Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Charity Case

• Start Topic

I believe the charity is JRF-Jackie Robinson Foundation.  I get the Edmonds' connection but the Beadors?  All I can say is this event better have a very happy ending because it is never cool to use a charity event to fight your battles.  There is nothing in Shannon's behavior that indicates a dis-invite and you certainly would not do it to someone who had previously contributed.  Maybe little Miss 30 something needs to brush up on business, manners and fund raising.

• Love 2
(edited)

That's a RHNY clip. Wow I don't recall Ramona's breasts being that big before. She's sure showing a lot of side boob there.

i will try it again but I drag the RHOC clip over and then I clicked on it and it is a NYC clip.  Weird  Try this:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-1004/videos?clip=2876270

I saw the clip and thought the reason Ramona is having sleepovers with her dates is she is still banging Mario- when the mood strikes him.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Hmm, here is a clip/preview of the Shannon/Megan charity fight for next week. LOL  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/06/26/rhoc-charity-war-continues-meghenkedmonds-shannonbeador-tamrabarney-heatherdubrow/

Meghan apologizes and Shannon decides to lecture her instead of offering 1 herself and letting the matter drop and they continue to go at it! They are both desperate idiots IMO! LOL

Huge fourth wall issue-Shannon discloses the woman didn't give Meghan the phone number.  Meghan didn't exactly apologize--and I hate this-I agree with Tamra.   I think Meghan has pretty good acting chops--she will be the straw that stirs the drink all summer long.    

• Love 4

Huge fourth wall issue-Shannon discloses the woman didn't give Meghan the phone number.  Meghan didn't exactly apologize--and I hate this-I agree with Tamra.   I think Meghan has pretty good acting chops--she will be the straw that stirs the drink all summer long.

Crazy as I agree with Tamra too. Meghan is a total shit stirrer. I don't care to see Shannon on defense all year again. It's bad enough that her marriage is at the forefront again. I kind of hope Vicki tears Meghan apart.

• Love 5

I don't like this Meghan chicK!

I knew she was a little trouble maker. Of course she's the new drama queen Andy likes, a production dream! Shannon definitely brought her anger down but Meghan couldn't accept the apology like a grown woman based off her TH. I bet she keeps this up all season.

• Love 4

I haven't watched OC in years but I watched First Looks before NY. So Brooks is still there and Vicki's daughter's still manipulating her? I wouldn't have recognized Tamra in her TH if they didn't cut back to her. The new girls are crazy. All their faces are so freakishly tight!

• Love 1

I still think Shannon is the one who is making a mountain out of a mole hill on this.  OK.  So you thought it was a salesperson.  Meg then texts her.  Shannon should have acknowledged the text and said I'm sorry.  I didn't realize that it was you.  End of situation.  Shannon over reacted to the whole thing.  How dare someone say I'm not charitable.  That wasn't the point.  You were rude.  And continued to be rude when Meg approached you again when you were sitting with the other women.  Shannon is playing victim big time this season.

Yeah, I know I'm going to eventually not be able to stand Meg but really Shannon?  I was team Shannon all the way last season but she's really getting on my nerves so far this season.

• Love 7

I still think Shannon is the one who is making a mountain out of a mole hill on this.  OK.  So you thought it was a salesperson.  Meg then texts her.  Shannon should have acknowledged the text and said I'm sorry.  I didn't realize that it was you.  End of situation.  Shannon over reacted to the whole thing.  How dare someone say I'm not charitable.  That wasn't the point.  You were rude.  And continued to be rude when Meg approached you again when you were sitting with the other women.  Shannon is playing victim big time this season.

Yeah, I know I'm going to eventually not be able to stand Meg but really Shannon?  I was team Shannon all the way last season but she's really getting on my nerves so far this season.

Meghan walks over and apologizes to Shannon, there were no if, ands, or buts in that apology either. What does Shannon do? She decides to play the victim card AND lecture Meghan instead of saying "apology accepted and I am sorry I did not call you back", that would have ended the entire fight/conversation but noooooo, Shannon just had to point out that Meghan "attacked" her and in turn she became the attacker IMO. Then Meghan got petty and would not accept Shannon's very fake apology. I don't think I can stand watching Shannon play the martyr and the victim for another season and I don't think I want to watch Meghan play Tamra! LOL

JMO

• Love 5

When Meghan's husband Jim gets a ton of crap for his bitch third wife treatment of others on the show we will see how important this show and the charity nonsense is.  I find it odd Meghan was so focused on how she was treated on the phone by someone she never met.  She lied about who she got Meghan's privatearrow-10x10.png number from and was inaccurate in the fact Shannon threw the party.  At that point she should have just apologized for Shannon for the call.

