• Start Topic

Here's hoping these are Kim's New Year's Resolutions:

1.   Stop calling the paps all the time

2.   Live a quiet life out of the limelight

3.   Be an actual mother to North

4.   Read a book, any book

5.   Keep my damn clothes on

• Love 4

I think the Kardashians' fame will dry up when the next set of vapid dingbats hires a savvy PR rep to put themselves on the map. Right now there just isn't anyone else, so the Kardashians are filling a vacuum.

I cannot wait for those vapid dingbats.  I'm ready for a new set to take over and honestly can't wait for the money train to dry up on this group of garbage.  I think it will be fun when the money train dries up.

• Love 4

Here's hoping these are Kim's New Year's Resolutions:

1.   Stop calling the paps all the time

2.   Live a quiet life out of the limelight

3.   Be an actual mother to North

4.   Read a book, any book

5.   Keep my damn clothes on

Keep dreaming, ain't gonna happen.
  • Love 1

Kim

Kim's latest photo shoot, or the one where she bleached her eyebrows for.  I don't like the cover at all and it's because of how they made her appear.  They darkened her skin to make her appear African American.  Why did they need to do that? I find that kind of offensive to use someone who is not African American and make them appear to be.  Why not use a model who is African American if that is what you want on your cover, don't use make up on someone who is not to appear to be.  Or just shoot Kim with the bleached eye brows on a cover of her own.  Am I wrong and I am just seeing something that isn't there?  That's not what the magazine did?

• Love 2

She's so desperate to be high fashion and cutting edge. I bet that's why all of sudden she wants a flat ass. The one she hauls around ain't exactly haute couture. the covers she does like this one have to distract you from the ass by changing the face and body by photography tricks and Photoshop. Wasting how many days in a motel (the motel alone must have been hell for her) for that mess? What a waste.

• Love 2

Kim

Kim's latest photo shoot, or the one where she bleached her eyebrows for.  I don't like the cover at all and it's because of how they made her appear.  They darkened her skin to make her appear African American.  Why did they need to do that? I find that kind of offensive to use someone who is not African American and make them appear to be.  Why not use a model who is African American if that is what you want on your cover, don't use make up on someone who is not to appear to be.  Or just shoot Kim with the bleached eye brows on a cover of her own.  Am I wrong and I am just seeing something that isn't there?  That's not what the magazine did?

I saw about a 1inch square version of the cover a couple of days ago, but didn't click on it. I thought they just took the photo in the dark. Um, nope. I just searched Yahoo for it, I didn't notice you had it linked at the top of your post, and I see exactly what you see and from the comments on the Yahoo link, others do too. How is this any different than the guy showing up in blackface at that "ball" she was paid to attend? 

• Love 4

She's so desperate to be high fashion and cutting edge. I bet that's why all of sudden she wants a flat ass. The one she hauls around ain't exactly haute couture. the covers she does like this one have to distract you from the ass by changing the face and body by photography tricks and Photoshop. Wasting how many days in a motel (the motel alone must have been hell for her) for that mess? What a waste.

That's why she's photographed from below with pieces of the clothing hanging down her sides.  It's all an attempt to hide the enormous ass. And of course, I'm sue it was all narrowed down in Photoshop. People are obviously using her for the clicks it gets them, not because they think she's any kind of fashion icon.

These magazine gigs she's been getting have been a win-win for Kim and the magazines. Like GaT, says, they get a mess of publicity because it's Kim on the cover, looking all artsy (or whatever they're trying to call it) and Kim gets to delude herself that she's a cutting edge fashion model. Plus it's something she gets to instagram and tweet that's all about her and has nothing to do with Kanye, North or anyone else in the family.

You know, she's been photoshopped so much the last year or so I wonder if even she knows what she really looks like. Seriously - I wonder if she sees that Balmain ad when she looks in the mirror or something else. I don't know . . . I'd be a bit offended if I was retouched so much.

To his credit ive seen a couple of pics of Kanye with North where he's looking at her and smiling so maybe she does see some occasional smiling. I also think she usually looks more at ease with him.

eta:  This picture I always found to be adorable

kanye-west-600x450.jpg

OK, that's adorable.   BTW,   Kris smiles a lot, and Kim should be so lucky as to look as good at 58 as Kris does.      Kim is just an empty vessel. 

