Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

(edited)

IMO, you are giving the K's, way more power and influence than they have.  This nation does not resolve around them.  In as far as Caitlyn, there is also a generation that connects her with her Olympic glory days - that of the great American hero; which is a big part of this story. 

I also think you are way under estimating the intelligence of the general public.  People are smart enough to figure things out for themselves.  And if there are people who are so traumatized by people they do not know, except for seeing on a TV show, they really have way deeper issues.

And yet, a piece like this appears in the New York Post, one of the most widely circulated daily newspapers in the most influential city in the world:

Why Caitlyn Jenner is the most shameless Kardashian of them all

With precise timing and careful orchestration, Bruce Jenner turned his transformation to Caitlyn into a publicity stunt.

Anyone who sees it differently isn’t thinking clearly.

Caitlyn is an attaché of the monstrous Kardashian publicity machine, which has bankrolled an entire network, put the national media in a stranglehold, and persuaded an entire generation of adoring fans to embrace its relentless banality.

The former Olympic athlete has shown them all — especially ex-wife Kris, the family’s master puppeteer — that she’s beating the Kardashians at their own game.

Her transformation on the July cover of Vanity Fair — from Bruce, a hulking, ruddy-faced guy in a ponytail and sweatpants, into Caitlyn, a 1950s-style bathing beauty whose imperfections have been smoothed over through the wizardry of modern graphic design — has been carefully crafted into guaranteed newsstand gold: She’s a product, the most glamorous Kardashian of them all.

It comes less than six weeks after Jenner sat down with Diane Sawyer for a “20/20” interview in which she referred to herself using male pronouns. Now that he’s a she officially, the pronouns are female, and it has nothing to do with matters of spirit, emotion or identity.

As the poster girl for the transgender community (because this photo is here to stay, like it or not), Jenner — with her photographer, Annie Leibovitz — is selling an image that camouflages the years of struggle and self-doubt she revealed to the Sawyer audience.

It’s all about strategy. And in her case, the magazine cover, which will be on newsstands for a month, serves as a walk-up to promote Caitlyn’s reality show, “I Am Cait,” premiering July 26 on — where else? — the E! network. If roughly 20 million watched the Sawyer interview on ABC, you can imagine the numbers E! is dreaming of for premiere night.

“I’m not doing it for money. I’m doing it to help my soul and help other people,” Caitlyn told Vanity Fair. “If I can make a dollar, I certainly am not stupid. house payments and that kind of stuff. I will never make an excuse for something like that. Yeah, this is a business.”

E! has shelled out plenty of do-re-mi to the franchise — reportedly signing Mama Kris with a $100 million contract — so it’s not a stretch to imagine that Caitlyn is earning a pretty penny for her show, of which she is also an executive producer. If she has any brains, she will follow the Kardashian sisters into the land of endorsement deals. Yesterday’s Wheaties cereal box is tomorrow’s MAC ad. Or, if the ratings tank, a Metamucil spot.

Even her new name has marketing potential. Since we don’t associate the name with anyone famous, she’s free to do what she wants with it.

“In terms of branding, it was a great choice,” says Jennifer Moss, founder and CEO of babynames.com. “Maybe she took that into consideration.”

A Kardashian thinking about branding? Nooo.

Of course, we will have to see how Kris and her spawn top Caitlyn’s transgender reveal, which was a social-media sensation. Looking at the numbers — she reached 1 million Twitter followers in four hours and called it “another world record” — Kris could take a page from Caitlyn’s book.

A Kardashian thinking about branding? Nooo.

At the peak of its popularity, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” which premiered in 2007 and is now in its 10th season, drew 4.67 million viewers for its fifth-season premiere. Ratings have eroded by half since — a mere 2.37 million viewers watched Sunday night’s episode.

Now that the Kardashians have pushed the limits of the franchise, viewers might be getting bored. It was no accident that the elder Kardashian children did not comment to Sawyer on Caitlyn’s transformation, leaving thoughts to be expressed only by the mothership.

And speaking of Mom, her tearful reactions to Caitlyn’s decision were captured on a very special two-night episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” dubbed “About Bruce.” The ploy worked: The cumulative rating for the two nights was 7.7 million viewers.