Meghan seems to think she can read Shannon;s mind. meghan said, "I think Shannon thinks I was flirting with her husband."  How would she know what Shannon thinks-woman she has never met know?  Meghan is coming off a little too obsessed with Shannon.   It reminds me of Heather last year and the chair situation.

• Love 5

Meghan walks over and apologizes to Shannon, there were no if, ands, or buts in that apology either. What does Shannon do? She decides to play the victim card AND lecture Meghan instead of saying "apology accepted and I am sorry I did not call you back", that would have ended the entire fight/conversation but noooooo, Shannon just had to point out that Meghan "attacked" her and in turn she became the attacker IMO. Then Meghan got petty and would not accept Shannon's very fake apology. I don't think I can stand watching Shannon play the martyr and the victim for another season and I don't think I want to watch Meghan play Tamra! LOL

JMO

I felt like I was crazy all last season, because I kept seeing Shannon loose her shit over stuff that just wasn't as bad as she thought and make the situation worse. I agree that's what she did with Megan. Yes, Megan was trying for more camera time and Megan is an obnoxious bitch, but she started the conversation pretty calmly trying to explain her rather stupid position about the phone call. Then Shannon goes bug-eyed nuts about how she "starts charities!"(what does that even mean?). Whaaaaaat? This is how low your stress tolerance is set? That conversation set you over the edge? Honestly, how does she get through the day? I have 3 conversations more stressful than that by lunch in a given day without getting my feeling hurt and I'm known as being kind of sensitive. I'm also a grown up that has to occasionally listen to other points of view so I do. I just don't get the way Shannon interacts with people. Has she just never had to deal with a group of people before this? Like any group of people other than her family/close friends? I kind of feel for her, but lord she is an awful lot of work.

Or she a super genius because we are going on season 2 of the All About Shannon show. I do not remember the last time a housewife so quickly and completly hijacked a franchise.

• Love 3
(edited)

Could dickhead Jim be less interested in his new bride? Holy shit! What a dick...

What with (baseball) Diamond Dickhead, the Dubrow Dickhead and Tamball's newest funbags, this season is overrun with Double Ds. Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 5

Meghan is a HUGE bitch and I look forward to seeing more glimpses of her husband's disregard for her.  I expect I'll be seeing her next Tuesday.  She seems like the type who would especially show up on Tuesdays.  

Meghan is a HUGE bitch and I look forward to seeing more glimpses of her husband's disregard for her.  I expect I'll be seeing her next Tuesday.  She seems like the type who would especially show up on Tuesdays.  

• Love 7

I felt like I was crazy all last season, because I kept seeing Shannon loose her shit over stuff that just wasn't as bad as she thought and make the situation worse. I agree that's what she did with Megan. Yes, Megan was trying for more camera time and Megan is an obnoxious bitch, but she started the conversation pretty calmly trying to explain her rather stupid position about the phone call. Then Shannon goes bug-eyed nuts about how she "starts charities!"(what does that even mean?). Whaaaaaat? This is how low your stress tolerance is set? That conversation set you over the edge? Honestly, how does she get through the day? I have 3 conversations more stressful than that by lunch in a given day without getting my feeling hurt and I'm known as being kind of sensitive. I'm also a grown up that has to occasionally listen to other points of view so I do. I just don't get the way Shannon interacts with people. Has she just never had to deal with a group of people before this? Like any group of people other than her family/close friends? I kind of feel for her, but lord she is an awful lot of work.

Or she a super genius because we are going on season 2 of the All About Shannon show. I do not remember the last time a housewife so quickly and completly hijacked a franchise.

