Type keyword(s) to search

Where Are They Now? Special Episode Recap of Season 2 Couples

• Start Topic

I really really need to know if DaniMo made it. Are they still in loooooove?
And what about Hitch and his [snip]?

I really want them to go back to season one too. What about the Colombian shoe designer who married the guy in - was it in OK?
And the loser mormon guy who was going to do his damnedest to knock up his wife and tier her down before she realized she could do soooo much better than him and took off to NYC to be a model?

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

I really really need to know if DaniMo made it. Are they still in loooooove?

I really want them to go back to season one too. What about the Colombian shoe designer who married the guy in - was it OK?

And the loser mormon guy who was going to do his damnedest to knock up his wife and tier her down before she realized she could do soooo much better than him and took off to NYC to be a model?

Jason and Cassia still post together on Facebook. I've seen a post here and there in my newsfeed, but never really take the time to read much or poke around their account. The last post of theirs I actually read was congratulating Amy & Danny on their new baby. I think Russ & Paola are still together in Oklahoma. And I think Kirlyam and Alan are together too.

I actually have zero knowledge, just enough from peeking at social media every so often.

Please refer to the couples by their names. Not less-than-nice references.

I called her bitch in reference to the Hitch Bitch t-shirt she wore all last season. I thought that made it fair game. No offense intended.

• Love 11

Just tuning in for the last few minutes, and I'll have to watch it from the beginning later. Danny and Amy's baby is so cute! Without seeing how his obnoxious family is treating them and how Danny responds, it looks like they have grown up and really love each other and their son. I'm happy for them, and I think as long as Danny can make sure that his wife is treated with the respect she deserves, they can be happy together.

• Love 1

I forgot how irritated I get hearing Chelsea's vocal fry up-talking. Did Yamir get a perm? I wish they could move somewhere with a big Latin music scene.

The actual video is much better than what they showed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qwoCDm3pEns

Danny has really bad breath? Um, dude, maybe you should see a dentist. Amy almost sounds like she's developing a southern twang. I'm glad we got to see them experiencing the new baby, and the tears of joy. And that little sneeze!!

Dani... no words. She hasn't changed a bit, and she's still as delusional as ever. Did she tell us that they only kiss and hug when they are intimate? I swear I think that's what she meant when she said that they only do that in private. The word sex was never mentioned. Her kids are way smarter than she is, she should listen to them. At least Cory has a valid excuse to stay away from Mohamed. Does Dani work or just play goofy golf, sit on the sofa and surf Facebook? And he's been posting photos of him out partying on his trips, without her. What does she think he's doing?

I really feel bad for Dani. But she does have blinders on. How does Mohamed have women who are "just friends" here in this country already? And he won't look at her when he talks to her... he talks "at" her. And when they were sitting side by side during their interviews, his arms are crossed and her arm is draped on his leg. Very telling.

At least I got to see Ron with his beloved Swiffer. And those cute dogs in the float! I love Ron, he's a great dad and he just cracks me up for some reason. Cassia, I'd love for you to tell us how much of the conversations between you and Jason were "for show" or for real. :) Jason... having your phone out at dinner -- eBay sale or not -- come on, guy. But I get what he is saying about that ka-ching sound. I still keep my phone off during meals with others. :)

• Love 8

Danny has really bad breath? Um, dude, maybe you should see a dentist. Amy almost sounds like she's developing a southern twang. I'm glad we got to see them experiencing the new baby, and the tears of joy. And that little sneeze!!

I didn't notice any twang. I know they're in Pennsylvania. Loved, loved, loved the baby sneeze.  I think they'll be great parents.

Everyone else is the same. I feel bad for Yamir being in this tiny apartment in the middle of Illinois while Chelsea works all day. He's still crazy about Chelsea, so that's good.

Dani is deluded. And Mohammed is a clear manipulator. He's got the mental abuse down pat. He knows exactly what to say to make everything her fault and make him the victim. Every answer did that. Made it come back to her as if it's her fault and he's just a victim. I don't feel one bit sorry for her. She spent money getting him here instead of stuff for her kids. Now her kids moods have to come after Mohammed. She clearly puts him above those kids. It's sad.

• Love 10

Anyone know of any social media presence for Justin or Evelin?

Ok....now I MUUUST know about them!! Why wernt they there??

Ohh and Big Lipped Brett and his cconcubine

@evelynluna819 recent pics of Justin, so I guess they r still in Luuuuuv

Also: @miss_dhiah

Private acct...but main photo has them together...and she looks preggers

Edited by Christi

Does Dani work or just play goofy golf, sit on the sofa and surf Facebook? 

