Type keyword(s) to search

Unpopular Opinions: "I hate BLTs from Kelly's!"

• Start Topic

If it wasn't off-limits I am sure Ron would've connected what Robin and Victor are up to directly to Project: Orpheus from AMC. And I honestly would not have minded. It's not like you can damage the sanctity of the Orpheus storyline.

I want Morgan to be the father of Ava's baby and for them to reunite and raise it together.

Ah! I finally found someone that feels the same exact way that I do. We're destined, Tiger. AMor forever, damn it.

• Love 2
(edited)

I hate Liz and wish she had been killed on screen that way she could never come back.

I wish Spin would have let her drown when Lisa threw her overboard. Ron giving us that fake out where it looked like Franco shot her was so disrespectful. Dr. O only shooting her in the arm also disrespectful.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 2

I was surprised she had fans to save her when she got canned.

She has fans and I am one of them and think she is one of the most poorly misused and inconsistently written characters, and if she has any fans, it is due to the Rebecca Herbst. All the faults that are thrown around about her character, by other characters and by haters, can said about any other women on the show.

Through LiRic, Zander being thrown under the bus, Liason redux and Niz, I coudn't ever bring myself to completely hate her. I think Rebecca Herbst has gotten the shittest storylines on GH, at least since the new millinum began. I feel that most storylines ReHe is involved are patented so that with whatever male she is partnered with,  she is the one that falls on the sword. If there is one thing I apperciate about Garin Wolf is that he attempted to create a love interest meant only for Liz and the only thing should done was ask the guy to shave his facial hair. I think I would have liked 2 pyschatrists on GH. 

It doesn't help that she is often used as the angst in her former love interests stories and they all act like butter doesn't melt in their mouths while their new female de jour get to act like a raging bitch to her. Most of the time, Liz is either  nice to the woman, like with Maxie when Jess and she were invited to Liz's home, or she never had a history with the person, like Brook Lynn. l don't believe that Liz did a single thing or said a single bad word to Maxie before Maxie decided to start drugging Lucky to have sex with him or that Liz did anything particularly awful to anyone Brook Lynn cared about, like say what Lulu did to Dillon and Georgie (Brook Lynn's uncle and friend). I really hated that they had the completly contrived situation of Liz being Siobian nurse just to get Siobian to hate Liz. I really liked the vibe Luckly, Siobahn and Liz had when Cam was hospitalized after the bus accident, and Siobian told Cam Irish folk tales. I was really hoping that the Siobahn/Lucky pairing would move both from LL2, but Guza was writing it so I should have figured he would make the storyline  toxic.

Thankfully, it looks like for the time being, Liz will remain Patrick's "best man" and Sam will be the one romantically paired with him.

• Love 3

I wish Kiki had drowned when she was trying to save Michael after Morgan pushed into the water

I'd be completely up for an absolutely unrelated storyline, say, where Kiki gets a drink at the water fountain in the hospital and because she's such an idiot she forgets to close her mouth and stop drinking and drowns to death with her mouth on the guzzler and her body isn't discovered until Epiphany knocks the corpse over as she rushes to the hospital to get the last piece of carrot cake.  And Kiki's bloated corpse falls on Felix and breaks his Golden Girls DVD boxed set.

Yep, I'd be up for ANYTHING bad happening to Mrs. PotatoHead as long as it was as boring as she is.  And shut her up for good.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

I liked Ewen until they decided he was the latest most evul evul who ever evuled. He couldn't just be the new shrink in town. And the poor guy also got stuck in that idiotic Cassandra story, which did no one any favors.

My favorite Ewen scene was Olivia having one of her LSD visions and thinking he was the devil, and they made him up complete with horns.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I like Levi more than dull Nathan.

Damn that's the UO to end all.

I applaud you.

I just wanted to quoted this exchange. It's rare I drop my phone in surprise in a post and a response. The screen shattered so you both owe me money.

I think they should recast Lucky and bring him back. Bring back Stefan and Jax too.

I don't like Ava! Or Britt! That's not that popular. Yes they fuck with characters I hate but that's not enough to make me like them.

