Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Fashionably Fired Up

• Start Topic

Yeah, I don't think I've heard Heather say Holla on the show.

Plus I will gladly have a person say Holla to me than say "thot" to me or in front of me referencing someone else.

OK, here goes, HOLLA!  (I am such a giver, like Heather )   ;)

• Love 4

Oh look...Kristen's man hand...shame on you for wasting yet another opportunity...why aren't you wearing eBoost Orange

LOL

For eBoost Orange, I would like to submit my ideas for a model.  Donald Trump!  (I insert the exclamation mark because I think he requires that anytime his name is mentioned)  He is the epitome of everything orange.  

• Love 6

LOL

For eBoost Orange, I would like to submit my ideas for a model.  Donald Trump!  (I insert the exclamation mark because I think he requires that anytime his name is mentioned)  He is the epitome of everything orange.  

I'm thinking everything with Trump in it is Trademark protected...a color named after him - Donald is going to take all of it not a percentage of the cut.

I'd rename the color Donald Oompa Loopa Orange

• Love 2

I'm thinking everything with Trump in it is Trademark protected...a color named after him - Donald is going to take all of it not a percentage of the cut.

I'd rename the color Donald Oompa Loopa Orange

LOL

In honor of the fight The Donald had with Bill Maher, I submit Donald Orangatanga (and now, kind moderators, I will stop)

• Love 1

LOL

In honor of the fight The Donald had with Bill Maher, I submit Donald Orangatanga (and now, kind moderators, I will stop)

What?

We're discussing possible names for Kristen's nail polish line

Speaking of which I am waiting for Ramona to chime in....Bluemoon....how dare you...that's Ramona Blue...I'm gonna sue you

• Love 1

What?

We're discussing possible names for Kristen's nail polish line

Speaking of which I am waiting for Ramona to chime in....Bluemoon....how dare you...that's Ramona Blue...I'm gonna sue you

LOL

Sure, lure me to the dark side!  lol

I have a small business with a product I manufacture that comes the color of Ramoaner Blue and have made the decision that when I sell it in that color, I will buy a bottle of Ramoaner Pinot.  Even, no?  hahaha

If Kristen gets the license to sell Ramoaner Blue, I am not gonna buy all that nail polish, though!  ;)

• Love 1

I just saw the commercial for the next episode and I have to say I am very surprised. I never thought anyone could make me like Kristen but damn it Ramona and Bethenny were able to do it.

I think everyone is pretty tired of the nonstop whining and crying about the tragedy of being Bethenny. I get it. She has to leave her kid to do her job on Real Housewives. But Kristen has to leave her two kids. Heather has to leave her kids. Dorinda has to leave her daughter to do her eyebrows by herself. Luann has to leave all those Euro trash rent boys to fend for themselves. Sonja has to leave her interns and debt collectors to amuse themselves. Ramona has to leave her Pinot Grigio. Well she can take it with her so that don't count. But she can't bring a weeks worth with her so she is going to be very lonely.

Bethenny missing Byrn is no where near as sad as Ramona missing her Pinot Grigio. Enough already.

• Love 19

This show is now Bethenny centered and to the point where a whole episode is named for her The B is Back! So, we don't see the other castmates even half as much as we do Bethenny. IMO, B loves the attention and is fame hungry .

This is true but not just of B but of every single Housewife ever to grace our TVs

• Love 2

Yes, but this is all so far from real life and we have to suspend some belief to get through the show. Obviously, in real life Beth would never have entertained the idea of going away with any of these people. 

Whoa are you saying Bethenny would not be beyond excited to go on a trip with all these gals for the sole purpose of celebrating Sonja "getting ready to pay" the judgement against her? Say it isn't so.

• Love 10

Kristen reminds me of the girl on the high school sports team that sat on the bench most of the time and was only called into the game when someone needed to go pee or rehydrate.

Bethenny sure knows about product placement. Almost every scene she is in has some type of Skinny Girl product either next to her on a table or in her hands.

• Love 10

I will play along with a lot of stupid stuff to maintain the concept of the show, but I am not going to buy that they are a close group of friends.  There's a line.  I also think the name of Kristen's nail polish line is stupid.  There's already a POP, which most people that are going to be ordering nail polish online are going to think of first.

I loved seeing the fear in everyone's eyes when Sonja was talking about the trip.

