• Bethenny
    • Carole
    • Dorinda
    • Heather
    • Kristen
    • Luann
    • Ramona
    • Sonja

Oh man, I gotta watch this one again.  I was mostly soooo freakin' bored & checked out.  I must be getting tired of all these broads by now.  Yeah, Bethenny, I know, as unbelievable as you might find it, you really are not so fascinating to everyone.

I did like Bethenny saying outright she never cheated on either of her husbands & how nasty Moaner was to imply she did.  And yet Moaner still never apologized & kept right on insinuating she did cheat.  OMG, the woman is maddening.

Hmmmm, the way Bethenny so casually mentioned next season, I'm getting the sinking feeling they're all gonna be back.  Idk, I'm pretty bored with this bunch -- even (and maybe especially) Bethenny.  I'm not especially up for another ep of this endless reunion babble, let alone yet another season of these same women.

• Love 8

Sonja got my vote.  She engaged but didn't get hysterical or ugly.  Her expressions and the few times she interjected made me laugh.  I thought she looked beautiful. 

It's going to be ugly for her next week, though.

• Love 7

I don't think that Beth should let the dress deal go, and I am glad she went there. I think that this is the whole problem with Ramona. Folks just always let her get away with whatever it is she has done. Her question about why Beth cared so much about the dress was incredible. Does she really think this way? It appears that she does. She has become use to people just saying "that's just Ramona" and walking away because it is much easier than engaging with her. She always gets her way in the end. I loved that Beth wasn't letting her just get away with it.

I forgive Bethenny for putting us through all that weepy crap in the first half of the season just for her unrelenting approach with Ramona, both about the dresses and about Ramona telling lies about her cheating.  Too bad she still never got a sincere anything out of Ramona, much less a sincere apology for anything. 

• Love 20

"I need nuts." 

"Right now? Then you'll have nuts in your teeth.  Don't give her nuts. No." 

"I didn't have a big lunch. They didn't give me any food." 

"What do you mean? You had plenty of food.  Cmon lets not start now. Lets push on."

I enjoyed that little back 'n' forth during commercial break. 

• Love 17

It was hard watching the reaction shots of Kristen when Ramona was spilling details of Mario's affairs. I feel bad for her. Because it can't be said enough - Josh is a dick. His statement was just as bad as the cheating - dismissing it as a joke, no big deal. All of it shows total disrespect for his wife, which we already knew from watching him on the show.

• Love 22

I forgive Bethenny for putting us through all that weepy crap in the first half of the season just for her unrelenting approach with Ramona, both about the dresses and about Ramona telling lies about her cheating.  Too bad she still never got a sincere anything out of Ramona, much less a sincere apology for anything. 

bodies%20buried_zpsglasyijm.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 11

Dont%20Bat%20Lashes_zps7dowkaro.jpg

Ramona's eyelashes looked horrible, as did her eyeliner.  

I don't know - I wasn't overly crazy with the way she was styled.  The dress was actually nice, but her hair and makeup didn't look good, imo.

• Love 13

I don't think that Beth should let the dress deal go, and I am glad she went there. I think that this is the whole problem with Ramona. Folks just always let her get away with whatever it is she has done. Her question about why Beth cared so much about the dress was incredible. Does she really think this way? It appears that she does. She has become use to people just saying "that's just Ramona" and walking away because it is much easier than engaging with her. She always gets her way in the end. I loved that Beth wasn't letting her just get away with it.

Dont%20Bat%20Lashes_zps7dowkaro.jpg

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

I was kind of bored tonight...just wish Andy would take better control and get them to respect each other when they are speaking.  

So many times tonight I couldn't decipher what was being said because they were all talking over each other, and getting louder and louder.  Bethenny, who I usually don't mind, drove me crazy tonight doing this.

• Love 10

I don't know - I wasn't overly crazy with the way she was styled.  The dress was actually nice, but her hair and makeup didn't look good, imo.

I agree.  Her bangs went flat and separated early.  She should cut her hair to about an inch or two lower than where her earrings are dangling in the pics above. 

Also in the pics above...she's starting to look like a Joan Rivers/Madame mash up.

• Love 10

I agree.  Her bangs went flat and separated early.  She should cut her hair to about an inch or two lower than where her earrings are dangling in the pics above. 

