Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Okay...Greenlee is really creeping me out right now. 

Me too.  At least Greenlee creeping me out is consistent.  She always did that to me.

I ff'd through most of today.  I couldn't bear to watch the Michael stuff, or the Ric/Hayden the Slug stuff, and the Carly with Jake stuff was so ludicrous.  

I do think the actor playing Valerie isn't bad, and I liked Dante.  Lulu.....brain death does not look good on her.  And glad to see that she wants Luke to say alive for her and Tracy and Rocco and Bobbie, but I guess Lucky and Aiden can just go to hell.

Luke was right, though, for the first time in forever, when he said "The World would be a better place without me".  Yes, Luke, yes it would.  

• Love 6
(edited)

I do think the actor playing Valerie isn't bad, and I liked Dante.  Lulu.....brain death does not look good on her.  And glad to see that she wants Luke to say alive for her and Tracy and Rocco and Bobbie, but I guess Lucky and Aiden can just go to hell.

Uh-oh boes, you mentioned Lucky. Ron has blocked you from his twitter! If you mention Robin, he's gonna call your high school principal!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
(edited)

I feel like I wanted to like Valerie, but I'm not into her or the story at all. And the actress does nothing for me. :/

I can't tell how I'd feel about her because I'm too biased. I do think she's pretty. I think she seems like a decent actress, although she can't seem to squeeze out a tear, although she's hardly alone on that front on this show. I do wish they had given her and Pat more scenes.

Edited by ulkis

I can't tell how I'd feel about her because I'm too biased. I do think she's pretty. I think she seems like a decent actress, although she can't seem to squeeze out a tear, although she's hardly alone on that front on this show. I do wish they had given her and Pat more scenes.

I just can't with any of this. Like, I can't get past pretending like Laura and Lucky aren't relevant in a story like this.

• Love 11

I just can't with any of this. Like, I can't get past pretending like Laura and Lucky aren't relevant in a story like this.

The show zombified my brain so much that I literally forgot how enraged I briefly was that neither Laura nor Lucky were mentioned as Luke's loved ones. I mean, really you can throw in the love of your life and your first child, right? I'm not even asking for Ethan, Robert, Holly, Anna and so forth because at least I have some self respect not to ask for the impossible.

I think the poster above hit it on the head when they said that they thought Ron likes soaps, just not this soap.

• Love 2

I may watch today to see some hot Nik/Greenlee action. The rest seems terrible. I'm already mad they threw Ric under the bus with his gross Liz obsession, but now it's Morgan. I miss my MWOP when he was pissed off at Sonny and looked like a sad puppy dog. If he goes down for the Michael stuff, Kiki better be right behind him.

• Love 1

That line about "coming together" was really the worst.

Ugh...just vile. And they even stuck in that line about Nik being caught between a rock and  a"hard place" while Greenlee was inching her hand down the front of his pants...how did that even get by the censors? Or have they too just given up and hope this show will soon be put out of its' misery.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think she had tears the first few day or two but they've had her hysterically weeping for 4 days straight. The poor thing is probably dehydrated

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

I watched her first two days, there was nothing. But I imagine we have so few criers on the show because it's probably pretty hard to conjure up actual tears in one take.

• Love 1

He did?  That is so stupid, Jason never gave a damn about ELQ.  And I can't picture Ned, Dillon, Skye, etc. rallying around him.

Nik's reasoning was regarding Jason's importance to the Q Family (relevant to the voting), and that he would support Michael, thus making it tough for Nik to take over ELQ. IIRC, Nik figures he can't do what he wants with ELQ if Jason, Michael, Ned, etc. stick together. Good, solid reasoning there Ron. *Eye roll* I buy that the ELQ business in its current state is worthy of international guru Nik's attention as much as I buy that the Corinthos organization as run by Sonny, Shawn and Duke scares other crime families, and regular adult citizens of Port Charles ... unless they know they're standing or have a vehicle parked a few feet away from a target Sonny has ordered Shawn to shoot. No vehicle or building greenery/landscaping is safe from him.  

• Love 4
I'm already mad they threw Ric under the bus with his gross Liz obsession

And some of us Liz fans are mad that they are throwing her under the bus with her gross Ric obsession.

