Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Lord Of The Manor

• Start Topic

In what world does Bethenny with a failed shapeware line think that she can condescend to Heather about the fashion industry. Heather who has 15 years of fashion experience.

I liked when Heather told Bethenny in the kitchen that she should stick to boozy stuff and she (Heather) would stick to fashion.

• Love 22
(edited)

Ramona's poolside appearance reminded me of this gem (maybe the sole one) from Most Eligible Dallas.

Basically, you have to choose between wearing a bikini or high heels. You can’t wear both unless you want to look like a stripper.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 8

She is -- no doubt about that.  But I remember my mom doing the same thing on family vacays, to make a big stink about getting the best room available, with the best location & best views possible.  And you know something?  Both mom & Moaner were right.  A great room in the best location can make a vacay so much more enjoyable.

Of course getting the best room would be the most enjoyable.  But you don't demand the best room every time you go somewhere with the same people.  You take turns.  What adult, with all other things being equal, thinks that they deserve better than every other adult they are sharing a house with?  A decent person would say, "I got first choice last time, why doesn't someone else pick first?

And even though Ramona is in great shape with expensive hair pieces and expensive skin care, the word "hag" still comes to mind whenever she struts around.

• Love 22
Oh, and what I found really interesting is all the ways in which Ramona, LuAnn, and Sonja were paying deference to Bethenny as though their paychecks depended on it. Bethenny tells Sonja to "Shut the fuck up!" and Sonja doesn't go back at her the way she went back at Aviva in St. Barth's. Bethenny shuts down LuAnn, who walks back to the dinner table with her tail between her legs. Ramona comes in and Bethenny sends her away with a directive: "Shut the door!" and Ramona shut the door! COT DAMN.

Let's face it...Bethenny might as well be signing those Bravo paychecks. If you film with her you're guaranteed screen time.

Ramona is bat shit. I hate how she puts her hands up to her head and starts rocking back and forth when she gets "stressed". Like she's about to start convulsing over someone else's argument. .

Imagine being around Ramona in an actual crisis situation? Or god forbid you were sitting next to her as your plane started dropping hundreds of feet in the sky...

Sonja doesn't listen to anyone, period. Kudos to Bethenny for trying to get through, though. I suspect Sonja just sings the alphabet in her head when she feels someone is giving her unwarranted advice or preaching.

• Love 16

I don't think it's the same, Sonja was upset. What was Heather trying to fix? Bethenny was not upset and didn't need help not eating a meatball. Sonja, it seems, is drinking like a fucking fish, trying to bed anyone and everyone in sight, and making a drunken, sloppy mess out of herself on the regular. That needs fixing.

I will give Sonja credit, she did hang on to the damn house. For better or worse!

They were all talking about another one of Sonja's drunken escapades.  I remember them telling Bethenny about one of them at the dinner they went to in Corona.  I think it was when they were going to Atlantic City and waiting for Sonja that Bethenny said she was going to try and get through to Sonja.  The rest of the women wished her luck because they had tried and couldn't get through to her.   We didn't get to see it (maybe lost footage?) but apparently Sonja went after someone's boyfriend.  When the women who witnessed it tried to talk to her about it, she denied it was the way they portrayed it.  That's why LuAnn said Sonja was having blackouts.  Apparently, Sonja gets pretty outrageous when she's drinking.

And yes. Next week Bethenny cries, again. Coddling a fetal positioned Ramona to boot!

I don't think that's going to be another Bethenny crying jag.

To me, it looked like she was crying for/with Ramona who broke down.

• Love 8

Of course getting the best room would be the most enjoyable.  But you don't demand the best room every time you go somewhere with the same people.  You take turns.  What adult, with all other things being equal, thinks that they deserve better than every other adult they are sharing a house with?  A decent person would say, "I got first choice last time, why doesn't someone else pick first?

I don't see why they couldn't all tour the place together and then sit down in the living room to discuss who would like which room like civilized women.

• Love 6

Too much to process...I think I had a wee stroke when Ramona berated that man into unpacking for her.  I wish he'd put her 'favorite tool' up her ass.  Maybe stuffing a Conair up in there would make her less bowlegged/win-win.

