Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Kim is only 5'1" or 5'2" in real life. Her pics are usually photoshopped to make her look really tall and they always thin out her waist, legs and arms so her boobs and butt stand out. She looks like a disfigured Hobbit in that Love magazine pic, I'm surprised she allowed it to be released.

• Love 4

Kim is only 5'1" or 5'2" in real life. Her pics are usually photoshopped to make her look really tall and they always thin out her waist, legs and arms so her boobs and butt stand out. She looks like a disfigured Hobbit in that Love magazine pic, I'm surprised she allowed it to be released.

She and Kanye love controversy. Both of them are eating it up with a spoon. She should suggest he pose with a similar camera angle getting a good shot of his ass and nuts.

That ass pic of hers? Looks like one of those on websites posted by pervs who put cameras in public toilets waiting for some woman to take a crap.

Just on principle I wouldn't buy any of that designers clothing. What message is he even trying to make?

• Love 3

Every photoshoot I've seen for this "Love" magazine is beyond hideous.  Kim has done one, Kendall, and now Kylie. And they all looked either ridiculous or just plain ugly.  Naturally Kim will do whatever it takes to get attention for herself.  IIRC this was the shoot where she bleached her eyebrows.

• Love 2

Well, Kim's really making a name for herself for her willingness to strip down just for publicity. Perhaps it's a good thing that those pictures don't really look much like her at all. If I'd seen that cover on a news stand I never would have guess it was her. And the ass shot -- she is virtually unrecognizable, which is a good thing, I think.

You know, there are so many ways to get recognition, particularly when you're wealthy. You can use your name and/or your money to do great things for people and make a difference, change the world, etc all while getting great, free publicity. But that takes work and a little bit of self-sacrifice and it seems Kim will always take the cheap and easy way out. Plus, I think her narcissistic nature enjoys the endless stream of images of herself. I truly can picture her just staring at pictures of herself as she searches the internet and flips through a magazine.

• Love 5

I just saw another pic in the Daily Mail of a greased up, fully nude Kim, looking like an overcooked hotdog that's been left on the carousel too long. Why??

I just saw that picture, WTF is wrong with this woman? If she wanted to be photographed nude, why not do Playboy or someplace that specializes in making naked women look good? She looks horrible in this photoshoot.

• Love 3

She always looks horrible.  I'm sure she masterbates all the time with the boobs pushed so high and readily accessible or nipples barely hidden with the v dips to the waist or beyond.  No way she wants to be pregnant again.  Although it would even out the ass and stomach and make it easy for her to roll over.  She was hideous before and still working to get rid of the fat.  No, this is a setup for "we have to have a surrogate".  I'll bet.

• Love 2

I just saw that picture, WTF is wrong with this woman? If she wanted to be photographed nude, why not do Playboy or someplace that specializes in making naked women look good? She looks horrible in this photoshoot.

What is that big crater on the left side of her stomach in that picture? Greasy hair and  body entirely devoid of any hair slathered in baby oil? It's not art, it's not fashion... it's just gross.

• Love 4

Even bigger news than her baring her tits and photoshopping out her cooch ('cause once again we have a photo where she looks like Barbie down there).

MTV gives this all the importance you'd expect--this is their exact headline..

BREAKING: Kim Kardashian Has Cut Her Hair

Thanks MTV! We needed this!

Do you think her cooch is photoshopped?

I just figured she had it worked over by her plastic surgeon. Maybe some Botox?

• Love 1

Another widespread photo showed full frontal nudity, which has become a Kardashian calling card.

And she's proud of this. Seriously. She has nothing else to offer anyone, anywhere, other than her body? And this is why people mock her - how can anyone ever take her seriously when she doesn't take herself seriously? In a way, I feel sorry for her because it seems the only way she sees herself is as a prop, a blow-up doll.

It'd be one thing if she stripped down once in a while - like every year or two - but between selfies and "artistic" photo shoots, it seems like the last several months have been nothing but naked or nearly naked Kim. Hell, it's not going to be news anymore because as the quote above says, it's becoming her calling card. Keeping her clothes on will become the news.

I hope Anna Wintour is happy with her naked cover girl.

• Love 8

Of course is it.  It's not THERE. In both the new photo on the stairs, and the alternate "frontal" shot from the Champagne class shoot, she's got no actual genitalia.

I hope Anna Wintour is happy with her naked cover girl.

Except very little of that photo is probably her.

I don't care if she's naked, but who is signing off on these unflattering ass pics(literally) of her?!