So Ron couldn't figure out how to drag on the Luke and Jason plotlines without adding two new cast members?   By TV standards neither one is remarkable looking and the fraudster character looks to be Carly-lite.  More Jason, Sonny, and Carly - how's the weather on the barge?

• Love 1
(edited)

I think Val seems pretty good so far. Coming in and having to do nothing but cry, scream and wail plot-driven dialogue about the evil Spencers isn't a good look for anyone.

I like the character and think it's full of potential. I think the story - a transparent romantic obstacle for Lulu and Dante with a vendetta against the family - is just lame at the moment. You could push Dante and Val together more organically with time. I hope they will, I'm not betting on it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

Morgan and Kiki with their plan disgusts me. I hope they got found out very fast and it screws up Sonny ever getting anywhere near Avery. I'm ready for this story plot to be over. They don't care if anyone else gets hurt, they don't care if Michael gets hurt. Morgan's the worst, he should be showing some more remorse over his brother not Kiki. 

No wonder BC is revolting on Twitter.

Isn't Spinelli there too? There's no way they can all fit in there and it makes no sense as to why, if the Haunted Starr is sucessful they need to still live in that loft. Or Valerie can go with Tracy to the Q's, or Carly was all "we're family!" she can take her in or put her up in the hotel.

All the better to get the party started re: sexual tension and/or revenge schemes between Valerie and Dante, being in such close quarters.  But, yes, seriously, is Spinelli still living there?  If so, he's going to be getting a couchmate.  Perks of the Falconeri residence.  Or, did he move out, offscreen, natch?

My ultimate prob with this show is that there are no consequences for anything. What Nik is doing, for example, is unforgivable. But I'm sure everyone will get over it.

I would just like the writers to give us a reason why Nicholas needs ELQ so badly, and why folks knowing Jake is Jason would put the kibosh on his schemes.  I don't even care anymore if the reason makes sense.  Just give us one, Show!

I've given up on anyone in PC suffering real consequences for their actions.  It's a town full of hypocrites, enablers and apologists.

• Love 3

One thing Luke does know and should mention to, you know, Tracy, is the Legion of Doom's desperate desire to take over ELQ for...reasons.

I like the character and think it's full of potential. I think the story - a transparent romantic obstacle for Lulu and Dante with a vendetta against the family - is just lame at the moment. You could push Dante and Val together more organically with time. I hope they will, I'm not betting on it.

This.  Valerie is a character with a lot of potential that I'm already scared, given the non-subtle set-up, they're going to waste making her a later day Lisa Niles to spice up Dante/Lulu.

• Love 2

I think he likes the campy side of soaps.

He likes parodies of soaps. He likes Soapdish. He hates everything else about soaps. If it were up to him soaps would exist solely to be on The Soup.

He also gets to use soaps as a chance to degrade women. Haylee goes around town trolling for dick, because that's what a woman needs. 

I remember a quote Pauline Kael made about one of Ann-Margret's old old movies (from the early/mid-60's), saying that essentially her movies were tailored to make her seem dirty and reduce her to what men wanted to do to her. 

That's what I think of when I see this character.

I'm sure if she stays around long enough we'll learn that she was raped, but that she kind of liked it. 

• Love 2

I will say, I haven't liked the recurring element that women can't handle grief and get emotional/crazy (Sabrina, Valerie) and have to be talked down from the ledge by a man (Patrick/Felix, Dante).

As for Rebecca Budig, didn't she say something about her husband having cheated on her?  So they could do something with her resulting insecurities, but mostly, it seems to be an excuse for double entendres.

• Love 3
(edited)

In other news, somehow, I totally missed Morgan and Kiki letting the poor bystanding bartender get fired.  Fuck them!

I hope he slaps Olivia with a wrongful termination suit.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Olivia is under the belief that the bartender overserved Michael/didn't cut him off when he was clearly intoxicated when, of course, we know that Michael only had two drinks and that his behavior was because of "Operation Alcoholic".

• Love 1

Olivia is under the belief that the bartender overserved Michael/didn't cut him off when he was clearly intoxicated when, of course, we know that Michael only had two drinks and that his behavior was because of "Operation Alcoholic".

Thanks. I didn't want to watch the show just to find out.

After BC's twitter episode, I can see Morgan doing more vile and dumb shit

Jason never gave a damn about ELQ.  And I can't picture Ned, Dillon, Skye, etc. rallying around him.