Caitlyn and the Kardashians continue to battle it out to see which one is the bigger media hog.

The day of Caitlyn’s Vanity Fair cover release just happened to coincide with Kim Kardashian West’s Glamour magazine cover. Naturally, the Vanity Fair cover was bigger news and wiped Kim — one of the great bores of our time — from the media coverage.

It’s like watching “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?” to see what Bette Davis wouldn’t do to wipe Joan Crawford off the screen.

The way I see it, the only way for the Kardashians to top Caitlyn Jenner, now, is for Kris to become a man.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/03/why-caitlyn-jenner-is-the-most-shameless-kardashian-of-them-all/

Some will protest that the New York Post has a conservative bent, so of course the writer's going to look down his nose at Jenner.   But I don't detect any editorializing or judgment about Jenner's gender identity in this piece, or his choice to transition.   This piece looks at Jenner in the light that a great many, if not most, people see him today -- not as an Olympian of 40 years ago, but as a kard-karrying member of the Kardashian klan.   As a person whose primary interest is fame, publicity and profit.

And with that, I'm done with this.    My opinions on the subject and how it all affects things I care about, they won't make an ounce of difference, so what's the point of going in circles.

Thanks to everyone who read or commented on my posts.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 4
(edited)

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that.  I'm sure Casey seems pretty stable and a nice level headed young woman. Burt seems like an ok guy, but who really knows. I would say Brody and Brandon are more Kardashian than people would like to believe.

I actually really like Brody and Brandon, mostly because I don't take them too seriously, but I would say that they are far more like Kim, Kris, and Khloe than Casey.

I agree people seem to conveniently forget that Brody and Brandon had their own reality show before most people even knew who the Kardashians were.  I believe they played up the whole sons of Bruce Jenner thing too. Don't even get me started on how Brody made sure he was cast on The Hills.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

I agree people seem to conveniently forget that Brody and Brandon had their own reality show before most people even knew who the Kardashians were. I believe they played up the whole sons of Bruce Jenner thing too. Don't even get me started on how Brody made sure he was cast on The Hills.

I remember the show. It sucked!

I'm not at all claiming the older Jenner kids are perfect/normal. Even before all the famewhoring though, their moms made sure they had relationship since their common parent didn't seem to care.

(edited)

And yet, a piece like this appears in the New York Post, one of the most widely circulated daily newspapers in the most influential city in the world:

Some will protest that the New York Post has a conservative bent, so of course the writer's going to look down his nose at Jenner.   But I don't detect any editorializing or judgment about Jenner's gender identity in this piece, or his choice to transition.   This piece looks at Jenner in the light that a great many, if not most, people see him today -- not as an Olympian of 40 years ago, but as a kard-karrying member of the Kardashian klan.   As a person whose primary interest is fame, publicity and profit.

And with that, I'm done with this.    My opinions on the subject and how it all affects things I care about, they won't make an ounce of difference, so what's the point of going in circles.

The New York Post???  It was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York, and the only news outlet to receive more responses calling it "not credible" than credible.  They've had a history of lawsuits for bad reporting and have a reputation for sensationalism, blatant advocacy and conservative bias. It's like quoting TMZ as the "bible" for legit journalism.   But even if they were legit, one source does not speak for all of America.  There are numerous articles/interviews that can counter this.

Edited by escape
  • Love 2

I remember the show. It sucked!

I'm not at all claiming the older Jenner kids are perfect/normal. Even before all the famewhoring though, their moms made sure they had relationship since their common parent didn't seem to care.

I agree Brody and Brandon seem like total fame whores, at least when it suits their goals and purposes, but they also seem to not live their lives in public the way the Kardashians do. They try to control their message/ story and are unwilling to completely sell their souls... I can respect that.

• Love 1

While it's true that Caitlyn Jenner isn't the first transgender public figure, I resent some members of the media's going overboard and acting like she is. As for Caitlyn's being better known than Chaz Bono & Laverne Cox, like I say, "Just because a billion people eat at McDonald's, that doesn't mean that the food's gourmet."

• Love 4

I agree Brody and Brandon seem like total fame whores, at least when it suits their goals and purposes, but they also seem to not live their lives in public the way the Kardashians do. They try to control their message/ story and are unwilling to completely sell their souls... I can respect that.

