Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: Charity Case

• Start Topic

(edited)

Meghan looks like an elf or a character from the Jim Henson Dark Crystal movie. I'm fine to fast forward through her scenes. Tamra still hasn't learned anything the way she was all two-faced at the party about Shannon. She looked 70 before her eyes were applied. I guess she NEEDS eye makeup.

KungFuBunny, I want to eat your picture it's just too adorable!

Edited by Forcereals

Every time I look at ol' Jimmy Edmonds, he looks like the recipient of a facial transplant and they didn't line the eye holes and mouth up right. I'll see myself out...

Heh-heh.  Mr. Thrax said he thought Jimmy was so oddball looking that "he'd get no ass at all if he hadn't been a major league baseball player".

• Love 3

Just re-saw this episode (lazy Sunday morning) and believe I heard that a guest could be invited to the wine event either by the host or by the JD organization.  If Shannon is so close to so many people involved in that charity and had enough clout to host a party last year 3x the size, why didn't the organizers just invite her?  

Just saw the episode again today, with LeAnn's scenes. She seemed very nice and so pretty the few times we saw her. Can't imagine what she was going through behind the scenes as far as treatment, sickness, etc. Very sad.