Think about Brandi and or Teresa G. Both played the victim to get into the seat of power on both their HW shows. But what goes up, will undoubtedly come back down....again, think Brandi = fired and Teresa G = prison.  JMO

Think about Brandi and or Teresa G. Both played the victim to get into the seat of power on both their HW shows. But what goes up, will undoubtedly come back down....again, think Brandi = fired and Teresa G = prison.  JMO

First off nice of Heather to go and find Shannon.  Wrong of Heather to describe Shannon as "flying up the the stairs."  She walked.  Of course all heads will turn because the cameras follow her.  What I don't understand  is after last year and all the positive fan feedback about Shannon, why Heather and Tamra and now Meghan are continuing to pursue this Shannon is off her rocker path.  Meghan has or had the opportunity to come on and have a great plug for whatever career she is pursuing but instead she is acting like Brandi.  Be center stage has its downside and being pushed to pursue a scene that makes one look desperate and petty raises everyone's BS meter.   

• Love 2

I didn't really care for how Meghan handled confrontation #2.   First she crowds Shannon, getting all up in her personal space.  Then she was so fake and soft spoken as she stroked Shannon's arm. 

So Shannon tries to explain exactly why she was upset with Meghan.

Shannon:  "I bend over backwards for my friends, I - anybody asks me to do anything -".

Meghan:  Interrupts, "You didn't give me that impression".  (So now Meghan expects to be treated like Shannon's good friends?)

Shannon:  Continuing, "I go a thousand percent, and so -"

Meghan:  Interrupting again,  "You didn't.  You didn't even respond to my text message." (This even gets a WTF look from Tamra.)

Shannon:  "I'm so sorry I wasn't helpful with you, but I - ".

Meghan:  Yep, interrupts, "That's why I was offended".

Shannon:  "I'm offended that you told me someone gave you my phone number, and she didn't give you my phone number".
Meghan:  Hand waves, "Oh come on.  That's not even - that is not even -"
Shannon:  "I have a private cell phone number that not many people have -".

Meghan:  Interrupts, "Congratu-fucking-lations.  Don't try to talk to me about your private phone number Shannon, you're not some big tadoo, alright?  This is a cheer-a-tee."  At this point, Lizzie begins laughing.
Shannon:  Laughing, "I didn't say I was a big tadoo -".

Meghan:  Interrupting, demands:  "Then help me!"

At this point, Tamra interrupts:  "Ok, ok".

RedheadZombie:  You're fucking kidding me, right?  I don't hardly know you.  You've not only flirted with my husband, you've rubbed it in.  You confronted me on camera - twice now.  You tell me I'm not a big tadoo, you hand wave your lies, then demand me to help you.  What planet are you from?  I am from the Midwest, we do not act this way.

Meghan TH:  "Who says I have a private cell phone number?  Who do you think you are, the queen of England, or something?"

Meghan:  "The point is, I understand you might've felt like that -"  (Shannon looks towards Lizzie and Tamra, who are whispering)

Meghan:  "OK, my face is here, not there, but, the point IS, it - we were talking about charity, which YOU were involved in, and I had just goTTen involved in, so I was looking for help."

Shannon:  "Had I known I was getting a call -"
Meghan:  Interrupts, "You would have been nicer?  I never know when I'm gettin' calls about charity, do you guys?" (Lizzie, Tamra, Katie, say nothing).

Shannon fake apologizes, Meghan gets in Shannon's face and grasps her arm:  fake smile, "It doesn't feel very genuine".

Shannon TH:  "Shannon's apology is not a genuine apology, so I am not going to genuinely accept a bullshit apology."  (Makes facial expression equivalent to snapping in a z-formation)

RedheadZombie: (Hands covering ears) -  I can't, I can't, I CAN'T with this bitch.

• Love 10
(edited)

First off nice of Heather to go and find Shannon.  Wrong of Heather to describe Shannon as "flying up the the stairs."  She walked.  Of course all heads will turn because the cameras follow her.  What I don't understand  is after last year and all the positive fan feedback about Shannon, why Heather and Tamra and now Meghan are continuing to pursue this Shannon is off her rocker path.  Meghan has or had the opportunity to come on and have a great plug for whatever career she is pursuing but instead she is acting like Brandi.  Be center stage has its downside and being pushed to pursue a scene that makes one look desperate and petty raises everyone's BS meter.   

No, she did not "fly up the stairs"....she stomped up the stairs! And she did that only after the cameras stopped following her when she walked away, she came back into the room and "stomped up the stairs" thus insuring the cameras would in fact follow her. LOL Heather did nothing to Shannon except to check on her, and, IMO, Shannon IS off her rocker! What did Tamra do other than pat Shannon's hand to try and calm the woman down? I disagree, IMO, Shannon rode the victim/sympathy train all last season and is driving it again this season as well. She even aligned herself with the Queen of the OC show, Vicki, both last season and the same this season, much like Brandi did with LisaV her second season. She is even using Brandi's "poor cheated on spouse" victim status for viewer support/sympathy.