For me though that is just because the Kardashians are more successful than they are.  Brandon I will cut a little slack, but if we are talking about Brody he has been doing reality TV longer than Kim, it is just none of his shows have been as successful.  Brody and Brandon (if it would help his music career) would gladly live their lives in front of the camera.

Like I said I actually like Brody and Brandon, but let's say that if we were going to put all ten children on a scale of "famewhore/attention seeking", then for me Brody would actually be above Kim at the top of the list.  It's just that Kim is more successful at it than he is, not for a lack of Brody trying.

For me though that is just because the Kardashians are more successful than they are.  Brandon I will cut a little slack, but if we are talking about Brody he has been doing reality TV longer than Kim, it is just none of his shows have been as successful.

I agree, Princes of Malibu was the 2 of them being spoiled freeloading brats, years before KUWTK started then when it was cancelled Brody and Spencer went off to The Hills and Brody even had another one reality show too. Brandon and Brody jumped onto KUWTK when it was offered to them. Now Brody's hooked up with E! for his "Sex with Brody" show. 

Brody especially is a total fame magnet like a Kardashian it's just that his shows weren't that popular other than The Hills. 

• Love 3

While it's true that Caitlyn Jenner isn't the first transgender public figure, I resent some members of the media's going overboard and acting like she is. As for Caitlyn's being better known than Chaz Bono & Laverne Cox, like I say, "Just because a billion people eat at McDonald's, that doesn't mean that the food's gourmet."

I dont find it hard to believe to be honest. Because you have to keep in mind Bruce Jenner was a HUGE name for a very long time. I was  very young back in Bruce's heyday and yet I can still remember how popular he was with the Wheaties boxes and being such a big sports figure. Much more well known than Laverne and Chaz.  Chastity had a lot of exposure when she was very young on her parents show but she herself was never a bigger name than ".Bruce".  Frankly I dont get why this all has to be a competition. The transgender world is big enough for all of them to make an impact and some may have a bigger impact on some, it may be a matter of who you relate to more. Whether you hate the Kardashians or not (and the level of hate thats out there is IMO bordering on insane,) has nothing to do with the fact that Caitlyn was at one time a very well respected athlete.

I'll be perfectly honest.  I always liked Bruce and so far I like Caitlyn from what I'm seeing.  I dont think she's being overexposed yet and I dont  view a magazine spread and a sit down interview to be famewhorish. I think I'm finding myself almost sort of mellowing towards the Kardashians ever since this shit with the Duggars has erupted.  The Kardashians may be obnoxious and annoying famewhores but they havent reached that level of despicable and practically seem harmless by comparison. 

On topic I really like the pic Caitlyn tweeted out the other day of her with a few of her girlfriends.  That outfit she was wearing was very nice and would have loved to seen it from the front.  It just looked really pretty and not OTT.

• Love 4

The interesting thing with all the accusations of being a famewhore...Caitlyn Jenner hasn't said a word nor been seen 'out' since her Diane Sawyer interview. She has made 4/5 tweets and been heard in voiceover or on tape...but she hasn't been snapped by the paps, she isn't giving interviews, she has been absent. That may be why the coverage can seem so insane--she isn't out there doing follow-ups or talking to media. IMO for someone to be famewhorish they have to be out their being a whore for attention...apparently Caitlyn was in San Francisco visiting the HRC.

• Love 2

The New York Post???  It was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York, and the only news outlet to receive more responses calling it "not credible" than credible.  They've had a history of lawsuits for bad reporting and have a reputation for sensationalism, blatant advocacy and conservative bias. It's like quoting TMZ as the "bible" for legit journalism.   But even if they were legit, one source does not speak for all of America.  There are numerous articles/interviews that can counter this.

You can gripe about the New York Post, but there's no bias in the piece.   In fact, the writer almost seems to admire Jenner's manipulation of the media, crass though it may be.

I ran across this item since I last posted.   It's about Kristin Beck, a transgender activist and former Navy SEAL, and her disgust with Bruce Jenner's Kardashianism.   This didn't appear in the New York Post.

“He’s no hero” says transgender former Navy SEAL of Bruce Jenner

Norfolk, Va. – Former Virginia Beach Navy SEAL Kristin Beck is blasting Bruce Jenner for how the Olympian is revealing his transgender journey in multiple news segments.