On both her mac laptop and her smartphone at the same time. Did anyone notice that? Her and her daughters don't lack for electronics that is for sure. Notice one of them with a tablet also. I am curious as to their ages and as to whether they are in school.

I don't even know what to say about the Dani/Mo situation anymore. I can't even point and laugh anymore. It is just sad. I mean pitiful sad. Like one of those save the animals commercials with the Sarah Mclachlan song "Arms of the Angels" playing sad.  When Dani met the sister she hadn't spoken to in months for drinks her head just got lower and lower as she sat there. I just pity her at this point.  The only good thing is that Mo's pay checks are helping out some.  Dani is just determined to stay blind. It can't be anymore obvious that Mo can't stand to be around her, isn't remotely attracted to her and is out of there as soon as he gets that green card. 

Jason's dad is indeed awesome. He gives great advice, swiffers like nobody's business, has awesome dogs and lays a mean pvc pipe (no double entrendre intended). Did anyone notice the shot of the black poodle with own its ear in its mouth? So cute!  Jason's dad is so wise.  The couple do need their own place. Jason probably would have lived there forever if he could. I am sure they have early bird specials in Tampa too Jason. I do wonder if that ka-ching was for $399.00 or $3.99. 

Yamir really does love him some Chelsea and I am liking that Chelsea really acknowledges how much Yamir gave up to follow her to come to that small mid-Western town. She put her money where her mouth is and invested in his music video. Can believe they share a twin bed?!?! They are cute and Yamir's English has really improved and I hope he gets a job real soon now that he has his work permit.

Fave couple of the night was definitely Danny and Ami. Count me as super surprised that they already birthed a baby. They just felt super isolated because there was no family or friends shown (aside from skypping with Ami's mom) around them AT. ALL. which made me wonder about the state of things. Danny still seemed a bit delusional to me because he was excusing his dad's statements about interracial relationships and not really welcoming Ami or having anything to do with her or them (and he said this at the rehearsal dinner) with his dad being nervous about his son getting married, when really it sound like old fashion racism to me. 

• Love 8

Dani is deluded. And Mohammed is a clear manipulator. He's got the mental abuse down pat. He knows exactly what to say to make everything her fault and make him the victim. Every answer did that. Made it come back to her as if it's her fault and he's just a victim. I don't feel one bit sorry for her. She spent money getting him here instead of stuff for her kids. Now her kids moods have to come after Mohammed. She clearly puts him above those kids. It's sad.

I also have a hard time pitying a woman who not only spent money she didn't have on a selfish man who obviously doesn't care about her, but moved said man in with her 3 teenage daughters, even though she barely knew him. Sorry, but that's kind of an epic parenting fail. As a mom, she needs to put her kids first. They didn't ask for any of this bullshit.

Sorry if this invasive, but does anyone really think Dani and Mo are doing it? I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that their marriage was never consummated. Makes it easier to get an annulment. I'm sure if Mo told her that in Tunisia, husbands and wives shook hands and that's how babies are made, she would believe it.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 8

Chelsea and Yamir seem very sweet and in love. I did think that it would be a good idea for them to move to Miami or LA when they cam afford it. Yamir made a huge sacrifice by moving to America, so I think if Chelsea really wants the best for his music career, she would move across the country so he can have more opportunities.

Same thing with Cassia and Jason. Tampa is a bigger city and the cost of living is probably higher, but I think that it's a doable compromise.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 3

Nothing has changed with Jason and Cassia. Still in the land of retirees. Cassia wants to move and I suppose Jason does too. Are either of them employed beyond selling junk on ebay? They will never be able to move if they are saving money selling $3.99 balloons. Who would rent them an apartment with no jobs? No wonder Jason says they need "thousands" to move. They probably would have to pay a whole year's rent in advance to get a landlord to agree to let them be tenants with no job.    Now Cassia might be pregnant? They will never move out of Jason's dad's house. 

Dani says there's no proof that Mo is sleeping with other women? What does she want, video? The fact that Mo takes off for weeks at a time is apparently not enough for Dani. And I assume that Mo isn't working.

Danny and Ami were sweet and the baby is adorbs. Yamir and Chelsea seem to be doing fine also. 

I figured Brett and Daya wouldn't be  on the show since they were so outspoken about how they were edited badly and treated badly by TLC.  

