Type keyword(s) to search

Where Are They Now? Special Episode Recap of Season 2 Couples

• Start Topic

Doesn't it take a while to go from K1 to working visa (which Mo has) to a full fledged greencard? I'm thinking it's YEARS -- like 5+. I have a friend who is an attorney who met her husband in college and they got married upon graduation at which time her student visa switched over to a spousal/working visa but it's been 5+ yrs and she doesn't have a green card yet. Mo intends to live like this for 5 yrs?? I realize he gets to come and go as he pleases, but at the end of the day Dani's apartment is his home for now and he looks ill every time he looks at Dani. Just saw on his FB fan page that he got a CDL (commercial drivers' license) this summer and seems to be looking for a trucking job. That may work for him -- an excuse to travel the country for weeks at a time; frankly I can see him convincing Dani he has a trucking job that'll take him away for 6 months and then just living at various truck stops between routes or shacking up with women he meets all over the country and then coming home sometime in 2016 to give Dani a hug. (WTF -- she says they kiss and hug in private and he says -- we're like every other married couple?? Which is it??)

You get two years on the conditional residence after which you should file for removing conditional status to become a permanent resident. Five years is for citizenship should you want it.

Edited by Raja
  • Love 2

Doesn't it take a while to go from K1 to working visa (which Mo has) to a full fledged greencard? I'm thinking it's YEARS -- like 5+. I have a friend who is an attorney who met her husband in college and they got married upon graduation at which time her student visa switched over to a spousal/working visa but it's been 5+ yrs and she doesn't have a green card yet. Mo intends to live like this for 5 yrs?? I realize he gets to come and go as he pleases, but at the end of the day Dani's apartment is his home for now and he looks ill every time he looks at Dani. Just saw on his FB fan page that he got a CDL (commercial drivers' license) this summer and seems to be looking for a trucking job. That may work for him -- an excuse to travel the country for weeks at a time; frankly I can see him convincing Dani he has a trucking job that'll take him away for 6 months and then just living at various truck stops between routes or shacking up with women he meets all over the country and then coming home sometime in 2016 to give Dani a hug. (WTF -- she says they kiss and hug in private and he says -- we're like every other married couple?? Which is it??)

He has her convinced that every other normal married couple kisses and hugs in private in his culture.  The CDL is a great idea for him because I think trucking brings in a reasonable wage.  I realize he won't give any of the money to Dani, but at least he won't have to take as much of her limited resources.

• Love 2

I didn't notice any twang. I know they're in Pennsylvania. Loved, loved, loved the baby sneeze.  I think they'll be great parents.

Everyone else is the same. I feel bad for Yamir being in this tiny apartment in the middle of Illinois while Chelsea works all day. He's still crazy about Chelsea, so that's good.

Dani is deluded. And Mohammed is a clear manipulator. He's got the mental abuse down pat. He knows exactly what to say to make everything her fault and make him the victim. Every answer did that. Made it come back to her as if it's her fault and he's just a victim. I don't feel one bit sorry for her. She spent money getting him here instead of stuff for her kids. Now her kids moods have to come after Mohammed. She clearly puts him above those kids. It's sad.

I always felt like Dani was just as good a manipulator as Mo, if not better.  To me, the two of them had an implicit agreement.  She got to have a guy that was way younger and much better looking than a guy she could snag in the US.  He got to move to the US and be financially supported.  Quid pro quo.  He kept up his end of the bargain, he came to the country, he went with her to all these places as her new, young, good looking boyfriend and probably made her feel superior to her friends and family.  She, on the other hand, completely snowed him about her financial status until he got to the US.  She knew darn well she barely had a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of, but she failed to tell him anything about her lack of money until his phone was shut off.  IIRC she had also lost her job, which would have jeopardized his ability to stay in the country.  

