-awesome and clearly Ron trying to address all the  complaints about Port Charles' unemployment rate.

Lordy, Lulu, you've been lying to Dante for like an hour and you're already a weeping mess.  You need to take a lesson from Liz.  And hey, she aborted Dillon's baby?  I've never heard about this.

This dumb "dance" between Jake(son) and Sam continues to bore.

• Love 9

Jake lurking in a bush spying on Sam was ridiculously hilarious.

Ah, here is the Dillon/Lulu abortion talk we have been waiting for. *sighs* 

Patrick asking Sam if Sabrina and her talk about him was so self absorbed. 

Still think its dumb that Michael thinks Sam would be the corporate spy. 

I know I complain about Kiki/Morgan not having jobs but what about Maxie. She has no life other than butting into things that aren't her business. Yes, Lulu/Dante are her friends but if Lulu didnt care about that article then neither should she. 

• Love 5
Patrick asking Sam if Sabrina and her talk about him was so self absorbed.

Given that Jason is all Sam and Patrick talk about, I can't really blame Patrick. He's probably wondering if Sam remembers who he is.

• Love 5

Liz running straight to Nikolas and than acts all conflicted when he asks what Jason told her....twit. Her glee over Nikolas owning 50% of ELQ is almost as sickening as her Jason lies. I hope when this is all over she is stuck with Nikolas. It's what they both deserve.

What was the point of having KeMo in bed with no shirt on? It must have been annoying to film like that with the sheet pulled up the whole time. Why not have her in a tank if they wanted to show skin? She certainly shows a lot more in her tanks than being covered up by a huge sheet....not really a big deal but it was noticeable to me.

I tuned out Maxie completely. And of course Dillon is shirtless. Not that I'm complaining, but let's see the silly scenarios they work in to keep him shirtless.

• Love 5
(edited)

Why was Sabrina smiling at shirtless Dillon and Tracy? Also, he is like a beige blob.

Maxie was out of line but her friendship with Dante is super cute. I like how blunt they are to each other and they don't get offended. And Dante returned her ILU three months later lol.

He's a jackass though. He knows he's attracted.

Aw, Lulu called Dante her best friend. Her dream was beyond stupid though.

Jake's scruff makes him look even schlubbier.

Patrick's pointlessness is breathtaking.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 11
(edited)

She would have solved this ELQ takeover if she had recognized her own cousin's voice.

That is where she and Jake differ (praise Jesus) Just because she heard Nik's voice doesn't mean she'd conclude it is in fact Nik's. She knows Nik and would give him that benefit of doubt even if it is unconsciously.

She also needs more than 2 seconds of a recording to make a positive ID. Thanks for Michael and Jake, she didn't get more than those two seconds.

Patrick's pointlessness is breathtaking.

Even he is questioning it

Patrick  "So I am a non entity to Sabrina?

Sam "Yup"

Edited because finishing my thought would be nice.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 3

Picture it - The Snowstorm That Will Change Everything has hit Port Charles. Dante and Valerie are stuck at the PCPD because reasons. To keep themselves occupied they discuss topical social issues - racism, abortion, unrest in the Middle East, global warming, Ebola. A spirited debate ensues and they're forced to examine past life choices. Deep down, is Dante a global warming denier with racist tendencies? Is Valerie an international terrorist spreading Ebola across the world? There's tears, hugging, and longing looks. One thing leads to another...

Suddenly, Lulu shows up to the station because reasons and sees her husband fucking her cousin on a desk in the middle of the squad room. Devastated, she quietly runs out of the station. 

Sometime later...Lulu ends up in the stables of Wyndemere because reasons. Dillon is also there because reasons. They share a bottle of tequila that was left behind by the WSB agent that was supposed to be watching Faison. One thing leads to another...

Several weeks later, in a turn of events no one saw coming, two pregnancy tests are discovered, one in Lante's bathroom and one in the bathroom at the PCPD...

Please tweet a link of this post to Ron. It is 10 times better than the ELQ stock and Dante Racist stories.

• Love 3

Omit ANYTHING to do with more freaking babies and I'm in. If there must be consequences, hire good writers and do another STD story and discuss consequences from that or something.

I'm babied the hell OUT.

• Love 2

Sorry, but I just don't buy this 'love' between Luke and Tracy. The actors don't have an ounce of romantic chemistry and I haven't seen a single scene which convinces me of love on either side.

I have always felt this way about Luke and Tracy, they work as friends which I understand JE and TG are but not on any other level.  TG has romantic chemistry with Constance Towers,  Emma Samms, even Demi Moore when she was Jackie Templeton and most especially with TR (look at clips from the 80's the man crush between both Robert and Luke was rockin) and GF but just none with Jane, not either of their faults, it is just not there.

