Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

In the comments of one of the articles that talked about the pic someone said Miranda Kerr modeled that same bikini. The very obvious difference is Miranda is flat chested so the bikini pretty much covered her. Even the bottom piece fit her differently.

• Love 2

They had a pic of the original model in the suit and she was much less busty. 

Kim doesn’t even look sexy. Just bizarre. Like she put a couple oreos on her tits. Or a pair of those googly black and  white stick on eyes. 

Were Scott and Kris in CA.? What’s with the wool cap Scott? It’s not a good look.

I’m sure Sheila could afford a face lift, if she wanted one.  Once again Scott is the voice of reason.... you might offend her!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Kim Kardashian Sets Thirst Trap In Tiny "Vintage Chanel" Bikini

Never heard the term "thirst trap" before:

from Urban DictionaryThirst Trap

A sexy photograph or flirty message posted on social media for the intent of causing others to publicly profess their attraction. This is done not to actually respond or satisfy any of this attraction, but to feed the posters ego or need for attention, at the expense of the time, reputation and sexual frustration of those who view the image or reply.

"Hey guys, are these shorts too tight?" 
"Screw off with your thirst trap."

Go to 47:40 for Bill Maher's take on recent Kim/Chanel bikini photo:

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, iwasish said:

Kim doesn’t even look sexy

Especially with the photo just being of her torso.  Not showing a face is dehumanizing. 

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, Frost said:

Especially with the photo just being of her torso.  Not showing a face is dehumanizing. 

Her face isn’t really human any longer, and distracts from the tits and ass, which are all she has to offer. 

That top was stretched so tight over her tits, if it gave way she could have caused someone to lose an eye. 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I love the dress, but Jesus! She's morphing into Cher!

I thought the same thing! She certainly resembles Cher in her late 40’s, early 50’s. Weird.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

I thought the same thing! She certainly resembles Cher in her late 40’s, early 50’s. Weird.

Her face is getting longer and longer and her mouth never closes 100%.

And who has work done that makes them look older?

She and Kanye appear together less and less, I wonder if she’ll attend his meeting with President Trump tomorrow.

• Love 8

Her skin must be in awful condition.  Even with the hours of make up artistry she goes through, she clearly has bumps and discoloration.   It would be interesting to see her face without a single drop of make up.  I wonder if Kanye has ever seen that?

• Love 8

When she was pregnant with North, no makeup. I can't find it now but she did an Instagram story a few months ago that showed how she did her makeup when she's in a hurry and she started off bareface. IIRC I remembered what was most prominent was the really bad dark circles under her eyes

kim-no-makeup.jpg?w=400

• Love 6

Considering Kim's recent fashion disasters, the white dress isn't bad, she seriously needs to fire her makeup artist and hairstylist.

I think a softer dark brown color, some loose waves and a different makeup palette would do wonders. As it stands now, Kim looks so hard and severe. I actually think she'd look better if she put a few pounds back on and filled out a bit.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Frost said:

Her skin must be in awful condition.  Even with the hours of make up artistry she goes through, she clearly has bumps and discoloration.   It would be interesting to see her face without a single drop of make up.  I wonder if Kanye has ever seen that?

He’s infatuated with her ass, and it’s covered  in lumps and bumps too. I guess they don’t bother him.

