Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

On 9/29/2020 at 10:13 PM, nexxie said:

If they are a couple, why wouldn’t Caitlyn be happy to flaunt it? 

I’m sure Caitlyn would love to flaunt that she’s sleeping with a 20 some year old.

On the other hand I don’t know if Sophia would love to flaunt that she’s sleeping with a 70 year old.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 2/6/2021 at 7:23 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Caitlyn’s makeup free face looks like that of a reconstructed burn victim. That old skin is pulled way too tight:

Ugh.  The amount of delusion and falsehood in this video is insane.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

What was the falsehood?

Well I don't feel like watching the whole thing again to list them all but from the beginning - that Kylie's passion for makeup led her to her fabulous career as an entrepreneur at the age of 17 😄 

• Love 5
On 2/8/2021 at 2:09 PM, princelina said:

Well I don't feel like watching the whole thing again to list them all but from the beginning - that Kylie's passion for makeup led her to her fabulous career as an entrepreneur at the age of 17 😄 

Oh no, don't shatter my illusions about the focus and drive of the child prodigy that led her to become a billionaire without completing HS or even attending college.  

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

To me, Caitlyn is not a personable reality tv character.  During her show, she seemed out of sync with peers and family.  Maybe, too much of a pampered life, though she also reports being at odds with her feelings for most of her life.  

(edited)
40 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

To me, Caitlyn is not a personable reality tv character.  During her show, she seemed out of sync with peers and family.  Maybe, too much of a pampered life, though she also reports being at odds with her feelings for most of her life.  

Then how does she seem to be more of an asshole now? You'd think finally being able to transition into who she really is and who she hid for essentially her entire life would make her grateful, kind, and empathetic. She's just a jerk. Always was. Her transition unfortunately didn't impact her jackassery. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Then how does she seem to be more of an asshole now? You'd think finally being able to transition into who she really is and who she hid for essentially her entire life would make her grateful, kind, and empathetic. She's just a jerk. Always was. Her transition unfortunately didn't impact her jackassery. 

Well, you put it better than I did......🤣

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 6/22/2021 at 7:48 PM, SailorGirl said:

I've read somewhere that transgender people often have a form of autism as well, which could explain the disconnect and why she doesn't seem to be able to put herself in the shoes of other people.

In any event, transition just changes the presentation. It doesn't really change the core of who a person is.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

I was just watching Daily Pop on my DVR & the recording went a minute past the show into an old episode of KUWTK. It must have been fairly old because Kourtney was talking about doing a nude preggo photoshoot. Kim was looking at her phone (of course), & said something about how long & lustrous Bruiser's hair was looking & Khloe said that was how she wanted her hair to look.. I just started to laugh, they had absolutely no idea. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

This is from the article

Khloe chimed in: "I don’t have any idea where mom’s headspace is with Caitlyn or herself or Sophia. I don’t know if she’s even ready for that conversation."

They keep pretending that Sophia is her manager or a friend, but she's clearly not. You can tell from what Khloe said that the family knows she's not, but are going along with Caitlyn's story. 

Whenever I see Caitlyn on tv making comments, giving her opinion,……I just stop and wonder how anyone stands to be around her.  She’s so condescending, ill informed and off putting.  Ugh….she seems to have no sense of humor anymore.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That is so f****** weird Like why would you say that. 

Like you see her all the time at the damn Starbucks that you miss seeing her like are you checking for Lady Gaga Caitlyn? 

She was obviously pointing out she and Gaga are besties just hanging out at the coffee shop! LOL! No seriously, you know she was trying to imply they are some sort of friends and she totally got shut down. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

She was obviously pointing out she and Gaga are besties just hanging out at the coffee shop! LOL! No seriously, you know she was trying to imply they are some sort of friends and she totally got shut down. 

Yep. That is exactly what she was doing like ma'am calm down. 

Like I feel like Caitlyn is that cliche kind of weird person in the teenage movies that try to befriend the popular girls but then they never are and they just get used for labor but they're never invited into the inner circle.

Edited by carolinagirl81

Perhaps I'm just pessimistic but I think she's a diversity hire. "Hackneyed grievances about transgender athletes or which bathrooms they use...who, us?? If we're supposed to be so prejudiced about those people* why would she want to be a member of the Republican party?"

*'Those people': Anyone who's different that we can't cope with.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Perhaps I'm just pessimistic but I think she's a diversity hire. "Hackneyed grievances about transgender athletes or which bathrooms they use...who, us?? If we're supposed to be so prejudiced about those people* why would she want to be a member of the Republican party?"

*'Those people': Anyone who's different that we can't cope with.

That's exactly what she is.

• Love 3