• Love 5

"Robin and I were fine until we weren't." That's a rich explanation coming from Patrick. I guess saying "Robin and I were fine until she decided to save that mobster lowlife Jason" was heavy pillow talk.

And LMAO that he cares more about Sabrina than Robin. I see you, Ron.

• Love 6

When did Michael become 29 years old? If that is true wouldn't that make Jakeson 50 something? The stupid it burns.

I heard that too, but rewound and heard 25 the second time around.  Which would make more sense, right?

I thought I heard both. Maybe BM was supposed to say "20-odd years and flubbed the line.

I heard that too, but rewound and heard 25 the second time around.  Which would make more sense, right?

The thought of him being 29 is ridiculous, but it would be kind of fun because it would SORAS Carly and put her in AARP territory.

• Love 4

Why the fuck is the head of security at ELQ talking to his stupid girlfriend about confidential business that doesn't concern her in any way? He should be fired for opening his big mouth.

Liez makes me so fucking sick. Of course she ran straight to her BFF Nik when she found out about Sam and then she had the audacity to whine about Jason not forgiving her for selling Michael out. Shut the fuck up you dumb donkey asshole.

Shut the fuck up Nik.

Shut the fuck up Maxie and go get a job.

Michael should be ashamed of himself for even entertaining the idea of Sam spying on him. She stood by you when you were a crazy redhead and during your insufferable wannabe mobster days and this is how you repay her? Fuck you. The fact that you so easily trust that carpetbagger Rosalie just makes you look like an even bigger idiot.

• Love 11
(edited)

Dante gives me life!!! I love the Dante/Maxie friendship because of how blunt they are with each other. A few years ago when it was announced Julie was leaving, I wanted them to hook-up Dante & Maxie but I'm so glad they didn't because its so nice to have friendships on this especially opposite sex friendships, and their bluntness with each other would have been forever ruined if they had ever gotten together.

Anyway, I'd love him calling out Maxie on not having a job. It wasn't quite as amazing as his speech to The Captain a few months ago, but still great. Now someone please point him in The Mooch's direction.

TJ may be an asshole (aka NuSonny-ass-kisser) but at least the kid has a job!

The thought of him being 29 is ridiculous, but it would be kind of fun because it would SORAS Carly and put her in AARP territory.

A few months ago when he changed his legal name to "Michael Quatermaine" he wrote on that form that he was 21. In a world where it takes characters 7 minutes to get from Rome to Port Charles, and Bolivia has a coast, randomly fluctuating ages is no big deal. When Dante almost got blown up in the Spencer basement the EMT's said he was "late 20's", but I think recently he was stated as being a particular 30-something. Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

I enjoyed this ep.

There's always gonna be a part of me that ships Dante/Maxie. My heart was all aflutter during their scenes today. What could have been!

Whatever, I still like Dollar Store Dillon. And I think him/Lulu have more chem than Valerie/Dante. Which isn't saying much, but still. But also ngl I feel like I'd be into Dillon/Sabrina. Whatever, Sabrina's like my 2nd fave character at this point I've just learned to accept it.

• Love 7
(edited)

Given that Jason is all Sam and Patrick talk about, I can't really blame Patrick. He's probably wondering if Sam remembers who he is.

I remain mystified that all of the chemistry I use to see between Patrick & Sam is just gone.

Every time I see Patrick now, I shake my head and say "Jason, dude . . . you should have left after your first contract like Kim told you to do . . .".

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 7
I remain mystified that all of the chemistry I use to see between Patrick & Sam is just gone.

I enjoy Jason and/or Jake's name being brought up in seemingly every one of their bed scenes.

Dante gives me life!!!

Not a huge Dante fan but he is in the upper-echalon of the current cast.  That look and rolling of the eyes when he heard Maxie throwing some shade at his cousin was pretty awesome!

It appears that Morgan/Kiki are being relegated to the Tuesday/Thursday slot.   Not as good as the Sat/Sun slot - but an improvement.

Pretty good episode today.  There was mention of the 'hospital' and 'Robin' today. 

• Love 4
Why the fuck is the head of security at ELQ talking to his stupid girlfriend about confidential business that doesn't concern her in any way?

For the same reason Michael is telling Rosalie her phone is bugged: Because Ron can't be arsed to write a story that works without everyone being brain-dead. "We left the bug in the phone to avoid tipping off the spy." FFS.

LOL that it's "early," with Sam and Jake working in bed, Tracy having coffee and Sabrina at work, Nik at breakfast, and Maxie, of all people, up and harassing Valerie at the PCPD. It's like it's 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. at the same time. Knowing how time works on soaps, it probably is.

News flash, Dillon and Lulu: You can tell Tracy and Dante about what's going on with Luke and Laura, especially now that they aren't in PC and no one knows where they are.

• Love 4