• Love 3

For everybody who keeps saying, "Why doesn't Danielle open her eyes? Why doesn't she understand that Mohammed is only using her? Why doesn't she put her kids first?"

Because her eyes ARE open. She DOES know that Mo is only using her. She DOES know that she puts a man over her kids.

She doesn't CARE.

Why not? Because this is another example of narcissism run wild. She has no source of SELF-respect or SELF-worth. It all has to come from somewhere else, and she will use anyone she can to get some feelings of respect, love, worth, etc. If she has to pay someone, which is essentially what she's doing with Mo, she will.

She is not willing to find a husband in the age-and-looks bracket that she could realistically expect to find. Nope - not good enough. Not enough ego strokes there. She wants a hot young guy to make her look and feel like a real catch, so she bought one. And she's NOT giving him up for anything or anyone.

And Dani's not the only woman to do this. The Internet boards are full of aging woman from America and the UK who give young foreign men the world to come to their country and make them feel like they're wonderful and a prize catch.It can be hard to watch a mother do this, but it happens every day. Woman can be just as narcissistic as men. Dani is no different from the men on this show (and elsewhere) who look outside the country for the kind of hot young arm candy that they could never expect to get in their own world.

Dani ignores her kids and family because they are supposed to feed HER ego by supporting her buying a young husband, and she punishes them by ignoring and disregarding them when they don't. 

Sick, sick, sick, but at least this show has exposed a lot of this.

Edited by okerry
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18

Okay, so I'm watching this now and it's really sad watching Corey talk to his mom. Obviously his choices to threaten Mo were his own, and he can't blame anyone else for that. But I felt for him when he said that if Danielle came to his hearing, it might have lightened his sentence.

• Love 4

What I didn't get was this-if Mo has a job, how does he manage to get so much time off to take his jaunts to NYC, Las Vegas, Atlantic City, etc. And if he doesn't have a job, how does manage to pay for these trips? Is Dani that dumb that she foots the bill for him to go off and enjoy himself without her? And I don't believe for a minute they are having sex. She mentioned only hugging and kissing. I think she would have been happy to tell the world they were doing it, if they truly were.

I think it's great that Jason and Cassia want to get their own place in Tampa, but agree with the above posters that they should both get jobs to make it happen a lot sooner. At the rate they're going, they'll be seniors themselves before they move out of Senior Land Spring Hill.

Yamir needs to get a day job to fall back on. Danny and Amy's baby is so cute, but it must be so hard for her to be so far from her family right now. Hopefully Danny's family is there to help her out.

Too bad we didn't see the other two couples, I would have liked to see how they were doing as well.

• Love 4

I squee'd when I saw Ron and his swiffer.

Chelsea and Yamir are utterly adorable. I just love them. I thought it was cute that she was so shy when they were filming the video. From the beginning I thought they had a plan for Yamir's career. To me it looks like they are being sensible--tiny apartment, Yamir writing songs and working on his English, Chelsea working. I'm sure they'll go somewhere with a livelier music scene eventually, and I wish them nothing but the best. They are madly in love and its sweet to see.

Jason is really funny. He's so deadpan you never know if he's joking, but I think he's probably really funny in real life. He and Cassia crack me up, for real.

Dani. oh god. I felt such a wave of hopelessness come over me when the camera pans from Dani, flaked like a beached whale on her couch, checking her facebook, across the room to her girls, all glumly glued to their phones. Not a book, not a hobby (knitting? board games? houseplants? sewing? drawing? crafts? cooking/baking?) in evidence. I was profoundly grateful that that was not my life. And yes, Mohammed can hardly abide her. Dani to me seems like she's living in some sort of fantasy land, in which she is a TV star. Every time she was in a staged scene she couldn't contain her smirk and side glances to the cameras. I bet she moves her delusional ass to Hollywood and pursues and acting career.

Danny and Amy, cute baby, cute couple. Not much to add.

• Love 8

What I didn't get was this-if Mo has a job, how does he manage to get so much time off to take his jaunts to NYC, Las Vegas, Atlantic City, etc. And if he doesn't have a job, how does manage to pay for these trips? Is Dani that dumb that she foots the bill for him to go off and enjoy himself without her? And I don't believe for a minute they are having sex. She mentioned only hugging and kissing. I think she would have been happy to tell the world they were doing it, if they truly were.

I thought they  said that the "trips" were for job interviews.  Now, I am still in college and am not as experienced in the ways of the world as a classy man like Mohammed, but I don't think they have interviews in Las Vegas for positions in Ohio.  Do we even know what he does?  He said physical work, for 13 hours per day.  Let's see, physical work in Las Vegas...a male stripper perhaps?  It makes sense, that's how he's meeting all of these women.  Just call him Magic Mo. 