I can't see Jason wanting ELQ to be taken over by outsiders, though. That would be a reason for the family to join forces.

One thing Luke does know and should mention to, you know, Tracy, is the Legion of Doom's desperate desire to take over ELQ for...reasons.

Seriously. If he can remember he threw in with Jerry, Helena, Faison, et al., he can remember what they're doing. Ugh. I'm sure we're in for more of Luke whining about how he doesn't deserve to live, blah blah martyr cakes.

I will say, I haven't liked the recurring element that women can't handle grief and get emotional/crazy (Sabrina, Valerie) and have to be talked down from the ledge by a man (Patrick/Felix, Dante).

The men handle grief with drugs: having a two-minute addiction (Patrick) or staring at a pill under a sofa for days (Lucky). (I agree with your general point, though, TeeVee329.)

• Love 4

Luke does know Soldier Boy is Jason Morgan. I remember during one of their many weird scenes she told him. I'm pretty sure it happened while they were at the docks and she was in white fur. It was really flippant and throw away and Luke rolled his eyes like he didn't believe her. So Luke actually does know who Jason/Jake is. I'm pretty sure he also referred to Soldier Boy as Jason Morgan on the phone with Helena, like "Your Soldier Boy, Jason Morgan. " Helena told him the whole story of Victor programming Jason, etc so I think he knows about Robin too.

• Love 2

I can't see Jason wanting ELQ to be taken over by outsiders, though. That would be a reason for the family to join forces.

But I also can't see ANY of the Quartermaines wanting ELQ taken over by outsiders, they should all already be rallying together and around Michael.  I dunno why Jason leading the charge would make the difference.

I still HATE how stupid the show made off-screen Skye look, just handing her shares over to Luke.  I need her to storm into town, slap Luke hard across the face, and demand the shares back.

• Love 3
(edited)

I didn't get to finish the show yet.

But I had to say how cute Sonny was with Avery and how well he handled Michael. ....awwww

And while I know Michael is being drugged he still can comprehend he is not sober and should have self selected to be away from Avery not argue with everyone. I mean one time I drank 2 drinks not realizing high altitude makes you more drunk if you aren't use to the altitude and I stumbled down the hall to my room, but I knew I was drunk even though I didn't drink much. Just b/c it doesn't make sense for him to be so drunk he IS that drunk and should have made better choices. Sonny was trying to get him to see this and he refused to listen. So even though Morgan and Kiki are mostly to blame Michael does have some control over his own actions.

Edited by Cattitude
(edited)

I didn't get to finish the show yet.

But I had to say how cute Sonny was with Avery and how well he handled Michael. ....awwww

And while I know Michael is being drugged he still can comprehend he is not sober and should have self selected to be away from Avery not argue with everyone. I mean one time I drank 2 drinks not realizing high altitude makes you more drunk if you aren't use to the altitude and I stumbled down the hall to my room, but I knew I was drunk even though I didn't drink much. Just b/c it doesn't make sense for him to be so drunk he IS that drunk and should have made better choices. Sonny was trying to get him to see this and he refused to listen. So even though Morgan and Kiki are mostly to blame Michael does have some control over his own actions.

That absolutely depends on the amount you're intoxicated. Sometimes, no, you don't have control over your own actions/don't know how to be reasonable. and the state he was in wasn't even Michael's fault, unlike if he had drank too much, because he was drugged.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 13

I keep expecting to find out that ELQ has some asset that is highly valuable, and they don't realize its value, but the LoD does.  Most likely, whatever it is can be used to further their evil plans.  I don't know what Helena has sold Nik on in terms of wanting ELQ, though.  I assume that, much like Kiki is going along with Morgan's plan and letting him think they're getting AJ back for Sonny, when she really plans on getting custody herself, Helena is allowing Nik to think that he's going to acquire ELQ and add it to his portfolio, when she really plans on either outright claiming it on her own or just raiding its assets to benefit her own agenda. 

• Love 2
(edited)

That absolutely depends on the amount you're intoxicated. Sometimes, no, you don't have control over your own actions/don't know how to be reasonable. and the state he was in wasn't even Michael's fault, because he was drugged.

I don't agree I don't think he was black out drunk. My understanding of the drug was it would make the alcohol affect him worse not drug him b/c he was fine when he was just popping the pills he didn't become out of control until he drank.  I think he will remember what happened and if you can remember then you can at least remove yourself from the situation. Sonny was trying to just get him to leave and he was refusing to acknowledge he was even having any problems when he clearly couldn't even walk.