Also in the pics above...she's starting to look like a Joan Rivers/Madame mash up.

I thought she looked like Kathie Lee Gifford playing Ramona in a Lifetime movie.
  • Love 14

Ramona needs to go back to the shorter 'do she had in season three (I believe). It looked really good on her!

I missed tonight's ep because of the updated time. I was out celebrating someone's birthday so I may or may not be a bit tipsy right now (although I can still speak clearly so no need to call for subtitles), but if the show had aired at 9 I'd have been home in time to see it.

• Love 5

I very much liked it the first season.  Might be time to dock the boat for good because tonight's premiere was pretty bad. 

Thanks for the heads up.  I didn't watch it but I did record it.

• Love 1

Ramona's eyelashes looked horrible, as did her eyeliner.  

I got a good long look at Ramona on my HDTV, and Ramona's last round of facial work did not turn out well.  She's somewhat lopsided around her lips and mouth, pulled too tight around the eyes, and even a little lumpy looking at some angles.

• Love 6

I very much liked it the first season.  Might be time to dock the boat for good because tonight's premiere was pretty bad. 

Not as bad as the mess of a show "My Fab 40th" that is on after Below Deck...watching this now - it is ridiculously bad.

• Love 3

Not as bad as the mess of a show "My Fab 40th" that is on after Below Deck...watching this now - it is ridiculously bad.

Thanks for letting us know.  I recorded that one too!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

I was kind of bored tonight...just wish Andy would take better control and get them to respect each other when they are speaking.  

So many times tonight I couldn't decipher what was being said because they were all talking over each other, and getting louder and louder.  Bethenny, who I usually don't mind, drove me crazy tonight doing this.

Same here. I've taken to watching these things with the CC turned on and my finger firmly planted on the 30 second rewind button on my TiVo remote. Andy is by and large an ineffectual host and moderator. He would be more aptly replaced by a cattle herder.
  • Love 10

Lawd, another part of the B show with 7 ancillary players and Andy doing a brief walk on cameo. This is beginning to feel like the last leg of an Ironman competition. I think I will lose all my motor functions at part 3 if I have to hear B's voice talk over everyone and be the final opinion and authority on well.... everything. 

chrislegh-o.gif

I about lost it when Ramona asked B how she could improve herself.

All that being said, I think some of her observations are correct however, it is her inability to deal with the plank in her own eye that always bothered me about B. The extra teeth grinding thing about B is that I think a part of her can sometimes (not always) see or acknowledge the plank but can't really deal or address it in any way. I loved when she went in on Ramona, but it was interesting that the Countess and Andy (who finally did something) had to tell B to let Ramona tell her side of the story and even then she interrupted her because she was chomping at the bit to get her side out and lawd when Ramona tried to chime in was she not having it and needed centerstage.

What I don't understand was why B even sent to Ramona a 2nd dress? 

Okay I don't believe for a minute that Carole had any sort of sexual dream about Bethenny. That was just a way to appeal to B's ego and ingratiate herself to the Queen Bee of NYCHW. Carole did a lot of hemming and hawing during that segment.

There is a reason I stopped going to dancehall clubs. I'd be whining and grinding (by myself or with female friends) to a hot Jamaican joint and some fucking stranger would take that as an invitation to come up behind me and grind against me. MoFo what?!?!  Maybe it is just a semantic thing but I'm having a little trouble with the John was inappropriate stuff. I think saying that does throw a negative implication on John.  I don't think either party in that sandwich was "inappropriate" per se. I think he No doubt was handsy there but saying inappropriate? I don't know.  I think all parties were okay with body contact when Kristen was the one in the driver's seat. Once the position changed and John got behind Kristen, John took it to a place that made Kristen uncomfortable (junk grinding and hip slap) and she extricated herself from the situation. It would have escalated to inappropriate to me if he grabbed her arm and dragged her back when it was clear she wanted out or alternatively, if Kristen had never even started dancing with him and he just had walked up to her and started grinding against her. Both of those things happened to me but maybe my definition or tolerance is different. YMMV.  I think Kristen had a right to feel no longer comfortable with the situation and high tail it out of there.

Dorinda is a nutbar about Heather. She was also a nutbar about Kristen being 'inappropriate' with John and disrespectful to her.  If anyone disrespected her it was John. What about Sonja though? Wasn't she the other slice of bread in that sandwich? What about Sonja sauntering and slithering into her bedroom in the Berkshires with her silky boudoir robe half opened?