Glamour shots could do better.

In the comments section of one of the articles that had these pics posted someone tried to defend the pictures by saying Love magazine likes to take well known attractive people and make them look odd for the sake of art.  I felt like saying "who know ART" could be so damn ugly?

The hilarious thing about these (and Kendall and Kylie's "Love" pics) is Kris posting them and boasting about how she's such a proud mama, Needles to say the comments she got hit with were pretty hysterical.  Only a mother who loves getting her 15% each time her daughters exploit themselves would be so proud of them looking like total trash.

• Love 5

Wow, Kim is just sooo edgy and artistic by appearing nude in a magazine! This is ground breaking! She is such a fashion icon! Somebody get her a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Said no one ever.

Since people BUY those, rest assured she'll have one sooner or later. When her press dies down a little and they need an event to get more.
  • Love 1

Since people BUY those, rest assured she'll have one sooner or later. When her press dies down a little and they need an event to get more.

Not according to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, reality stars don't qualfy.

Even bigger news than her baring her tits and photoshopping out her cooch ('cause once again we have a photo where she looks like Barbie down there).

MTV gives this all the importance you'd expect--this is their exact headline...

BREAKING: Kim Kardashian Has Cut Her Hair

Thanks MTV!  We needed this!

I don't think she had it cut, I think she just had her extensions removed.

• Love 2

Wow, Kim is just sooo edgy and artistic by appearing nude in a magazine! This is ground breaking! She is such a fashion icon! Somebody get her a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Said no one ever.

Kanye says so!!!!! And she'll keep on appearing naked right up til she gets pregnant again.. So be prepared for many many more nudies, cause no way is this woman trying to get pregnant. Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

I cant wait when all the fame goes away. She'll be old news

Sad thing is that won't happen for a long time.  This dumbass will be around for a while.  Despite people making fun of her very existence this Kartrashian existence seems to pay off.  Seeing or hearing a useless talent like Kim seems to pay off.  ****URGENT****Kim cuts her hair**** and this is breaking news for MTV and news for other sites.  Why??  Clicks on to sites showing how popular they are is why to name a few.  Dumbass me. 

I will remember the day these famewhores are no longer relevant in the news.  Kim, Kanye and everyone else.  It will be like the 4th of July or Cinco de Mayo!!  BIG Party!!  Party in what 2017?  LOL  I'm sure Kim will be out of ways to pose her ugly, naked, fat ass crotch, boobs, backside, and everything else gross by then.  No matter what magazine it is, she can't be in it cuz she's already done it right?

• Love 2

The thing is Kim is a nobody. She has no talent at all and is boring. Her tv show is trash as well as all the products she sells. Seeing her getting invited to the Grammys, Oscars and being compared to people with talent who work hard, just makes Hollywood look bad.

• Love 3

A couple of weeks ago the TMZ TV show was talking about the cover of Kim's selfie book and Harvey Levin predicted that the book would sell a ton, and he went on to say why he thought that..so then during the same show they had people calling in and this one girl was ranting about how much she hates Kim, how sick she is of Kim and her whole family - Harvey jokingly said "well theres one person who wont buy the book" and the caller said "oh I'm buying it, because it will make for good conversation" or something stupid like that.  Everyone in the room pretty much smacked their heads and was like "and THAT is why the Kardashians wont go away, because even the ones who hate them cant stop giving them attention. Kim's video game has pulled in over 200 million dollars.  I bet lots of people, even non-fans downloaded it even if just for snark value. I think they nailed it why Kim keeps generating interest despite how boring she is and the only way she could get people talking is by taking her clothes off. Until  the gossip rags, major magazines and entertainment websites stop giving her attention IMO she wont go away anytime soon.

• Love 2

The thing is Kim is a nobody. She has no talent at all and is boring. Her tv show is trash as well as all the products she sells. Seeing her getting invited to the Grammys, Oscars and being compared to people with talent who work hard, just makes Hollywood look bad.

She's not getting invited, her husband (whose "music" I don't like & I can't stand his personality either) unfortunately is known as being good at what he does & talented, so he gets invited to the Grammys, etc. When Kim married Kanye she didn't just get a husband, she got entree into a world where there are people with legitimate talent.

• Love 3

Weird to watch Kim's legs grow longer and return to hobbit size in the same photo shoot.