And every time he would even get a little upset about the fact that she hid things from him or that she misrepresented herself she would just start pathetically crying and pawing at him. I would have felt the same way about a guy that marries a trophy wife.  There is an agreement that isn't rooted in love.  The guy gets a pretty young girl to make him feel special, and the girl gets to be financially supported.  If they fall in love, great, but thats not the agreement.

• Love 11

I always felt like Dani was just as good a manipulator as Mo, if not better.  To me, the two of them had an implicit agreement.  She got to have a guy that was way younger and much better looking than a guy she could snag in the US.  He got to move to the US and be financially supported.  Quid pro quo.  He kept up his end of the bargain, he came to the country, he went with her to all these places as her new, young, good looking boyfriend and probably made her feel superior to her friends and family.  She, on the other hand, completely snowed him about her financial status until he got to the US.  She knew darn well she barely had a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of, but she failed to tell him anything about her lack of money until his phone was shut off.  IIRC she had also lost her job, which would have jeopardized his ability to stay in the country.  

And every time he would even get a little upset about the fact that she hid things from him or that she misrepresented herself she would just start pathetically crying and pawing at him. I would have felt the same way about a guy that marries a trophy wife.  There is an agreement that isn't rooted in love.  The guy gets a pretty young girl to make him feel special, and the girl gets to be financially supported.  If they fall in love, great, but thats not the agreement.

Thank you! She drives me crazy with her act.

She bought a toy from a poor country and she cries because it broke. I just can't with her being the victim. To me, she's not. Worse, she's the one who, despite everything, continues to sacrifice her real family to continue this sham. 

If the justice in your country throw Mo out (as they should), I hope he's not the only one to be punished, she should be too.

Here's wishing the sister get to have the children if she wants to.

• Love 10

I figured Brett and Daya wouldn't be  on the show since they were so outspoken about how they were edited badly and treated badly by TLC.  

Jason and Cassia complained about this too, nonstop, and yet there they are back in the reunion. I had to laugh when I logged on to Twitter yesterday and there on my news feed were tweets from Jason, complaining about how the reunion show was edited. Quelle surprise...

He's waiting on his green card. As soon as he gets it, he's gone. I hope ICE was watching this show.

I hope ICE has a full-time agent on this case. If not, let's lobby to create that position. We'll put one of those checkboxes at the end of next year's tax forms: Would you like to contribute $5 to the fund to deport Mo?

• Love 7

I realize that Dani is intellectually challenged, but she can't possibly believe that Muslims/Tunisians only kiss and hug. I mean, Muslim babies are born every day and she herself birthed 4 kids, she has to know where babies come from. If Mo has convinced her that none of that stuff happens in his culture, then he is a bigger con artists that I gave him credit for. 

I admit I snuck a peek at Jason ad Cassia's gift website. It's seems pretty expensive for what are basically peel and stick stickers that I can make on my printer at home. I suppose it might be something that a company may use to distribute little business gifts with a  company logo, I thought they might appeal as wedding favors, but I think their prices are too high for that.  

• Love 1

As soon as they're married, they can file for AOS. If all the forms are complete and fees paid, the green card takes about 6 months to get. Many times less.

I always have a chuckle when they show the couple pictures before the scene. Danielle and Mohammed's picture is photoshopped.

Mohammed sure does use being Muslim as an excuse for everything. But, he drank beer last season and that is a huge no-no in our religion. He likes to pick and choose what is convenient for him.

Danielle is pathetic. I followed that FB page and people had screenshots of conversations that they had with Danielle. The same lady who said she was pregnant with Mohammed's child, gave him a large amount of money. Danielle knew this and didn't care. It's obvious that likes to playbthe victim, when she is the one that creates all her problems.

• Love 4
I hope ICE has a full-time agent on this case. If not, let's lobby to create that position.

This came up over and over again last season. But is there really fraud here? He married her, he resides with her, and he participates as a member of the family. Isn't that pretty much all he has to do?  As far as I know, the regulations do not require him to love her (or even like her), show her any affection, or consummate the relationship. Nor does the law prohibit him from going on trips, interacting with other women, or accepting money from anyone who wants to give it to him. Not that I am defending any of this. I just don't think there are grounds for ejecting him.