I hated Ramona's earrings. I found them so distracting probably because they reminded me of those terrible DIY shows on HGTV back in the early 2000's when breaking mosaic tiles and gluing them in some crazy jigsaw pattern onto tabletops, counters, lamps or using them as backsplashes was so damn popular. That shit was ugly as hell!

Ramona is known for her large crazy eyes. Tonight they looked like pinholes and practically disappeared when she smiled. Terrible work!

• Love 19

What I don't understand was why B even sent to Ramona a 2nd dress? 

I think he No doubt was handsy there but saying inappropriate? 

Bethenny sent her a second dress just to be nice.

IMHO being "handsy" is inappropriate.

Regarding the Reunion: I agree, Bethenny is overwhelming/over prepared...it's as if she's been studying each episode and taking notes. She also seems to have total recall of who said what. Again, her sharpness in contrast to Andy's dullness made me believe she would do a better job hosting RH Reunion shows. If I was Bravo Universal I'd remove Bethenny from the RHONY cast and replace her as future host of every RH Reunion show, JMO. She'd have the follow-up questions that would force HW cast members to walk the straight and narrow while holding their feet to the fire. She does her homework and that's what is lacking currently.

I was thinking the same thing about Bethenny.

Andy has been criticized for years about his handling (or lack thereof) of the HW's reunions and Bethenny was right on point.   I'm well aware that there are people who find her and her assertiveness overwhelming and as a result dislike her.  However, if it wasn't for Bethenny tonight, the Reunion would have been a total snore-fest.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 14

OMG Beth - just STFU.

Dorinda just wanted to say hi to Heather and Heather was condescending.  Um.  That's not what happened Doris.  Neither did what you said about the FU dinner.  Yeah, you do have anger issues or dirty martini issues.

Sorry, but Ro's drawn out tale about Mario's 'mistress' in the kitchen was boring.  I don't care.  Actually, I don't care about anything Ro has to say because it's the same old thing - In all sincerity......

OH - Beth's response about not dating anyone.  Total bullshit.  She had a boyfriend for a good part of the season.

• Love 19

Bethenny send her a second dress just to be nice.

IMHO being "handsy" is inappropriate.

I was thinking the same thing about Bethenny.

Andy has been criticized for years about his handling (or lack thereof) of the HW's reunions and Bethenny was right on point.   I'm well aware that there are people who find her and her assertiveness overwhelming and as a result dislike her.  However, if it wasn't for Bethenny tonight, the Reunion would have been a total snore-fest.

I liked that Bethenny called out Ramona about the "cheating comment and Dress issues" and I like that she spoke up about Dorinda's lies about drinking BUT, she spoke over almost everyone. When someone was asked a question, she took over. A fair amount of the show tonight was like watching a replay of her talk show, which was a failure for a reason, Bethenny did not allow her guests to talk/finish a sentence before she cut them off as the finale authority on everything, much like tonight. In her blog tonight she says that she thinks it will be up to her to help mend fences (my words, her sentiment) between all the women and I am not sure I can stand watching her control another season! LOL

• Love 15

Sonja got my vote.  She engaged but didn't get hysterical or ugly.  Her expressions and the few times she interjected made me laugh.  I thought she looked beautiful. 

It's going to be ugly for her next week, though.

You and me against the world ryebread! I just don't get how Sonya acts so delusion and out of touch with reality, and then has moments like tonight where just speaks intelligently and actually makes good/ funny points. It's like there are two different Sonya's trapped in the same body. She can sound like a crazy loon, or she can sound like the most logical unemotional person on the stage. You never know which Sonya you're gonna get! Tonight was Sane Sonya. Wonder how long that will last.