• Love 5

Her self-absorption knows no boundaries. Ditto for the current husband. The women in a girl's life teach her basic values through example and through osmosis. I shudder when parents think the tween-age birds-and-bees-talk begins the sexuality dialogue in a child's mind - - because that dialogue begins when toddlers start to notice how males and females (especially in their own homes) value each other (or not), respect each other (or not), are kind to each other (or not), support each other (or not), etc. Kim would be deliriously happy if someone had the  power to wave a magic wand and declare that she could walk around totally naked anywhere and everywhere, all day, all night. Judging by the way she conducts herself, that is her heart's desire and it appears that she gives zero fucks about how her kids are interpreting and digesting her total lack of boundaries and personal modesty. She's teaching them that incessantly flaunting and taking photos of your own fun bags, ass cheeks, butt floss and hairless infant's vulva are desirable female traits to be acquired and admired. In a few years, Kim and her kids easily could make Candy and Tori Spelling just wannabes, pikers, amateurs in the lifelong dysfunction olympics. As the matriarch, Kris set and promoted the tone these feckless hags absorbed and are now modeling, from oldest to youngest. Kaitlyn is, by mutual agreement, MIA. Robert Kardashian had his faults but surely he is spinning in his grave. And Kris eats her young.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Her self-absorption knows no boundaries. Ditto for the current husband. The women in a girl's life teach her basic values through example and through osmosis. I shudder when parents think the tween-age birds-and-bees-talk begins the sexuality dialogue in a child's mind - - because that dialogue begins when toddlers start to notice how males and females (especially in their own homes) value each other (or not), respect each other (or not), are kind to each other (or not), support each other (or not), etc. Kim would be deliriously happy if someone had the  power to wave a magic wand and declare that she could walk around totally naked anywhere and everywhere, all day, all night. Judging by the way she conducts herself, that is her heart's desire and it appears that she gives zero fucks about how her kids are interpreting and digesting her total lack of boundaries and personal modesty. She's teaching them that incessantly flaunting and taking photos of your own fun bags, ass cheeks, butt floss and hairless infant's vulva are desirable female traits to be acquired and admired. In a few years, Kim and her kids easily could make Candy and Tori Spelling just wannabes, pikers, amateurs in the lifelong dysfunction olympics. As the matriarch, Kris set and promoted the tone these feckless hags absorbed and are now modeling, from oldest to youngest. Kaitlyn is, by mutual agreement, MIA. Robert Kardashian had his faults but surely he is spinning in his grave. And Kris eats her young.

And with all their emphasis on sexuality and being desired and being a MILF, none of them have a long lasting satisfying relationship with a man as an equal partner. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11

I actually love the white dress - or at least the front shots that i've seen.  I'm sure the back is a mess.  But she needs to shorten the hair and ease up on the caked on makeup.  She is already too far down the plastic surgery road but the makeup is doing her no favors.  And she looks a lot like Kris right now.  

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

I actually love the white dress - or at least the front shots that i've seen.  I'm sure the back is a mess.  But she needs to shorten the hair and ease up on the caked on makeup.  She is already too far down the plastic surgery road but the makeup is doing her no favors.  And she looks a lot like Kris right now.  

Every time Kim changes her face, Kris is right behind making the same changes.

• Love 7

Here's a video on TMZ that shows the back of her dress, which looks all lumpy on the edge. Definitely does not fit right. Also, listen to the papps to understand why she loves having her picture taken.

I was watching E!News & they did a red carpet interview with Kim at the Tiffany & Co event. At one point she says she found an old porcelain piggy bank that her parents had given her when she was young, so she gave it to her daughter (who I'm assuming is North, don't know why she didn't say her name). North asked where the money was (sigh), & Kim told her she had to earn it by doing chores or being nice to her brother. Being nice to her brother. They are now at the point where they're paying North to be nice to Saint. She is going to be such a sweetheart when she grows up.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

When she was pregnant with North, no makeup. I can't find it now but she did an Instagram story a few months ago that showed how she did her makeup when she's in a hurry and she started off bareface. IIRC I remembered what was most prominent was the really bad dark circles under her eyes

kim-no-makeup.jpg?w=400

Am I weird for thinking she looks BETTER like this? Her skin looks normal, unlike the frightening white dress shots. They legitimately creep me out. 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, GaT said:

North asked where the money was (sigh), & Kim told her she had to earn it by doing chores or being nice to her brother. Being nice to her brother. They are now at the point where they're paying North to be nice to Saint. She is going to be such a sweetheart when she grows up.

1.   This family has to be paid to do anything.   So just teaching the kid, Kardashian family value.

2.   Actually, yeah most kids have sibling rivalry so bribing the kid to be nice is actually kinda normal.   It's the equivalent of "if you behave in the store, I will buy you a toy."   Behaving in the store meant NOT fighting with your sibling.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Has Kim filed for divorce yet?

Not till she milks the sympathy angle for all it’s worth.

After all having a crazy husband is less embarrassing than having a chronic cheater for a baby daddy.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 11
Just now, DangerousMinds said:

Cue Kimmy’s next desperate, Attention-seeking nude pics in 3, 2, 1.