• Love 6

Well, I decided to come aboard and give my two cents after watching last nights show. I must say I agree with what everyone has said. Dani knows damn well Mohammed is screwing around on her. But, she is desperate for a man and does not care what he does and finances his little trips. I would like to have seen how Brett and Daya are doing but I admire them for not allowing themselves to be filmed after the shitty edit last year. I guess the couple in Calf. felt the same way.

I also like Jason's father and hope Jason takes his advise and moves to Tampa. Making profits of $3.99 from ebay sales could take forever to save any money to move.  Cassia has been more than patient.  Danny and Amy and Chelsea and Yamir seem to be happy and love each other. Danny and Amy's baby was beautiful.

Edited by NEGirl
  • Love 5

Mo only worked for two weeks, got fired or quit.

Toaster!! I've missed you, glad to see you again! :)

Okay, so I'm watching this now and it's really sad watching Corey talk to his mom. Obviously his choices to threaten Mo were his own, and he can't blame anyone else for that. But I felt for him when he said that if Danielle came to his hearing, it might have lightened his sentence.

She took Mo's side. She's done that every time she brought him into her children's lives.

How does Mo meet the women he travels to visit? Is it on social media? And how stupid are these women to be vying for his attentions? I wonder if they are paying his way.

My guess, the women on Facebook who are ga-ga over him have been flying him here or there and footing the bill. I'd bet on it.

Cassia is in college, now, I think.

• Love 4

These people are So. Damn. Depressing. 

Cassia needs to get out of bed before noon and get herself a job. Although Jason creeps me out, he does wait on her hand and foot. What does she do for him? 

Yamir needs to get a job. If he was so popular and his group was so hot in South America, where is all of his money? I never understood this, it doesn't add up. He needs to stop dreaming about making it big in America. It's not going to happen. 

Mo needs to get a job. He tells Dani he is traveling to all of these different states on job interviews, and this is what she chooses to believe. My god, she is delusional. And depressing. 

Amy is too good for Danny. What a nerd, bad breath and all. I wish she would move back to be near her lovely mother. So sad her mom won't get to visit her and her  new grandchild for a year. Amy must be so lonely. 

I just can't with these couples. 

• Love 4

Cassia needs to get out of bed before noon and get herself a job. Although Jason creeps me out, he does wait on her hand and foot. What does she do for him?

I think that was "for the show", hence my question that maybe Cassia can answer when she has time. She's been bombarded on Twitter, Facebook and Periscope.

I thought they  said that the "trips" were for job interviews.  Now, I am still in college and am not as experienced in the ways of the world as a classy man like Mohammed, but I don't think they have interviews in Las Vegas for positions in Ohio.  Do we even know what he does?  He said physical work, for 13 hours per day.  Let's see, physical work in Las Vegas...a male stripper perhaps?  It makes sense, that's how he's meeting all of these women.  Just call him Magic Mo. 

He worked only a couple of weeks at a beer distribution warehouse.

The trips are funded by mistresses.

Like some dude that barely speaks English and has only a high school education is going to be flown around the US for interviews!

• Love 5

Danny and Ami's son is so cute. I like how happy she looks now.

Yamir and Chelsea did look like they are moving forward in life. I liked how much he adores her. I have yet to watch the video.

Jason and Cassisa surprised me that they were still living with his dad. From all the comments Jason makes on Facebook, I assumed they were doing much better now. The dogs floating away was cute.

Mohammed and Danielle did not look amused with each other. Danielle could not even look at her sister while they sat out side the restaurant. Danielle knew Sara? was telling her the truth.

When I went on sm earlier I was shocked again when it wasn't Danielle yeling at fans, but Cassia! If they have not moved by now, her firey temper may hinder that dream. Future costumers look at sites like Facebook & Twitter. Like an employer would.

• Love 1

Too bad we didn't see the other two couples, I would have liked to see how they were doing as well.

Justin/Evelin and Brett/Daya probably didn't like the way they were edited and decided not to do the show.  On the first season, Louis/Aya complained about how they were portrayed and refused to be part of the "Where Are They Now?" show. 

I don't get Mohamed.  He says that he isn't happy and does nothing but complain.  He keeps saying that returning home is an option and yet he is still here. 