And yes, Dorinda- posing topless totally makes it okay for men to grab you inappropriately any time they wish. Posing topless had nothing to do with the issue at hand, and Dorina was wrong and BUZZ WORD ALERT: slut shaming to even bring it up. Are we now supposed to believe that Kristin is a person with questionable lose morals because she modeled topless? Her career changes nothing. On the other hand, I don't agree that Kristen was sexually assaulted, unless more went on than what was shown, Kristen made it clear that she was uncomfortable and removed herself from the situation. John did not keep after Kristen after she didn't want to dance anymore, he did not attempt to persuade her to change her mind, he went with the flow. So I don't see John's actions as being anything close to sexual harassment. Seemed like he respected Kristen's wishes and couldn't care less

Other than that,the reunion was so boring. All of these arguments are just rehashes, with nothing new added. I don't think that I learned anything new tonight, aside from the fact that cab drivers gossip to Carole about Luanne! The idea of this cracks me up. I picture a frantic Carole running to escape criticism from Luanne- she finally jumps into a cab, only to have the driver reveal the latest gossip on what Lu has been saying about her. Perhaps with Girl Code playing on the radio.

• Love 16

Is it wrong that I think the shape of Kristen breasts are fine? Maybe I would feel different if I saw her topless but from my vantage point they don't look like a horror show or anything. Hell we can't all have the perfect boobs like the girl from the Robin Thicke video. Granted, I agree that the dress wasn't really all that flattering and having the v plunge down to her naval was not a good look, but I like when breasts have a somewhat natural hang. I hate the look of overly round, impossibly high defying all laws of gravity, hard as bowling balls fake breasts. 

• Love 23

LMAO at Hannah being "an academic" and "very private." That's why she chose to skip school to show what a fashionista she is on Mommy's vapid show.

I hate all the huge fake smiles and swift appeasements to B! She's the reason I watch but for the first time I agree w/ all the complaints about her return. It sucks that they're not on a level playing field and it's almost like Bethenny and Andy are the same so none of the reactions to her genuine b/c they're afraid of her power.  

Andy advocates so blatantly for his faves, B and C. He'll chime in to advance their arguments, sometimes cutting off his non-faves. I like both of them but it's annoying because I want to at least feel like I'm making up my own mind.

I can see how Lu didn't "nip [Carole & Adam] in the bud" because it wasn't a relationship yet. Andy cut her off as she was saying, "I never imagined it would amount to any--" This is easy to believe since that's how Lu is with her younger one night stands. People said Lu should have showed Carole some courtesy and I think that was her trying to be cool with it by not making a premature big deal out of it. She's been consistent, though, in her disapproval when she voiced in that scene early on: "he used to date my niece" and "it's Sonja young." Naturally, when it's developed to the point where Carole & Adam are inviting the others over for dinner at...like, "their" place, that could escalate Nicole feelings of hurt/humiliation (esp. as it suggests he publicly chose a much older woman over her). 

• Love 11

OMG Beth - just STFU.

Dorinda just wanted to say hi to Heather and Heather was condescending.  Um.  That's not what happened Doris.  Neither did what you said about the FU dinner.  Yeah, you do have anger issues or dirty martini issues.

OH - Beth's response about not dating anyone.  Total bullshit.  She had a boyfriend for a good part of the season.

I do not understand how Dorinda can sit there and try to rewrite what we all saw happen on the show. She is more like Ramona than not IMO.

I so wish someone would have called her out on having a steady BF while filming most of the season. LOL

• Love 18

Same here. I've taken to watching these things with the CC turned on and my finger firmly planted on the 30 second rewind button on my TiVo remote. Andy is by and large an ineffectual host and moderator. He would be more aptly replaced by a cattle herder.

Or a robot with a cattle prod....every time one of the women spoke out of turn or over someone, the robot could just prod her, and ZAP!!!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 5

LMAO at Hannah being "an academic" and "very private." That's why she chose to skip school to show what a fashionista she is on Mommy's vapid show.

I hate all the huge fake smiles and swift appeasements to B! She's the reason I watch but for the first time I agree w/ all the complaints about her return. It sucks that they're not on a level playing field and it's almost like Bethenny and Andy are the same so none of the reactions to her genuine b/c they're afraid of her power.  

Andy advocates so blatantly for his faves, B and C. He'll chime in to advance their arguments, sometimes cutting off his non-faves. I like both of them but it's annoying because I want to at least feel like I'm making up my own mind.

I can see how Lu didn't "nip [Carole & Adam] in the bud" because it wasn't a relationship yet. Andy cut her off as she was saying, "I never imagined it would amount to any--" This is easy to believe since that's how Lu is with her younger one night stands. People said Lu should have showed Carole some courtesy and I think that was her trying to be cool with it by not making a premature big deal out of it. She's been consistent, though, in her disapproval when she voiced in that scene early on: "he used to date my niece" and "it's Sonja young." Naturally, when it's developed to the point where Carole & Adam are inviting the others over for dinner at...like, "their" place, that could escalate Nicole feelings of hurt/humiliation (esp. as it suggests he publicly chose a much older woman over her). 