• Love 19

Another episode of Bethenny snarking and crying, crying and snarking. And why again is she doing reality TV when once again she had yet another meltdown about 'I can't do this Anymooooore'!' Oy!

How much hootch does Carole smoke? I roll my eyes so much at the weird stuff she says I get a headache. I just can't with her anymore. Glad she was only in one scene tonight.

I really wanted to see a girl fight between the Countless and Moaner because Moaner was being a bitch. I didn't think Kristen did anything wrong as far as being insensitive towards Bethenny.

Did anyone notice when Luann's son walked in to her party he was holding a....skateboard?

• Love 18

OK, this annoyed me at the cupcake thing:

Beth about Ramona: "Who pulls liquor and glassware out of their purse?"

You do, bitch!

Also ... Kristen to Ramona: "I'm going to walk away now ... with my glass in my hand" = sick burn and well played, Kristen.

I truly can't with Bethenny and these really old sayings "broes (bros) before hoes" (sp). I guess she thinks she being cool and hip. It's so lame.

And she said she initially thought Carole was going to be "too cool for school," LOL.

• Love 23

It's interesting to see Ramona pretending such concern for Beth, when Ramona rarely feels empathy for anyone. She wouldn't feel the same way if she was being iced out or talked to like shit by Beth. It will be interesting to see how her tune changes. Isn't is Ramona and Beth that get into it at the season finale?

• Love 21
(edited)

I don't know.... I was pretty much on Kristens side during the Kristen V. Ramona fight. It seemed like it came out of nowhere. Maybe bad editing but I dint even think Ramona was in ear shot during the couch convo with Dorinda, heather, Lu and Kristen then all of a sudden she's on camera giving Kristen a verbal lashing. I think all the other girls thought the same as well.

I was not surprised she showed up in Ramona Blue. It was a pretty dress though.

It sounds like they all made concessions to accomadate Bethenny for this trip so I'd be kinda pissed too if she was "allowed" to bug out early. What makes her kid more important than any of the other girls' kids and lives?

ETA: I did like Kristens wine glass dig at Ramona but then noticed she completely rammed into the dude standing in the doorway on her way out. All I could think of was that I hope she turned around and apologized.

Edited by Mountainair
  • Love 18

Kristen and Heather seem to enjoy casting themselves as victims/reconfiguring narratives around how hard everything is for them in a less scenery-chewing way than Bethenny. "It's impossible for me not to go hug her!" . . . So Kristen thinks it's acceptable for her - but only for her - to launch into an offensive immediately upon greeting a cast mate? Why was it cool for her to confront Bethenny at AOA as soon she she engaged with her yet it wasn't for Ramona to do the same? I would normally think that the disagreement was none of Ramona's business but Heather and Kristen were more than delighted to involve themselves on Carole's behalf against her own antagonists, so per their own record none should have a problem with the fundamentals of Ramona taking up Bethenny's mantle. Kristne now has a demonstrated habit of whining "why are you being mean to *me*" after interjecting herself into dynamics, coming sideways at opponents, and/or initiating dialogues about obviously delicate subjects.

• Love 19

I truly can't with Bethenny and these really old sayings "broes (bros) before hoes" (sp). I guess she thinks she being cool and hip. It's so lame.

You forgot the "Downtown Julie Brown" schtick as well.

As I'm watching the episode all I can think of is an old (Girl Scout?) song that has the phrase "here comes another one, just like the other one....."

HOWEVER, I began rubbing my hands together in glee watching for next week to see Beth, Mona and Son turning on each other! Weehee!

• Love 13

I loved the QVC photo session. Lu seemed very much like an 80s model in her posing and demeanor. And Kristin's modeling style was very 90s. Minimal movement, and giving more face.

Okay, I like that the ladies are socializing in a variety of small groups! Why didn't we see footage of their night at Beautique? Dorinda really shouldn't feel insecure about John. When Sonja gets drunk she wants to make out with everyone, including Lu, Carole, and Ramona.

The walking challenge in the Italian restaurant to see if heads turn, was so cute.

Victoria is beautiful. I hate Noel's mustache.

The 'Ramona' blue looks great on her, but the dress was too snug around the middle.

Cannot wait for T&C!

• Love 20

Beth kind of makes me thinks of Kim Z. From the Atlanta franchise. Mostly disliked by all cast members, concessions being made to accomadate, etc then a huge ratings hit by giving her a spin off. I guess she's getting the "spin off" edit so to say.