Also, specifying that her macrame beetle-snatcher dress was from 'the high end' Michael Kors line...tsk, darling.  You could have had the Michael Michael Kors dress, plus dinner for 10 at Per Se plus some very necessary Yummie Tummie for that scratch.  (Though everyone looks fabulous in their swimwear.  But Sonja's threads are a little mothball-looking.)   LuAnn on that paddleboard was a hot damn moment.

Bethenny was a patronizing ass to Heather, and ridiculous with Sonja.  Sonja has to want to be a non-drunk non-slag woman.  She has to want that.  The story told in flashback was unsurprising if depressing.  But there's another thing there - she is SUCH a bitch.  Really, she moves to lick up on and kiss a man in front of his girlfriend, after said girlfriend says, 'Hey drunky!  I'm with him!'  She's a bitch.  There's a reason she was fired from her hostess with the mostess ho to her job in the 90s - she kept trying to connect (her mouth) with the married clientele (to their crotches) and some of the wives got pissed.  It's not about love or looking for love - that anecdote LuAnn's friend told shows that Sonja is aggressive and disrespectful and I doubt the booze really changes much there.

• Love 22

They were all talking about another one of Sonja's drunken escapades.  I remember them telling Bethenny about one of them at the dinner they went to in Corona.  I think it was when they were going to Atlantic City and waiting for Sonja that Bethenny said she was going to try and get through to Sonja.  The rest of the women wished her luck because they had tried and couldn't get through to her.   We didn't get to see it (maybe lost footage?) but apparently Sonja went after someone's boyfriend.  When the women who witnessed it tried to talk to her about it, she denied it was the way they portrayed it.  That's why LuAnn said Sonja was having blackouts.  Apparently, Sonja gets pretty outrageous when she's drinking.

I don't think the night in question was the one we were shown at Beautique, like others were speculating for a number of reasons.  No doubt Bravo would have rolled footage of this hot mess if they had it. Second, some of them were describing how things went down to Bethenny, who was with them the other night. It looks like LuAnn actually did go out with Sonja for once without the cameras around.

• Love 3

Eww Ramona must been drinking a lot since she and Mario's split. Why was in a two piece. That gut was too out there. And that ugly fishnet dress and she had no bra of any kind.

She should have been wearing a low cut one piece so she could show off her boobs.  I think Dorinda was wearing a one piece suit.  However, considering that Ramona is 58 years old, she looked pretty damn good in that bikini (but not with the shoes).

That said, I noticed her gut too and couldn't help myself from putting this together....

kelly%20eww%20ramona_zpsyautjnaf.jpg

• Love 12

Loved the beach setting of that gorgeous house!  Wow, beach, ocean and a wonderful pool all to themselves. 

I liked that shot of Kristin diving into the ocean, immediately followed by a scene of Ramona torturing that poor man unpacking for her.  Sonja and Ramona running around trying to score the best room for themselves and disagreeing with each other was hilarious.  And, Bethenny?  You know how you were baffled and frustrated by their sense of entitlement and expectation that everyone else would just accept it that they get what they want?  That's how the other cast members feel about you.

Two lobster tails each! 

• Love 20

I don't think the night in question was the one we were shown at Beautique, like others were speculating for a number of reasons.  No doubt Bravo would have rolled footage of this hot mess if they had it. Second, some of them were describing how things went down to Bethenny, who was with them the other night. It looks like LuAnn actually did go out with Sonja for once without the cameras around.

Which one of them said that Sonja doesn't remember how she got home?

• Love 1

I think that was Heather.

Thank you.  This is one of those episodes that I'll have to rewatch just to catch what I missed.

It sure was entertaining and way better than the OC last night.

• Love 4
(edited)

Hey, I wanna be B, I wanna be B, I wanna be B.  Forget about countering me cuz I'll just scream at ya --

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Sonja.  Watch for the pic of who she just picked up at Beautique-

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 7
(edited)

She's giving Heather business advice on areas she knows nothing about & when she knows little about Heather's business itself?  OK then.

