Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Personally, I think that's her biggest problem, she actually believes that what she looks like in the photoshopped pictures is what she looks like in RL. She's lost all connection with what her body really looks like, & that's why she always looks like crap. Her brain isn't seeing reality.

I think Kanye is gaslighting her into believing she looks good in all these sausage casing outfits. It's almost like he has an image in his mind of the ultimate trophy girl and he's going to stuff Kim into that box, even though the box is four sizes too small. He wants to be married to the sex object that all men desire, not the 35 year-old mother of two who's on the downslope of her looks and figure. Kim's fighting a losing battle.

• Love 8

She might actually believe this too. It was terrible the way she was body shaming other women online. I especially hated how she and her followers picked on Chlöe Grace Moretz. She's just a teenager. And actually very beautiful. But it's so pathetic when a 35 yr old mom of two is trashing a teen for not being hot. What a desperate loser. 

• Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

She might actually believe this too. It was terrible the way she was body shaming other women online. I especially hated how she and her followers picked on Chlöe Grace Moretz. She's just a teenager. And actually very beautiful. But it's so pathetic when a 35 yr old mom of two is trashing a teen for not being hot. What a desperate loser. 

What did she try and lay at Chlöe Grace Moretz' feet?  That she's not surgically enhanced?

Wow. Pathetic. 

I suppose it could be because Moretz is an easy target, and if Kim is being a bully, they always like the easiest targets. Moretz now has a certain portion of social media following, pop culture worshipping a-holes who hate her because of some answer she gave earlier this year that was critical of "girl squads" (and then every person who auto-worships Taylor Swift apparently railed on her). I suppose it's possible Kimmy knew about that and her little pea brain said "damaged merchandise! I can zing her!"

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 8
On May 8, 2016 at 5:18 PM, GaT said:

You're not kidding, they also know how to dress her to hide things. Look at this & this, her body looks normal. Kanye should take a good look at these pictures, there they're in the stupid colors of his collection (did he insist?) but they don't make her look deformed.

Massive photoshopping aside, I wonder if she recognized the liberating sensation of clothes that didn't squash every vital organ in her body. 

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 7:18 PM, GaT said:

You're not kidding, they also know how to dress her to hide things. Look at this & this, her body looks normal. Kanye should take a good look at these pictures, there they're in the stupid colors of his collection (did he insist?) but they don't make her look deformed.

Love the first pic of her legs.  If that's not a photo shopped mess I don't know what is.  Right leg shaved nicely but the second is such a mess.  The knee moved down (is that a knee?), the thigh stretched too much, and the lower leg has a nice fold or muscle outline, lol.

12 hours ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Massive photoshopping aside, I wonder if she recognized the liberating sensation of clothes that didn't squash every vital organ in her body. 

Maybe that's why she's obsessed with posing naked?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Chlöe Grace Moretz's estimation just went up in my eyes.

I am happy that Chloe didn't back down from her comments about Kim. Chloe is right and it's about time people start speaking up about the kardashains and stop letting them think they can get away with everything. They  (kardashains) can  do or say anything and people are supposed to say, okay go ahead, you are a kardashian so it's alright. 

• Love 10

I have seen Chlöe Grace Moretz on several talk shows the past couple of weeks. I think she speaks very well about why she did not like the reasoning behind Kim's nude photos or why she does not like the term "squad". She seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I do not think she is saying anything that malicious. It is her opinion. Though, she seems to be way more eloquent and smarter than the Kardashian's will ever be. Oh wait, the Kardashian's are probably smarter about famewhoring than she ever will be.

I do not get why the Kardashian's always have to respond when people speak out against them. I remember when Jon Hamm made a comment that he did not know why they were famous and they had to comment on it. I guess responding is another way to get attention. They are public figures and not everyone is going to love everything they do. They should accept it and move on. So why comment about it every time? They also, seem to respond to it in such juvenile ways. It all has to play out on social media for them.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I have seen Chlöe Grace Moretz on several talk shows the past couple of weeks. I think she speaks very well about why she did not like the reasoning behind Kim's nude photos or why she does not like the term "squad". She seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I do not think she is saying anything that malicious. It is her opinion. Though, she seems to be way more eloquent and smarter than the Kardashian's will ever be. Oh wait, the Kardashian's are probably smarter about famewhoring than she ever will be.