“He’s no hero,” said Beck during an exclusive interview with NewsChannel 3.  “I`m seeing too much of that money grubbing reality show crap.”

Beck revealed her transgender journey during a 2013 interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, two years after the decorated veteran retired from the Navy.  During an interview with “The Insider” earlier this month, Beck drew comparison’s between her journey and Jenner’s after his interview with ABC News.

Now, Beck said she believes Jenner’s decision to space out certain pieces of information is not helpful to the LGBT community.

“He’s keeping everything secret and parsing out information to fish out another 17 million viewers to make another million bucks,” said Beck.  “It’s shameful and you’re not a hero if all you’re doing is trying to make money.  You can’t be an example if all you are is just that reality show machine.“

ABC news does not pay for interviews.  Jenner will reportedly reveal more about his journey in the “Keeping up with the Kardashians” reality show.

“There are kids, transgender, LGBT kids who are killing themselves every day because they have no hero to look up to,” said Beck.  “They see no future.  They feel isolated, and this could have been a really good example of what you can do and could have saved some lives.  But instead, you’re going to make a few bucks.  Disappointing.”

Beck has written and book and completed the documentary “Lady Valor.”  She is also running for Congress in Maryland.

“I took the road where I made a documentary, did everything real quick and just said hey, here it is, here’s the information if you want to know about it,” said Beck.  “And now I’m going to universities and speaking for free at colleges and universities all around the country.  I’m barely breaking even but I’m trying to show people who we are as normal folks, as something you can look and say okay I can understand it.”

NewsChannel 3 reached out to Bruce Jenner’s publicist for comment, but has not received a response.

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/13/hes-no-hero-says-transgender-former-navy-seal-of-bruce-jenner/

• Love 2
(edited)

You can gripe about the New York Post, but there's no bias in the piece.   In fact, the writer almost seems to admire Jenner's manipulation of the media, crass though it may be.

I ran across this item since I last posted.   It's about Kristin Beck, a transgender activist and former Navy SEAL, and her disgust with Bruce Jenner's Kardashianism.   This didn't appear in the New York Post.

Those against Caitlyn will cherry pick and post the negative response.  The glass is half empty syndrome.

I defer to the above.

Edited by escape
  • Love 2

Stop sniping at each other. If you can't express your opinion without taking jabs at other posters, don't post. Any posts ignoring this (and the previous) mod note will be deleted.

• Love 1

I agree people seem to conveniently forget that Brody and Brandon had their own reality show before most people even knew who the Kardashians were.  

Actually, the first one of them who was on a reality show was Kourtney of all people. She was on Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive in 2004.

• Love 1
(edited)

Actually, the first one of them who was on a reality show was Kourtney of all people. She was on Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive in 2004.

That show aired summer '05 the same summer as Princes of Malibu. My point is Brandon and Brody tried to have a Kardashian type show focused on them and it wasn't successful. Personally I think Brody's best friend Spencer Pratt is worse than any of the Kardashians. Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
(edited)

Anyone read the Vanity Fair article on Caitlyn? Not much new in terms of what was touched on in the Diane Swayer interview. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't appear to be a puff piece. It appeared to be unbiased in my opinion, touching on all aspects of her life, including her less than stellar moments. 

Edited by jonesingjay
  • Love 1

Wow.  News!  Someone wore boots!

Good lord.  Fuck this.  There's only so far you can take the concept than ANY attention helps a whole cause, when Kardashian-light stories like "She wore boots!" is what's being printed.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder what size those boots are?

From what Khloe said, Caitlyn  wears a size 13(M). Khloe has no idea what the (M) is for.  

If that outfit is typical of Caitlyn's day to day, I can deal, if she veers off into Kim/Khloe/Kylie territory, I'm done. I saw a pic of Kris today with her newly lifted 59 yr old tits exposed. One looked a bit higher than the other. And Kylie definitely got her implants. 

