Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

They're both ridiculously cute. When I look at all 3 of the kids, I think Saint is the one that bridges the gap between North's looks and Chi's look. If I just saw the girls side by side, I would never think they're siblings but put Saint in the middle of them both and it makes sense to me that they're all family...but I would say Saint and Chi look more like than North.

• Love 3

Saint is just the absolute cutest guy! I'm so happy she shared this pic; he looks so miserable in most of the pix & snapchat videos she shares (maybe not miserable, but confused as to why Mommy has flowers floating around her head in the pix, but not in real life). Chi really is a strikingly beautiful baby. I know that North will always be the favored child, but I think these 2 are just about perfect! 

• Love 5

Kim Kardashian shares 'really f***ing proud moment' in her life with video of giant cardboard cutout

What is so "f---ing proud" about this moment? Its just her usual stupid self in Calvin Klein underwear. 

Edited by Magog
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Look how friggin' dark she is! At what point does it stop being tanned & start being backface?

The skirt doesn't fit her, & the boots are ugly.

Is that her handbag or her phone?

I can’t stand the straggly hair extensions. 

Too much filler in her lips. She can’t close her mouth. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Kim Kardashian West launches fundraising initiative for kids charity

Am I so cynical for thinking this is in response to recent bad press?  Maybe it has been in the works for a while?

You know, we try to be as generous as we can, especially when it comes to kids in need, & we're trying to teach our kids to do the same. Having said that, if I had started a children's charity, I'd be damned (& ridiculously stupid) if I went on TV, bragging about the fact that my husband is basically a billionaire. If I knew that I was going to ask my fans to donate their hard-earned money, which was most likely earned in a 9-5 job, not a job which involves jet-setting & vacations multiple times a year, I'd make sure that I let it be known how much my billionaire husband & I were kicking in. Maybe they will be forthcoming about their donations, but how trashy to go public & ask for donations from the general public, no matter how good & necessary the charity is (she's absolutely correct, there's a definite need there, she just was trashy with the timing), the week after she went on TV & made the comment that her husband is basically a billionaire. It just feels slimy. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

she's absolutely correct, there's a definite need there,

At this point, isn't there an already existing charity that they could vet and then contribute to and promote?  It just seems like creating a brand new charity, along with the accompanying overhead, administration, and time to ramp up, is wasting money that could be directly used to help.  I swear, if I ever win the lottery I will find worthy charities that are already demonstrating their effectiveness to fund.

• Love 4

Maybe I misread, but isn't the money going to a charity that's already established?

As far as asking for donations, I think it would be nice if Kim offered to match them dollar for dollar or even double the amount that her fans raised. 

• Love 1

NYC based professional fundraiser here :)

Child Mind Institute is an established organization - it's not something that Kim has slapped together with instagram and some packing tape.  As much as we'd like to make it look that sloppy for the sake of mocking Kim, they've been around for nearly a decade.  If you google Kim and the Child Mind Institute you will see that there's actually been a connection with Kim for at least a year.  

The way it usually works in cases with a celebrity is one of three ways.  One way is to simply put their name to a fundraiser and say "join me."  Her presence raises awareness.  And it really is just her "presence."  From what I can tell, that's what Kim has done.  Another way is to invite people to join you and announce your own lead gift.  So you could say "I'm committed to raising $20K, and because I'm so committed, I'm going to donate $10,000 of my own money."  And another way, is a match.  Celebrity will match 1:1 any donation that comes in, up to $x.  That's similar to the lead gift idea, it's just packaged differently. 

Now before you go saying "typical kimmy, not specifically donating herself!" that's a really common thing with celebrity endorsements around non-profits.  It is not uncommon if a celeb is on a Board that they are there for star-power.  If they are speaking at a charity event, there's often a fee paid to them.  So she's not alone in that strategy, and certainly not even close to being in the minority.  Yes, there are those who put their money where there mouth is.  We know who they are.  There are just as many who just use their name and presence.  Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it doesn't.  It looks like she's raised nearly $20,000 so far from about 250 people.  That's an average of about $80 per person.  So I suspect there was no kick off gift, or anything like that.  $80 per person, for online giving, is well within the range of "average gift sizes" for a most charities.

