Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

It time for one of the rare but wonderful treats of Previously TV (and twop) threads a poll! **

Easton, Wyld, or Key will be the first name IMHO

Mod pretty please put the poll at top for name votes ?

• Love 1
(edited)

I wanted to blast my theory on Facebook this morning when I found out about the baby, but I didn't want people that I know in my every day life to know that I actually am passionate enough about the K-trash to comment about it, so I'm posting it here for you guys, all of my fellows snarkers, instead.

We all know that she hated being pregnant, then supposedly had "fertility issues", then, just as Bruce's transition to Caitlyn is almost-complete and all of the attention will be on him for the forseeable future, tada, Kimye are having another unfortunately-named-to-be progeny. That is not at all a slight against actual fertility struggles - my husband and I had our own real fertility struggle, however, when we miraculously got pregnant with no intervention at all, I knew how lucky we were, and I made it a point to not bitch about anything pregnancy-related, plus we're both all over our baby, and we never leave her for days on end (my way of saying that Kim might like the attention of Instagram pix of North, but she doesn't enjoy the day-to-day parenting stuff, and doesn't care at all to miss them frequently). My basic bottom line is that she didn't want to get pregnant again, but if the choice was between Bruce taking their attention, and "suffering" through another pregnancy, thus keeping the attention, there was no contest, and PMK made sure that the Ks kept the attention. However, I'm with all of you that she will get a high-end baby bump pillow and a surrogate will be delivering the next one.

Just so I'm not all negative, they did make an adorable baby, so hopefully number 2 (hee hee, I just got that!) will be, too. The world needs more pretty!

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 2

I don't believe it for a minute. Just a little too convenient fitting in perfectly with their filming season. I predict a tragic miscarriage story in a few weeks when filming starts up again. That's one they haven't touched on have they?

• Love 1

Her first pregnancy fit in with the season too. It's just editing and how they fit everything in. Kourtney's pregnancy's and births all fit with the seasons too.

My money is on a pregnancy pad that keeps her looking perfect while a surrogate actually carries the child.   Then another "emergency" rush to the hospital, and she walks out of the hospital with a new baby and a perfectly toned body.

Just like Nicole Kidman. 

How far in advance are the shows shot? Because if it's more than a couple of months, I'd think we'd be seeing some sort of indication by now.

Whatever. She's spawning again. With each forthcoming child with Kanye, it becomes less newsworthy because been there done that. She's going to need to divorce him and spawn with someone else if she wants headlines to rival when she dropped North.

How far in advance are the shows shot? Because if it's more than a couple of months, I'd think we'd be seeing some sort of indication by now.

Whatever. She's spawning again. With each forthcoming child with Kanye, it becomes less newsworthy because been there done that. She's going to need to divorce him and spawn with someone else if she wants headlines to rival when she dropped North.

She could have just found out last week and filmed a scene to show in the previews. There is so much manipulation of time lines and events anyway. I'll never believe they haven't known about Bruce's decision to live as a woman for way longer than it's been played out on the show. They are too adjusted to it, dealing too well with it. 

Leah Jenner had her baby shower this past weekend.. I wonder if any of the Kardashian-Jenners attended.

It time for one of the rare but wonderful treats of Previously TV (and twop) threads a poll! **

Easton, Wyld, or Key will be the first name IMHO Mod pretty please put the poll at top for name votes ?

I created a new thread for the baby name poll.

Re: the title of this thread.  This may or may not already have been brought up, but isn't it Humphries, not Humpries?

Fixed!

• Love 2

She could have just found out last week and filmed a scene to show in the previews. There is so much manipulation of time lines and events anyway. I'll never believe they haven't known about Bruce's decision to live as a woman for way longer than it's been played out on the show. They are too adjusted to it, dealing too well with it.

I kind of figured but wasn't sure about the timing. As you mention "manipulation of time line and events," I think it's so whorish of her to actually plan her pregnancy so she can announce that she's pregnant in the final show. Consider this: I guess she's been trying how long to get pregnant in the show? Shot how long ago? And whatever they're doing magically worked in the last week or two, just so she could film the "I'm pregnant!" announcement for the season finale? Which means 1) she's really not pregnant and will "lose" the baby as speculated, 2) there is a surrogate as speculated or 3) getting pregnant is absolutely no problem and she's just been deliberately timing getting pregnant with the season finale of her show. Because if she'd become pregnant when it was shot, we'd be seeing hints by now, I imagine. (Caveat: I have known of one or two women who did not look pregnant at all until about the third trimester, however based on Kim's prior pregnancy, I doubt that much has changed in her body that she can carry that long without her body telling on her).