If he has no memory of what happened the next day then I'll cut him a little more slack:)

Edited by Cattitude

That absolutely depends on the amount you're intoxicated. Sometimes, no, you don't have control over your own actions/don't know how to be reasonable. and the state he was in wasn't even Michael's fault, because he was drugged.

Exactly.  Michael's faculties were being affected by the drugs, holding him responsible for that is ridiculous.

And really, he shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place because Sabrina shouldn't have stopped and let Sonny try to work her.

• Love 9
(edited)

I don't agree I don't think he was black out drunk. I think he will remember what happened and if you can remember then you can at least remove yourself from the situation. Sonny was trying to just get him to leave and he was refusing to acknowledge he was even having any problems when he clearly couldn't even walk.

If he couldn't even walk, then that says that he's not going to think rationally. Just because someone will have the ability the next morning to remember something, doesn't mean a drugged/drunk person is in control of their own actions. It would be like saying well someone had two glasses of wine, doesn't mean they got drunk. People have different tolerance levels.

ETA: I can see this is going to go round in circles, so that's my last post on the subject, I swear. :)

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
(edited)
I dunno why Jason leading the charge would make the difference.

Maybe because he's been disinterested? I don't know. Jason has always been the goldenest of golden children. If anyone is slobbered over more than Michael, it's Jason. That has been tamed considerably with few of the older generation around, but Monica, at least, still favors him.

I don't know what Helena has sold Nik on in terms of wanting ELQ, though.

Isn't she blackmailing him by threatening his family? I don't know if it goes further than that. Or if it does, it's been very badly explained. I like KerleyQ's idea of ELQ having some asset that the Qs don't realize is valuable. At least that gives a concrete reason for the LoD being interested. The Cassadines always thought ELQ was a Mickey Mouse company, so for Helena to suddenly show an interest needs some 'splainin'. 

Sonny was trying to just get him to leave and he was refusing to acknowledge he was even having any problems when he clearly couldn't even walk.

That's because Sonny was trying to weasel a visit with Avery. If it had been Olivia, Michael wouldn't have been so irate.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2
(edited)

Exactly.  Michael's faculties were being affected by the drugs, holding him responsible for that is ridiculous.

And really, he shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place because Sabrina shouldn't have stopped and let Sonny try to work her.

I'll be glad to agree it's all Sabrina's fault:) ugh! I can't stand her now.

That's because Sonny was trying to weasel a visit with Avery. If it had been Olivia, Michael wouldn't have been so irate.

See I just don't see a parent trying to take advantage of the situation to see his child who was illegally taken from him as weaseling. He misses her and cares about her so it seemed like something any parent in that situation would have done. He just wanted to see her I don't begrudge him that b/c I also wouldn't begrudge Ava the same thing.

Edited by Cattitude

I really don't understand the point of Kiki

Don't try and understand it. It's one of those mysteries of life that will never be solved. Why are we here? What is life? Why is Kiki? Who ran over Dr Meadows? Does God exist?

As I noted earlier, if Valerie had any of that stuff, then she would be free to leave Port Charles and its misery behind, but now she gets to sleep in a cabinet at Lulu and Dante's loft!  It's a definite soap bugaboo of mine.

I kind of understand this. Pat was sick, and i ff'ed a lot of stuff, but I am assuming Valerie was her primary caretaker? That eats up a lot of time, and I am sure her mother was her top priority for a long enough time that her mom did indeed become " her whole life".

I don't think this is necessarily something he wouldn't do - after all, he and Sam are cousins, but they aren't particularly close

I don't know, I think they have a closer relationship than a lot of relatives on this show. He was very supportive during Danny's illness and she was in Boston a lot to support him and Spencer. i would rather he went completely dark than this bullshit we are seeing. It makes no sense.

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't agree.  I thought he did fine, and I like that he was stammering and confused with Sonny ... I thought Chad was fine.

I think he was fine, too. He just doesn't act drunk/drugged well in his face IMO. It's just because his lips are already so tiny and then he kept scrunching his face so they got even smaller and it was just hard for me to take him seriously. But I actually think he played the physicality of it great.