Bethenny does not know what she is talking about, Heathers, YT line, already includes "active wear" and has for a few years!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10

OMG, Sonja looks fantastic on WWHL.  Maybe living with open windows in the disgusting hot humid shitty NYC weather does that for her?  Anyone up for going without air conditioning -- in hopes of looking as good as Sonja?  Me?  I'll pass.  Me likes air conditioning in this crap weather.  I may not be able to afford a teeny tiny townhouse, but mercifully I can afford air conditioning.

• Love 8

OMG, Sonja looks fantastic on WWHL.  Maybe living with open windows in the disgusting hot humid shitty NYC weather does that for her?  Anyone up for going without air conditioning -- in hopes of looking as good as Sonja?  Me?  I'll pass.  Me likes air conditioning in this crap weather.  I may not be able to afford a teeny tiny townhouse, but mercifully I can afford air conditioning.

I'm with you.  I live out on Long Island and it's a lot cooler here but my AC is on.  We had a bad thunderstorm earlier and my power went out for about 10 minutes. It was way too hot and humid not to have AC.   My first thought was 'How am I going to sleep tonight?" followed by "If I miss RHONY tonight, I'm gonna be pissed."

I'm watching LuAnn "lip sync" her new song.  Nice that Dorinda showed up.  They all look great.

• Love 6

Moaner a hag?  Really?  Honestly, I think most women out there wouldn't mind having her shape or her skin or her hair at her age -- or any age.  Sure, she may have a bit of tummy & she walks dopey, certainly in the hooker shoes.  But mostly she looks pretty fantastic to me.  The personality is another story.  As far as being willing to rotate having better rooms on vacays with friends?  Well, that would entail being a nice person.  Er, have you just met Moaner?

Btw, I don't think she wears "hair pieces".  Doesn't look like it to me.  And she has great skin.  Sure, she's doing injectables regularly (as she admits to), but she hasn't gone overboard with 'em.  Gee, Idk, I'm shrugging hard.  I think she looks great.  To see a woman this age looking so good, I kinda think is awesome.  However she gets to lookin' so good is her business & I'm not so interested in the deets, but congrats to ya, Moaner, for lookin' that good.

I know she looks good for her age and she has a great figure.  You can be older, chubby and have messy hair and not be a hag.  Nothing to do with her figure.  But for some reason "hag" pops in my mind when she appears.  None of the other women, just her.  It's her persona, the way she comes across.

• Love 9
(edited)

Man, Lu is lip-syncing horribly to techno crap.  What shit.  Andy should be blasting B saying SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Satan Andy is trying (and failing) to make it seem like this shit is great.  Sucks ass.  Wow, they really foofed up sad-sack Victoria.  My gosh, she actually broke into a smile.  She looks pretty good, but Lu's dress is embarrassing.  She's about this close to showing her va-jay-jay

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

Man. Lu is lip-syncing horribly to techno crap.  What shit.  Andy should be blasting B saying SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Satan Andy is trying (and failing) to make it seem like this shit is great.  Sucks ass.  Wow, they foofed up sad-sack Vic.  She looks pretty good, but Lu's dress is embarrassing.  She's about this close to showing her va-jay-jay

Sonja's turn to be snatch guard.

• Love 11

Who did Bethenny instruct to "ferme la bouche"? Does she think saying it in French makes shut up sound cooler? I think she was directing it to Heather.

You wouldn't catch me in the ocean at dusk. It's prime eating time for sharks, and they come info the shallow area. Hungry sharks, poor visibility, and humans make a poor trio.

• Love 7

Ramona does look great for her age.  Should she be in a canary yellow bikini?  No.  She's got an apple shape.  It's not flattering.  She also needs to learn how to walk and not look like a line backer.  I don't know if she's had implants but yes, you can at her age have breasts that do not sag.  I know.  I know for sure.  The shoes...with the bikini...not working.  God, she looked ridiculous.

Beth giving Heather advice about her line?  Oh, wait, Beth speaks over the wall.  Heather's doing fine without your advice. Did Beth say she wears Yummy jeans?