• Love 5

Sooo the whole cast is hawking merchandise...now LuAnn has a clothing line

And according to Kristen, she has multiple companies.  In talking to Betheny she claimed Betheny said something about "one of her companies."  Bitch, they are using your face because you're on TV.  Unless you have an office somewhere with a CEO plaque on the door or a Chemist degree and developed the line of nail polish yourself, you are still just a model. 

• Love 14

I am very proud of Kristen for not backing down from Ramona. Kristen said nothing mean or insensitive to Bethanny. Ramonaa talking to Kristen like that was a little insane. Ramona we get it you want to kiss Betenny's ass, but you of all people should know Beth has no loyalty to anyone.

I don't think Ramona is kissing Bethenny's ass.  They've known each other for a long time.  Ramona has always showed concern for Bethenny.  Even on Scary Island when Jill showed up Ramona was worried about Bethenny and didn't want Jill there stressing her out.

• Love 11

I will play along with a lot of stupid stuff to maintain the concept of the show, but I am not going to buy that they are a close group of friends.  There's a line.  I also think the name of Kristen's nail polish line is stupid.  There's already a POP, which most people that are going to be ordering nail polish online are going to think of first.

I loved seeing the fear in everyone's eyes when Sonja was talking about the trip.

There's also already A Pop Of Colour. Both existing brands carry the same colors.

Josh better come up with something else stat...uh oh too late...she back on his jock again

• Love 1

Kristen and Heather seem to enjoy casting themselves as victims/reconfiguring narratives around how hard everything is for them in a less scenery-chewing way than Bethenny. "It's impossible for me not to go hug her!" . . . So Kristen thinks it's acceptable for her - but only for her - to launch into an offensive immediately upon greeting a cast mate? Why was it cool for her to confront Bethenny at AOA as soon she she engaged with her yet it wasn't for Ramona to do the same? I would normally think that the disagreement was none of Ramona's business but Heather and Kristen were more than delighted to involve themselves on Carole's behalf against her own antagonists, so per their own record none should have a problem with the fundamentals of Ramona taking up Bethenny's mantle. Kristne now has a demonstrated habit of whining "why are you being mean to *me*" after interjecting herself into dynamics, coming sideways at opponents, and/or initiating dialogues about obviously delicate subjects.

Kristen didn't confront Bethenny. All of the ladies were discussing the trip when she walked in. Why would they stop talking because she's there? I think it was a little break in the 4th wall because most of them expressed the trip was planned around Bethenny's schedule but she's bailing early. Ramona absolutely didn't need to defend Bethenny because nothing happened to defend. I do love how Bethany left out that Carol told Kristen Bethenny called her dumb while getting pedicures and that's why Kristen wanted to talk to her at the party.

• Love 21

My post was about Kristen stampeding over to Bethenny *at AOA*, not about her questions at the photo shoot. She could not stop herself from hustling over to Bethenny - to the extent of interjecting herself into a clearly tense conversation between B and Lu - in order to instigate conflict with her. So Ramona hurrying over to Kristen is not substantively different in the abstract (though I do agree that Ramona was reaching in terms of content).

• Love 6

Just when I thought her midlife crisis acting far younger than her years shtick was over, Carole reveals she now shops at Forever 21? Gag me now.

Maybe she's bored and is entertaining herself by wearing ridiculous clothing.  That's a cute shirt for a middle schooler.

• Love 3

I don't think Ramona is kissing Bethenny's ass. They've known each other for a long time. Ramona has always showed concern for Bethenny. Even on Scary Island when Jill showed up Ramona was worried about Bethenny and didn't want Jill there stressing her out.

Hmmm the same Ramona that took a stroll on the bridge with Beth to let her know she ain't shit and ain't never gon be shit (paraphrasing). Ramona is trying to create division old cast verses new cast with the exception of Dorinda.

• Love 20
(edited)

That scene at the Parkside Restaurant was hands down one of the healthiest, normal, girlfriends-just-hanging-out that  has been seen on any HW show for years.  It was refreshing.  It seems to only go sidewise this season when Sonja, Heather or Kristen is around. 

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 24
(edited)

Ramona is getting off very easy with this instigating. At Petrossian, it was revealed that both she and LuAnn discussed John. However, in front of Dorinda, Ramona changed her tune. Similarly at Dorinda's Berkshire home, Ramona brought up John, yet Kristen took the shit end of that from Dorinda. This time Ramona walks into the photo shoot for LuAnn's merchandise and brings up Bethenny's schedule. And what happens? Kristen gets the shit end of that, too. 