It's entirely possible that Child Mind Institute didn't know that Kim wasn't going to do it but given that there's already an existing relationship, I'd be surprised if she did it out of the blue.  Given the press, there's been a formal press release, promotion, etc.  That said, nobody from the Child Mind Institute is quoted in any article that  I read, they haven't mentioned anything on their facebook or twitter pages.  But I'd be really surprised if they didn't know.  REading her post alone, from a fundraiser standpoint, it has CLEARLY has been crafted by a fundraiser / writer for child mind and then reviewed and approved by her people.  

Edited by Shangrilala
  • Love 6

I have nothing to add on recent news but every time I see this title thread(which is amazing) I always read it as Kim Kardashian Thomas Kardashion Humphries Kardashion West which Yeah is long but that’s always how I read it! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Child Mind Institute is an established organization - it's not something that Kim has slapped together with instagram and some packing tape.  As much as we'd like to make it look that sloppy for the sake of mocking Kim, they've been around for nearly a decade. 

I'm glad to hear she's promoting an existing charity!  I rarely click on article links so I was making an assumption based on the post I read.  No cookies for me!

Why is Kim's hair a different color in every other scene ? I know they edit it and each scene isn't filmed in order but it really feels like every episode her hair changes multiple times . 

Is it too early for the sex tape talk?

By the way, Kim looks atrocious in that picture of her out with Kanye.  She is orange and emaciated for one.  The outfit with the boots is seriously ugly.  And her hair looks like something you would find on a cheap barbie.  I love how she says that Kourtney is the last interesting to look like.  I suppose that's true if you define interesting as plastic and deformed.  

Edited by Shangrilala
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Is it too early for the sex tape talk?

Like once upon a time there was like this boy that I loved liked could tolerate and we like did vagina things, kinda like me and daddy used to do on the sink and like we uh filmed it. Cause when you love like tolerate someone you like want to like have a memory of it and video and pictures is like literally the only way to have a memory. Some hater, probably like Taylor Swift, gave copies away to like literally everyone on earth. And other haters, like probably Chloe Grace Moretz and your not-aunt Chyna said it was trashy and like ugly, but it was like literally art and like beautiful and stuff. And uh the rest of everyone like loved it and wanted to see me on tv all the time and like take pictures of me forever because of it. This is way I’m famous. Because I’m considered like literally art. Bible. 

• Love 14

NYC based professional fundraiser here :)

Child Mind Institute is an established organization - it's not something that Kim has slapped together with instagram and some packing tape.  As much as we'd like to make it look that sloppy for the sake of mocking Kim, they've been around for nearly a decade.  If you google Kim and the Child Mind Institute you will see that there's actually been a connection with Kim for at least a year.  

The way it usually works in cases with a celebrity is one of three ways.  One way is to simply put their name to a fundraiser and say "join me."  Her presence raises awareness.  And it really is just her "presence."  From what I can tell, that's what Kim has done.  Another way is to invite people to join you and announce your own lead gift.  So you could say "I'm committed to raising $20K, and because I'm so committed, I'm going to donate $10,000 of my own money."  And another way, is a match.  Celebrity will match 1:1 any donation that comes in, up to $x.  That's similar to the lead gift idea, it's just packaged differently. 

Now before you go saying "typical kimmy, not specifically donating herself!" that's a really common thing with celebrity endorsements around non-profits.  It is not uncommon if a celeb is on a Board that they are there for star-power.  If they are speaking at a charity event, there's often a fee paid to them.  So she's not alone in that strategy, and certainly not even close to being in the minority.  Yes, there are those who put their money where there mouth is.  We know who they are.  There are just as many who just use their name and presence.  Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it doesn't.  It looks like she's raised nearly $20,000 so far from about 250 people.  That's an average of about $80 per person.  So I suspect there was no kick off gift, or anything like that.  $80 per person, for online giving, is well within the range of "average gift sizes" for a most charities.