But this is where LuAnn looses me. If it is horrible for her niece that Carole and Adam are dating then Adam sleeping/hooking up with Carole would have been "emotional" as well IMO. She, LuAnn, was also adamant about it being ok for Carole to hook up with Adam, just not to have a relationship with him which is a$$ backwards, again, IMO. LuAnn even admitted that she really didn't have a problem with Carole until T&C and nakedguygate, which makes absolutely no sense to me at all. Unless, as I have said before, LuAnn realized that she needed something to secure her spot as a full HW and then thought up the "trying to catch me" story AFTER she got back from T&C and finally piggybacked both after the season was done being filmed, otherwise her stories and timeline do not match up.  

ETA.....I do agree that everyone is kissing up to Bethenny because of Andy, I think they all know that if she wants you gone, you are gone.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11

I do not understand how Dorinda can sit there and try to rewrite what we all saw happen on the show. She is more like Ramona than not IMO.

I so wish someone would have called her out on having a steady BF while filming most of the season. LOL

And Doris's  analogies.  Ugh. 

• Love 6

She's been consistent, though, in her disapproval when she voiced in that scene early on: "he used to date my niece" and "it's Sonja young" Naturally, when it's developed to the point where Carole & Adam are inviting the others over for dinner at...like, "their" place, that could escalate Nicole feelings of hurt/humiliation (esp. as it suggests he publicly chose a much older woman over her).

We've repeatedly heard that Adam and Nicole were no longer dating when Carole met him. The fact that "he used to date my niece" seems to negate the suggestion that he chose an older woman over Nicole.

Based on LuAnn's sexual escapades, the "Sonja young" comment is the Countess being hypocritical so I have to agree with WireWrap.

But this is where LuAnn looses me. If it is horrible for her niece that Carole and Adam are dating then Adam sleeping/hooking up with Carole would have been "emotional" as well IMO. She, LuAnn, was also adamant about it being ok for Carole to hook up with Adam, just not to have a relationship with him which is a$$ backwards, again, IMO. LuAnn even admitted that she really didn't have a problem with Carole until T&C and nakedguygate, which makes absolutely no sense to me at all. Unless, as I have said before, LuAnn realized that she needed something to secure her spot as a full HW and then thought up the "trying to catch me" story AFTER she got back from T&C and finally piggybacked both after the season was done being filmed, otherwise her stories and timeline do not match up.

ETA.....I do agree that everyone is kissing up to Bethenny because of Andy, I think they all know that if she wants you gone, you are gone.

I loved when LuAnn finally admitted that she didn't have a problem with Carole until T&C. That's a whole different tune than the one she was singing last week. In the preview for Part III we saw LuAnn go ballistic when questioned about her hookups.

LuAnn%20Grown%20Woman_zpsntshkait.jpg

Carole is a grown woman too and Adam is a grown man. That makes LuAnn a total hypocrite.

LuAnn%20TwoFaced%20Caption1_zpsawiswfal.

LuAnn%20TwoFaced%20Caption_zpswqiyo3ok.j

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 16

Dorinda is such a mess. The thing that's creepy about her is she's trying to play all sides but is too dumb to even know how to do like a proper snake -- you can't attack Heather for (motherfucking) everything, and then have Heather say to Andy, 'look at her, she hates me!' and then look taken aback for being accused, accurately, of seeming absolutely hateful. Dorinda does seem to have a simmering bunch of anger in her over nothing. She is a craven phony kiss-up, and the friendship with Ramona now makes total sense to me. They are both jumped-up dumb-dumbs with small brains and livers that, if we imagined them as people, are old, swollen, wheezy and welcome each new gulp of alcohol with a groan of, 'fuck me!'