I guess her boobs were another of her insecurities. Thin lips and small boobs, she was obviously cursed at birth.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Future Headlines: 

Caitlyn Jenner Has Lunch

Caitlyn Jenner Can Touch Nose With Tongue

Caitlyn Jenner Nip Slip

Caitlyn Jenner Caught Wearing One Of Bruce's Old Sweaters

• Love 3

DIXbFoC.gif?1

Funny you should use this picture, the first thing I thought of when I saw the post asking what size the boots are, I thought of Paris Hilton & her size 9 feet.

• Love 1

This had to be awkward. May be they weren't all there at the same time and did it staggered? Khloe and Kendall posted a picture Dune buggying in Caitlyn's Dune Buggy so they were for sure there together.

Great that Rob left the house though. He should stay in Malibu.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/21/caitlyn-jenner-fathers-day-celebrates-malibu-kardashians-jenners-kim-brody/

Catilyn Jenner celebrated her first Father's Day with her children, and there's a lot more significance than you think.

Caitlyn's kids from all 3 ex-wives came together for the shindig at her Malibu house.  Of course it's the first time she's celebrated the holiday as a woman.  Caitlyn has told her kids she will always be their dad.

But there's more.  Caitlyn never celebrated Father's Day with all her kids.  Kris organized Father's Day events, but the boys and Cassandra rarely went. 

Now that there are no wives to organize Father's Day parties, Caitlyn -- like many single dads -- is left to her own devices. We're told Sunday's festivities were initiated by Caitlyn.

Interesting some of the Caitlyn's sons are celebrating with her daughters ... they don't really socialize together.

Whatever ... hopefully a good time was had by all.

You know, I wish her well and all, but I'm over the whole Caitlyn thing. I read the Vanity Fair article and like the guy who wrote it, it was a back and forth of feeling sorry for her -- for feeling trapped into living a lie for most of her life -- and being infuriated with her and disgusted with how self-absorbed and almost victimized she came across. In my opinion, she uses her transgender issues as an excuse for being a shitty father, for being an asshole, and I have a hard time with that. We can all come up with reasons and excuses about why we do things we shouldn't do or neglect the things we should. It's great that now that he's a she she's finally taking the lead in celebrating father's day with her children. But she's able to do it because she's suddenly happy with herself? Because she finally feels good about herself? Umm, no.

I don't know; maybe it's me, but I'm of the school of thought that when you're a parent, you do some stuff you don't feel like doing or don't want to do because it's your job. I do understand how and why Bruce kept perpetuating the Jenner myth and denying reality, but I don't sign off on it as his reason for being a piss poor father and husband and continuing to marry and have kids even when he knew he wasn't responsible dad/husband material. I'm guessing the reason his marriage to Kris worked so long is because the arrangement worked for both of them until he simply couldn't reconcile it any longer.

I guess the upside is that since the non-participating family members of Caitlyn's show attended the father's day celebration that it's not all made for television, because honestly, that was my first thought. It will be interesting to see if any of it ends up on the show.

• Love 3

OMG.  Stop the presses.  Who cares about Caitlin.  Who cares about the Kardashian/Jenner kids having genuine fun together.  Who cares about North still looking adorably confused.

KANYE WEST IS SMILING.

And I mean all of that sincerely.  Oh Kanye.  Hopefully somebody will tell you that when you smile, you look less like a colossal asshole and more like a human being. 

• Love 1

And I mean all of that sincerely.  Oh Kanye.  Hopefully somebody will tell you that when you smile, you look less like a colossal asshole and more like a human being.

That will be the end of the smiling.  Regardless of the smile, he's still a colossal asshole and will likely remain so. 

• Love 6
(edited)

People states that is Cassandra standing between Caitlyn and Burt, but I think that's actually Burt's girlfriend. 

Kanye looks genuinely happy

Yes, it's Burt's girlfriend. People corrected the story.

"On Monday, Jenner, 65, Tweeted a photo of herself dressed in a flowing, white wrap dress and standing in front of a dune buggy with sons Burt and Brandon Jenner, Burt's girlfriend Valerie Pitalo, daughter Kendall Jenner, stepdaughters Kim Kardashian West and Khloé Kardashian, daughter-in-law Leah Jenner, son-in-law Kanye West and granddaughter North West."

Edited by Artsda
(edited)

Wow, Burt's girlfriend looks so much like Brandon's wife, Leah. They could be sisters.