It's entirely possible that Child Mind Institute didn't know that Kim wasn't going to do it but given that there's already an existing relationship, I'd be surprised if she did it out of the blue.  Given the press, there's been a formal press release, promotion, etc.  That said, nobody from the Child Mind Institute is quoted in any article that  I read, they haven't mentioned anything on their facebook or twitter pages.  But I'd be really surprised if they didn't know.  REading her post alone, from a fundraiser standpoint, it has CLEARLY has been crafted by a fundraiser / writer for child mind and then reviewed and approved by her people.  

Any charity that associates itself with Kim Kardashian & that wretched family gets an automatic no from me. 

Kim Kardashian's daughter wants to know why her mom is famous

Don't we all?

I'm still wondering that myself. Hopefully, North will somehow met up with Joel McHale (formerly of The Soup aka the only worth watching on E!) & he can tell her why her "mother" is famous.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Magog said:

Any charity that associates itself with Kim Kardashian & that wretched family gets an automatic no from me. 

I'm still wondering that myself. Hopefully, North will somehow met up with Joel McHale (formerly of The Soup aka the only worth watching on E!) & he can tell her why her "mother" is famous.

Or walk in on daddy while  he’s watching mommy’s video !!!

• Love 3

Kim was in Miami and photographed on a yacht with 2 of her kids. Wearing neon pink catsuit and making sure the paparazzi got a good clear view of her big ole ass every time she moved.

Yesterday neon yellow, today neon pink.. is Kanye branching out into the world of color or is she allowed to pick her own clothing now?

• Love 1

I saw the videos on Kim's Instagram stories. I feel bad for the kids. They're so cute and just want attention, but Kim is too busy staring at herself and making "fuck me" faces into her phone. There's also several where Kim has her arm raised and you can see all the incision scars from her multiple boob jobs. I guess she was too enamored with herself to notice.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I saw the videos on Kim's Instagram stories. I feel bad for the kids. They're so cute and just want attention, but Kim is too busy staring at herself and making "fuck me" faces into her phone. There's also several where Kim has her arm raised and you can see all the incision scars from her multiple boob jobs. I guess she was too enamored with herself to notice.

It really is sad - to Kim, those kids are just accessories that get her a little more attention than a new purse. The kids are always looking into her face and trying to connect, but her words, tone of voice and expression are all for the camera. Heartbreaking situation for them. And you can already see it with Khloe and True - Khloe complains that True isn’t meeting her attention needs, doesn’t face-time in the way Khloe wants, as if it’s a baby’s job to fill her mother’s need for attention and validation. On the other hand, Kourtney really does seem to connect with her kids.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

Yesterday neon yellow, today neon pink.. is Kanye branching out into the world of color or is she allowed to pick her own clothing now?

Possibly both. I think he's branching out into color but the last couple of neon getups Kim was wearing were Versace and Chanel. Kylie was wearing the other day neon green Yeezy shoes and that hot pink thing Kim wore to Kylie's party she was boasting was "custom Yeezy". She sounded so proud her husband designed just for her such a hot mess.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Possibly both. I think he's branching out into color but the last couple of neon getups Kim was wearing were Versace and Chanel. Kylie was wearing the other day neon green Yeezy shoes and that hot pink thing Kim wore to Kylie's party she was boasting was "custom Yeezy". She sounded so proud her husband designed just for her such a hot mess.

It has to be custom to fit over her enormous ass.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It has to be custom to fit over her enormous ass.