• Love 7

This came up over and over again last season. But is there really fraud here? He married her, he resides with her, and he participates as a member of the family. Isn't that pretty much all he has to do?  As far as I know, the regulations do not require him to love her (or even like her), show her any affection, or consummate the relationship. Nor does the law prohibit him from going on trips, interacting with other women, or accepting money from anyone who wants to give it to him. Not that I am defending any of this. I just don't think there are grounds for ejecting him.

I agree, and I don't see Dani as this big victim either.  She saw Mohammad, thought he was hot and went for it, just because she wanted to show all her friends and family, "look at me, I have a hot husband."

• Love 7

I wonder if he blocked Dani and the rest of the family from that one? I remember seeing it, and yes, he answers all of the women who post there.

Dani's not quick enough to set up a second fake account with a photo of some young hot girl and come onto him... is she?

Even if she is, I doubt she would ever confront him. She seems wilfully ignorant to his activities. I bet her sister Sarah would totally Catfish him, and be quick to bring it to Danielle's attention. Not that it would do much good.

• Love 3

Has anyone heard the interview from Jason & Cassia did after the show aired? How about the podcast interview from Danielle? Both blew my mind.

where do I find these things.  i'm fascinated by Dani, she is like a trainwreck i can't turn away from.

• Love 3

I also saw on his FB that he's in Tunisia -- he had pics with his siblings and cousins at what looked to be a wedding or family party. What exactly do you think he tells them about his WIFE?? Wouldn't they ask to see a pic and then question how their handsome son/brother/cousin ended up with a middle aged woman who is just "adequate"? Or do we think this whole fam is in on it and totally supports it as a way to get his greencard (and IIRC there was no Muslim wedding ceremony and Danielle wasn't shown converting -- so his fam may not even think of it as a marriage).

If he is in Tunisia now that means he left with a green card, right? I can't imagine that you can leave without the green card as you risk not being able to come back, correct? What's the next step for him -- does he come back here? I imagine he could come back straight to NYC or wherever else he wants to be and never speak to Danielle again since he got what he needed from her? I wonder if this is a -- my husband walked out on me and I never heard from him again in life -- situation.

• Love 2

I also saw on his FB that he's in Tunisia -- he had pics with his siblings and cousins at what looked to be a wedding or family party. What exactly do you think he tells them about his WIFE?? Wouldn't they ask to see a pic and then question how their handsome son/brother/cousin ended up with a middle aged woman who is just "adequate"? Or do we think this whole fam is in on it and totally supports it as a way to get his greencard (and IIRC there was no Muslim wedding ceremony and Danielle wasn't shown converting -- so his fam may not even think of it as a marriage).

If he is in Tunisia now that means he left with a green card, right? I can't imagine that you can leave without the green card as you risk not being able to come back, correct? What's the next step for him -- does he come back here? I imagine he could come back straight to NYC or wherever else he wants to be and never speak to Danielle again since he got what he needed from her? I wonder if this is a -- my husband walked out on me and I never heard from him again in life -- situation.

I imagine his family is absolutely in on it and are planning on making their way over as soon as possible.  

But I can't help but think his family would make the most of an opportunity to live in the States.  My parents are foreigners and it was a big domino effect.  My aunt married my uncle who is american.  She then sent for my father, who then sent for my mother.  And so on and so forth.  Everyone comes, works hard to save money so that they can bring over the next person.  

I feel like Mo would have to go into witness protection if he ever fully left Dani.  She always struck me as someone who had more than a little crazy in her.  Like Mo would just leave her high and dry, come back to his apartment one day and find his new girlfriend poisoned or something.  I feel like Dani could one day end up on that Deadly Women show on the ID channel.

• Love 3

I imagine his family is absolutely in on it and are planning on making their way over as soon as possible.  