Better be a real shocker this time - maybe she’ll just insert the camera and get an interior shot.

• Love 14
13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Cue Kimmy’s next desperate, Attention-seeking nude pics in 3, 2, 1.

Deflect distract deny fits in perfectly with the Trump brand, so if that's her strategy to deal with Kanye revealing the true depth of his insanity, then yes, we can expect more nudes pretty soon.

• Love 7

Well, given the seriousness of the current situation, the distraction will need to be big. Huge, even. Does Kim have anything huge that could possibly meet that need? Racking my brain ... :)

• Love 5

^ I was thinking that as well, but then it occurred to me that family photos right now might open a sluice for criticism and speculation about what and how much Kanye"s kids are aware of/being exposed to. 

• Love 1

I'm all for standing by your man, but geesh. I think Kim may need an intervention.

They were talking on the View about this and they all agreed its bad because as it was said up thread, you can't force mentally I'll people to get help, you can't force them to take meds and most importantly you can't force them to be commited. They can't be committed until they pose a risk. Kim being in denial sure isn't helping.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I'm all for standing by your man, but geesh. I think Kim may need an intervention.

They were talking on the View about this and they all agreed its bad because as it was said up thread, you can't force mentally I'll people to get help, you can't force them to take meds and most importantly you can't force them to be commited. They can't be committed until they pose a risk. Kim being in denial sure isn't helping.

There isn't a whole lot she can do. Legally, she can't just have him committed because he talks stupid. Publicity (and probably more important to her) wise, she can't be seen as someone who abandons a husband because he's ill, especially after what Khloe did for Lamar. She's not going to let Khloe look like the better wife, plus, this is her third marriage, how is she going to keep pushing how sexy she is when she can't even stay married? She wanted the entry into the A list that he gave her, now she's got to deal with the consequences.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

That “source” reeks of Kris Jenner spin. If Kim were truly supportive, she’d release statements under her own name. She’s probably huddled on mommy’s couch in her baggy sweats and a blanket, frantically flipping from website to website trying to figure out how to counteract any damage to her image.

And Kourt is probably practicing keeping a straight face, so she doesn’t accidentally bust out laughing next time she sees Kim.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, GaT said:

Khloe sure likes to put True in extremely girly clothes, what's she going to do if she turns out to be a tomboy?

The turbans have to go. You’d think they’d affect her hearing, or is she just covering up her turtle like ears?

• Love 7
On 10/10/2018 at 1:08 PM, GaT said:

Kim

image.png.74466b0978e01289b614bf6487014234.png

Not Kim?

ExoticandEroticLoveDollCyberskinPussyand

She looks horrible.  I will never, ever understand why someone, who was once drop dead gorgeous, would deliberately do that to themselves.  I just don’t get it.

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The turbans have to go. You’d think they’d affect her hearing, or is she just covering up her turtle like ears?

You know who else puts those stupid head wraps on her child? Kim Zolciak. It looks equally dumb.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, peaceknit said:

You know who else puts those stupid head wraps on her child? Kim Zolciak. It looks equally dumb.

Yeah,  but it gives that dog less to grab onto when it attacks the next time.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Now this is the problem I have with the believability of stories like this. In the story it says:

who avidly supports and voted for the president in the 2016 election

Nope, Kanye didn't vote, but he did say that if he had voted, it would have been for Trump. This is an easily checked fact, but they got it wrong. So, what else did they not check & get wrong? When I see something this simple to check being ignored, I don't believe anything else.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, iwasish said:

I cringe when I see those. They evoke Mammy/Aunt Jemima. Is her mother ignorant of some pretty basic stuff or does she just not care? 

• Love 10

I dont know if they cause the same problems but a friend of mine got reprimanded by her daughters pediatrician a few months ago because he saw that every single time she brought her she had a headband on her, the kind that's an elastic band with a little bow. He asked if she puts them on her everyday and she said when she takes her places but not in the house. The doctor proceeded to go into this lecture about how daily use of them could pose a risk to hair and skull growth. Pretty much everytime we see we True she has something on her head. I had too wondered about her hearing with those turbans.

• Love 10