Actually, Kim’s butt looks tiny compared to Khloe’s these days - seems she might have had some removed.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

It really is sad - to Kim, those kids are just accessories that get her a little more attention than a new purse. The kids are always looking into her face and trying to connect, but her words, tone of voice and expression are all for the camera. Heartbreaking situation for them. And you can already see it with Khloe and True - Khloe complains that True isn’t meeting her attention needs, doesn’t face-time in the way Khloe wants, as if it’s a baby’s job to fill her mother’s need for attention and validation. On the other hand, Kourtney really does seem to connect with her kids.

But that comes from Kris. She expects her kids to meet her emotional needs and gets all weepy when they fail.

If you look at North on the yacht, while Kim is busy posing and playing to the paparazzi, North is just left to her own devices but you can see that she knows that paps are there and that it’s useless to try and get her mothers attention when she’s in the zone. 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The self-adoration is completely off the charts and is now at insanity level.  If she weren’t so loathesome (is that even a word??), I really would feel sorry for her.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

But that comes from Kris. She expects her kids to meet her emotional needs and gets all weepy when they fail.

If you look at North on the yacht, while Kim is busy posing and playing to the paparazzi, North is just left to her own devices but you can see that she knows that paps are there and that it’s useless to try and get her mothers attention when she’s in the zone. 

For sure - Kim is Kris’ golden child and seems to meet her needs the best. Poor North - she’ll have to decide whether to compete for Kim’s attention or turn to surrogates for emotional connection.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I noticed that too, like North already knows the purpose of the outing wasn't to spend time together as a family, it was for Kim to preen and pose for the paparazzi. I mean seriously, she's in full makeup in blazing heat and a skimpy, tight bodysuit. If Kim really wanted to avoid photographers she could've taken the kids below deck until they passed the bridge where they were all camped out. Instead she makes sure they're catching her from flattering angles while she plays "mom." 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Actually, Kim’s butt looks tiny compared to Khloe’s these days - seems she might have had some removed.

Since Kim is currently starving herself, it’s likely that she’s also losing some of the fat she had injected in the process.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Since Kim is currently starving herself, it’s likely that she’s also losing some of the fat she had injected in the process.

She used to look deformed, like Khloe does, but not so much now.

40 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Or she had some lipo'ed out.

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

For sure - Kim is Kris’ golden child and seems to meet her needs the best. Poor North - she’ll have to decide whether to compete for Kim’s attention or turn to surrogates for emotional connection.

North will become to Kim what Kim is to Kris. Chi will be the Kourtney/Khloe. Saint will most likely Rob. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, iwasish said:

North will become to Kim what Kim is to Kris. Chi will be the Kourtney/Khloe. Saint will most likely Rob. 

Some narcissistic mothers pit the kids against each other so they compete for her affection, and then the golden child is the one who sucks up to the mother and feeds her ego - Chi will have an advantage if she looks a lot like Kim. I hope all those sweet kids are too smart/aware to get sucked into this sick multi-generational game.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Some narcissistic mothers pit the kids against each other so they compete for her affection, and then the golden child is the one who sucks up to the mother and feeds her ego - Chi will have an advantage if she looks a lot like Kim. I hope all those sweet kids are too smart/aware to get sucked into this sick multi-generational game.

It's gonna be all they know , so I doubt it . Their parents , aunts , uncles and grandmother is the same way so it's only a matter of time . 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

It's gonna be all they know , so I doubt it . Their parents , aunts , uncles and grandmother is the same way so it's only a matter of time . 

Yeah, and because they live behind gates and hang with other famous people, they won’t see a lot of other ways to be - but I have to hold out hope that they’ll see some normal, loving parents and realize that there’s a choice. It’s possible these kids could see healthy parenting in their nannies or their friends’ families.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2018 at 7:10 PM, BitterApple said:

I may be wrong, but I believe I remember an old episode of KuwtK that was before Kim had kids where Kourtney said that she thought Kim used Mason to get likes/views/whatever on social media. I feel like she does that now with her own kids.

• Love 13