ETA...Meghan is taking the attack role that Kim (minus the booze/pills though) had Brandi's first/second season. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

After watching the First Look tonight, I'm just not sure where this show is going.  Yeah, Shannon is a ball of nerves, but that's nothing new.  Meghan is Andy's vehicle for sucking up to his MLB wannabe besties (she doesn't get in his book twice for nothing, and he kisses more MLB ass than a hooker on retainer).  But seriously?  A call over a charity event?  This is fodder for a two, maybe three, episode arc?  Brooks' coffee enema is more interesting.  I'd for real tune in for a couple of episodes on who tends to Vicki's spectacular backyard/grotto/pool situation (not an euphemism) to see how it is so stunning all the time.  Even scrapping the bottom of the barrel, I'd watch a bike ride along with Eddie and Slade.

Shannon should have hit "ignore" even with production down her neck.

• Love 4

In her talking head, Heather was trying to retcon her role in last year's gaslighting by constructing a faulty analogy. Although Shannon has a demonstrated propensity for histrionics (that often, in my opinion, exceed the perceived offense), the specifics particular to Shannon's meltdown at Lizzie's dinner are in no way comparable to Shannon's behavior in Napa. In the one, Meghan may have been unnecessary and snide; but in season 9, Terry and Heather had yelled down the length of the dinner table at Shannon for a not inconsiderable length of time before Tamra started grabbing Shannon's face and literally screaming in her ear. Heather seems to still think she can revise the record of her misconduct from those halcyon days . . . That being said, Shannon's response to Meghan and participation in and escalation of the conflict is so odd to me. Yup, she did indeed stomp off in a huff. And, really, a basic approaching you about some inane point of contention is really reason to cry in the bathroom, then essentially ignore your co-worker's husbands when they try to (apparently earnestly) greet you and subsequently sag in your seat with the most dejected expression possible? Everything about Shannon's replies to Meghan's initial volleys registered as weird to me because they were so beside the point. She describes herself as "offended" because she thought Meghan was a telemarketer? Then she brings up that she never hosted a wine event even though she knows that the caller was contacting her about a foundation for which she had previously hosted a function; invokes the Missouri area code like it's evidence of some nefarious intent; and brings up the privacy of her cell phone number. Even if she wasn't aware that Meghan was a cast mate at the time of the call, she sure knew it when Meghan came for her in front of a camera so it would be obvious that production provided the mobile number. She was finally able to muster the response that she should have delivered before her crying jag - there was miscommunication; I'll try to be helpful next time. And Meghan immediately looks bad when she tries to perpetuate the dispute, as she would have from jump if Shannon hadn't done her best Sarah Bernhardt.

• Love 4

No, she did not "fly up the stairs"....she stomped up the stairs! And she did that only after the cameras stopped following her when she walked away, she came back into the room and "stomped up the stairs" thus insuring the cameras would in fact follow her. LOL Heather did nothing to Shannon except to checkarrow-10x10.png on her, and, IMO, Shannon IS off her rocker! What did Tamra do other than pat Shannon's hand to try and calm the woman down? I disagree, IMO, Shannon rode the victim/sympathy trainarrow-10x10.png all last season and is driving it again this season as well. She even aligned herself with the Queen of the OC show, Vicki, both last season and the same this season, much like Brandi did with LisaV her second season. She is even using Brandi's "poor cheated on spouse" victim status for viewer support/sympathy.

ETA...Meghan is taking the attack role that Kim (minus the booze/pills though) had Brandi's first/second season. LOL

Tamra so far has made reference to Shannon being alcoholic, coming unhinged when she does't get her way and generally played up the  Shannon is crazy card.  Of course these occurred int he talking heads. 

At this point in filming Shannon has not shared with the others that  David had an affair.  I don't think Heather would have made the comment she did about not caring about some woman flirting with Terry.  

So previously I guessed the charity was JRF, as in Jackie Robinson Foundation, which is a foundation assisting education, now I heard  JDRF - Juvenile Diabetes would be my next guess.  I may be 0 for 2.  I can't believe they would want to get involved in this mess.  Shame on Meghan for using a charity to cement her entry to a reality show.  This is why we rarely seeing recognizable charities on these shows.