That 30 page fashion spread looks fantastic, if Kim is trying to portray Sha nay-nay.    Looking like a man.    Weird. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4

I'm going to bring this little goldmine to everyone's attention as the counterpoint to the taped, spanxxed, photo-shopped beyond recognition image Kim presents to the world in her selfies.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/08/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-tsa-airport-security-butt-crack-lax/

On one hand, I feel a wee bit bad for posting this because I generally hate criticizing people's looks. But on the other hand, she's been pretty out there about how awesome she looks since having a baby (thanks to all that hard work!) and doing everything she can to make us believe that she is a MILF. And there's no way in hell anyone can look at these pictures and not think the Paper photos aren't photo-shopped. Unless she's pregnant now, which I'm really wondering about after seeing these candid, obviously unauthorized shots.

Anyway, it all goes back to the fact if she wore clothes that actually fit she'd look so much better.

• Love 2

I'm surprised Kanye didn't throw a shit fit that his woman was being manhandled for no reason except she's awesome and everyone is jealous of her.

I doubt she's pregnant. I don't think she wants to look like a blimp (due to her own poor fashion choices, not because she's fat) for another 9 months. Imagine the Shamu pics in a split screen with the Paper pics.

• Love 4

I'm going to bring this little goldmine to everyone's attention as the counterpoint to the taped, spanxxed, photo-shopped beyond recognition image Kim presents to the world in her selfies.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/08/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-tsa-airport-security-butt-crack-lax/

The article was saying they don't know why TSA felt the need to pat down Kim by hand...my 1st thought was...I have heard that these machines can pick up on implants. Maybe Kim is choosing to go with the hand pat down rather than the machine so her butt implants will not be shown, cuz you know darn well, once someone gets an image of those things, they will be everywhere!  Did anyone else notice the 2nd picture, where Kim is putting her shoes back on as Kanye is standing there, her butt crack is totally showing!!

I have to do the pat down by hand due to a medical implant I have.  No way is it invasive, I have never been made to feel uncomfortable or that I have been touched inappropriately.  What they do to me looks very similar to what is being done to Kim...I do not think they were doing anything different.

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 1

Kim is now crying that she's desperately trying for baby number two but nothing is happening!!! When she wasn't thinking about having a baby she got pregnant right away but now no luck. Too bad so sad... No second baby to ignore.

She also says her comment about buying her a career was about Kourtney ..she was being ' difficult' with her. I guess Kourt didn't kiss her ass well enough.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Three-prosthetic, seasoned hand-search vet here. I couldn't help wondering why she had all that crap on during the pat-down. In any hand-search (or scan, for that matter), I'm not reunited w/coat, etc., until they're done.

How did she get away with not running that furry monstrosity through the scanner? If she did, how did she get to put it back on before the search was over?

And, more important, why am I wasting a second wondering about this tonight?

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 4

Three-prosthetic, seasoned hand-search vet here. I couldn't help wondering why she had all that crap on during the pat-down. In any hand-search (or scan, for that matter), I'm not reunited w/coat, etc., until they're done.

How did she get away with not running that furry monstrosity through the scanner? If she did, how did she get to put it back on before the search was over?

And, more important, why am I wasting a second wondering about this tonight?

I'm more than sure Kim is part of the Verified Pre Check system.

Those people keep their jackets and shoes on.

Apparently in Australian Vogue Kim said she wishes North could have more privacy.   Here's one way to do that -- don't call the paps when you know you are going out with your daughter.   Amazing how there is a connection between you calling the paps and them taking pictures of your kid.

• Love 7

Apparently in Australian Vogue Kim said she wishes North could have more privacy. Here's one way to do that -- don't call the paps when you know you are going out with your daughter. Amazing how there is a connection between you calling the paps and them taking pictures of your kid.

She could have kept to her plan of keeping North off the show, she could stop posting pics of her and when she does have her out, dress her in less "look at me" manner that will only encourage future interest in what outlandish clothes you will dress her in.

There are tons of celeb babies out there and somehow their parents find a way to have privacy with them. It can be done. Kim and Kanye just don't want it to be done. They love the attention, both of them. North just another way to get it. Crying over fake fertility issues is another. No one cares if you have one,two or ten kids.

• Love 4

Just read on TMZ that Ray J just bought a house 8 doors down from the West's LOL they're never home so this is a funny non factor. But hell they haven't even moved into that absolutely gorgeous house yet! I heard that they bought the house behind it so Kanye can have studio space and not run to Paris every five seconds....

Edited by carolinagirl81

Yeah cause Kanye only goes to Paris to record music.   Not to hide from Kim and her hideous family.

