Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Reunion (Part III)

• Start Topic

Thursday 9:00 pm EST, is the third part of reunion.

You mean tomorrow, 8/27?

Why cram it all in I wonder? 

Dorinda's boyfriend was WAY out of line with the grinding and Kristen was right to remove herself from a situation that made her feel uncomfortable.  And Dorinda was WAY out of line in how she lashed out at Kristen for explaining how it was she felt uncomfortable.

Dorinda's lashing out is actually scary.  So much so I don't see her as a good fit for the show.  I like Kristen but she doesn't add much to the drama.  I'm over Heather's know-it-all ways.  And Carole needs to get a life outside the show and her young boyfriend.  

I've been really entertained by the others though.  Funny how most go back to the very first season.   

• Love 1

Thursday 9:00 pm EST, is the third part of reunion.

You mean tomorrow, 8/27?

Why cram it all in I wonder? 

I seem to remember Bravo doing that with another reunion show.   Does anyone remember that?  Or did I make it up?   LOL

• Love 2

I seem to remember Bravo doing that with another reunion show.   Does anyone remember that?  Or did I make it up?   LOL

You are correct they have done so before.  It is their way of saying over and out.  They did the same thing with the big Giudice interview.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

You are correct they have done so before.  It is their way of saying over and out.  They did the same thong with the big Giudice interview.

Thank you.  I thought so but I wasn't sure.

ETA:  Is it safe to assume this means there won't be a Lost Footage episode?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Thank you.  I thought so but I wasn't sure.

ETA:  Is it safe to assume this means there won't be a Lost Footage episode?

They will do a Lost Episodes with Josh and Kristen;s renewal ceremony front and center

• Love 6

IIRC, and don't quote me, I think they did the same thing with RHBH.  Could be wrong. 

It doesn't seem that there's going to be a lost footage episode.  I think they used everything they got on Beth.  The rest - it doesn't seem to matter.  Too bad.

• Love 3

They will do a Lost Episodes with Josh and Kristen;s renewal ceremony front and center

Seriously?

I absolutely hate the "Satan Andy" moniker but I might have to adopt it if they do that.  That's a low blow.

• Love 11

Bethenny is a sage 'doncha' know. Her whispers contain wisdom that can shift mountains, her sighs unveil all truths, and her tears, well, just one heartwrenching tender drop brings sparkling clarity to those polluted by chaos and bedevilment.

Wow! That was some fantasy!

Reality, however, shows a grating and tiresome would be tyrant with ravenous cravings for fame and hearty delusions of grandeur.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 24

Seriously?

I absolutely hate the "Satan Andy" moniker but I might have to adopt it if they do that.  That's a low blow.

I'd bet anyone that when Andy saw the Josh -Kristen/Ashley Madison story he grinned and if he was with someone he was secretly grinning.  He is soulless.

• Love 4

I don't want to hear more about the hipster boyfriend.  I'm done.

I am looking forward to watching Sonja repeat "I'm an international luxury/fashion lifestyle brand" a billion times more, and watch Heather and Bethenny's heads explode after trying, unsuccessfully again, to explain that saying it doesn't make it so.  WIll anyone ask her for proof she has shipped any clothes to regular people (she claimed Carole and maybe Bethenny bought some outfit, when she was on WWHL)?  Will we hear more about the toaster oven, or the Nigerian football team?  Or just how no one else ever "lived the life"?

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 12

I'm wondering if this delusional thing sonja had going is all just an act. She can't be that delusional about her life, but be on point when it comes to other situations.

My fav scene of hers was when she and Aviva had a sit down after saint barts..and sonja was calm, rational and in control of the conversation with aviva. It basically left aviva speechless.

I'd love that sonja to be around more often.

• Love 6

I loved that clip!

Andy asked Carole and Dorinda what their late husbands would have thought of them being on RHONY.   Ramona was nodding off while they answered before Andy asked Bethenny about her "rebranding death" remark and Bethenny's answer was complimentary about both women.  The problem was that it just wasn't about Ramona so she checked out which Bravo called...

...Ramona Does the Unthinkable
When Carole Radziwill and Dorinda Medley discuss their late husbands, it's clear Ramona Singer doesn't find the conversation particularly stimulating.

ramona%20sleeping%20caption_zpsaa6ezpm0.

• Love 14

Commenting on the women's clothing: Ramona--with all of her money, can't she just once wear a dress that's properly fitted on her? She has a thick waist but wears dresses/bathing suits that accentuate those areas. She dresses like someone who buys her clothes at Walmart. Next-- Heather:  A robe and a bra is not what we wear outside of our bedrooms.  Kristin: You usually dress very well for your body type (and who wouldn't want her body type?!) At the reunion? A huge NO. Carole looked lovely although I don't think the strapless look is the best for her. I liked Bethany's look although a tad underdressed. Sonja looked very nice in her shiny dress. Dorinda looked fine in her silver dress. LuAnne-------what was that monstrosity you were wearing? I have always thought she was the best dressed woman on this or any other Housewives program (she knew what kind of clothing looked good on her and had everything properly fitted to her fabulous body)  but boy, was this a LOSER. Stop trying to design your own clothing line. It's not working, honey. 

That's all, folks.

• Love 7

Girl code wad used on both ny and oc.

On ny, girl code says you don't out a woman's indiscretions with men or married men.

On oc, girl code is not friending the mistress over the wronged wife.

Luann should take her own advice in regardS to Adam and carole...be cool, don't be uncool.

• Love 10

Is it my imagination, or has almost every question from a viewer been for Beth?

Not all but definitely more so than the others. LOL AND they were softball questions to boot more often than not! LOL

Carole made me cry with the just 1 more night conversation.

Been there, done that. RAW and crying now.