Yeah, I don't know how anyone can look at the photos of her on the steps and think it's unaltered.  I mean it literally doesn't look her her (the frontal shot especially).  She's in what looks like 6 or 7 inch heels, so I suppose her feet basically being vertical might add to the impression of height quite a bit, but its not near enough to explain the appearance of her legs in that shot.

Being naked is ALL she has. And most have seen it all before, years ago when she had a better body. . . She can't even dress herself or apply her own makeup anymore, so even Kylieis showing more talent at this point.

Oh, the naked body appearing the photoshoots is more than good enough.  The problem is that it just doesn't at all match what we see of her when she's wearing clothes.  The only kind of Naked Fairy out there to wave a wand and instantly give you long legs, a flat stomach, a smooth ass, and perfectly equal sized non-droopy tits is the one called "Photoshop".

• Love 5

That's how we know its "art".... It doesn't look like what it is.

I'm the world's biggest bumpkin on art, it seems.    She looks like a little person, and is she smoking?    I must say the photo with the bag over her head is pretty good, so maybe I'm not such a bumpkin.

Her ass is gross.   In a few years, there will be small planets orbiting it.

• Love 3

It's bad enough she's exposing her cooch and ass... She's also revealing in her interview that her fav sex position is "from the rear" and that "too big" doesn't exist. And the latter wasn't a reference to the size of her ass!

• Love 1

I debated which Kardashian kategory to put this in, but since Kim is the face of beauty... Hahaha. Oh, good laugh, anyway. I was at Ulta today to pick up some hair products & the girl in front of me checking out asked if they had any more Kardashian Beauty spray something or other in the back since they were out. (I cried a little on the inside knowing they had sold enough to be out.) The clerk got on her comm to check & the guy behind me in line muttered under his breath that of course they were out there was no beauty of any kind when it came to a Kardashian. I almost lost it. I had to concentrate on not laughing since the girl asking for it was a teenager & looked like she desperately wanted to be Kardashian-ish. Super dark hair, heavy makeup & far too tight clothes over a frame not meant to have stretchy fabrics encasing it. Stupid kult of Kardashian.

• Love 5

Regarding Kim's hair, she cut it to shoulder length a few months after North was born. She just took her extensions out recently, it's not really a new haircut. I also think Kim wears wigs because I notice her hairline changes frequently where sometimes her forehead looks really high and other times it looks considerably lower.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

Seeing her getting invited to the Grammys, Oscars and being compared to people with talent who work hard, just makes Hollywood look bad.

She, might be "invited" to craptastic events like nightclub openings or BET awards, but I doubt any events attended by a-listers would allow the stench of a Kartrashian anywhere in the same zip code. All this is the exception of the Grammy's where she's just riding Kanye's coattails.

The only reasons she's able to attend any events is because 1) trashy media companies like E! is shilling out their prized pig, or 2) Pimp Mama and/or Kanye.

I figured she had work done by her plastic surgeon too. This is the woman who could not have a scar on her toe.

It's bad enough she's exposing her cooch and ass... She's also revealing in her interview that her fav sex position is "from the rear" and that "too big" doesn't exist. And the latter wasn't a reference to the size of her ass!

She also said that she would like to be able to fuck herself, HERSELF!, doggy-style while watching in a mirror. Now if that isn't a narcissist, I don't know what is!

• Love 4

She also said that she would like to be able to fuck herself, HERSELF!, doggy-style while watching in a mirror. Now if that isn't a narcissist, I don't know what is!

I'd like her to go fuck herself., but I don't want to watch.

• Love 8

And much of the world has seen her have sex from the rear. Sick.

I saw video clip of Kim and Kanye coming straight from the car to the red carpet. They stopped, then Kim revealed that one of the pockets ripped off of her dress. I guess at those events they have emergency seamstresses on stand-by for such wardrobe malfunctions. Kim even pointed out the tear. That made sense because those pockets are placed right about the widest part of Kim's hips and probably were straining.

The dress itself: One of Liberace's cast-off bathrobes.

• Love 5

Her dress is way too big on her, from the sleeves obscuring her hands, to the droopy shoulders, to the length. Why would it not be tailored for the Grammys?? The whole thing makes her look short and squat. I don't understand.

What's not to understand?  Princess Kanye is her stylist these days and he dresses her with the same fashion sense as he dresses himself.  As long as she goes along with his choices, she's going to look like shit.

I've always known that Kim is dumber than a box of rocks, but the way she goes along with whatever garbage is spouted by Kanye and isn't embarrassed by his behavior, then its obvious she's never had an original thought and is even dumber than I imagined.

• Love 3