Lizzie is a huge disappointment.   Instead of gluing herself to Tamra she might just trying showing Shannon a little support.  I guess that is why she was demoted.  No real soul in Lizzie this year.  

• Love 1

I think that Heather and Tamra will be in tough spot here.  If they come into the new season acting like they don't/didn't think that Shannon was crazy and just attempt to get on her good side, they will be criticized for that. I have already heard some of that after the 1st or 2nd episode over on Vulture. That last season they didn't think she would be popular, and now that they know folks love her (which I don't understand), they are going to suck up to her. Regardless of how folks feel about Heather and Tamra, it is a sticky situation. I think that the truth is, they both think/know that Shannon is nuts. They came to realize last season that she was nuts and thought that everyone else would see it as well, and were probably a little bit stunned as to how it turned out (which makes them not as smart as they think they are. The girl will almost always win the season if it appears she is being ganged up on for no reason). I believe they still think she is nuts, but I think they are going to work harder to actually get to know her. They didn't last season. Heather especially judged Shannon very quickly based on some of the things she said/did, and even though I think she was 100% right in everything she thought about Shannon, she didn't really give her a fair chance. They will both end up being friends with Shannon - of that I have zero doubt - but I think they have to move into it slowly to be believable at all. 

• Love 4

Color me out of the series this season.  I have too many conflicts on Monday night TV to worry about manufactured histrionics.

Next......

A trip to Napa concludes with tensions at a high. Vicki and Brooks consider some unconventional cancer treatments, Meghan puts the final touches on her first OC charity event while Heather faces the harsh reality of going over budget on her dream home. Shannon receives some shocking news and unresolved issues between her and Meghan become the topic of the ladies' scrutiny.

Brooks has chemo while Vicki is on vacation which includes coffee enemas? Hmmm...

I found that scene interesting in that, enemas aside, Vix has an ease and comfort level with Brooks that I don't recall ever seeing her demonstrate with Donn. Maybe he really is the right guy for her.

• Love 1

I think that Heather and Tamra will be in tough spot here.  If they come into the new season acting like they don't/didn't think that Shannon was crazy and just attempt to get on her good side, they will be criticized for that. I have already heard some of that after the 1st or 2nd episode over on Vulture. That last season they didn't think she would be popular, and now that they know folks love her (which I don't understand), they are going to suck up to her. Regardless of how folks feel about Heather and Tamra, it is a sticky situation. I think that the truth is, they both think/know that Shannon is nuts. They came to realize last season that she was nuts and thought that everyone else would see it as well, and were probably a little bit stunned as to how it turned out (which makes them not as smart as they think they are. The girl will almost always winarrow-10x10.png the season if it appears she is being ganged up on for no reason). I believe they still think she is nuts, but I think they are going to work harder to actually get to know her. They didn't last season. Heather especially judged Shannon very quickly based on some of the things she said/did, and even though I think she was 100% right in everything she thought about Shannon, she didn't really give her a fair chance. They will both end up being friends with Shannon - of that I have zero doubt - but I think they have to move into it slowly to be believable at all. 

I don't necessarily think Shannon is nuts, I thinks she is neurotic. I don't see a bi-polar, or a borderline diagnosis, but she certainly seems to idle at high anxiety. I certainly agree with Heather thinking she was smarter than everyone else last year and she in fact said the same in a Jenny McCarthy radio appearance.  Tamra is never smart, she is clever and she will just keep bobbing and weaving and never get hit with a punch.  

Well if Meghan is hoping for the gang up role, she is off to a great start.   So far she has put down religion with a recent born again, a couple who are going to church, Vicki and most of all Katie Hamilton.  Now there is the phone call and excluding Shannon situation.

I will say there is a moment in the First Look, where you see Meghan panic over where she got the private number.  I also thought it hysterical no one would get off the couch and let Shannon and Meghan have their talk. So Meghan is perched high above Shannon and Shannon cannot decide whether to look at Shannon or the camera.  The rest of the cast is all lined up in a row.

There is also a little part of me that thinks that Shannon overacts not overreacts and Tamra and Heather are more than happy to give her a little push off the stage.  