Jakeson is SO unJason-like that it's beyond annoying at this point.  He is nothing like Jason Morgan, and I feel like he's a wannabe mobster enforcer playing dress up.

I think Jakeson is becoming increasingly more Jason like and that is probably the very reason why I can not stand him.

... he was fine when he was just popping the pills he didn't become out of control until he drank.

Am I the only one that thought he was acting drugged-like before he even started drinking? CD pretty clearly was playing it that way IMO.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

So Spencer "finds" a male's large wedding band in the safe in a different place from where his father put it.  Instead of continuing to dig around for a sparkly diamond, he takes that for Emma?  Plot point.  Then in a non-Jake move, he flings it when Emma doesn't agree to be his one true love forever.  Now it will sit under the sofa, ignored by all including the maid until Patrick and Sam get busy on the sofa?  Or will someone else find it first?   (Cue dramatic music).

I love how a sex positive woman, Hayden, is not so subtly being presented as some sort of bizarro for not only wanting to have sex with a man she finds attractive, but VERBALIZING this desire in a clear, straight forward manner.

Thanks for the sexism GH.

I'm glad that Hayden got Nik to agree.  I was concerned that she'd end up with Sonny after striking out with everyone including Luke.  Nic (Nik?) and Hayden are hot together.  I can get behind the hook-up.  What seems a little quick to me is Hayden's change from being a lonely woman on Tinder who has money problems so she goes along with Ric's scheme for some needed off the books cash to her masterminding a plot of her own.

All I got out of this episode was manpainmanpainmanpain…why don't you feel bad about all this manpain? At least Nik got some ass, I know it's tough for him when he's not getting any on the regular.

Sure, Carly, great idea. Jake should totes give you info to give to Sonny…that won't up Jake's chances of death or anything.

The look on Morgan's asshole face in the previews was priceless. "Uh dur, that was a shitty thing to do, Daddy, but why? Are you mad? You look mad. I'll get you some bar ware to throw, you'll feel better." Seriously, that look is the same one my mom's dog used to give us after he misbehaved--utterly befuddled that we were not amazed by his antics.

Surprised but pleased that Jake didn't blab to Carly.   And loved Michael telling off Kiki and Morgan.  Seeing those two make-out was only slightly more gross than their plotting against Michael putting him, the baby and countless others in harms way.  For what?  So Sonny can hire a nanny to watch over Avery in his house?  Versus one in the Q mansion?   Avery looked adorbs again.

I like Valerie. I like Dante/Valerie even better. But this "she was my entire life!" Really? That's kind of sad. You had absolutely no other friends, acquaintances, interests, hobbies, or passions? Get out and live a little. Too bad you'll have to do it in Dante and Lulu's linen closet, because that's your new home. Wait, does Spinelli still live there? Nightmare.

How old is Valerie?  If she was Molly's age, OK.  If she's Lulu's age, then um, no.  I get her mom being her whole family.  But not her whole life.  Girl went to school I am guessing.  Why wasn't mom pushing her to have more of a life?  Did Pat not get married?  Val said her dad left after she was born.  So her last name is Spencer?  Is this going to tie her to Shawn?  Or Jordan's first husband?  You know everyone has to be related.   If Bobbi is in her mid 50s, Luke is in his late 50s and Pat is mid 60s?  When did Pat have Valerie? 

Pat and Bill Eckert walled up Tim Spencer in the basement.  So why does Luke hate Bill so much?  Because he got the title to the house?  Looks like no-one ever used it after the double murder.  Pat made it seem like Tim was there temporarily.  Was he moved?   Is he still in the wall?  Did that get destroyed by this soft bomb?

I'm glad that Hayden got Nik to agree.  I was concerned that she'd end up with Sonny after striking out with everyone including Luke.  Nic (Nik?) and Hayden are hot together.

Yup, it's with a K.

• Love 1
See I just don't see a parent trying to take advantage of the situation to see his child who was illegally taken from him as weaseling. He misses her and cares about her so it seemed like something any parent in that situation would have done.

He put Sabrina in a compromising position: Who's going to get mad at her, Sonny or Michael? Sonny knows perfectly well Michael doesn't want him to have any contact with Avery, so he works on the person with the least authority: Sabrina. 

As for Avery being taken illegally, yeah, karma sucks, Sonny. 