Continuing with those getting the shit end, I had to laugh out loud when the women were all talking about Sonja and her drinking. Watch Bethenny as she tells Ramona what kind of person she's being by enabling Sonja. Watch Bethenny fast talk and try to get Ramona to agree with her point of view. Listen as Ramona says, "Yeah, Heather was telling me that maybe I should research Al-Anon." Watch Bethenny's screw face as she snarks about Heather giving an opinion on the matter. 

I'm so at the "Boo, bitch, bye!" phase with Bethenny. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 18

I don't think Ramona is kissing Bethenny's ass.  They've known each other for a long time.  Ramona has always showed concern for Bethenny.  Even on Scary Island when Jill showed up Ramona was worried about Bethenny and didn't want Jill there stressing her out.

She absolutely is sucking up. The way to know is do you think she would be saying the same thing if Beth were pretending to sleep when she was talking her, or just flat out walking away from her? If her concern is real then she would be. I've watched Ramona too long to believe this. I am sure we will see how much sympathy should be shown to Beth when she comes right out and accuses Ramona of stealing that dress, which I understand she is going to do before the season ends. I think all concern that Ramona has for Beth will evaporate. It's easy to show concern for someone when they are being nice to you.

• Love 14

Who cares if Bethenny leaves the trip early? I mean, really, who cares? Don't worry, ladies, it's a paid trip - they'll keep filming and it'll make the show.

Noel's mustache - no.

I can't believe that Carole can stand to shop at F21. Those stores - at least the ones in the city - are 100 degrees and humid at all times for some reason. Every time I tried anything on there I felt like I was a plant in a greenhouse. 

I was lol'ing at Heather's comment to Ramona that yes she does know that you speak your mind, as she just witnessed Ramona walk in and start hammering away. I thought Kristen's glass comment was lame though. Everything about her delivery is just so flat. Boooooring. Great hair though.

• Love 13

CRAP! Bethenny is older than I am and I still use that saying. I didn't realize it was cliched. 

• Love 8

When Ramona goes in to the cupcake place and makes a big production of bringing her Pinot and glass....and Bethenny plays along and says I have your Pinot already here...and then Bethenny brings it up again in her TH shot.....great on both sides for bringing attention to Ramona's Pinot.

I don't think Bethenny was really snarking - cause Ramona brings her Pinot Everywhere....thanks for the Pinot promo

• Love 7

That scene at the Parkside Restaurant was hands down one of the healthiest, normal, girlfriends-just-hanging-out that seen on any HW show for years.  It was refreshing.  It seems to only go sidewise this season when Sonja, Heather or Kristen is around.

I agree, I loved this and the dinner with Bethenny and Carole. I am kind of digging that LuAnn and Ramona are pleasant frenemies.

• Love 10

Boy, Carol is a piece of work. I appreciated that she took responsibility for starting shit between Betheny and Kristen but I was kind of surprised that she was so blatant about basically making up a lie.

Naive me, I thought Carol's flakiness gave Betheny a perfect opportunity to neutralize Kristen. A quick call to say I spoke with Carol, she misrepresented our conversation, I never said were dumb, good luck with your nail polish line. Would have taken less the. 5 minutes and gone a long way.

• Love 17

I loved the Parkside scene, both because it was relatively normal and because Parkside is awesome. My favorite though was everyone trying to bring the mannequins down for Lu. Mannequin parts...everywhere.

• Love 14

That scene at the Parkside Restaurant was hands down one of the healthiest, normal, girlfriends-just-hanging-out that seen on any HW show for years.  It was refreshing.  It seems to only go sidewise this season when Sonja, Heather or Kristen is around.

Agreed. That scene was fun. No drunk SonJa, Kristen who? ," nosey" Heather or teen angst Carole.

CRAP! Bethenny is older than I am and I still use that saying. I didn't realize it was cliched.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. See I'm older and I can do it too!

• Love 12

Lol sorry MaltidaMoody. My point really is that she is trying to make a lot of old phrases new again. It ain't happening!

I guess the good thing is she isn't using the new slang the kids are saying like

"on fleek." Oh how I've grown to hate the phrase.

• Love 6