• Love 1

I know nothing of immigration law, but I believe that Mo's status anywhere along the line would be impacted by a divorce. So that means he has to stay married to her for quite a while. And she is probably too deluded to understand that when she applied for the K-1, she is legally bound to support him financially as long as they are married. So he can basically do whatever he pleases. Dani probably figures that that marriage license will eventually bring him back to her, which it will, but not to build a life together. 

• Love 3

I know nothing of immigration law, but I believe that Mo's status anywhere along the line would be impacted by a divorce. So that means he has to stay married to her for quite a while. And she is probably too deluded to understand that when she applied for the K-1, she is legally bound to support him financially as long as they are married. So he can basically do whatever he pleases. Dani probably figures that that marriage license will eventually bring him back to her, which it will, but not to build a life together. 

According to a co-worker of mine who is from England and who is married to an American, you have to stay married for 5 years.

Dani... no words. She hasn't changed a bit, and she's still as delusional as ever. Did she tell us that they only kiss and hug when they are intimate?

I thought she said , "Yes we are intimate, we kiss and hug". That's Dani's definition of intimate. I don't think there is any sex going on between those two. Hell, Mo looks like he wants to vomit every time he looks at her. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6

I LOVE Jason and Cassia! They crack me up. 

so glad his dad gave him the advice to move out.  I'd miss the pool though (which looks like they obviously got it cleaned up for Cassia - and the dogs)

Dani and Mo seemed to have moved up a bit in their housing.  Their apt or whatever looked pretty nice.  They weren't living in Sandusky previously right?? My brother lived there for a few years and I have family there so it was interesting seeing familiar places on tv. 

Someone please tell me what was up with Danny's hair... He grew it out super long on top and just slicks it back? It looked so bizarre... 

And I call bogus that Chelsea and Yamir can't afford an apartment large enough to fit a double size bed in Galena. It's not like they're living in Chicago. I can't even share a twin bed with my cats. 

Also I'm wondering if Cassia legally can not get a job yet?? That's probably why she sleeps until noon... nothing better to do with her day except for packing up gift baskets. 

• Love 1

I feel like Jason and Cassia were trying to create a storyline and make their relationship look like this big work in progress because they want a reality show documenting their journey and lives.  They pimped this special out all over social media and they are constantly trying to drive followers to their FB account.  

• Love 6

I feel like Jason and Cassia were trying to create a storyline and make their relationship look like this big work in progress because they want a reality show documenting their journey and lives.  They pimped this special out all over social media and they are constantly trying to drive followers to their FB account.  

do people make money off of having a lot of FB followers, or is this a way for them to get people to buy stuff from them on Ebay?

do people make money off of having a lot of FB followers, or is this a way for them to get people to buy stuff from them on Ebay?

I'm not sure if they use it to help their ebay business.. but if a reality show or some sort of fame is their endgame, then having a big social media following is a good start.  It shows a network that there is interest and money to be made off of them.  

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 3

Wait, Mohammed has his own facebook page. He has quite the fanbase. Women are always talking to him and he talks back.

Then Dani made a facebook page for she and Mohammed and one of her family members kept posting or something.

Sad.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1

I wonder if he blocked Dani and the rest of the family from that one? I remember seeing it, and yes, he answers all of the women who post there.

Dani's not quick enough to set up a second fake account with a photo of some young hot girl and come onto him... is she?

• Love 3

I don't think it's always ego that causes older people to choose younger people. It's like your body ages but you, your consciousness doesn't age. That's why older people look in the mirror and say , "that's not me, that's not how I feel inside."

• Love 6

Doesn't it take a while to go from K1 to working visa (which Mo has) to a full fledged greencard? I'm thinking it's YEARS -- like 5+. I have a friend who is an attorney who met her husband in college and they got married upon graduation at which time her student visa switched over to a spousal/working visa but it's been 5+ yrs and she doesn't have a green card yet. Mo intends to live like this for 5 yrs?? I realize he gets to come and go as he pleases, but at the end of the day Dani's apartment is his home for now and he looks ill every time he looks at Dani. Just saw on his FB fan page that he got a CDL (commercial drivers' license) this summer and seems to be looking for a trucking job. That may work for him -- an excuse to travel the country for weeks at a time; frankly I can see him convincing Dani he has a trucking job that'll take him away for 6 months and then just living at various truck stops between routes or shacking up with women he meets all over the country and then coming home sometime in 2016 to give Dani a hug. (WTF -- she says they kiss and hug in private and he says -- we're like every other married couple?? Which is it??)

• Love 3