• Love 4

I don't like Ava! Or Britt! That's not that popular. Yes they fuck with characters I hate but that's not enough to make me like them.

Ava and her baby need to be killed and Dr. O needs to throw Britt off a parapet.

• Love 5

I want Morgan to be the father of Ava's baby and for them to reunite and raise it together.

I want Ava's baby to either be a tock, a hysterical pregnancy, or have her be faking it.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - the last thing this show needs is more fucking Corinthos spawn.

She has fans and I am one of them and think she is one of the most poorly misused and inconsistently written characters, and if she has any fans, it is due to the Rebecca Herbst. All the faults that are thrown around about her character, by other characters and by haters, can said about any other women on the show.

While I am not really a fan of Liz/BH, one thing I did like about her character is that, in stark contrast to Carly, whenever Liz did something bad or made mistakes she got called out for it, and hard.  I still remember the scene where Lulu publicly berated Liz for cheating on Lucky.  If someone had done that to Carly once in a while, I might find her character worth more than a bucket of warm spit.

• Love 2

Not liking Ava is not an UO. It's the majority opinion. There are only a few of us Ava lovers out there. I love her to death. And I'd watch Maura do just about anything.

• Love 2

Not liking Ava is not an UO. It's the majority opinion. There are only a few of us Ava lovers out there. I love her to death. And I'd watch Maura do just about anything.

I was not aware of that. I thought she was popular and on paper she should be maybe. Femme fatale, hates Sonny, competent actress, but the character reeks of try hard and "aren't I cool?"

The show runners are in love with campy over the top ladies: Heather, Carly, Dr O., Nina, Ava, Britt. I think we have our fill of crazy bitches. I think others are crazy bitchs like Liz who I hate with a passion but she doesn't go in the diva category. She's almost like Jenn in Days because of her self righteous slant it's a shame Dr O. missed a more vital part another reason to hate Dr. O. Olivia is crazy as well but worthless so she's not lumped in with the over the top Joan Crawfordy/Collins things I mentioned. She could die or move away forever too but her fuck stick Johnny can come back like yesterday.

Nick is a 2 face (from Seinfeld) sometimes he looks cute sometimes he looks like some guy you'd avoid at a bar.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 1

If Levi goes to prison, it would be the perfect time/opportunity to bring back Johnny if only for a short stint.  Have him know what Levi did to Maxie & Mac and let the worst prisoners in the ward have their way with Levi.  Becsuse ya know someone lime Johnny is the HBIC of his cell block.  

• Love 1

I miss Olivia's visions. Like so bad.

My Olivia love developed out of nowhere the moment Heather shot her up with LSD. Maybe she should do it again. Either that or have her run into Robert again.

I loved Joe Jr. and Tracy and deeply wish they had had more time together. He treated her like a vibrant, sexy woman, unlike a certain man whose name rhymes with Puke. 

• Love 4

If Levi goes to prison, it would be the perfect time/opportunity to bring back Johnny if only for a short stint.  Have him know what Levi did to Maxie & Mac and let the worst prisoners in the ward have their way with Levi.  Becsuse ya know someone lime Johnny is the HBIC of his cell block.  

No thanks. Michael's prison rape was enough of that to last me, well, forever. That goes for all rape stories on this show--the Franco and Sam one was also horrible. So not needed on a soap opera.

• Love 4

I am still down on Sam.  I can't bear to watch her, even less to listen to her.  Her voice grates; her delivery is flat; she is a teeny, weeny Barbi doll in black stilletos with the brains of an ant.

I like Liz and wish she could have some real happiness for a change. 

• Love 4

I am still down on Sam.  I can't bear to watch her, even less to listen to her.  Her voice grates; her delivery is flat; she is a teeny, weeny Barbi doll in black stilletos with the brains of an ant.

I like Liz and wish she could have some real happiness for a change. 

Only being able to give this one thumbs up seems inadequate.  I could not agree more. 

• Love 1
My UO

I like my couples happy, yes that might be boring to play, but I want them happy for at least a year.

I don't need them happy for a year but several months (5-9) would be nice. As it is now we get drama, drama, drama then I happy day or night & wham breakup or more drama. It's tiring.