Loved Kim being quoted giving Kanye credit for Kendall's success. Wasn't she working already before this ego maniac came into the family? And claiming she bought Kourtney a career? Her own ego is getting out of control. If anyone bought anyone a career, it was Ray J. He picked her fat ass to star in his little home movie. She didn't do much more than lay there and moan. He had to do all the work.

• Love 13

The article was saying they don't know why TSA felt the need to pat down Kim by hand...my 1st thought was...I have heard that these machines can pick up on implants. Maybe Kim is choosing to go with the hand pat down rather than the machine so her butt implants will not be shown, cuz you know darn well, once someone gets an image of those things, they will be everywhere!  Did anyone else notice the 2nd picture, where Kim is putting her shoes back on as Kanye is standing there, her butt crack is totally showing!!

I have to do the pat down by hand due to a medical implant I have.  No way is it invasive, I have never been made to feel uncomfortable or that I have been touched inappropriately.  What they do to me looks very similar to what is being done to Kim...I do not think they were doing anything different.

Pregnant women often opt for the pat down - I did when I was pregnant.  They prefer not to go through the xray type scans.  I personally think Kim is currently pregnant and will announce on the new season of KUWTK, but that's just me. 

Kim going through Airport security a few days ago via X17online... Sigh..

kim-kardashian-butt-airport-011115.jpg

Kourtney Posted this picture on her facebook account the other day and I don't know how old this picture is but Kim needs to fucking stop with the Brazilian But lift procedure! She looked great here did not have this huge cartoonish ass that she does now. And she did it to herself. All of her baby weight gain she put into her ass.

1618594_10152577153071190_61653522993136

Edited by carolinagirl81

Pregnant women often opt for the pat down - I did when I was pregnant.  They prefer not to go through the xray type scans.  I personally think Kim is currently pregnant and will announce on the new season of KUWTK, but that's just me.

Ooooooh good speculation. I bet you're right! It would be kind of Hi-Larious if Kim and Beyonce were pregnant at the same time. There would be pictures all over the internet comparing both of them through their pregnancies, which could ultimately help Kim because she'd have to step up her game -- she may actually wear stuff that, you know, is for pregnant women.

If Kim and Kanye were smart, they would wait out both Beyoncé and princess Kate. They can't compete.

I think they consider themselves to be part of that group in importance, to Kim & Kanye, expecting another kid now is perfect timing, it's what all the cool kids are doing.

• Love 1

Kim going through Airport security a few days ago via X17online... Sigh..

kim-kardashian-butt-airport-011115.jpg

Kourtney Posted this picture on her facebook account the other day and I don't know how old this picture is but Kim needs to fucking stop with the Brazilian But lift procedure! She looked great here did not have this huge cartoonish ass that she does now. And she did it to herself. All of her baby weight gain she put into her ass.

1618594_10152577153071190_61653522993136

Sweet lawd her ass is the size of earth. Stop with the injections

• Love 2

Sweet lawd her ass is the size of earth. Stop with the injections

Those pants look like they could give way at any moment. I can only imagine the state of the crotch after a long flight.

I doubt she's pregnant. Probably doing the hand pat so people will speculate.

• Love 4

Those pants look like they could give way at any moment. I can only imagine the state of the crotch after a long flight.

I doubt she's pregnant. Probably doing the hand pat so people will speculate.

I doubt she's pregnant also, but not to defend Kim but wouldn't it be quicker to get the pat down especially at a large busy airport like LAX?

I really want Kimmy to be preggers so she'll give us an encore of the sofa dress AND the Shamu monstrosity.

I was hoping she'd take her own advice and never leave the house for a year.

But I do feel for her feet, no pair of tootsies deserve that abuse.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

carolinagirl81...Yest. 5:51 pm:

I doubt she's pregnant also, but not to defend Kim but wouldn't it be quicker to get the pat down especially at a large busy airport like LAX?

carolinagirl81...not especially, I have to do the 'pat down' due to a medical device I have implanted, Mr. Tostandon, who goes through the scanners, is always waiting at the other end for me, shoes on, all of our carry on collected, laptops put back into cases, etc. I am always taken aside, then have to wait for a female TSA agent to become available, do the whole pat down, etc.  It does take longer, especially if there is anyone else doing the pat down also.  They only do one at a time.  I actually wish I could do the scanners, would be a lot faster. Now, Kim, who knows, she may be given special privileges.

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 2