In that photo,Caitlin looks exactly like what I pictured her to look like in normal, everyday life. Like an awkward man with huge feet, and no taste dressed in tacky women's clothing. Amazing what lighting, a stylist, makeup artists and photoshop can do.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2

Wow, Burt's girlfriend looks so much like Brandon's wife, Leah. They could be sisters.

In that photo,Caitlin looks exactly like what I pictured her to look like in normal, everyday life. Like an awkward man with huge feet, and no taste dressed in tacky women's clothing. Amazing what lighting, a stylist, makeup artists and photoshop can do.  

He went off roading in that dress? 

• Love 1

Well, Caitlyn has to get used to the work it takes to maintain the image she rolled out to the world via Vanity Fair. I have to admit that I'm a little curious into how she'll settle into day to day life as a woman. Being female is so much more than boobs and vaginas, makeup and long hair, bras and panties. Sometimes I enjoy getting dressed up and other days I feel like "why bother." I suspect that men feel similarly (such as with shaving, for example). I don't know what it is that makes me female, particularly since I don't have or want kids, but I just know it's right and it has nothing to do with a feminine appearance most of the time. And I guess that's what makes me curious about how Caitlyn handles it, what she eventually settles into and how she defines living life as a woman.

Kim doesn't look too ready for off-roading with (what I'm assuming is) a tight dress and strappy heels.

• Love 1

I'm not sure where this top photo came from, but I can't even with this. Apparently Caitlyn is the type of vapid woman that gives women a bad name. There is more to life than make up and looking clueless. What's next? A quote about how math is hard for girls? 

• Love 3

I'm glad she had a nice Father's Day since it was her first as Caitlyn.  Nice she had a group surrounding her and I think that's important for her. Because I am such a bad person, when I first saw the photo, I actually thought Caitlyn was Khloe.  I'm not saying that to be mean or funny, I actually thought that was Khloe.  Glad it's not just that K group too and his other family was included.

(edited)

You know, I wish her well and all, but I'm over the whole Caitlyn thing. I read the Vanity Fair article and like the guy who wrote it, it was a back and forth of feeling sorry for her -- for feeling trapped into living a lie for most of her life -- and being infuriated with her and disgusted with how self-absorbed and almost victimized she came across. In my opinion, she uses her transgender issues as an excuse for being a shitty father, for being an asshole, and I have a hard time with that. We can all come up with reasons and excuses about why we do things we shouldn't do or neglect the things we should. It's great that now that he's a she she's finally taking the lead in celebrating father's day with her children. But she's able to do it because she's suddenly happy with herself? Because she finally feels good about herself? Umm, no.

I don't know; maybe it's me, but I'm of the school of thought that when you're a parent, you do some stuff you don't feel like doing or don't want to do because it's your job. I do understand how and why Bruce kept perpetuating the Jenner myth and denying reality, but I don't sign off on it as his reason for being a piss poor father and husband and continuing to marry and have kids even when he knew he wasn't responsible dad/husband material.

There are parents who are blind and deaf, who have lost limbs, who have returned from war with shattered bodies and minds.  There are parents who struggle with debilitating diseases like multiple sclerosis and ALS, parents who are fighting aggressive cancers knowing they're probably going to lose in the end.  There are parents who are dirt poor, parents who work 60-80 hours a week, parents who live in third world countries and have to listen to their children cry from hunger.   There have been generations of parents who were in the closet -- and many who still are today.   There are parents who live in countries where expressing your true self can mean imprisonment or even death ... All over the world there are parents who have crosses to bear yet they still do whatever they possibly can to put their children's welfare and happiness first.   They sacrifice.   They suffer in silence.   They deal.  

Jenner blaming his failure as a parent on his gender dysphoria is a cowardly excuse, especially in light of the luxurious life he was blessed with.   And to see that "off-roading" photo plastered all over the national news as America's big Father's Day story is a disgusting insult to all the real parents of the world who do the best for their kids through good times and bad, whatever the cost.

And from a transgender point of view, Jenner making himself the center of national attention on Father's Day seems pretty fucked up.   He says he's a woman.   Women don't celebrate Father's Day.   Yes, he's still their father and has a right to be honored by his kids, but it should have been done privately.  Instead, he used the occasion as an opportunity to remind the world of his male self.    Pick a side, Bruce.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 7