But I can't help but think his family would make the most of an opportunity to live in the States.  My parents are foreigners and it was a big domino effect.  My aunt married my uncle who is american.  She then sent for my father, who then sent for my mother.  And so on and so forth.  Everyone comes, works hard to save money so that they can bring over the next person.  

I feel like Mo would have to go into witness protection if he ever fully left Dani.  She always struck me as someone who had more than a little crazy in her.  Like Mo would just leave her high and dry, come back to his apartment one day and find his new girlfriend poisoned or something.  I feel like Dani could one day end up on that Deadly Women show on the ID channel.

That could take some time as they, siblings and parents, will be far down the preference list. His getting citizenship would move them up some.

• Love 2
Everyone comes, works hard to save money so that they can bring over the next person.

This is what typically happens. Many immigrant families also open small businesses in order to give everyone employment. Unfortunately, I don't see Mo working very hard or doing anything to pave the way for more family members. He seems to spend his time on social media and trotting off to "job interviews" with women all over the country

• Love 4

How did he get his green card so fast???

Of all people to get theirs the fastest - it's the shadiest relationship?

he probably had the rules memorized and sent in the paperwork filled out to the letter and put in the mail early,

I'm a little surprised at her though -- citizenship seems like the only leverage she has on him so I'm surprised she didn't try to prolong the entire thing.

• Love 2

He's only got his conditional green card.    To get the conditions removed they have to be married for at least 2 years and undergo another interview.   And they are going to have to prove a lot more than they live in the same house.   Which with all his "business" travel is going to be hard to prove.

I sure hope he doesn't stay in Tunisia too long.    With a green card, you can only be out of the country for so long.

• Love 2

He's only got his conditional green card.    To get the conditions removed they have to be married for at least 2 years and undergo another interview.   And they are going to have to prove a lot more than they live in the same house.   Which with all his "business" travel is going to be hard to prove.

I sure hope he doesn't stay in Tunisia too long.    With a green card, you can only be out of the country for so long.

Personally if I were Mo, I might take advantage of being out of the country to long... He would get the green card revoked & hide out from Dani in Tunisia! She would have a difficult time of finding him there. 

• Love 7

I agree with everything, except I did think he knew a little about her financial situation. For one, look at her. But really, didn't she say he sent her money a few times from Tunisia? Like once she needed help buying the girls shoes?

• Love 3

I agree with everything, except I did think he knew a little about her financial situation. For one, look at her. But really, didn't she say he sent her money a few times from Tunisia? Like once she needed help buying the girls shoes?

yeah -- now that you mention it, I kinda remember that....vaguely, but I can't remember the conditions, but that story sounds so familiar.

Ugh, I wish I remembered that story now!

• Love 2

Yes, he did send her money at least once, to buy shoes for the girls.  I remember people saying he probably used a stolen credit card to do it, or it was money he got someone else to send him.

And I agree - she's as much of a manipulator.  She probably gave him some sob story that may or may not have been true - I know people who pull that stuff - to gain his sympathy.  I think it's funny that two scammers are trying to out-scam each other.  They deserve each other.

• Love 4

I personally think he should stay gone but am wondering if he does not come back, will this penalize Danielle in any way? As in needing to fork over more cash for this man.

• Love 3

I personally think he should stay gone but am wondering if he does not come back, will this penalize Danielle in any way? As in needing to fork over more cash for this man.

I just wanted to shout out to OwlBWise for messaging me a link to an interview about the follow up that Dani did on a radio show.

I think it was very informative -- not sure what the mod rules would be for her posting the link in here since it is pertinent to the follow up from the TLC show.  The interviewers are a bit annoying (the woman has annoying vocal frye and the guy keeps trying to justify everything) but they are able to get some interesting information out of Dani, especially about how she admits she kinda made up a pregnancy to get attention.