• Love 1

I don't need them happy for a year but several months (5-9) would be nice. As it is now we get drama, drama, drama then I happy day or night & wham breakup or more drama. It's tiring.

I don't mind happy but Lante drive me up the wall they need some drama that doesn't have to do with babies.THey've been happy for years.

• Love 2

I wish the drama would be external, and the couples had to fight together to overcome the problem. I'm so tired of them getting together and then one of them immediately does something stupid. 

• Love 7

I wish the drama would be external, and the couples had to fight together to overcome the problem. I'm so tired of them getting together and then one of them immediately does something stupid.

This, a thousand times this. The adventures of the past allowed couples to work together to overcome. & not about babies or saving the damsel in distress but working together saving the world, against the evil doers, to find jewls, fighting crime, etc.

Harmony233, I don't like Lante & FF or forget their story line because they are dull to me. You are correct their baby storyline has been going on forever.

Edited by BestestAuntEver

I watched Guza stuff on you tube last night.

The show seemed a bit more watchable. I admit, SB wasn't half bad.

But I never got recast AJ.

what exactly did you watch ? I never saw SB be even a third good. His borg, dead above the eyebrows never did make me care for him. BW's AJ was the best to me, but SK was AJ before then. I liked B.W. better but no matter who played him TIIC of this show never gave AJ a chance. My U O. Guza, FrankenRon they all stunk.

I think Marc Samuels has gotten much better as an actor and I do not agree he lacks sexuality or is chemistry free. I've seen plenty.

Brad and Britt will never Not be pathetic slimeballs. I think Lucas chose unwisely. I want Sabrina to come back a changed woman, take a position at ELQ over employee health & welfare cuz Michael remembers AJ's panic attacks & wants to help his employees stay healthy, Michael sees a woman actually working & taking care of herself & drops Lauren like a bad habit to begin wooing her.

I've given up on Lulu so she can go now and Dante and (dammit I can't remember her name on the show so) TJ's mom to become partners and a lil sumthin more. At least until AJ comes back, and he and TJ's mom become OTP...I just have this feeling the actors would be smoking hot together.

I wish Robin was dead for real this time. The actor playing Victor is terrible.

• Love 2

I said it before and I'll say it again. I don't give a flying fuck about the Quartermaines.

What's funny to me is how there's all this Quartermaine worship now, but I remember when they first came on the show in the late 70s. At first it wasn't too bad because it was originally just Alan, who was at least a doctor, but once the whole family showed up, the audience reaction to them was roughly what it is to the Corinthos clan now. Introducing the Quartermaines changed the show completely because it was no longer centered around the hospital; after they showed up, there was all the ELQ intrigue, which the audience didn't care about, and the Quartermaines themselves were not well-liked. Edward, Alan, and Tracy were ruthless monsters and Lila came across as a bit of a simpleton. There was no internet for people to vent about it; instead people would actually write letters to TV Guide complaining about how the show was ruined and the Quartermaines and ELQ were taking all the attention away from the Hardys, Baldwins, and Taylors and the goings-on at the hospital. (There was similar letters about the Buchanans and One Life to Live.) If people were willing to sit down, write a letter, put a stamp on it, and mail it, you know they were pissed.

I started watching in the early 70s and I was pretty young, so I had no strong feelings about it, but I do remember thinking the Quartermaines were boring as hell, the show was worse after they arrived, and I still feel pretty much the same way. For better or worse, this show hasn't been about the hospital for decades and that started when the Qs arrived. So I can't get agitated over Sonny or the Cassadines (except for Alexis who I will always always kill in the Shag, Marry, Kill game) or whoever else is going to show up and change things.

• Love 2

Brad and Britt will never Not be pathetic slimeballs.

If Ron insists on keeping worthless Britt and Brad around I wish he would keep them in their own little bubble so no one else has to deal with them. I'm worried Ron will eventually dig into Brad's background and he'll get more screen time.

I wish Robin was dead for real this time.

I've accepted that Robin is probably untouchable when it comes to being killed off permanently so I would aceept her leaving town and never coming back.