That was hard to watch/see, you could clearly see his death still haunts her and that she still loves and misses him a great deal.

• Love 7

Bethenny was in overdrive this episode! I think a good 75% of the hour was her talking. And talking. I enjoy her for the most part but my G-d woman shut up!

I don't understand why Luanne thinks her son would be so traumatized by seeing her with a man. It's not like bravo would have shown her actually having sex. She has some warped moral code.

• Love 13

Ok, Bethenny's blog is up already and I have a question......She says this in her blog...."Luann took a pretty good beating, too, and I have to say I was really happy to facilitate she and Heather making up". Is she being sarcastic/funny or did I miss something? I didn't see Bethenny do or say anything to help "facilitate" Heather and LuAnn hug it out.

Bethenny was in overdrive this episode! I think a good 75% of the hour was her talking. And talking. I enjoy her for the most part but my G-d woman shut up!

I don't understand why Luanne thinks her son would be so traumatized by seeing her with a man. It's not like bravo would have shown her actually having sex. She has some warped moral code.

She messed up what happened in St Barths as well. For some reason she thinks the cameras caught LuAnn with Thomas in the act in her bedroom, which did not happen. LOL

• Love 7

OK, OK what was it LuAnn saw and threatened to talk about when she walked in Heather's room? Whatever it was Heather apologised to the countess shortly after that. I wonder if it's something that happened between Heather & another HW? Could this be why Heather is leaving RHONY?

Where was the clip of Lu lunging at Carole? Did I miss it?

I must have missed it.

• Love 5

OK, OK what was it LuAnn saw and threatened to talk about when she walked in Heather's room? Whatever it was Heather apologised to the countess shortly after that. I wonder if it's something that happened between Heather & another HW? Could this be why Heather is leaving RHONY?

I must have missed it.

Lol Heather was mockingly apologizing! That was not sincere. She was mocking Luanne's baby voice.

I am curious what Luanne was threatening though. No one seems to have implied Heather ever cheated so what could she have seen? Heather and a vibrator?

• Love 8

Is it just me or are Ramona and Vickie from OC wearing the same earrings or the same style of earring? Giant mosaic earrings.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 1

Lol Heather was mockingly apologizing! That was not sincere. She was mocking Luanne's baby voice.

I am curious what Luanne was threatening though. No one seems to have implied Heather ever cheated so what could she have seen? Heather and a vibrator?

Whatever it was it happened in St Barths when LuAnn and Thomas knocked on Heathers door in the middle of the night. Heather said, tonight, "Ok, Let's talk about it" and LuAnn backed off and said that SHE, herself, did not want to talk about it. I get the feeling that LuAnn was bluffing and Heather called her out on it.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14

Kristen. When she was trying to take Luann down, it was difficult to take her seriously. That hair. When I was little I would put my mom's full slip on my head, kind of like a headband so the slip would hang down my back and pretend I had long hair. (Anybody but me and Whoopi Goldberg do that? ) Anyway, I'd shake my 'hair' and flip it all over the place for full effect. That's what Kristen reminded me of as she was scolding Lu. Like she was playing dress up with a bad wig, which may as well been a slip. If she was hoping to be taken seriously, finally, by piping up at the reunion, wrong look for this occasion.

Although Beth did look a little casual, she looked comfortable for how ever many hours it took to film and she looked like she was there to address the business at hand.

I also liked that when she stood up, her blouse had that flowy detail on the side that made it look a little bit dressier.

• Love 18

What was LuAnn insinuating about Heather and her room? I didn't follow.

It never ceases to amaze me what a useless presence Andy Cohen has become. The women were doing his job for him. I feel like he should not be paid for hosting duties.

Bethenny's line about LuAnn playing parcheesi on the beach made me laugh out loud. One good moment in an otherwise hour long torment.

• Love 15

What was LuAnn insinuating about Heather and her room? I didn't follow.

It never ceases to amaze me what a useless presence Andy Cohen has become. The women were doing his job for him. I feel like he should not be paid for hosting duties.

Bethenny's line about LuAnn playing parcheesi on the beach made me laugh out loud. One good moment in an otherwise hour long torment.

LuAnn tried to make it sound like she caught Heather doing something in her room the night she/Thomas knocked on her door late at night in St Barths. LuAnn challenged Heather by asking "Do you want me to tell what you we caught you doing?" and Heather said "Ok, Lets talk about it" and LuAnn backed down immediately. I think it was more mud slinging hoping it would stick and nothing more or LuAnn would have spilled it right there and then.

• Love 13

Kristen. When she was trying to take Luann down, it was difficult to take her seriously. That hair. When I was little I would put my mom's full slip on my head, kind of like a headband so the slip would hang down my back and pretend I had long hair. (Anybody but me and Whoopi Goldberg do that? ) Anyway, I'd shake my 'hair' and flip it all over the place for full effect. That's what Kristen reminded me of as she was scolding Lu. Like she was playing dress up with a bad wig, which may as well been a slip. If she was hoping to be taken seriously, finally, by piping up at the reunion, wrong look for this occasion.

Although Beth did look a little casual, she looked comfortable for how ever many hours it took to film and she looked like she was there to address the business at hand.

I also liked that when she stood up, her blouse had that flowy detail on the side that made it look a little bit dressier.

Oddly enough I wasn't focused on Kristen's ridiculous extensions and dress but actually listening to what she had to say.  She did an impressive job in calling out both Ramona and LuAnn.  Her remark about LuAnn benefiting by getting a hit? song out of it (which in my opinion was the reason LuAnn made such a big deal about it) seemed to get LuAnn off her pretend high horse.

I liked Bethenny's outfit even before I saw the cut of her blouse and loved it when I saw how it flowed.   That's the kind of outfit I would wear and have worn to events.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 19