• Love 10

Pat and Bill Eckert walled up Tim Spencer in the basement.  So why does Luke hate Bill so much?  Because he got the title to the house?  Looks like no-one ever used it after the double murder.  Pat made it seem like Tim was there temporarily.  Was he moved?   Is he still in the wall?  Did that get destroyed by this soft bomb?

Oh, he's probably still in the wall. After all, the bomb only exploded in the middle of the room, not next to the wall! ;)

• Love 14

Oh, he's probably still in the wall. After all, the bomb only exploded in the middle of the room, not next to the wall! ;)

I think the bomb just broke one of the legs off that chair in the basement.  Everything else is just fine. 

• Love 12

I'd imagine that Valerie probably gave up a lot to care for her mom, as convalescent homes aren't cheap. Besides, what kind of education did Pat have when she took that bus to PA? Unless she ended up in a town that rhymes with "Panmew" and married a grouchy business cowboy named Asa, then I doubt they had much money. Since Val is biracial, I'm fanwanking that Pat was Bo's assistant and then she met his brother -in-law, RJ. RJ is Valerie 's father. Pat worked a lot of jobs to put Valerie through school, then she got sick. They were all each other had, as Pat warned her daughter to never fall for a smooth talker like RJ Gannon.

This is why she's so sad. The show is my head is better sometimes. And dammit, I'm sticking to this explanation.

• Love 5

Lola, you brought up a point I've been wanting to make since Spencer threw the ring, but always forgot...doesn't anyone clean Patrick's house? I mean, any vacuum is going to get jammed if it tries to pick up a ring, which means whoever is vacuuming would find the ring. Instead it's just going to sit there under the sofa for what, six months? By that time, the cobwebs will have cobwebs!

• Love 2
He also gets to use soaps as a chance to degrade women. Haylee goes around town trolling for dick, because that's what a woman needs. 

Not to ever defend Ron, obvs, but I could get into Niklee, and I don't even like Nikolas that much.

See I just don't see a parent trying to take advantage of the situation to see his child who was illegally taken from him as weaseling. He misses her and cares about her so it seemed like something any parent in that situation would have done. He just wanted to see her I don't begrudge him that b/c I also wouldn't begrudge Ava the same thing.

Regardless of whether or not Avery was taken away from Sonny illegally, she was taken away, and that means Sonny doesn't have the right to leave his snail-trail all over Sabrina (yeah, ew) to get a peek at the kid. Next time he can buy a judge of his own (or, y'know, blackmail one) and get his property, er, daughter back.

• Love 6

I can't find it in me to feel remotely bad for Sonny over the way AJ was taken from him.  Michael having the benefit of the judge who is dating his grandmother has nothing on what Sonny did to Jax to help Carly keep Joss.  Also, I doubt any judge not on Sonny's payroll would have believed he was fit to keep that baby, given the overwhelming evidence of Sonny's lifestyle, career, and violent tendencies.  The judge was merely insurance. 

ITA, Sonny's done far worse and has had his own judges on payroll along with dirty cops. Any real judge, especially one that found Maxie unfit should be finding Sonny's lifestyle the worst place for a child. It shouldn't have needed Walters to have that child removed from Sonny's home. 

• Love 11
  So Spencer "finds" a male's large wedding band in the safe in a different place from where his father put it.  Instead of continuing to dig around for a sparkly diamond, he takes that for Emma?  Plot point.  Then in a non-Jake move, he flings it when Emma doesn't agree to be his one true love forever.  Now it will sit under the sofa, ignored by all including the maid until Patrick and Sam get busy on the sofa?  Or will someone else find it first?   (Cue dramatic music).

Taking this to the speculation thread.

If Ron still had access to OLTL,  no doubt Pat and Valerie would have been living in Llanview.  "OMG, ya'll, Luke Spencer's sister was living in Llanview all this time!!!"

Yeah, but he wouldn't be cool enough to make RJ the father. Because RJ. And I do believe he had some shenanigans going on at that time to make him leave, assuming Pat's MS wasn't diagnosed till later and she left. Or maybe Pat went to Pine Valley and had an affair with not dead married cop, Jesse. Either one being Valerie's dad is better than Shawn. No one deserves to be related to Shawn. (Btw, if I'm putting Pat in Pine Valley, then yes, that home was run by Dr. David Hayward. Just in case anyone was wondering. )

• Love 2