• Love 1

LMAO!! God help me, this comment is like #leftoverbbq - it's even yummier the next day. 

• Love 8

I didn't really care for how Meghan handled confrontation #2.   First she crowds Shannon, getting all up in her personal space.  Then she was so fake and soft spoken as she stroked Shannon's arm. 

So Shannon tries to explain exactly why she was upset with Meghan.

Shannon:  "I bend over backwards for my friends, I - anybody asks me to do anything -".

Meghan:  Interrupts, "You didn't give me that impression".  (So now Meghan expects to be treated like Shannon's good friends?)

Shannon:  Continuing, "I go a thousand percent, and so -"

Meghan:  Interrupting again,  "You didn't.  You didn't even respond to my text message." (This even gets a WTF look from Tamra.)

Shannon:  "I'm so sorry I wasn't helpful with you, but I - ".

Meghan:  Yep, interrupts, "That's why I was offended".

Shannon:  "I'm offended that you told me someone gave you my phone number, and she didn't give you my phone number".

Meghan:  Hand waves, "Oh come on.  That's not even - that is not even -"

Shannon:  "I have a private cell phone number that not many people have -".

Meghan:  Interrupts, "Congratu-fucking-lations.  Don't try to talk to me about your private phone number Shannon, you're not some big tadoo, alright?  This is a cheer-a-tee."  At this point, Lizzie begins laughing.

Shannon:  Laughing, "I didn't say I was a big tadoo -".

Meghan:  Interrupting, demands:  "Then help me!"

At this point, Tamra interrupts:  "Ok, ok".

RedheadZombie:  You're fucking kidding me, right?  I don't hardly know you.  You've not only flirted with my husband, you've rubbed it in.  You confronted me on camera - twice now.  You tell me I'm not a big tadoo, you hand wave your lies, then demand me to help you.  What planet are you from?  I am from the Midwest, we do not act this way.

Meghan TH:  "Who says I have a private cell phone number?  Who do you think you are, the queen of England, or something?"

Meghan:  "The point is, I understand you might've felt like that -"  (Shannon looks towards Lizzie and Tamra, who are whispering)

Meghan:  "OK, my face is here, not there, but, the point IS, it - we were talking about charity, which YOU were involved in, and I had just goTTen involved in, so I was looking for help."

Shannon:  "Had I known I was getting a call -"

Meghan:  Interrupts, "You would have been nicer?  I never know when I'm gettin' calls about charity, do you guys?" (Lizzie, Tamra, Katie, say nothing).

Shannon fake apologizes, Meghan gets in Shannon's face and grasps her arm:  fake smile, "It doesn't feel very genuine".

Shannon TH:  "Shannon's apology is not a genuine apology, so I am not going to genuinely accept a bullshit apology."  (Makes facial expression equivalent to snapping in a z-formation)

RedheadZombie: (Hands covering ears) -  I can't, I can't, I CAN'T with this bitch.

Oh and Meghan also mimicked Shannon, laughing, "lash issues". Like, what a joke, when Shannon & David just got on the bus en route to the vineyard. She's a big bitch.

If there was a Meghan in my world, and I did at one time have to deal with a fellow parent/community member who not only looks like Meghan, she's acted and sounded like her too, I would have insulted her without her knowing that I did and put her in her place...like gum under my shoe.

I'm glad you did this play by play RedheadZombie, because it highlights Meghan's aggressiveness and annoying diction...over pronunciation of some consonants."Chair-a-TTea" and "Got-TTin" The other ladies comments and body language clearly showed Meghan was being the douche. I mean, Heather wants to get out of the chatter? Katie mentions a cork popping. Tamra eye rolling & Lizzies face in her hands? Those reactions were towards Meghan not Shannon. Who says things like congratufuckinglations, it doesn't feel genuine, you would have been nicer?, you're not some big tadoo, IF you truly are trying to resolve a situation? Shannon didn't escalate the matter, she just wasn't going to let Meghan talk to her like Meghan was her boss. Shannon was explaining why she reacted to Meghan the way she did, instead of letting Meghan run over her. IMO Meghan was escalating the exchange and was outraged that Shannon wouldn't accept her reprimand, "my face is over here..." Swat that bug like a fly Shannon.