I agree. She was on WWHL this week and was asked about the squad thing. She said she doesn't like the term "squad" because it promotes exclusivity, which is a really good point. She's also like 20(?) and she already speaks better and more eloquently than all of the K's put together. I've never seen her act in anything but she does appear to have a good head on her shoulders. I guess it's hard to sit by if people are saying things about you, but at Kim's age she should have a better grasp of which battles to choose.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Kim's outfit for her lunch with Scott yesterday.

K1.jpgK2.jpg

Still trying to make the jacket/coat as a shrug look happen? It's not.

How long did it take the glam squad to lace those boots for her?

• Love 2

When I go out for lunch with my brother-in-law, I'm normally in jeans and a tank top or an easy throw on dress and flip flops.  Guess I'm just boring and unfashionable.  But I am comfortable, gosh darn it!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Shangrilala said:

When I go out for lunch with my brother-in-law, I'm normally in jeans and a tank top or an easy throw on dress and flip flops.  Guess I'm just boring and unfashionable.  But I am comfortable, gosh darn it!

It looks more like an outfit you'd wear to a meeting with your pimp.

• Love 15
(edited)

That outfit looks like crap. Just about everything Kim wears is crap & this outfit is no different. 

Other than bringing attention to herself as usual, what is the purpose of her wearing that garbage?

Prince was gone much too soon & here is yet another reason to love him. I can't imagine how Kim feels that Prince really hates her & her family.

When Prince Nixed The Kardashians, "New Girl" Execs Built A Bonfire - CONAN on TBS

Edited by Magog
  • Love 5

It was a thing back in 1989.  I wore my brown leather jacket hanging off of one or both shoulders when I was in 8th grade (age reveal!!).  And the backpack then hung off of one shoulder too.  It was as sloppy looking then as it is now.  

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, ExplainItAgain said:

The bottom looks like it's just spanx or some other body shaper.

That's what it looked like to me too...like she forgot to put the bottom half of her outfit on.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

She really is trying to have jackets worn that way a thing, isn't she? Or it is just a way to literally cover her ass?

I think they thought it had a better shot at starting a trend than the ole sweatshirt around the waist trick.  

3 hours ago, Magog said:

That outfit looks like crap. Just about everything Kim wears is crap & this outfit is no different. 

Other than bringing attention to herself as usual, what is the purpose of her wearing that garbage?

Prince was gone much too soon & here is yet another reason to love him. I can't imagine how Kim feels that Prince really hates her & her family.

When Prince Nixed The Kardashians, "New Girl" Execs Built A Bonfire - CONAN on TBS

She's got to be trying to cover her arms, right?  I mean, there are tons of other ways to cover a booty - a tunic over leggings, a long shirt/short skirt combo, a flannel shirt tied around the waist with a cute t-shirt and jeans...not that I would know anything about this, mind you.

I use the word "stupid" far too often when discussing this family, but I can't think of a better word to describe this outfit.

• Love 3

How can she not see how bad she looks? It's really astounding that somebody in her camp doesn't just sit her down & tell her the truth

3 hours ago, Magog said:

That story is hysterical, first he kicks Kim off of his stage, then he kicks Khloe & Kris off of the show. Awesome.

• Love 1
(edited)

How can she possibly think she looks okay in this costume? She looks awful.  

5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Still trying to make the jacket/coat as a shrug look happen? It's not.

How long did it take the glam squad to lace those boots for her?

1 hour ago, GaT said:

How can she not see how bad she looks? It's really astounding that somebody in her camp doesn't just sit her down & tell her the truth

That story is hysterical, first he kicks Kim off of his stage, then he kicks Khloe & Kris off of the show. Awesome.

Prince knew what the klan was up too, to use him for free press and prince wasn't buying  their Kool-Aid lol

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2
On May 11, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Crucial said:

Love the first pic of her legs.  If that's not a photo shopped mess I don't know what is.  Right leg shaved nicely but the second is such a mess.  The knee moved down (is that a knee?), the thigh stretched too much, and the lower leg has a nice fold or muscle outline, lol.

I see what you mean.  That left leg is a Photoshopped nightmare.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Magog said:

Never loved Prince more.  So glad he did this.  Too bad media wouldn't too.  Throw in Kayne as an added bonus too!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

It looks more like an outfit you'd wear to a meeting with your pimp.

Honestly, it just blows my mind that she can continue to show up in outfits that look worse than the ones she previously wore.  Just when I think it can't get any worse, it always does.  SMDH

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Henri205 said:

Those lace-up panty boots or whatever the Hell you'd call them are just absurd.  She looks like an old tired dominatrix with a really fat ass. 