Sonja and Ro about the rooms?  Hey, I agree with Beth.  And Ro, you don't order someone to unpack for you.  You're just showing your lack of class...once again.

Beth backed off Kris in her blog this week. 

Sonja continues to be 'delusional'.  And Beth, maybe Sonja has a wall too.  Kind of hypocritical.

• Love 9

Sonja has some nerve saying LuAnn's clothing line is for the masses not the classes. Bitch... who the hell gonna buy all that expensive crap on your site! Most HWs fans are working to upper middle class. I doubt they will spending 2000K on a dress made by cheap labor.

• Love 16

Who did Bethenny instruct to "ferme la bouche"? Does she think saying it in French makes shut up sound cooler? I think she was directing it to Heather.

I believe she was stating that she and Sonja would join them in a few minutes, after the amuse-bouche.

• Love 7
(edited)

I had fun watching and really enjoyed tonight's episode.

Yeah, some of it was way over the top but isn't that why we watch? LOL

Ramona was totally wacky tonight. She has such an entitled attitude. If I remember correctly, the T&C trip was four days. I may be in the minority but when I go away (even for a week) I don't unpack everything. I hang up whatever needs to be hung so the wrinkles don't set. I put my toiletries in the bathroom and leave my underwear, t-shirts, jeans, PJs, socks, etc. in my suitcase propped up on one of those luggage rest thingeys and slide it into the closet. I hate packing so why unpack every single item and have to pack it all up again?

I wonder if Ramona ever gave Carol back her shoes? LOL

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 13

I don't care what anyone says, Ramona did get some breast implants. They are too damn high and to the sky saluting Jesus - without a bra - at damn near 60 years old to be real at that size. No siree! I find it hard to cry for Argentina/Ramona about her marriage when she can be such a raging bitch

They were really hanging out in that "high end" Michael Kors dress.   They looked like they were hard as a rock.  Normal large breasts have movement to them, whether you are 20 years old or 60 years old.  Those things never moved.  They actually looked uncomfortable.

• Love 12

They were really hanging out in that "high end" Michael Kors dress.   They looked like they were hard as a rock.  Normal large breasts have movement to them, whether you are 20 years old or 60 years old.  Those things never moved.  They actually looked uncomfortable.

I don't think Ro's breasts are large at all. 

• Love 4

I am so jealous over those yummie gift bags. I have been a Yummie addict since 2009, and the denim is amazing so stfu Bethenny.

There are too many women on this show. I feel like we miss out on a lot of the fun goofy girl stuff that makes NY so good. Despite differences and bickering, they all still find a way to have a laugh with each other. It is refreshing to watch after so many criminals and outright ugly fights on the other shows.

• Love 12
(edited)
She mocked the hooker shoes, not the body of the woman wearing them.

Yeppers, key word is "mocked".  I stick by what I first said.  It was nasty.  Sure, it was nasty about an asshole, but still nasty.  Feels icky no matter how ya cut it.  But maybe that's just silly ole me.

Well, if someone there mocked Bethenny, she'd burst into tears or walk away or do some other entitled shit, cuz she's makin' her million bucks & Satan Andy has made her the star of the show.  Seems to me to be yet another clear signal to us -- that she is now THE star of the show & Satan Andy made it clear to her she can do whatever she wants & say whatever she wants.

Hmmmm, alrighty then -- er, why am I not surprised to find out that Lu is quite the sexually active gal -- and shouldn't be passing judgement on ANYONE's love life?

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/23/housewives-battle-it-out-in-song/?_ga=1.268770993.1578229990.1340949624

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5
(edited)

Yeppers, key word is "mocked".  

I think the key word(s) were "making fun of Moaner in a bikini" -- guess that's just silly ole me :)

Next year for Halloween, I'm going as The Apologizer!

(Or The Sobber...maybe The Hugger?)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
I think the key word(s) were "making fun of Moaner in a bikini" 

If I were B I might scream STFU, but nah -- instead, maybe I'll squat down by the roadside & pee or maybe cry non-stop.  I am so missing that (not really).  Ah, good times.

• Love 4