• Love 8

I think that Heather and Tamra will be in tough spot here. If they come into the new season acting like they don't/didn't think that Shannon was crazy and just attempt to get on her good side, they will be criticized for that. I have already heard some of that after the 1st or 2nd episode over on Vulture. That last season they didn't think she would be popular, and now that they know folks love her (which I don't understand), they are going to suck up to her. Regardless of how folks feel about Heather and Tamra, it is a sticky situation. I think that the truth is, they both think/know that Shannon is nuts. They came to realize last season that she was nuts and thought that everyone else would see it as well, and were probably a little bit stunned as to how it turned out (which makes them not as smart as they think they are. The girl will almost always win the season if it appears she is being ganged up on for no reason). I believe they still think she is nuts, but I think they are going to work harder to actually get to know her. They didn't last season. Heather especially judged Shannon very quickly based on some of the things she said/did, and even though I think she was 100% right in everything she thought about Shannon, she didn't really give her a fair chance. They will both end up being friends with Shannon - of that I have zero doubt - but I think they have to move into it slowly to be believable at all.

That was kind of my take too, at least with Heather, last season. I really don't mean to defend Heather exactly because I think she can be a huge bitch. However with Shannon, I don't think that was her intention. I think she had a knee jerk reaction to some early moments with Shannon that colored the rest of her interactions. She over reacted and didn't really take the time to get to know her (as Heather is prone to do) and started approaching her with a bit of a ten foot pole and Shannon reacted to the vibe Heather was giving off by being even more sensitive to Heather's more annoying tendencies and making Heather's general attitude more of a personal attack than it needed to be(as Shannon is prone to do). I felt like with Shannon/Heather they really played into each other and both contributed to the tension. Now I think they're both trying to get over it, but neither of them really lets go of shit that easily.

Now Terry. He was just being a bitch. God he's obnoxious.

• Love 5
(edited)

I hate when Bravo drags on a manufactured petty fight. Please don't let this go on all season. I'd rather go back to watching Shannon carry David's balls in her designer bag.

That being said......during the couch scene with Meghan looking down at Shannon.....if there had been a thought bubble over Tamra's head, I'm sure it would have said "Dayam, this Bitch is taking this gig seriously"

Edited by Grneyedldy
  • Love 7

Color me out of the series this season.  I have too many conflicts on Monday night TV to worry about manufactured histrionics.

Next......

Buh bye now.

I hate when Bravo drags on a manufactured petty fight. Please don't let this go on all season. I'd rather go back to watching Shannon carry David's balls in her designer bag.

I hope they don't drag this one out too. I don't like either of them so it would be torture to have to watch them go at it all season. Meghan is delusional as far as her husband being her "soul mate" and way too over the top in Round 2 with Shannon. She's playing for the camera IMHO. Then again, Shannon isn't the sanest person in the room and was dismissive of Meghan in Round 1. If I was Meghan (God forbid) I probably wouldn't invite Shannon to an event in my home either.

• Love 1

Meghan is a conniving witch.

Heather couldn't wait to swoop in and paint Shannon as volatile.

Tamra chimes in with her toxic two cents.

These women creep me out!

• Love 12
(edited)

I'm not a fan of Megan's but I have to take her side on this one. Shannon is unpredictable and goes from zero to hot mess in a minute. I would not have invited her to a charity event at my house either. Besides, they needed a drama storyline so this is it.

I'm sick of hearing and seeing Heather's monstrosity of a house. We get it, you're filthy rich, move on.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 20
(edited)

Meghan is an asshole. That's it.

She's petty!!! I'm sorry but she just made a mountain out of a mole hill about.the charity at Heather's champagne event. Now she doesn't invite Shannon because she was the one that poked the bear!

It's effin charity! I don't have to be your friend to collect a donation from you. The more money for the cause the better you'll look and be. And last I checked The Beadors have deep pockets!

I hate using her age as a go to but I think Meghan must like messing with older ones in the cast because it's fun to her.

And this is her 8th move? Goodness. I know they have money and all but have a sit and be settled already.

But I had to giggle at the shade Vicki had for Meghan that Jim's money is Jim's not Meghan's. LOL. For now unless he gets his 4th divorce.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 14

Jim got divorced last year and married meghan.

So how sick was his ex wife last year? She's terminal now so she must have been ill at the time of their divorce. OY

So Karma's kicking his ass by saddling him with Meghan.

There's not enough hair dye in the world to cover up how much she's gonna age him....

• Love 10