I think Kim is one of those people who believe if something is very expensive it must be special. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Joe Jitsu913 said:

Kim's pushing 40 and she's dressing like a ho.

I miss "Classy Kim".

kim-kardasin-3.jpg

Weinstein+Company+2012+Golden+Globes+Party+BNGoWOXLuNJl.jpg

Look how normal her body is! Everything looks like it's in proportion to everything else & she looks pretty, especially in the white dress. I think everybody is missing the real point of the fugly black outfit, the pants are nothing more than black spanx (but I bet she has regular spanx underneath), that's why she's wearing them.

• Love 4
(edited)

The West family minus Saint in Malibu Ca today. 

Kim looks so much better before she got with Kanye. She seemed more sure of herself and looked so happy. 

image.jpeg

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think Kim is one of those people who believe if something is very expensive it must be special. 

That's excatly what her and new rich people believe that oh, this loaf of bread costs $1 but this one over here cost $1,000 so it has to be better.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That's excatly what her and new rich people believe that oh, this loaf of bread costs $1 but this one over here cost $1,000 so it has to be better.

It's funny you say that because a close family friend of ours is a tennis instructor whose clientele is incredibly wealthy. He charges an ungodly hourly rate and said that if your services aren't obscenely expensive, rich people figure you aren't any good. The "new money" Kardashians definitely have that mentality. Kim spends a small fortune to look like she walked out of a dressing room at DEB.

• Love 3

I saw those pictures of the family before and I thought Kim looked good, then I saw this picture. 13181448_1757095927837206_728604869_n.jp

And she was dressed like that to a kids birthday party?

This though is adorable.  North is on Kim's Snapchat pretty much almost everyday but this is especially cute. North is getting so pretty

4 hours ago, AndySmith said:

What's weird is Kim is wearing these super-tight inappropriate outfits...then covers them up with oversized jackets.

whats even weirder is that Kim thinks she looks wonderful in her super-tight inappropriate outfits lol 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RoxieBear73 said:

whats even weirder is that Kim thinks she looks wonderful in her super-tight inappropriate outfits lol 

That she thinks the oversized jackets add anything to the look mystifies me. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, GaT said:

What I don't understand is why she had her ass blown up & then always makes sure it's covered. What's the point?

I think she blew her ass up not realizing that pregnancy would enhance it to the extent it has.  Even when she drops the baby weight some of it sticks to her ass, that's just the way it is, her attempts to exercise it off don't work. Compounded with the outfits that she wears, either Kanye endorsed or her own choice, her ass looks ridiculously huge. The skirts and pants are stretched to their limits, seams are bunching and splitting and she's  a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. 

• Love 2

I still say most of her outfits don't come close to actually closing in the back and are inserted panels and clips to make it look like it's fitting. Think Say Yes to the Dress when the bride is a 14 and trying on the size 6 sample size. The coats cover the panels and clips. 

21 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

I still say most of her outfits don't come close to actually closing in the back and are inserted panels and clips to make it look like it's fitting. Think Say Yes to the Dress when the bride is a 14 and trying on the size 6 sample size. The coats cover the panels and clips. 

They show her squad sewing her into clothing on the show. And many times she has been photographed with the seam on the sides or the widest part of her ass either stitched with industrial strength thread or actually ripped open, so she has to know that she's wearing the wrong size. 

Even if she wore the right size it would have to be tailored or custom maid her ass and tatas are out of control and her her proportions aren't typical-short legs and arms and longer torso. 

By out of control I mean her ass is the size of a Volkswagen.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Even if she wore the right size it would have to be tailored or custom maid her ass and tatas are out of control and her her proportions aren't typical-short legs and arms and longer torso. 

By out of control I mean her ass is the size of a Volkswagen.

I agree they'd have to basically rip a whole dress apart and reconstruct it to fit Kim's cartoonish proportions. The last time I thought she looked really good was at Kris' Gatsby party. I get the feeling that Kanye throws a bitch fit if Kim doesnt dress the way he wants. Kim circa 2009 wouldn't be caught dead in any of his crap.

• Love 2

If 2007 Kim had a crystal ball and could have seen her current self would she still have gotten with Kanye. A question to ponder.

I think she would. It's all worth to the invites to events she gets with him, plus she gets to hang out with celebs she probably normally wouldn't be able to, without him.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Either Princess Kanye's pants are falling down, or he has even weirder proportions than I thought.

Maybe he's stealing  copying from Justin Bieber?

• Love 2