And all this pregnancy stuff has me asking: what the fuck with the corset training? I know nothing about that, but I would assume that should be going out the window (another thing which makes me think the pregnancy just happened, if it's happened at all).

Why am I thinking about this? Why do I care???!!!

• Love 4

then, just as Bruce's transition to Caitlyn is almost-complete and all of the attention will be on him for the forseeable future, tada, Kimye are having another unfortunately-named-to-be progeny.

Coincidence? I think not!

• Love 1

Don't forget Kim is also being upstaged by Kylie and Kendall. The only time she gets serious press is when she drags North out for Photo ops. In a sense, Kim is now third string in the Kardashian hierarchy. What sucks for her is that second babies aren't really big news makers unless you're Duchess Kate. Even A-list celebs don't get as much press for a second kid the way they do with their first.

• Love 4

BitterApple, I love that you called Kim 3rd string! I'm sure it's killing her (and Kanye) to take a back seat to Kendall the chic model, Kylie the "fresh faced" (except not really) 17 year old version of Kim, and Caitlyn's transformation.

• Love 2

I kind of figured but wasn't sure about the timing. As you mention "manipulation of time line and events," I think it's so whorish of her to actually plan her pregnancy so she can announce that she's pregnant in the final show. Consider this: I guess she's been trying how long to get pregnant in the show? Shot how long ago? And whatever they're doing magically worked in the last week or two, just so she could film the "I'm pregnant!" announcement for the season finale? Which means 1) she's really not pregnant and will "lose" the baby as speculated, 2) there is a surrogate as speculated or 3) getting pregnant is absolutely no problem and she's just been deliberately timing getting pregnant with the season finale of her show. Because if she'd become pregnant when it was shot, we'd be seeing hints by now, I imagine. (Caveat: I have known of one or two women who did not look pregnant at all until about the third trimester, however based on Kim's prior pregnancy, I doubt that much has changed in her body that she can carry that long without her body telling on her).

And all this pregnancy stuff has me asking: what the fuck with the corset training? I know nothing about that, but I would assume that should be going out the window (another thing which makes me think the pregnancy just happened, if it's happened at all).

Why am I thinking about this? Why do I care???!!!

She was bragging that the corset training kept all her friends from getting stretch marks. I bet she'll wear one while pregnant. Or three layers of spanx. I can't wait till her feet swell and her toes get all MIss Piggy in those lucite heels she wore!!!

She's going to need to divorce him and spawn with someone else if she wants headlines to rival when she dropped North.

...just a matter of time.

• Love 1

I saw that her due date is listed as December.   It's June, she is at least 2 months pregnant.   We are so going to be seeing signs soon with how big she gets.   She does not get baby bumps like Duchess Kate, she swells up all over.   If those signs don't show up sometime this month it's a surrogate.   Or we get a "miscarriage."

Please note, I do not wish a true miscarriage on anyone.   It is a devastating experience no matter how the lenght of the pregnancy.   But with this family, I don't believe anything is true without really solid evidence.   Heck, I am not completely convinced Bruce is transitioning for real and its not all a publicity stunt (if she is, more power to her).

• Love 1

I can see her going underground/to Paris for a period of time and the announcing a birth and not being seen for a stretch and then suddenly she's out and about with s baby under a towel. By the time we get a picture of it it'll be hard to judge the age close enough to prove/disprove her story.

Sometimes people announce pregnancies to the public a bit early, imo. So, 2 months along and she couldn't wait to announce? Hmmmm

Kanye stole the thunder last time, announcing it for free at his concert. So her letting Glamour magazine and E! get the scoop was probably what she wanted. Get it out there fast before Kanye went and did the same thing again.

(edited)

Don't forget Kim is also being upstaged by Kylie and Kendall. The only time she gets serious press is when she drags North out for Photo ops. In a sense, Kim is now third string in the Kardashian hierarchy. What sucks for her is that second babies aren't really big news makers unless you're Duchess Kate. Even A-list celebs don't get as much press for a second kid the way they do with their first.