• Love 1

The only penalty is that she would still be legally married should some other man or woman come into her life

• Love 1

The only penalty is that she would still be legally married should some other man or woman come into her life

Well, she has been talking to a man named Bobby from India.  However, it should be noted that even though there was some romance before, and she met him online they are now "just friends."

I wonder how she would get a divorce from a guy that was out of the country?

Well, she has been talking to a man named Bobby from India.  However, it should be noted that even though there was some romance before, and she met him online they are now "just friends."

I wonder how she would get a divorce from a guy that was out of the country?

That would depend upon the state, but her being abandoned makes it an easy slam dunk case just about anywhere but the Philippines. Depending upon the timeline IMBRA might kick in and she would need a waiver should she try to petition for another fiance.

• Love 1

He still has to be served.   That pesky Constitution and due process.   I run into this a lot.    Oh I married spouse, he/she took off as soon as he/she got the green card.   Haven't seen them since, want to get divorced.   "How long ago was that?"   Oh about 5 years.   "Yeah, you got to find them and have them served."   But I don't know where they are.   "There's this neat new invention called the internet.    PUt some effort in because if there is not divorcing in secret.   You have to serve them"   I get a lot of irate people when they find out they can't just wander into court and wander out with a divorce.  

• Love 4

He still has to be served.   That pesky Constitution and due process.   I run into this a lot.    Oh I married spouse, he/she took off as soon as he/she got the green card.   Haven't seen them since, want to get divorced.   "How long ago was that?"   Oh about 5 years.   "Yeah, you got to find them and have them served."   But I don't know where they are.   "There's this neat new invention called the internet.    PUt some effort in because if there is not divorcing in secret.   You have to serve them"   I get a lot of irate people when they find out they can't just wander into court and wander out with a divorce.  

Okay - - this is the part I was wondering about.  If you truly can't find them though and they have fallen off the face of the earth, but are presumably in another country can you, at some point, claim abandonment?  I know for some civil cases if you can show that you've made all attempts at personal service and you do service by publication you can move forward with the default process, but is there something like that for divorce?  Divorce default?

• Love 1

You have to jump through 10 million hoops to show that you have made efforts to locate the person and serve them.    Even a civil case, before you can get to service by publication you have to try to serve them.   You can't just go to court and say "hey person disappeared, can I use alternative service."   That's the last step, not the first.

Amy and Danny's baby is adorable but I still think they should have waited awhile before getting pregnant. I imagine Amy's day to day life is pretty isolating and depressing. Sadly, I see Amy realizing ten years and a couple more kids from now that she never really got to experience life and grow to resent Danny. I think he's a sweet kid but I think she'll get bored of him eventually. I hope I'm wrong and these kids live happily ever after but I doubt it.

I'm not sure what to make of Jason and Cassia. I don't know if she really loves him or if it's all about the green card. She's definitely not a gold digger because Jason doesn't appear to have much money. Anyway, I predict she'll be bored in Tampa too because her husband is a boring guy. I can't see Jason getting down at the club. She'll probably end up going out alone and hooking up with some hot guys are own age.

Edited by grumpypanda
  • Love 5

I think it's a little presumptuous to assume that raising children is not a real life experience or one that will garner resentment.  Amy doesn't strike me as unintelligent or incapable of making informed decisions about what she wants to do with her life.  She did choose to pick up and move thousands of miles from home to a foreign country afterall.  And I think there is something to be said about having your children a little younger.  They will still have plenty of time together after raising their kids to travel or do the things they might not otherwise be able to devote time toward. (And I say this as a 37 yr old who has no children and is currently going through IVF with the hubby).   

Obviously no one has a crystal ball into their future, but they seem like a happy little family and there is no reason to think that raising children will necessarily change that.  

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 4

Amy and Danny's baby is adorable but I still think they should have waited awhile before getting pregnant. I imagine Amy's day to day life is pretty isolating and depressing. Sadly, I see Amy realizing ten years and a couple more kids from now that she never really got to experience life and grow to resent Danny. I think he's a sweet kid but I think she'll get bored of him eventually. I hope I'm wrong and these kids live happily ever after but I doubt it.