Not getting into the sandwich debate, but Kristen was rational and handed Dorinda's ass to her, and that was good to see. Whatever, sandwich, don't sandwich, offer me a sandwich to go with my Ruffles. There is no fucking way that Kristen deserved the wrath of Miss Martini 2015 over that bunch of stupid. Dorinda, you're pissed at your boyfriend and your asshole bitch-beast 'friend,' Ramona. Talk to them, ignore Ramona because she'll just lie her tweaked-tittied self near to death. Maybe listen to John, but at least don't blame other people for your feelings, and by the way? Sonja would have fucked him in front of you and then pretended she had no agency in that, so if you're worried about someone getting fresh with your big-dicked deep pockets dude, worry about the slattern with the open robe who lies a lot, okay?

More reading of Ramona please! More, more, more!

Love...wonderful post! Bethenny did well in shutting liar, blinky face Ramona up about Dress-gate, lol.

25text.gif?itok=4HzLM7L5

Edited by talula
  • Love 13

If Bethenny was the host no one would be able to talk. That was the problem with her talk show, she didn't let any of her guests talk, and she was constantly interrupting them.

Bethenny, "So you were upset when your husband of 20 years cheated on you?"

Guest, "He was my husband for 3 years,"

Bethenny, "Okay, whatever, you were upset right?"

She was horrible on her talk show. It was stressful to watch. She's doing the exact same thing on the reunion, doing ALLL the talking.

Bethenny is really relentless trying to break Ramona down. She just won't let up on her until she cries. She's not going to cry Bethenny. Give up. Move on. 

• Love 14

Love the Ramona-isms, like how "carthotic" it was to write her book. And the Yiddish word she was looking for, the one she thought was "minutia" - did she maybe mean michegoss?

I think the word she was looking for was indeed minutiae, but maybe it sounds like a Yiddish word? Or just sounds like mishegas, so she got confused? She's so weird!

• Love 6

I have to say - I still love Luanne's spunk - I get a kick out of it.

Please, some kind person - think Kristen, Carole and Heather are not going to be roasted like the rest? I cannot bring myself to see the repeats.

Kristen happily had her butt stuck to John's crotch while dancing....what does she espect?

Kristen and Meghan (from the RHOC) are beautiful - but damn - do they have ugly expressions very similar, and often.

IIRC Beth did say she dated a lot.

• Love 4

I love that both Ramona and Lu will instantly, vehmentally deny something and than confronted with footage, the notion of texts or other witnesses they just toss up their hands "oh well, I don't remember!" and than still not address the issue that was raised!

• Love 19

Satan Andy is really a 13 year old girl mentally.

Have you swam in the ladies pond, ect. and the rest of his "gay" insinuations.

He just really wants everyone to be gay or bi , ect. just to feed his insecurities.

Who in this day and age REALLY care if someone is gay, bi, trans or anything else.

Love yourself and others and live life to it it's fullest until the day you die.

Good grief, get over yourself Andy.

• Love 13

Wowza, Moaner actually admitted to the boob job?  Anyone shocked & surprised?  Anyone?  Suppressing yawns now.

Lu is still talking about being called "Countless"?  WTF?  When was that -- 10 billion years ago?  Fuck off, Lu.

Bethenny's nasty-ass comment to Lu that she "does her best work in the restroom"?  That was really lowball & nasty.  Why so cutting with Lu, Bethenny?  Notice Lu didn't say much back?.  Man, they're ALL terrified to say anything even remotely negative to Satan Andy's palsy-walsy Bethenny, ain't they?  Yup, Bethenny rules the roost here.

OMG, I hope we don't hear this shit about the dresses anymore.  Please, Satan Andy, please make it stop.  I get Bethenny was trying to show what an asshole Moaner is.  Oy, but we know full-well Moaner is an asshole.  Move the fuck on, Bethenny.  Sheesh, Bethenny's droning voice was giving me a wicked headache.

Oh, how I can't stand faux lesbian bullshit.  If you're a lesbian or bisexual, that's what you are & you don't talk about having lesbian dreams/fantasies in a halting & hesitant way, while stammering & trembling nervously.  STFU about the lesbian stuff, Carole.  We know this was just your lame attempt to cozy up to Satan Andy's favorite, Bethenny, and that's about it.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 13

Wait, did I see Satan Andy's evil edit monkeys at work in the previews?  Looks like they all comment on Lu's T&C hookup being married & there's Kristen edited in saying "that's disgusting" or something like that.  Hmmmm.  Er, looks like routine mean shit from Satan Andy.  Ah, but at least you'll get another season now, Kristen, hun, so there is that.

• Love 1