Is this the end of Kim Kardashian?? She doesn't have a model body, nobody gives two shit about her being pregnant again, and her step mother gets a vanity fair cover all to herself while she had to share and beg to be on the cover. There's shade all around. Watch Kim do something outrageous to out do her competition. Maybe Beyonce will announce she's pregnant

Edited by Darknight
  • Love 3

Sometimes people announce pregnancies to the public a bit early, imo. So, 2 months along and she couldn't wait to announce? Hmmmm

It had to be announced during the season finale of the show, putting it in the previews was the only way they could do it.

Holy shit!  Are those feet Photoshopped?  Why would anybody do that to themselves?  The pain must be excruciating AND the shoes are ugly as sin!

• Love 2

Holy shit!  Are those feet Photoshopped?  Why would anybody do that to themselves?  The pain must be excruciating AND the shoes are ugly as sin!

Nope, that is exactly what her feet looked like through most of her pregnancy, swollen. And the stupid bitch refused to wear flat shoes, she somehow thought that having her feet look like that was better.

• Love 2
(edited)

This was timed too well with the season. Why are these people all about ratings..

Every breath they breathe, every word they say, every tweet/instagram they make is a Revenue Generating Unit.    They live to generate vanity and money.   it's very impressive, but ultimately probably soul destroying. 

Oh crap.    That may  actually be the new baby's name-RGU for short.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 2
(edited)

I call "bullshit" on the infertility claims. Poor, poor, Kimmy. How old is North, anyway? Did you expect one every 9 1/2 months? Just because you don't get pregnant every time you do it doesn't make you infertile. Anything for attention.

I watched one show where Kim was whining about being in so much pain while she was pregnant. Try working 8 hours and then coming home and doing everything else that normal people do. Then drag your fat ass to work again the next morning, all the while worrying about paying bills that your insurance won't cover.

These self-centered, stupid, worthless women annoy the crap out of me.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 11
(edited)

I call "bullshit" on the infertility claims. Poor, poor, Kimmy. How old is North, anyway? Did you expect one every 9 1/2 months? Just because you don't get pregnant every time you do it doesn't make you infertile. Anything for attention.

I watched one show where Kim was whining about being in so much pain while she was pregnant. Try working 8 hours and then coming home and doing everything else that normal people do. Then drag your fat ass to work again the next morning, all the while worrying about paying bills that your insurance won't cover.

These self-centered, stupid, worthless women annoy the crap out of me.

But Kimmy works SO HARD. She has a great work ethic. Like literally. Bible. Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited
  • Love 4

I think the infertility claims were a set up to a) get extra publicity with a "miracle" pregnancy, b) justify the use of a possible surrogate or c) create a fake pregnancy followed by a fake miscarriage. I don't put anything past these people, they are truly that disgusting.

• Love 5

I just saw an episode of " One Born Every Minute" , couples in labor delivery at a hospital. One woman's placenta didn't exit completely after the birth and it was an emergency situation, the uterus wouldn't do its job properly and they were concerned that the woman would bleed to death. So I call total bullshit on all her fertility issues. Actually I call bullshit on most anything she says or does.

• Love 4

The issue she claims to have with a retained placenta makes zero sense.

After birth if part of the placenta remains it can lead to hemorrhage. The blood flow from the uterus continues into the placenta which instead of circulating it can only hemorrhage out.

I do believe this happened and her OB manually extracted the remaining placenta as her description (entire arm up in her) is about right. Not a pleasant experience but better than bleeding out.

Now the issue is with her saying not all came out. They would be very sure once up in there to get it all but if they didn't, dead tissue rotting inside you, which a retained placenta would become, would lead to infection and eventually death.

Since Kim is not dead from sepsis that would have set it within a week of North's birth, one cannot believe she had rotting two year old placenta in her uterus.

Maybe Kim couldn't understand her doctor and she actually had fibroids in her uterus but remembered her birth and just figured they were the same thing. She is not bright.

Or they just made it up for a story line since Kim is one of the most boring people on the planet.

Who can say other than no, her issues were not a placenta still up in there.

• Love 2

I read an rumor that Kim is preggo with twins so looks like she got the Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez ivf boy and girl twins... so she's one and done with one pregnancy.  I kinda belive this one, time will tell.