I don't know why Amy's life would be isolated. There must be dozens of mommy and me get togethers either at a public library, her church or some other form of organization like the YMCA or community center.  She can meet other young moms with tots and spark some friendships.  If she is isolated it's because she or Danny choose to be.

• Love 6

I don't know why Amy's life would be isolated. There must be dozens of mommy and me get togethers either at a public library, her church or some other form of organization like the YMCA or community center.  She can meet other young moms with tots and spark some friendships.  If she is isolated it's because she or Danny choose to be.

I would be curious to know their exact religious beliefs. I remember when the first were introduced on the show, I looked up and the program they met at was kind of "Duggar like". It was pretty much about women birthing kids, large family, purity, young marriage. Maybe not as strict as the Duggars but their were ATI people who had attended the Bible Study that Amy and Danny met at so it is all not as innocent as it looks. Watching Amy and Danny might be more typical long term then the Duggars. Most of these couples live pretty merger , they have large families but never get the education to get employment  to reach middle class.

• Love 2

I would be curious to know their exact religious beliefs. I remember when the first were introduced on the show, I looked up and the program they met at was kind of "Duggar like". It was pretty much about women birthing kids, large family, purity, young marriage. Maybe not as strict as the Duggars but their were ATI people who had attended the Bible Study that Amy and Danny met at so it is all not as innocent as it looks. Watching Amy and Danny might be more typical long term then the Duggars. Most of these couples live pretty merger , they have large families but never get the education to get employment  to reach middle class.

Wait.. what?  What isn't "as innocent as it looks"?  This post is confusing.  And there are lots of people who live a middle class life without advanced degrees.  I don't even get that sense about Danny and Amy.

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 1

Aw, I missed the update!! I am so happy to read that Danny and Amy have a baby. I really, really loved Amy last season - she was such a sweetheart and I'm sure she's a wonderful mother.  I doubt her life is very isolated. Based on what I saw of her bridal shower, there are a lot of young women in Danny's family who she has probably befriended and if some of them are young moms, even better! She was religious, too, so I imagine she has friends from her church.

Not surprised Daya and her husband were not apart of this. I remember them being quite upset about the show.

I feel for Yamir. I still don't get why they didn't stay in his country since Chelsea speaks Spanish and could have possibly extended her visa if she found work. But I guess he's happy where he is and that's all that matters.

• Love 1

Wait.. what?  What isn't "as innocent as it looks"?  This post is confusing.  And there are lots of people who live a middle class life without advanced degrees.  I don't even get that sense about Danny and Amy.  And if you're going to judge education then perhaps you should make sure your post is grammatically correct.  

Sorry, I meant innocent in the respect that they are 2 young kids in love. They went to the Bible study to find a spouse and get married young and have a large family. The education comment was that from what I can tell several of the faiths that went to the same bible study, do not believe in certain advanced education or limit higher education. Amy seems like a lovely intelligent young women and it would be sad to see her and Danny live off of him working various construction jobs to make ends met due to religion.

I know by living it that a degree means nothing some economies and areas of our country. I would assume(I have lived in upstate NY ) that in rural PA, a degree would be useful to get a decent steady job with benefits. Where I live now, in the rural desert,  I have a 2 graduate degrees and my husband has a degree and a trade class he took in high school makes him way more money then any job we could get advanced degrees. Our area is full of retirees that need certain repairs and services and few people trained. Last year there were 110 applicants for every teaching spot and lists of unfilled jobs in most trades with great pay and benefits.

• Love 1

Sorry, I meant innocent in the respect that they are 2 young kids in love. They went to the Bible study to find a spouse and get married young and have a large family. The education comment was that from what I can tell several of the faiths that went to the same bible study, do not believe in certain advanced education or limit higher education. Amy seems like a lovely intelligent young women and it would be sad to see her and Danny live off of him working various construction jobs to make ends met due to religion.

I know by living it that a degree means nothing some economies and areas of our country. I would assume(I have lived in upstate NY ) that in rural PA, a degree would be useful to get a decent steady job with benefits. Where I live now, in the rural desert,  I have a 2 graduate degrees and my husband has a degree and a trade class he took in high school makes him way more money then any job we could get advanced degrees. Our area is full of retirees that need certain repairs and services and few people trained. Last year there were 110 applicants for every teaching spot and lists of unfilled jobs in most trades with great pay and benefits.

I think I took it the wrong way and didn't mean to come off so aggressively so I apologize.  I think I've become a little sensitive because I see so much Christian bashing happening in all walks of life as if it's the in thing to do, and worse, acceptable, so unfortunately I bristle at any perceived slight these days.  I'm a Catholic and have felt especially attacked over the last 15 years.  I apologize if I was too reactionary.

• Love 3

Love Yamir and Chelsea..and the song was cute....I think they would do great in Miami, he is really cute and talented

Danny Amy and Baby....sweet....I hope his family is nice to her or that he at least stands up to that dad

the Hitches don't bother me too much - I think they both sort of annoying and delusional but it seems to work for them in their odd way

but then....Mo and Dani.....this is actually a tragedy....where is Shakespeare when you need him? Dani is delusional...and when I heard that she went along with a 2 year restraining order on her son ? Yow...that is beyond sad. Some sort of intervention is needed there..it is not even fun to watch them at this point. Just sad

Edited by still hoping
  • Love 2

When will Danielle's family and ::cough:: friends realize that she is doing all of this for attention? She is (barely) restraining her glee at hearing all the concern for her regarding Mo. She is at the center of attention with everyone pleading with her to rethink her relationship! You can do better! He's not good enough for you! Let us help you! I'll fight for you, mom! Please. She is never. Ever. Ever. Going to be the one to initiate the break up with Mo. She can barely hid her smile whenever confronted by a concerned party.

As for Mo, poor guy doesn't seem super quick on the uptake, and he really thinks that he's pulling one over on ol' girl. Ha. I've seen enough Lifetime movies to see how this ends - and it ain't gonna be pretty. As they say, people that marry for money have to earn every cent.

• Love 8

When will Danielle's family and ::cough:: friends realize that she is doing all of this for attention? She is (barely) restraining her glee at hearing all the concern for her regarding Mo. She is at the center of attention with everyone pleading with her to rethink her relationship! You can do better! He's not good enough for you! Let us help you! I'll fight for you, mom! Please. She is never. Ever. Ever. Going to be the one to initiate the break up with Mo. She can barely hid her smile whenever confronted by a concerned party.

As for Mo, poor guy doesn't seem super quick on the uptake, and he really thinks that he's pulling one over on ol' girl. Ha. I've seen enough Lifetime movies to see how this ends - and it ain't gonna be pretty. As they say, people that marry for money have to earn every cent.

Wow, I never looked at it like that, but you're right, Danielle is positively gleeful whenever someone offers her help, or says she deserves better than Mohammed. It was enough of an ego boost to be able to walk around with her Tunisian arm candy. Now people are saying SHE can do better than HIM! Of course it's in terms of how he treats her, not looks but I'm sure she's telling herself that she's quite a catch.

• Love 3

It's sad to see the role reversal dynamics between Dani and her daughters. They are the sensible adult voices, and she's the impulsive, irresponsible, short-sighted teenager. The daughters know the score with Mo, but Dani is the emotional child in the family and won't listen to reason. 

Here's what's worse than a crummy stepdad: constant upheaval over the crummy stepdad, with him unpredictably leaving and rejoining the family, and mom's mood zooming up and down with his moves. Those kids don't even have the opportunity to learn to live with a bad status quo. I hope they can get jobs or scholarships and GTFO of that house. They can't fix the situation. They're stuck.

• Love 6