• Love 2

I read an rumor that Kim is preggo with twins so looks like she got the Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez ivf boy and girl twins... so she's one and done with one pregnancy.  I kinda belive this one, time will tell.

I read this too. Kim also stated that she wanted a boy and another girl, so bingo, there ya go, a twofer. We shall see...

(edited)

KardashianLAX060315_03.jpg

Kim at LAX coming back from someplace. I am guessing that she's wearing materity spanks...but damn ol' girl does not look good, rough flight? She's got that scared little girl look going on.

Edited by carolinagirl81

She's got that vacant look in her eyes that the camera loves to capture.  But I guess it isn't hard when you have a vacant look 24/7.  Why bother wearing a shirt that is so tight and so see-through.  Just wear the bra and spanx, it's not like you can hide it when your clothes are see-through and so tight.

• Love 4

She looks like she's going to throw up, the question is, is she looking like that on purpose for publicity? (Oh, poor Kimmy, pregnancy is sooooo hard), or does she really have morning sickness?

(edited)

She looks like she's going to throw up, the question is, is she looking like that on purpose for publicity? (Oh, poor Kimmy, pregnancy is sooooo hard), or does she really have morning sickness?

I was thinking the same thing look out she's gonna hurl! Damn I'm going have to follow her again on Instagram  to see all the selfies

Edited by carolinagirl81

She's got that vacant look in her eyes that the camera loves to capture.  But I guess it isn't hard when you have a vacant look 24/7.  Why bother wearing a shirt that is so tight and so see-through.  Just wear the bra and spanx, it's not like you can hide it when your clothes are see-through and so tight.

Sigh...not to defend Kim or anything but it's see through due to the cameras flashes and if you've ever watched the video's of celeb's leaving and arriaving at LAX its like a small mob of strange men/women just flashing their cameras in your face. It really seems quite scary. Also many other celeb's have had that see through clothing happen after pictures have been posted of them at events.

Sigh...not to defend Kim or anything but it's see through due to the cameras flashes and if you've ever watched the video's of celeb's leaving and arriaving at LAX its like a small mob of strange men/women just flashing their cameras in your face. It really seems quite scary. Also many other celeb's have had that see through clothing happen after pictures have been posted of them at events.

Kims been photographed so many times in so many outfits in so many lighting conditions, no way she isn't aware of just how this outfit would look when photographed. It's all to stir up controversy and keep the public interest on her . She won't let Caitlyn steal her thunder. I wonder if in a moment of anger similar to the one with Kourtney, she doesn't throw it in Caits face that" I bought you a career"

• Love 3

Kims been photographed so many times in so many outfits in so many lighting conditions, no way she isn't aware of just how this outfit would look when photographed. It's all to stir up controversy and keep the public interest on her . She won't let Caitlyn steal her thunder. I wonder if in a moment of anger similar to the one with Kourtney, she doesn't throw it in Caits face that" I bought you a career"

Of course she will Cait is getting all this press and awards and it's all on her not anyone of the Kardashian children or Kris for that matter. I am sure she's probaby all why isn't anyone talking about me and my pregnacy?! cue ugly cry kim

• Love 2

I say that because look at the bottom by her hand. Its not stretched out.  The top is so stretched out you can't see the lines on the top. If it's see through because it's a see through top, then fine.  My opinion is it's a see through top because its so stretched out. Anything is see through if you are stretching the lines of a top so far you can't see said lines, lol.  Sure Celebs wear the see through things but they are cramming their size 16 body into a size 4 top to be photographed in.  She should wear clothes that fit her, not stuff that if a thread goes, so goes the outfit.

Of course she will Cait is getting all this press and awards and it's all on her not anyone of the Kardashian children or Kris for that matter. I am sure she's probaby all why isn't anyone talking about me and my pregnacy?! cue ugly cry kim

Last night I was watching TMZ (A.K.A Kardashian central), & they were talking about Kim's tweet about Pharrell putting out her dress when it caught on fire, & Harvey Levin implied that her dress catching on fire was because Caitlyn's transition was getting more publicity than Kim's pregnancy. TMZ sucks up to the Kardashians like crazy, for them to imply that Kim thought up a stunt to get more publicity really makes me wonder.

• Love 1